| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Last season on Viskings. | 《维京传奇》前半季回顾 | 
| [00:03] | Rollo! | 罗洛 | 
| [00:07] | Onward! | 前进 | 
| [00:19] | In our world, we cannot accept failure. | 在我们那里 我们不接受失败 | 
| [00:24] | Someone is always responsible. | 总要有人为结果负责 | 
| [00:29] | King Ecbert’s Ealdormen told us | 艾克伯特国王的郡长告诉我们 | 
| [00:30] | that your father’s farming settlement in Wessex | 你父亲在韦塞克斯的农耕定居群落 | 
| [00:32] | was destroyed almost as soon as your father sailed away. | 在他离开后马上就被摧毁了 | 
| [00:35] | – Never mentioned it. – Ask him now. | -他从未提过这件事 -现在就去问他 | 
| [00:37] | We don’t know where Ragnar is. | 我们不知道拉格纳在哪里 | 
| [00:38] | How can such a man just disappear? | 好端端一个人怎么就能消失的无影无踪 | 
| [00:41] | Our father abandoned us. | 我们的父亲抛弃了我们 | 
| [00:43] | We were just kids and he ran off. | 我们还只是孩子 他就离开了 | 
| [00:44] | I think what happened in Paris finally broke him. | 我认为巴黎发生的事彻底击垮了他 | 
| [00:47] | Ragnar wanted to sail to Paris. | 拉格纳志在巴黎 | 
| [00:50] | He wanted to be famous. | 他渴望名扬四海 | 
| [00:52] | I admired him. He’s Viking. | 我敬仰他 他是个维京人 | 
| [00:54] | As his son, his fame does not interest me. | 作为他的儿子 我对他的名声不感兴趣 | 
| [00:56] | What he used his power for, now that would interest me. | 而是想知道他凭借着他的权利干了什么 | 
| [00:58] | He should have told the people. | 他该告诉人民的 | 
| [01:00] | Everyone lost relatives. | 大家都失去了亲人 | 
| [01:01] | If he ever came back, I would kill him. | 如果他回来了 我一定杀了他 | 
| [01:03] | Our father betrayed a whole generation of people. | 我们的父亲背叛了整整一代人 | 
| [01:11] | Who wants to be king? | 谁想称王 | 
| [02:24] | Who wants to be king? | 谁想称王 | 
| [02:35] | What about you, Sigurd? | 你怎么说 西格德 | 
| [02:38] | Do you want to be king? | 你想称王吗 | 
| [02:53] | Do you want to be king, Ubbe? | 你想称王吗 乌伯 | 
| [02:56] | Kill me and you are king. | 杀了我你就是王 | 
| [03:01] | King Ubbe! | 乌伯王 | 
| [03:05] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么呢 | 
| [03:09] | Are you afraid? Be a man! | 你怕了吗 有点男人样 | 
| [05:10] | Why did you come back? | 你回来干什么 | 
| [05:18] | It would appear you have another son. | 看起来你还有个儿子啊 | 
| [05:20] | His name is Magnus. His mother is Queen Kwenthrith… | 他叫马格纳斯 母亲是柯文斯瑞思女王… | 
| [05:25] | …and he lives in King Ecbert’s villa in Wessex. | 他就住在艾克伯特国王在韦塞克斯的村落 | 
| [05:27] | Ah, who told you that? | 这又是谁告诉你的 | 
| [05:28] | A warrior who was fighting in Wessex. | 在韦塞克斯战斗过的一名战士 | 
| [05:31] | And he was the one who told you about the settlement. | 也是他告诉得你定居群落发生的事吧 | 
| [05:37] | I came back… | 我回来… | 
| [05:50] | I came back | 我回来 | 
| [05:52] | because I wanted to see | 是因为我想看看 | 
| [05:54] | what has become of my sons. | 我的儿子们怎么样了 | 
| [06:00] | And? | 还有呢 | 
| [06:04] | And I’m going to England. | 还有我要去英格兰 | 
| [06:06] | And I thought that you all might want to join me. | 我想你们会想和我一起去 | 
| [06:11] | What do you say, Hvitserk? | 你说呢 维塞克 | 
| [06:13] | Ubbe? | 乌伯 | 
| [06:14] | No. | 不想吗 | 
| [06:16] | Sigurd? | 西格德呢 | 
| [06:22] | I can see in your eyes that your answer is also no, Bjorn. | 你的眼神告诉我你也不想 比约恩 | 
| [06:26] | This is why. | 这就是原因 | 
| [06:28] | This is part of a map of the Roman Empire. | 这是罗马帝国地图的一部分 | 
| [06:32] | I found it in Paris. | 我在巴黎找到的 | 
| [06:35] | In this map is the Mediterranean Sea. | 地图上画的是地中海 | 
| [06:38] | And around that sea are many wonderful people | 那片海域周围有好多人 | 
| [06:42] | and places and towns. | 有陆地和城镇 | 
| [06:44] | I want to go there! | 我想去的是那儿 | 
| [06:57] | So… | 所以… | 
| [07:00] | How far along are you with your plans? | 你这计划实施得怎么样了 | 
| [07:03] | Floki is building the boats. | 弗洛基在造船了 | 
| [07:06] | Hvitserk has agreed to come with me | 维塞克也愿意和我同去 | 
| [07:07] | as well as King Harald and his brother. | 还有哈拉尔王和他兄弟 | 
| [07:11] | What about you two? | 你俩怎么回事 | 
| [07:12] | Why are you not going with your brother? | 为何不和你的兄弟一起去 | 
| [07:15] | Kattegat has changed since you went away. | 卡特加特海峡已经大不同了 | 
| [07:19] | It is a major trading center in the region. | 现在是一个重要的贸易中心 | 
| [07:21] | And many other kings we know regard it with envy. | 很多国王都觊觎这里 | 
| [07:24] | We want to stay and protect our mother. | 我们想留下保护母亲 | 
| [07:29] | You are right to think of family. | 保护家人是对的 | 
| [07:51] | So… | 所以说 | 
| [07:53] | Father wants to go to England. | 父亲想去英格兰 | 
| [07:56] | Why do you not want to go with him? | 你为何不想和他去 | 
| [08:02] | Ubbe? | 乌伯 | 
| [08:05] | You know why. | 你明知故问 | 
| [08:06] | Now shut up. | 给我闭嘴 | 
| [08:08] | Is it the same for you, Sigurd? | 你也是出于同样的考虑吗 西格德 | 
| [08:12] | Or are you afraid of being seasick? | 还是你怕晕船 | 
| [08:15] | I’m not afraid of anything, brother. | 我什么都不怕 兄弟 | 
| [08:17] | Not even me? | 连我都不怕吗 | 
| [08:27] | Would you like some more ale, Ivar? | 再来点麦芽酒吗 伊瓦尔 | 
| [08:30] | sure. | 好 | 
| [08:43] | It is wrong to treat her that way. | 你不该这样待她 | 
| [08:45] | Why are you so polite? | 你们何必要以礼相待 | 
| [08:47] | She’s just a slave. | 她只是个奴隶 | 
| [08:48] | You all just want to have her. | 你们不是都想拥有她吗 | 
| [08:51] | You too, Ubbe. | 你也一样 乌伯 | 
| [08:54] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 | 
| [08:56] | Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [09:36] | This is how strong you need to be. | 你要练得更壮实才行 | 
| [10:05] | I want you to be ready. | 你得做好一切准备 | 
| [10:12] | I am ready. | 我已经准备好了 | 
| [10:17] | You won’t be ready until you’ve put some doubt in my mind. | 我心中仍无一丝疑虑 你必定没准备好 | 
| [10:22] | Why won’t you tell me what we have to do? | 你为何不告诉我我们要做什么 | 
| [10:29] | Because I’m not ready. | 因为我还没准备好 | 
| [10:36] | My father has returned. | 我父亲回来了 | 
| [10:40] | So I see. | 我知道 | 
| [10:44] | Perhaps he should not have come back. | 也许他不该回来 | 
| [10:49] | He had no choice. | 他别无选择 | 
| [10:56] | What does this mean? | 这一切都预示着什么 | 
| [10:58] | What will become of us? | 我们又当何去何从 | 
| [11:02] | Tell me. | 告诉我 | 
| [11:04] | You really wish to know? | 你真想知道吗 | 
| [11:08] | I am not afraid. | 我无所畏惧 | 
| [11:12] | Your father’s return brings calamity, disorder, chaos, | 你父亲的回归将带来灾祸 混乱 | 
| [11:17] | tragedy and death. | 悲剧与死亡 | 
| [11:19] | For all their glories, | 荣光不再 | 
| [11:21] | the gods will be filled with despair. | 诸神心中溢满绝望 | 
| [11:28] | Who will die? | 到底谁会死 | 
| [11:30] | Go away, Bjorn Ironside. | 走开 比约恩·艾恩赛德 | 
| [11:35] | Then tell me this. | 那我换一个问题 | 
| [11:37] | What calamity will befall us? | 我们会遭遇什么灾祸 | 
| [11:41] | Not one calamity, | 无数灾祸 | 
| [11:43] | but calamities too many to number. | 接踵而至 | 
| [11:47] | Now that your father has come back, | 你父亲回来了 | 
| [11:50] | you are happy to see him, I am sure. | 你定然心中欢喜 | 
| [11:54] | But, in truth, | 但其实 | 
| [11:55] | you should curse the day. | 你该诅咒他回归的那天 | 
| [12:21] | How did your father take it? | 你父亲怎么说的 | 
| [12:26] | He was disappointed. | 他很失望 | 
| [12:31] | He feels his need to avenge | 他觉得去英格兰复仇 | 
| [12:33] | what happened in England is the most important thing in life. | 是人生中最重要的一件事 | 
| [12:37] | – In everyone’s life. – Isn’t it? | -是所有人的头等大事 -是吗 | 
| [12:41] | Everything was always what he wanted. | 他总能得到他想要的 | 
| [12:46] | Everything was always for him. | 所有一切都围着他转 | 
| [12:50] | Those days are gone. | 然而他的时代已然过去 | 
| [13:10] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 | 
| [13:13] | Hello, Helga. | 你好 海尔格 | 
| [13:16] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你就跟见了鬼似的 | 
| [13:19] | Are you a ghost? | 你是鬼吗 | 
| [13:21] | Perhaps I am. | 也许我是呢 | 
| [13:23] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 | 
| [14:02] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [14:07] | – Margrethe. – I’m Ubbe. | -玛格丽特 -我是乌伯 | 
| [14:10] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 | 
| [14:18] | You’ve done it again, my friend. | 你又造好了一艘 朋友 | 
| [14:22] | This is the sleekest, | 这是你造过的 | 
| [14:24] | fastest boat you’ve ever built! | 最整洁 最快的船 | 
| [14:28] | I think it is. | 我觉得也是 | 
| [14:30] | I’ve learned so much over the years. | 这些年我学到了很多 | 
| [14:32] | I’ve seen what works, | 我见过能远航的 | 
| [14:33] | and what doesn’t work. | 不能远航的 | 
| [14:36] | And I’ve forced my mind to contemplate the ideal boat. | 我强迫自己的大脑去思忖理想的船 | 
| [14:41] | And now, you’re giving your ideal boat | 现在 你就要把你理想的船 | 
| [14:45] | to my son Bjorn. | 给我儿子比约恩了 | 
| [14:55] | It’s fitting… | 很合适… | 
| [14:58] | in an annoying way. | 虽然很讨厌 | 
| [15:57] | Are you going with Bjorn? | 你要跟比约恩一起走吗 | 
| [16:01] | You weren’t here, Ragnar. | 那时你不在 拉格纳 | 
| [16:03] | I made him a promise. | 我向他保证过 | 
| [16:15] | You know I must go back to England. | 你知道我必须回英格兰 | 
| [16:19] | Should have gone back a long time ago. | 很早之前就该回了 | 
| [16:28] | I knew as well as you what happened to the settlement. | 我和你一样都清楚定居群落发生的事 | 
| [16:31] | I could have told everyone. | 我原本可以告诉所有人 | 
| [16:34] | I could have told the mothers and the fathers, | 我原本可以告诉那些父亲母亲 | 
| [16:36] | the uncles and the aunts, what had happened to their loved ones. | 叔叔阿姨 他们所爱之人发生了什么事 | 
| [16:41] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 | 
| [16:45] | I chose not to. | 我选择不说 | 
| [16:47] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [16:51] | It’s because Floki loves you. | 因为弗洛基爱你 | 
| [16:57] | He loves you and he always has. | 他爱你 一直都爱你 | 
| [19:59] | Why didn’t you wake me? | 你为什么不叫醒我 | 
| [20:02] | There was no need to wake you. | 没有必要叫醒你 | 
| [20:05] | Did I miss breakfast? | 我错过早餐了吗 | 
| [20:07] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [20:10] | That’s reason enough. | 这一个理由就够了 | 
| [21:29] | – That girl? – Who? | -那个女孩 -谁 | 
| [21:31] | That servant girl. You know who I’m talking about. | 那个女仆 你知道我说的是谁 | 
| [21:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [21:36] | I can’t remember her name. | 我记不住她的名字 | 
| [21:39] | It’s Margrethe. | 她叫玛格丽特 | 
| [21:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [21:42] | You’ve all had her. | 你们都要了她 | 
| [21:46] | So, I want to have her too. | 所以 我也想要她 | 
| [21:50] | That’s easy. | 那很简单 | 
| [21:51] | She’s a slave. | 她是个奴隶 | 
| [21:53] | We’ll just bring her to your bed. | 我们直接把她送到你床上 | 
| [21:55] | She’s a servant. She’s not cattle. | 她是个仆人 不是畜生 | 
| [21:59] | She’s a human being. | 她是个人 | 
| [22:00] | Now it is for our brother. | 现在对我们弟弟来说就是这样 | 
| [22:02] | Yes, but we have to ask her. | 对 但我们必须问问她 | 
| [22:04] | What will you ask her? | 你要问她什么 | 
| [22:08] | “Mind going to bed with our crippled brother… | “介意跟我们的瘸子弟弟上床吗… | 
| [22:11] | “…for a joke.” | “…就当开玩笑” | 
| [22:15] | Have you ever been with a woman? | 你跟女人在一起过吗 | 
| [22:20] | I will ask her | 我会问问她 | 
| [22:23] | and see how she feels. | 看她什么感觉 | 
| [22:25] | I know how she will feel. | 我知道她会有什么感觉 | 
| [22:27] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 | 
| [22:29] | You are the son of Ragnar Lothbrok, | 你是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 | 
| [22:33] | just like us. | 和我们一样 | 
| [22:38] | I have a feeling if you don’t come with me… | 我有种预感 如果你不和我一起去… | 
| [22:42] | I will never see you again. | 我将再也见不到你 | 
| [22:47] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that, Ragnar. | 这话不能说得太满 拉格纳 | 
| [22:50] | And, after all, | 毕竟 | 
| [22:52] | whatever the fates have in store for us, | 无论我俩的命运如何安排 | 
| [22:54] | we’re sure to meet again in Valhalla. | 你我必定会在瓦尔哈拉殿堂重逢 | 
| [22:59] | Imagine the joy we’ll have. | 想象一下那种喜悦 | 
| [23:01] | And all the old friends, we shall meet again, | 还能再次与久违的老友见面 | 
| [23:04] | and fight with again in true fellowship. | 再次与忠诚的伙伴并肩作战 | 
| [23:07] | Torstein, | 托尔施泰因 | 
| [23:08] | Arne, and all the others. | 阿恩 还有其他人 | 
| [23:11] | And you and I, we shall sit among the gods | 你和我 我们将坐在众神之间 | 
| [23:13] | and sup with them, and get drunk with them, and tell our stories. | 和他们一起吃饭饮酒 说着我们的故事 | 
| [23:19] | Speak to me, Ragnar. | 说句话吧 拉格纳 | 
| [23:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [23:25] | What is it you don’t know? | 不知道什么 | 
| [23:30] | If I’ll see you in Valhalla. | 我是否能在瓦尔哈拉见到你 | 
| [23:36] | Don’t say that, Ragnar. | 别这么说 拉格纳 | 
| [23:39] | If anyone deserves to go to Valhalla, it’s you. | 最有资格进入瓦尔哈拉殿堂的人是你 | 
| [23:49] | Watch over my family. | 替我守护我的家人 | 
| [23:59] | And take care of Helga. | 好好照顾海尔格 | 
| [24:02] | You don’t deserve her. | 你欠她太多 | 
| [24:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [24:37] | I love you too, Ragnar Lothbrok! | 我也爱你 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 | 
| [24:42] | I love you too, Ragnar. | 我也爱你 拉格纳 | 
| [26:12] | Yeah. | 好了 | 
| [26:17] | Sigurd. | 西格德 | 
| [26:33] | Don’t be afraid. | 不用害怕 | 
| [27:31] | You must be King Ragnar. | 想必你就是拉格纳国王 | 
| [27:38] | It is a very great privilege to meet you, King Ragnar. | 万般荣幸见到你 拉格纳国王 | 
| [27:42] | I am sure it does not amuse you | 我想你一定不意外 | 
| [27:43] | to hear that my wet nurse | 我的奶妈 | 
| [27:45] | told me many tales of your journeys west, | 告诉了我许多你西征的故事 | 
| [27:49] | and of your bravery, your resourcefulness | 你的英勇事迹 足智多谋 | 
| [27:52] | and your fame. | 威名远扬 | 
| [27:56] | I think my wet nurse was a little in love with you. | 我想我的奶妈有点爱上你了 | 
| [28:05] | When can I meet her? | 我何时能见到她 | 
| [28:15] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [28:16] | Astrid. | 阿斯特德 | 
| [28:19] | But don’t worry about me. | 但不用对我想太多 | 
| [28:22] | Well, I’m not worried about you. | 我不会想太多的 | 
| [28:26] | I’m old enough to be your father. | 我这把年纪够当你爹了 | 
| [28:30] | What a ridiculous thing to say. | 这么说可荒谬了 | 
| [28:33] | It’s been a long time, Ragnar. | 好久不见 拉格纳 | 
| [28:44] | Can I have a drink too? | 能给我一杯吗 | 
| [28:48] | Please. | 请用 | 
| [29:07] | Why did you leave Kattegat? | 你为什么要离开卡德加特 | 
| [29:10] | I was no longer interested in ruling anymore. | 我对于统治已经意兴阑珊 | 
| [29:15] | You were still king. | 你仍是国王 | 
| [29:17] | You had a duty. | 你有责在身 | 
| [29:20] | It wasn’t just for you. | 可不能只顾自己 | 
| [29:23] | I think you have to leave. | 我想你该走了 | 
| [29:39] | Are you and that girl… | 你和那女孩… | 
| [29:40] | Why are you here, Ragnar Lothbrok, | 你来这做什么 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 | 
| [29:43] | ex-husband? | 我的前夫 | 
| [30:14] | I have to kill you. | 我必须杀了你 | 
| [30:17] | It is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 | 
| [30:19] | It is not my fault! | 这不是我的错 | 
| [30:23] | I… | 我… | 
| [30:24] | I have to kill you so you cannot tell my brothers | 我必须杀了你 你才不会告诉我兄弟 | 
| [30:28] | that I am not able to satisfy a woman. | 说我连个女人都满足不了 | 
| [30:34] | I will never embarrass you! I swear! | 我绝不会害你蒙羞 我发誓 | 
| [30:37] | I will always tell them of your virility! | 我会告诉他们 你很有男子气概 | 
| [30:41] | I will blame myself! | 我会责怪自己 | 
| [30:45] | Please! | 求你 | 
| [30:48] | Don’t kill me! | 别杀我 | 
| [30:51] | I like killing. | 我喜欢杀戮 | 
| [30:56] | You’re just a slave. | 你只是个奴隶而已 | 
| [30:57] | Nobody will blame me for killing a slave. | 没人会因为我杀了个奴隶而指责我 | 
| [31:04] | That is right. That is right. | 说得没错 没错 | 
| [31:06] | Nobody… | 没人会… | 
| [31:09] | Only the gods. | 只有众神会 | 
| [31:13] | The gods? | 众神 | 
| [31:16] | What does it matter to them? | 和他们有什么关系 | 
| [31:22] | They know the truth. | 他们知道真相 | 
| [31:26] | And they will laugh at you for being such a coward. | 他们会嘲笑你选择做懦夫的行为 | 
| [31:32] | So your prick doesn’t work. | 你的那玩意不好使了 | 
| [31:38] | Does that make you less of a man? | 这会让你失去男子气概吗 | 
| [31:46] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不会 | 
| [31:51] | Lots of men can have sex. | 能和女人上床的男人多得是 | 
| [31:56] | Lots of men can have children. | 能繁衍后代的男人也多得是 | 
| [32:03] | Those things are easy. | 这些事易如反掌 | 
| [32:08] | To be a son of Ragnar Lothbrok, | 而作为拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 | 
| [32:14] | and to find greatness… | 去寻找荣耀… | 
| [32:19] | That is hard! | 才是难如登天 | 
| [32:23] | I truly believe that. | 但我对此坚信无疑 | 
| [32:27] | I truly believe that. | 对此坚信无疑 | 
| [32:37] | I’m going back to Wessex. | 我要回韦塞克斯了 | 
| [32:41] | I’m here to see if you want to come. | 来问问你是否愿意一同前往 | 
| [32:47] | The livelihoods of our people, | 我们子民的生活 | 
| [32:50] | their future and their happiness, | 他们的未来和幸福 | 
| [32:53] | were all bound up in the success of our first settlement. | 皆仰赖于我们首次定居建设的成功 | 
| [32:57] | And you failed to tell me of its destruction. | 而你却不曾告诉我定居群落被摧毁了 | 
| [33:00] | I regret | 我很遗憾 | 
| [33:04] | what happened with the settlement. | 因为定居群落的毁灭 | 
| [33:08] | And I regret | 我也很遗憾 | 
| [33:12] | what happened between us. | 因为我们之间的过往 | 
| [33:16] | I have made many | 我做过很多 | 
| [33:20] | bad choices. | 错误的选择 | 
| [33:22] | We all approved of your ideas. | 我们都赞成你的提议 | 
| [33:26] | But | 可惜 | 
| [33:29] | they didn’t work. | 没有获得成功 | 
| [33:34] | Ragnar Lothbrok | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 | 
| [33:37] | didn’t succeed. | 没有成功 | 
| [33:42] | What did our son say? | 我们的儿子怎么说 | 
| [33:45] | He has other plans. | 他已另有打算 | 
| [33:50] | He’s his own man now. | 他现在有了自己的手下 | 
| [33:53] | I should go to bed. | 我得去睡了 | 
| [33:57] | I’m tired. | 我累了 | 
| [33:59] | It’s been a long journey. | 长路漫漫 | 
| [34:02] | Not in the saddle, | 并非在马鞍上 | 
| [34:05] | but in the mind. | 而是在意念中 | 
| [34:07] | All our journeys are in the mind. | 我们都在意念中长途跋涉 | 
| [34:11] | In my mind… | 在我的意念中… | 
| [34:15] | I wish I never left the farm. | 我但愿自己从未离开过农场 | 
| [34:21] | Forgive me for all of my faults, | 请原谅我所有的错误 | 
| [34:25] | all of my failings. | 和我所有的失败 | 
| [34:44] | No regrets. | 没有遗憾 | 
| [34:47] | No regrets. | 没有遗憾 | 
| [35:01] | And yet, | 然而 | 
| [35:02] | every regret. | 遗憾无处不在 | 
| [35:35] | I love Ragnar Lothbrok. | 我爱拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 | 
| [35:38] | I am so amazed by him. | 我对他如此痴迷 | 
| [35:42] | And I am so jealous of you. | 我是多么嫉妒你们 | 
| [35:47] | Do you love him more than you love me? | 你爱他胜过爱我吗 | 
| [35:52] | Of course not. | 当然不 | 
| [35:56] | After all, | 毕竟 | 
| [35:59] | aren’t you Lagertha? | 你可是拉葛莎 | 
| [36:30] | So, | 所以 | 
| [36:32] | our father is returning from Hedeby. | 我们的父亲要从海泽比回来了 | 
| [36:34] | What are we going to say to him, hmm? | 我们该对他怎么说 | 
| [36:37] | As I told you, | 我跟你说过 | 
| [36:39] | I’m committed to going with Bjorn. | 我决心要和比约恩走 | 
| [36:41] | I can’t go with father. | 我不能跟父亲走 | 
| [36:42] | Sigurd? | 西格德 | 
| [36:45] | I don’t know how you can ask me that with a straight face, Ubbe. | 你竟然还能这么严肃地问我这个问题 乌伯 | 
| [36:51] | You know that I won’t go with father. | 你知道我是不会跟父亲走的 | 
| [36:54] | We’ve discussed this many times. | 我们已经说过很多次了 | 
| [36:57] | Our father was defeated. | 我们的父亲战败了 | 
| [37:00] | He lost. | 他输了 | 
| [37:01] | All the magic of his past raids and successes was also lost. | 他过去的劫掠和成就的光辉也一同消失了 | 
| [37:06] | Nobody loves him anymore. | 不再有人爱他 | 
| [37:08] | Nobody believes in him, | 不再有人相信他 | 
| [37:10] | especially not the gods. | 尤其是众神 | 
| [37:13] | You think that’s true? | 你觉得这是真的吗 | 
| [37:14] | Yeah, of course it’s true. | 是啊 当然了 | 
| [37:22] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [37:23] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -没错 | 
| [37:25] | You act like you are committed to going with Bjorn, | 你看着像下定决心跟比约恩走 | 
| [37:28] | when in fact you could change your mind | 而实际上你可以改变心意 | 
| [37:31] | and go raiding with father. | 和父亲一同去劫掠 | 
| [37:32] | So, why don’t you, huh? | 所以你为什么不跟父亲走 | 
| [37:34] | You are all bastards. | 你们都是一群混蛋 | 
| [37:38] | None of you deserves our father. | 你们没人配得上我们的父亲 | 
| [38:15] | Are you sure you didn’t want to go with him? | 你真的不想跟他一起去吗 | 
| [38:22] | I am never totally sure about my feelings for Ragnar. | 我从未认清过我对于拉格纳的感受 | 
| [38:28] | What I should | 我该做什么 | 
| [38:31] | or shouldn’t do. | 或是不该做什么 | 
| [38:34] | I imagine that many women feel the same way as I do. | 我猜想很多女人都和我一样 | 
| [38:42] | Not wanting it, | 意无所欲 | 
| [38:47] | wanting it. | 而心有所求 | 
| [41:39] | So you’re back. | 你回来了 | 
| [41:58] | You know that | 你知道吗 | 
| [42:00] | Mother never let anyone sit on your throne since you left. | 你走之后母亲从未允许任何人坐上你的王位 | 
| [42:04] | She always hoped | 她一直希望 | 
| [42:07] | that one day you would return. | 你某一天会回来 | 
| [42:11] | Why do you not talk to mother? | 你为什么不跟母亲说话 | 
| [42:17] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [42:25] | I would wait for everyone to go to sleep | 我会等到所有人都睡着了 | 
| [42:31] | and then like a crab in the moonlight, I would crawl out here | 然后爬到这里 就像月光下的螃蟹一样 | 
| [42:36] | and sit on your throne. | 坐到你的王位上 | 
| [42:41] | And just | 单纯地 | 
| [42:44] | think. | 冥思 | 
| [42:49] | About what? | 思考什么 | 
| [42:50] | About how you abandoned me. | 思考你是如何遗弃了我 | 
| [42:56] | And my heart would fill with anger. | 随后我的心中会充满怒火 | 
| [43:00] | I would try to will my stupid legs to work | 我会想让我的废腿迈开步子 | 
| [43:03] | so I could go out and find you | 这样我就能出去找你 | 
| [43:06] | and tell you how much I needed you. | 告诉你我是多么需要你 | 
| [43:13] | How much I hated you. | 又是多么恨你 | 
| [43:24] | Well… | 好吧… | 
| [43:27] | Perhaps I’ll explain my actions when we get to England. | 我可能要等我们到英格兰再解释我的战略 | 
| [43:34] | When “We” Get to England? | 等”我们”到英格兰 | 
| [43:37] | -That is what I said. -What use is a cripple on such a journey? | -没错 -出征带个瘸子能有什么用 | 
| [43:40] | – Oh, then don’t come. – Don’t tell me what to do! | -那就不必来了 -不要替我做决定 | 
| [43:42] | – Then come. – No! | -那就来吧 -不 | 
| [43:46] | Not unless you ask me like you asked my brothers. | 你要像问我的哥哥们一样问我 | 
| [43:58] | – Ivar… – Of course I’ll come. | -伊瓦尔… -我当然会去 |