| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Princess Ellisif. | 艾利西弗公主 | 
| [00:04] | I wanted to marry you. | 以前我想娶你为妻 | 
| [00:05] | I’m already married. | 我已经嫁人了 | 
| [00:06] | Everything I have done, I have done for you. | 我所做的一切都是为了你 | 
| [00:09] | You have seen all you needed to? | 你都看清楚了吗 | 
| [00:10] | They are not as safe as they think they are. | 他们没有自己想象中的那么安全可靠 | 
| [00:13] | The greatest army ever assembled. | 史上最伟大的军队 | 
| [00:15] | Our instruments of wrath. | 用来宣泄我们的怒火 | 
| [00:16] | Ivar wants to lead the army. | 伊瓦尔想带领军队 | 
| [00:18] | He thinks our father chose him. | 他认为我们父亲选择了他 | 
| [00:20] | Bjorn should lead the army. | 应该让比约恩领军 | 
| [00:21] | I am the leader of this great army. | 我是这支伟大的军队的领导人 | 
| [00:22] | Do you understand that? | 你们明白吗 | 
| [00:24] | You are about to receive a great heathen army. | 还有一支异教徒大军在等着你 | 
| [00:25] | They are here. The great heathen army | 他们来了 异教徒大军 | 
| [00:27] | come to revenge the death of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 是来为拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的死报仇的 | 
| [00:30] | My Lord Bishop, let us go to war! | 主教大人 我们上战场吧 | 
| [00:32] | God help us! | 上帝保佑我们 | 
| [00:33] | I don’t think he can. | 我觉得他做不到 | 
| [00:35] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 | 
| [00:38] | This is where our father was killed. | 这是我们父亲被杀的地方 | 
| [00:51] | ♪More♪ | 请赐予我♪ | 
| [00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:54] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:57] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ | 
| [01:02] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ | 
| [01:08] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ | 
| [01:13] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ | 
| [01:19] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ | 
| [01:25] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ | 
| [01:37] | Yeah, we need those reinforced! | 对 我们需要加固这里 | 
| [01:38] | Bring some more! | 再拿一些过来 | 
| [01:42] | The stake needs retying! | 这根棍子要重新绑 | 
| [01:48] | Every other man on the outer perimeter! | 其他人都站在外围 | 
| [01:49] | Look at the towers. | 看着哨塔 | 
| [01:51] | You’ll see. | 你们看着吧 | 
| [01:54] | Gate! | 开门 | 
| [02:41] | Who is that man? | 那个人是谁 | 
| [02:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [02:46] | He sailed in this morning with some other traders. | 今早他跟其他几个商人一起乘船过来 | 
| [02:49] | They look but they don’t want to buy anything. | 但他们只看不买 | 
| [02:52] | I ask myself, “Why did they bother to come all this way | 我就问自己 为什么他们不远千里跑过来 | 
| [02:55] | “if they’re not interested in buying anything?” | 却又什么都不想买 | 
| [03:03] | Attack! | 攻击 | 
| [03:50] | What were they doing? | 他们在干什么 | 
| [03:51] | Looking for weaknesses in our defenses. | 找我们的防守破绽 | 
| [03:54] | Seems like they found one. | 看来他们找到了一个 | 
| [04:01] | Open the gates! | 开门 | 
| [04:22] | The bishop was in battle with King Aelle. | 主教和埃勒国王一同参加了战斗 | 
| [04:26] | Dear God. | 我的上帝啊 | 
| [04:27] | His Grace is certainly closer to God right now | 主教大人现在肯定离上帝更近 | 
| [04:29] | than to you, Prince Aethelwulf. | 比你近 埃塞尔沃夫王子 | 
| [04:35] | Put him down. | 把他放下 | 
| [04:41] | Who did this to you? | 这是谁干的 | 
| [04:44] | Was it the sons of Ragnar Lothbrok? | 是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子们吗 | 
| [04:46] | Their army. How big is their army? | 他们的军队 他们的军队规模有多大 | 
| [04:48] | How many warriors? | 多少战士 | 
| [04:50] | How many blades of grass | 一片草地上 | 
| [04:55] | are there in a field? | 有多少根草 | 
| [04:57] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 | 
| [04:58] | Hundreds? Thousands? | 成百吗 上千吗 | 
| [05:00] | Tell me, come on. | 告诉我 快 | 
| [05:02] | Tell me! | 告诉我 | 
| [05:06] | Damn you! | 该死的 | 
| [05:11] | And may you rest in peace. | 愿你得到安宁 | 
| [05:21] | Give the bishop a proper and decent Christian burial. | 给主教办一个足够体面的基督葬礼 | 
| [05:26] | Even in such times, we must do what is right. | 哪怕在这种时候 我们也不能敷衍 | 
| [05:35] | So, King Aelle is defeated. | 所以说 埃勒国王败了 | 
| [05:37] | Most horribly and barbarously put to death, sire. | 被残忍而野蛮地杀害了 陛下 | 
| [05:40] | So it is said. | 传闻如此 | 
| [05:42] | Well, I’m sorry to hear it. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [05:46] | For all our sakes. | 为我们遗憾 | 
| [05:50] | That great army is doubtless on its way here already. | 那支大军肯定已经挥师过来了 | 
| [05:53] | I charge you, my son, to go out and face it. | 我命令你 我的儿 出去面对它 | 
| [05:57] | If it really is as great as the bishop suggested, | 如果它真的如主教所描述的那般强大 | 
| [05:59] | then I’ll need some extra time to raise more men at arms. | 那我需要多一点时间招募战士 | 
| [06:01] | I agree. But now time itself is of the essence. | 我同意 但现在时间本身就是稀罕物 | 
| [06:04] | They cannot bring such a force, on foot, | 他们这么大一支军队 不可能一个周内 | 
| [06:06] | or by boat, to Wessex within a week! | 就徒步 或者驾船到达韦塞克斯 | 
| [06:08] | Even so, the element of surprise | 就算这样 突然袭击 | 
| [06:10] | is the most valuable asset. We… | 也是最有利的 我们… | 
| [06:11] | Father, since you’ve given me command, | 父亲 既然你把指挥权给了我 | 
| [06:13] | then let me exercise it. | 那就让我来决定 | 
| [06:15] | Father, I want to fight with you. | 父亲 我想与您一同战斗 | 
| [06:18] | As do I. | 我也是 | 
| [06:21] | And I won’t risk the lives of either of you. | 我不会让你们冒任何生命危险 | 
| [06:24] | You’re the future. | 你们是未来 | 
| [06:26] | My duty is to protect you. | 我的任务是保护你们 | 
| [06:27] | Go to bed. Sleep peacefully. | 上床安心睡觉去吧 | 
| [06:34] | Good boy. Good boy. | 好孩子 好孩子 | 
| [06:40] | I hope to God you’re right, my son. | 上帝保佑你是对的 儿子 | 
| [06:42] | For right now, all the dreams and plans I had | 现在 我所有的梦想和计划 | 
| [06:46] | stand in the greatest jeopardy. | 都处于危险境地 | 
| [06:48] | You’re not the only one who had dreams, Father. | 你不是唯一一个有梦想的人 父亲 | 
| [06:51] | If you’ll forgive me, I have messengers to dispatch. | 容我告退 我要派几个信使出去 | 
| [07:01] | I urge you again to go back to him, my love. | 我再次要求你回到他身边 我的爱 | 
| [07:05] | He will need the strength and brilliance of your mind. | 他需要你的力量和智慧 | 
| [07:08] | You must forgive him, as he must forgive you. | 你必须原谅他 他亦如是 | 
| [07:12] | There’s no need | 没必要 | 
| [07:13] | to remain attached to a dying animal like me. | 再陪在我这样的将死之人身边了 | 
| [07:18] | What if I don’t want to? | 如果我不想呢 | 
| [07:22] | Then I shall have to command you, | 那我就不得不命令你了 | 
| [07:25] | being your King. | 以国王的身份 | 
| [07:30] | My lady. | 夫人 | 
| [07:35] | Why can’t you sleep? | 你为什么睡不着 | 
| [07:37] | Are you afraid? | 你在害怕吗 | 
| [07:39] | No. | 不 | 
| [07:40] | – I’m not afraid. – Good. | -我不害怕 -很好 | 
| [07:43] | You have no reason to be afraid. | 你不用害怕 | 
| [07:45] | Your father watches over you the whole time. | 你父亲会照看你的 | 
| [07:49] | But you are my father. | 但你是我父亲 | 
| [07:54] | I mean, your real father. | 我是说你真正的父亲 | 
| [07:57] | You know very well. | 你很清楚 | 
| [07:59] | The monk they called Athelstan. | 那个叫艾塞斯坦的僧人 | 
| [08:02] | Oh, he was a very holy man, Alfred. | 他是个很虔诚的人 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [08:05] | He was a very special man. | 他很特别 | 
| [08:10] | He changed all our lives. | 他改变了我们的生活 | 
| [08:11] | You should be very proud to have a father like him. | 有他这样的父亲你应该感到骄傲 | 
| [08:15] | I’m also proud to have a father like you. | 有你这样的父亲我也很骄傲 | 
| [08:35] | This way! | 这边 | 
| [08:37] | Come! Quickly! | 来啊 快 | 
| [08:39] | Come! Quickly! | 快走 快 | 
| [08:44] | From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, deliver us! | 北方人的怒火 神啊 保佑我们 | 
| [08:47] | Quick! Keep moving! | 快 继续走 | 
| [09:47] | May God, in his mercy, bless and keep you. | 愿慈悲的上帝保佑你们 | 
| [09:50] | And may he sow confusion among his enemies, | 愿他在敌人当中散布混乱 | 
| [09:53] | and bring you victory in this holy war. | 在这场圣战中带给你们胜利 | 
| [09:58] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢 神父 | 
| [10:01] | Farewell for now. | 暂时说再见了 | 
| [10:03] | Fear nothing. We shall all be together soon. | 别担心 我们很快就会团聚 | 
| [10:08] | Praise the Lord. | 赞美上帝 | 
| [10:12] | My husband. | 我的丈夫 | 
| [10:13] | You depart with our love, and carry our hopes. | 你带着我们的爱和希望而去 | 
| [10:17] | Fare you well. | 祝你平安 | 
| [10:18] | Live, live, and live! | 一定要活下来 | 
| [10:22] | I will try. | 我会尽力的 | 
| [10:23] | As I’ll also try to be worthy of you, Judith. | 我也会尽力成为配得上你的人 朱迪斯 | 
| [10:32] | To everything there is a season, | 万物均有季 | 
| [10:35] | and a time for every purpose under the sun. | 万事必有时 | 
| [10:38] | A time to love, and a time to hate. | 有爱的时刻 也有恨的时刻 | 
| [10:41] | A time of war, and a time of peace. | 有战争之时 也有和平之时 | 
| [10:44] | Now this is the time of war! | 现在就是战争之时 | 
| [10:47] | This is the time to hate! | 也是去恨的时刻 | 
| [11:08] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 | 
| [11:08] | Move out! Let’s go! | 出发 我们走 | 
| [11:11] | Forward! | 前进 | 
| [11:13] | Align! | 对齐 | 
| [11:38] | It seems to me | 就我看来 | 
| [11:39] | that the Saxons are as timid as frightened women. | 撒克逊人就想吓坏的女人一样胆怯 | 
| [11:43] | Their hearts are faint. | 他们没有信心 | 
| [11:45] | I don’t think they can truly trouble us. | 我不认为他们会对我们造成威胁 | 
| [11:47] | You don’t know enough, Ivar. | 你懂得还太少 伊瓦尔 | 
| [11:50] | You haven’t seen enough. | 你见识的还太少 | 
| [11:52] | These are brave men. | 这些都是很勇猛的人 | 
| [11:55] | I’ve fought against them, you haven’t. | 我和他们打过仗 而你没有 | 
| [11:57] | I can only see what my eyes tell me, Bjorn. | 我见识到的只有我眼睛所见的 比约恩 | 
| [11:59] | And what I see is frightened people running before us. | 而我见到的只有受惊的人们在我们面前逃窜 | 
| [12:02] | I see their spineless God running away from our gods. | 我见到他们胆小的神在逃避我们的诸神 | 
| [12:07] | For once, | 就一次 | 
| [12:08] | why don’t you just listen to an older, wiser brother? | 你就不能听一次大人的话 我聪明的弟弟 | 
| [12:11] | These people who are running away, they’re not warriors. | 那些逃窜的人不是战士 | 
| [12:15] | They are not the ones who will stay and fight | 他们不用坚守阵地起身反抗 | 
| [12:16] | to defend this kingdom. | 以保卫自己的国家 | 
| [12:20] | For what is a warrior without his honor? | 战士要是没了荣誉还算什么 | 
| [12:23] | I don’t know. You tell me, brother. | 我不知道 你说说看 兄弟 | 
| [12:24] | And, tell me again, how many battles have you fought? | 再跟我说说 你又打过几次仗 | 
| [12:29] | Same as you, brother, | 和你一样 弟弟 | 
| [12:30] | except I don’t ride around in a comfortable bloody chariot! | 只不过我不用舒舒服服的坐在个战车里到处走 | 
| [12:33] | What you have to learn, Ivar, | 你该知道 伊瓦尔 | 
| [12:35] | is that if you break up this brotherhood, | 如果把我们之间的兄弟情谊毁了 | 
| [12:37] | we shall not succeed. | 我们就无法取胜 | 
| [12:39] | We have many challenges ahead of us. | 我们面前还有千难万险 | 
| [12:41] | So, if you want to keep arguing | 如果你还想接着争执 | 
| [12:42] | and whining like a little girl, | 或是像个女孩子一样发牢骚的话 | 
| [12:44] | then I suggest you leave. | 我建议你还是走吧 | 
| [12:46] | We don’t need you. | 我们不需要你 | 
| [12:47] | Oh, but you do need me. | 你们肯定需要我 | 
| [12:48] | Why do you think father chose me to come with him to England? | 你以为父亲是为了什么才选择我同他去英国的 | 
| [12:51] | He had a reason for doing so. | 他这么做是有原因的 | 
| [12:53] | He told me I was the one who would act for him, | 他说只有我才会为他出头 | 
| [12:56] | who would make sure he was revenged. | 才会确保为他报仇了 | 
| [13:02] | If that’s what you want to think, | 如果你愿意这么想 | 
| [13:04] | then think it. | 那就这么想好了 | 
| [13:09] | I understand it must be hard for you | 我能理解你们肯定会难以 | 
| [13:11] | to accept that the true heir | 接受伟大的拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 | 
| [13:13] | to the great Ragnar Lothbrok | 真正的继承人 | 
| [13:14] | should turn out to be a cripple and a reject. | 竟是个瘸腿的废物 | 
| [13:23] | So this is what the grunting of the little pigs was all about. | 原来这帮小猪仔是在为这事叫唤呢 | 
| [13:46] | No, not there! | 不 别放那里 | 
| [13:49] | Where shall I put them? | 这些该放到哪里 | 
| [13:54] | He’s here! | 他来了 | 
| [13:57] | Lord Aethelwulf! | 埃塞尔沃夫勋爵 | 
| [13:58] | There he is! | 他在那里 | 
| [14:00] | Prince Aethelwulf! | 埃塞尔沃夫王子 | 
| [14:21] | What’s your estimation of their strength? Honestly. | 你估计他们的军力有多少 说实话 | 
| [14:24] | Who can tell? | 说不准 | 
| [14:27] | Between three or four thousand. | 大概三四千 | 
| [14:29] | That’s what it looked like to me. | 我看着有这么多 | 
| [14:31] | We’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我们从未见过这种阵势 | 
| [14:33] | Not a raiding party, but a great, heathen army. | 这不是一伙劫掠队伍而是一支强大的异教徒军队 | 
| [14:37] | Where were they headed? | 他们要去哪里 | 
| [14:38] | They killed King Aelle near York | 他们在约克附近杀了埃勒国王 | 
| [14:40] | and they’re moving south into the midlands, | 现在正南下到中部地区 | 
| [14:42] | so far, towards Repton. | 目前正在前往雷普顿 | 
| [14:43] | Is it your belief | 那你认为 | 
| [14:44] | that they are set upon attacking my father’s kingdom? | 他们是准备来袭击我父亲的王国的吗 | 
| [14:46] | That they have gathered together to attack Wessex? | 他们集结起来是为了攻打韦塞克斯的吗 | 
| [14:49] | There is no doubt in my mind. | 我内心深信不疑 | 
| [14:51] | These are the sons of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 他们是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 | 
| [14:54] | They want revenge for the death of their father. | 他们想为父亲的死报仇 | 
| [14:56] | They killed Aelle. | 他们杀了埃勒 | 
| [14:58] | But they know your father was complicit in his death. | 可他们知道你父亲也是这事的同谋 | 
| [15:02] | So it seems inevitable that they are marching towards Wessex. | 他们要前往韦塞克斯应该是确凿无疑了 | 
| [15:07] | I believe this man. | 我信这人说的 | 
| [15:09] | I always thought | 我一直都认为 | 
| [15:10] | they would seek revenge against my father. | 他们会来向我父亲报仇 | 
| [15:14] | So let’s move towards Repton. | 那就让我们前往雷普顿吧 | 
| [15:16] | I think our destiny awaits us there. | 我认为我们的命运会在那里见分晓 | 
| [15:24] | Tanaruz | 塔娜鲁兹 | 
| [15:26] | Floki, get up! | 弗洛基 快起来 | 
| [15:28] | Floki! | 弗洛基 | 
| [15:31] | – What is it? – She’s gone. | -怎么了 -她不见了 | 
| [15:33] | Tanaruz is gone. | 塔娜鲁兹不见了 | 
| [15:37] | Maybe it’s for the better. | 没准这倒好了 | 
| [15:40] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说什么 | 
| [15:42] | Something frightened her and she’s run away. | 她被什么吓着了 所以逃跑了 | 
| [15:44] | She might be in danger, Floki! Floki, we have to find her! | 她可能有危险 弗洛基 我们得寻她 | 
| [15:47] | Where is my darling? | 我的宝贝在哪 | 
| [15:52] | Floki, find her, please. | 弗洛基 找到她 求求你 | 
| [16:14] | Tanaruz? | 塔娜鲁兹 | 
| [17:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [17:13] | You hate us. I… | 你恨我们 我… | 
| [17:18] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [17:34] | Tanaruz. My baby! | 塔娜鲁兹 我的宝贝 | 
| [17:37] | My baby! | 我的宝贝 | 
| [17:39] | You’re okay, aren’t you? | 你还好吧 对吗 | 
| [17:43] | Come inside. Come inside. | 快进来 快进来 | 
| [18:11] | They’re here! | 他们来了 | 
| [18:54] | Over there! Close that breach! | 那边 封住缺口 | 
| [19:48] | To the great hall! | 去大厅 | 
| [20:09] | Astrid! | 阿斯特德 | 
| [20:12] | We’re in the wrong place! | 我们来错地方了 | 
| [20:14] | Torvi! Keep them at bay. | 托尔薇 把他们阻在港口 | 
| [20:19] | – Hurry! – Yes! | -快 -遵命 | 
| [21:25] | Fight! | 冲 | 
| [22:05] | Egil! | 艾戈尔 | 
| [22:06] | Retreat! | 撤 | 
| [22:07] | Let’s go! | 我们走 | 
| [22:27] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [22:45] | Let him live. | 放了他 | 
| [22:51] | Retreat! | 撤 | 
| [22:55] | Retreat! | 撤 | 
| [23:32] | Leave. | 走 | 
| [23:42] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [23:43] | I admit. | 我承认 | 
| [23:45] | I was a fool not to kill her. | 不杀她真是太傻了 | 
| [23:49] | You were a fool to think that she would always wait for you. | 你傻在以为她会永远等你 | 
| [23:53] | You were a fool to think that she loved you. | 你傻在以为她爱你 | 
| [23:55] | How could she marry that nobody? | 她怎么会嫁给那个无名小辈 | 
| [23:57] | Maybe she loves him. | 也许她爱他 | 
| [23:58] | And, if she loves him, | 如果她爱他 | 
| [24:01] | then he is somebody. | 他就有身份了 | 
| [24:05] | How are you suddenly so wise, brother? | 你怎么突然变聪明了 兄弟 | 
| [24:08] | It may have escaped your attention | 也许你没留意 | 
| [24:10] | but I am not married myself. | 但我也是单身 | 
| [24:12] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 | 
| [24:15] | I don’t understand women any more than you do. | 我没比你更懂女人 | 
| [24:21] | Women are fickle. | 女人善变 | 
| [24:24] | Forget her. | 忘了她 | 
| [24:42] | Ellisif? | 艾利西弗 | 
| [24:46] | I came to forgive you. | 我来宽恕你 | 
| [24:50] | It is not your fault you could not wait for me. | 你等不了我不是你的错 | 
| [24:54] | You probably thought it was an impossible task | 可能你觉得给我的任务 | 
| [24:56] | you had set me, in any case. | 实在是太难完成了 | 
| [24:58] | I was never supposed to achieve it. | 我绝无可能达成 | 
| [25:02] | You never really intended to marry me, | 你从未想过嫁我 | 
| [25:05] | did you? | 对吧 | 
| [25:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [25:09] | I don’t even know your name. | 我还不知道你的名字呢 | 
| [25:12] | My name is Vik, King Harald. | 我叫维克 哈拉尔王 | 
| [25:15] | I am happy to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [25:18] | Believe me, I knew nothing of this… | 相信我 我本不知道… | 
| [25:21] | arrangement you had with my wife. | 你与我妻子之间的约定 | 
| [25:25] | But I’m glad that you have forgiven her. | 但我很高兴您原谅了她 | 
| [25:31] | No! | 不 | 
| [25:33] | Vik! | 维克 | 
| [25:48] | Vik. | 维克 | 
| [25:51] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [26:15] | They say you are called Egil! | 他们说你叫艾戈尔 | 
| [26:19] | Egil the bastard. | 私生子艾戈尔 | 
| [26:22] | That’s what they call you. | 他们这么叫你的 | 
| [26:26] | But you are neither Earl | 但你既不是伯爵 | 
| [26:30] | nor King. | 也不是王 | 
| [26:39] | How could you could collect such an army? | 你怎么组织起那样的军队的 | 
| [26:44] | Who paid for your army, | 谁来支付军费 | 
| [26:46] | Egil the bastard? | 私生子艾戈尔 | 
| [26:48] | Why should I tell you? | 我为什么要告诉你 | 
| [26:51] | You will kill me, | 反正你会杀我 | 
| [26:53] | burn me alive, whether I tell you or not. | 活活烧死我 不管我说不说 | 
| [26:56] | – That’s not true. – Of course it’s true! | -不是这样 -就是这样 | 
| [26:58] | Don’t play games. | 别玩游戏了 | 
| [27:00] | As you can see, I have no time for games. | 如你所见 我没时间玩游戏 | 
| [27:05] | We found your wife. | 我们找到了你妻子 | 
| [27:21] | Look at her! | 看着她 | 
| [27:27] | We have told her that | 我们跟她说 | 
| [27:28] | if you tell us who paid for your fleet and attack | 只要你告诉我们是谁出钱 资助你袭击 | 
| [27:33] | then we will spare your life. | 我们就放了你 | 
| [27:35] | That you and your wife can live together again, | 你和你的妻子还能一起生活 | 
| [27:38] | happily. | 幸福依旧 | 
| [27:41] | I don’t know this woman. | 我不认识这个女人 | 
| [27:45] | Just tell them. | 告诉他们吧 | 
| [27:55] | Just tell them, Egil! | 告诉他们吧 伊戈尔 | 
| [28:03] | If I do it, it is for you. | 要是告诉他们 那是为了你 | 
| [28:06] | Not for me. | 不是为我 | 
| [28:08] | I am dead anyway. | 我反正会死 | 
| [28:10] | Perhaps they will spare you. | 也许他们会放了你的 | 
| [28:19] | I was paid by King Harald Finehair. | 是哈拉尔一世雇的我 | 
| [28:32] | Stay alert! | 保持警惕 | 
| [28:36] | Hold the line! | 暂停行军 | 
| [28:39] | Line! | 暂停 | 
| [28:44] | Push on! | 前进 | 
| [28:46] | Pull up on the rear! | 后面跟上 | 
| [28:48] | Hold your form! | 保持队形 | 
| [29:25] | Stop! | 立定 | 
| [29:26] | Stop! | 立定 | 
| [29:27] | Halt! | 稍息 | 
| [29:35] | What news? | 怎么了 | 
| [29:36] | The Saxons are less than a day’s ride away. | 撒克逊人距离我们不到一天的路程 | 
| [29:38] | They have a large army. | 而且他们人很多 | 
| [29:42] | We’ll make camp here. | 我们就在这儿扎营 | 
| [29:44] | Tomorrow we shall fight. | 明天我们交战 | 
| [29:46] | In the name of our father, | 以我们父亲之名 | 
| [29:49] | we shall overcome. | 我们将一战功成 | 
| [29:53] | Make camp! | 扎营 | 
| [29:54] | Make camp here! | 在此扎营 | 
| [29:58] | You can make camp. | 你们是可以扎营 | 
| [30:00] | I want to take a look at where we’re going to fight. | 但我想去看看将交战的地点 | 
| [30:03] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [30:04] | They will expect us to fight in a certain way. | 他们对我们的作战方式也有一定的预料 | 
| [30:08] | Why should we do that? | 我们为什么要按理出牌 | 
| [30:10] | Why don’t we plan to fight in a different way, | 为什么不用别的方式出击 | 
| [30:13] | and surprise them? | 出其不意 | 
| [30:19] | Our warriors won’t understand what’s happening. | 我们的士兵不会理解这种部署 | 
| [30:22] | We fight in the shield-wall. That’s how we fight. | 我们借盾牌阵攻击 那就是我们的方式 | 
| [30:24] | But we have a bigger army now. | 但我们的军队比以前壮大 | 
| [30:26] | And they have a bigger army, now, Hvitserk. | 他们的军队也是 瓦特金 | 
| [30:29] | We cannot fight in the same way. | 我们不能用同一种方式出击 | 
| [30:31] | It’s too late to change now. | 现在来不及改了 | 
| [30:32] | Who are you to say that? Shut your mouth. | 你有什么资格说话 闭嘴 | 
| [30:34] | We are brothers. | 我们是兄弟 | 
| [30:38] | Together! | 我们要团结 | 
| [30:43] | Why do you want to change the tactics? | 你为什么想改变战略 | 
| [30:44] | Do you want to win, brother? | 你想赢吗 哥哥 | 
| [30:52] | Listen, | 听着 | 
| [30:54] | come with me, Bjorn. | 跟我一起去 比约恩 | 
| [30:57] | Let’s investigate the battlefield. | 我们调查一下交战地点 | 
| [31:00] | Perhaps, instead of a narrow and small place, | 也许 我们不应该选个狭窄之处 | 
| [31:03] | we should stretch the battlefield | 而应该把战场扩大 | 
| [31:04] | across a large area, many miles. | 选择开阔的旷野和山头 | 
| [31:07] | And use the landscape. | 利用地形 | 
| [31:08] | Ditches, hills, woods. | 掘沟 占山 藏于林地 | 
| [31:16] | What do you say? | 你说呢 | 
| [31:19] | If it works, | 如果有用 | 
| [31:21] | it is a good plan. | 那就是好计划 | 
| [31:25] | If it doesn’t, | 要是没用 | 
| [31:26] | then it is a bad plan. | 就是坏计划 | 
| [31:41] | Tie the horses together! | 把马拴起来 | 
| [31:43] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么 | 
| [32:05] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 | 
| [32:49] | Talk. | 说吧 | 
| [32:52] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了错 | 
| [32:53] | I’m so sorry. I should have waited. | 非常抱歉 我应该等着 | 
| [32:56] | I never loved him. I loved you. | 我从没有爱过他 我爱的是你 | 
| [32:59] | But people persuaded me. | 但大家都劝我 | 
| [33:00] | They lied to me. Can you understand? | 他们骗了我 你能理解吗 | 
| [33:03] | Your dream seemed a long time away. | 你的梦想似乎非常遥远 | 
| [33:08] | But I was wrong, so wrong, I should have waited! | 但我错了 大错特错 我应该耐心等待 | 
| [33:13] | And now I see why. | 现在我明白了 | 
| [33:15] | You are going to do exactly what you said you would do. | 你会干成你想干的大事 | 
| [33:21] | And I should have believed you. | 我本该相信你的 | 
| [33:25] | I believe you now. | 我现在信了 | 
| [33:28] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 | 
| [34:22] | Seems like, after all, | 看来 终究 | 
| [34:25] | I know women a lot better than you, brother! | 还是我比你更了解女人 兄弟 | 
| [35:09] | Onward! | 前进 | 
| [35:11] | Keep up! | 跟上 | 
| [35:18] | Stay straight! | 往前走 | 
| [35:31] | Keep your colors held high! | 把旗帜举高 | 
| [35:49] | Stay alert! | 保持警觉 | 
| [36:27] | Forward! | 前进 | 
| [36:31] | Captain! | 领队 | 
| [36:32] | Flank! | 侧面 | 
| [37:13] | Sire! | 大人 | 
| [37:23] | Turn around! | 掉头 | 
| [37:27] | Full turn! | 转回去 | 
| [37:43] | After them! | 跟着他们 | 
| [37:45] | Keep moving! | 继续走 | 
| [37:50] | Stay together! | 大家别分开 | 
| [37:59] | Turn! | 掉头 | 
| [38:00] | Turn back! Turn back! | 往回撤 往回撤 | 
| [38:04] | Turn! | 转身 | 
| [38:06] | Turn around! | 掉头 | 
| [38:09] | Shield-wall! | 组成盾墙 | 
| [38:11] | Shield-wall! | 组成盾墙 | 
| [38:12] | Get together! | 不要分散 | 
| [38:18] | Get in, sire! | 进来 大人 | 
| [38:24] | Advance! | 前进 | 
| [38:30] | Stay together! | 别分散 | 
| [39:31] | Prince Aethelwulf? | 埃塞尔沃夫王子 | 
| [39:32] | Prince Aethelwulf? | 埃塞尔沃夫王子 | 
| [39:59] | Four blasts. | 吹四声 | 
| [40:02] | If you say so. | 听从你的吩咐 | 
| [40:19] | Hurry! | 快点 | 
| [40:42] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [40:54] | There they are, My Lord. | 他们在那里 殿下 | 
| [40:57] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [41:10] | I’ll not be their fool or their dupe any longer! | 我不会继续被他们耍 上他们当了 | 
| [41:17] | You say they left their ships at Repton? | 你说他们把船留在雷普顿了 | 
| [41:19] | Yes, My Lord Aethelwulf. | 对 埃塞尔沃夫殿下 | 
| [41:21] | In which direction is Repton? | 雷普顿在哪个方向 | 
| [41:26] | Then that’s where we’re going. | 我们就去那里 | 
| [41:28] | And if we reach Repton first, and destroy their ships, | 如果我们先到那里 就把他们的船毁了 | 
| [41:31] | then we shall have the better of this battle! | 然后这场仗我们就能赢了 | 
| [41:34] | But we must move fast, and keep them behind us! | 但必须尽快行动 把他们甩在后面 | 
| [41:37] | Move! | 行动 | 
| [41:47] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 | 
| [41:49] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪里 | 
| [41:53] | To Repton, I imagine. | 我猜是去雷普顿 | 
| [42:01] | To the boats? | 到船那里去吗 | 
| [42:04] | They are going for our boats? | 他们要去找我们的船吗 | 
| [42:08] | Oh, you crippled bastard! | 你这个瘸子混蛋 | 
| [42:11] | You were right! | 你说对了 | 
| [42:13] | You were right! | 你说对了 | 
| [42:15] | Oh, you bloody mad genius. | 你这个疯子天才 | 
| [42:17] | You were right! | 你说对了 | 
| [42:41] | Stay down! | 蹲下 | 
| [42:42] | Get in lines! | 排成行 | 
| [42:45] | Cover the ridge! | 掩护山岭 | 
| [42:58] | Mind your back! | 注意身后 | 
| [43:33] | Shield-wall! | 组成盾墙 | 
| [43:38] | Charge! | 冲啊 |