时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season on Viskings. | 《维京传奇》前半季回顾 |
[00:03] | Rollo! | 罗洛 |
[00:07] | Onward! | 前进 |
[00:19] | In our world, we cannot accept failure. | 在我们那里 我们不接受失败 |
[00:24] | Someone is always responsible. | 总要有人为结果负责 |
[00:29] | King Ecbert’s Ealdormen told us | 艾克伯特国王的郡长告诉我们 |
[00:30] | that your father’s farming settlement in Wessex | 你父亲在韦塞克斯的农耕定居群落 |
[00:32] | was destroyed almost as soon as your father sailed away. | 在他离开后马上就被摧毁了 |
[00:35] | – Never mentioned it. – Ask him now. | -他从未提过这件事 -现在就去问他 |
[00:37] | We don’t know where Ragnar is. | 我们不知道拉格纳在哪里 |
[00:38] | How can such a man just disappear? | 好端端一个人怎么就能消失的无影无踪 |
[00:41] | Our father abandoned us. | 我们的父亲抛弃了我们 |
[00:43] | We were just kids and he ran off. | 我们还只是孩子 他就离开了 |
[00:44] | I think what happened in Paris finally broke him. | 我认为巴黎发生的事彻底击垮了他 |
[00:47] | Ragnar wanted to sail to Paris. | 拉格纳志在巴黎 |
[00:50] | He wanted to be famous. | 他渴望名扬四海 |
[00:52] | I admired him. He’s Viking. | 我敬仰他 他是个维京人 |
[00:54] | As his son, his fame does not interest me. | 作为他的儿子 我对他的名声不感兴趣 |
[00:56] | What he used his power for, now that would interest me. | 而是想知道他凭借着他的权利干了什么 |
[00:58] | He should have told the people. | 他该告诉人民的 |
[01:00] | Everyone lost relatives. | 大家都失去了亲人 |
[01:01] | If he ever came back, I would kill him. | 如果他回来了 我一定杀了他 |
[01:03] | Our father betrayed a whole generation of people. | 我们的父亲背叛了整整一代人 |
[01:11] | Who wants to be king? | 谁想称王 |
[02:24] | Who wants to be king? | 谁想称王 |
[02:35] | What about you, Sigurd? | 你怎么说 西格德 |
[02:38] | Do you want to be king? | 你想称王吗 |
[02:53] | Do you want to be king, Ubbe? | 你想称王吗 乌伯 |
[02:56] | Kill me and you are king. | 杀了我你就是王 |
[03:01] | King Ubbe! | 乌伯王 |
[03:05] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么呢 |
[03:09] | Are you afraid? Be a man! | 你怕了吗 有点男人样 |
[05:10] | Why did you come back? | 你回来干什么 |
[05:18] | It would appear you have another son. | 看起来你还有个儿子啊 |
[05:20] | His name is Magnus. His mother is Queen Kwenthrith… | 他叫马格纳斯 母亲是柯文斯瑞思女王… |
[05:25] | …and he lives in King Ecbert’s villa in Wessex. | 他就住在艾克伯特国王在韦塞克斯的村落 |
[05:27] | Ah, who told you that? | 这又是谁告诉你的 |
[05:28] | A warrior who was fighting in Wessex. | 在韦塞克斯战斗过的一名战士 |
[05:31] | And he was the one who told you about the settlement. | 也是他告诉得你定居群落发生的事吧 |
[05:37] | I came back… | 我回来… |
[05:50] | I came back | 我回来 |
[05:52] | because I wanted to see | 是因为我想看看 |
[05:54] | what has become of my sons. | 我的儿子们怎么样了 |
[06:00] | And? | 还有呢 |
[06:04] | And I’m going to England. | 还有我要去英格兰 |
[06:06] | And I thought that you all might want to join me. | 我想你们会想和我一起去 |
[06:11] | What do you say, Hvitserk? | 你说呢 维塞克 |
[06:13] | Ubbe? | 乌伯 |
[06:14] | No. | 不想吗 |
[06:16] | Sigurd? | 西格德呢 |
[06:22] | I can see in your eyes that your answer is also no, Bjorn. | 你的眼神告诉我你也不想 比约恩 |
[06:26] | This is why. | 这就是原因 |
[06:28] | This is part of a map of the Roman Empire. | 这是罗马帝国地图的一部分 |
[06:32] | I found it in Paris. | 我在巴黎找到的 |
[06:35] | In this map is the Mediterranean Sea. | 地图上画的是地中海 |
[06:38] | And around that sea are many wonderful people | 那片海域周围有好多人 |
[06:42] | and places and towns. | 有陆地和城镇 |
[06:44] | I want to go there! | 我想去的是那儿 |
[06:57] | So… | 所以… |
[07:00] | How far along are you with your plans? | 你这计划实施得怎么样了 |
[07:03] | Floki is building the boats. | 弗洛基在造船了 |
[07:06] | Hvitserk has agreed to come with me | 维塞克也愿意和我同去 |
[07:07] | as well as King Harald and his brother. | 还有哈拉尔王和他兄弟 |
[07:11] | What about you two? | 你俩怎么回事 |
[07:12] | Why are you not going with your brother? | 为何不和你的兄弟一起去 |
[07:15] | Kattegat has changed since you went away. | 卡特加特海峡已经大不同了 |
[07:19] | It is a major trading center in the region. | 现在是一个重要的贸易中心 |
[07:21] | And many other kings we know regard it with envy. | 很多国王都觊觎这里 |
[07:24] | We want to stay and protect our mother. | 我们想留下保护母亲 |
[07:29] | You are right to think of family. | 保护家人是对的 |
[07:51] | So… | 所以说 |
[07:53] | Father wants to go to England. | 父亲想去英格兰 |
[07:56] | Why do you not want to go with him? | 你为何不想和他去 |
[08:02] | Ubbe? | 乌伯 |
[08:05] | You know why. | 你明知故问 |
[08:06] | Now shut up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[08:08] | Is it the same for you, Sigurd? | 你也是出于同样的考虑吗 西格德 |
[08:12] | Or are you afraid of being seasick? | 还是你怕晕船 |
[08:15] | I’m not afraid of anything, brother. | 我什么都不怕 兄弟 |
[08:17] | Not even me? | 连我都不怕吗 |
[08:27] | Would you like some more ale, Ivar? | 再来点麦芽酒吗 伊瓦尔 |
[08:30] | sure. | 好 |
[08:43] | It is wrong to treat her that way. | 你不该这样待她 |
[08:45] | Why are you so polite? | 你们何必要以礼相待 |
[08:47] | She’s just a slave. | 她只是个奴隶 |
[08:48] | You all just want to have her. | 你们不是都想拥有她吗 |
[08:51] | You too, Ubbe. | 你也一样 乌伯 |
[08:54] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[08:56] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[09:36] | This is how strong you need to be. | 你要练得更壮实才行 |
[10:05] | I want you to be ready. | 你得做好一切准备 |
[10:12] | I am ready. | 我已经准备好了 |
[10:17] | You won’t be ready until you’ve put some doubt in my mind. | 我心中仍无一丝疑虑 你必定没准备好 |
[10:22] | Why won’t you tell me what we have to do? | 你为何不告诉我我们要做什么 |
[10:29] | Because I’m not ready. | 因为我还没准备好 |
[10:36] | My father has returned. | 我父亲回来了 |
[10:40] | So I see. | 我知道 |
[10:44] | Perhaps he should not have come back. | 也许他不该回来 |
[10:49] | He had no choice. | 他别无选择 |
[10:56] | What does this mean? | 这一切都预示着什么 |
[10:58] | What will become of us? | 我们又当何去何从 |
[11:02] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[11:04] | You really wish to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[11:08] | I am not afraid. | 我无所畏惧 |
[11:12] | Your father’s return brings calamity, disorder, chaos, | 你父亲的回归将带来灾祸 混乱 |
[11:17] | tragedy and death. | 悲剧与死亡 |
[11:19] | For all their glories, | 荣光不再 |
[11:21] | the gods will be filled with despair. | 诸神心中溢满绝望 |
[11:28] | Who will die? | 到底谁会死 |
[11:30] | Go away, Bjorn Ironside. | 走开 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[11:35] | Then tell me this. | 那我换一个问题 |
[11:37] | What calamity will befall us? | 我们会遭遇什么灾祸 |
[11:41] | Not one calamity, | 无数灾祸 |
[11:43] | but calamities too many to number. | 接踵而至 |
[11:47] | Now that your father has come back, | 你父亲回来了 |
[11:50] | you are happy to see him, I am sure. | 你定然心中欢喜 |
[11:54] | But, in truth, | 但其实 |
[11:55] | you should curse the day. | 你该诅咒他回归的那天 |
[12:21] | How did your father take it? | 你父亲怎么说的 |
[12:26] | He was disappointed. | 他很失望 |
[12:31] | He feels his need to avenge | 他觉得去英格兰复仇 |
[12:33] | what happened in England is the most important thing in life. | 是人生中最重要的一件事 |
[12:37] | – In everyone’s life. – Isn’t it? | -是所有人的头等大事 -是吗 |
[12:41] | Everything was always what he wanted. | 他总能得到他想要的 |
[12:46] | Everything was always for him. | 所有一切都围着他转 |
[12:50] | Those days are gone. | 然而他的时代已然过去 |
[13:10] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 |
[13:13] | Hello, Helga. | 你好 海尔格 |
[13:16] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你就跟见了鬼似的 |
[13:19] | Are you a ghost? | 你是鬼吗 |
[13:21] | Perhaps I am. | 也许我是呢 |
[13:23] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[14:02] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[14:07] | – Margrethe. – I’m Ubbe. | -玛格丽特 -我是乌伯 |
[14:10] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[14:18] | You’ve done it again, my friend. | 你又造好了一艘 朋友 |
[14:22] | This is the sleekest, | 这是你造过的 |
[14:24] | fastest boat you’ve ever built! | 最整洁 最快的船 |
[14:28] | I think it is. | 我觉得也是 |
[14:30] | I’ve learned so much over the years. | 这些年我学到了很多 |
[14:32] | I’ve seen what works, | 我见过能远航的 |
[14:33] | and what doesn’t work. | 不能远航的 |
[14:36] | And I’ve forced my mind to contemplate the ideal boat. | 我强迫自己的大脑去思忖理想的船 |
[14:41] | And now, you’re giving your ideal boat | 现在 你就要把你理想的船 |
[14:45] | to my son Bjorn. | 给我儿子比约恩了 |
[14:55] | It’s fitting… | 很合适… |
[14:58] | in an annoying way. | 虽然很讨厌 |
[15:57] | Are you going with Bjorn? | 你要跟比约恩一起走吗 |
[16:01] | You weren’t here, Ragnar. | 那时你不在 拉格纳 |
[16:03] | I made him a promise. | 我向他保证过 |
[16:15] | You know I must go back to England. | 你知道我必须回英格兰 |
[16:19] | Should have gone back a long time ago. | 很早之前就该回了 |
[16:28] | I knew as well as you what happened to the settlement. | 我和你一样都清楚定居群落发生的事 |
[16:31] | I could have told everyone. | 我原本可以告诉所有人 |
[16:34] | I could have told the mothers and the fathers, | 我原本可以告诉那些父亲母亲 |
[16:36] | the uncles and the aunts, what had happened to their loved ones. | 叔叔阿姨 他们所爱之人发生了什么事 |
[16:41] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[16:45] | I chose not to. | 我选择不说 |
[16:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:51] | It’s because Floki loves you. | 因为弗洛基爱你 |
[16:57] | He loves you and he always has. | 他爱你 一直都爱你 |
[19:59] | Why didn’t you wake me? | 你为什么不叫醒我 |
[20:02] | There was no need to wake you. | 没有必要叫醒你 |
[20:05] | Did I miss breakfast? | 我错过早餐了吗 |
[20:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:10] | That’s reason enough. | 这一个理由就够了 |
[21:29] | – That girl? – Who? | -那个女孩 -谁 |
[21:31] | That servant girl. You know who I’m talking about. | 那个女仆 你知道我说的是谁 |
[21:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[21:36] | I can’t remember her name. | 我记不住她的名字 |
[21:39] | It’s Margrethe. | 她叫玛格丽特 |
[21:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:42] | You’ve all had her. | 你们都要了她 |
[21:46] | So, I want to have her too. | 所以 我也想要她 |
[21:50] | That’s easy. | 那很简单 |
[21:51] | She’s a slave. | 她是个奴隶 |
[21:53] | We’ll just bring her to your bed. | 我们直接把她送到你床上 |
[21:55] | She’s a servant. She’s not cattle. | 她是个仆人 不是畜生 |
[21:59] | She’s a human being. | 她是个人 |
[22:00] | Now it is for our brother. | 现在对我们弟弟来说就是这样 |
[22:02] | Yes, but we have to ask her. | 对 但我们必须问问她 |
[22:04] | What will you ask her? | 你要问她什么 |
[22:08] | “Mind going to bed with our crippled brother… | “介意跟我们的瘸子弟弟上床吗… |
[22:11] | “…for a joke.” | “…就当开玩笑” |
[22:15] | Have you ever been with a woman? | 你跟女人在一起过吗 |
[22:20] | I will ask her | 我会问问她 |
[22:23] | and see how she feels. | 看她什么感觉 |
[22:25] | I know how she will feel. | 我知道她会有什么感觉 |
[22:27] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[22:29] | You are the son of Ragnar Lothbrok, | 你是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 |
[22:33] | just like us. | 和我们一样 |
[22:38] | I have a feeling if you don’t come with me… | 我有种预感 如果你不和我一起去… |
[22:42] | I will never see you again. | 我将再也见不到你 |
[22:47] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that, Ragnar. | 这话不能说得太满 拉格纳 |
[22:50] | And, after all, | 毕竟 |
[22:52] | whatever the fates have in store for us, | 无论我俩的命运如何安排 |
[22:54] | we’re sure to meet again in Valhalla. | 你我必定会在瓦尔哈拉殿堂重逢 |
[22:59] | Imagine the joy we’ll have. | 想象一下那种喜悦 |
[23:01] | And all the old friends, we shall meet again, | 还能再次与久违的老友见面 |
[23:04] | and fight with again in true fellowship. | 再次与忠诚的伙伴并肩作战 |
[23:07] | Torstein, | 托尔施泰因 |
[23:08] | Arne, and all the others. | 阿恩 还有其他人 |
[23:11] | And you and I, we shall sit among the gods | 你和我 我们将坐在众神之间 |
[23:13] | and sup with them, and get drunk with them, and tell our stories. | 和他们一起吃饭饮酒 说着我们的故事 |
[23:19] | Speak to me, Ragnar. | 说句话吧 拉格纳 |
[23:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:25] | What is it you don’t know? | 不知道什么 |
[23:30] | If I’ll see you in Valhalla. | 我是否能在瓦尔哈拉见到你 |
[23:36] | Don’t say that, Ragnar. | 别这么说 拉格纳 |
[23:39] | If anyone deserves to go to Valhalla, it’s you. | 最有资格进入瓦尔哈拉殿堂的人是你 |
[23:49] | Watch over my family. | 替我守护我的家人 |
[23:59] | And take care of Helga. | 好好照顾海尔格 |
[24:02] | You don’t deserve her. | 你欠她太多 |
[24:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:37] | I love you too, Ragnar Lothbrok! | 我也爱你 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[24:42] | I love you too, Ragnar. | 我也爱你 拉格纳 |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[26:17] | Sigurd. | 西格德 |
[26:33] | Don’t be afraid. | 不用害怕 |
[27:31] | You must be King Ragnar. | 想必你就是拉格纳国王 |
[27:38] | It is a very great privilege to meet you, King Ragnar. | 万般荣幸见到你 拉格纳国王 |
[27:42] | I am sure it does not amuse you | 我想你一定不意外 |
[27:43] | to hear that my wet nurse | 我的奶妈 |
[27:45] | told me many tales of your journeys west, | 告诉了我许多你西征的故事 |
[27:49] | and of your bravery, your resourcefulness | 你的英勇事迹 足智多谋 |
[27:52] | and your fame. | 威名远扬 |
[27:56] | I think my wet nurse was a little in love with you. | 我想我的奶妈有点爱上你了 |
[28:05] | When can I meet her? | 我何时能见到她 |
[28:15] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[28:16] | Astrid. | 阿斯特德 |
[28:19] | But don’t worry about me. | 但不用对我想太多 |
[28:22] | Well, I’m not worried about you. | 我不会想太多的 |
[28:26] | I’m old enough to be your father. | 我这把年纪够当你爹了 |
[28:30] | What a ridiculous thing to say. | 这么说可荒谬了 |
[28:33] | It’s been a long time, Ragnar. | 好久不见 拉格纳 |
[28:44] | Can I have a drink too? | 能给我一杯吗 |
[28:48] | Please. | 请用 |
[29:07] | Why did you leave Kattegat? | 你为什么要离开卡德加特 |
[29:10] | I was no longer interested in ruling anymore. | 我对于统治已经意兴阑珊 |
[29:15] | You were still king. | 你仍是国王 |
[29:17] | You had a duty. | 你有责在身 |
[29:20] | It wasn’t just for you. | 可不能只顾自己 |
[29:23] | I think you have to leave. | 我想你该走了 |
[29:39] | Are you and that girl… | 你和那女孩… |
[29:40] | Why are you here, Ragnar Lothbrok, | 你来这做什么 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[29:43] | ex-husband? | 我的前夫 |
[30:14] | I have to kill you. | 我必须杀了你 |
[30:17] | It is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[30:19] | It is not my fault! | 这不是我的错 |
[30:23] | I… | 我… |
[30:24] | I have to kill you so you cannot tell my brothers | 我必须杀了你 你才不会告诉我兄弟 |
[30:28] | that I am not able to satisfy a woman. | 说我连个女人都满足不了 |
[30:34] | I will never embarrass you! I swear! | 我绝不会害你蒙羞 我发誓 |
[30:37] | I will always tell them of your virility! | 我会告诉他们 你很有男子气概 |
[30:41] | I will blame myself! | 我会责怪自己 |
[30:45] | Please! | 求你 |
[30:48] | Don’t kill me! | 别杀我 |
[30:51] | I like killing. | 我喜欢杀戮 |
[30:56] | You’re just a slave. | 你只是个奴隶而已 |
[30:57] | Nobody will blame me for killing a slave. | 没人会因为我杀了个奴隶而指责我 |
[31:04] | That is right. That is right. | 说得没错 没错 |
[31:06] | Nobody… | 没人会… |
[31:09] | Only the gods. | 只有众神会 |
[31:13] | The gods? | 众神 |
[31:16] | What does it matter to them? | 和他们有什么关系 |
[31:22] | They know the truth. | 他们知道真相 |
[31:26] | And they will laugh at you for being such a coward. | 他们会嘲笑你选择做懦夫的行为 |
[31:32] | So your prick doesn’t work. | 你的那玩意不好使了 |
[31:38] | Does that make you less of a man? | 这会让你失去男子气概吗 |
[31:46] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不会 |
[31:51] | Lots of men can have sex. | 能和女人上床的男人多得是 |
[31:56] | Lots of men can have children. | 能繁衍后代的男人也多得是 |
[32:03] | Those things are easy. | 这些事易如反掌 |
[32:08] | To be a son of Ragnar Lothbrok, | 而作为拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 |
[32:14] | and to find greatness… | 去寻找荣耀… |
[32:19] | That is hard! | 才是难如登天 |
[32:23] | I truly believe that. | 但我对此坚信无疑 |
[32:27] | I truly believe that. | 对此坚信无疑 |
[32:37] | I’m going back to Wessex. | 我要回韦塞克斯了 |
[32:41] | I’m here to see if you want to come. | 来问问你是否愿意一同前往 |
[32:47] | The livelihoods of our people, | 我们子民的生活 |
[32:50] | their future and their happiness, | 他们的未来和幸福 |
[32:53] | were all bound up in the success of our first settlement. | 皆仰赖于我们首次定居建设的成功 |
[32:57] | And you failed to tell me of its destruction. | 而你却不曾告诉我定居群落被摧毁了 |
[33:00] | I regret | 我很遗憾 |
[33:04] | what happened with the settlement. | 因为定居群落的毁灭 |
[33:08] | And I regret | 我也很遗憾 |
[33:12] | what happened between us. | 因为我们之间的过往 |
[33:16] | I have made many | 我做过很多 |
[33:20] | bad choices. | 错误的选择 |
[33:22] | We all approved of your ideas. | 我们都赞成你的提议 |
[33:26] | But | 可惜 |
[33:29] | they didn’t work. | 没有获得成功 |
[33:34] | Ragnar Lothbrok | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[33:37] | didn’t succeed. | 没有成功 |
[33:42] | What did our son say? | 我们的儿子怎么说 |
[33:45] | He has other plans. | 他已另有打算 |
[33:50] | He’s his own man now. | 他现在有了自己的手下 |
[33:53] | I should go to bed. | 我得去睡了 |
[33:57] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[33:59] | It’s been a long journey. | 长路漫漫 |
[34:02] | Not in the saddle, | 并非在马鞍上 |
[34:05] | but in the mind. | 而是在意念中 |
[34:07] | All our journeys are in the mind. | 我们都在意念中长途跋涉 |
[34:11] | In my mind… | 在我的意念中… |
[34:15] | I wish I never left the farm. | 我但愿自己从未离开过农场 |
[34:21] | Forgive me for all of my faults, | 请原谅我所有的错误 |
[34:25] | all of my failings. | 和我所有的失败 |
[34:44] | No regrets. | 没有遗憾 |
[34:47] | No regrets. | 没有遗憾 |
[35:01] | And yet, | 然而 |
[35:02] | every regret. | 遗憾无处不在 |
[35:35] | I love Ragnar Lothbrok. | 我爱拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[35:38] | I am so amazed by him. | 我对他如此痴迷 |
[35:42] | And I am so jealous of you. | 我是多么嫉妒你们 |
[35:47] | Do you love him more than you love me? | 你爱他胜过爱我吗 |
[35:52] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[35:56] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[35:59] | aren’t you Lagertha? | 你可是拉葛莎 |
[36:30] | So, | 所以 |
[36:32] | our father is returning from Hedeby. | 我们的父亲要从海泽比回来了 |
[36:34] | What are we going to say to him, hmm? | 我们该对他怎么说 |
[36:37] | As I told you, | 我跟你说过 |
[36:39] | I’m committed to going with Bjorn. | 我决心要和比约恩走 |
[36:41] | I can’t go with father. | 我不能跟父亲走 |
[36:42] | Sigurd? | 西格德 |
[36:45] | I don’t know how you can ask me that with a straight face, Ubbe. | 你竟然还能这么严肃地问我这个问题 乌伯 |
[36:51] | You know that I won’t go with father. | 你知道我是不会跟父亲走的 |
[36:54] | We’ve discussed this many times. | 我们已经说过很多次了 |
[36:57] | Our father was defeated. | 我们的父亲战败了 |
[37:00] | He lost. | 他输了 |
[37:01] | All the magic of his past raids and successes was also lost. | 他过去的劫掠和成就的光辉也一同消失了 |
[37:06] | Nobody loves him anymore. | 不再有人爱他 |
[37:08] | Nobody believes in him, | 不再有人相信他 |
[37:10] | especially not the gods. | 尤其是众神 |
[37:13] | You think that’s true? | 你觉得这是真的吗 |
[37:14] | Yeah, of course it’s true. | 是啊 当然了 |
[37:22] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[37:23] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -没错 |
[37:25] | You act like you are committed to going with Bjorn, | 你看着像下定决心跟比约恩走 |
[37:28] | when in fact you could change your mind | 而实际上你可以改变心意 |
[37:31] | and go raiding with father. | 和父亲一同去劫掠 |
[37:32] | So, why don’t you, huh? | 所以你为什么不跟父亲走 |
[37:34] | You are all bastards. | 你们都是一群混蛋 |
[37:38] | None of you deserves our father. | 你们没人配得上我们的父亲 |
[38:15] | Are you sure you didn’t want to go with him? | 你真的不想跟他一起去吗 |
[38:22] | I am never totally sure about my feelings for Ragnar. | 我从未认清过我对于拉格纳的感受 |
[38:28] | What I should | 我该做什么 |
[38:31] | or shouldn’t do. | 或是不该做什么 |
[38:34] | I imagine that many women feel the same way as I do. | 我猜想很多女人都和我一样 |
[38:42] | Not wanting it, | 意无所欲 |
[38:47] | wanting it. | 而心有所求 |
[41:39] | So you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[41:58] | You know that | 你知道吗 |
[42:00] | Mother never let anyone sit on your throne since you left. | 你走之后母亲从未允许任何人坐上你的王位 |
[42:04] | She always hoped | 她一直希望 |
[42:07] | that one day you would return. | 你某一天会回来 |
[42:11] | Why do you not talk to mother? | 你为什么不跟母亲说话 |
[42:17] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:25] | I would wait for everyone to go to sleep | 我会等到所有人都睡着了 |
[42:31] | and then like a crab in the moonlight, I would crawl out here | 然后爬到这里 就像月光下的螃蟹一样 |
[42:36] | and sit on your throne. | 坐到你的王位上 |
[42:41] | And just | 单纯地 |
[42:44] | think. | 冥思 |
[42:49] | About what? | 思考什么 |
[42:50] | About how you abandoned me. | 思考你是如何遗弃了我 |
[42:56] | And my heart would fill with anger. | 随后我的心中会充满怒火 |
[43:00] | I would try to will my stupid legs to work | 我会想让我的废腿迈开步子 |
[43:03] | so I could go out and find you | 这样我就能出去找你 |
[43:06] | and tell you how much I needed you. | 告诉你我是多么需要你 |
[43:13] | How much I hated you. | 又是多么恨你 |
[43:24] | Well… | 好吧… |
[43:27] | Perhaps I’ll explain my actions when we get to England. | 我可能要等我们到英格兰再解释我的战略 |
[43:34] | When “We” Get to England? | 等”我们”到英格兰 |
[43:37] | -That is what I said. -What use is a cripple on such a journey? | -没错 -出征带个瘸子能有什么用 |
[43:40] | – Oh, then don’t come. – Don’t tell me what to do! | -那就不必来了 -不要替我做决定 |
[43:42] | – Then come. – No! | -那就来吧 -不 |
[43:46] | Not unless you ask me like you asked my brothers. | 你要像问我的哥哥们一样问我 |
[43:58] | – Ivar… – Of course I’ll come. | -伊瓦尔… -我当然会去 |