| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Uncle! | 叔叔 | 
| [00:04] | The bear will be crowned by a princess, | 一位公主给熊带上王冠 | 
| [00:06] | which does not bode well for you, King Ragnar. | 这对你不是什么好兆头 拉格纳国王 | 
| [00:10] | When everyone wanted you dead, I kept you alive! | 当所有人都想你死的时候 是我让你活着 | 
| [00:14] | And this is how you repay my love? | 这就是你回报我爱的方式吗 | 
| [00:17] | Erlendur has told me to kill you. | 恩朗德叫我来杀你 | 
| [00:19] | What you waiting for? | 那你还在等什么 | 
| [00:22] | I want to sleep with your sister. | 我想和你妹妹共度良宵 | 
| [00:24] | Of course, Your Highness. | 理所当然 陛下 | 
| [00:25] | There is something else. | 另外还有一件事 | 
| [00:26] | I understand that your brother betrayed you. | 我知道你兄弟背叛了你 | 
| [00:29] | That he stands between us and Paris. | 他现在站在我们和巴黎之间 | 
| [00:32] | To the first child of our Frankish-Viking alliance. | 为我们法兰克维京同盟的第一个孩子干杯 | 
| [00:35] | Paris cannot be taken without you. | 没了你 巴黎是不会被沦陷的 | 
| [00:37] | I don’t care about Paris. | 我不在乎巴黎 | 
| [00:39] | I came for Rollo. | 我为罗洛而来 | 
| [00:44] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 | 
| [00:53] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ | 
| [00:54] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:56] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:59] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ | 
| [01:04] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ | 
| [01:10] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ | 
| [01:15] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ | 
| [01:21] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ | 
| [01:27] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ | 
| [01:46] | Pull! | 划 | 
| [01:49] | Pull! | 划 | 
| [01:54] | Pull right! | 向右划 | 
| [02:02] | This is of your doing, Rollo. | 这是你自找的 罗洛 | 
| [02:19] | Look, upriver! | 看 上游 | 
| [02:42] | I can see. | 我看到了 | 
| [02:46] | Raise the standards. | 升起旗帜 | 
| [02:48] | Raise your standards! | 升起旗帜 | 
| [02:50] | Raise your standards! | 升起旗帜 | 
| [02:58] | Sound the horns! | 吹响号角 | 
| [03:04] | Prepare to move alongside and board! | 准备好到边上登他们的船 | 
| [03:19] | Front line! | 先锋队 | 
| [03:21] | Advance! | 前进 | 
| [03:38] | May God be with us. | 愿上帝与我们同在 | 
| [03:49] | From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, deliver us. | 面对北方人的愤怒 主啊 救救我们 | 
| [03:54] | We commit ourselves into the hands of our Lord. | 我们将自己交给主 | 
| [03:58] | We know that the Lord, our God, | 我们知道我们的主 | 
| [03:59] | will smite and deliver us from our enemies. | 会毁灭敌人 拯救我们 | 
| [04:03] | Glory be to God. | 荣归天父 | 
| [04:04] | Glory be to God. | 荣归天父 | 
| [04:08] | Holy Mother, I beg you, don’t forget my husband. | 圣母玛利亚 求求您 别忘了我的丈夫 | 
| [04:13] | I carry his child, a Christian child. | 我怀了他的孩子 一个基督徒孩子 | 
| [04:17] | Holy Mother, you can forgive all sins. | 圣母玛利亚 您能宽恕所有的罪恶 | 
| [04:22] | And so I ask you, in all humility, | 因此我谦卑地请求您 | 
| [04:26] | to forgive and protect my beloved husband, | 宽恕我 保护我心爱的丈夫 | 
| [04:31] | who, at this hour, is also trying to protect | 他现在正在努力保卫 | 
| [04:33] | this place of worship | 这片净土 | 
| [04:35] | and all these Christian people. | 和所有基督徒 | 
| [05:13] | Ready! | 准备 | 
| [05:15] | First rank! | 第一排 | 
| [05:17] | Loose! | 放箭 | 
| [05:25] | Loose arrows! | 放箭 | 
| [05:31] | Second rank! Loose! | 第二排 放 | 
| [05:37] | Third rank! Loose! | 第三排 放 | 
| [05:40] | Loose! | 放 | 
| [05:42] | Fourth rank! | 第四排 | 
| [05:44] | Ready! | 准备 | 
| [05:45] | Loose! | 放 | 
| [05:47] | Fourth rank! Loose! – | 第四排 放 | 
| [05:55] | Advance! | 前进 | 
| [06:36] | Charge! | 冲啊 | 
| [08:13] | What are your orders? | 您的命令是什么 | 
| [08:14] | My orders? | 我的命令 | 
| [08:16] | Shall we break off the attack? | 我们要不要停止进攻 | 
| [08:19] | Regather our forces? | 重整兵力 | 
| [08:23] | Break off the attack? | 停止进攻 | 
| [08:25] | We have already sustained considerable losses. | 我们已经损失惨重 | 
| [08:28] | Perhaps, in the circumstance, | 也许 这种情况下 | 
| [08:29] | it would be better if we took ourselves… | 我们最好能保持… | 
| [08:49] | All of my life, | 我这一生 | 
| [08:53] | and all of your lives, have come to this point. | 还有你们的一生 都注定此刻 | 
| [08:59] | There is nowhere else to be but here. | 注定身处此地 | 
| [09:02] | Nowhere else to live or die, but here. | 注定在此结算生死 | 
| [09:05] | To be here now is the only thing that matters. | 此时此地是全部意义所在 | 
| [09:10] | So gather yourselves, | 所以打起精神 | 
| [09:12] | gather all of your strength | 拿出你们所有的力量 | 
| [09:15] | and all of your sweetness into an iron ball. | 和所有的品格炼成钢铁 | 
| [09:20] | For we will attack again and again. | 因为我们将进攻 再进攻 | 
| [09:24] | Until we reach and overcome their king, | 直到我们击败他们的国王 | 
| [09:26] | or we die in the attempt! | 或者全部牺牲 | 
| [09:29] | -We attack! -Attack! Attack! Attack! | -我们进攻 -进攻 进攻 进攻 | 
| [09:32] | Blow the horns! | 吹响号角 | 
| [09:34] | Beat the drums and have courage! | 擂起战鼓 鼓起勇气 | 
| [09:36] | For there will be no turning back! | 因为我们将背水一战 | 
| [09:38] | Only victory or death! | 不成功 便成仁 | 
| [09:46] | What is he going to do? | 他接下来要做什么 | 
| [09:51] | He’ll do what he always does… | 他要做他一直在做的… | 
| [10:00] | Attack. | 进攻 | 
| [10:07] | Rollo, we’re coming for you! – | 罗洛 我们就冲你而来 | 
| [10:10] | Good. | 好啊 | 
| [10:15] | Let them try. | 让他们来吧 | 
| [10:17] | We are ready. | 我们准备好了 | 
| [10:21] | Row! Faster! | 划 划快点 | 
| [10:25] | Faster! | 再快 | 
| [10:46] | I’ll live. | 我会活下来 | 
| [10:48] | Rollo! | 罗洛 | 
| [10:50] | Betrayer of the gods and all the sacred things in Midgard! | 诸神和神圣的米德加德的叛徒 | 
| [10:55] | Come here, you snake! | 过来啊 你这条狡猾的蛇 | 
| [10:57] | Come my way, and let my ax slake its thirst on your blood. | 冲我来 让我的斧子喝你的血止渴 | 
| [11:03] | Come to Floki. | 冲弗洛基来 | 
| [11:04] | Come to Floki, you bastard. I am waiting. | 冲弗洛基来 你这个杂种 我等着 | 
| [11:09] | Ragnar, what else can be done? | 拉格纳 还有什么能做的 | 
| [11:13] | There is nothing else to be done. | 没什么能做的了 | 
| [11:22] | Do the gods favor us? | 诸神支持我们吗 | 
| [11:26] | Of course they favor us. | 他们当然支持我们 | 
| [11:29] | How could they favor Rollo after he renounced them? | 他们怎么可能支持背弃他们的罗洛 | 
| [11:32] | I just need to hear it from your father’s mouth. | 我是要从你父亲嘴里听到这个 | 
| [11:40] | Row! Row! Row! | 划 划 划 | 
| [11:45] | Faster. | 再快 | 
| [11:49] | Faster! | 再快 | 
| [12:21] | Even as we sit here, eating and drinking, | 就在我们坐在这里大吃大喝的同时 | 
| [12:25] | Duke Rollo and our forces are engaged with the enemy. | 罗洛公爵和我们的军队正在和敌人交战 | 
| [12:28] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [12:29] | And I have made every effort to make sure that, | 我已经竭尽全力保证 | 
| [12:31] | if the Duke should fail, | 即使公爵战败 | 
| [12:32] | Paris will still be well defended. | 巴黎也能守住 | 
| [12:34] | Your Highness should be assured that | 请陛下放心 | 
| [12:36] | you are not completely dependent on a Northman. | 您并非在完全依赖着一个北欧人 | 
| [12:39] | I rather like being dependent on a Northman. | 我宁愿依赖一个北欧人 | 
| [12:44] | They tend to tell the truth. | 至少他们往往会说出真相 | 
| [12:48] | Your grandfather warned against them. | 你的祖父曾警告过他们的存在 | 
| [12:50] | He said they were the greatest threat against his empire. | 他说他们是他君权的最大威胁 | 
| [12:53] | My grandfather, | 我的祖父 | 
| [12:54] | wise as he was, great as he was, | 尽管他很睿智 也十分伟大 | 
| [12:59] | did not understand everything. | 但也未必通晓一切 | 
| [13:04] | Times change. | 时代在改变 | 
| [13:06] | But the threat of the Northmen remains! | 但是北方人的威胁还在 | 
| [13:08] | Of course it remains, poor Roland. | 它当然还在 可怜的罗兰 | 
| [13:12] | And yet, | 但是 | 
| [13:13] | I trust Duke Rollo. | 我相信罗洛大公 | 
| [13:16] | I trust him completely. | 我完全信任他 | 
| [13:19] | I have his heart, | 他对我忠诚 | 
| [13:21] | and he has mine. | 我亦如此 | 
| [13:23] | He has your heart? | 你也对他忠诚吗 | 
| [13:25] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [13:26] | He has my heart. | 我们彼此忠诚 | 
| [13:28] | Don’t be so stupid! | 别傻了 | 
| [13:29] | Ah. There is the truth. | 是有这么一种声音 | 
| [13:31] | I am stupid, after all. | 不管怎样终归认为我傻 | 
| [13:35] | And not, as I thought, merely weak. | 可在我看来 这只是软弱 | 
| [13:38] | Merely vacillating. | 只是优柔寡断而已 | 
| [13:40] | Indecisive. | 犹豫不决 | 
| [13:44] | It has, indeed, taken me a long time to understand | 的确 我花了很长时间才明白 | 
| [13:47] | who my real friends truly are. | 谁才是我真正的朋友 | 
| [13:52] | Now, we must have something to finish our meal. | 现在 我们必须吃点东西当作晚餐 | 
| [13:57] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 | 
| [13:58] | It doesn’t matter, Count Roland. | 没关系 罗兰伯爵 | 
| [14:02] | Where you and your bitch are going, | 你和你的臭婆娘打算去哪儿呢 | 
| [14:04] | you can eat angel’s wings. | 天使之翼可吃不得 | 
| [14:47] | Put your backs into it! Row! Row! | 你们都好好干 划 划 | 
| [15:29] | Prepare to breach! | 准备进攻 | 
| [15:51] | Onward! | 前进 | 
| [17:38] | Look at you! You look like a bitch. | 看看你 你看起来就像个臭娘们 | 
| [17:42] | You’re not my brother, you never have been. | 你不是我的兄弟 从来都不是 | 
| [17:49] | One of us will die today. | 今天我们两个会死一个 | 
| [17:52] | And it won’t be me, brother! | 可那不会是我 兄弟 | 
| [19:41] | Brother! | 兄弟 | 
| [19:50] | Odin? Where are you? | 奥丁 你在哪里 | 
| [21:27] | Bjorn, get her on the boat! | 比约恩 带她到船上 | 
| [21:47] | Come! -Cut the ropes. | 过来 把绳子割断 | 
| [21:54] | Get her out of here! | 带她离开这里 | 
| [22:06] | Leave me! Leave me! | 离我远点 离我远点 | 
| [22:17] | Row! Row! | 划 划 | 
| [22:24] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [22:27] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [22:28] | Let them go! | 让他们走 | 
| [24:43] | Father! | 父亲 | 
| [24:44] | I present the savior of Paris! | 我宣布这是巴黎的救世主 | 
| [24:49] | The hero of Frankia! | 法兰克亚的英雄 | 
| [25:02] | Stand. | 起来 | 
| [25:22] | Hail, Caesar! | 凯撒万岁 | 
| [25:24] | Hail, Caesar! | 凯撒万岁 | 
| [25:26] | Hail, Caesar! | 凯撒万岁 | 
| [27:30] | Bjorn! | 比约恩 | 
| [27:33] | You’d better come. | 你最好过来 | 
| [27:56] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 | 
| [27:57] | His name is Thorhall. | 他名叫索哈尔 | 
| [28:00] | He has come with a story. | 他带来了一个故事 | 
| [28:04] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 | 
| [28:07] | I went on a raiding party last year to England, | 去年我随着格纳·亚格林森伯爵的 | 
| [28:09] | with Earl Gunnar Asgrimsson. | 劫掠队伍去了英格兰 | 
| [28:11] | We fought against the armies of King Ecbert, | 我们与艾克伯特国王的大军作战 | 
| [28:13] | and wintered in Wessex. | 然后在韦塞克斯过冬 | 
| [28:15] | And made a treaty with Ecbert’s ealdormen. | 并且与艾克伯特的郡长订下条约 | 
| [28:19] | And they told us that your father, King Ragnar, | 他们说你的父亲 拉格纳国王 | 
| [28:24] | had sired a child there by Queen Kwenthrith of Mercia, | 曾与麦西亚的柯文斯瑞斯女王生有一子 | 
| [28:27] | and that this child still lives at Ecbert’s court. | 这孩子如今仍住在艾克伯特的宫殿里 | 
| [28:33] | What’s the child’s name? | 这孩子叫什么名字 | 
| [28:34] | Magnus. | 马格纳斯 | 
| [28:37] | He is a young man now, 12 years old. | 现在已是个少年 年方十二 | 
| [28:48] | And you are certain that this Magnus is really my father’s child? | 你确定这个马格纳斯是我父亲的亲生儿子吗 | 
| [28:52] | How can I be certain? | 我要怎么确定 | 
| [28:54] | I was not there at the conception. | 受孕当时我又不在场 | 
| [29:01] | Why would they lie? | 他们何必撒谎 | 
| [29:14] | There was something else you learned | 你从艾克伯特的郡长那儿 | 
| [29:15] | from Ecbert’s ealdormen, was there not? | 还得到了其他消息 是不是 | 
| [29:20] | Well? | 然后呢 | 
| [29:23] | It was about your father’s farming settlement in Wessex. | 是关于你父亲在韦塞克斯的农耕定居群落 | 
| [29:26] | We asked if it still existed and they laughed, | 我们问到群落是否还安在 他们都笑了 | 
| [29:29] | and said it was destroyed | 说你父亲启航离开后 | 
| [29:30] | almost as soon as your father sailed away. | 那里马上就被摧毁了 | 
| [29:33] | But that they allowed some of the settlers to escape, | 但他们留了几个居民的活口 | 
| [29:37] | so they would take the word to your father, as a warning. | 好让他们给你父亲传话 作为警告 | 
| [29:44] | He never mentioned it. | 他从未提过这件事 | 
| [29:46] | Ask him now. | 现在就去问他 | 
| [29:49] | We don’t know where Ragnar is. | 我们不知道拉格纳在哪里 | 
| [29:53] | He left soon after his defeat in Paris. | 他在巴黎战败后没多久就离开了 | 
| [29:57] | We haven’t seen him in years. | 我们已经几年没见到他了 | 
| [30:01] | Forgive me asking, | 恕我多问 | 
| [30:04] | but how can such a man just disappear? | 好端端一个人怎么就销声匿迹了 | 
| [30:14] | Go and eat and drink after your long journey, Thorhall. | 你远途而来也该去充饥解渴了 索哈尔 | 
| [30:19] | We are grateful for your visit. | 我们感谢你的拜访 | 
| [30:34] | I have to tell the boys. Where are they? | 我得去告诉男孩们 他们在哪 | 
| [30:36] | They went up to the cabin to hunt. | 他们到山上小屋打猎去了 | 
| [31:48] | Ivar. Wake up. | 伊瓦尔 醒醒 | 
| [31:52] | Bjorn is here. | 比约恩来了 | 
| [32:09] | You think our father never knew? | 你觉得父亲毫不知情吗 | 
| [32:11] | It’s possible. | 有可能 | 
| [32:15] | In those early days, it wasn’t easy to navigate the sea. | 在早期 要航海不容易 | 
| [32:19] | He knew. | 他知道 | 
| [32:20] | He had to. | 他肯定知道 | 
| [32:21] | If he did, he should have told the people. | 他如果知道 他该告诉人民 | 
| [32:24] | Everyone lost relatives. | 每个人都失去了亲人 | 
| [32:26] | Fathers and uncles, sons and daughters. | 父亲 叔伯 儿女 | 
| [32:28] | They would have demanded revenge. | 他们本可以要求复仇的 | 
| [32:30] | That is why he didn’t tell them. | 正因为如此他才没有告诉他们 | 
| [32:33] | – What do you mean? – It was a waste of time. | -什么意思 -那样只会浪费时间 | 
| [32:36] | They were dead! | 他们已经死了 | 
| [32:38] | Ragnar wanted to sail to Paris. | 拉格纳志在巴黎 | 
| [32:40] | He wanted to be famous. | 他渴望名扬四海 | 
| [32:42] | Isn’t that more important? | 这难道不是更重要的事吗 | 
| [32:49] | You could say that? | 你可以这么说 | 
| [32:50] | I can say that? | 什么叫我可以这么说 | 
| [32:52] | – What does that mean? – Here’s what it means, | -你什么意思 -我告诉你什么意思 | 
| [32:55] | at least to me. | 至少我是这么想的 | 
| [32:57] | Our father abandoned us. | 我们的父亲抛弃了我们 | 
| [32:59] | We were just kids and he ran off. | 我们还只是孩子 他就离开了 | 
| [33:01] | Only the gods know if he’s still alive. | 只有众神知道他是否还活着 | 
| [33:04] | And now we hear he kept this big secret from everyone. | 而如今我们知道了他向所有人隐瞒着重大秘密 | 
| [33:09] | That he was not truthful or honest. | 知道了他并非诚实可靠 | 
| [33:12] | It makes me feel sick. | 这让我恶心 | 
| [33:15] | How could our father not tell the people what had happened? | 父亲怎么能不告诉人们发生了什么 | 
| [33:18] | Maybe if he’d told them, they would have killed him. | 也许如果他说了 他们会杀了他 | 
| [33:25] | If it’s true… | 如果这是真的… | 
| [33:28] | If it’s true that our father lied to his people, and abandoned them, | 如果父亲真的欺骗并抛弃了他的人民 | 
| [33:31] | then I hope he never comes back. | 那我希望他永远不要回来 | 
| [33:33] | He betrayed our name. | 他有负于我们的名誉 | 
| [33:35] | If he ever came back, | 如果他回来了 | 
| [33:38] | I would kill him. | 我就要杀了他 | 
| [33:40] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [33:42] | Screw you! | 去你的 | 
| [33:44] | All of you. | 你们都是 | 
| [33:47] | He never did anything wrong. | 他什么都没做错 | 
| [33:50] | He is our father. | 他是我们的父亲 | 
| [33:54] | And that is the end of it. | 这样就足够了 | 
| [33:57] | You all sound like a bunch of Christians. | 你们听起来像一群基督徒 | 
| [34:03] | I love our father as much as you do. | 我和你一样爱父亲 | 
| [34:05] | Who said I loved him, Ubbe? | 谁说我爱他了 乌伯 | 
| [34:08] | I said I admired him. | 我敬仰他 | 
| [34:10] | He’s Viking. | 他是个维京人 | 
| [34:13] | And you are soft. | 而你太软弱了 | 
| [34:16] | I am not soft! | 我不软弱 | 
| [34:18] | None of us is soft. | 我们都不软弱 | 
| [34:20] | But we want to understand what our father did. | 我们只是想知道父亲干了什么 | 
| [34:23] | And what he was. | 以及他是什么样的人 | 
| [34:25] | As his son, his fame does not interest me. | 作为他的儿子 我对他的名声不感兴趣 | 
| [34:29] | What he used his power for, now that would interest me. | 而是想知道他凭借着他的权利干了什么 | 
| [34:35] | By now, my brothers, there will be a lot of anger in Kattegat. | 现在 兄弟们 卡特加特会有很多人满怀怒火 | 
| [34:39] | Now they know the truth. | 如今他们知道了真相 | 
| [34:42] | Our father betrayed a whole generation of people. | 我们的父亲背叛了整整一代人 | 
| [34:44] | So if he ever came back… | 所以如果他还回来… | 
| [34:45] | I don’t think he is ever going to come back. | 我感觉他不会再回来了 | 
| [34:50] | I think what happened in Paris finally broke him. | 我认为巴黎发生的事彻底击垮了他 | 
| [34:55] | You can all say whatever you want, but he was a human. | 你可以随便说 但他也是个人 | 
| [35:00] | People started to talk as if he was a god. | 人们把他当作神一样议论 | 
| [35:02] | He was not a god, he was a man! | 他不是神 他只是个人 | 
| [35:05] | A man with many dreams and many failings. | 一个有着许多梦想和缺点的人 | 
| [35:09] | I’ve learned that in the years since he went away. | 我在他离开的日子里认识到了这一点 | 
| [35:13] | If I was him, I wouldn’t come back. | 倘若换作我 我是不会回来的 | 
| [35:21] | Despite all his failings, | 尽管有很多缺点 | 
| [35:24] | he’s still the greatest man in the world to me. | 对我而言 他仍是天下最伟大的人 | 
| [36:09] | Did you know Ragnar lied to us all? | 你知道拉格纳把我们都骗了吗 | 
| [36:13] | The settlement in Wessex was destroyed as soon as we left. | 韦塞克斯的定居群落在我们一走就被摧毁了 | 
| [36:23] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [36:26] | A farmer who escaped the slaughter | 一个从屠杀中逃出来的农夫 | 
| [36:28] | told your father and I what had happened. | 将发生的一切告诉了我和你父亲 | 
| [36:31] | Ragnar killed him so no one else would find out. | 拉格纳杀了他 这样就不会有人知道了 | 
| [36:36] | You’re a good friend to my father. | 你是我父亲的好朋友 | 
| [36:41] | Hello, Bjorn. | 你好 比约恩 | 
| [36:44] | Helga. | 海尔格 | 
| [36:49] | I was just coming to see how the boats were progressing. | 我只是想来看看你们把船建的怎么样了 | 
| [36:53] | What do you say, Helga? | 你觉得呢 海尔格 | 
| [36:56] | What shall we tell him? | 我们该告诉他什么 | 
| [36:58] | We think that it won’t be long until you have boats | 我们认为你马上就可以有船 | 
| [37:00] | ready and able to take you to the Mediterranean Sea! | 准备好带你们远航地中海了 | 
| [37:04] | If it exists. | 如果它真存在的话 | 
| [37:06] | Of course it exists. | 它当然存在 | 
| [37:07] | It’s just a map, Bjorn. | 这只是张地图罢了 比约恩 | 
| [37:09] | Marks on a paper. A child could have drawn it. | 一张纸上有几个标记而已 随便一个小孩都能画 | 
| [37:12] | How can we know it’s real? | 我们怎么能知道这是否属实 | 
| [37:16] | I learned from my father. | 我从我父亲那里学到一件事 | 
| [37:20] | The only way to tell if something is real… | 要知道一件事是否属实的唯一办法… | 
| [37:27] | is to sail there. | 就是亲自去那里 | 
| [37:34] | I hope you’ll come with me, Floki. | 我希望你和我同行 弗洛基 | 
| [37:37] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 | 
| [37:39] | The lure of an imaginary land. | 幻想之地的诱惑 | 
| [37:41] | Traveling somewhere that doesn’t exist. | 去往不存在的地方 | 
| [37:45] | Of course I’m coming. | 我当然一起去了 | 
| [37:53] | And I hope you’ll come too, Helga. | 海尔格 我希望你也一起来 | 
| [37:55] | Well, if Floki is mad enough to go, | 如果弗洛基疯狂到要和你一起去的话 | 
| [37:57] | then I guess I will follow. | 那我也将跟随 | 
| [40:34] | Let us pass. Move. | 让我们过去 让开 | 
| [40:57] | Hello, Ivar. | 你好 伊瓦尔 | 
| [41:02] | There’s no mistaking you. | 你看上去还是那样 | 
| [41:07] | It appears my return is not welcome. | 好像我的归来并不受欢迎 | 
| [41:13] | You’ve obviously all made your mind up about me. | 你们显然已经打定主意怎么对付我了 | 
| [41:19] | I cannot blame you for that. | 但我不能怪你们 | 
| [41:24] | So. | 好吧 | 
| [41:26] | Well, boys, | 那么 小伙们 | 
| [41:29] | who is going to do it, then? | 谁来呢 | 
| [41:35] | Who’s going to kill me? | 谁来杀我呢 | 
| [41:41] | Well, I don’t mind. | 我无所谓 | 
| [41:44] | Go ahead. | 上吧 | 
| [41:47] | Please. | 请啊 | 
| [41:51] | What about you, Hvitserk? | 那你呢 维塞克 | 
| [41:53] | You think you’re a man now? | 你觉得自己是个男子汉了吗 | 
| [41:58] | I dare you. | 我觉得你还没长大 | 
| [42:02] | Put me out of my misery. | 让我解脱 | 
| [42:05] | Do it. | 动手吧 | 
| [42:06] | Do it. | 动手 | 
| [42:08] | Do it, do it. Do it! | 动手 动手啊 | 
| [42:11] | Look at these people! | 看看这些人 | 
| [42:14] | They no longer support me! | 他们不再支持我了 | 
| [42:17] | Look! | 看啊 | 
| [42:20] | Why would they? | 为什么呢 | 
| [42:24] | I am your leader, and I just left! | 我是你们的领袖 而我就这么离开了 | 
| [42:28] | What kind of leader does that, huh? | 有哪个领袖这么做 | 
| [42:31] | What kind of king abandons his people? | 哪个国王抛弃他的子民 | 
| [42:44] | What kind of father abandons his sons? | 哪个父亲不顾他的儿子 | 
| [43:05] | So, who wants to be king? | 那么 谁想成为王呢 | 
| [43:14] | you know how this works! | 你们知道应该怎么做 | 
| [43:17] | If you want to be king, | 如果你想要称王 | 
| [43:20] | you must kill me. | 你必须杀死我 | 
| [43:24] | Take it. | 拿着 | 
| [43:27] | No? | 不拿吗 | 
| [43:30] | You? No? What about you? | 你 不吗 还是你 | 
| [43:32] | No? | 不吗 | 
| [43:32] | No? | 你也不吗 | 
| [43:33] | Anyone? | 有谁来啊 | 
| [43:36] | Who wants to be king? | 谁想成为王 |