| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously, on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:03] | If I ask you to kill Bjorn, you will have to do it. | 如果我要你杀比约恩 你就必须杀 | 
| [00:06] | Otherwise I will kill your son. | 否则我就杀了你儿子 | 
| [00:08] | I still don’t understand | 我还是不明白 | 
| [00:09] | why you are willing to risk your baby’s life. | 为什么你愿意拿孩子的生命在战斗中冒险 | 
| [00:11] | Who are you to talk? | 你有什么资格来问我 | 
| [00:12] | I’m not your wife. | 我不是你的妻子 | 
| [00:14] | I have broken my life for your sake! | 我为了你毁了我的生活 | 
| [00:17] | Do not try to possess me. | 不要想着占有我 | 
| [00:18] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [00:20] | I have decided to send my grandson on a pilgrimage to Rome | 我决定将我的孙子送去罗马朝圣 | 
| [00:24] | to meet His Holiness, the Pope. | 去觐见教皇 | 
| [00:26] | Give me some of that medicine. | 给我来点那个中药 | 
| [00:27] | There’s nothing left. | 我什么都不剩了 | 
| [00:32] | The defeat of Ragnar Lothbrok will resound down the ages. | 这次击败了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克将会名垂青史 | 
| [00:35] | As long as my brother is still alive, he is not defeated. | 只要我弟弟还活着 他就不会被击败 | 
| [00:37] | What is the point of making camp here? | 为什么要在这里扎营 | 
| [00:39] | We are going to lift the boats up the cliff, | 我们要把船吊上悬崖 | 
| [00:41] | carry them across the mountains, | 扛着它们穿过群山 | 
| [00:43] | and then simply slide them back into the river. | 然后把它们放回河里 | 
| [00:51] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ | 
| [00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:54] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:57] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ | 
| [01:02] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ | 
| [01:08] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ | 
| [01:13] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ | 
| [01:19] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ | 
| [01:25] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ | 
| [01:38] | – Pull! – Heave! | -拉 -用力 | 
| [01:41] | – One, two. – Heave! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [01:45] | Pull! | 拉 | 
| [01:46] | Heave! | 用力 | 
| [01:47] | – One, two. – Heave! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [01:51] | – One, two. – Heave! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [01:54] | – One, two. – Heave! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [01:58] | – One, two. – Heave! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [02:01] | – One, two. – Pull! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [02:03] | Heave! | 用力 | 
| [02:05] | One, two. | 一 二 | 
| [02:06] | Heave! | 用力 | 
| [02:08] | – One, two. – Heave! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [02:12] | – One, two. – Heave! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [02:15] | – One, two. – Heave! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [02:18] | – One, two. – Heave! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [02:21] | – One, two. – Heave! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [02:25] | – One, two. – Heave! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [02:28] | – One, two. – Heave! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [02:30] | – One, two. – Heave! | -一 二 -用力 | 
| [04:08] | Can’t find anyone! | 一个人都找不到 | 
| [04:26] | Eggs? | 要鸡蛋吗 | 
| [04:43] | There are women here. | 这里有女人 | 
| [04:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [05:01] | Stay here. | 待在这里 | 
| [06:08] | *My mother told me* | *我妈妈曾告诉我* | 
| [06:10] | *Someday I would buy* | *总有一天我会买* | 
| [06:13] | *Galley with good oars* | *好船桨配大帆船* | 
| [06:16] | *Sail to distant shores* | *开去看遥远海岸* | 
| [06:19] | *Stand up high in the prow* | *我在船头高高站* | 
| [06:21] | *Noble barque I steer* | *巨大帆船亮闪闪* | 
| [06:24] | *Steady course for the haven* | *朝着港口奔向前* | 
| [06:27] | *Hew many foe-men, hew many foe-men* | *砍倒几个敌人 砍倒几个敌人* | 
| [06:32] | *My mother told me* | *母亲告诉过我* | 
| [06:34] | *Someday I would buy* | *某天我会买* | 
| [06:37] | *Galley with good oars* | *带着好桨的船* | 
| [06:39] | *Sail to distant shores* | *扬帆又远航* | 
| [06:42] | *Stand up high in the prow* | *高高站船头* | 
| [06:45] | *Noble barque I steer* | *驾着上好船* | 
| [06:47] | *Steady course for the haven* | *稳驶向天堂* | 
| [06:50] | *Hew many foe-men, hew many foe-men* | *砍倒几个敌人 砍倒几个敌人* | 
| [07:08] | I have nothing! Please help me! | 我什么都没有了 请救救我 | 
| [07:12] | Anything! | 什么都好 | 
| [07:15] | Anything, please. | 给我一点东西吧 | 
| [07:17] | Good boy. | 好孩子 | 
| [07:19] | – Come, come! – Thank you, no. | -过来 过来 -谢谢 不 | 
| [07:21] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [07:22] | English? | 英格兰人吗 | 
| [07:24] | Come over here, English! | 来吧 英格兰人 | 
| [07:26] | – I’m a good girl. Clean. – Alfred! No! | -我是个好姑娘 很干净的 -阿尔弗雷德 不要 | 
| [07:30] | – Please, look! Look! – No! | -求你了 看呐 -不要 | 
| [07:33] | Alfred! Stay with me! | 阿尔弗雷德 跟着我 | 
| [07:34] | The finger bone of St. Augustine. | 这是圣奥古斯丁的指骨 | 
| [07:36] | – Believe me. – Yes. | -相信我 -对啊 | 
| [07:38] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [07:39] | And please, look, sir, sir… | 拜托了 看看吧 先生… | 
| [07:41] | No, no! Go away! | 不不 走开 | 
| [07:42] | A splinter from the true cross. | 真正的十字架的一部分 | 
| [07:43] | – You buy! It change your life. And cheap! – Alfred! | -买了能改变你的人生 很便宜 -阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [07:49] | Welcome. | 欢迎 | 
| [07:50] | God bless you all for undertaking the arduous journey here | 你们远道而来 特来朝圣 | 
| [07:54] | to meet His Holiness. | 上帝保佑你们 | 
| [07:58] | Holy Father, let me present to you | 教皇 这两位是 | 
| [08:01] | Prince Alfred and Prince Aethelwulf of Wessex, | 韦塞克斯的阿尔弗雷德王子和埃塞尔沃夫王子 | 
| [08:05] | and our old friend, Father Prudentius. | 还有我的老朋友 普顿修斯神父 | 
| [08:15] | Let me speak first to both of you. | 我先和你们两个说句话 | 
| [08:22] | Holy Father. | 教皇 | 
| [08:26] | Holy Father. | 教皇 | 
| [08:30] | Like a good shepherd caring for his sheep, | 像好的牧羊人关心他的羊群一样 | 
| [08:32] | we care very much for our flock in England. | 我们很关心在英格兰的教徒 | 
| [08:36] | Like us, you are assailed by pagan armies | 和我们一样 你们被异教徒军队攻击 | 
| [08:40] | who love only destruction and death. | 他们只崇尚毁灭和死亡 | 
| [08:43] | If Christian people do not quickly do penance | 如果基督徒不快点 | 
| [08:46] | for their various vices and crimes, | 为他们的罪行忏悔的话 | 
| [08:49] | then a great and crushing disaster will swiftly come upon you. | 那么巨大的灾难会降临到你们身上 | 
| [08:55] | I fear that is true, Holiness. | 恐怕这是真的 教皇 | 
| [08:58] | We already see what has happened | 我们已经见过英格兰的惨状 | 
| [08:59] | in England and now in Frankia. | 现在法兰克也一样 | 
| [09:02] | But we look to the future, | 但我们看向未来 | 
| [09:06] | to you, Prince Alfred of Wessex. | 你 韦塞克斯的阿尔弗雷德王子 | 
| [09:10] | Step forward, my son. | 过来吧 我的孩子 | 
| [09:18] | I have something amazing to show you. | 我带你看神奇的东西 | 
| [09:21] | Here in Rome, we have many treasures. | 在罗马 我们有很多宝藏 | 
| [09:24] | And here is almost the greatest of them. | 在这里的宝藏是最宝贵的 | 
| [09:37] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 | 
| [09:41] | When our Lord was taken to the place of crucifixion, | 当我们的主遭受磨难时 | 
| [09:44] | what did the pagans make him carry? | 异教徒让他背着什么 | 
| [09:46] | His own cross. | 他自己的十字架 | 
| [09:48] | And what did they place upon his head? | 又在他头上放了什么 | 
| [09:50] | A crown of thorns. | 荆棘冠冕 | 
| [09:53] | This is one of the very thorns that cut our Savior’s head. | 这就是刺伤我们救世主的荆棘刺之一 | 
| [10:30] | The farmer was a generous man. | 那个农夫是个慷慨的人 | 
| [10:32] | Yes, with all his goods and chattels! | 是的 献出了他所有的货物和钱财 | 
| [10:35] | We enjoyed their company. | 我们喜欢他们的陪伴 | 
| [10:39] | Did you kill them? | 你杀了他们吗 | 
| [10:42] | Of course we killed them. | 我们当然要杀了他们 | 
| [10:44] | They could have ridden off and told the Franks all about us. | 他们会逃走去向法兰克人泄密的 | 
| [10:46] | You would have done the same. | 换做是你也会这么做的 | 
| [10:49] | I’m not blaming you. | 我不是在责怪你 | 
| [11:15] | Harbard! | 哈伯德 | 
| [11:23] | Harbard! | 哈伯德 | 
| [12:03] | Harbard! | 哈伯德 | 
| [12:16] | It’s Lagertha. | 拉葛莎出事了 | 
| [12:17] | You had better come… Both of you. | 你们最好过来一下… 两个都来 | 
| [12:38] | I lost my child. | 我失去了我的孩子 | 
| [12:47] | I knew that I could never have the child, | 我知道不管我怎么做 | 
| [12:49] | no matter what I did. | 都留不住这个孩子 | 
| [12:50] | The Seer told me a long time ago but | 先知很早之前就告诉过我 | 
| [12:58] | I was hoping that I could cheat the fates. | 但我当时希望我能摆脱命运 | 
| [13:11] | It’s all right. | 没事的 | 
| [13:31] | Go away. | 走开 | 
| [13:37] | Just, just go away! | 请你走开 | 
| [13:40] | Leave me alone. | 让我一个人静静 | 
| [14:20] | Your Highness. | 陛下 | 
| [14:22] | Your Grace. Daughter. | 大人 女儿 | 
| [14:25] | How grateful I am | 我现在十分荣幸 | 
| [14:27] | that we can now announce that you are with child. | 我们要向大家宣布你们有了孩子 | 
| [14:37] | The alliance between our peoples, | 经历了洗礼与婚姻后 | 
| [14:39] | born of baptism and marriage, | 我们大家万众一心 | 
| [14:42] | is the only way to safeguard our future. | 这是守护我们未来的唯一方法 | 
| [14:45] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 | 
| [14:46] | what efforts has Your Grace made | 大人做了什么努力 | 
| [14:50] | to ensure that the pagans have quit our realm? | 来确保那些异教徒离开了我们的领土吗 | 
| [14:56] | I have sent boats down river to ascertain the truth of it. | 我已经向下游派去船只去查明真相 | 
| [14:59] | It may well be that my brother will choose | 我哥哥很有可能会选择 | 
| [15:01] | to sack and plunder Rouen, | 进攻并劫掠鲁昂 | 
| [15:02] | rather than return to his people empty-handed. | 而不是空手而归 | 
| [15:05] | But I have already sent word to the lords of that town | 但我已经向当地的领主传话了 | 
| [15:07] | to prepare their defenses against such an attack. | 让他们准备设防抵御袭击 | 
| [15:11] | Above all men, I know how much I owe both to God, | 身居高位 我十分清楚我要感谢神明和 | 
| [15:15] | and to those closest to me, for our delivery from evil. | 那些保护我的人 他们使我们远离邪恶 | 
| [15:20] | Now, I would also like to express the same | 现在 我还要向罗兰阁下 | 
| [15:23] | to Sire Roland. | 传达同样的情感 | 
| [15:26] | Though an underling, | 虽然你只是下属 | 
| [15:28] | I believe you did far more than Count Odo to preserve | 但我相信你可以比奥托伯爵更好地 | 
| [15:31] | and defend our city. | 保卫我们的城市 | 
| [15:33] | Therefore, I proclaim you in turn, Count Roland, | 因此 我宣布罗兰伯爵 你将成为 | 
| [15:37] | Defender of Paris. | 巴黎的守护者 | 
| [15:50] | And may you continue to serve us faithfully as before. | 希望你能像之前那样继续效忠我们 | 
| [15:54] | I am honored and humbled. | 我深感荣幸 受宠若惊 | 
| [15:56] | And ready to sacrifice myself | 我准备好随时牺牲自己 | 
| [15:58] | at any moment for Your Highness’s greater glory. | 来保卫殿下您的荣耀 | 
| [16:09] | You may all leave, | 你们可以下去了 | 
| [16:10] | content in my good graces. | 我的话说完了 | 
| [16:20] | Except for you, Count Roland. | 除了你 罗兰伯爵 | 
| [16:23] | Stay a moment. | 留下来一会儿 | 
| [16:31] | I want to ask your permission, Count Roland. | 我希望征求你的许可 罗兰伯爵 | 
| [16:35] | My permission? | 我的许可 | 
| [16:36] | But for what? | 什么事 | 
| [16:37] | Why should the Emperor ever have to ask permission? | 为什么国王要征求别人的许可 | 
| [16:42] | I want to sleep with your sister. | 我想和你妹妹共度良宵 | 
| [16:46] | I desire her to be my mistress. | 我渴望她作我的情妇 | 
| [16:51] | Have you asked her? | 你问过她了吗 | 
| [16:55] | I would like your permission… | 我想先征求你的… | 
| [16:59] | First. | 同意 | 
| [17:02] | You have it. | 我同意 | 
| [17:04] | Of course, Your Highness. | 理所当然 陛下 | 
| [17:06] | I am sure she will think of herself as | 我相信她会认为自己是 | 
| [17:08] | the most fortunate woman in Paris. | 全巴黎最幸运的女人 | 
| [17:14] | Wait. | 稍等 | 
| [17:19] | There is something else. | 另外还有一件事 | 
| [17:28] | Why is my father giving preference to those people? | 我父亲怎么会优先考虑那些人呢 | 
| [17:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [17:34] | I don’t think you understand the way things work here. | 你大概不了解这里的规矩 | 
| [17:37] | You are too simple. | 你太单纯了 | 
| [17:39] | Simple? | 单纯 | 
| [17:43] | What is simple? | 什么是单纯 | 
| [17:45] | The person who is closest to my father | 与我父王最亲近的人 | 
| [17:48] | is the person who has the most power in Frankia. | 就会是法兰克最有权有势的人 | 
| [17:50] | And it seems as if he has suddenly given power | 而他似乎突如其来地就把权力交给了 | 
| [17:53] | to a young soldier. | 一位年轻的士兵 | 
| [17:55] | But I am Duke. | 但我是大公 | 
| [17:56] | I have been given great lands, | 给我分封了大片的领地 | 
| [17:58] | and the responsibility for the defense of the entire realm. | 赋予我保卫整个王国的责任 | 
| [18:01] | Even as you say those words, | 你说这些话 | 
| [18:03] | they start to sound hollow. | 听起来空洞 | 
| [18:05] | Entire realm, great lands. | 整个王国 大片领地 | 
| [18:09] | What does it mean? | 这些词代表什么 | 
| [18:10] | Roland has actually been given command of the city. | 罗兰实际上获得了整座城市的指挥权 | 
| [18:13] | He will always be closest to the Emperor. | 他将会是常伴国王左右的心腹 | 
| [18:16] | Do not underestimate your father. | 别低估你父亲 | 
| [18:18] | Oh, it would be impossible to underestimate him. | 要低估他是不可能的 | 
| [18:21] | Just as it would be impossible to understand him. | 就好像要了解他也是不可能的 | 
| [18:24] | It’s not right that a man of such humble origin | 出身如此卑微的人却获得比你还高的地位 | 
| [18:27] | should take precedence over you, or me! | 这样是不对的 甚至比我还高 | 
| [18:31] | It’s unfortunate, but this Roland should be removed | 这很不幸 但是这个罗兰该被铲除掉 | 
| [18:33] | before his appetite for power becomes too pronounced. | 在他对于权力的胃口变得太大以前 | 
| [18:42] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [18:48] | I’m trying to have sex. | 我在试着做爱 | 
| [18:50] | I am with child. | 可我怀孕了啊 | 
| [18:53] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [18:55] | You are carrying my child! | 你怀的是我的孩子 | 
| [18:58] | This makes me very happy. | 这让我很开心 | 
| [18:59] | So, it’s not possible. | 所以 做爱是没办法的 | 
| [19:02] | No, it’s really quite… | 不 这其实很… | 
| [19:04] | Simple. | 简单 | 
| [19:05] | It’s not going to happen. | 不可能的 | 
| [19:08] | I told you, this is Frankia, we do things differently here. | 我说了这里是法兰克 我们有不同的做法 | 
| [19:13] | You have to respect me in my sacred condition. | 你要尊重我身体现在神圣的状态 | 
| [19:28] | Many things are better here. | 这儿很多事物都比较美好 | 
| [19:33] | Just a few things which were better before. | 唯有那么几件事不如从前 | 
| [19:38] | Heave! | 用力 | 
| [19:42] | Pull! Heave! | 拉 用力 | 
| [19:46] | Pull! Heave! | 拉 用力 | 
| [19:48] | One, two. Heave! | 一 二 用力 | 
| [19:50] | One, two. Heave! | 一 二 用力 | 
| [19:51] | One, two. Heave! | 一 二 用力 | 
| [19:55] | Heave! | 用力 | 
| [21:18] | Ecbert of Wessex, | 韦塞克斯的艾克伯特 | 
| [21:20] | you come among us to be crowned King of Wessex and Mercia, | 你来到这里 被加冕为韦塞克斯和麦西亚之王 | 
| [21:24] | two proud and ancient kingdoms | 两个骄傲而古老的国家 | 
| [21:26] | which will now be one and indissoluble under your governance | 如今成为不可分割的整体 在你的统治之下 | 
| [21:31] | and by God’s undoubted will. | 及上帝毋庸置疑的意愿之下 | 
| [21:52] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [21:53] | With this Holy Chrism, we hereby anoint you. | 在这里 我们为你涂抹圣油 | 
| [22:05] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [22:05] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [22:10] | Take this sword, | 收下这把剑 | 
| [22:12] | which is bestowed on you with the blessing of God, | 也一同收下上帝的祝福 | 
| [22:16] | that by the power of the Holy Spirit | 在圣灵的力量之下 | 
| [22:18] | you may resist and cast out all your enemies. | 你将可以抵御驱逐所有的敌人 | 
| [22:40] | With this most ancient and venerable crown, | 以这顶古老而珍贵的王冠 | 
| [22:43] | and in the sight of all here present, | 在在场诸位的见证下 | 
| [22:45] | and in the sight of God, | 在上帝的见证下 | 
| [22:47] | I crown you | 我为你加冕 | 
| [22:49] | King of Wessex and Mercia. | 韦塞克斯和麦西亚之王 | 
| [22:59] | Now you are a consul of Rome, like Caesar! | 如今你已同凯撒一样 成为罗马执政官了 | 
| [23:46] | I suppose you should be congratulated, King Ecbert. | 我觉得我应该祝贺你 艾克伯特国王 | 
| [23:50] | By a clever ruse you have become ruler | 施展点狡猾的骗术就当上了统治者 | 
| [23:53] | of one of the biggest, richest kingdoms in England. | 统治着英国最大最富有的国家 | 
| [23:57] | And all without my help. | 而且还没有我的帮助 | 
| [24:00] | Despite the fact that we are formally allies. | 尽管我们如今仍是盟友关系 | 
| [24:02] | No, fortunately, there was limited bloodshed. | 但幸运的是 没有流太多血 | 
| [24:06] | Which is always to be favored. | 这永远是我们想要的结果 | 
| [24:08] | After all, we need our armies to fight | 不管怎样 我们还是要让我们的军队 | 
| [24:11] | not each other, but the Northmen. | 不去互相残杀 而是攻打北方人 | 
| [24:15] | You always have a clever answer. | 你永远都会巧妙地回答 | 
| [24:18] | The fact is, you betrayed me! | 但事实上 你背叛了我 | 
| [24:22] | You told me nothing of your plans. | 你完全没有告诉过我你的计划 | 
| [24:25] | We were to divide Mercia equally between us. | 我们本商定好平分麦西亚 | 
| [24:28] | But you have taken it all. | 但你如今却都占为己有 | 
| [24:31] | And now it occurs to me | 而现在我意识到 | 
| [24:33] | your new kingdom directly abuts mine. | 你的新王国与我的接壤 | 
| [24:39] | So it does. | 确实是这样 | 
| [24:43] | But surely we are still allies? | 不过我们还是盟友吧 | 
| [24:48] | I feel I ought to ask you that question. | 我觉得是我该问你这个问题 | 
| [24:56] | It may be true that things have changed. | 或许一切已经改变了 | 
| [25:02] | Life is all about change, is it not, King Aelle? | 但生活就是为了改变 不是吗 埃勒国王 | 
| [25:05] | If we don’t change, we fall behind. | 如果不做改变 我们就会被落在后面 | 
| [25:08] | What was once true, and real, | 曾经真实可靠的 | 
| [25:10] | is suddenly no longer true, | 会在一瞬变得不再真实 | 
| [25:13] | no longer real. | 虚无缥缈 | 
| [25:14] | And sometimes, we have to accept that. | 而有些时候 我们就要接受它 | 
| [25:20] | You mean our alliance? | 你是在指我们的联盟吗 | 
| [25:22] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [25:24] | We had an alliance as equals. | 我们曾以平等的身份定下盟约 | 
| [25:26] | But, as you can plainly see, we are no longer equals. | 但是 可以很明显的看出来 我们不再平等了 | 
| [25:32] | Everything has changed. | 一切都改变了 | 
| [25:33] | For both of us. | 对于我们都是 | 
| [25:38] | You must get used to it. | 你必须尽快习惯 | 
| [26:15] | Heave! | 拉 | 
| [26:18] | Heave! | 拉 | 
| [26:19] | – Heave! – Heave! | -拉 -拉 | 
| [26:21] | – Heave! – Heave! | -拉 -拉 | 
| [26:24] | – Heave! – Heave! | -拉 -拉 | 
| [26:26] | – Heave! – Heave! | -拉 -拉 | 
| [26:29] | – Heave! – Heave! | -拉 -拉 | 
| [26:32] | – Heave! – Heave! | -拉 -拉 | 
| [26:34] | – Heave! – Heave! | -拉 -拉 | 
| [26:42] | Ironside! | 艾恩赛德 | 
| [26:44] | Come and see. | 过来 | 
| [26:46] | See what? | 干什么 | 
| [26:47] | Just come! It’s worth it. | 来 值得一看 | 
| [26:49] | All of you, come! Follow us. | 所有人 跟我们来 | 
| [26:52] | All of you! Follow us! | 全都来 快 | 
| [26:54] | Come! Come on! | 来 快来 | 
| [27:02] | Ragnar! Ragnar Lothbrok! Hail Ragnar! | 拉格纳 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 拉格纳万岁 | 
| [27:53] | – Hail Ragnar Lothbrok! – Hail Ragnar! | -拉格纳·罗斯布洛克万岁 -拉格纳万岁 | 
| [28:12] | I’m not finished yet. | 一切还没完 | 
| [28:14] | There’s one more thing I have to do. | 我还要做最后一件事 | 
| [28:48] | You are a mystery to me. | 你于我而言是个谜 | 
| [28:54] | When I asked you to come with me, you did. | 我让你跟我来 你就来了 | 
| [29:00] | You didn’t ask for anything in return. | 而且你不求回报 | 
| [29:06] | What do you want? | 你没有什么想要的吗 | 
| [29:08] | What can I give you? | 我能给你什么吗 | 
| [29:11] | Perhaps you could have asked me that question a long time ago. | 也许你早该问我这个问题了 | 
| [29:19] | When I first met you, I saw something in you. | 初次相遇 我就觉得你很特别 | 
| [29:24] | You still have it. | 你现在仍然很特别 | 
| [29:27] | It’s a refusal to abide by the rules. | 你从不循规蹈矩 | 
| [29:32] | A wildness, | 那种由内而外的 | 
| [29:35] | only just contained. | 狂野的风情 | 
| [29:43] | I still love that about you. | 我就爱你这点 | 
| [29:45] | – Do you? – I do. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [29:48] | I chose you as my companion. | 我选定你当我的伴侣 | 
| [29:51] | I accept that you might not love me. | 就算你不爱我也无所谓 | 
| [29:56] | I know that my being the son of Ragnar Lothbrok | 虽然我是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 | 
| [29:59] | has little meaning to you. | 但我知道你对此毫不在意 | 
| [30:02] | And I like that about you. | 这也是我喜欢你的原因 | 
| [30:08] | Why do you say these beautiful things now? | 你为何现在说这些贴心的话 | 
| [31:03] | Your move. | 该你了 | 
| [31:08] | I don’t want to play. | 我不想下棋 | 
| [31:10] | Move! | 快下 | 
| [31:32] | That was stupid of you. | 你可真蠢 | 
| [31:35] | You lose. | 你输了 | 
| [31:37] | Don’t call me stupid! | 别这么说我 | 
| [31:39] | Why not? | 咋了 | 
| [31:41] | Because I’m the only reason you’re still alive. | 要不是我 你早死了 | 
| [31:51] | Siggy is dead. | 西吉死了 | 
| [31:55] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [31:57] | I found her body in the river. | 我在河里发现了她的尸体 | 
| [32:02] | Oh, her! | 她呀 | 
| [32:05] | I thought… | 我以为… | 
| [32:07] | I thought someone was taking care of her. | 有人照顾她呢 | 
| [32:10] | No. | 没 | 
| [32:11] | Obviously not. | 显然没有 | 
| [32:17] | Who cares? | 这与我何干 | 
| [32:36] | – One, two. – Pull! | -一 二 -拉 | 
| [32:51] | This one’s ready! | 这艘船已准备完毕 | 
| [32:53] | – One, two. – Pull! | -一 二 -拉 | 
| [32:59] | – One, two. – Pull! | -一 二 -拉 | 
| [33:00] | Pull! | 拉 | 
| [33:11] | Pull! | 拉 | 
| [33:26] | In your name, All-Father, | 以你之名 众生之父 | 
| [33:28] | and in your son, mighty Thor, | 以你儿之名 伟大的托尔 | 
| [33:31] | this sacrifice is dedicated. | 我完成此次献祭 | 
| [33:42] | Come on! | 来 | 
| [33:46] | I don’t want you to kill Bjorn. | 我不想让你杀比约恩 | 
| [33:50] | If I agree to come back to you, | 如果我同意回到你身边 | 
| [33:51] | would you give up on your revenge? | 你是否愿意放弃复仇 | 
| [33:54] | A Viking never gives up on his revenge. | 维京人永远不会放弃复仇 | 
| [33:57] | This is who we are. | 我们本质如此 | 
| [34:00] | My father was killed by Ragnar Lothbrok, | 我的父亲被拉格纳·罗斯布洛克所杀 | 
| [34:01] | and by his son, his ex-wife, his friends. | 还有他的儿子 前妻和朋友 | 
| [34:06] | And I will have my revenge. | 我要报仇雪恨 | 
| [34:09] | That was a long time ago, Erlendur. | 这是很久以前的事了 恩朗德 | 
| [34:14] | It always seems to me like yesterday. | 对我来说就像是昨天发生的一样 | 
| [34:18] | And how perfect to punish Ragnar by killing his son. | 杀了他儿子来惩罚他是一件多么完美的事 | 
| [34:23] | Yes! | 对 | 
| [34:25] | Yes! | 对 | 
| [34:27] | Today is the day! | 就是今天 | 
| [34:30] | You have to kill him. | 你一定要杀了他 | 
| [34:31] | – No. – Yes. It’s decided. | -不 -你要杀了他 这是注定的 | 
| [34:33] | The gods want you to do it, not me. | 神想让你动手 而不是我 | 
| [34:37] | I’ve dedicated this sacrificial offering to them. | 我把这些祭品献给他们 | 
| [34:40] | Now you must drink. | 现在你必须喝了它 | 
| [34:42] | What if I can’t do it? | 要是我做不到呢 | 
| [34:44] | – What if I won’t do it? – I told you! | -要是我不会去做呢 -我告诉过你 | 
| [34:47] | I told you, you have no choice. | 我告诉过你你没有选择 | 
| [34:49] | If you have any feelings for your son | 如果你对你的儿子还有感情 | 
| [34:51] | or care whether he lives or dies. | 或者还关心他的生死的话 | 
| [34:53] | Now, drink. | 现在 喝了它 | 
| [35:05] | Here is my crossbow. | 这是我的十字弓 | 
| [35:07] | No one expects you to be able to fire it properly. | 没人指望你能准确发射 | 
| [35:09] | But if you get close enough, you can’t miss. | 但是如果你足够接近的话 不会射不中 | 
| [35:13] | Look, here is the bolt. It goes in here. | 看 这是箭 放进这里 | 
| [35:15] | All you have to do is pull the trigger. | 你需要做的就是扣动扳机 | 
| [35:38] | Go again! | 再来一次 | 
| [36:30] | Torvi. | 托尔薇 | 
| [36:34] | Erlendur has told me to kill you. | 恩朗德叫我来杀你 | 
| [36:37] | To revenge the death of his father. | 为他父亲的死报仇 | 
| [37:01] | What are you waiting for? | 那你还在等什么 | 
| [37:44] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 | 
| [40:26] | The boats are on the… | 船只都在… | 
| [40:32] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [40:40] | I will be fine. | 我没事 | 
| [40:42] | What is it? | 什么事 | 
| [40:47] | The boats are on the water. | 船只都在水面上 | 
| [40:52] | We are waiting your command. | 我们在等你的指示 | 
| [41:07] | It’s what Yidu gave you, isn’t it? | 这是伊杜给你的 对吗 | 
| [41:14] | She told me it was medicine. | 她告诉我这是药 | 
| [41:17] | But now I feel poisoned without it. | 但是现在不服用的话我感觉像中毒了一样 | 
| [41:20] | Then take some more. | 那就再服用一点 | 
| [41:22] | I only have a little bit left. | 我只剩下一点了 | 
| [41:26] | I have to save it to fight Rollo. | 我要留着它与罗洛战斗 | 
| [41:35] | I need you. | 我需要你 | 
| [41:38] | Paris cannot be taken without you. | 没了你 巴黎是不会被沦陷的 | 
| [41:41] | I don’t care about Paris. | 我不在乎巴黎 | 
| [41:51] | I came for Rollo. | 我为罗洛而来 | 
| [43:18] | I have to kill you. | 我一定要杀了你 | 
| [43:21] | I must kill you. | 我必须杀了你 | 
| [43:24] | I must kill you. | 我必须杀了你 | 
| [43:27] | I have to kill you. | 我一定要杀了你 | 
| [43:31] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |