时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | I want to take her with us. | 我想带上她一起 |
[00:07] | No, Helga. Helga. | 不行 海尔格 海尔格 |
[00:08] | I am taking her with me! | 我要带她一起走 |
[00:11] | Where is our father? | 父亲在哪 |
[00:12] | King Ecbert handed him over to King Aelle. | 艾克伯特国王把他交给了埃勒国王 |
[00:15] | Our father is probably dead by now. | 我们的父亲现在可能已经死了 |
[00:17] | And we will have to avenge him. | 我们必须为他复仇 |
[00:19] | We have to prepare. | 我们必须做好准备 |
[00:19] | The sons of Ragnar will come to claim vengeance. | 拉格纳的儿子们会来报仇的 |
[00:22] | There is no better man than you | 除你之外也再无更好的人选 |
[00:24] | to make every preparation for our defense. | 为防守做好充分准备 |
[00:27] | You murdered my mother. | 你谋害了我母亲 |
[00:29] | One day I will kill you, Lagertha. | 总有一天我会杀了你 拉葛莎 |
[00:33] | How the little piggies will grunt. | 小猪听到老猪怎么受难 |
[00:35] | When they hear how the old boar suffered. | 它们就会怎么叫唤 |
[00:40] | Ivar, your father is dead. | 伊瓦尔 你的父亲死了 |
[00:51] | ♪More♪ | 请赐予我♪ |
[00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:54] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:57] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[01:02] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[01:08] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[01:13] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[01:19] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[01:25] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[01:55] | That is my knife. | 那是我的刀 |
[02:05] | That is my knife. | 那是我的刀 |
[02:08] | No, it is not. | 不是你的 |
[02:14] | – Give it to me. – You’re crazy. It’s not your knife. | -把它给我 -你疯了吧 这不是你的刀 |
[02:17] | Father gave me this knife. | 这把刀是父亲给我的 |
[02:20] | I want it. | 我想要 |
[02:24] | I will kill Lagertha with it. | 我要用它杀了拉葛莎 |
[02:26] | I will kill Lagertha with Father’s knife! | 我要用父亲的刀杀了拉葛莎 |
[02:29] | Well, you can’t have it. | 不能给你 |
[02:30] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[02:38] | Give it to me! | 给我 |
[02:44] | Get up! | 起来 |
[02:47] | We have important decisions to make. | 我们要做很重要的决定 |
[02:49] | As usual, you must tell us how to behave! | 还是老样子 又是你来发号施令 |
[02:52] | Who else would do it? | 不然还能是谁 |
[02:56] | I wish Bjorn was here. | 我真希望比约恩也在 |
[02:59] | You think he knows about Father? | 你觉得他知道父亲的事吗 |
[03:01] | Oh, so, you think that Odin told us, | 所以 你觉得奥丁神告诉了我们 |
[03:02] | but forgot to tell Bjorn? Hmm? | 但忘了告诉比约恩吗 |
[03:05] | Hopefully he will be home soon. | 可能他很快就会回来 |
[03:08] | In the meantime, it is up to us to decide what to do. | 同时 我们要决定怎么做 |
[03:12] | I’m listening. Say something interesting. | 我听着呢 说点有意思的 |
[03:17] | You heard what he said, | 你们听到他说的了 |
[03:19] | how the little pigs will grunt | 小猪听到老猪怎么受难 |
[03:20] | when they hear how the old boar suffered. | 它们就会怎么叫唤 |
[03:24] | So now we’re grunting. So what? | 所以现在我们在叫唤 那又怎样 |
[03:27] | We want blood-revenge against Aelle, hmm? | 我们想让埃勒血债血偿 对吗 |
[03:30] | – Yes. – Not only against Aelle. | -对 -不仅仅是埃勒 |
[03:33] | I told you, | 我跟你们说过了 |
[03:37] | King Ecbert offered our father up like a sacrifice, | 艾克伯特国王把我们的父亲当做祭品献祭 |
[03:40] | so we’ll do the same thing to him. | 我们也要那样对他 |
[03:44] | That is what Father wanted. | 这就是父亲想要的 |
[03:47] | That is the message that he wanted me to bring to you. | 这就是他想让我带给你们的信息 |
[03:52] | That is so easy to say, Ivar. | 说来容易 伊瓦尔 |
[03:56] | Here he is, the voice of reason. | 又来了 理智代言人 |
[04:02] | I hate reason. | 我讨厌理智 |
[04:05] | What do you mean, Ubbe? | 你是什么意思 乌伯 |
[04:08] | I’m listening, even if he’s not. | 我听着呢 虽然他不肯听 |
[04:09] | Aelle has a small kingdom but Ecbert’s kingdom is vast. | 埃勒的王国小 但艾克伯特的王国土地广阔 |
[04:13] | How do we overcome that | 我们要怎么克服这一点 |
[04:15] | when we have never attempted anything like that before? | 我们之前从未试过任何类似的事 |
[04:20] | We raise an army. | 我们组一个军队 |
[04:21] | No, you’re not listening, brother. | 不 你没听进去 弟弟 |
[04:23] | We raise a great army. | 我们组一支强大的军队 |
[04:25] | An army bigger than ever before. | 一支前所未有的大军 |
[04:31] | Sigurd is right. | 西格德说得对 |
[04:36] | We call in favors. | 我们去寻求帮助 |
[04:39] | We do deals with Kings and Earls that we hate. | 跟我们讨厌的国王和伯爵做交易 |
[04:43] | Whatever we have to promise them, we promise. | 需要怎么向他们保证就怎么保证 |
[04:46] | And in the end, | 最后 |
[04:48] | we assemble an army twice | 我们集结一支队伍 |
[04:50] | the size of the army our father took to Paris. | 人数是父亲带去巴黎的两倍 |
[04:54] | And we declare war on England. | 然后我们向英格兰宣战 |
[04:56] | No. | 不 |
[04:59] | In the name of our dead father, | 以我们过世父亲的名义 |
[05:00] | in the name of Ragnar Lothbrok, | 以拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的名义 |
[05:03] | the greatest hero of our country, | 以我们国家最伟大的英雄的名义 |
[05:07] | and in the name of Odin, | 以奥丁的名义 |
[05:11] | we declare war on the whole world. | 我们向全世界宣战 |
[05:53] | Frankia. | 法兰克亚 |
[05:57] | Home? | 家吗 |
[05:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:03] | Difficult to return. | 要回去很难 |
[06:09] | When we return, Hvitserk and I, and our brothers | 我们一旦回去 维塞克和我还有我们的兄弟 |
[06:15] | we will have to avenge our father’s death. | 都要为我们的父亲复仇 |
[06:19] | And that would be difficult for you too. | 那对你来说也不容易 |
[06:23] | You would not be welcome, | 你不受欢迎 |
[06:26] | for what you did to all of us. | 因为你对我们做的事 |
[06:30] | And I would have to kill you. | 我本该杀了你 |
[06:53] | Shield wall! | 盾墙 |
[07:04] | Let him pass. | 让他过来 |
[07:10] | Ubbe. | 乌伯 |
[07:12] | The work seems to be going very well. | 工作似乎进行得不错 |
[07:15] | I am impressed. | 真不错 |
[07:16] | Kattegat is worth defending. | 卡特加特值得保卫 |
[07:19] | I remember, a long time ago, | 我记得很早以前 |
[07:20] | when it was nothing but a few houses, a single jetty. | 那里只有几栋房子 一个码头 |
[07:24] | I know very well what happened to Kattegat, Lagertha. | 我知道卡特加特是怎么回事 拉葛莎 |
[07:26] | I was born here and I grew up here. | 我是这里土生土长的 |
[07:31] | We are going to raise an army to invade England | 我们要集结军队侵略英格兰 |
[07:33] | and avenge the death of our father. | 并为父亲复仇 |
[07:36] | Will you come with us? | 你和我们一起去吗 |
[07:41] | Would you really want me to come with you? | 你真想让我们一起去吗 |
[07:44] | We will need all the help we can get. | 我们需要一切助力 |
[07:47] | After all, don’t you have a reason? | 再说了 你不是也有复仇的理由吗 |
[07:57] | I also have a reason to stay here. | 我也有留下的理由 |
[08:01] | I understand you are inviting | 我知道你们在邀请 |
[08:03] | other rulers to come and join your army. | 其他首领加入你们 |
[08:07] | Don’t you think some of them will be envious | 你不觉得有一些人一旦看到军队规模 |
[08:09] | when they see the size and understand | 明白这次交易的价值之后 |
[08:10] | the value of this trading station? | 不会心怀嫉妒吗 |
[08:14] | It depends, I suppose, on what is more important to you. | 我认为这取决于你觉得什么更重要 |
[08:20] | That’s not worthy of you, Ubbe. | 这不值得 乌伯 |
[08:22] | I know what your father would have wanted me to do. | 我知道你父亲会想让我做什么 |
[08:31] | Astrid. Torvi. | 阿斯特德 托尔薇 |
[08:37] | I do not trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[08:40] | I know he is not Ivar… | 我知道他不是伊瓦尔… |
[08:42] | And yet, he is Ivar. | 但他也和伊瓦尔一样 |
[08:45] | You should look to improve your own security. | 你应该操心自己的安全 |
[08:52] | If the gods don’t protect me, then who can? | 如果众神不保佑我 谁能保佑呢 |
[09:16] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[09:19] | I think it is Tanaruz. | 好像是塔娜鲁兹 |
[09:25] | She’s very frightened, Helga. | 她很害怕 海尔格 |
[09:31] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[09:33] | I won’t hurt you. I will love you. | 我不会伤害你 我会爱你 |
[09:39] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[09:42] | When we reach Kattegat, | 我们到卡特加特后 |
[09:43] | Bjorn Ironside will take all the profits from these women. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德会占有这些女人 |
[09:49] | So he will. For now. | 他会的 暂时如此 |
[09:56] | And who is this? | 这是谁 |
[09:58] | I didn’t know him either. | 我也不认识 |
[10:00] | Turns out his father is an Earl. | 他父亲是个伯爵 |
[10:06] | An Earl? | 一个伯爵 |
[10:08] | Why did you not say so? | 你为什么不说呢 |
[10:13] | Because he’s the Earl | 因为他是伯爵 |
[10:16] | and I’m not. | 我不是 |
[10:19] | They call me Egil the Bastard. | 大家都叫我私生子艾戈尔 |
[10:26] | But you would like to be Earl? | 那么你想成为伯爵吗 |
[10:33] | It’s good that we have met, Egil. | 我们相遇真是幸运 艾戈尔 |
[10:36] | We need ambitious men. | 我们需要野心勃勃的人 |
[11:05] | I still have a bone to pick with you, Sigurd. | 我还有件事得找你理论 西格德 |
[11:09] | Why were you silent when I demanded justice from Lagertha? | 我向拉葛莎讨公道时 你为何不发一语 |
[11:15] | We have different memories of Mother. | 我们对母亲的记忆不太一样 |
[11:18] | She doted on you, and she ignored me. | 她对你宠爱有加 对我视若无睹 |
[11:21] | She had eyes only for you and for Harbard. | 她的眼中只有你和哈伯德 |
[11:25] | To me, she was cold and distant. | 对我则是冷淡疏离 |
[11:27] | So you feel sorry for yourself? | 所以你才可怜你自己吗 |
[11:31] | Poor little Sigurd. | 可怜的小西格德 |
[11:33] | You’re wrong, Ivar. I don’t feel sorry for myself. | 你错了 伊瓦尔 我不是可怜自己 |
[11:35] | Yeah. Right. No. Of course not. | 是哦 当然不是 |
[11:41] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我只是实话实说 |
[11:43] | I have very good reason not to feel so angry with Lagertha. | 我不怀恨拉葛莎是有合理原因的 |
[11:49] | Then what kind of a son | 你这算哪门子的 |
[11:51] | are you? | 儿子 |
[11:55] | What does it matter what your mother did to you? | 母亲待你是好是坏有关系吗 |
[11:59] | She was still your mother. | 她永远是你的母亲 |
[12:03] | You would say that, wouldn’t you? | 你当然会这么说 |
[12:05] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:07] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得是什么意思 |
[12:09] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[12:11] | All right, I will, Mommy’s boy. | 行吧 我说 妈妈的乖儿子 |
[12:14] | Mommy’s little favorite! | 妈妈的小宝贝 |
[12:16] | Are you just really sad | 你这么难过是因为 |
[12:17] | she can’t breastfeed you anymore, is that it? | 妈妈再也不能给你喂奶了 对吧 |
[12:23] | Whoever would have thought that you two were brothers? | 你们俩这样还像兄弟吗 |
[13:01] | To what do we owe the honor of your visit? | 什么事劳你大驾光临呢 |
[13:07] | I wanted to see my family. | 我想见我的家人 |
[13:12] | I also wanted to warn you. | 同时也来警告你 |
[13:14] | You mean, Ecbert sent you. | 你是说 艾克伯特派你来的吧 |
[13:16] | No. | 不 |
[13:17] | I came of my own devising. | 是我主动前来 |
[13:22] | There is much talk of the revenge of the sons of Ragnar. | 诸多传言拉格纳之子将会替父复仇 |
[13:27] | I wanted you all to be aware of it, | 我希望你们有所警惕 |
[13:29] | and prepared for it. | 未雨绸缪 |
[13:33] | You need not have concerned yourself as to travel so far. | 你大可不必操心 甚至远道而来 |
[13:36] | Why should I not be aware of the habits of the heathen? | 这些异教徒的习性我又怎么会不知道 |
[13:40] | I promise you, we are already well prepared | 我向你保证 我们的王国 |
[13:44] | for any incursions into our kingdom. | 已准备好对付任何侵略 |
[13:47] | I’m not sure you realize the scale | 你可能还没意识到 |
[13:49] | of their possible retribution. | 他们的复仇是什么规模 |
[13:52] | Ragnar Lothbrok was not only their King, Father, | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克不仅是他们国王 父亲 |
[13:56] | he was the most famous man in their world. | 也是维京世界中最声名显赫的人 |
[14:00] | Believe me, daughter, I have taken stock of them. | 相信我 女儿 我对他们了如指掌 |
[14:04] | I know what to expect. | 我知道将会面对什么 |
[14:05] | And we are fully prepared. | 我们已经做好万全准备 |
[14:08] | Then should you not reinstate your alliance with King Ecbert? | 那你是不是应该恢复和艾克伯特国王的同盟 |
[14:11] | I have no wish or need to be allied | 我不想 也不必和这种 |
[14:14] | to such a degenerate monarch. | 堕落的君主结盟 |
[14:17] | Daughter, | 女儿 |
[14:20] | we are all aware of your immoral relationship | 我们都知道你和你岳父的 |
[14:22] | with your father-in-law. | 不伦之恋 |
[14:24] | It grieves us deeply. | 我们深感悲痛 |
[14:27] | We pray that you will return to your wedded husband | 我们祈祷你尽早回到丈夫身边 |
[14:31] | and behave as a Christian wife ought to behave. | 做一位端端正正的基督徒妻子 |
[14:35] | I am grateful for your concern, Mother. | 谢谢你的关心 母亲 |
[14:38] | But there is no need to pray for me. | 但你们无须为我祈祷 |
[14:40] | If we do not pray for your soul, daughter, | 如果我们不为你的灵魂祈祷 女儿 |
[14:43] | then you will be damned for all eternity. | 恐怕你永世不得赎罪 |
[14:46] | If I am to hell, at least I will enjoy | 假如我下地狱 至少我还有 |
[14:48] | the company of my degenerate monarch. | 我堕落的君王相伴左右 |
[14:50] | Judith! Blasphemous girl! | 朱迪斯 你个亵渎神明的丫头 |
[14:54] | As for you, Father, | 至于你 父亲 |
[14:56] | you may enjoy the aridities of heaven | 少了我这个让你不悦的身影出现 |
[14:58] | without my discomforting presence, | 少了其他一心渴求自由 |
[15:00] | and that of every other woman | 却因此被扣以罪责的女人们 |
[15:01] | whose only crime was a desire to be free. | 你定可以尽情享受天堂的枯燥无味 |
[15:08] | There is something I would like to see. | 我倒想看看会怎么样 |
[15:47] | Are you going to go home? | 你准备回家吗 |
[15:53] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道自己该干什么 |
[16:01] | I want to make you all an offer. | 我想给各位一个提议 |
[16:06] | Anyone from our homelands | 任何来自我们家园的人 |
[16:08] | who wants good, rich lands to farm | 有谁希望在肥沃的土地上耕种 |
[16:13] | can come and live in my kingdom. | 欢迎来到我的王国生活 |
[16:17] | There will always be a part of Frankia | 法兰克永远有一部分 |
[16:21] | which is a part of us. | 是属于我们的 |
[16:24] | Us? | 我们 |
[16:27] | You are no longer a part of “Us,” Rollo. | 你再也不是”我们”中的一员了 罗洛 |
[16:32] | But what is “Us,” Floki, is changing. | 但”我们”的含义已经变了 弗洛基 |
[16:36] | Only you won’t accept it. | 只有你还不愿意接受 |
[16:41] | And so I say the same to you. | 我用同样的话回敬你 |
[16:45] | And you, Hvitserk. | 还有你 维塞克 |
[16:48] | Too much bad blood, Rollo. | 太多怨恨了 罗洛 |
[16:52] | Once a betrayer, always a betrayer. | 一时为叛徒 终生为叛徒 |
[17:02] | Goodbye, Rollo. | 再见 罗洛 |
[17:06] | Goodbye, Helga. | 再见 海尔格 |
[17:10] | I won’t forget. | 我不会忘记 |
[17:14] | I won’t forget anything. | 一切都不会被忘记 |
[17:45] | You should have killed him when you had the chance. | 你本应该伺机杀了他 |
[17:50] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[17:52] | Because I have a bad feeling that he will reach more fame | 因为我有不好的预感 他会比你们任何一个 |
[17:55] | than any of you. | 都更有名望 |
[18:17] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[18:19] | Gisla. | 格思拉 |
[18:22] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[18:24] | You came back to us. | 你回到我们身边了 |
[18:26] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[18:27] | Truly, thank God. | 真诚地感谢上帝 |
[18:31] | Leave us. | 退下吧 |
[19:59] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[20:00] | You’re not a slave anymore. | 你不再是奴隶了 |
[20:09] | – You can’t decide that. – I can. | -你不能做主 -我能 |
[20:12] | I am the son of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 我是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 |
[20:14] | I don’t care about Lagertha. | 我才不在乎拉葛莎 |
[20:17] | You are now a free woman. | 你现在是自由人了 |
[20:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:22] | Because you’ll have to be free in order to marry one of us. | 因为你需要自由才能嫁给我们中的一个 |
[21:04] | I want to talk to you about books, Alfred. | 我想和你聊聊书 阿尔弗雷德 |
[21:08] | – Books, Grandfather? – Yes. | -聊书吗 祖父 -对 |
[21:10] | If you are going to be King one day, | 若将来某天你要成为国王 |
[21:13] | you need to understand that books | 你必须明白 书的地位 |
[21:15] | are just as important as swords or plowshares. | 同剑或犁一样重要 |
[21:20] | These are some works by great writers | 这些是我年轻时读过 |
[21:24] | that I read and translated from Latin as a young man. | 并译自拉丁文的一些伟大作家的作品 |
[21:28] | And this, this is a work by Gregory the Great. | 这本书是格里高利一世的作品 |
[21:32] | Now, he asks questions such as, | 他通常会问这样的问题 |
[21:35] | “What kind of man he is or ought to be, who is to rule?” | “谁来规定 他是或应该成为哪种人” |
[21:40] | And, | 还有 |
[21:44] | “Can the occupation of power distract the mind of the ruler?” | “对权力的占有是否会削弱统治者的意志” |
[21:55] | Yes, well, I can see that you’re bored already. | 好吧 我看到你已经觉得厌烦了 |
[22:00] | No, Grandfather. | 不 祖父 |
[22:02] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[22:16] | To the future. | 敬未来 |
[22:17] | To the future. | 敬未来 |
[22:24] | Drink up, drink up! | 喝完 喝完 |
[22:28] | Here’s the thing, Alfred. | 是这样的 阿尔弗雷德 |
[22:30] | Because God chooses you as King, | 由于上帝选择你成为国王 |
[22:35] | you need to be | 你必须成为 |
[22:37] | a teacher to your people. | 你子民们的老师 |
[22:39] | Do you understand that? | 你懂吗 |
[22:40] | Yes, Grandfather. | 懂 祖父 |
[22:42] | Let’s drink! | 干杯 |
[22:43] | These are great matters! | 这些都是大事 |
[22:52] | All of it! | 全都喝完 |
[22:58] | One day | 总有一天 |
[23:01] | you may be King. | 你会成为国王 |
[23:04] | I hope so with all my heart. | 我满心期盼那天的到来 |
[23:09] | And yet, I know its burdens. | 但我也明白 你要挑起的重担 |
[23:12] | They’re very real, | 它们是真实的 |
[23:15] | like forever dragging a stone up a hill, | 就像不断将巨石拖上山 |
[23:18] | only to watch it perpetually roll back down again. | 却只能看着它再滚下来一样 |
[23:25] | You need to drink more wine. | 你得再喝些酒 |
[23:31] | I don’t want any more, Grandfather. | 我不想再喝了 祖父 |
[23:32] | Nonsense, nonsense. | 胡说什么呢 |
[23:34] | You’ll join me in one more. | 再陪我喝一杯 |
[23:45] | Now, you keep saying you understand | 你总是说你懂了 |
[23:49] | but you obviously don’t. | 但显然你没懂 |
[23:51] | I’ve just been drinking water, | 我一直喝的是水 |
[23:54] | while you were drinking the wine. | 只有你在喝酒 |
[23:58] | Don’t ever | 永远不要 |
[23:59] | let yourself be influenced by other people. | 受他人影响 |
[24:05] | Especially people like me. | 特别是像我这样的人 |
[24:08] | Always, always think your own thoughts. | 永远要用自己的头脑思考 |
[24:14] | And act on them! | 然后付诸实践 |
[24:21] | Is this the place? | 就是这儿吗 |
[24:26] | This is the pit where Ragnar died. | 拉格纳死在这个坑里了 |
[24:29] | Yes. Thank God. Just in this place. Just here. | 对 感谢诸神 他就死在这里 |
[24:33] | This is where the pagan died. | 那个异教徒就是死在了这儿 |
[24:40] | Then it is a sacred place. | 这应该是个圣地 |
[24:42] | How dare you say such things? | 你怎能说出这种话 |
[24:44] | – Are you mad? – I may be. | -你疯了吗 -可能吧 |
[24:46] | But since I love some of you, | 因为我爱你们中的一些人 |
[24:48] | I urge you again to take heed of my warning. | 我恳求你们听从我的警告 |
[24:51] | The sons of Ragnar are sure to come! | 拉格纳的儿子们一定会来的 |
[24:56] | As for you, sweet sister, | 还有你 我亲爱的妹妹 |
[24:58] | I counsel you, have a care for your own soul. | 我建议你 看顾好自己的灵魂 |
[25:03] | And learn to read. | 学会读书 |
[25:37] | Our first arrivals, huh? | 这是第一批到达的 对吗 |
[25:42] | For the greatest army ever assembled. | 史上最伟大的军队 |
[25:45] | And they will be our instruments. | 他们将为我们所用 |
[25:48] | Our instruments of wrath. | 用来宣泄我们的怒火 |
[26:04] | Are you really going to allow Lagertha to escape her punishment? | 你真的要饶过拉葛莎吗 |
[26:14] | No. | 不 |
[26:16] | We must have revenge. | 我们必须复仇 |
[26:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:22] | And sooner rather than later. | 而且越早越好 |
[26:33] | Why are we waiting? | 我们还等什么 |
[27:00] | My friends, welcome to Kattegat. | 我的朋友 欢迎来到卡特加特海峡 |
[27:04] | And who might you be? | 你是谁 |
[27:08] | My name is Ubbe. | 我叫乌伯 |
[27:13] | Forgive me, Ubbe. | 抱歉 乌伯 |
[27:15] | If I’d known, I would never have been so rude. | 我要是知道的话 就不会如此无礼了 |
[27:18] | Your father was a great hero. | 你父亲是个伟大的英雄 |
[27:21] | Perhaps the greatest hero of our race. | 或许是我们族人中最伟大的 |
[27:24] | And that is why we have answered your summons, | 所以我们才集聚与此 |
[27:26] | and come to avenge his death. | 前来为他复仇 |
[27:33] | He was also like our father. | 他也是我们的父亲 |
[27:35] | That we have all lost a father. | 我们都失去了他 |
[27:47] | Who’s the cripple? | 那个瘸子是谁 |
[27:50] | His name is Ivar and he’s my brother. | 他叫伊瓦尔 是我的兄弟 |
[27:56] | So I would suggest you stop laughing at him right now. | 你还是不要再嘲笑他了 |
[28:00] | Instead, if you want to stay alive, I would | 如果你想活命的话 |
[28:03] | learn to respect and fear him. | 就要学会尊重并畏惧他 |
[28:09] | That would be my advice. | 这是我给你的建议 |
[28:33] | Queen Lagertha. | 拉葛莎女王 |
[28:35] | – Who are you? – Earl Jorgensen. | -你是谁 -约尔根森伯爵 |
[28:37] | From Sweden. | 来自瑞典 |
[28:40] | We have come a long way to see you. | 我们长途跋涉来见你 |
[28:42] | But it is a short distance to meet | 但现在我离著名的盾女 拉葛莎王后 |
[28:44] | the famous shield-maiden, queen Lagertha, | 还有拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子们 |
[28:45] | and the sons of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 仅有一步之遥了 |
[28:50] | Ragnar and I were simple farmers. | 拉格纳和我只是一介农夫 |
[28:52] | I had no idea our fame had spread so far. | 我都不知道我们已经声名远扬了 |
[28:55] | Are you joking? | 您在开玩笑吧 |
[28:56] | It is almost tiresome to | 赞美你们丰功伟绩的诗篇 |
[28:59] | hear the poets talk of all your exploits. | 快要让人听得耳朵发腻了 |
[29:02] | I’m sorry it was tiresome. | 很抱歉听得让人发腻了 |
[29:04] | Perhaps we should have done things a more interesting way. | 也许我们该做点更有趣的事 |
[29:08] | No, no, no. That is the fault of the poets, not you. | 不不不 这只能怪诗写得不好 不能怪您 |
[29:19] | And who is this? | 这位是谁 |
[29:21] | This is Torvi, my son Bjorn’s companion. | 这是托尔薇 我儿子比约恩的伴侣 |
[29:26] | And this is Astrid, one of my shield-maidens. | 这是阿斯特德 我的一个盾女 |
[29:30] | I leave you in their company. | 让她们来陪陪你 |
[29:39] | – We’ll see. – Really? | -再说吧 -真的吗 |
[29:52] | You had no right to free my slaves without my permission. | 你没有权力不经我的允许释放我的奴隶 |
[29:56] | I don’t remember you asking permission to kill my mother. | 我怎么不记得你杀我母亲征得我的同意 |
[30:00] | That’s different. I am Queen now. | 那不一样 我现在是王后了 |
[30:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:06] | I just don’t know for how long. | 我只是不知道你能当多久 |
[30:13] | Ubbe! | 乌伯 |
[30:16] | I wanted to tell you. | 我想告诉你 |
[30:18] | You look just like your father looked when he was a young man. | 你和你父亲年轻时长得一模一样 |
[30:25] | When I first knew him. | 那是我第一次见到他的时候 |
[31:22] | Something’s happening. | 有事要发生 |
[31:24] | What? | 什么 |
[31:26] | I don’t know. But something! | 我不知道 但肯定有事 |
[31:33] | Lagertha! | 拉葛莎 |
[31:37] | What is happening here? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:38] | It’s none of your business, Earl Jorgensen. | 不关你的事 厄尔·约尔根森 |
[33:05] | If you kill her, my brothers, | 如果你杀了她 我的兄弟们 |
[33:09] | you’ll have to kill me too. | 你们也得杀了我 |
[33:11] | Maybe we should. | 也许我们会的 |
[33:13] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:16] | She killed our mother. | 她杀了我们的母亲 |
[33:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:22] | You want revenge. | 你想报仇 |
[33:26] | So would I. | 我也想 |
[33:30] | But more importantly, we have to avenge our father. | 但更重要的是 我们得为父亲报仇 |
[33:37] | That is why I came back. | 这就是我回来的原因 |
[33:43] | And that is what we are going to do. | 我们也会这么做的 |
[34:34] | So you had your revenge? | 你报仇了吗 |
[34:43] | I’m not saying we shouldn’t do it, | 我不是说我们不该这么做 |
[34:45] | but think about it. If we… | 但想想清楚 如果我们… |
[34:49] | Hvitserk! | 维塞克 |
[34:55] | Welcome home, brother. | 欢迎回家 兄弟 |
[34:59] | I heard you freed Margrethe? | 我听说你把玛格丽特给放了 |
[35:00] | You want to marry her. I’m glad. | 你想娶她 我很高兴 |
[35:05] | Just don’t keep her all to yourself. | 就是别自己独享 |
[35:11] | It’s good to have you back, brother. | 很高兴你回家 兄弟 |
[35:16] | Have you heard about Mother? | 你听说了母亲的事吗 |
[35:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:21] | Well, you and I, Ubbe, | 你和我还有乌伯 |
[35:23] | we jumped under the ice because of her. | 因为她我们跳进了冰下 |
[35:27] | So I don’t quite agree | 所以我不是很同意 |
[35:27] | that we should kill Lagertha because of it. | 我们要为此杀了拉葛莎 |
[35:30] | Ivar thinks we should. | 伊维尔觉得我们该这么做 |
[35:32] | Ivar’s crazy. You know that. | 伊维尔疯了 你知道的 |
[35:37] | Maybe we should wait. | 也许我们该等等 |
[35:39] | Until we avenge our father. | 等到我们为父亲报仇之后 |
[35:41] | Someone has to rule Kattegat when we’re away. | 我们不在的时候得有人治理卡德加特 |
[35:43] | And if we kill Lagertha, we have to kill Bjorn | 如果我们杀了拉葛莎 我们就得杀了比约恩 |
[35:45] | and I don’t want to do that. | 我可不想这么做 |
[35:48] | Well, maybe you couldn’t do it anyways. | 好吧 也许你根本做不到 |
[35:51] | Would you want to test me, brother? | 你想考验我吗 兄弟 |
[36:06] | Can you see what we mean, Egill? | 你能明白我们的意思吗 伊戈尔 |
[36:10] | Lagertha is building some serious defenses. | 拉葛莎确实在建了不起的防御工程 |
[36:14] | In my opinion, it doesn’t matter how careful you are, | 在我看来 不论搭建的多谨慎 |
[36:18] | there will always be weak places in the defense. | 是防御就会有破绽 |
[36:22] | It just takes a clever person to figure out | 只需要个能看出破绽的 |
[36:25] | where the weak places are. | 聪明人 |
[36:27] | And are you a clever person, Egil? | 你是聪明人吗 伊戈尔 |
[36:31] | Well, I’m not beautiful, am I? | 至少不是靠脸吃饭的 不是吗 |
[37:30] | How can you go with Ivar, | 你怎么可以和伊瓦尔一起去 |
[37:32] | when he wants to kill your mother? | 他在计划杀死你母亲 |
[37:34] | We’re brothers. | 我们是兄弟 |
[37:36] | We want to kill Aelle. | 我们都想杀埃勒 |
[37:39] | Nothing else matters right now, woman. | 其他的都不重要 女人 |
[37:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[37:45] | Of course it matters. | 当然重要了 |
[37:47] | It matters to me even if it doesn’t matter to you! | 就算对你不重要 对我也重要 |
[37:50] | Listen! | 听着 |
[37:52] | I did not come back here to be told what to do. | 我回来不是听别人说教的 |
[37:57] | Not by you, not by anyone! | 你不行 任何人都不行 |
[38:18] | Please. You must eat. | 求你 你得吃东西 |
[38:22] | Tanaruz. | 塔娜鲁兹 |
[38:32] | Hello, Floki. | 你好 弗洛基 |
[38:34] | – Helga. – Ivar. | -海尔格 -伊瓦尔 |
[38:47] | So, who’s this? | 这是谁呀 |
[38:51] | Her name is Tanaruz. | 她叫塔娜鲁兹 |
[38:53] | Oh, you brought her back? | 你带她回来的吗 |
[38:56] | She’ll make a good slave, I’m sure. | 她会是个好奴隶的 我相信 |
[38:58] | She is not a slave. | 她不是奴隶 |
[39:02] | We are adopting her. | 我们要收养她 |
[39:05] | She is my child. | 她是我的孩子 |
[39:14] | Well, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[39:18] | – Shh, it’s all right. – I won’t hurt you. | -没事的 -我不会伤害你的 |
[39:21] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[39:24] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[39:32] | It’s very sweet of you to drag your crippled arse | 你能拖着你残疾的身体 |
[39:34] | all the way over here to see me. | 来看我真是不容易 |
[39:37] | Why do you think I want anything from you, | 你以为我会需要你吗 |
[39:39] | you spindly legged, knock-kneed boat-builder? | 你个长着罗圈腿的船匠 |
[39:43] | It’s nice to see how much you’ve matured since I’ve been away. | 看到我不在的期间你成熟了这么多真好 |
[39:45] | Matured? What, you think I want to be an old fool like you? | 成熟 怎么 你以为我想变成你那样吗 |
[39:49] | The way you behave, dr Ivar, | 就你现在这样 伊瓦尔 |
[39:51] | you’ll never get the chance. | 你倒是想来着 |
[40:08] | Actually, | 其实 |
[40:10] | might be something that you can do for me. | 也许你真有事能帮我 |
[40:15] | Now that we’re going to England to fight, | 我们现在不是要去英格兰打仗吗 |
[40:17] | it’s about time I didn’t have to crawl about. | 我也不能总这么爬来爬去了 |
[40:23] | Especially on the battlefield. | 尤其是在战场上 |
[40:30] | I wonder if you could help me, Floki. | 不知道你能不能帮帮我 弗洛基 |
[40:41] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想到办法的 |
[40:55] | Come on, donkey. | 走快点啊 驴子 |
[40:57] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[41:15] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[41:17] | It’s your legs, Ivar. | 是你的腿 伊瓦尔 |
[41:20] | It’s your wings. | 你的翅膀 |
[41:45] | Is it really for me? | 真的是给我的吗 |
[43:00] | Bjorn. | 比约恩 |
[43:02] | Where’s Lagertha? | 拉葛莎呢 |
[43:04] | She has gone to Hedeby. | 她去海泽比了 |
[43:13] | What for? | 去干什么 |
[43:17] | She does not tell me everything. | 她不是什么事都告诉我的 |
[43:24] | Nor I. | 我也不是 |