时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:11] | I know what you’re all thinking. | 我知道你们都在想什么 |
[02:13] | But it is not true! | 但事实并非如此 |
[02:16] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我无意杀他 |
[02:19] | He made me kill him. | 是他逼我动手 |
[02:24] | He taunted me. He made fun of me. | 他奚落我 取笑我 |
[02:27] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[02:30] | What kind of a man | 什么样的人 |
[02:32] | taunts and tells lies about his own brother? | 会奚落和诋毁自己的亲兄弟 |
[02:35] | And what lies did he tell? | 他诋毁你什么了 |
[02:36] | Well, you know that as well as I do, Hvitserk. | 你跟我一样知道得很清楚 维塞克 |
[02:39] | He said you weren’t a real man. | 他说你不是真正的男人 |
[02:48] | And what would you have done | 如果他这么说你 |
[02:49] | if he had said that to you, Ubbe? | 你会怎么做 乌比 |
[02:52] | What would you have done if you were “a real man”? | 如果你是”真正的男人” 你会怎么做 |
[03:00] | I swear to the gods and everything that is sacred | 我对众神以及所有神圣的一切发誓 |
[03:02] | that I never meant to kill him. | 我从来无意杀他 |
[03:05] | Anger overcame me. | 我被愤怒打败了 |
[03:08] | And I wasn’t thinking. | 我失了理智 |
[03:11] | I am truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[03:31] | You cannot leave him in charge of the Great Army. | 你不能让他负责大军 |
[03:34] | That is your affair, Ubbe. | 那是你的事 乌比 |
[03:36] | You’re his big brother. | 你是他的大哥 |
[03:38] | You take charge. | 你负责 |
[03:40] | I told you, this is none of my concern. | 我跟你说过了 这事我不管 |
[03:43] | I plan to return to the Mediterranean… | 我准备回地中海 |
[03:49] | With Halfdan. | 跟哈夫丹一起 |
[03:52] | Will you return first to Kattegat? | 你会先回卡德加特吗 |
[03:56] | I have no intention of doing that. | 我没打算回去 |
[04:00] | My fate is too urgent. | 我的使命太紧迫 |
[04:03] | Then I will go there. | 那我去 |
[04:07] | And I will tell Lagertha about | 我会告诉拉葛莎 |
[04:09] | the avenging of your father’s death | 你们为父亲复仇了 |
[04:12] | and the defeat of the Saxons. | 战胜了撒克逊人 |
[04:14] | And the great gift of land to our people. | 还有送给我们人民的大礼 土地 |
[04:18] | And tell my mother, | 告诉我母亲 |
[04:21] | and Torvi and the children | 还有托尔薇和孩子们 |
[04:22] | that I think of them, | 我一直想着他们 |
[04:27] | and I will return… | 只要众神庇佑… |
[04:31] | if the gods will it. | 我一定会回去 |
[04:33] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[04:35] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[05:10] | This place is full of ghostly memories. | 这地方满是可怕的记忆 |
[05:12] | God help those who did this. | 神会保佑犯下此事的人 |
[05:15] | If King Ecbert’s body is here, | 如果艾克伯特国王的尸体在这里 |
[05:17] | let us find it! | 我们就找他出来 |
[05:18] | Spread out! | 分散 |
[05:23] | Captain! Call your men forward! | 领队 让你的人往前 |
[05:26] | Search through there! | 搜索那里 |
[05:32] | Can we make a search through here? | 我们能搜索这边吗 |
[05:36] | Bring some more men! | 再带一些人过来 |
[05:38] | – Yes! – Five more! | -是 -再来五个 |
[05:42] | Tie it up! | 系紧 |
[05:47] | Time for food! | 吃饭时间 |
[05:51] | We need to hurry! | 我们要快 |
[05:53] | Put those in the front. | 把那些放前面 |
[05:55] | – Take this! – Be careful! | -拿着这个 -小心 |
[05:57] | – Do you have it? – Another turn! | -你拿到了吗 -再来一遍 |
[06:01] | Don’t go away! | 别跑 |
[06:02] | You are sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:05] | I don’t understand why you want to split with me. | 我不明白你为什么要和我分开 |
[06:08] | We’re brothers. We belong together. | 我们是兄弟 我们彼此相连 |
[06:10] | We’ve always had the same dream. | 我们总是有着相同的梦想 |
[06:12] | No. It’s your dream. | 不 那是你的梦 |
[06:15] | You want to be King of Norway. | 你想成为挪威之王 |
[06:17] | I don’t have a dream about being the brother | 我可没有成为挪威之王的兄弟 |
[06:20] | of the King of Norway. | 这样的梦想 |
[06:23] | Then what is your dream? | 那你的梦想是什么 |
[06:26] | I want to travel. | 我想去旅行 |
[06:29] | I mean, what is your ambition? | 我的意思是 你的抱负是什么 |
[06:31] | You have ambition enough for the both of us, brother. | 你的抱负已经够大了 老兄 |
[06:35] | I’m a simple fellow. | 而我是一个简单的人 |
[06:36] | Traveling to the ends of the known world, | 能去到已知世界的尽头 |
[06:39] | that’s enough for me! | 对我来说就足够了 |
[06:44] | I will miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[06:49] | Everyone needs a brother to cover their back. | 每个人都需要一个兄弟当后盾 |
[06:54] | I’ll still do that. | 我仍是你的后盾 |
[06:57] | Wherever I am. | 永远都是 |
[07:11] | Go to your new boyfriend! Be happy together! | 去找你的新男友吧 一起幸福快乐吧 |
[07:19] | Tides are turning. We have to leave. | 潮汐变了 我们得走了 |
[07:37] | Only if we can use it! | 只要能用就好 |
[07:43] | – Keep searching. – We need a fire! | -继续找 -我们需要生火 |
[08:07] | I think we’ve found our King. | 我想我们找到国王了 |
[08:21] | Godforsaken people. | 这些人真倒霉 |
[08:41] | We must clean and restore this place, | 我们必须打扫干净 重建这个地方 |
[08:42] | despoiled by those heathen barbarians. | 这里都被那些异教野蛮人糟蹋了 |
[08:45] | Tell the people who fled from here that it’s safe to return. | 告诉那些从这里逃走的人 可以安全归来了 |
[08:48] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是 陛下 |
[09:03] | Walk on! | 快走 |
[09:17] | Floki! | 弗洛基 |
[09:19] | Why are you building a toy boat? Huh? | 你为什么造了一艘玩具船 |
[09:22] | It’s not a toy. | 这不是玩具 |
[09:25] | It’s a one-man boat. | 一艘单人船 |
[09:28] | I don’t need the help of anyone to sail it. | 我出航不需要任何人 |
[09:32] | And where do you think you’re going to sail it to? | 你要去哪里 |
[09:38] | To where the gods decide. | 跟随众神的意志 |
[09:45] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你走 |
[09:47] | I still need you in the fight against the Christians. | 我还需要你去和基督徒战斗 |
[09:51] | My brothers are too soft and you know that, Floki. | 我哥哥们都太软弱了 你明白的 弗洛基 |
[10:01] | Please? | 求你了 |
[10:04] | You know that you are like my real father. | 你就像我的生父一样 |
[10:09] | No. | 不 |
[10:16] | Your real father was Ragnar Lothbrok. | 你真正的父亲是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[10:19] | The most famous man in the world. | 世上最有名的男人 |
[10:23] | Don’t you ever forget that, Ivar. | 这点你不可以忘记 伊瓦尔 |
[10:26] | Or the gods will punish you. | 否则神灵会惩罚你的 |
[10:30] | Now let me get on with my boat. | 让我继续忙活船吧 |
[10:41] | You cannot leave me. | 你不能把我扔下 |
[10:46] | My brothers… | 我的哥哥们… |
[10:51] | They don’t believe that I didn’t mean to kill Sigurd. | 他们不相信我本来不想杀西格德 |
[10:56] | But I didn’t want to. He was my brother. | 但我本来不想杀他的 他是我兄弟 |
[11:03] | That is why you cannot leave. | 所以你不能走 |
[11:09] | I will be too lonely. | 我会很孤独 |
[11:20] | I have to leave, Ivar. | 我必须走 伊瓦尔 |
[11:23] | With Helga gone, there’s nothing left for me here. | 海尔格已经走了 这里没什么好留恋的 |
[11:28] | This world no longer interests me. | 这个世界对我来说已经没有吸引力了 |
[11:33] | That’s why I will submit myself | 所以我要投身到 |
[11:34] | to the tides and the winds, | 海浪和海风里去 |
[11:36] | and the will of the gods, | 遵循众神的意志 |
[11:38] | come what may. | 接受一切 |
[11:43] | My heart is broken. | 我心碎了 |
[11:47] | It will repair. | 会恢复的 |
[11:54] | Ivar, the Boneless. | 无骨人伊瓦尔 |
[11:56] | Scourge of the world, hmm? | 世之天罚 |
[12:00] | You don’t need me. | 你不需要我 |
[13:09] | And so we commit the body of Ecbert, | 我们将万王之王盎格鲁-撒克逊盟主 |
[13:12] | King of Mercia and Wessex, Bretwalda, | 麦西亚韦塞克斯之王 |
[13:15] | King of Kings, to the earth. | 艾克伯特的遗体葬于土地 |
[13:17] | As the Lord sayeth, | 主说 |
[13:19] | “I am the Resurrection and I am the Life. | “我就是复活 我就是生命 |
[13:22] | He who believes in me though he is dead will live on. | 信我之人虽死犹生 |
[13:25] | He who has life and his faith in me, | 生而信我之人 |
[13:28] | to all eternity | 终将 |
[13:30] | will not die.” Amen. | 获得永生” 阿门 |
[13:34] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[13:39] | Why did the Northmen let you live? | 为什么北方人放过你 |
[13:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:43] | I suppose they weren’t interested in me. | 可能他们对我没兴趣 |
[13:45] | So when I had a chance, I ran away and hid. | 所以我找到机会就跑走躲起来了 |
[13:50] | And what purpose did you serve here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[13:53] | I transcribed and witnessed | 我转录和见证 |
[13:55] | the treaty between King Ecbert and the sons of Ragnar, | 艾克伯特国王和拉格纳儿子的谈判 |
[13:58] | whereby they were granted the title | 他们同意让他 |
[13:59] | to the lands of East Anglia. | 占有东盎格利亚 |
[14:05] | Even as he feared death, | 就算他怕死 |
[14:07] | King Ecbert should have never sold part of his inheritance | 艾克伯特国王也绝不会将遗产一部分 |
[14:09] | to those pagans. | 卖给那些异教徒 |
[14:12] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[14:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:16] | It wasn’t his to sell. | 他无权卖 |
[14:22] | You had best explain yourself. | 你最好说清楚 |
[14:25] | Before he sent his family away, King Ecbert | 在送走家人之前 艾克伯特国王 |
[14:28] | renounced his crown in favor of his son, Prince Aethelwulf. | 已经将王位传给了他儿子埃塞尔沃夫王子 |
[14:44] | Then Aethelwulf is King, | 那埃塞尔沃夫就是国王 |
[14:46] | and the grant of land worthless. | 那土地承诺就无效了 |
[14:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:51] | The King is dead. | 国王已死 |
[14:54] | Long live the King. | 国王万岁 |
[16:20] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[16:33] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[16:39] | Is he dying? | 他会死吗 |
[16:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:03] | It’s just as the Holy Father said. | 就如圣父所说 |
[17:05] | God has sent the Northmen here to scourge us, | 北方人是上帝派来蹂躏我们 |
[17:09] | punish us for all our vanity, | 惩罚我们所犯下的所有罪行 |
[17:10] | all our wickedness, all our abominable iniquities. | 我们所有的邪念 和可憎的罪孽 |
[17:16] | And how can you be so sure, Aethelwulf? | 你怎么这么肯定 埃塞尔沃夫 |
[17:24] | Because there’s no other way to understand | 因为没有别的方式来解释 |
[17:25] | what’s happened to us. | 我们的遭遇了 |
[17:29] | – None. – Oh, of course. | -没有了 -当然 |
[17:33] | Of course, God! | 当然了 上帝 |
[17:35] | Alfred must… must die for our sins? | 阿尔弗雷德肯定… 肯定会因我们的罪孽而死 |
[17:39] | For my sins! | 我的罪孽 |
[17:42] | No! | 不 |
[17:45] | No one is without sin, Judith. | 没有人是无罪的 朱迪斯 |
[17:48] | And I can only pray | 我只能祈祷 |
[17:50] | that our Lord chooses to be merciful to us, | 我们的上帝会对我们仁慈 |
[17:54] | and bless us, | 保佑我们 |
[17:56] | and cause His face to shine upon us again. | 令他的面容再次照亮我们 |
[18:33] | You were planning to leave | 你准备不告诉我们 |
[18:35] | without telling us, Floki, huh? | 就悄悄离开吗 弗洛基 |
[18:43] | I wanted to spare you the trouble of trying to stop me. | 我想为你省去阻止我走的麻烦 |
[18:46] | But we will anyway. | 但无论如何我们都会的 |
[18:51] | And you can’t. | 你阻止不了我 |
[18:54] | So let us just say farewell properly instead. | 就让我们好好道别吧 |
[18:58] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[18:59] | Wherever the gods will take me. | 上帝要我去哪我就去哪 |
[19:01] | But as long as I live and breathe, | 只要我还有一口气 |
[19:05] | you, | 你们 |
[19:07] | the sons of Ragnar Lothbrok, | 是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 |
[19:08] | will always be close to my heart. | 会一直在我心中的 |
[19:17] | Farewell, Floki. | 再见 弗洛基 |
[19:20] | You are the greatest boat builder of all time. | 你是史上最伟大的造船者 |
[19:27] | Farewell, Floki. | 再见 弗洛基 |
[19:29] | Beloved by the gods. | 请主保佑你 |
[19:40] | You knock-kneed fool. | 你这个弯腿蠢货 |
[19:44] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[19:46] | We need you just as much as our father needed you, | 我们和父亲一样需要你 |
[19:48] | but instead you choose to run away, you coward. | 但你却选择逃走 你这个懦夫 |
[19:52] | Stand up and say that to my face! | 站起来对着我的脸说 |
[20:11] | I will see you again. | 再会 |
[20:13] | Is it true he has completely | 他把自己完全交给大海 |
[20:15] | committed himself to the sea? | 这是真的吗 |
[20:19] | Do not worry. | 别担心 |
[20:21] | I have given him the means to guide himself. | 我已经给了他辨别方向的办法 |
[20:25] | We do not want him to be lost. | 我们不希望他迷失方向 |
[20:41] | Let Odin guide you! Floki! Farewell! | 愿奥丁指引你的方向 弗洛基 再见 |
[20:47] | All hail Floki! | 弗洛基万岁 |
[20:49] | All hail Floki! | 弗洛基万岁 |
[20:50] | All hail Floki! | 弗洛基万岁 |
[20:53] | All hail Floki! All hail Floki! | 弗洛基万岁 弗洛基万岁 |
[20:57] | All hail Floki! All hail Floki! | 弗洛基万岁 弗洛基万岁 |
[21:01] | All hail Floki! | 弗洛基万岁 |
[21:02] | All hail Floki! All hail Floki! | 弗洛基万岁 弗洛基万岁 |
[21:06] | All hail Floki! All hail Floki! | 弗洛基万岁 弗洛基万岁 |
[21:10] | All hail Floki! All hail Floki! | 弗洛基万岁 弗洛基万岁 |
[21:18] | Ecbert, our martyred king, | 艾克伯特 我们被杀害的国王 |
[21:21] | hear my prayer. | 请聆听我的祈祷 |
[21:23] | Let the wrath of God fall upon these heathens | 让上帝迁怒于 |
[21:25] | who desecrate the holy places of our land. | 那些亵渎了我们神圣土地的异教徒 |
[21:28] | Let them suffer at our hands. | 让他们在我们手中受尽折磨 |
[21:31] | Slaughter them in battle. | 让我们在战斗中屠杀他们 |
[21:34] | Cut them down like the ears of corn at harvest. | 斩杀他们就像丰收季节收割玉米穗般 |
[21:37] | Let us rejoice in their ruin, | 让我们的快乐建立在他们的毁灭之上 |
[21:40] | and drive them back into the sea from whence they came. | 把他们赶回他们的大海之中去 |
[21:43] | And let God’s holy church arm itself | 愿上帝神圣的教堂保护自己 |
[21:45] | against these worshippers of the devil. | 不受这些崇拜恶魔的人侵犯 |
[21:48] | And let this war never end, | 愿这场战争永不结束 |
[21:50] | until not a single pagan lives | 直至异教徒全被歼灭 |
[21:53] | or breathes. | 无人幸免 |
[21:55] | Ecbert, martyr, | 艾尔伯特 殉难者 |
[21:58] | hear my prayer. | 请聆听我的祈祷 |
[22:00] | Hear my prayer. | 请聆听我的祈祷 |
[22:01] | Hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 |
[22:18] | Do not be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[22:21] | Christ is here. | 真主就在这里 |
[22:23] | You are safe. | 你们是安全的 |
[22:28] | Your Grace. Your Grace. | 陛下 陛下 |
[22:31] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[22:33] | Your Grace. Thank you. | 陛下 谢谢你 |
[22:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:38] | God bless you, Bishop Heahmund. | 上帝保佑你 黑蒙德主教 |
[22:41] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[22:46] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[22:46] | Bless you, Your Grace. Bless you. | 愿主保佑你 陛下 愿主保佑 |
[22:51] | Speaking for our father, I think we should claim | 我代表我们的父亲 我认为我们应该 |
[22:54] | and settle the land given to us by Ecbert. | 划分一下这块艾尔伯特给我们的土地 |
[22:56] | The Saxons are in disarray. | 撒克逊人乱成一团 |
[22:58] | This is a good opportunity. | 现在是个好机会 |
[23:00] | We have the resources to make a permanent settlement. | 我们有资源定居下来 |
[23:06] | Good. | 不错 |
[23:07] | Do you agree, Ivar? | 你同意吗 伊瓦尔 |
[23:09] | I don’t want to disband the army. | 我不想解散军队 |
[23:12] | In fact, I want to continue the war against the Saxons | 事实上我想趁我们处在优势期 |
[23:14] | while we are still in a position of strength. | 继续跟撒克逊人作战 |
[23:17] | My suggestion is that we go back north, | 我建议北上 |
[23:19] | to where we defeated Aelle. | 回到我们打败埃勒的地方 |
[23:22] | We should establish a permanent camp, as you say, | 正如你所说我们应该建立永久营地 |
[23:26] | but near the coast, from where we can raid wherever we want. | 但要建在海岸边 我们想洗劫哪都方便 |
[23:31] | Our father’s dream was that we wouldn’t be just raiders. | 我们父亲希望我们不仅仅是强盗 |
[23:36] | That we would behave in a different way. | 他希望我们能有另一种行为方式 |
[23:38] | You’re not listening, Ubbe. We have to have a stronghold. | 你没听懂我说的乌比 我们得有个据点 |
[23:43] | If we go north, we are closer to our own lands | 如果我们北上就离家更近 |
[23:47] | and shipping routes. | 离航道也更近 |
[23:49] | We can build an impregnable fortress. | 我们就能建成无坚不摧的要塞 |
[23:53] | Where? | 在哪建 |
[23:54] | I’ve heard of a town called York. | 我听说有个叫约克的镇子 |
[23:59] | It is built on a major river, | 建在一条大河上 |
[24:01] | and it is not far from the sea. | 离海也不远 |
[24:03] | And I think that we should take it. | 我觉得我们应该拿下它 |
[24:09] | No. It would seem like a withdrawal. | 不行 看上去会像是撤退 |
[24:10] | Yes, yes, it would. | 对 看上去是 |
[24:12] | But it is only tactical. | 但仅仅是战略性撤退 |
[24:16] | Surely you understand, Ubbe, | 你肯定也知道 乌比 |
[24:19] | if we establish ourselves in the middle of the country, | 如果我们在国家中央安营 |
[24:21] | then we are surrounded by enemies. | 我们会被敌人包围的 |
[24:24] | In York, we are nearer home. | 而约克则离家更近 |
[24:29] | Right, Hvitserk? | 对吧 维塞克 |
[24:36] | I agree with Ivar. | 我赞同伊瓦尔 |
[24:38] | We should go north and attack York. | 我们应北上袭击约克 |
[24:46] | It’s good. | 好吧 |
[25:36] | Thank you, Ivar. | 多谢 伊瓦尔 |
[26:02] | There’s a lady in the church needs to talk to you. | 教堂里有为女士要找你 |
[26:11] | Give us the strength, which the world cannot give, | 赐予我们力量在这个残酷的世界 |
[26:13] | with Your kindness, | 用您的仁慈 |
[26:17] | with mercy, and under Thy protection. Amen. | 庇护我们 阿门 |
[26:21] | For whom do you pray? | 你在为谁祈祷 |
[26:23] | For all of us, in these terrible times. | 为我们所有人 在这可怕的年代 |
[26:27] | – What is your name? – Aethelgyth. | -你叫什么 -阿莎基丝 |
[26:33] | Aethelgyth. | 阿莎基丝 |
[26:35] | You should consider your own soul. | 你该为自己的灵魂而祈祷 |
[26:39] | Will you take Mass at my hands? | 你要我做弥撒吗 |
[26:45] | Then kneel. | 跪下吧 |
[27:29] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[27:31] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[27:43] | Lord, forgive this pitiful and miserable sinner. | 主啊 请宽恕这名可怜的罪人吧 |
[27:49] | I have sinned in thought and in deed. | 我的所思所为都有罪 |
[27:54] | Please forgive me, three-person God. | 请宽恕我 三位一体的神 |
[27:59] | Punish me, ravish me! | 惩罚我吧 摧毁我吧 |
[28:04] | Cleanse me of my sin. | 帮我洗清罪孽 |
[28:08] | Father. | 圣父 |
[28:13] | Father. | 圣父 |
[28:18] | York. Look at her. | 约克 看啊 |
[28:22] | So ripe for plucking! | 成熟的果实等我们采摘 |
[28:24] | And they don’t even know that we’re here. | 而且他们根本不知道我们来了 |
[28:27] | I say we attack tomorrow before they find out. | 我提议趁着没发现我们明天发动攻击 |
[28:30] | – Yes. – Hmm… | -好 -嗯… |
[28:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:33] | I remember something our father said. | 我想起父亲说的一句话 |
[28:35] | It was always better to attack an English town | 他说最好在他们庆圣时 |
[28:38] | when they are celebrating one of their Saint’s Days. | 发动对英格兰城镇的攻击 |
[28:40] | On those days, most of the people | 那时候他们大部分人 |
[28:41] | will either be in church or they will be drunk. | 要么去了教堂 要么就是烂醉 |
[28:44] | So how do we find out? | 怎么知道什么时候过节 |
[28:48] | We’ll find a way. | 我们会有办法的 |
[28:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:43] | Now, | 现在 |
[30:44] | we must make a sacrifice. | 我们必须要做出牺牲 |
[31:29] | Northmen! Ready your bows! | 北方人 拉开你们的弓 |
[31:31] | – The walls! – Prepare! | -城墙 -备战 |
[31:35] | – Ready. – Ready your bows! | -备战 -架好弓 |
[31:36] | Stand up, men! | 站起来 |
[31:39] | Down! | 放下 |
[31:45] | You two, move! | 你们两个 快点 |
[31:47] | Charge! | 进攻 |
[35:57] | Domine… | 我把… |
[35:57] | No! | 不 |
[36:59] | Hold his head. | 扶住他的头 |
[37:00] | Hold it. | 扶好 |
[37:44] | Horse! | 马 |
[38:11] | To you, my brothers. | 敬你们 我的兄弟 |
[38:13] | And to our town of York. | 敬我们的约克镇 |
[38:17] | To York. | 敬约克 |
[38:20] | And to all our brothers, | 敬我们所有的兄弟 |
[38:23] | not forgetting Sigurd. | 别忘了西格德 |
[38:36] | To all of us! | 敬我们所有人 |
[38:38] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[38:44] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[39:42] | Enough. Enough. | 够了 够了 |
[39:49] | You are almost too strong for me, Guthrum. | 我差点就输给你了 古瑟洛姆 |
[39:53] | You need someone else to train with. | 你需要别人帮你训练了 |
[39:57] | You must remember your father was a great warrior. | 你要记住 你父亲是个伟大的战士 |
[39:59] | He still is a very great warrior. | 他现在也是 |
[40:01] | I don’t mean Bjorn. | 我说的不是比约恩 |
[40:02] | I mean your real father, Jarl Borg. | 我是说你的生身父亲 贾尔·博格 |
[40:04] | It is a name you must be proud of, and never forget. | 这是个你要为之骄傲 永不可忘记的名字 |
[40:08] | And even though Ragnar killed him, | 虽然拉格纳杀了他 |
[40:10] | I know in my heart that they are now fighting | 但我心里知道 他们现在肯定 |
[40:12] | and feasting together in Valhalla. | 是在瓦尔哈拉殿堂饮酒 过手呢 |
[40:16] | Ships! | 船 |
[40:30] | Who are they? | 是谁 |
[40:36] | I have to warn Lagertha. | 我要去告诉拉葛莎 |
[41:39] | Queen Lagertha, I bring wonderful news. | 拉葛莎女王 我带来了好消息 |
[41:44] | The Great Army, led by your son Bjorn Ironside, | 比约恩·艾恩赛德带领的大军 |
[41:47] | succeeded in avenging the death of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 已经成功为拉格纳·罗斯布洛克报了仇 |
[41:52] | Both King Aelle and King Ecbert are dead, | 埃勒国王和艾克伯特国王都死了 |
[41:55] | but not before King Ecbert gave us a great gift of land | 而且是在艾克伯特国王赠我们一块土地 |
[41:59] | for future settlement. | 作为我们未来定居处之后 |
[42:03] | You’ve done well to tell me this, King Harald. | 谢谢你告诉我 哈拉尔王 |
[42:06] | But why did my son not bring the news? | 但为什么不是我儿子来报告这个消息 |
[42:08] | – Is he dead? – Oh, no. | -他死了吗 -没有 |
[42:11] | Of Ragnar’s sons, only Sigurd is dead, | 拉格纳的儿子们 只有西格德死了 |
[42:14] | killed by his own brother, Ivar. | 被他自己的兄弟 伊瓦尔杀死的 |
[42:24] | Then I ask again, why is Bjorn not here? | 那我再问一次 比约恩为什么没来 |
[42:30] | He told everyone he wished to sail | 他跟所有人说他想 |
[42:32] | straight back to the Mediterranean, | 直接回地中海 |
[42:34] | and asked me to convey his respects to you, | 让我带他向您 他的母亲 |
[42:38] | his mother, and to Torvi, | 还有托尔薇 |
[42:42] | the mother of his children. | 他孩子的母亲致意 |
[42:48] | Now tell me why you’ve really come here, King Harald. | 那么说说你的真实来意吧 哈拉尔王 |
[42:52] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[42:54] | Since your own son | 因为您儿子 |
[42:56] | refused to bring you the news of our affairs, | 拒绝来向您报告这个消息 |
[43:00] | I thought I should do it. | 我只好代替他 |
[43:03] | And I thought that perhaps you wanted to find out how well | 我认为也许你是想知道 |
[43:07] | Egil the bastard had served you. | 伊戈尔那个混蛋任务办得怎么样 |
[43:13] | Perhaps you expected to find him here, | 也许你以为他会在这里 |
[43:17] | sat upon the throne, | 坐在王位上 |
[43:20] | keeping it warm for you? | 替你先暖着 |
[43:26] | Perhaps I did. | 也许是这样 |
[43:34] | The truth can be a bad choice for a wise man. | 聪明人还是不知道真相好 |
[43:43] | I have never been accused of being wise. | 没人说我是聪明人 |
[43:46] | Even so, I never took you for a fool. | 但即使如此 我也没拿你当傻瓜 |
[43:50] | But you know what they say, | 你知道那句老话 |
[43:52] | “If a fool persists in his folly, he can become wise.” | 如果傻人坚持干傻事 也许就能变聪明 |
[43:58] | The gods may not give you the time. | 也许神没给你这个时间 |
[44:05] | I cannot blame the gods. | 我不怪神 |
[44:07] | They gave me so much else. | 他们赐予我许多其他 |
[44:10] | So much else. | 许多其他 |
[44:21] | I’m happy to die. | 我乐意赴死 |
[44:32] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[44:35] | Strike. | 出手 |
[44:41] | Strike! | 出手 |
[44:46] | Strike! | 出手 |