| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I must go back to England. | 我必须回英格兰 | 
| [00:04] | Should have gone back a long time ago. | 很早之前就该回了 | 
| [00:05] | This is a map of the Roman Empire. | 这是罗马帝国地图 | 
| [00:08] | I want to go there! | 我想去的是那儿 | 
| [00:09] | Floki is building the boat. | 弗洛基在造船了 | 
| [00:10] | Hvitserk has agreed to come with me | 维塞克也愿意和我同去 | 
| [00:12] | as well as King Harald and his brother. | 还有哈拉尔王和他兄弟 | 
| [00:14] | What about you two? | 你俩怎么说 | 
| [00:15] | We want to stay and protect our mother. | 我们想留下保护母亲 | 
| [00:17] | You cannot tell my brothers | 我不会让你告诉我兄弟 | 
| [00:19] | I’m not able to satisfy a woman. | 说我连个女人都满足不了 | 
| [00:22] | I will never embarrass you! I swear! | 我绝不会害你蒙羞 我发誓 | 
| [00:24] | Our father was defeated. | 我们的父亲战败了 | 
| [00:26] | Nobody loves him anymore. | 不会再有人爱他 | 
| [00:27] | Nobody believes in him. | 不会再有人相信他 | 
| [00:29] | I want you to be ready. | 你得做好一切准备 | 
| [00:30] | Why won’t you tell me what we have to do? | 你为何不告诉我我们要做什么 | 
| [00:32] | Because I’m not ready. | 因为我还没准备好 | 
| [00:34] | You abandoned me. | 你遗弃了我 | 
| [00:35] | Perhaps I’ll explain my actions | 我可能要等我们到英格兰 | 
| [00:38] | when we get to England. | 再解释我的战略 | 
| [00:40] | Ask me like you asked my brothers. | 你要像问我的哥哥们一样问我 | 
| [00:41] | -Ivar… -Of course I’ll come. | -伊瓦尔… -我当然会去 | 
| [00:51] | ♪More♪ | 请赐予我♪ | 
| [00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:54] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:57] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ | 
| [01:02] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ | 
| [01:08] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ | 
| [01:13] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ | 
| [01:19] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ | 
| [01:25] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ | 
| [02:06] | All hides and furs! | 各种兽皮和毛皮 | 
| [02:08] | All types of fur and hides! | 卖各种兽皮和毛皮 | 
| [02:10] | From Hebedy! | 都是海伯迪的货 | 
| [02:19] | Hello, friends. | 朋友们 | 
| [02:22] | The great King Ragnar, | 伟大的拉格纳国王 | 
| [02:24] | back from the dead. | 死而复生 | 
| [02:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里有何贵干 | 
| [02:29] | I can let you in on a secret. | 我要告诉你们一个秘密 | 
| [02:32] | I’m going to raid England again. | 我要再次劫掠英格兰 | 
| [02:34] | And I’m looking for warriors, like you | 我在寻找同行的勇士 比如你 | 
| [02:36] | and like you, to join me. | 还有你这样的加入我 | 
| [02:38] | Why do you want to raid England again? | 你为什么想再次劫掠英格兰 | 
| [02:41] | I’ve heard your son Bjorn has other plans. | 我听说你的儿子比约恩有别的计划 | 
| [02:43] | Yes, he does, but I have my own plans. | 没错 但我有我自己的计划 | 
| [02:50] | To exact revenge on the destruction of the settlement. | 去复仇 去击毁他们的群落 | 
| [02:54] | Yeah. My brother and his family went with you. | 我兄弟和他家人上次都随你而去 | 
| [02:58] | They were farmers, like me. | 他们和我一样都是农民 | 
| [03:04] | We never did find out what happened to them. | 我们永远不会知道他们当时遭遇了什么 | 
| [03:11] | But it seems | 但似乎 | 
| [03:13] | you knew all along | 你什么都知道 | 
| [03:16] | and didn’t tell us. | 却不告诉我们 | 
| [03:19] | And now you want us to go and revenge, | 现在你想让我们跟你去复仇 | 
| [03:24] | not for my brother and his wife | 并不是为了我兄弟 她的妻子 | 
| [03:28] | and their children, | 和他的孩子 | 
| [03:30] | because you didn’t care for them… | 因为你根本不关心他们… | 
| [03:32] | No… | 并不关心… | 
| [03:34] | For your own guilt. | 只是为了赎自己的罪过 | 
| [03:37] | And do you know what, Ragnar Lothbrok? | 你知道我怎么想吗 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 | 
| [03:42] | Do you know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [04:08] | Thank you for your time. | 多谢你的宝贵时间 | 
| [04:11] | And if I had the mind to raid… | 如果我当真去劫掠… | 
| [04:14] | I would raid with your son, and not with you! | 我也会和你的儿子一起去而不是和你 | 
| [04:19] | For I believe the gods have deserted you, | 因为我相信神明已经遗弃了你 | 
| [04:22] | King Ragnar Lothbrok! | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克国王 | 
| [04:25] | You are on your own! | 你如今只能靠你自己 | 
| [04:28] | Everyone hates you now! | 如今你就是过街老鼠 | 
| [04:37] | You will have to travel down here, | 你必须得顺流而下到这里 | 
| [04:39] | along the coast of Frankia. | 沿着法兰克海岸 | 
| [04:42] | It will be hard not to be detected. | 这样做很难不被察觉到 | 
| [04:46] | I am sure | 我很确信 | 
| [04:47] | Floki’s new boats can outsail anything | 无论法兰克人在海中放了什么 | 
| [04:50] | the Franks put out to sea. | 弗洛基的新船都会更快 | 
| [04:52] | We cannot be at sea forever. | 我们不可能一直待在海里 | 
| [04:54] | Rollo has a new kingdom on the coast. | 罗洛在岸边有个新的王国 | 
| [04:58] | I don’t see any other way. | 我没看到其他的方案 | 
| [05:00] | Because there isn’t one. | 因为只有这唯一的一个 | 
| [05:09] | I could talk to Rollo. | 我可以和罗洛谈谈 | 
| [05:13] | Talk to him? | 和他谈吗 | 
| [05:16] | After what he did? | 在他干的那些好事之后 | 
| [05:18] | I have to be practical. | 我必须要审时度势 | 
| [05:20] | It is the best way. | 这是最好的方案 | 
| [05:23] | It is our way. | 也是我们的方案 | 
| [05:26] | I will send messengers to him | 我会向他派驻信使 | 
| [05:27] | and if he kills them, I will know where he stands. | 如果他杀了信使 我就会知道他的方位 | 
| [05:30] | And he will know where you are. | 那你的方位也暴露了 | 
| [05:32] | He would find out anyway. | 反正他迟早也会发现 | 
| [05:47] | I wish you were coming with me. | 我希望你能和我一起来 | 
| [05:54] | No, you don’t. | 不 | 
| [05:57] | You said yourself, this is your destiny, not mine. | 你自己也说过 这是你的宿命 不是我的 | 
| [06:02] | Your mistakes are yours… | 你的错误你自己承担… | 
| [06:05] | And so are your successes. | 同样 你的辉煌也将自己独享 | 
| [06:11] | So, are you going to England? | 所以你要去英格兰吗 | 
| [06:15] | That is the plan. | 是这么打算的 | 
| [06:17] | And who will sail with you? | 谁会和你一同航行 | 
| [06:22] | Somehow I will work it out. | 我总会想法找到人的 | 
| [06:28] | There is one thing I need your help with. | 倒是有件事我需要得到你的帮助 | 
| [06:32] | What? | 什么 | 
| [06:36] | I need ships. | 我需要战船 | 
| [06:41] | I will give you ships. | 我会给你战船 | 
| [06:48] | That was easy. | 真轻松 | 
| [07:06] | What are you laughing at? | 你们笑什么 | 
| [07:12] | She’s my special servant now. | 她现在是我的专属佣人了 | 
| [07:16] | And she has a lot of reasons to be grateful to me. | 而且她完全有理由感激我 | 
| [07:21] | I’m not sure I believe you, little brother. | 我可不敢说我相信你 弟弟 | 
| [07:23] | And I’m sure you’re jealous. | 那我确定你就是嫉妒 | 
| [07:27] | You cannot keep a slave to yourself. | 你不能独自霸占一个奴隶 | 
| [07:29] | No, not like that. | 不行 不能这样 | 
| [07:32] | Mother, tell them to stop tormenting me. | 母亲 让他们别再折磨我了 | 
| [07:36] | It makes me so happy you are with a woman. | 我很高兴 你有女人了 | 
| [07:40] | The rest of you should already be married. | 你们其他人都该结婚了 | 
| [07:42] | Ubbe, you should have children. | 乌伯 你该要孩子了 | 
| [07:45] | I probably already have. | 我可能已经有了 | 
| [07:48] | Just because you are the sons of a king | 你们不能以为自己是国王的儿子 | 
| [07:49] | does not mean you can be irresponsible. | 就可以不负责任 | 
| [07:52] | It’s important to find a woman and settle down. | 找个女人安定下来很重要 | 
| [07:55] | I thought I had found a woman. | 我以为我已经找到了一个女人 | 
| [07:57] | But now Ivar has taken her away from me. | 但现在伊瓦尔把她抢走了 | 
| [08:00] | Skol! | 干杯 | 
| [08:04] | I don’t mean love. | 我说的不是爱情 | 
| [08:07] | You don’t have to love the woman. | 你不用爱那个女人 | 
| [08:09] | As a king’s son, you can have as many women as you like… | 作为国王的儿子 你们想要多少女人都可以 | 
| [08:12] | Yeah! | 棒 | 
| [08:13] | But you need one to breed with. | 但你们需要一个女人帮你们繁衍 | 
| [08:17] | So then you don’t believe in love? | 所以现在你不相信爱情了吗 | 
| [08:20] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有这么说 | 
| [08:21] | So you loved Ragnar when you married him? | 所以嫁给拉格纳时你爱他吗 | 
| [08:24] | And he loved you? | 他也爱你吗 | 
| [08:26] | Of course I loved him! | 我当然爱他 | 
| [08:29] | Some say that you bewitched him. | 有人说你迷惑了他 | 
| [08:37] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 | 
| [08:39] | Nothing’s wrong with me. | 我没毛病 | 
| [08:40] | I just want to know if she’s ever loved anyone except Harbard. | 我就是想知道除了哈伯德她有没有爱过别人 | 
| [08:44] | You remember Harbard, don’t you? | 你们还记得哈伯德吧 | 
| [08:48] | Of course she has loved someone else. | 她当然爱过别人 | 
| [08:53] | She has always loved… | 她一直爱着… | 
| [08:56] | Me? | 我 | 
| [09:02] | Isn’t that right, Mother? | 对吗 母亲 | 
| [09:05] | She feels pity for you. | 她那是可怜你 | 
| [09:09] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 | 
| [09:12] | We all feel pity for you. | 我们都是在可怜你 | 
| [09:16] | But sometimes we wish that she’d left you to the wolves. | 但有时候我们都希望她当时留下你喂狼 | 
| [09:21] | – Sigurd! – What? | -西格德 -干嘛 | 
| [09:41] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 | 
| [09:43] | It is all right. | 没关系 | 
| [09:45] | Are you coming over here? | 你要过来吗 | 
| [09:51] | Go on, Boneless. | 来啊 无骨鸡 | 
| [10:01] | Go on, little Ivar. | 走啊 小伊瓦尔 | 
| [10:04] | What are you going to do? | 你打算干什么呢 | 
| [10:15] | – Stop! Stop! – No! | -住手 住手 -不 | 
| [11:33] | – He’s not scared of him. – No. | -他不害怕他 -是的 | 
| [11:36] | I’m telling you, he was afraid. | 我告诉你 他真怕了 | 
| [11:46] | Mother! | 母亲 | 
| [11:50] | And Astrid. | 还有阿斯特德 | 
| [11:53] | What has brought you to Kattegat? | 什么风把你吹到卡特加特海峡来了 | 
| [11:56] | I have to watch my son depart for his destiny. | 我得送我儿子登上他使命的旅程 | 
| [11:59] | How could I stay away? | 怎么可能不来 | 
| [12:09] | Welcome to the feast. | 欢迎加入庆典 | 
| [12:11] | Thank you, Bjorn. | 谢谢你 比约恩 | 
| [12:17] | Halfdan. King Harald. | 哈夫丹 哈拉尔王 | 
| [12:19] | Bjorn Ironside. It’s been a long time. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 好久不见 | 
| [12:24] | Come. | 请进 | 
| [12:25] | You have not been idle. | 你一直没闲着啊 | 
| [12:27] | We have all heard of your exploits. | 我们都听说了你的丰功伟绩了 | 
| [12:30] | – Yes. -That you captured Rogaland | -是的 -听说你抓到了罗加兰 | 
| [12:32] | and overthrew King Arnarson and Earl Eyjolf. | 推翻了亚纳逊国王和埃尔夫伯爵 | 
| [12:34] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [12:37] | And also King Svein. | 还有斯韦恩国王 | 
| [12:42] | Then you are nearer to your ultimate ambition. | 而你现在接近了你的终极目标 | 
| [12:46] | Of being King of Norway. | 成为全挪威的国王 | 
| [12:50] | I think it is impossible, Bjorn. | 我觉得是可能的 比约恩 | 
| [12:55] | How can I ever overthrow King Ragnar? | 我怎么可能推得翻拉格纳国王呢 | 
| [13:00] | As for you, Bjorn, | 至于你 比约恩 | 
| [13:01] | I want to say we believe in you. | 我想说 我们相信你 | 
| [13:04] | We believe in this journey. | 我们相信这次出征 | 
| [13:06] | And we believe that the gods are with you. | 我们也相信神保佑着你 | 
| [13:09] | Indeed. | 是的 | 
| [13:12] | Astrid! | 阿斯特德 | 
| [13:15] | Come, have a drink. | 来 喝一杯吧 | 
| [13:23] | Come meet my brothers. | 来见见我的兄弟们 | 
| [13:29] | Ubbe, Hvitserk, | 乌伯 维塞克 | 
| [13:32] | Sigurd and Ivar. | 西格德 伊瓦尔 | 
| [13:34] | Hvitserk is coming with us. | 维塞克会跟我们一起出征 | 
| [13:35] | I remember you, I remember all of you! | 我记得你 你们我都记得 | 
| [13:39] | But how you’ve all grown tall. You’re not boys anymore! | 不过你们长高了 不再是小孩子了 | 
| [13:45] | I am so much taller when I stand up. | 我要是站起来还会更高 | 
| [13:47] | I’m sure you wish you could come with us. | 我相信你肯定希望能跟我们一起去 | 
| [13:52] | Go to Hel. | 去死 | 
| [13:55] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 | 
| [13:58] | Floki! | 弗洛基 | 
| [13:59] | – Floki! – Harald. | -弗洛基 -哈拉尔 | 
| [14:01] | Floki! | 弗洛基 | 
| [14:02] | – Good to see you. – So good to see you. | -见到你真好 -见到你真好 | 
| [14:04] | Come, come see Helga! | 来 见见海尔格 | 
| [14:09] | Helga! | 海尔格 | 
| [14:12] | We were wondering if you survived. | 我们还担心你是生是死 | 
| [14:13] | Yes, Helga. | 是啊 海尔格 | 
| [14:40] | Queen Aslaug. | 亚丝拉琪王后 | 
| [14:42] | Earl Ingstad. | 英格斯塔德伯爵 | 
| [14:48] | Whatever our differences, | 不管我们之间有何分歧 | 
| [14:50] | it seems that my son Bjorn and your son Hvitserk | 看来我儿子比约恩和你儿子维塞克 | 
| [14:54] | will go on this journey together. | 将一同远行 | 
| [14:56] | And so, we must wish them both the luck of the gods. | 因此 我们必须为他们向诸神祈福 | 
| [15:02] | Perhaps we should make a sacrifice. | 或许我们该举行献祭 | 
| [15:04] | We should. | 没错 | 
| [15:05] | And we can both officiate. | 由你我共同主持祭典 | 
| [15:09] | You forget, Lagertha, I am the queen. | 你忘了 拉葛莎 我才是王后 | 
| [15:14] | I never forget anything. | 我什么都不会忘记的 | 
| [15:20] | …comes along, and it flows. | …然后顺流而下 | 
| [15:22] | A toast! | 举杯 | 
| [15:24] | To all of us! | 敬所有人 | 
| [15:26] | Reunited and stronger than ever! | 重新团结 前所未有的强大 | 
| [15:28] | – Skol! – Skol! | -干杯 -干杯 | 
| [16:03] | – Did he see you? – No. | -他有看见你吗 -没有 | 
| [16:05] | – Did he see you leaving? – No, no. But why? | -他有看见你离开吗 -没有 怎么了 | 
| [16:07] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 | 
| [16:08] | He wanted to kill me. | 他想杀我 | 
| [16:10] | I am frightened of him. | 我好怕他 | 
| [16:12] | Ivar? He’s just a cripple. | 伊瓦尔吗 他只是个瘸子 | 
| [16:15] | What do you mean, just a cripple? | 什么意思 “只是个瘸子” | 
| [16:17] | He’s the strongest, most violent man i have ever known. | 他是我见过最坚毅 也最残暴的男人 | 
| [16:21] | And I want to be protected from him. | 我想远离他的魔爪 | 
| [16:26] | Why did he want to kill you? | 他为什么要杀你 | 
| [16:30] | In case I told you. | 以免我告诉你 | 
| [16:32] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 | 
| [16:35] | Told me what? You can tell me. | 告诉我什么 告诉我没关系 | 
| [16:38] | That he cannot satisfy a woman. | 他满足不了女人 | 
| [16:42] | You won’t say anything, will you, Sigurd? | 你不会说出去吧 西格德 | 
| [16:45] | – I won’t tell anyone. – Do you swear? | -我不会告诉别人 -你发誓 | 
| [16:47] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉别人的 | 
| [16:49] | – If he found out… – I won’t tell anyone. | -万一被他发现… -我不会告诉别人的 | 
| [16:52] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [16:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:58] | Poor Ivar. | 可怜的伊瓦尔 | 
| [17:02] | Yeah. | 可不是 | 
| [17:03] | Poor Margrethe. | 可怜的玛格丽特 | 
| [17:06] | I suppose you had to console her. | 你应该有好好安慰她吧 | 
| [17:09] | I did what I could. | 我尽力了 | 
| [17:16] | She’s terrified of him. | 她很害怕他 | 
| [17:20] | So am I, Sigurd. | 我也是 西格德 | 
| [17:25] | So am I. | 我也怕他 | 
| [20:00] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你在听 | 
| [20:05] | I want you to know… | 我想让你知道… | 
| [20:09] | That I can never forgive you for taking away my husband | 我永远不会原谅你抢走我的丈夫 | 
| [20:12] | and my world. | 还有我的世界 | 
| [20:17] | And look what you’ve done with it! | 看看你都对它做了些什么 | 
| [20:31] | You call yourself queen. | 你自称为后 | 
| [20:34] | But you will never be queen in Kattegat. | 可你永远都不会是卡德加特的皇后 | 
| [20:58] | What are you digging your horde up for? | 你为什么要把这大把的财宝挖出来 | 
| [21:02] | Everything you saved to spend after your death. | 这可是你省着等死了再花的 | 
| [21:09] | I have no choice! | 我别无选择 | 
| [21:12] | I have to bribe people to sail with me. | 我得靠花钱才能让人们同我出行 | 
| [21:17] | You’re a loser. | 你是个废物 | 
| [21:18] | Why don’t you come and help me lift, cripple boy? | 不来帮我抬一下吗 小瘸子 | 
| [21:33] | Good boy. | 好孩子 | 
| [21:43] | Halfdan, King Harald, go with the gods. | 哈夫丹 哈拉尔王 愿你们与众神同行 | 
| [21:46] | We will. And you. | 我们会的 你也是 | 
| [22:00] | Helga. | 海尔格 | 
| [22:29] | We need a hand. Bring the other one. | 我们还需要人手 再来一个人 | 
| [22:31] | Inge! Go and help your father! | 因格 去帮帮你爸爸 | 
| [22:34] | I’m coming! | 来了 | 
| [22:40] | Be strong. | 要坚强 | 
| [22:41] | Be safe. | 要保重 | 
| [22:45] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [22:47] | Don’t come back unless you have seen or done | 你要是没有见证或做成什么丰功伟绩 | 
| [22:49] | something extraordinary. | 就不要回来 | 
| [22:52] | Otherwise, you will not be in the stories | 否则你该怎么出现在那些故事里 | 
| [22:53] | and what will I be able to tell our children | 我该怎么给孩子们讲 | 
| [22:55] | about their famous father, Bjorn Ironside? | 他们声名赫赫的父亲 比约恩·艾恩赛德 | 
| [23:04] | Tell them that… | 告诉他们… | 
| [23:07] | I love them. | 我爱他们 | 
| [23:38] | May you wet your blade with blood. | 愿你的剑能浴满敌血 | 
| [23:48] | May the gods be with you, brother. | 众神与你同在 弟弟 | 
| [24:01] | What a beautiful dragon you’ve built for us, Floki. | 你为我们造了好一只雄伟的巨龙 弗洛基 | 
| [24:09] | Now let’s fly her to Rome. | 我们把她驶向罗马吧 | 
| [24:16] | They’ll sign up all right, Father. | 他们会加入的 父亲 | 
| [24:18] | But they will be the worst. | 可他们会是最差的一批人 | 
| [24:22] | They’ll be shit. | 一帮废物 | 
| [24:25] | The dregs. | 一群无用之才 | 
| [24:42] | Who is this? | 这是谁 | 
| [24:54] | That is King Ecbert. | 艾克伯特国王 | 
| [24:58] | Can I keep it? | 能给我吗 | 
| [25:45] | Who exactly is going to pay for all this, young Ivar? | 可这些东西的钱由谁来付 年轻的伊瓦尔 | 
| [26:16] | Go on. Take it. | 来吧 收下吧 | 
| [26:19] | that’s a good choice, I got that from Lindisfarne. | 真会选 那个是我从林第斯法恩带回来的 | 
| [26:21] | Go on, go on. Here you go. | 来吧 拿着 | 
| [26:24] | Here. | 来 | 
| [26:25] | What are you doing, Father? | 你在做什么 父亲 | 
| [26:27] | What does it look like? | 你觉得我在做什么 | 
| [26:29] | It looks like you’re humiliating yourself. | 我觉得你在羞辱你自己 | 
| [26:30] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [26:31] | – You give me that. – No. | -把那个给我 -不 | 
| [26:36] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [26:38] | What if we care, Father? | 可我们在乎 父亲 | 
| [26:43] | Go on. | 继续 | 
| [26:45] | Ah, friend. | 朋友 | 
| [26:50] | – Have you changed your mind? – Perhaps. | -你改变主意了吗 -或许吧 | 
| [26:54] | For that I will sail with you. | 为了那个 我会和你一起启航 | 
| [27:03] | No, Father! | 不 父亲 | 
| [27:07] | Take it. | 拿去 | 
| [27:09] | Take it. | 拿去 | 
| [27:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:29] | Take it! | 拿去 | 
| [27:31] | Take it! | 拿去 | 
| [27:32] | Take it! | 拿去 | 
| [28:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [28:06] | I am going with Father. | 我要和父亲一起走 | 
| [28:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [28:14] | I am sailing to England. | 我要启航去英格兰 | 
| [28:23] | Tell your father I need to speak to him. | 告诉你父亲 我有话对他说 | 
| [28:29] | He can’t avoid me any longer. | 他不能再对我避而不见了 | 
| [29:10] | My wife. | 我的妻子 | 
| [29:15] | And mother of my sons. | 也是我儿子们的母亲 | 
| [29:18] | We both know… | 我们都知道… | 
| [29:21] | that love was not what brought us together. | 把我们绑在一起的不是爱 | 
| [29:29] | But you’ve endured me. | 但是你忍受了我 | 
| [29:34] | You’ve suffered my words | 你忍受了我的污言秽语 | 
| [29:38] | and my neglect. | 和我的忽视 | 
| [29:47] | Yet you never turned our sons against me. | 然而你从未让我们的儿子背叛我 | 
| [29:54] | I am sure that there are times when you’ve hated me… | 我确信你有无数次恨我入骨 | 
| [30:01] | But you never poisoned their minds… | 但你从未毒害过他们的意志 | 
| [30:05] | Or stopped them from loving me. | 也从未阻止他们爱我 | 
| [30:10] | And for all of that, | 因为这一切 | 
| [30:15] | with all my heart, | 我全心全意 | 
| [30:19] | I am grateful to you. | 对你感激不尽 | 
| [30:40] | Why are you saying this now? | 你现在说这些是何用意 | 
| [30:46] | Because it needed to be said. | 因为这些话我必须要说 | 
| [31:50] | You told them. | 你告诉了他们 | 
| [31:53] | No, I didn’t. I swear. | 我没有 我发誓 | 
| [31:57] | I do not believe you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [32:00] | It’s true! I swear it, Ivar! I swear it! | 真的 我发誓 伊瓦尔 我发誓 | 
| [32:09] | I believe you. | 我相信你 | 
| [32:13] | Just let me lie here | 就让我躺在 | 
| [32:15] | beside you… | 你身边… | 
| [32:18] | And touch you. | 抚摸你 | 
| [34:06] | Ivar! | 伊瓦尔 | 
| [34:08] | Ivar! | 伊瓦尔 | 
| [34:09] | Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [34:14] | You can’t go. | 你不能去 | 
| [34:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [34:18] | There’s going to be a storm. | 会有一场风暴 | 
| [34:21] | Everything will end in disaster. | 一切都将变成灾难 | 
| [34:33] | You’ve seen that? | 你看见了吗 | 
| [34:35] | Yes, I’ve seen it. | 是的 我看见了 | 
| [34:41] | You will drown. | 你会溺死 | 
| [34:44] | I’ve seen it. | 我看见了 | 
| [34:46] | You can’t go. | 你不能去 | 
| [34:47] | Stop telling me what to do, Mother. | 别再告诉我我该做什么 母亲 | 
| [34:59] | Mother, all my life you have been suffocating me. | 母亲 这辈子你都让我喘不过气来 | 
| [35:07] | Paying me so much special attention. | 给了我太多特别照顾 | 
| [35:13] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [35:16] | Why Ivar? | 为什么是伊瓦尔 | 
| [35:20] | Because I’m a cripple. | 因为我是个瘸子 | 
| [35:25] | Poor Ivar. | 可怜的伊瓦尔 | 
| [35:30] | But now poor Ivar has a chance to finally to prove himself | 但现在可怜的伊瓦尔终于有个机会 | 
| [35:36] | for the gods. | 能向众神证明自己 | 
| [35:40] | I will not let you take that away from me, Mother. | 我不允许你夺走这个机会 母亲 | 
| [35:44] | You will die, Ivar. | 你会死的 伊瓦尔 | 
| [35:47] | I don’t care if I die. | 我不在乎会不会死 | 
| [35:55] | Mother… | 母亲… | 
| [35:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [36:05] | But… | 但是… | 
| [36:07] | Just one day with my father… | 只要和我父亲在一起一天 | 
| [36:11] | Being a man… | 做个男人… | 
| [36:17] | That’s worth a lifetime of pity. | 我愿用一辈子受人怜悯来换 | 
| [36:34] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [38:23] | Hurry up. | 快点 | 
| [38:25] | We’ve got a tide to catch. | 我们还有潮头要赶 | 
| [39:20] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [39:35] | I’m terrified of water. | 我怕水 | 
| [39:44] | There’s plenty of worse ways to die than to drown. | 比溺死还惨的死法多得很 | 
| [41:09] | No! | 不 | 
| [41:11] | – Hold the sails! – Let go! | -把帆 -放手 | 
| [41:15] | No! | 不 | 
| [41:17] | No! | 不 |