时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I’m going to raid England again, | 我要再次劫掠英格兰 |
[00:04] | to exact revenge on the destruction of the settlement. | 去替被毁的定居群落复仇 |
[00:06] | If I had the mind to raid, I would raid with your son. | 如果我当真去劫掠 也会和你的儿子一起去 |
[00:09] | This is part of a map of the Roman Empire. | 这是罗马帝国地图的一部分 |
[00:12] | I want to go there! | 我想去的是那儿 |
[00:13] | You will have to travel down here, along the coast of Frankia. | 你必须得顺流而下到这里 沿着法兰克海岸 |
[00:15] | Rollo has a new kingdom on the coast. | 罗洛在岸边有个新的王国 |
[00:17] | I could talk to Rollo. | 我可以和罗洛谈谈 |
[00:18] | After what he did? | 在他干的那些好事之后吗 |
[00:19] | To all of us! Reunited! Stronger than ever! | 敬所有人 重新团结 前所未有的强大 |
[00:22] | – Skol! – Skol! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[00:24] | I can never forgive you for taking away my husband | 我永远不会原谅你抢走我的丈夫 |
[00:27] | and my world. | 还有我的世界 |
[00:29] | You will never be queen of Kattegat. | 你永远都不会是卡德加特的皇后 |
[00:32] | I’m sailing to England. I’m going with Father. | 我要启航去英格兰 我要和父亲一起走 |
[00:35] | You can’t go. You will die! | 你不能去 你会死的 |
[00:37] | One day with my father | 只要能和我父亲同舟共济 |
[00:38] | is worth a lifetime of pity. | 我愿用一辈子受人怜悯来换 |
[00:51] | ♪More♪ | 请赐予我♪ |
[00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:54] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:57] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[01:02] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[01:08] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[01:13] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[01:19] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[01:25] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[02:25] | What? | 怎么 |
[02:51] | What can you see? | 能看到什么吗 |
[02:55] | I cannot see any of our boats. | 一艘我们的船都看不到 |
[03:39] | What weapons do we have? | 我们还有什么武器 |
[03:44] | So, Father, what are we going to do? | 所以 父亲 我们要怎么办 |
[03:49] | Your son asks a good question. | 你儿子问了个好问题 |
[03:51] | Here we are in deep trouble. | 我们现在身陷囹圄 |
[03:53] | So what are you going to do about it? | 你准备怎么办 |
[03:57] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[03:58] | Then you’d better make up your mind. | 那你最好赶紧决定 |
[04:00] | Because all this is your fault. | 因为这都是你的错 |
[04:02] | You made us sail here, | 你让我们航行至此 |
[04:04] | and as far as we know, we… | 而现在据我们所知 我们… |
[04:06] | this little group here, are all that are left. | 这一小撮人 就是所有的幸存者 |
[04:09] | Where is your army of revenge now, Ragnar Lothbrok? | 你的复仇大军去哪了 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[04:12] | I’ll tell you where it is. | 我来告诉你在哪里吧 |
[04:14] | At the bottom of the sea, feeding the fishes. | 全部沉入海底 喂了鱼 |
[04:31] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[05:05] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[05:11] | Forget that thing. Just crawl. | 别管那东西了 爬着走 |
[05:14] | With this, I can walk like a normal man. | 带着这个 我可以像正常人一样行走 |
[05:23] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[05:24] | I’m not going to stand around all day | 我不想一整天都干看着 |
[05:26] | watching you try to be normal, | 你努力变正常 |
[05:29] | when you never will be. | 而这根本不可能 |
[05:30] | I am normal! | 我是正常人 |
[05:39] | No, you are not. | 不 你不是 |
[05:42] | Once you realize that, | 只有你认识到这一点 |
[05:44] | that is when greatness will happen. | 你才能成大事 |
[05:50] | Now crawl! | 现在你给我爬 |
[06:29] | Frankia! | 法兰克亚 |
[06:32] | Are you going to try and contact Uncle Rollo? | 你要试着联系罗洛叔叔吗 |
[08:10] | Now we have to carry the cripple. | 现在我们有个瘸子要抬 |
[08:24] | This disaster, they all blame you for it. | 遭遇灾难 他们都怪在你头上 |
[08:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:38] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[08:42] | Ah, it’s just the great Ragnar Lothbrok, | 了不起的拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[08:46] | acting like a nurse to a cripple. | 竟然像个护工照顾瘸子 |
[09:07] | Pagans! | 异教徒 |
[09:14] | What now, Prince Aethelwulf? | 埃塞尔沃夫王子 现在怎么做 |
[09:26] | We find Ragnar Lothbrok. | 我们要找到拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[09:40] | See how well treachery pays off, Bjorn. | 看看背叛有多少回报 比约恩 |
[09:42] | Don’t do anything stupid, Floki. | 别犯傻 弗洛基 |
[09:45] | I’ve never done anything stupid in my life. | 我这辈子从没犯过傻 |
[09:47] | But I am contemplating whether dying would be better | 但我在想选择去死会不会 |
[09:49] | than dealing with this scum. | 比应付这人渣更好一些 |
[10:23] | I don’t want to apologize. | 我不想道歉 |
[10:26] | What would be the point? We are where we are. | 有什么用呢 木已成舟 |
[10:34] | The gods have spoken. | 神明已做了决定 |
[10:40] | This is my wife, Princess Gisla, | 这是我妻子 格思拉公主 |
[10:44] | and our children William, | 还有我们的孩子 威廉 |
[10:48] | Marcellus, Celsa. | 马塞勒斯 塞尔萨 |
[11:06] | My wife wants to know why you are here. | 我妻子想知道你们为什么来这里 |
[11:11] | So do I. | 我也想知道 |
[11:26] | I want to go here. | 我想去一个地方 |
[11:30] | To this sea. | 去那片海域 |
[11:34] | But I have to sail along your coastline to get there. | 但我必须沿着你的海岸线走才能到那里 |
[11:39] | I need safe passage for my fleet. | 我想要一条安全通道 |
[11:42] | In return for what? | 给我什么回报 |
[11:43] | In return for not attacking your villages and towns, | 我们不会袭击你的村落 |
[11:46] | like we should do. | 否则我们一定会这么做 |
[11:52] | -May I take this? -No. | -我能拿走吗 -不能 |
[12:10] | How long do you think you can keep us prisoners, traitor? | 你以为能关我们多久 叛徒 |
[12:13] | We have 60 ships outside your ports full of Vikings! | 你港外停着我们六十艘乘满维京战士的船 |
[12:17] | Don’t you think they will come knocking soon, | 你不觉得如果我们没回去 |
[12:18] | if we don’t return? | 他们很快就会找上门来吗 |
[12:26] | If we stick to the coast, we can, | 只要我们沿着海岸线走 |
[12:28] | find the fishing village. | 就能找到渔村 |
[12:29] | We can make camp, and steal a boat in the morning. | 我们可以先扎营 早晨再偷条船 |
[12:33] | That is what you want to do, isn’t it? | 这是你的计划对吧 |
[12:35] | What else is there for us? | 还有别的选择吗 |
[12:37] | It’s the only thing we can do. | 我们只能这么办 |
[12:38] | Aye. | 对 |
[14:31] | Those soldiers will have discovered the wreckage by now. | 那些士兵 他们现在应该发现沉船了 |
[14:37] | They’ll be looking for us. | 他们会来搜找的 |
[14:40] | And if they find us, | 一旦找到我们 |
[14:42] | we look like part of a raiding party. | 我们看上去就像强盗团伙的分支 |
[14:46] | A small threat, but still a threat. | 一个小威胁 但仍是威胁 |
[14:49] | I have no doubt what they’ll do to us. | 我很清楚他们会怎么处置我们 |
[14:54] | You think it’s possible we might be able to steal a boat? | 你觉得我们能偷到一条船吗 |
[15:00] | I didn’t come here to go back. | 我不会无功而返 |
[15:19] | That is why we can no longer travel with our friends. | 所以我们不能继续和同伴前行了 |
[15:24] | What… What are you talking about? | 你…你在说什么 |
[15:27] | It can only be you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[15:32] | You and me? | 你和我 |
[15:34] | You mean, an old man and a cripple? | 你指的是一个老人和一个瘸子吗 |
[15:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:33] | I am taking Kattegat back. | 我要夺回卡德加特海峡 |
[16:36] | Aslaug isn’t fit to be queen. | 亚丝拉琪不够格当女王 |
[16:40] | What about Ragnar’s sons? | 拉格纳的儿子们怎么办 |
[16:42] | Born of a witch. | 那是巫女的种 |
[16:44] | They are still his sons. | 可那也是他的儿子 |
[16:51] | Bjorn, Hvitserk, and Ivar are all gone. | 比约恩 维塞克和伊瓦尔都走了 |
[16:56] | But Ubbe and Sigurd remain. | 但乌比和西格德还在 |
[16:57] | Are you going to kill them, too? | 你要把他们也杀了吗 |
[17:38] | What do you want, cripple? | 你要干嘛 瘸子 |
[18:07] | Ivar! | 伊瓦尔 |
[18:09] | Ivar, you don’t have to kill me! | 伊瓦尔 你不用杀我 |
[18:12] | Because… You can have this. | 因为… 你能享用这个 |
[18:43] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[18:44] | A slave girl, Margrethe. | 一个奴隶 叫玛格丽特 |
[18:47] | And why have you brought her? | 你带她来干什么 |
[18:49] | She was being used by the sons of Ragnar. | 拉格纳的儿子都欺辱过她 |
[18:52] | All of them? | 所有儿子吗 |
[18:56] | Did you hate all of the sons? | 你恨他们吗 |
[19:02] | No. | 不 |
[19:03] | But I thought Ivar would kill me. | 但我以为伊瓦尔会杀了我 |
[19:06] | But Ivar’s gone. | 但他已经走了 |
[19:07] | Enough questions. I have to talk to Torvi. | 别问了 我有事找托尔薇 |
[19:23] | – How is Guthrum? – How is your son? | -古瑟洛姆还好吗 -你儿子怎样 |
[19:26] | He is happy and well. | 他挺好的 挺开心 |
[19:29] | You must return to Kattegat | 你得赶快回卡德加特 |
[19:31] | before your absence is noticed, but… | 以免有人发现你不见了 但… |
[19:35] | When you return, there is something else I need you to do. | 你回去后 我还有件事要你做 |
[20:09] | This is an interesting place you’ve brought us to. | 看你把我们大家都带哪儿来了 |
[20:13] | I hope it’s not the last place on Earth I see. | 但愿我不会死在这地方 |
[20:18] | Why aren’t you talking? | 你怎么不说话 |
[20:20] | Could it be because you know you made a bad judgment? | 是不是后悔自己做了这个决定 |
[20:25] | We totally believed in you, and thought the gods did also. | 我们都相信你 甚至以为神也对你深信不疑 |
[20:29] | Still, you must have a plan for getting us out of this mess. | 你肯定有计划带我们脱困 |
[20:34] | And I’m sure we’d all like to hear what it is. | 不如你给大家讲讲吧 |
[20:39] | How could you ever think you can do business with Rollo? | 你怎能和罗洛这种人做交易 |
[20:43] | He’s killed hundreds of our people! | 他杀人无数 |
[20:44] | He’s lied and cheated, double-crossed his own brother, | 阴险狡诈 连自己的亲兄弟都不放过 |
[20:48] | renounced the gods, committed every crime known to man. | 他早已背弃众神 犯下滔天罪行 |
[20:52] | We should have attacked his fleet! | 我们就该攻击他的船队 |
[20:54] | At least we could have fought and died like Vikings, | 这样就算死 也是死得其所 而现在我们 |
[20:57] | instead of sheep. | 却成了待宰的羔羊 |
[21:32] | Do not disappoint us, Ironside. | 别让我们失望 艾恩赛德 |
[21:46] | So, Ragnar has returned. | 这么说 拉格纳回来了呗 |
[21:51] | He came with a fleet, | 他带着船队而来 |
[21:53] | but his ships were broken up in a storm. | 但他的船只被暴风雨摧毁了 |
[21:55] | It seems unlikely many of them survived. | 估计没几个人活下来 |
[21:58] | But some survivors were found | 但我们在韦勒姆发现 |
[21:59] | slaughtered near the village of Wareham. | 有几个幸存者被杀了 |
[22:01] | Who killed them? | 是谁杀的 |
[22:03] | Well, I don’t know. But we didn’t. | 不知道 反正不是我们 |
[22:06] | And there is no sign of Ragnar? | 拉格纳还是下落不明吗 |
[22:11] | No. | 是 |
[22:13] | You’ll keep searching. | 你继续搜索 |
[22:15] | In the meantime, I must leave for council in Repton. | 在此期间 我得前往雷普顿的理事会 |
[22:18] | I cannot ignore my duties just because one man | 我可不能为了区区一个擅闯我王国的人 |
[22:21] | has illegally entered my kingdom. | 而荒废我的责任 |
[22:23] | He is not just one man! | 他不是个普通人 |
[22:25] | He is the history of his race, Father. | 他代表着他们族人的历史 父亲 |
[22:28] | He is the face of the enemy we must always fight, | 他象征着我们永远必须对抗的敌人 |
[22:30] | always overcome. | 永远必须战胜 |
[22:32] | And if we are the lambs of God, then he… | 如果我们是上帝的羔羊 那么他… |
[22:36] | He is the eternal wolf. | 他就是永恒的野狼 |
[22:38] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 我无意打扰 |
[22:41] | You didn’t. | 没有的事 |
[22:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[22:49] | It’s the raven banner of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的黑鸦旗 |
[22:50] | We think he’s returned to haunt us. | 我们认为他又回来兴风作浪了 |
[22:52] | – Will he come here? – Who knows? | -他会来这里吗 -谁知道 |
[22:55] | But as long as he does not arrive at the head of 3,000 warriors, | 但除非他率领三千大军来袭 |
[22:59] | I refuse to be alarmed, whatever my son says. | 否则我无需警惕 不管我儿子怎么说 |
[23:02] | He is, after all, just a man. | 毕竟 他只是个凡人 |
[23:08] | How do we know that we’re going in the right direction, Father? | 我们怎么知道是否走对方向了 父亲 |
[23:13] | All roads lead to the throne. | 条条大路通王座 |
[23:15] | Sounds good, but it’s probably wrong. | 说得真好 但不一定对 |
[24:06] | I bet | 我敢打赌 |
[24:08] | you wish you’d never brought me along. Right? | 你后悔带上我了 对吧 |
[24:13] | And I bet you wish you would have killed me when I was born, | 我想你也后悔没在我出生时把我杀了 |
[24:16] | just like you wanted to. | 正如你所愿 |
[24:21] | Only when you talk. | 只有你开口说话时 |
[24:28] | I thought your legs were a weakness | 我以为你的双腿是弱点 |
[24:32] | and you wouldn’t survive. | 以为你会活不下来 |
[24:37] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[24:40] | Your legs have given you a strength, | 你的双腿赋予你力量 |
[24:42] | a strength that even your brothers don’t have. | 连你的哥哥们都没有的力量 |
[24:47] | You are like a deaf man | 就好像聋子 |
[24:49] | whose eyesight is sharper than anyone else. | 视觉比任何人都更敏锐 |
[24:56] | You are special, | 你很特别 |
[24:58] | not in spite of your legs, | 不是指除了瘸腿以外 |
[25:01] | but because of them. | 而正是因为你的瘸腿 |
[25:10] | I think that’s the first time you’ve ever | 我想这是你第一次 |
[25:14] | admitted to being wrong. | 承认自己做错了 |
[25:19] | It’ll never happen again, so enjoy it. | 这事不会再有了 好好享受吧 |
[25:30] | Bjorn, let me present to you | 比约恩 我来给你介绍一下 |
[25:35] | Johannes Scotus Erivgena, a librarian. | 约翰纳什·斯考特·埃吉内 一位图书管理员 |
[25:39] | I sent for him from Paris. | 我叫他从巴黎赶来的 |
[25:42] | Hence the delay. Come. | 所以有些耽搁了 来 |
[25:47] | I want Scotus to explain this map to you. | 我想让斯考特为你讲解一下这张地图 |
[25:57] | That sight you see on the table in front of you | 你面前这张桌子上的 |
[25:58] | is the Strabo map of the entire road network | 是罗马帝国在顶峰时的道路图 |
[26:01] | of the Roman Empire at its zenith. | 由斯特拉博所著 |
[26:06] | Of which your own map is but a mere fragment. | 你那张地图不过是其中一部分 |
[26:18] | You can see that the Empire was all built | 图中显示整个帝国建立在 |
[26:20] | around the Mediterranean Sea. | 地中海周边 |
[26:28] | It started here in Rome, | 它起源自罗马 |
[26:29] | then it annexed all of these Greek territories, | 又吞并了这些希腊领地 |
[26:33] | and then went here, | 然后扩大到了这里 |
[26:36] | into what is now known as Saracen, Spain. | 也就是现在的西班牙的萨拉森 |
[26:42] | Which is to say, “A Muslim Caliphate.” | 意思是”穆斯林王国” |
[26:48] | So, to reach the enclosed sea… | 那么 要驶入这片内海… |
[26:52] | You will have to navigate some dangerous waters, | 就必须要驶过一些危险的水域 |
[26:55] | and into the Bay of Biscay, here, | 进入比斯科湾 这里 |
[26:58] | which is also notorious for its storms and its violent seas. | 有着众所周知的风暴和汹涌海域 |
[27:03] | But first, we must sail along the Frankish coast. | 不过首先 我们必须要沿法国海岸行驶 |
[27:11] | Is there any other route? | 还有别的路吗 |
[27:16] | Can you… | 你能不能… |
[27:20] | No. | 没有 |
[27:22] | No other route. | 没有别的路 |
[27:24] | Will you give us safe passage along the Frankish coast, | 那你是否能允许我们 |
[27:27] | so we may sail unmolested? | 无恙地驶过法国海岸 |
[27:33] | No. | 不能 |
[27:38] | Only if you allow me to come with you. | 除非我能和你们同往 |
[27:56] | Come on, donkey. | 驾 小驴 |
[28:03] | What if we’re walking in the wrong direction. | 万一我们走错方向了怎么办 |
[28:07] | Then we’ll turn around and walk the other way. | 那我们就掉头走另一边 |
[28:15] | What is it about you? | 你怎么回事 |
[28:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:20] | Well, you do not seem to accept the verdict of the gods. | 你似乎不肯接受众神的裁决 |
[28:25] | What is their verdict? You tell me. | 他们是怎么裁决的 你说说看 |
[28:28] | If you want to know if the gods still favor you, | 你要是想看众神还是不是在帮你 |
[28:31] | then look around. | 那就看看周围 |
[28:33] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[28:37] | You give the gods too much credit. | 你太信任众神了 |
[28:39] | Oh, so then you disagree with all of us? | 那你就是和我们所有人作对了吗 |
[28:41] | With the seer, with everyone? | 和先知 和我们每个人作对 |
[28:44] | What if I do? | 若我确实如此呢 |
[28:51] | Well, I guess that is why you are who you are. | 我想这就是为什么你成为了现在的你 |
[28:58] | I never thought of that before. | 我以前从未想过那些 |
[29:01] | You were just my famous father. | 你只是我声名卓著的父亲 |
[29:03] | I thought you must have got lucky | 我以为你很幸运 |
[29:05] | because the gods chose you, but… | 因为众神青睐于你 可是… |
[29:09] | maybe that is not true. | 事实也许并非如此 |
[29:16] | But you are not Viking. You renounced your heritage! | 但你不是维京人 你放弃了你的继承权 |
[29:22] | You embraced our world and our god, | 你融入我们的世界 信仰我们的神 |
[29:24] | and I have had your children. | 我有了你的孩子 |
[29:26] | And they are not Viking. | 他们都不是维京人 |
[29:29] | And if I thought they were Viking, | 如果我认为他们是维京人 |
[29:32] | I would kill them before killing myself. | 我会先杀了他们 然后自杀 |
[29:43] | Everything you say is true. | 你说的都对 |
[29:47] | But I love you and I love my children. | 可我爱你 也爱我的孩子 |
[29:52] | But I cannot deny that part of myself which is still Viking, | 而我无法否认我的一部分仍然是维京人 |
[29:55] | no matter how hard I try. | 无论我有多努力摆脱 |
[29:59] | Then perhaps you don’t try hard enough. | 也许你还不够努力 |
[30:07] | When you… when you hear thunder, | 当你… 当你听到雷声 |
[30:11] | it’s only thunder. | 那只是雷声 |
[30:13] | But for me, it is still Thor | 而对于我 那是雷神托尔 |
[30:18] | beating his hammer. | 在击打他的铁锤 |
[30:29] | If you go away, whether you live or die, | 如果你走了 无论你生或死 |
[30:33] | this will probably be the end of us. | 我们俩都走到尽头了 |
[30:41] | Come on, brother. | 快点 兄弟 |
[30:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[30:54] | Two sons of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的两个儿子 |
[30:57] | How privileged we are. | 我们何等荣幸 |
[30:59] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[31:01] | How many of you are there altogether? | 你们一共有多少人 |
[31:05] | Who can say for sure? | 谁能说得准 |
[31:08] | – I know of one for sure. – Yes. | -我知道有个人能说得准 -是啊 |
[31:11] | And may the gods be with Bjorn and our brother Hvitserk, | 愿众神与比约恩和我们的兄弟维塞克同在 |
[31:14] | wherever they may be. | 无论他们在哪里 |
[31:17] | – Skol! – Skol. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[31:18] | – Skol. – Skol. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[31:21] | But you are here, and so is Margrethe. | 既然你们来了 玛格丽特也在 |
[31:25] | So we were told. | 有人告诉我们了 |
[31:26] | We’re not quite sure why. | 但我们不是很明白其中缘由 |
[31:32] | Margrethe has invited you here | 玛格丽特邀请你们到这里来 |
[31:35] | because she loves both of you. | 是因为你们两个她都爱 |
[31:39] | You will have to decide amongst yourselves. | 你们要自己决定选谁 |
[31:42] | Unless… | 除非… |
[31:44] | You decide that you can share her. | 你们决定共同拥有她 |
[32:26] | I am really sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[32:40] | Let us out! | 放我们出去 |
[33:12] | – Oars! – Ship oars! | -收桨 – 收桨 |
[33:15] | Oars! | 收桨 |
[35:11] | Pull him up! | 把他拉上来 |
[35:52] | – Row! – Row! | -划 -划 |
[35:55] | Row! | 划 |
[39:58] | Enough! | 停 |
[40:08] | These are my people. | 这些是我的人民 |
[41:13] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
[41:35] | Once we get inside, we will be separated. | 我们一进去就要分开了 |
[41:40] | If you are smart, you will not be hurt. | 如果你够聪明 就不会受伤 |
[41:43] | When I can, I will find you. | 我一有机会就去找你 |
[41:48] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[41:50] | I think you brought me here for a reason. | 我觉得你带我到这里来是有原因的 |
[41:57] | No matter what they do to me, | 不管他们怎么对我 |
[42:01] | you have to act like a cripple, | 你都得表现得像个瘸子 |
[42:04] | and then they won’t feel threatened by you. | 这样他们就不会觉得你对他们有威胁 |
[42:10] | And what are they going to do to you? | 他们会对你做什么 |
[42:22] | So I’m… | 所以我… |
[42:24] | I’m going to watch you being hurt? | 我会看着你被伤害吗 |
[42:28] | Sounds like a good plan. | 听起来是个好主意 |
[43:13] | My Lord! | 殿下 |
[43:16] | Archers! | 弓箭手 |