时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | I was told he was dead. | 我听说他死了 |
[01:13] | Killed at York. | 在约克被杀 |
[01:15] | It seems the sons of Ragnar fought among themselves. | 看来拉格纳的儿子之间有过一场大战 |
[01:18] | Heahmund was forced to fight with them. | 黑蒙德被迫跟他们一起战斗 |
[01:20] | He has lived among pagans. | 他一直跟异教徒生活在一起 |
[01:21] | Do you suppose he has changed? | 你觉得他变了吗 |
[01:26] | Bring him here. | 把他带过来 |
[01:29] | Bring Bishop Heahmund! | 带黑蒙德主教 |
[01:39] | My Lady. | 夫人 |
[01:40] | Your Grace. | 大人 |
[01:46] | Rise, Bishop Heahmund. | 请起 黑蒙德主教 |
[01:50] | You were taken captive. | 你被俘虏了 |
[01:52] | Yes, I fought in the great war between the sons of Ragnar. | 是的 我参加了拉格纳之子的手足大战 |
[01:56] | The son Ivar, the Boneless was triumphant. | 无骨之人伊瓦尔获胜了 |
[02:00] | I know Ivar. | 我知道伊瓦尔 |
[02:01] | He came here with Ragnar Lothbrok. | 他跟拉格纳·罗斯布洛克一起来过这里 |
[02:04] | I played games with him when I was a boy. | 那时我还是个孩子 跟他一起玩过游戏 |
[02:07] | And so, you have returned with the sons who were defeated? | 你跟战败的几个儿子一起回来了吗 |
[02:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:16] | Sire? | 陛下 |
[02:17] | Why have they come here? | 他们为什么要来这里 |
[02:24] | I offered them safe passage. | 我许了他们安全 |
[02:30] | How easy it proves to fool people, hmm. | 愚弄人是有多容易啊 |
[02:35] | Look at us! | 看看我们 |
[02:36] | I have no fear of death. | 我对死亡无所畏惧 |
[02:38] | I will embrace it. | 我会勇于面对 |
[02:40] | But it is too early for my children to die. | 但对我的孩子们而言 死亡二字来得太早 |
[02:42] | We sailed into a trap. | 我们踏进了圈套 |
[02:45] | Bishop Heahmund has betrayed us. | 黑蒙德主教背叛了我们 |
[02:47] | I can’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[02:48] | How else was he going to get home, hmm? | 不然他怎么回家 |
[02:51] | He needed a ship. | 他需要一艘船 |
[02:53] | He needed a crew. | 还要一组船员 |
[02:55] | We just gave him both. | 我们都给了他 |
[02:56] | Imagine how famous King Alfred will be | 想想看阿尔弗雷德国王把我们的人头 |
[02:58] | when he shows the Saxons our heads. | 给撒克逊人看过之后会有多出名 |
[03:00] | And the best part about it is we gave it to him on a plate! | 最棒的还是我们自己送上了门 |
[03:05] | I still cannot believe that he has betrayed us. | 我还是不相信他背叛了我们 |
[03:08] | And I cannot believe the famous Lagertha | 我也不相信事实证明名扬天下的拉葛莎 |
[03:11] | has proved to be a fool for love. | 竟然会为爱犯傻 |
[03:13] | Well, you have never been a fool for love, | 你从来没有为爱犯过傻 |
[03:16] | have you, Bjorn? | 有吗 比约恩 |
[03:18] | This is where Ragnar was imprisoned and betrayed. | 拉格纳就是在这里被人囚禁遭人背叛 |
[03:22] | And now we will all die here, too. | 现在我们也会死在这里 |
[03:31] | I propose a toast to Bishop Heahmund, | 我敬黑蒙德主教 |
[03:35] | scourge of the Vikings, and man of God. | 维京人的灾难 上帝的亲信 |
[03:39] | Bishop Heahmund. | 黑蒙德主教 |
[03:56] | You gods, | 诸神 |
[03:58] | why did you decide to spare me again? | 为什么你们决定再次饶恕我 |
[04:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:05] | Is it a joke? | 这是玩笑吗 |
[04:07] | Does it amuse you to see me suffer? | 见我受折磨你们很开心吗 |
[04:13] | What good can I do for these people? | 我能为那些人做些什么 |
[04:16] | I’ve tried so hard to make them see, | 我努力想让他们看清 |
[04:20] | but they are blind. | 但他们眼盲 |
[04:27] | Why don’t you answer me? | 为什么你们不回答我 |
[04:30] | Why don’t you show yourselves to me as you used to? | 为什么你们不像以前那样现身 |
[04:36] | Perhaps you never did. | 也许你们从未现过身 |
[04:40] | Perhaps you never did. | 也许你们从未现过身 |
[05:01] | Get up! | 起来 |
[05:04] | Move! | 走 |
[05:13] | I’m aware of who you are. | 我知道你们是谁 |
[05:14] | I am not foolish enough not to recognize | 我还没有傻到察觉不出 |
[05:16] | your potential for my kingdom, | 你们于我王国的潜在用处 |
[05:18] | if you were willing to fight with us | 如果你们愿意与我们一起 |
[05:20] | against the armies of your countrymen. | 对抗你们国家的敌人 |
[05:23] | We may. | 我们可以 |
[05:25] | On the condition that you allow us to settle | 条件是你允许我们住在 |
[05:28] | in the part of East Anglia King Ecbert gave to us. | 艾克伯特国王送给我们的东安格利亚 |
[05:31] | I have every intention of honoring | 我十分愿意实现 |
[05:33] | my grandfather’s pledges. | 我祖父的许诺 |
[05:34] | But first you must demonstrate your worth and your loyalty | 但首先你们必须在战场上向我们展示 |
[05:37] | to our cause, in battle. | 你们的价值和忠诚 |
[05:39] | We have a legal right to that land. | 我们合法拥有那片土地 |
[05:41] | We accept your offer. | 我们接受你的条件 |
[05:45] | I am glad. | 我很高兴 |
[05:46] | It was Bishop Heahmund who proposed this solution, | 是黑蒙德主教提出了这个方案 |
[05:48] | which seemed to me wise. | 我觉得很明智 |
[05:53] | So, as long as we are allies and friends, | 鉴于我们是盟友 |
[05:55] | you are free to use the royal villa as you wish. | 你们可以自由使用皇家别墅 |
[05:58] | My servants are also your servants. | 我的仆人就是你们的仆人 |
[06:00] | My kitchens and cellars are there for your use. | 我的厨房和酒窖你们也可以用 |
[06:03] | I believe you have two young children with you. | 我相信你还带着两个孩子 |
[06:06] | Let us have a care for them also. | 让我们也担起照顾的责任 |
[06:08] | Thank you, Lord King. | 谢谢你 殿下 |
[06:16] | We have fought against you | 我们曾经与你们鏖战 |
[06:17] | and now we shall fight together, with you. | 现在我们将和你们并肩作战 |
[06:19] | I know my grandfather, King Ecbert, would approve, | 我知道我祖父 艾克伯特国王会同意的 |
[06:22] | for I know the love he bore King Ragnar. | 我明白他对拉格纳国王的感情 |
[06:37] | Can I trust them? | 我能相信他们吗 |
[06:39] | You can trust Lagertha. | 你可以相信拉葛莎 |
[06:45] | Sire, one small matter. | 陛下 还有一件事 |
[06:48] | Yes? | 说 |
[06:49] | I would like my bishopric back. | 我想拿回我的主教职位 |
[06:51] | I wish to be Bishop Heahmund of Sherborne once more. | 希望能再次成为舍伯恩主教黑蒙德 |
[06:55] | My Lord, because we thought you were dead, | 大人 因为我们都以为你死了 |
[06:58] | the King felt obliged | 国王认为有必要 |
[07:00] | to appoint a replacement as Bishop. | 任命一个新的主教 |
[07:05] | And who did you appoint? | 任命了谁 |
[07:08] | Your noble friend, Lord Cuthred. | 你的贵族朋友 丘斯雷德大人 |
[07:16] | Lord Cuthred is no churchman. | 丘斯雷德大人并非教徒 |
[07:18] | But he is a supporter of our regime. | 但他是我们政权的支持者 |
[07:21] | Therefore, entitled to preferment! | 因此享有优先权 |
[07:23] | And yet I am not dead! | 但我还没死 |
[07:26] | So, you can pronounce his appointment invalid. | 你可以宣布他的任命无效 |
[07:30] | In some ways, I wish I could. | 我也希望可以这样 |
[07:33] | Lord Cuthred has already shown an appetite | 丘斯雷德大人已经表现出 |
[07:35] | for fighting for clerical power. | 有染指君权的心思 |
[07:37] | But, unfortunately, I am not yet strong enough | 但是很可惜 我还不够强大 |
[07:40] | to remove him, especially in your favor. | 无法废了他 特别是为你这么做 |
[07:45] | Why “especially”? | 特别是什么意思 |
[07:47] | Everyone knows by now | 现在大家都知道 |
[07:49] | that you did not die fighting the pagans, | 你没有因为反抗异教徒而死 |
[07:51] | rather, you joined them. | 反而加入了他们 |
[07:52] | I did not have much choice. | 我别无选择 |
[07:54] | The great defender of Christendom fighting, | 基督教伟大的捍卫者不是以 |
[07:56] | not in the name of our Lord, but in the name of pagan gods. | 上帝的名义斗争 而是以异教神的名义 |
[08:00] | I am what I have always been… | 我从未改变… |
[08:04] | Christ’s warrior on Earth, | 我一直是基督在人间的战士 |
[08:07] | and I fight for Him, | 我为主而战 |
[08:09] | wherever and for whomever He chooses. | 无论何时何地 无论他选择了谁 |
[08:13] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[08:14] | But, alas, there are many who don’t. | 但有很多人不相信 |
[08:18] | And to them you must prove yourself | 你必须向他们证明自己 |
[08:19] | before I can make you again prince of our Holy Church. | 这样我才能再次让你成为神圣教堂的圣子 |
[08:51] | My people! My dear people! | 我的人民 我亲爱的人民 |
[08:56] | I have chosen this woman to be my new wife. | 我已经选了这个女人当我的新妻子 |
[09:00] | Her name is Freydis and soon you will all know her | 她叫芙蕾迪丝 她很快就会成为 |
[09:03] | as your new Queen of Kattegat! | 你们的卡德加特新王后 |
[09:16] | This is all about the kingship. | 这都是为了王权 |
[09:20] | He takes a wife, produces an heir, | 他娶个妻子 生个继承人 |
[09:24] | and then, in his eyes, Kattegat is his forever. | 他就认为卡德加特永远是他的了 |
[09:28] | A good plan. | 好计划 |
[09:29] | Except for one thing. | 除了一点 |
[09:31] | What thing? | 什么 |
[09:35] | He can’t produce children. | 他生不出孩子 |
[09:38] | He is boneless. | 他是无骨之人 |
[10:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:17] | May the gods smile on your happiness. | 希望众神为你的幸福而高兴 |
[10:30] | I think it’s your bedtime, Hvitserk. | 你该去睡了 维塞克 |
[10:35] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[10:37] | You insult the gods! | 你侮辱了众神 |
[10:40] | What? | 什么 |
[10:42] | The gods love me! You know that. | 众神爱我 你明白的 |
[10:53] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[11:16] | No. | 不 |
[11:17] | Don’t. | 不行 |
[11:20] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不行 |
[11:21] | You can do anything. | 你无所不能 |
[11:25] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:27] | Freydis… | 芙蕾迪丝 |
[11:28] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[11:30] | Ivar listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[11:33] | To me you are a god. | 对我来说你就是神 |
[11:36] | Above all men. | 凌驾于所有人之上 |
[11:38] | Above all others. | 在其他所有人之上 |
[11:40] | The gods made you. | 众神创造了你 |
[11:42] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[11:46] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[11:51] | Love me as I love you. | 如我爱你这般爱我吧 |
[11:54] | And I will have your child. | 我会有你的孩子 |
[11:57] | I will have your child. | 我会怀上你的孩子 |
[11:59] | The gods never had children with humans. | 众神永不可能和人类有孩子 |
[12:04] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[12:06] | Odin conceived a son with Rind. | 奥丁和林德生了一个儿子 |
[12:09] | That son was Vala, | 那就是瓦利 |
[12:12] | who killed Hod in the revenge for the murder of Baldur. | 他杀了霍德 为巴尔德尔报仇 |
[12:25] | You are a god. | 你就是神 |
[12:29] | A god. | 一个神 |
[12:33] | All you have to do is believe. | 你只需要相信你自己 |
[12:47] | By your blood I will bear you a child, | 我会用你的鲜血怀上你的孩子 |
[12:52] | a son. | 一个儿子 |
[12:53] | And he too will be a god… | 他也会是神 |
[12:57] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
[13:01] | And he, the embodiment of my love, | 他 我对你的爱的化身 |
[13:04] | will always be by your side | 会永远在你身边 |
[13:07] | in times of peace, of war, | 陪你走过平静年代 战争岁月 |
[13:11] | and in time of treachery. | 与你共同面对背叛 |
[14:23] | My Lord Heahmund. | 黑蒙德大人 |
[14:25] | Brother in Christ. | 基督教兄弟 |
[14:26] | Let us embrace and thank God for your return. | 拥抱一下 感谢上帝让你平安归来 |
[14:32] | My Lord Cuthred, | 丘斯雷德大人 |
[14:35] | how strange it is to find you set upon such a… | 看到你站在如此神圣的舞台上 |
[14:42] | sacred stage. | 还真是奇怪 |
[14:45] | I never thought your ambitions | 我从没想到过你的野心 |
[14:47] | were fixed upon our Holy Church. | 一直觊觎着我们神圣的教堂 |
[14:50] | God does indeed work in a mysterious way, | 造化弄人 |
[14:52] | my dear Heahmund. | 我亲爱的黑蒙德 |
[14:54] | But, like Saint Paul on the road to Damascus, | 但是 正如在去大马士革路上的圣徒保罗一样 |
[14:56] | I too was struck by lightning, | 我也被上帝之光击中 |
[14:58] | and saw that my past life was the way to hell, | 看到我前世下了地狱 |
[15:01] | that I needed redemption and the Lord’s grace, | 我需要悬崖勒马 在上帝的恩典下 |
[15:04] | before it was too late. | 得到救赎 |
[15:07] | I still wonder | 我还是不解 |
[15:10] | if you would lie down on a burning griddle, | 如果主要你躺在炽热的平底锅上 |
[15:13] | or castrate yourself, or pluck out your eyes | 亦或阉割自己 亦或自挖双眼 |
[15:16] | if our Lord requested it, as I would. | 你会像我一般义无反顾吗 |
[15:22] | I cannot help but think | 我不禁会认为 |
[15:23] | your ambitions are more worldly, | 你的野心更世俗 |
[15:25] | and less sacred. | 且没那么神圣 |
[15:28] | Heahmund, you’re not exactly a saint yourself. | 黑蒙德 你自己也不是什么圣人 |
[15:31] | The Lord knows my struggles. | 主知道我的挣扎 |
[15:34] | I struggle with the devil in the desert as our Lord did, | 我与主一样在跟荒漠中的恶魔抗争 |
[15:40] | but at least my struggles are spiritual. | 但至少我的抗争都是精神上的 |
[15:46] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[15:50] | You like being a Prince of the Church | 你喜欢当红衣主教 |
[15:53] | because of these fine robes, | 因为你可以穿着上好的长袍 |
[15:55] | and the trappings of high office… | 佩戴着高职级的装饰 |
[16:01] | And the power. | 还有权力 |
[16:02] | And if I have that power, | 如果我有这么大的权力 |
[16:04] | do you suppose I would willingly renounce it? | 你觉得我会心甘情愿地放弃它吗 |
[16:06] | This is my place! | 这是我的地盘 |
[16:09] | I am Sherborne’s true bishop, not you. | 我才是真正的舍伯恩主教 不是你 |
[16:14] | You are a hypocrite | 你就是个伪君子 |
[16:18] | and should step aside | 应该趁主还没有发现你 |
[16:21] | before the Lord finds you out! | 赶快让位 |
[16:30] | On the contrary, I believe, | 正相反 我相信 |
[16:31] | I and others who share my opinion, | 我和与我观念相同的人 |
[16:33] | are doing the Lord’s work and protecting the church | 是在替主行事 保护教堂 |
[16:35] | against the attacks of our new King. | 不受我们的新王攻击 |
[16:37] | You have been away. | 你已经离开了 |
[16:39] | The death of King Aethelwulf was a tragedy for Wessex, | 埃塞尔沃夫国王的死对韦塞克斯来说无疑是场灾难 |
[16:41] | and the ascension of his son a most dangerous outcome | 而他儿子的继位对我们所有信奉 |
[16:44] | for all of us who believe in our holy Catholic church, | 神圣的天主教教堂的人 和我们国家的未来而言 |
[16:47] | and the future of our country. | 是最为危险的结果 |
[16:50] | And so, you and these others | 所以 你和这些其他人 |
[16:55] | would seek Alfred’s overthrow? | 会盼着阿尔弗雷德推翻这个国家吗 |
[16:57] | Heahmund, I did not say so. | 黑蒙德 我没有这么说 |
[17:04] | You did not have to. | 你不必说出口 |
[17:07] | Our interview is over. | 我们的面谈结束了 |
[17:09] | I am sorry your journey here was fruitless. | 很抱歉你的远行没有任何成效 |
[17:11] | I am Bishop of Sherborne, and will remain so, | 蒙主恩赐 我是舍伯恩主教 |
[17:13] | by God’s good grace! | 以后也会是 |
[17:18] | No crop. | 没有庄稼 |
[17:23] | No food. | 没有食物 |
[17:26] | Nothing to eat. | 没有吃的 |
[17:32] | We won’t survive this winter! | 我们撑不过这个冬天了 |
[17:38] | Frodi! | 弗罗迪 |
[17:40] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[17:41] | Everyone here wants to pretend | 这里所有人都想假装 |
[17:43] | that Thorgrim’s death was an accident. | 索格灵的死是个意外 |
[17:45] | It was no accident! You killed him! | 根本不是意外 是你杀了他 |
[17:48] | You killed my brother! | 你杀了我兄弟 |
[17:50] | And I want to remind you both that I know the truth! | 我想提醒你们两个 我知道真相 |
[17:53] | We didn’t kill him. | 我们没有杀他 |
[17:56] | Get that into your stupid head! | 用你的笨脑袋记住了 |
[17:58] | Frodi, you are a good boy. | 弗罗迪 你是个好孩子 |
[18:02] | As was your brother, as was my son Bul. | 你兄弟也是 我儿子布勒也是 |
[18:06] | But if you ever speak this way to me again, | 但你要是再这么跟我说话 |
[18:08] | this community will lose another good boy. | 这个部落就会再损失一个好孩子 |
[18:11] | You do not care for this community, Eyvind. | 你根本不在乎这个部落 埃温德 |
[18:15] | Oh, I care. | 我当然在乎 |
[18:16] | I care more than you know. | 我比你所知道的要在乎多了 |
[18:19] | And more than that fool Floki! | 比那个白痴弗洛基还要在乎 |
[18:30] | They all think that I was lying, | 他们都觉得我在撒谎 |
[18:33] | that I was lying to entice you all to come here | 我为了一己私欲 |
[18:35] | for my own selfish reasons, | 骗你来到这里 |
[18:38] | or because I am insane. | 或者是我已经疯了 |
[18:44] | And perhaps they are right. | 或许他们是对的 |
[18:49] | What if I never saw the gods? | 如果我从没见过众神呢 |
[18:53] | What if it was all in my head? | 要是这些全是我的臆想呢 |
[18:56] | What if Ubbe was right? | 如果乌伯是对的呢 |
[18:58] | Perhaps I’m just a crazy old fool after all! | 或许我不过是个疯狂的蠢蛋而已 |
[19:04] | The gods are not here. | 神不在这里 |
[19:06] | They are not here! | 不在这里 |
[20:03] | – Where have you been? – No. | -你去哪了 -别这样 |
[20:08] | To Sherborne, where I used to be bishop. | 舍伯恩 我以前当主教的地方 |
[20:11] | To visit my successor. | 去见我的继任者 |
[20:22] | What is wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[20:23] | They want to kill him. | 他们要杀他 |
[20:25] | Who do they want to kill? | 他们要杀谁 |
[20:27] | They want to kill Alfred. | 他们要杀阿尔弗雷德 |
[20:30] | They want to kill the King. | 他们要杀国王 |
[20:53] | Princess Elsewith. | 艾尔维斯公主 |
[20:56] | My Lady. | 夫人 |
[20:57] | Welcome to Wessex. | 欢迎来到韦塞克斯 |
[21:00] | Your journey must have been long and hard. | 旅途一定十分劳顿吧 |
[21:03] | May I introduce you to my eldest son, | 请允许我介绍我的长子 |
[21:05] | Prince Aethelred? | 埃塞尔雷德 |
[21:07] | My Lord. | 大人 |
[21:09] | You must come inside and rest. | 请进来休息 |
[21:11] | And later, you’ll meet the King. | 一会儿就能见到国王 |
[21:15] | You told us that you would honor King Ecbert’s pledges. | 你跟我们说你会兑现国王艾克伯特的承诺 |
[21:20] | That you would hand over the lands | 你会把本该属于我们的土地 |
[21:21] | that we are entitled to. | 还给我们 |
[21:23] | If you recall, I said you would have to | 如果你还记得 我说过你们必须要 |
[21:25] | prove your value to us first. | 先证明你们对我们的价值 |
[21:27] | We don’t have to prove anything! | 我们不用证明任何事 |
[21:29] | We have the legal right! | 我们本就有权 |
[21:30] | Here, signed by King Ecbert, in our presence! | 这里 国王艾克伯特当我们的面签的 |
[21:38] | My grandfather had no authority | 我祖父没有权利 |
[21:40] | to grant you any land. | 赐予你们土地 |
[21:41] | He had already relinquished the throne to my father, | 他当时已经把王位传给了我父亲 |
[21:44] | who was crowned here a few days before you arrived. | 你们到达以前就已经继位了 |
[21:47] | So, it was all just a lie? | 所以这就是个骗局吗 |
[21:54] | But now, you are the King. | 但现在 你是国王 |
[21:58] | So, you can sign it over to us | 所以 你可以签字 |
[22:00] | and you can grant us those lands right now. | 把属于我们的土地还给我们 |
[22:04] | In theory, yes, I could. | 理论上是的 我可以 |
[22:06] | What does that mean? | 这话算什么意思 |
[22:07] | There are important people here | 这里有位高权重之人 |
[22:09] | who do not want me to grant lands to those who, | 不想让我把土地赐给一些 |
[22:11] | in the past, have attacked and raided us. | 过去曾经攻击 掠夺过我们的人 |
[22:13] | So, why would we fight for you, | 那我们凭什么要为你战斗 |
[22:15] | when everything you say is just a lie? | 既然这一切都是骗局 |
[22:17] | I am not lying. | 我没有骗你 |
[22:20] | I am being more honest with you | 我正是在以诚恳相待 |
[22:21] | than you’ve any right to expect! | 我的诚意超乎你的料想 |
[22:23] | You have thrown yourself upon my mercy! | 你们如今的命也源于我的仁慈 |
[22:25] | So, do not presume anymore upon my charity. | 所以 不要再来质疑我的宽宏大量 |
[22:28] | When I can, I will grant you that land. | 时候到了 我自然会把土地赐给你们 |
[22:34] | In the meantime, I must go and meet my future wife. | 现在 我要去见我的未婚妻了 |
[22:47] | Fear not, he’ll be here momentarily. | 别担心 他马上就来 |
[22:53] | The King! | 国王 |
[22:59] | There you are. | 你来了啊 |
[23:01] | May I introduce my niece, Princess Elsewith. | 请允许我为你介绍我侄女 艾尔维斯公主 |
[23:05] | Princess. | 公主 |
[23:07] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[23:34] | – So, you are Mannel’s daughter? – Yes. | -所以你是曼内尔的女儿 -是的 |
[23:36] | I remember Mannel before the gates of York. | 我记得当时在约克门前的曼内尔 |
[23:39] | He was a very brave man. | 他是为勇者 |
[23:41] | He saved my life. | 救了我的命 |
[23:43] | I didn’t know that. | 我并不知道此事 |
[23:45] | I just heard he died in battle. | 只听说他死在了战场上 |
[23:48] | The Northmen were pressing us back. | 北方人当时在反击 |
[23:51] | He sacrificed himself for us. | 他为我们牺牲了自己 |
[23:57] | But are these not Northmen? | 但那些不就是北方人吗 |
[24:00] | Here at your court? | 就在这大堂内 |
[24:01] | The sons of King Ragnar Lothbrok, | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子们 |
[24:03] | the most famous of all Northmen | 最为人熟知的北方人 |
[24:05] | on our side and prepared to fight for us. | 在我们这里 要为我们战斗 |
[24:08] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[24:10] | Bjorn Ironside. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[24:14] | I have heard tales of him. | 我听说过他的事迹 |
[24:16] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[24:19] | You ought to know, | 你要知道 |
[24:21] | the Archbishop of Canterbury has summoned a Holy Synod. | 坎特伯雷大主教召开了圣会议 |
[24:23] | What for? | 为什么 |
[24:24] | To discuss your attacks on the church. | 为了讨论教堂袭击的事 |
[24:26] | And your harboring of pagans at the royal villa. | 还有你们那群包围宫殿的异教徒 |
[24:28] | You must take this seriously, Alfred. | 你要谨慎对待此事 阿尔弗雷德 |
[24:30] | They are not the only voices raised against you. | 他们可不是反对你的唯一声音 |
[24:48] | Too slow. | 太慢 |
[24:54] | Why do you watch these pagans? | 你看这些异教徒干什么 |
[24:57] | I am curious to see a woman fighting equally with a man. | 我对女人和男人一样战斗很好奇 |
[25:03] | I had heard of these so-called shield maidens. | 我听说过这些盾女的事 |
[25:06] | I did not believe they really existed. | 之前我还以为她们不存在 |
[25:08] | It is not proper or decent for women to fight. | 女人战斗不是体面的事 |
[25:12] | Only these horrid pagans, | 只有这些可怕的异教徒 |
[25:13] | worshippers of the devil, would allow it. | 崇拜邪神 才会允许这种事 |
[25:18] | It amazes and disquiets me that the King of Wessex | 我很担心 也很惊讶韦塞克斯之王 |
[25:21] | allows such people to live freely at his villa. | 居然允许这种人住在他的宫殿 |
[25:24] | Sons of Ragnar, who most violently put to death | 他们是拉格纳的儿子 拉格纳可是被埃勒国王 |
[25:26] | both King Aelle and King Ecbert. | 和艾克伯特国王残忍赐死的 |
[25:29] | And now they are treated like honored guests. | 而现在却将他们奉为上宾 |
[25:47] | We should rest the horses. | 我们应该让马休息一下 |
[26:29] | You asked to see me. | 你要求见我 |
[26:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:32] | Please, sit. | 请坐吧 |
[26:39] | Some wine? | 要酒吗 |
[26:48] | I think your brother Bjorn has set his heart against me. | 我觉得你兄弟比约恩的心背弃了我 |
[26:51] | He feels… | 他感觉 |
[26:54] | Betrayed. | 受到了背叛 |
[26:55] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[26:57] | But what can I do? It was not of my doing. | 但我能怎样呢 这不是我造成的 |
[26:59] | And for the time being, it is not easy for me | 而就眼下来看 让我再次许给你们 |
[27:02] | to grant you those lands again. | 那片土地可不是容易的事 |
[27:03] | Many are against it. | 很多人都反对 |
[27:05] | So, what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[27:07] | A consilium. | 劝谕 |
[27:09] | You could publicly renounce your pagan gods | 你们可以公开宣布放弃你们那异教的神 |
[27:12] | and be baptized as a Christian. | 并受洗成为基督徒 |
[27:17] | I can’t imagine Bjorn would ever agree to that. | 我可不觉得比约恩会同意这条件 |
[27:20] | I am not talking about Bjorn, | 我说的不是比约恩 |
[27:23] | but about you. | 而是你 |
[27:42] | You do that for me, Ubbe, | 请为我受洗吧 乌伯 |
[27:44] | and a part of my burden is lifted. | 这样我的重担也能减轻一部分了 |
[27:47] | Ragnar talked to me when I was a boy. | 小时候拉格纳跟我说过 |
[27:49] | And he talked about your people, my people, | 他跟我说 你的人民与我的人民 |
[27:51] | sharing the land. | 共享土地 |
[27:54] | And I think that, of all his sons, | 而我想 在他所有的儿子中 |
[27:57] | you are the closest to him. | 你是最像他的那个 |
[28:00] | He told my grandfather | 他曾跟我祖父说 |
[28:02] | that he no longer believed in your gods. | 他不再相信你们的神明了 |
[28:06] | That is not true. | 这不是真的 |
[28:08] | My grandfather told me everything. | 我祖父什么都会告诉我 |
[28:11] | He wanted to prepare me for times such as this. | 他想让我为这种时候做好准备 |
[28:13] | And he loved your father. | 而且他也爱你父亲 |
[28:15] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[28:16] | Your father’s death broke him. | 你父亲的死压垮了他 |
[28:18] | Destroyed him. | 毁了他 |
[28:31] | I will need time to think about what you have told me. | 我需要时间想一想你告诉我的事 |
[28:54] | What’s wrong with you? | 你这是出了什么毛病 |
[28:56] | Wrong, Mother? | 毛病 母后 |
[28:57] | Have you nothing to say to your wife-to-be? | 难道你没有什么要跟你未来妻子说的吗 |
[29:02] | God knows the poor girl must feel abandoned. | 天晓得那可悲的女孩儿现在定会觉得被遗弃了 |
[29:05] | Grievously neglected. | 悲伤地被忽视了 |
[29:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:14] | Don’t apologize to me. | 不要跟我道歉 |
[29:19] | Just speak to her, apologize to her. At least pretend to be interested. | 去跟她讲 跟她道歉 起码做出个样子来 |
[29:24] | – Mother, you have no idea. – No. | -母后 你根本不明白… -打住 |
[29:27] | I understand more than you will ever know. | 我明白的比你这辈子见过的还要多 |
[29:30] | And I refuse to let you feel sorry for yourself. | 我不允许你为自己而感到歉意 |
[29:34] | You are a king! | 你是个国王 |
[29:40] | Start behaving like one. | 要有个国王的体统 |
[29:58] | I am with child. | 我怀了孩子 |
[30:00] | What? | 什么 |
[30:02] | I am with child. | 我有身孕了 |
[30:14] | With my… | 是我的… |
[30:16] | With your child, Ivar. | 我怀了你的孩子 伊瓦尔 |
[30:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:21] | What are you going to do with her, hmm? | 你要怎么处置她 |
[31:25] | Margrethe? | 玛格丽特吗 |
[31:27] | She’s insane. | 她疯了 |
[31:29] | She’s going to kill all of us. | 她会杀了我们所有人 |
[31:31] | Don’t worry, Ivar. | 别担心 伊瓦尔 |
[31:33] | She won’t kill you. | 她不会杀死你的 |
[31:39] | Why are you still here? | 你们怎么还在这儿 |
[31:44] | What? | 什么 |
[31:44] | There is no reason for you to stay here. | 你们没理由待在这儿 |
[31:47] | Unless you plan to kill me | 除非你们计划要杀了我 |
[31:49] | and make yourself King of Kattegat. | 再自封为卡德加特之王 |
[31:51] | No, I don’t want to do that. | 我可不想这样 |
[31:53] | I don’t want the… | 我不想要… |
[31:56] | The mess. | 混乱局面 |
[31:57] | Then why do you stay? | 那你为什么还留下 |
[32:01] | I’m not going to stay. | 我不会久留的 |
[32:03] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[32:04] | I have made new plans on raiding England. | 我已经制定了劫掠英格兰的新计划 |
[32:07] | All the others are raiding there. | 其他人都去劫掠英格兰了 |
[32:10] | I don’t want to miss out. | 我可不想错过 |
[32:13] | Well, that fits perfectly. | 这样正好 |
[32:16] | My wife Freydis is already with child. | 我妻子芙蕾迪丝已经怀孕了 |
[32:24] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[32:27] | That business doesn’t always work out so well. | 那种事可不总是能如愿以偿 |
[33:02] | Margrethe. | 玛格丽特 |
[33:27] | I saw her. | 我看见她了 |
[33:28] | The Queen of Kattegat. | 卡德加特女王 |
[33:30] | Freydis. I saw her. | 芙蕾迪丝 我看见她了 |
[33:33] | They say she is with child. | 传闻说她已经怀孕了 |
[33:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:36] | I cannot have children. | 我没法生孩子 |
[33:38] | Not with anyone. | 和谁都没办法 |
[33:40] | Knowing that has broken my head. | 这件事把我逼疯了 |
[33:42] | I wanted to be Queen! | 我也想做女王 |
[33:44] | But Ubbe was a coward! | 可乌伯是个懦夫 |
[33:46] | I don’t think so. | 不是这样的 |
[33:47] | I told him not to fight for Lagertha and Bjorn! | 我让他不要同拉葛莎和比约恩一起作战 |
[33:50] | He ignored me and betrayed me with that bitch Torvi! | 可他不听 和那个婊子托尔薇背叛了我 |
[33:59] | But you are kind. | 但你很善良 |
[34:01] | -Listen… -You listen. | -听着… -你听我说 |
[34:02] | Ivar is not kind. | 伊瓦尔不善良 |
[34:05] | He is not kind to you. | 他对你不好 |
[34:07] | In the end, he will kill you. | 等到最后 他会杀了你的 |
[34:10] | So, the only choice, my love, is to kill him first. | 所以亲爱的 唯一的选择就是你杀了他 |
[34:14] | You are not a coward, are you? | 你不懦弱 对吧 |
[34:16] | No. | 不 |
[34:17] | I thought not. | 我觉得也是 |
[34:19] | So, if you kill Ivar, | 所以 如果你去杀了伊瓦尔 |
[34:23] | then I will be Queen! | 我就能做王后了 |
[34:25] | And everything will be all right. | 一切又将会步入正轨 |
[34:27] | I… | 我… |
[34:28] | Don’t let me down! You have to do it! | 别让我失望 你一定要去下手 |
[34:32] | And don’t think I’m mad! I’m not mad! | 别觉得我疯了 我没有疯 |
[34:34] | No, no, no. You’re not mad. | 不 不 你没有疯 |
[34:36] | Here. | 来 |
[34:38] | You are just tired, huh? | 你只是有点累了 |
[34:44] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[34:45] | What is wrong with me? | 我究竟是怎么了 |
[34:47] | Nothing’s wrong with you. | 你没有问题 |
[34:52] | Sleep, sweet Margrethe. | 睡吧 亲爱的玛格丽特 |
[34:56] | I’ll see you soon. | 我等下就回来 |
[35:03] | *Sleep* | *睡吧* |
[35:04] | *Sleep my son* | *睡吧 孩子* |
[35:07] | *The seal’s asleep in the sea* | *海豹在海洋里安睡* |
[35:11] | *The swan on the breaker* | *天鹅在巨浪中沉浮* |
[35:15] | *Seagull on the hill* | *海鸥在山坡间休憩* |
[35:19] | *The cod in the deep water* | *鳕鱼在深海里遨游* |
[36:32] | I’m sorry I’ve neglected you. | 抱歉我忽视了你 |
[36:34] | Sire, please. | 陛下言重了 |
[36:36] | Don’t concern yourself with me. | 您不必担心我 |
[36:37] | It is my fault that I have not found the time to talk to you, | 没有找时间与你谈话 更加了解你 |
[36:40] | get to know you better. | 是我的过失 |
[36:43] | We are supposed to be married. | 我们是要结婚的 |
[36:45] | Do you want to marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[36:46] | I… | 我… |
[36:48] | I hardly know. | 我不太知道 |
[36:50] | Look, I promise I will get to know you better. | 听着 我保证会更加了解你 |
[36:53] | But for the moment… | 但现在… |
[36:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:56] | You have more important things to do. | 你有更加重要的事要做 |
[37:00] | I will see you later. | 再见 |
[37:03] | Sire. | 陛下 |
[37:10] | He is not kind! | 他可不怎么亲和 |
[37:11] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[37:13] | I can have my own thoughts. | 我有自己的想法 |
[37:15] | If you insist. | 悉听尊便 |
[37:37] | You’re Bjorn Ironside. | 你是比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[37:39] | I am. | 是的 |
[37:41] | Go away. | 走开 |
[37:43] | If you want. | 遵命 |
[38:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:46] | And you saw them kissing? | 你看到他们接吻了吗 |
[38:47] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[38:49] | And then… Fornicating together? | 而且还… 通奸了吗 |
[38:52] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[38:54] | Making the beast with two backs. | 简直禽兽不如 |
[38:57] | Poor Heahmund. | 可怜的黑蒙德 |
[38:59] | He was a man who could never control his passions. | 他永远控制不住体内的激情 |
[39:02] | And now his passions will destroy him. | 而如今这份激情将使他走向毁灭 |
[39:06] | But first, for the love I owe him, | 不过首先 由于我敬爱他 |
[39:07] | I will write to him. | 我会先给他写封信 |
[39:09] | Better for all of us he understands | 他如果能明白自己早就不是 |
[39:10] | that he can never again be Prince of the Church. | 教堂的主人 这样对大家都好 |
[39:40] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该来的 |
[39:42] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[39:43] | God will punish me. | 因为上帝会惩罚我 |
[39:46] | My gods won’t punish you. | 我的诸神们不会在意的 |
[40:11] | I’m a virgin. | 我还是处女 |
[40:36] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[40:40] | Why don’t you go away? | 你们怎么还不走 |
[41:01] | Don’t kill me. | 不要杀我 |
[41:03] | I love Ivar! | 我爱伊瓦尔 |
[41:06] | It’s not worth killing me! | 你们没必要杀我 |
[41:07] | I’m harmless! | 我不会害人的 |
[41:09] | I’m mad! Mad Margrethe! | 我已经疯了 疯玛格丽特 |
[41:23] | To my Lord Heahmund, Brother in Christ. | 致黑蒙德大人 基督的信徒 |
[41:26] | I write this day with a most heavy heart, | 我怀着沉重的心情写下这封信 |
[41:29] | having indisputable proof that, | 因为我有确凿的证据称 |
[41:32] | rather than observe your vows of celibacy, | 你没有坚持禁欲的诺言 |
[41:34] | you fornicate almost daily. | 而是每日与人通奸 |
[41:38] | And not with Christian women, | 这些女人还不是基督信徒 |
[41:39] | but, so it appears, with a pagan woman, | 而全部都是异教徒 |
[41:42] | thus, your sins are multiplied. | 因此你的罪孽更加深重 |
[41:45] | And your King and master must learn the truth. | 对此你的国王和主人有权知晓 |
[41:49] | Cuthred. | 丘斯雷德 |
[42:11] | My Lord Heahmund, what has brought you here? | 黑蒙德大人 您为什么来此 |
[42:21] | You know you must show respect | 要知道在这最圣洁的场所 |
[42:23] | in this most sacred of all places. | 行为举止都要放尊敬 |
[42:26] | You have forced me to it, Lord Cuthred. | 是你在逼迫我 丘斯雷德大人 |
[42:30] | You have forced me by your hypocrisy. | 是你的虚伪在逼迫我 |
[42:33] | By your danger to my King! | 是你对我的国王的威胁在逼迫我 |
[42:36] | Even so, Heahmund, draw back. | 即使如此还是先退后吧 黑蒙德 |
[42:39] | Do not commit a crime in the eyes of the Lord. | 不要在上帝的见证下实施罪行 |
[42:42] | Do not damn yourself. | 不要让自己为此受到诅咒 |
[42:43] | You are a most troublesome priest. | 你是最令人厌恶的神父 |
[42:49] | A hollow man. | 一个虚伪的人 |
[42:51] | And you have no true faith. | 还没有真正的信仰 |
[43:02] | Damn you! | 我诅咒你 |
[43:04] | Damn you to hell! | 诅咒你下地狱 |
[43:24] | Heahmund, this is how the world will end! | 黑蒙德 世界会就此毁灭的 |
[43:28] | No, just your world. | 毁灭的只是你的世界 |
[44:09] | Amen. | 阿门 |