时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | It’s time! | 是时候了 |
[01:03] | How I’ve been impatient. | 我一直都很心急 |
[01:06] | Now I can finally fulfill my promise to the gods, | 现在我终于可以实现我对众神的誓言 |
[01:09] | and kill Lagertha. | 杀了拉葛莎 |
[01:17] | I’m ready to avenge our mother. | 我准备好替我们的母亲报仇了 |
[01:20] | Not because she was a good mother to me, | 不是因为她是我的好母亲 |
[01:21] | but because Lagertha deserves it. | 而是因为这是拉葛莎应得的下场 |
[01:25] | That’s good enough to me. | 这理由对我来说已足够 |
[01:28] | But are you ready to deal with Ubbe? | 但你准备好面对乌伯了吗 |
[01:32] | Will you kill him if you have to, | 万不得已之时 你会杀他吗 |
[01:33] | even if he is your own flesh and blood? | 哪怕他是你的亲兄弟 |
[01:37] | If I kill Ubbe, won’t my fame be assured? | 如果我杀了乌伯 不就一战成名了吗 |
[01:45] | That’s the way to talk! | 这才像样嘛 |
[01:49] | My love! | 我的爱人 |
[01:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:53] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[01:54] | Not when you’re carrying my child. | 不行 你怀着我的孩子 |
[01:56] | Even if I am carrying your child, | 就算我怀着你的孩子 |
[01:58] | I am still coming with you. | 也要跟你一起去 |
[02:00] | I have already made up my mind. | 我已经决定了 |
[02:06] | I should have known that the woman | 我早该知道众神 |
[02:08] | the gods chose for my wife would be | 为我选的妻子 |
[02:11] | very brave and courageous. | 必然勇敢无畏 |
[02:14] | Your wish is my command. | 我满足你的愿望 |
[02:17] | You will sail with us, my love. | 你跟我们一起出海 我的爱人 |
[02:26] | Finish loading! | 装载完毕 |
[02:29] | Your Grace! | 大人 |
[02:34] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[02:35] | You think it’s a joke, | 你觉得这是个玩笑 |
[02:37] | but you have no understanding of grace. | 但你不知道这个词的重量 |
[02:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:45] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[02:52] | Ready the oars. | 准备好船桨 |
[02:54] | This sword only works its magic for its owner. | 这把剑只会因它的主人而展现魔法 |
[02:59] | So have it. Take it. It’s yours. | 拿着吧 收下 归你了 |
[03:42] | It is a proud day | 一个父亲第一次 |
[03:44] | when a father takes his son to his first battle. | 带他的儿子上战场 这是无比自豪的一天 |
[04:01] | Come. | 来吧 |
[04:13] | I will come home to you soon. | 我很快就回家找你 |
[04:39] | Are you ready, my friend? | 你准备好了吗 朋友 |
[04:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:43] | You may have to fight against your brother. | 你可能必须要与你的兄弟对战 |
[04:45] | It’s the same for you. | 你也一样 |
[04:47] | Some trees have to fall in the forest. | 生死有命 |
[05:37] | We have food to eat, water to drink. | 我们不愁吃喝 |
[05:41] | We all have reason to be satisfied | 有足够的理由为我们 |
[05:42] | with what we have achieved so far. | 现在的成就而满足 |
[05:44] | But what we also need to build is a temple. | 但我们还需要建一座神殿 |
[05:47] | A temple to the gods, who have been so good to us. | 献给众神 一直保佑我们的众神 |
[05:50] | And I suggest that Thor, | 我建议托尔 |
[05:52] | the god of the farmers, like us, | 我们农民之神 |
[05:55] | shall be the main god of the temple. | 应该做为神殿的主神 |
[05:57] | And on the altar we shall make a fire | 我们应该在圣坛上 |
[05:59] | which must never go out. | 点上长明火 |
[06:01] | The building of the temple, and its upkeep, | 神殿的建造及相关维护费用 |
[06:04] | shall be paid by all of us in the form of a tax. | 由我们所有人以课税形式承担 |
[06:07] | I trust this will be acceptable to everyone. | 相信大家对此不会有异议吧 |
[06:09] | Why should we build a temple | 我们连为自己 |
[06:11] | when we haven’t even had enough time | 建房子的时间都没有 |
[06:13] | to build our own houses? | 为什么要建神殿 |
[06:14] | We give credit where credit is due. | 我们有功则赏 |
[06:17] | Not to ourselves for this opportunity, | 但这次并不是为了我们自己 |
[06:20] | but to the gods. | 而是为了众神 |
[06:22] | You can build it on my land. | 你可以在我的土地上建寺庙 |
[06:24] | And I will have a care for it. | 我会好好维护它 |
[06:26] | It does not surprise me, Flatnose, | 我一点儿也不讶异 塌鼻子 |
[06:29] | to hear you put yourself forward for this. | 听到你这样挺身而出 |
[06:33] | Anyone would think you were trying to ingratiate yourself, | 大家都会觉得你讨好的 |
[06:37] | not with the gods, but with Floki here. | 不是众神 而是弗洛基 |
[06:42] | I don’t think my father is doing anything more | 我认为我父亲只是 |
[06:44] | than offering his services to our community. | 为我们的社区贡献自己的一份力 |
[06:47] | No. | 不是 |
[06:49] | He’s trying to lick Floki’s arse. | 他是在拍弗洛基的马屁 |
[06:52] | Anyone can see it. | 谁都看得出来 |
[06:54] | As if Floki deserves to have his arse licked. | 好像弗洛基理应被吹捧一样 |
[06:58] | He fooled all of us into coming here. | 他把我们大家骗了过来 |
[07:02] | There will be no crop this year. | 今年不会有庄稼了 |
[07:05] | So, when we have eaten our animals, | 当我们把所有的家畜吃光 |
[07:08] | there will be nothing left to eat for the winter. | 就没有食物过冬了 |
[07:12] | Many of us will starve to death. | 我们中很多人都会饿死 |
[07:15] | Why should we build a temple before our own houses? | 我们为什么不先盖自己的房屋而去盖寺庙 |
[07:18] | Floki told us it would be hard at first. | 弗洛基说了一开始会很艰辛 |
[07:21] | He didn’t lie to us. | 他没有欺骗我们 |
[07:22] | He completely lied to us. | 他完完全全把我们给骗了 |
[07:25] | He only told the truth when it was too late. | 一切都为时已晚他才说了真话 |
[07:27] | Bul, you are your father’s son. | 布勒 你是你父亲的儿子 |
[07:29] | Of course you should listen to him. | 你当然应该听他的 |
[07:32] | But not if he’s wrong. | 但不能错的也听 |
[07:35] | I know we can make this settlement work. | 我知道我们能安居下来 |
[07:38] | Most of us here are committed to its success. | 我们大多数人都会为之奋斗 |
[07:40] | – We came here to die. – No! | -我们是来等死的 -不 |
[07:43] | No, we will not die! | 不 我们不会死 |
[07:45] | We will turn this land into somewhere wonderful to live! | 我们会将这片土地变成非常宜居的地方 |
[07:49] | And we should praise the gods! | 我们应该赞美众神 |
[07:50] | Floki is right about that. | 弗洛基说得对 |
[07:53] | Why do we have to argue? | 我们为什么要争吵 |
[07:56] | My wife Thorunn is with child. | 我妻子托伦怀着孩子 |
[07:57] | I want the child to be born with hope for the future. | 我希望孩子带着希望出生 |
[08:00] | That is my grandchild, | 那是我的孙子 |
[08:04] | and I can see no hope for it. | 我看不到他的希望 |
[08:08] | If you don’t like it here, Eyvind, | 要是你不喜欢这里 埃温德 |
[08:11] | you can always try and sail back. | 你随时可以扬帆回家 |
[08:13] | No, Floki. | 不 弗洛基 |
[08:16] | That is precisely what we cannot do. | 偏巧我们已无回头之路了 |
[08:20] | By following you here, | 跟着你来了这里 |
[08:25] | we have abandoned our homes, | 我们抛弃了自己的家园 |
[08:27] | our town, our Queen. | 自己的故乡和女王 |
[08:31] | None of us can ever, | 我们再也没有人能 |
[08:34] | ever go back. | 回去了 |
[08:35] | Then we must make the best of it. | 那我们就必须得尽到自己的全力 |
[08:38] | We must tolerate and love one another. | 我们必须包容 爱着彼此 |
[08:42] | We must put the settlement first, | 我们一定要先达成一致 |
[08:43] | and ourselves only afterwards. | 然后再考虑自己 |
[08:46] | You have to agree, Eyvind. | 你必须得同意 埃温德 |
[08:50] | You have to. | 你只能如此 |
[09:31] | This is not right. | 这是错误的 |
[09:35] | It is not right that the sons of Ragnar | 拉纳格的儿子们 |
[09:37] | should try and slaughter each other. | 不应该相互残杀 |
[09:44] | We will send emissaries. | 我们派使者去谈判吧 |
[09:47] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[10:36] | If we must fight, then we must fight. | 如果我们必须得打仗 那就打 |
[10:40] | But first let us discuss the alternatives, in good faith. | 但我们先谈谈别的方案 真心诚意地 |
[10:44] | We are willing to do that. | 我们同意 |
[10:46] | But first, we must exchange hostages. | 但首先 我们必须得交换人质 |
[10:51] | Good faith, although commendable, | 你们的真心诚意尽管勇气可嘉 |
[10:54] | it’s not really enough. | 却还远远不够 |
[10:57] | Your brother will go with you to your camp. | 你兄弟会和你一起去你的营地 |
[11:01] | And your brother will go to yours. | 你的兄弟也会去的 |
[11:11] | We meet again tomorrow. Yes? | 我们明天再碰头 行吗 |
[11:14] | Yes. | 行 |
[11:30] | How is Ivar? | 伊瓦尔怎么样了 |
[11:33] | He is Ivar. | 他可是伊瓦尔 |
[11:34] | It’s a pity you jumped ship. | 很遗憾你改变了立场 |
[11:37] | I will never understand. | 我怎么也不能理解 |
[11:39] | No, you wouldn’t. | 对 你理解不了 |
[11:42] | No doubt you regret it now, though. | 不过毫无疑问你现在后悔了 |
[11:44] | No. What’s the point of regret? | 没有 后悔有什么用 |
[11:51] | I saw a figure amongst your leaders. | 我看见你们的头领中有个人 |
[11:55] | The Saxon we met in Aethelwulf’s camp, | 在埃塞尔沃夫的营里碰上的那个撒克逊人 |
[11:57] | Bishop Heahmund. Why is he here? | 黑蒙德主教 他怎么在 |
[12:00] | Ivar captured him in battle. | 伊瓦尔在打仗时俘虏了他 |
[12:02] | He is a great, great warrior. | 他是个非常 非常伟大的战士 |
[12:05] | You would do well to stay out of his way. | 你见了他都得躲让三分 |
[12:07] | He would do well to stay out of my way. | 他见了我才要躲让三分 |
[12:14] | We want to find a way of avoiding needless slaughter. | 我们想找个能避免无谓屠杀的办法 |
[12:19] | Please help us, Hvitserk. | 请帮帮我们 维塞克 |
[12:31] | This is madness. | 这简直疯狂 |
[12:33] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[12:35] | You are here where you belong. | 这里才是你的归宿 |
[12:37] | Don’t deny it. | 别否认了 |
[12:39] | Why would you fight for Lagertha or Bjorn? | 你为什么要为拉葛莎 比约恩而战 |
[12:43] | They are not your folk. | 他们不是你的人民 |
[12:45] | Bjorn saved my life. | 比约恩救了我的命 |
[12:48] | Isn’t that reason enough? | 这还不够吗 |
[12:50] | Not really. | 真不够 |
[12:53] | We all choose to live a dangerous life. | 我们都是自己选择了走这条危险的路 |
[12:57] | That is part of our way. | 这是我们的生活方式 |
[12:59] | So I think that you give what happened between you and Bjorn | 所以我觉得你过于重视 |
[13:02] | too much importance. | 你和比约恩的事了 |
[13:05] | Family has a greater claim. | 家族更重要 |
[13:09] | I don’t want to fight against you. | 我不想跟你作对 |
[13:11] | I don’t want to have to kill you. | 也不想逼迫自己杀你 |
[13:15] | The world would make no sense. | 这个世界没有道理可讲 |
[13:22] | I suppose none of this makes any sense to him anyway. | 我想反正这些对他来说都没多大意义 |
[13:26] | He’s a great warrior. | 他是个很好的战士 |
[13:26] | He doesn’t need anything to make sense. | 他根本不需要什么道理 |
[13:29] | By the gods, Ivar, you are just so cynical. | 神啊 伊瓦尔 你太愤世嫉俗 |
[13:35] | You just don’t care, do you? | 你什么都不在乎 是吗 |
[13:38] | I care | 我在乎 |
[13:40] | about winning this war. | 在乎这场战争 |
[13:44] | Halfdan, you have to choose between a friend or a brother. | 哈夫丹 你必须在朋友和兄弟间做出抉择 |
[13:50] | To me, the answer is obvious. | 要我看 很容易选 |
[14:41] | Ivar is in the wrong. | 伊瓦尔错了 |
[14:45] | – Why are you supporting him? – Because I… | -你为什么支持他 -因为我… |
[14:47] | Do not tell me it’s because you and him are brothers. | 别说因为你们是兄弟 |
[14:49] | You and I are brothers, too. | 你和我也是兄弟 |
[14:53] | Do not risk your life for Ivar’s. | 别为伊瓦尔丢了你的命 |
[14:56] | Haven’t the gods already decided | 难道神还没有决定 |
[14:58] | who I shall sacrifice my life for? | 我该为谁献出生命吗 |
[15:00] | The gods may be just waiting for your decision. | 神也许在等你的决定 |
[15:05] | I do not want to meet you face-to-face in battle. | 我不想在战场上与你兵戎相见 |
[15:10] | I do not want to have to kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[15:13] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[15:14] | You’re my little brother. | 你是我弟弟 |
[15:17] | Stay. | 留下 |
[15:22] | You are a part of my fate. | 你是我命运中的一部分 |
[15:25] | As I am a part of yours. | 我对你而言亦如此 |
[15:28] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[15:32] | Sleep, sleep, my son | 睡吧 睡吧 我的儿子 |
[15:36] | The seal’s asleep in the sea | 海豹在大海中沉睡 |
[15:39] | The swan on the breaker | 天鹅在白浪中翱翔 |
[15:43] | Seagull on the hill | 海鸥在山谷中穿梭 |
[15:47] | The cod in the deep, all turn | 鳕鱼在深海中浮游 |
[15:55] | Sleep | 睡吧 |
[15:57] | Sleep | 睡吧 |
[16:00] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[16:19] | We all know today | 我们都知道 |
[16:20] | we have so many shield-maidens and warriors-at-arms | 今天我们有许多盾女和许多战士 |
[16:24] | that we must decide whether we fight | 我们必须决定 我们是战 |
[16:26] | or we reach an accommodation allowing us to go live | 还是能为我们找到一片长久的 |
[16:29] | our lives with integrity and honor. | 能带着荣誉和尊严立足的地方 |
[16:32] | I call upon my brothers, Ivar… | 我呼唤我的兄弟 伊瓦尔… |
[16:37] | Hvitserk. | 维塞克 |
[16:39] | Let’s put aside our differences, | 让我们放下分歧 |
[16:42] | for the sake of our father. | 为了我们的父亲 |
[16:44] | A civil war can only bring tragedy, | 内战只会带来悲剧 |
[16:47] | weaken our family, | 削弱家族 |
[16:49] | and set in train a lifetime of revenge obligations | 活下来的人 拥有的也只有 |
[16:52] | for those who manage to survive! | 无休止的仇恨 |
[16:53] | Is that really what you all want? | 这真是你们想要的吗 |
[16:58] | I want to speak up and support Bjorn, | 我想为比约恩 |
[17:00] | and his call for a peaceful resolution. | 和他和平的方案说句话 |
[17:04] | It is true I set my face against my brother. | 确实 我选择了兄弟反目 |
[17:08] | But if you can forgive me, Ivar, let us make an accord. | 但如果你能原谅我 伊瓦尔 让我们达成协议吧 |
[17:13] | We are going to war for the Kingdom of Kattegat. | 我们接下来的战斗是要争夺卡特加特王国 |
[17:17] | The Kingdom of Kattegat was carved out by my husband | 卡德加特王国先是我的丈夫 |
[17:20] | Ragnar Lothbrok, and then by me. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克统治 接着是我 |
[17:25] | I am its rightful Queen. | 我有权做它的女王 |
[17:31] | What we should be discussing is | 我们应该讨论的 |
[17:33] | how we combine our great armies, | 是如何联合我们最强大的军队 |
[17:36] | and direct them out towards new lands, | 带领他们占领新土地 |
[17:40] | new conquests, new opportunities. | 踏上新征途 寻求新机会 |
[17:44] | What a… | 为了… |
[17:45] | Terrible pity to kill our young men for | 为了已经在我们自己手中的土地 |
[17:48] | a piece of land which is already ours. | 葬送我们的青年 多么可惜 |
[17:59] | Astrid! | 阿斯特德 |
[18:02] | I am happy to see you again. | 能和你重逢我很开心 |
[18:05] | Whatever has happened, | 无论过去发生了什么 |
[18:08] | I don’t want to fight you. | 我不想与你争斗 |
[18:14] | Astrid! | 阿斯特德 |
[18:17] | I am married now. | 我是有夫之妇了 |
[18:20] | I am King Harald’s wife. | 我是哈拉尔王之妻 |
[18:34] | Queen Astrid, I suppose! | 好吧 阿斯特德王后 |
[18:39] | Brother, let’s not fight. | 兄弟 咱们别打仗 |
[18:42] | What can we gain? | 这对我们有什么好处 |
[18:44] | Nothing. | 半点也没有 |
[18:46] | On the contrary. | 正好相反 |
[18:49] | We will gain the world. | 我们能赢得天下 |
[18:52] | Join us and I will share it with you. | 加入我们 我就与你共享天下 |
[18:57] | It is really up to you, Ivar. | 一切就看你了 伊瓦尔 |
[19:00] | If you decide that you cannot fight against your brothers… | 如果你决定你无法与手足对抗 |
[19:03] | That you do not want to fight against your brothers… | 决定不跟兄弟阋墙… |
[19:06] | Then we can find an accord. | 我们就能携手合作 |
[19:09] | And King Harald can’t stop us. | 哈拉尔王也阻挡不了我们 |
[19:18] | You have so much to lose, Ivar. | 你将遭受巨大的损失 伊瓦尔 |
[19:25] | If you want war, | 如果你想要战争 |
[19:29] | then let’s have war. | 就给你战争 |
[19:32] | But win or lose… | 但无论胜败… |
[19:35] | You lose. | 你都是输家 |
[19:38] | You gain victory over the other sons of Ragnar | 你从其他的拉格纳之子手中赢取胜利 |
[19:42] | and people will say that you are an illegitimate | 众人也将视你为 |
[19:46] | ruler and a usurper. | 非法篡位的统治者 |
[19:49] | And if you lose, | 倘若你战败 |
[19:52] | they will say it was by the will of the gods | 他们又会说那是众神的旨意 |
[19:56] | and the will of Ragnar, | 是拉格纳的愿望 |
[19:58] | who now sups with them in Valhalla, | 他正在瓦尔哈拉 一边与众神晚餐 |
[20:00] | and cries for us now. | 一边替我们哭泣 |
[20:05] | Do not do this, Ivar. | 别这么做 伊瓦尔 |
[20:07] | We are the sons of Ragnar. | 我们都是拉格纳之子 |
[20:10] | Is that not enough for any man? | 难道这还不足够吗 |
[20:37] | Bring horns of mead. | 拿弯角 盛蜂蜜酒来 |
[20:39] | We should celebrate. | 我们要庆祝 |
[20:42] | There will be no battle today. Nor tomorrow. | 今日无战事 明日也一样 |
[20:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[20:47] | You cannot decide this! | 这个由不得你做主 |
[20:49] | I do not want to fight against my brothers. | 我不想和我的兄弟们打仗 |
[20:51] | I still hate myself for killing Sigurd. | 我仍为我杀了西格德而怨恨自己 |
[20:56] | This would be 10 times worse. | 如果开战恶果将十倍于以往 |
[21:00] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[21:07] | I renounce my promise to kill Lagertha. | 我撤回我要杀死拉葛莎的誓言 |
[21:11] | She can have Kattegat. I don’t want it. | 她能拥有卡特加特 我不想要了 |
[21:25] | Ubbe, you’re right. | 乌伯 你是对的 |
[21:28] | We are all sons of Ragnar. | 我们都是拉格纳之子 |
[21:34] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[21:50] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[21:51] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[22:11] | How blue are my eyes, huh? | 我的眼睛有多蓝 |
[22:13] | What? | 什么 |
[22:14] | How blue are my eyes? | 我的眼睛有多蓝 |
[22:16] | Your eyes are very blue. | 你眼睛特别蓝 |
[22:18] | You remember I had to ask you every single morning | 你还记得以前每天早晨 我都得问你 |
[22:21] | how blue the whites of my eyes were? | 我的眼白有多蓝吗 |
[22:22] | Because if they were very blue, | 如果它们发青得厉害 |
[22:23] | I was in great danger of breaking a bone. | 我就有骨折的危险 |
[22:25] | Yes, I remember. | 我记得 |
[22:26] | It was a big part of my childhood, | 童年深刻的回忆 |
[22:27] | “How blue are Ivar’s eyes today?” | “伊瓦尔的眼睛今天有多蓝” |
[22:28] | I might break a bone, | 我或许会打碎骨头 |
[22:31] | but I can never break a promise. | 但我绝不会打碎誓言 |
[22:34] | I can never forgive Lagertha for murdering our mother. | 我绝不会原谅拉葛莎谋杀我们的母亲 |
[22:37] | How can you? Hmm? How can you? | 你怎么能原谅 怎么能原谅 |
[22:41] | Our mother! | 我们的母亲 |
[22:44] | Of course I’m going to kill her! | 我当然要宰了她 |
[22:48] | You can try. | 你可以试试 |
[22:50] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[22:55] | You said you wouldn’t fight your brothers. | 你说你不会和兄弟争斗 |
[22:56] | You are no longer my brother. | 你已经不是我兄弟了 |
[23:06] | You were once my legs… | 你曾是我的双腿… |
[23:09] | But not anymore. | 但今非昔比了 |
[23:22] | This was all a waste of time. | 这真是浪费时间 |
[23:23] | No. Not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[23:25] | You can surrender Kattegat now. | 你可以投降交出卡特加特 |
[23:28] | You’ve all been talking about how terrible the slaughter will be. | 你们都在讨论屠杀有多可怕 |
[23:32] | How we will kill our nearest relations and members of our family. | 我们会如何杀掉至亲 |
[23:37] | I don’t want to do that. Let us not do it. | 我不想这样做 我们别这样 |
[23:40] | You. | 你们 |
[23:41] | Bjorn. | 比约恩 |
[23:43] | Lagertha. | 拉葛莎 |
[23:45] | Just go away. Leave this place. | 最好走 离开这里 |
[23:47] | Do not put your men to the test. | 别考验自己的士兵 |
[24:07] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[24:46] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:50] | Are you going to deny your brother? | 你不认自己的兄弟了吗 |
[24:55] | Bjorn saved my life. | 比约恩救了我的命 |
[24:57] | I’m indebted. | 我有欠于他 |
[25:00] | You’re not his blood. | 但你与他并非血脉相连 |
[25:08] | Maybe we care too much for that. | 也许我们对血脉二字看得太重 |
[25:12] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:16] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:30] | I’m sorry, brother. | 我很抱歉 兄弟 |
[25:34] | Truly. | 真心的 |
[25:39] | Don’t be sorry. | 不要说抱歉 |
[25:42] | No. | 不需要 |
[25:49] | -Halt! -Hold! | -停 -别动 |
[25:56] | You know I’ll kill you. | 你知道我会杀了你 |
[25:57] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[26:00] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[26:36] | Careful, my Lord! | 小心 大人 |
[26:45] | Go! | 上 |
[27:06] | One more? | 再来 |
[27:09] | Tell me. What was your impression | 说说你对林第斯法恩岛人 |
[27:11] | of the community at Lindisfarne? | 印象如何 |
[27:15] | I was not impressed by their teaching. | 我觉得他们的传道不怎么样 |
[27:18] | I told the Abbot that they should do more in English | 我跟院长说应该多用英文 |
[27:20] | rather than Latin, | 少用拉丁语 |
[27:21] | and educate the ordinary people outside the monastery. | 还应该多教育修道院外的普通人 |
[27:24] | And how did the Abbot respond? | 院长怎么说 |
[27:27] | He is too set in his ways, like most of them. | 他太顽固了 他们大多如此 |
[27:31] | Nor did he like it when I told him he was fooling himself | 他们也不喜欢听到我跟他说 |
[27:33] | by believing that God would save them | 上帝会在下一次维京袭击中拯救他们 |
[27:35] | from another Viking attack. | 是在自欺欺人 |
[27:37] | Well, what should they do? | 那他们该怎么办呢 |
[27:40] | Arm all the monks? | 所有僧人都武装起来吗 |
[27:43] | No. | 不 |
[27:45] | It’s what Grandfather said. | 正如祖父所说 |
[27:48] | We have to build ships. | 我们得造船 |
[27:50] | We have to build a navy | 我们得建一支海军 |
[27:51] | to prevent these incursions and attacks. | 预防突袭 |
[27:55] | Once they’re here, it’s too late. | 等他们来了就太晚了 |
[27:58] | You should talk to your father about that. | 你得跟你父亲谈谈 |
[28:04] | – He won’t listen. – Of course, he will listen. | -他不会听的 -他当然会听 |
[28:06] | No. | 不会的 |
[28:08] | Look, he’s too busy training my brother to be a great warrior. | 他忙着把我哥培养成伟大的战士 |
[28:11] | My son! | 我儿子 |
[28:17] | In some ways, he’s just like the Abbot at Lindisfarne. | 他在某些方面就跟林第斯法恩岛的院长一样 |
[28:19] | To set in his ways, too old-fashioned. | 循规蹈矩 顽冥不化 |
[28:24] | Your father carries a very heavy burden. | 你父亲背负着巨大的使命 |
[28:26] | But he is not my father. | 但他不是我父亲 |
[28:29] | My father is dead. | 我父亲已经死了 |
[28:32] | As well you know, Mother. | 你很清楚 母亲 |
[28:37] | My son! | 我儿子 |
[28:39] | -Take the other end! – I will. | -抬那一头 -好 |
[28:40] | One more. One more tier. | 再来 再围一圈 |
[28:42] | – A bit higher there. – One more. | -那边高点 -再来一根 |
[28:53] | It’s not secure. Tighter, tighter. | 不够稳 紧点 紧点 |
[28:55] | We will, but we have to go higher. | 会的 但得再上去点 |
[29:00] | Well, it seems that Eyvind and his family | 看上去埃温德一家 |
[29:03] | truly don’t want to be involved in this community. | 是真的不合群啊 |
[29:06] | They can’t help being involved, | 他们没办法与群体撇开关系 |
[29:08] | even if they don’t want to be. | 想撇也撇不了 |
[29:13] | Poor Floki. | 可怜的弗洛基 |
[29:15] | To have brought such people to his perfect island. | 把这些家伙带到岛上来了 |
[30:45] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[30:47] | I have a feeling that Bjorn is playing a game. | 我感觉比约恩在玩我们 |
[30:50] | What kind of game? | 怎么个玩法 |
[30:52] | Well, what if he is keeping a lot of his army in reserve? | 如果他其实偷偷藏了许多军队怎么办 |
[30:55] | What if this battle is just a feint? | 如果这次战役是个局 |
[30:57] | What if his real plan is to outflank us | 他实际想把我们打垮 |
[31:00] | and drive on and try to destroy our boats? | 驱走我们然后毁了我们的船 |
[31:03] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[31:06] | I’ll pull back a third of our army to protect our ships. | 我要调三分之一的军队去守船 |
[31:11] | It is a risk. | 这很冒险 |
[31:13] | But it would be far worse to lose our entire fleet. | 但全军覆没会更糟 |
[31:17] | So, I think we should send | 我认为我们该派维塞克 |
[31:18] | Hvitserk with some men into the woods over there, | 带人去那边林子里 |
[31:20] | and try and outflank them, dividing Bjorn’s forces. | 两路包抄 将比约恩的军力分开 |
[31:27] | I agree. | 同意 |
[31:29] | If you take Astrid back with you. | 恳请您将阿斯特德带回 |
[31:31] | I don’t want her to die. | 我不想她死 |
[31:33] | No. | 不行 |
[31:34] | Yes. | 没商量 |
[31:35] | I am fighting. | 我要参战 |
[31:38] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[31:48] | Move, now! | 走 跟上 |
[31:59] | Go! Move! | 走 快走 |
[32:01] | Go! | 走 |
[32:16] | Forward! | 前进 |
[32:27] | Halt. | 停 |
[32:37] | In the name of Odin! | 以奥丁之名 |
[32:41] | In the name of my father! | 以吾父之名 |
[32:47] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[32:52] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[33:33] | Hold! | 等等 |
[33:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:41] | I have to listen. | 我一定要听 |
[33:43] | I have to know whether I am right or wrong. | 我必须知道我是对是错 |
[33:59] | Shield wall! | 盾墙 |
[34:10] | Archers! | 拉弓 |
[34:16] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[35:08] | Warriors! | 勇士们 |
[35:10] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[36:04] | Go back! | 返回 |
[36:05] | Move! | 快走 |
[36:10] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[36:13] | Cover! | 掩护 |
[36:54] | Warriors! | 勇士们 |
[36:55] | Get ready! | 预备 |
[36:58] | Charge! | 冲锋 |
[37:37] | Still no regrets, brother? | 你仍不后悔吗 兄弟 |
[37:39] | What is there to regret? | 我为何要后悔 |
[37:40] | You haven’t won yet! | 你还没赢呢 |
[37:50] | Forward! | 前进 |
[37:59] | Rear flank! | 后翼 |
[38:01] | Rear flank! | 后翼 |
[38:13] | With me! | 跟着我 |
[38:14] | Charge! | 冲 |
[38:46] | I think we should go. | 我觉得我们该走了 |
[38:47] | And I think we should wait. | 我却认为我们该再等等 |
[38:50] | Good things happen to people who wait. | 好事情总发生在愿意等待的人身上 |
[39:28] | Blow the horn! | 吹响号角 |
[39:30] | Summon Ivar! | 召唤伊瓦尔 |
[39:34] | They need us! | 他们需要我们 |
[40:23] | They need us! | 他们需要我们 |
[40:26] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[40:27] | – No, we have to… – It’s too late! | -不 我们必须… -来不及了 |
[41:31] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[41:34] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[41:35] | Run! Fall back! | 跑 后退 |
[41:37] | Run! | 跑 |
[41:48] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[41:52] | Back! | 退后 |
[41:55] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[41:59] | Back to the camp! | 返回营地 |
[42:26] | Get up! | 起来 |
[42:30] | Make way! | 让一让 |
[42:33] | We are lost. | 我们输了 |
[42:36] | Where’s Heahmund? | 黑蒙德在哪儿 |
[42:38] | Your Christian’s dead. | 你那个基督徒已经死了 |
[42:40] | Come. | 跟上 |
[43:13] | It’s fate. | 这是命运 |
[43:27] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[43:36] | Who is this? | 这人是谁 |
[43:38] | He’s a Saxon priest. | 他是一名撒克逊牧师 |
[43:51] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[43:53] | You, help me with this. | 你 过来帮我 |
[43:56] | No! Save him. | 不 要救他 |
[43:59] | If it’s possible. | 如果还救得回来的话 |
[44:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:04] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道 |
[44:06] | Maybe the gods know why. | 或许众神会知道原因吧 |
[44:09] | Save him! | 救他 |