时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:30] | – Ship oars! – Hold back. | -划船 -停下 |
[02:36] | – Get ready. – And another! | -准备 -再来一次 |
[02:51] | Our king has returned! | 我们的国王回来了 |
[02:52] | Welcome back, my king! | 欢迎国王 |
[02:56] | This is your kingdom? | 这就是你的王国吗 |
[02:58] | No. My kingdom is far greater. | 不 我的王国更加宏大 |
[03:01] | My kingdom reaches to the far ends of this land. | 这一整片土地都是我的王国 |
[03:04] | – My kingdom is in here. – I don’t like the look of it. | -我的王国在这里 -我不喜欢这环境 |
[03:07] | And yet it’s your new home! | 但这是你的新家 |
[03:51] | Our warriors went to England | 我们的战士去了英格兰 |
[03:54] | and exacted revenge for the death of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 为拉格纳·罗斯布洛克复了仇 |
[03:58] | Our Great Army was victorious everywhere! | 我们的大军在哪里都大获全胜 |
[04:06] | Some of the leaders of the army | 军队的某些将领 |
[04:08] | decided to remain in England. | 决定留在英格兰 |
[04:10] | Some wanted to pursue other dreams, | 有些人想要追逐其它梦想 |
[04:12] | like my brother, but don’t worry. | 比如我兄弟 但别着急 |
[04:14] | Halfdan went exploring with Bjorn Ironside, | 哈夫丹与比约恩·艾恩赛德一起去探险了 |
[04:17] | so what harm can come to him? | 所以他怎能遭逢困境呢 |
[04:21] | You know where my heart lies. | 你们知道我的心在哪 |
[04:23] | It lies here, with you. | 就在这里 和你们在一起 |
[04:25] | You know I want to make this town | 你们知道我想让这个小镇 |
[04:27] | the capital of Norway. | 成为挪威的首都 |
[04:30] | It has always been my dream. | 这是我一直以来的梦想 |
[04:34] | This woman is Astrid. | 这个女人是阿斯特德 |
[04:38] | She is part of my dream. | 她也是我的梦想 |
[04:45] | Sit. | 坐 |
[04:55] | Get used to it. | 习惯就好 |
[05:28] | – Slave. Do you know who I am? – Of course. | -奴隶 你知道我是谁吗 -当然 |
[05:34] | – You are Ivar. – “Ivar”? | -你是伊瓦尔 -“伊瓦尔” |
[05:38] | – Is that it? – No. Ivar the Boneless. | -就这样吗 -不 是无骨人伊瓦尔 |
[05:45] | You don’t seem afraid of me. | 你似乎不怕我 |
[05:49] | No. | 不 |
[05:52] | We are expecting to be attacked by the Saxons. | 我们在等撒克逊人来袭 |
[05:55] | They have a large army outside of these walls. | 在城墙之外有他们的大军队 |
[05:58] | We must ask the gods for help. | 我们必须向众神寻求帮助 |
[06:01] | We must offer them a sacrifice. | 我们必须给他们敬献祭品 |
[06:07] | Would you be willing to offer yourself as a sacrifice? | 你愿意成为祭品吗 |
[06:14] | I will do anything you ask me to do. | 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[06:22] | Then take off your clothes. | 那就脱掉衣服 |
[06:34] | Come closer. | 走过来 |
[06:47] | Kiss me. | 亲吻我 |
[07:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:12] | I know you’re a cripple, Boneless, | 我知道你是个瘸子 无骨人 |
[07:15] | but let me tell you something. | 但我要告诉你 |
[07:18] | Your deformity means that the gods favor you especially. | 你的残疾意味着众神特别眷顾你 |
[07:26] | I’ve always known that. | 这我一直都知道 |
[07:28] | I always look for people who are born different, | 我一直在找寻生而不凡的人 |
[07:32] | because that’s the true sign. | 因为这就是最明显的标记 |
[07:37] | You are a very special person. | 标记着你是一个非常特别的人 |
[07:41] | Nobody else here is like you. | 你独一无二 |
[07:49] | You are destined for great things. | 你注定是要干大事的 |
[08:08] | You are free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[08:10] | – Do you not want me to– – No. | -你不是要我去… -不 |
[08:14] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[08:18] | You are a free woman now. | 你现在自由了 |
[08:21] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[08:46] | Move the torches over there! | 把火炬拿到这里来 |
[08:48] | Keep those barrages burning on the perimeter! | 大坝边上的火炬要一直烧着 |
[08:52] | Your Highness. Your Grace. | 陛下 大人 |
[08:54] | What news? | 什么情况 |
[08:56] | The Northmen have not secured the Roman walls of the town. | 北方人没有把守城里的罗马城墙 |
[08:59] | They remain undefended. | 那里现在毫无防备 |
[09:00] | – That’s where we enter. – Yes. | -我们就从那里进去 -对 |
[09:05] | Tomorrow we attack York. | 明天我们攻打约克 |
[09:09] | And may God be with us. | 愿主保佑我们 |
[09:35] | Why did you really decide to come with me? | 究竟是什么让你决定跟着我的 |
[09:40] | Why did you go into the wilderness? | 你为什么进入荒原 |
[09:43] | You had something to prove. | 你要证明什么 |
[09:48] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[09:52] | What do you want to achieve? | 你想成就什么 |
[09:55] | My brother loves fame more than I do. | 我的兄弟比我更爱名誉 |
[09:58] | For me… | 对我来说… |
[10:00] | I just want to live. | 我只想活着 |
[10:03] | But I want to live with the greatest intensity. | 但我想活出最深刻的意义 |
[10:07] | I want to feel every moment of my life, | 只要我还活着 |
[10:12] | as long as it lasts. | 我就想感受生命的每一刻 |
[10:16] | I want to be more than just alive… | 我想不仅仅只是活着… |
[10:20] | if you understand me. | 如果你能懂我 |
[10:21] | Oh, I do. | 我懂 |
[10:25] | Sinric. | 辛里克 |
[10:29] | What keeps you awake? | 你怎么没睡 |
[10:31] | I have been thinking. Where we are going, | 我一直在思考 我们要去的地方 |
[10:34] | it will be much better to appear as traders rather than raiders. | 最好扮成商人去 不要一副侵略者的样子 |
[10:40] | So? | 所以呢 |
[10:41] | So, you should send most of your fleet home. | 所以 你应该让大部分舰队回家去 |
[10:45] | Better to proceed with, at most, three of your ships. | 最多只能带三艘船去 |
[10:51] | But I will feel naked. | 但这样我会觉得很赤裸 |
[10:54] | Better naked than dead. | 觉得赤裸总比死了强 |
[11:02] | Men at arms! | 战士们 |
[11:06] | Face forward! | 前进 |
[11:08] | Unto Thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. | 主啊让我的灵魂与您同在 |
[11:11] | Let me now be ashamed. | 不要让我蒙羞 |
[11:13] | Let not mine enemies triumph over me. | 不要让我的敌人们战胜我 |
[11:17] | Let them be ashamed, | 让那些侵犯了我们 |
[11:18] | which transgressed with our cause. | 家园的暴徒们蒙羞 |
[11:21] | Show me thy way O, Lord. | 主啊请替我指路 |
[11:23] | Teach me Thy path. | 引我前行 |
[11:25] | For Thou art the God of my salvation, | 我的神 我的救赎 |
[11:27] | on Thee do I wait all the day. | 我将为您守候终生 |
[11:32] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[11:36] | My boys, you have a care for each other. | 孩子们 你们要彼此照料 |
[11:41] | And you do your duty. | 完成使命 |
[11:43] | I’m sure we shall. | 我们一定会的 |
[11:45] | Come, brother. | 走吧 弟弟 |
[11:47] | Mount up! Prepare to march! | 上马 准备行军 |
[11:51] | Prepare to march! | 准备行军 |
[11:54] | On the colors! | 跟着军旗走 |
[12:40] | -That’s him. -Who? | -是他 -谁 |
[12:41] | Aethelwulf, King Ecbert’s son. | 埃塞尔沃夫 艾克伯特国王之子 |
[12:46] | Oh, and he brought his own sons. | 他把自己的儿子也带来了 |
[12:49] | Like lambs to the slaughter. | 正如待宰的羔羊 |
[12:53] | Hvitserk, let’s go. | 瓦特金 走吧 |
[13:09] | My king! | 我的王 |
[13:19] | We divide our forces. We meet at the cathedral. | 我们兵分两路 在教堂会和 |
[13:23] | – And may God be with us. – Follow me. | -上帝保佑 -跟我来 |
[13:58] | With me! | 跟上 |
[14:20] | Get out! Get out! Move! Move! | 出去 出去 走 走 |
[14:27] | Alfred! Back! | 阿尔弗雷德 后面 |
[14:32] | This way! | 这边 |
[14:39] | – Where’s another way? – Man down! | -别的路怎么走 -有人倒下了 |
[14:45] | There’s no other way! We must do this! | 没有别的路 只能走这条 |
[14:50] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[14:52] | Go! | 快走 |
[15:23] | Lord, forgive the work I must do this day. | 主啊 请原谅我今天不得已的所为 |
[16:48] | Come out and fight, you coward! | 出来打 你这懦夫 |
[17:00] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[17:12] | Father. | 父亲 |
[17:16] | Go! | 走 |
[17:21] | Go! | 走 |
[17:22] | Where’s your brother? Where’s your brother? | 你哥哥呢 你哥哥呢 |
[19:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[19:25] | Charge! | 冲 |
[19:58] | Aethelred! | 埃塞尔雷德 |
[20:03] | Son! | 小子 |
[21:21] | Fight for your King! | 为你们的国王战斗 |
[21:23] | Fight for your God! | 为你们的神战斗 |
[21:30] | Come on, boy! Move! | 来 小子 走 |
[21:54] | Oh, clap your hands, all ye people. | 拍拍手 所有人 |
[21:56] | Shout unto God with the voice of triumph! | 用胜利的声音向神明呼喊 |
[22:01] | For the Lord most high | 因为最高之神 |
[22:02] | is terrible. | 十分邪恶 |
[22:10] | God reigneth over the heathen! | 神在天国统治 |
[22:15] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[22:22] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[23:04] | We did well, brothers. | 干得好 兄弟们 |
[23:09] | – We? – Yes. | -我们 -是的 |
[23:13] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[23:15] | It was all my strategy. | 那都是我的计谋 |
[23:22] | – And you know that. – We all did very well, though. | -你知道的 -不过我们都干得好 |
[23:25] | Why… Why do you argue, huh? | 为什么… 你为什么要反驳我 |
[23:27] | – I’m not arguing. – Good. | -我没有反驳 -好 |
[23:30] | The most important thing is what we do next. | 最重要的是接下来怎么做 |
[23:33] | And isn’t that obvious, Ubbe? | 不明显吗 乌比 |
[23:35] | Yes. | 明显 |
[23:37] | We have defeated the Saxons. | 我们打败了撒克逊人 |
[23:39] | Let’s make good our claim to the land. | 就该依前言夺取土地 |
[23:43] | Let’s all make peace. | 讲和吧 |
[23:44] | I have no interest in peace. | 我无意讲和 |
[23:49] | “Peace” is a dirty word. | 讲和这话最肮脏 |
[23:51] | More of our people | 这样我们的人民 |
[23:52] | can cross the water. | 就能渡海过来 |
[23:54] | We can all farm, huh? | 开垦种植 对吧 |
[23:56] | Now, it is time to negotiate. | 所以 我们该谈判了 |
[24:00] | And that is the wrong advice, as always, Ubbe. | 你又一如既往地错了 乌伯 |
[24:05] | So, Ivar, | 那你说 伊瓦尔 |
[24:07] | what do you suggest, hmm? | 我们该怎么做 |
[24:09] | The Saxons lost the battle, | 撒克逊人只是打输了一场仗而已 |
[24:11] | but they have not yet lost the war. | 整个战争的胜负还未落定 |
[24:15] | I would | 我会 |
[24:16] | beware of trying to negotiate with them. | 对与他们谈判持谨慎态度 |
[25:20] | You. | 过来 |
[25:25] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[25:27] | Why hasn’t she come? | 她怎么没来 |
[25:29] | She refuses. | 她不愿来 |
[26:11] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[26:12] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[26:13] | Serve the food! | 上菜 |
[26:15] | Everyone is starving! Eat! | 大家都饿了 吃吧 |
[26:20] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[26:35] | Hvitserk! Hvitserk! | 维塞克 维塞克 |
[26:39] | Not a word! We’re leaving! | 别吭声 我们走 |
[27:04] | And that’s when I killed the whale. | 那时我杀死了那头鲸 |
[27:07] | Forgive me, King Harald. | 抱歉 哈拉尔王 |
[27:08] | I’m tired. I’m going to bed. | 我累了 准备睡了 |
[27:12] | But… | 但是… |
[27:15] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[27:17] | for the feast. | 举办这场盛宴 |
[27:35] | Move. | 让开 |
[28:11] | Oh, yeah. | 真好 |
[28:19] | You look very beautiful. | 你可真美 |
[28:24] | Very beautiful. | 非常美 |
[29:00] | What am I supposed to say? | 你们说我该怎么办 |
[29:07] | I have no luck with women. | 我女人缘一直不好 |
[29:11] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[29:13] | – Skol! – Drink! | -干杯 -喝酒 |
[29:15] | You need to clean it. With water. | 你得用水来洗它 |
[29:18] | The wound is great. | 伤口很好 |
[29:21] | There’s too much blood. | 流太多血了 |
[30:59] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[31:01] | They said they would give us their decision | 他们说明早一起来就告诉我们 |
[31:02] | first thing in the morning. | 他们的决定 |
[31:06] | Do not worry. | 无需忧心 |
[31:09] | Hvitserk! | 维塞克 |
[31:12] | This is the right thing to do. | 这是正确的事 |
[31:16] | Welcome back, brothers. | 欢迎回来 兄弟们 |
[31:21] | You look thirsty! | 你们看起来很渴 |
[31:23] | Are you thirsty? | 你们渴吗 |
[31:27] | I know you shouldn’t say, “I told you so.” | 我知道不该把之前提醒过你们的话再翻出来说 |
[31:30] | But I told you so. | 但我的确提醒过你们 |
[31:38] | – Ivar, we went… – No, no, no. Let me guess. | -伊瓦尔 我们… -别说 让我猜猜 |
[31:41] | You went to the Saxons and tried to make a deal. | 你们去找撒克逊人 想要与他们谈条件 |
[31:47] | They spoke sweet words to you. | 他们则对你们甜言蜜语 是不是 |
[31:54] | They want to make peace? | 他们想要讲和吗 |
[32:00] | Claim the land that my father gave them. | 收回我父亲赐予他们的土地 |
[32:02] | Ubbe and Hvitserk, | 乌比和维塞克 |
[32:05] | two sons of Ragnar Lothbrok, | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的两位儿子 |
[32:08] | are offering to lay down their arms. | 他们愿意案甲休兵 |
[32:13] | They are very brave warriors. I saw that today. | 他们是非常勇武的战士 今日我已见识过了 |
[32:17] | We must consider their offer. | 我们必须考虑他们的提议 |
[32:20] | My father had no right | 我父亲没有权利 |
[32:21] | to grant them that land. | 赐予他们那片土地 |
[32:24] | He was no longer King. | 他不再是国王了 |
[32:26] | But now you are King, | 可如今你是国王 |
[32:28] | and you can offer it. | 你可以给出那片土地 |
[32:33] | As a man of God, | 作为信仰上帝的人 |
[32:35] | do you not advocate peace and mercy? | 你难道不愿两国修好 止战兴仁吗 |
[32:38] | Yes, | 我愿意 |
[32:40] | of course, | 当然愿意 |
[32:42] | my Prince. | 我的王子殿下 |
[32:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:00] | But of course you were brave. | 不过想必你们还是勇敢的 |
[34:02] | You fought back. | 你们一定反击了吧 |
[34:04] | You fought back, right? | 你们反击了 对吧 |
[34:07] | You didn’t let them get away with that. | 你们肯定不会就此算了吧 |
[34:56] | – I was just trying… – You made a bad call! | -我只是想… -你的决策很错误 |
[35:02] | You showed yourself to be weak. | 还显得这么不堪一击 |
[35:05] | You two are lucky to be alive. | 你们能活着回来已经很走运了 |
[35:09] | And now it is finally time | 不过现在你可终于该 |
[35:13] | for you to recognize me | 把我尊为 |
[35:14] | as the rightful leader of the Great Army. | 这支大军的最高统帅 |
[35:24] | As your older brother… | 作为你的哥哥… |
[35:32] | As your older brother, | 作为你的哥哥 |
[35:34] | I will never, ever accept that. | 我是永远不会认你为头的 |
[35:40] | In any case, it would be a dereliction of duty… | 更何况这样也会是我的失职… |
[35:46] | And, after all, | 再说了 |
[35:48] | doesn’t somebody have to be responsible | 还是该有人来负责 |
[35:50] | for the care of our people? | 照顾好我们的人民 |
[35:52] | It doesn’t seem to me | 不过在我看来 |
[35:53] | that you have taken that good care of them so far. | 你目前把他们照顾的可不怎么样啊 |
[36:01] | You cannot… | 你不能… |
[36:03] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[36:07] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[36:10] | Ivar! | 伊瓦尔 |
[36:16] | You cannot continue to fight in England without Hvitserk and me. | 你不能在没有我和维塞克的帮助下继续进攻英格兰 |
[36:23] | I think | 我觉得 |
[36:25] | that you will find that more of our warriors | 我们的战士们和盾女们 |
[36:28] | and shield-maidens want to fight with me | 都会更想和我一起并肩作战 |
[36:30] | than go farm with you two. | 没人愿意跟着你们下乡种地 |
[36:33] | – Right? Right? – Fight, yes. | -对不对 对不对 -去战斗 是的 |
[36:48] | Then Hvitserk and I will go back | 那我和维塞克明天 |
[36:49] | to Kattegat tomorrow with our forces. | 会带着我们的兵马回卡特加特 |
[36:57] | If that is your decision. | 如果那是你的最终决定 |
[37:12] | Our father… | 我们的父亲… |
[37:14] | Our father would have hated you | 我们的父亲会恨你 |
[37:17] | for sundering and splitting his family. | 让他的家庭四分五裂 |
[37:21] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[41:26] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[41:29] | Trying to sneak away to avoid your shame! | 为了避免耻辱试图溜走 |
[41:33] | Surely you must be embarrassed that nobody else is with you! | 没人追随你 你肯定很尴尬 |
[41:38] | Now, why is that? | 为何如今会这样 |
[41:40] | I can’t understand it, can you? | 我无法明白 你明白吗 |
[41:47] | Ubbe, | 乌伯 |
[41:49] | nobody is with you! | 没人追随你 |
[41:52] | Everyone is with me! | 大家追随我 |
[42:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[42:45] | Hvitserk. | 维塞克 |
[43:07] | You see? Everyone is with me. | 你瞧 大家追随我 |