时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:17] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[04:39] | If we live, Heahmund, so be it. | 如果我们能活下来 黑蒙德 希望如此 |
[04:42] | We might find some happiness in Midgard. | 我们也许可以在米德加德找到幸福 |
[04:45] | But if we die… | 但如果我们死了… |
[04:47] | I doubt I shall see you again. | 我们应该不会再相见了 |
[04:51] | For you will be in your heaven, | 因为你会去你的天堂 |
[04:52] | which is not part of this world, I think. | 我想天堂并不属于我们这个世界 |
[04:56] | I have no intention of dying. | 我无意赴死 |
[04:58] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[05:00] | Not yet. | 我还不能死 |
[05:01] | I’m not ready. | 我还没有准备好 |
[05:05] | You still think it’s up to you whether you live or die? | 你还是觉得生死都取决于你自己吗 |
[05:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:15] | I think I might die this day. | 我觉得今天可能是我的大限之日 |
[05:17] | No. | 不会 |
[05:22] | Kiss me a last time. | 最后吻我一次 |
[06:01] | Now I can die. | 现在 我死而无憾 |
[06:15] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[06:38] | What are you thinking of? | 你现在在想些什么呢 |
[06:39] | I’m thinking I think many things, Ivar. | 我在想我要考虑很多事情 伊瓦尔 |
[06:44] | I thought that you might be thinking of Gladsheim. | 我想你应该在想着金宫 |
[06:48] | Well, Valhalla is vast and gold bright. | 瓦尔哈拉殿堂当然金光璀璨 气势恢宏 |
[06:53] | It might have crossed my mind. | 也许是划过这念头 |
[06:56] | Its roof is made out of shields and its rafters of spears. | 殿堂用盾做屋檐 矛做房椽 |
[07:00] | Breast plates litter the benches. | 用胸甲搭砌了长凳 |
[07:03] | The War Father | 战争之父 |
[07:05] | feeds his wolves, | 用大块肉 |
[07:06] | Freki and Geri, with hunks of meat. | 喂养着他的爱狼 库力奇和洁芮 |
[07:10] | The wine is always enough for Odin’s own needs. | 奥丁的美酒永远享用不尽 |
[07:15] | Every morning, | 每天清晨 |
[07:18] | his two ravens, Huginn and Muninn, | 他的两只乌鸦 休津和缪宁 |
[07:20] | are loosed and they fly over Midgard | 都会放飞至米德加德 |
[07:23] | in search for wisdom. | 去寻找智慧 |
[07:29] | I always fear that thought may fail to wing his way home. | 我总是惧怕思想会让人无法重回故土 |
[07:36] | But my fear for memory is greater. | 但我如今对记忆的担忧更大 |
[07:41] | What do you fear most, dear brother? | 你最惧怕什么 兄弟 |
[07:44] | The loss of thought | 是思想的缺失 |
[07:47] | or memory? | 还是记忆的缺失 |
[07:49] | My thoughts and memories seem to be the same. | 我的思想和记忆好像是一体的 |
[07:52] | Every time I think, | 我每次思考 |
[07:54] | I always remember the day I jumped out of Ubbe’s ship. | 都会记得我跳下乌伯船的那一天 |
[07:59] | But you didn’t jump. | 但你并没有跳 |
[08:01] | – The gods pushed you. – Don’t take it away from me. | -是众神迫使了你的行为 -别误读我 |
[08:04] | I wasn’t pushed. | 我没有被逼迫 |
[08:05] | I decided to do it. | 是我自己决定跳的 |
[08:06] | And I think you still regret it. | 我觉得你还在后悔 |
[08:09] | I have no regrets. | 我没有后悔的事 |
[08:11] | Except I don’t have any children. | 除了我还没有子孙以外 |
[08:15] | But then again, Ivar, | 话说回来 伊瓦尔 |
[08:17] | you and me are in the same boat, huh? | 在这点上 你我处境相同 不是吗 |
[08:20] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[08:21] | I will have children. | 我会有孩子的 |
[08:23] | And my children will populate the Earth. | 我的孩子会遍布全球 |
[08:26] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 当然了 |
[08:34] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[08:38] | Ivar! | 伊瓦尔 |
[08:46] | I’m anxious about the battle. I am sorry. | 我很担心这场战事 我很抱歉 |
[08:51] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉 |
[08:55] | I am sorry you jumped ship. | 为你跳下了船感到抱歉 |
[08:58] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[09:00] | I know you have regretted it ever since. | 我知道你一直在后悔 |
[09:03] | And isn’t that true, huh, poor Hvitserk? | 我说的没错吧 可悲的维塞克 |
[09:07] | – Maybe sometimes. – Maybe sometimes? | -有时吧 -有时是吧 |
[09:11] | I thought that perhaps you jumped ship | 我以为你跳下船来 |
[09:14] | because you loved me. | 可能是因为你爱我 |
[09:19] | But of course you didn’t. | 但显然不是这样的 |
[09:22] | How could you ever love me? | 你什么时候爱过我 |
[09:25] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[09:33] | The war drum sounds. | 战鼓已响 |
[09:59] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[10:01] | I am sorry you jumped ship. | 你跳下船来我觉得很抱歉 |
[10:03] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[10:05] | I know you’ve regretted it ever since. | 我知道你一直在后悔 |
[10:09] | Isn’t that true, huh, poor Hvitserk? | 我说的没错吧 可悲的维塞克 |
[13:32] | Father! | 父亲 |
[14:22] | I heard you singing with your brother. | 我听见你和你兄弟一起歌唱 |
[14:27] | This must be hard for you. | 那对你来说一定很难吧 |
[14:32] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[14:37] | I owe my brother so much. | 我欠我兄弟很多 |
[14:40] | But I owe you far more. | 但我欠你的更多 |
[14:43] | You took me on a great adventure. | 你带我走上了一段伟大的冒险之路 |
[14:46] | You showed me that life has | 你让我知道 |
[14:50] | more to offer than fighting for land | 人生除了争夺土地以及 |
[14:54] | or for worthless glory | 与你的维京兄弟们 |
[14:57] | against your own Viking brothers. | 争抢无用的荣誉之外 还有更多东西 |
[15:01] | And if I have to die today, then so be it. | 如果今天我必须牺牲 我也毫无遗憾 |
[15:06] | I’m ready for Valhalla. | 我已准备好进入英灵殿 |
[15:11] | At least I know life has taught me something. | 至少我知道生活教给我一些事 |
[15:16] | You have taught me… | 你教了我… |
[15:20] | Something. | 一些事 |
[15:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:17] | I didn’t want to kill you, brother. | 兄弟 我不想杀你 |
[17:39] | This is life. | 这就是生命 |
[17:45] | And this is death, brother. | 这就是死亡 兄弟 |
[17:57] | I will see you in Valhalla. | 我们英灵殿再会 |
[18:00] | I will see you in Valhalla. | 英灵殿再会 |
[18:03] | See you in Valhalla. | 英灵殿再会 |
[19:34] | This one is dead. | 他死了 |
[19:39] | Soon they will all be dead. | 他们马上都会死 |
[20:17] | Cut my hair. | 割下我的头发 |
[20:24] | – But you always said that… – I know. | -但你总说… -我知道 |
[20:27] | That I would never cut my hair | 直到我梦寐以求的女人 |
[20:28] | until the woman of my dreams married me. | 嫁给我之前 我都不会剪头发 |
[20:32] | But now, | 但现在 |
[20:34] | the woman of my dreams has married me. | 我梦寐以求的女人已经嫁给我了 |
[20:37] | So, please, | 所以 |
[20:41] | my wife, | 我的妻子 |
[20:43] | my beloved, my queen, | 我的爱人 我的王后 |
[20:46] | cut my hair. | 割下我的头发 |
[20:59] | Cut it. | 割吧 |
[21:22] | Please tell me your sorrow. | 请告诉我你的悲痛 |
[21:27] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[21:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:55] | I think I might die this day. | 我想我今天会死 |
[21:59] | No. | 不 |
[22:12] | Now I can die. | 现在我可以死了 |
[23:14] | No! | 不 |
[24:30] | Lagertha! | 拉葛莎 |
[24:32] | Daughter! | 女儿 |
[24:35] | I was afraid. | 我害怕 |
[24:37] | There’s no need to be afraid. | 不需要害怕 |
[24:39] | The gods look after us. | 诸神会保佑我们 |
[24:50] | Thor will take care of you. | 托尔会保佑你 |
[24:52] | Thor will take care of you always. | 托尔会一直保佑你 |
[25:49] | Astrid! | 阿斯特德 |
[25:52] | Astrid, stop! | 阿斯特德 停下 |
[25:54] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[25:56] | You have to kill me. | 你必须杀我 |
[25:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:00] | Otherwise we will kill you. | 不然我们会杀了你 |
[26:04] | You helped me. | 你帮过我 |
[26:05] | You didn’t betray me. I know you love me. | 你没有背叛过我 我知道你爱我 |
[26:14] | There is no use, Lagertha. | 没用的 拉葛莎 |
[26:18] | I have to die. | 我必须死 |
[26:19] | I cannot have this child! | 我不能要这个孩子 |
[26:26] | Child? | 孩子 |
[27:01] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[27:22] | You poor child. | 可怜的孩子 |
[27:48] | May Freya lift you up | 愿芙蕾雅带走你 |
[27:51] | and take you gently to her hall. | 迎接你去她的殿堂 |
[27:55] | It’s no more than you deserve, sweet Astrid. | 这是你应得的 亲爱的阿斯特德 |
[28:39] | We always played this when we were young. | 我们小时候总这么玩 |
[28:44] | Farewell, brother. | 再见 兄弟 |
[28:55] | Now go! | 走吧 |
[28:56] | And take the rest of your family with you. | 和你剩下的亲人一起 |
[29:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:15] | Yes. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[30:03] | I know your sadness. | 我理解你的悲伤 |
[30:07] | I lost my only child, | 我失去了我唯一的孩子 |
[30:10] | and then my wife. | 还有我的妻子 |
[30:14] | And I have ached with an endless sad longing. | 无尽的悲伤渴望让我痛苦 |
[30:20] | I don’t suppose it lasted that long. | 我想不会有那么久 |
[30:24] | You had a lot to do. | 你还有很多事要做 |
[30:26] | A lot of people to fool! | 很多人要去骗 |
[30:27] | I didn’t want to fool you. | 我没想骗你 |
[30:31] | I wanted to give you the chance | 我想给你机会 |
[30:32] | to share a life in this new and amazing world. | 生活在这个崭新的美丽世界 |
[30:36] | That was my sole desire. | 那是我唯一的愿望 |
[30:43] | But please listen to me, | 但请听我说 |
[30:45] | even in your anguish. | 哪怕你现在很愤怒 |
[30:48] | Don’t think of revenging the death of your son. | 请不要为你的儿子复仇 |
[30:52] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[30:53] | It shouldn’t have happened. We all believe that. | 本不该如此 我们对此深信不疑 |
[30:57] | But if you are set on revenge, | 但如果你去复仇 |
[30:59] | then you will set in motion a cycle of killing | 那就开启了无尽的 |
[31:02] | that will never end. | 杀戮循环 |
[31:09] | And whatever hopes and dreams | 不管我们对那个 |
[31:10] | we might harbor and share of a new beginning, | 崭新的未来还有多少希望 |
[31:13] | of a different world… | 多少憧憬… |
[31:22] | I beg you, Eyvind. | 求你了 埃温德 |
[31:27] | You have as much invested in this world as I have… | 你跟我一样渴望这个新世界… |
[31:32] | and your son lies in its soil. | 你的儿子就安眠在这个世界里 |
[31:45] | I will make you law-giver here. | 我将任命你为立法者 |
[31:52] | You will have your power and authority. | 你将得到权力 权威 |
[31:56] | But only on one condition, | 只有一个条件 |
[31:59] | that we never return | 我们不能 |
[32:00] | to the cycle of death and revenge | 回到死亡和复仇的循环中 |
[32:02] | that has blighted and disfigured all our lives before. | 回到那个曾毁掉我们生活的循环中 |
[32:11] | What do you say? | 你愿意吗 |
[33:19] | I don’t want to forget. | 我不想忘记 |
[33:21] | I don’t want to forget | 我不想忘记 |
[33:22] | why I’m really going into battle this day. | 今日我到底为何身陷兵戈 |
[34:39] | Archers! | 搭弓 |
[34:42] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[34:50] | They are dying. | 他们就要死了 |
[34:51] | I’ve seen it. | 我预见到了 |
[34:54] | As I foresaw, | 在我的预见中 |
[34:56] | as I fore suffered. | 我所提前经受的困苦中 |
[34:58] | Ragnar’s death would lead to calamities | 拉格纳的死会导致无法估量的 |
[35:01] | and horrors beyond measure, | 巨大灾难和恐慌 |
[35:04] | beyond imagining. | 难以想象 |
[35:07] | Pity the sons of Ragnar | 拉格纳的儿子们真可怜 |
[35:11] | watching these events, | 亲眼见到这些事情 |
[35:14] | even the gods weep. | 就连众神也会哭泣 |
[35:19] | I came to ask you… | 我来此是要问你… |
[35:19] | I know what you came for, Margrethe, | 我知道你为何而来 玛格丽特 |
[35:24] | slave woman. | 你这奴隶女人 |
[35:26] | Will my husband Ubbe rule Kattegat? | 我丈夫乌比能否统治卡德加特 |
[35:28] | – No. – Will I be queen? | -不能 -我能否成为王后 |
[35:30] | No. | 不能 |
[35:32] | You don’t know everything! | 你并非无所不知 |
[35:35] | No. | 错 |
[35:37] | I have Bjorn’s two children in my care. | 我手中有比约恩的两个孩子 |
[35:40] | If I killed them, | 如果我杀了他们 |
[35:42] | Ubbe would be closer to the crown. | 乌比就离王位更进一步了 |
[35:45] | Yes, it’s true. | 是的 这倒不假 |
[35:47] | Then why do you say that Ubbe will not be king? | 那你为何要说乌比成不了国王 |
[35:50] | I said he would not be king of Kattegat. | 我只说他成不了卡特加特的国王 |
[35:54] | Then, what? | 那么然后呢 |
[35:57] | I don’t want to be dug up from the wet earth anymore, | 我可不想再被从潮湿的土壤中挖出来了 |
[36:02] | especially by mad people. | 尤其是被疯子挖出来 |
[36:06] | You think I’m mad? | 你认为我疯了吗 |
[36:08] | I don’t think anything. | 不是我认为什么 |
[36:11] | I know. | 而是我知道 |
[36:13] | And what is the problem with that? | 这又有什么关系呢 |
[36:17] | Perhaps the mad will inherit the Earth. | 或许疯子会继承这人世 |
[37:08] | Soon you’ll get to live in Valhalla | 你马上就可以升入瓦尔哈拉 |
[37:12] | with your brave and great father, Jarl Borg. | 同你伟大勇敢的父亲博格首领一道 |
[37:21] | Archers! | 弓箭手 |
[37:25] | Let your arrows fall on them like rain! | 把箭像雨点般射像他们 |
[37:29] | Kill them! | 杀了他们 |
[37:30] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[38:10] | Go! | 冲 |
[38:17] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[38:19] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[39:08] | What is it? | 有什么事 |
[39:36] | Kjetill Flatnose. | 塌鼻子凯迪尔 |
[39:38] | Your son, Thorgrim, is dead. | 你的儿子索格灵死了 |
[40:05] | Ah, Lagertha. | 唉 拉葛莎 |
[40:08] | Don’t be a coward. | 别像个懦夫一样 |
[40:11] | Come and fight me. | 来打我呀 |
[40:16] | Come and fight me. | 来打我 |
[41:28] | Oh, I know. | 我清楚 |
[41:31] | I know only too well what happens next. | 我很清楚接下来会发生什么 |
[41:38] | This is not right. | 这样是不对的 |
[41:41] | This is not how I imagined everything. | 这和我预想的不同 |
[41:49] | But no doubt I am a fool. | 但毫无疑问我是个傻瓜 |
[41:53] | I was always called a fool. | 大家一直都叫我傻瓜 |
[41:57] | And now I have proved it. | 现在我证明了这点 |
[42:04] | We have failed the gods. | 我们让神失望了 |
[42:08] | We have behaved like humans. | 我们的行为与普通人没什么两样 |
[42:12] | They gave us every opportunity to be better people, | 他们给了我们超越常人的机会 |
[42:14] | and we have all failed. | 而我们让他们失望了 |
[42:20] | There’s only one way | 现在只有一个办法 |
[42:21] | to stop our settlement from descending into chaos. | 能阻止我们的定居地陷入混乱 |
[42:25] | We must offer a sacrifice which will mean something… | 我们必须献出一个重要的祭品 |
[42:29] | a sacrifice which will give us a second chance. | 以此换来第二次机会 |
[42:33] | I am the builder. | 我是创始人 |
[42:36] | I am responsible for all of this. | 我为这一切负责 |
[42:40] | I see now I must be held to account. | 现在我必须担起责任 |
[42:43] | Therefore… | 因此… |
[42:46] | I offer myself as that sacrifice. | 我愿意献出自己作为祭品 |
[43:31] | Margrethe! | 玛格丽特 |
[43:37] | Where are my children? | 我的孩子呢 |
[43:41] | Margrethe, | 玛格丽特 |
[43:42] | where are my children? | 我的孩子呢 |
[44:16] | I said leave it. | 我说了别管它 |
[44:19] | Gather your things. We must leave Kattegat. | 收拾好东西 我们得离开卡特加特 |
[44:23] | We don’t have long. | 时间紧迫 |
[44:25] | Ivar will be here shortly enjoying his triumph. | 伊瓦尔很快就会来享受胜利果实了 |