时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[01:19] | No one has seen her. | 没人见到她 |
[01:23] | If she’s still alive, she has vanished. | 如果她还活着 就是消失了 |
[01:29] | I swore upon my life and my God, | 我以我的生命和上帝发誓 |
[01:31] | if with your help we defeated our enemies, | 如果你们帮我们赢过对方 |
[01:34] | that I would honor the pledges made to you | 我就兑现我祖父艾克伯特国王 |
[01:35] | by my grandfather, King Ecbert. | 对你们的承诺 |
[01:42] | Here is the treaty giving you, by our royal consent, | 这份皇室批准的协议赠与你们 |
[01:46] | all the lands that constitute the ancient kingdom of East Anglia. | 所有组成古东安格利亚王国的土地 |
[01:52] | These lands I grant you in perpetuity, | 我把这些土地永久性地赠与你们 |
[01:54] | to settle and to farm as you see fit. | 你们可以随意居住耕织 |
[01:58] | Now, there is not a great population there. | 现在那里人口不多 |
[02:00] | But still, there are settlements and farms. | 但还是有居民和耕地 |
[02:03] | Some have moved away but others have chosen to remain. | 有些人搬走了有些人选择留下 |
[02:06] | I suggest you treat them well. | 我建议你们好好对待他们 |
[02:08] | They are not so ill disposed towards you, | 他们对你们并没有不良居心 |
[02:10] | but they will be wary and apprehensive. | 但他们肯定谨慎而惶恐 |
[02:15] | – The last time this happened… – Yes. | -上次你们许给我们结果又背叛… -是的 |
[02:18] | All I can say is that this time will be different. | 我只能说这次不一样 |
[02:21] | I will leave some of my bodyguards as a gesture of my support, | 我会留下一些侍卫以示支持 |
[02:24] | and I will use my authority as King to protect your rights. | 而且我会使用国王的威严保护你们的权利 |
[02:27] | You have no reason to fear otherwise. | 你们无需害怕 |
[02:37] | Here I do affix the royal seal. | 我在这里盖上王印 |
[02:40] | And so it is done. | 所以尘埃落定 |
[02:46] | And now I welcome you, | 现在我正式欢迎你们 |
[02:48] | formally, as allies and as friends. | 我们的盟友和朋友 |
[03:07] | That is not the end of our business today. | 今天的议程还没有结束 |
[03:13] | Guards! | 护卫 |
[03:14] | Arrest the traitors! | 逮捕叛徒 |
[03:17] | No! You can’t do this! | 不 你不能这么做 |
[03:19] | Take your hands off me! | 把手拿开 |
[03:20] | – Unhand me! – No, Lord! I’m innocent! | -放开我 -不 陛下 我是无辜的 |
[03:24] | You’ll soon have cause to regret these actions, Lord Alfred! | 你很快就会后悔这么做 阿尔弗雷德陛下 |
[03:27] | That I promise you! | 我向你保证 |
[03:30] | I’m innocent! I’m innocent! | 我是无辜的 我是无辜的 |
[04:02] | So, King Harald, you return… | 所以 哈拉尔王 你铩羽… |
[04:07] | Defeated. | 而归 |
[04:08] | Having been made a fool of by Bjorn Ironside. | 被比约恩·艾恩赛德耍得团团转 |
[04:12] | And with no sign of Jarl Olavsson, our leader. | 而且我们的奥拉维森首领也不见踪影 |
[04:16] | Jarl Olavsson died well in battle… | 奥拉维森首领在战斗中牺牲了… |
[04:23] | And is certainly now in Valhalla. | 现在肯定已经进了瓦尔哈拉殿堂 |
[04:28] | What is that to us? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:31] | You must believe in your leaders. | 你一定要相信你们的首领 |
[04:35] | They can suffer reversals, defeats… | 他们可以忍受情况逆转 战败 |
[04:39] | But you must give them a chance to prove | 但你一定要给他们机会去证明 |
[04:41] | just why they rose in the first place. | 为什么他们最初能够脱颖而出 |
[04:46] | I don’t believe in giving second chances. | 我不相信第二次机会 |
[04:51] | Not to fools and failures. | 尤其是会给蠢人和失败的人 |
[04:57] | No. | 别 |
[05:02] | Exactly my words when I was younger, | 我年轻时也说过一样的话 |
[05:05] | but, uh… | 但是… |
[05:09] | You live and you learn. | 人会在成长中学习 |
[05:39] | Friends. I didn’t have the chance to present to you | 朋友们 我还没来得及介绍 |
[05:44] | Magnus, son of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 马格纳斯 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子 |
[05:48] | Hail Ragnar! | 拉格纳万岁 |
[05:50] | With him beside us, we can achieve great things. | 有他在 我们定成大事 |
[05:55] | This city of York will be a great city! | 约克城一定会成为一个大城市 |
[06:00] | The center of an empire! Our empire! | 一个帝国的中心 我们的帝国 |
[06:05] | That will stretch from here to Kattegat, | 从这里延伸到卡特加特 |
[06:08] | from Ireland to Frankia, | 从爱尔兰延伸到法兰克 |
[06:12] | from Scotland to the steppes of Russ! | 从苏格兰延伸到俄国大草原 |
[06:16] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[06:30] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[06:37] | You killed Heahmund, | 你杀了黑蒙德 |
[06:39] | one of the greatest of all Saxon warriors. | 最伟大的撒克逊战士之一 |
[06:41] | He was already badly wounded. | 他那时已经伤得很重了 |
[06:44] | I just finished him off. | 我只是最后解决了他 |
[06:48] | Why are you fighting for King Harald? | 为什么你要为哈拉尔国王卖命 |
[06:50] | I was at York, with my husband, Jarl Olavsson. | 我之前和我的丈夫奥拉维森首领在约克 |
[06:54] | We agreed to join the King’s army. | 我们同意加入国王的军队 |
[06:56] | And where is your husband now? | 你丈夫现在在哪 |
[06:57] | He was killed in the battle. | 他在战斗中被杀了 |
[07:00] | It’s a pity, he was a good husband. | 真可惜 他是个好丈夫 |
[07:03] | A good man. | 是个好人 |
[07:05] | I lost my mother in the battle. | 我在战斗中失去了母亲 |
[07:08] | Your mother? Who are you? | 你的母亲 你是谁 |
[07:13] | Bjorn. Bjorn Ironside. | 比约恩 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[07:16] | You’re famous. | 你很有名 |
[07:19] | I suppose that means you can do what you want. | 我想那意味着你可以随心所欲 |
[07:22] | Ask people anything you want. | 想要什么就要什么 |
[07:26] | What is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[07:27] | Gunnhild. | 格尼黑尔德 |
[07:29] | Gunnhild. | 格尼黑尔德 |
[07:31] | I would like to know you better. | 我想更了解你一点 |
[07:33] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该说什么 |
[07:36] | You see how it is with me. I am bound. Prisoner. | 你看到我的情况了 我是个阶下囚 |
[07:41] | My husband is dead. | 我丈夫死了 |
[07:43] | Am I supposed to refuse your advances? | 我该拒绝你的示爱吗 |
[07:47] | I could take advantage of you. | 我可以占你便宜 |
[07:52] | But I don’t want to. | 但我不想 |
[07:55] | You and I, we are equals. | 你和我 我们是平等的 |
[07:58] | I will cut your ropes if you answer me a question. | 如果你回答我一个问题 我就放了你 |
[08:02] | Yes? | 什么 |
[08:04] | After Heahmund died, | 黑蒙德死了之后 |
[08:06] | my mother was wounded and she vanished. | 我母亲受伤失踪了 |
[08:09] | I need to know if you were witness to anything | 我想知道你是否看到了什么 |
[08:12] | that could give me answers. | 能给我一点线索 |
[08:13] | I need to know if her disappearance was of her own making… | 我想知道 失踪是她自己的意愿 |
[08:17] | Or against her will. | 还是被迫的 |
[08:20] | I cannot help you. I saw nothing. | 我帮不了你 我什么也没看到 |
[08:37] | You’re a free woman. You can do anything you like. | 你是一个自由的女人 你可以随心所欲 |
[08:47] | What was that for? | 什么意思 |
[08:49] | I was just exercising my freedom. | 我在练习我的自由 |
[08:54] | Perhaps we shall meet again. | 也许我们可以继续见面 |
[08:56] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[08:59] | You can leave now. | 你可以走了 |
[09:14] | What happened to her? | 她发生了什么事 |
[09:19] | How do people just disappear? | 人怎么可能凭空消失 |
[09:22] | Well, you know how. | 你知道可以的 |
[09:23] | Didn’t our father just disappear? | 我们的父亲不就是凭空消失了吗 |
[09:27] | Lagertha isn’t like that. | 拉葛莎和他不一样 |
[09:30] | She doesn’t just run away. | 她不是逃跑了 |
[09:32] | And in the middle of a battle? | 况且还在战斗中 |
[09:34] | And how did she even manage that? | 那她是怎么做到的 |
[09:36] | It was like she was sucked into thin air. | 似乎她就那么消失在空气里了 |
[09:37] | – I know her… – No, you don’t! | -我了解她… -不 你不了解 |
[09:39] | You know nothing. | 你什么都不懂 |
[09:41] | Lagertha killed your mother. | 拉葛莎杀了你的母亲 |
[09:43] | As far as you’re concerned, you’d rather she be dead. | 你肯定很希望她死了 |
[09:46] | Why am I even talking to you? | 我为什么要和你说这些 |
[09:49] | I do know Lagertha. | 我了解拉葛莎 |
[09:53] | I loved her and I trusted her, | 我爱她 我相信她 |
[09:56] | and she loved and trusted me. | 她也爱我相信我 |
[10:00] | She wouldn’t have just disappeared, | 她不会随意消失的 |
[10:01] | not unless there was a reason. | 除非事出有因 |
[10:05] | What does that even mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[10:06] | Perhaps she had come to the end of reason. | 也许她消失是有理由的 |
[10:15] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[10:16] | He was implicated. | 他牵连其中 |
[10:21] | – You have… – I’ve already decided to forgive him. | -你必须… -我已经决定要原谅他了 |
[10:28] | Have you told him that? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[10:36] | Alfred… | 阿尔弗雷德… |
[10:39] | He has to talk about it. | 他必须说出来 |
[10:42] | He has to be honest. | 他必须坦诚一切 |
[10:46] | Then, then you can forgive him. | 然后你才能原谅他 |
[10:48] | For God’s sake! | 看在上帝份上 |
[10:51] | I understand. I do. | 我理解你 |
[10:56] | But if you won’t talk to him, | 但你不和他谈 |
[10:59] | please give me your permission to do so. | 那就请让我去 |
[11:03] | Please. I need to know why… | 拜托 我需要知道原因… |
[11:09] | so perhaps I can forgive him. | 那样我才有可能原谅他 |
[11:28] | Treacherous scum. | 叛徒 |
[11:34] | Treason. | 背叛 |
[11:39] | Death to the King! | 国王必死 |
[11:48] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[12:22] | Food! | 食物 |
[12:32] | Floki! | 弗洛基 |
[12:35] | What was that? | 是谁 |
[12:36] | Floki! | 弗洛基 |
[12:39] | Wait here. | 等着 |
[12:57] | Helgi! | 海尔吉 |
[13:05] | Come inside. | 快进来 |
[13:09] | You have bad frostbite. | 你冻伤得太严重了 |
[13:11] | You will lose at least one of your fingers. | 你会至少失去一根手指 |
[13:15] | Why did you travel all this way in such weather? | 这种天气你为什么还跑这么远 |
[13:18] | I… I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[13:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:23] | Everyone is dying. | 大家都快死了 |
[13:27] | What do you mean, Helgi? | 什么意思 海尔吉 |
[13:29] | Who is dying? | 谁要死了 |
[13:32] | Soon after we left here, my father fell ill. | 我们离开这不久后 我父亲就病了 |
[13:37] | We went a long way. We built a house. | 我们走了很远的路 还盖了一间房子 |
[13:41] | But there is so little food and everyone is sick. | 但那里没有什么食物 大家都病了 |
[13:46] | I think Eyvind is dying. | 我觉得埃温德要死了 |
[13:50] | And my sister Jorunn was very sick when I left. | 我走时我妹妹尤若恩病得很重 |
[13:54] | And we’ve already had to bury two of the… | 我们已经葬了两个 |
[13:57] | Two or three of the young ones. | 两三个小孩 |
[14:01] | Don’t talk anymore. | 别说话了 |
[14:03] | I beg you. Please help us! | 求求你 请救救我们 |
[14:06] | Go and save my family. | 去救救我的家人 |
[14:08] | I know we don’t deserve to be saved, but please, Floki. | 我知道我们不配被救 但求你了 弗洛基 |
[14:16] | Try and save them before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及去救救他们 |
[14:19] | Please! | 求你了 |
[14:25] | Think of Mjolnir, Thor’s hammer, for strength. | 想着迈欧尼尔 雷神之锤赐予你力量 |
[14:47] | Why do you want to see me? | 你为什么想见我 |
[14:53] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[14:55] | If I knew, then I would not ask. | 如果我知道 我就不会问了 |
[15:00] | All your friends are arrested, Aethelred. | 你所有朋友都被抓了 埃塞尔雷德 |
[15:06] | Lord Cyneheard confessed everything. | 森尼哈德大人什么都坦白了 |
[15:12] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[15:15] | It’s true. I was approached by them. | 对 是他们来找我的 |
[15:18] | I was still angry that I had been forced, | 我被逼按律法放弃了 |
[15:20] | so it seemed, to renounce the crown | 我觉得本属于我的王位 |
[15:21] | that I thought was mine by right. | 仍胸怀怒火 |
[15:24] | They persuaded me that Alfred had no support as king, | 他们告诉我没有人拥护阿尔弗雷德为国王 |
[15:27] | that he’d be overthrown in any case… | 不管怎样 他的王位都会被推翻… |
[15:31] | But that, if I agreed to replace him, | 但如果我同意代替他 |
[15:34] | the coup would be bloodless. | 这场政变就不会有人流血牺牲 |
[15:37] | And you agreed to go along with them? | 于是你就同意与他们为伍了吗 |
[15:42] | They wanted to stage the coup just before we left for battle. | 他们想在我们出战之前发动政变 |
[15:45] | They wanted me to give the signal. I refused. | 他们要我通风报信 但我拒绝了 |
[15:49] | Then you were involved. | 所以你也牵扯进去了 |
[15:51] | I told you, I refused. | 我跟你说了 我拒绝了 |
[15:58] | I regret ever having listened to them. | 我很后悔听信了他们的谗言 |
[16:00] | I was foolish and too proud. | 我太愚蠢自负 |
[16:02] | I tried to make amends on the battlefield. | 我试图在战场上弥补过失 |
[16:04] | I would have gladly lost my own life to save my brother’s. | 我甘愿为救我的兄弟牺牲自己 |
[16:09] | I will never, ever betray him again! | 我再也不会背叛他了 |
[16:17] | Go and find your mother, boy! | 去找你妈妈吧 孩子 |
[16:20] | Knives to grind! Bring your knives here! Bring your knife! | 磨刀了 拿上你们的刀来 拿刀来 |
[16:46] | Is this a god? | 这是个神吗 |
[16:48] | No god. | 不是 |
[16:50] | That is the Buddha. | 那是佛 |
[16:54] | And who is the Buddha? | 佛是谁 |
[17:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:13] | Hvitserk, I have just received some very interesting news. | 维塞克 我刚听到一些很有趣的消息 |
[17:19] | It seems King Harald was defeated in Wessex | 哈拉尔国王貌似在韦塞克斯 |
[17:23] | by the new king, Alfred. | 被新国王 阿尔弗雷德打败了 |
[17:27] | But with the help of Lagertha, Bjorn, and Ubbe. | 不过是在拉葛莎 比约恩和乌伯的帮助之下 |
[17:31] | Then you knew all along that you didn’t sacrifice Lagertha. | 所以你一直都知道你没有拿真的拉葛莎献祭 |
[17:38] | Did Harald survive the battle? | 哈拉尔还活着吗 |
[17:39] | Yes, he retreated to York. | 是的 他退回约克去了 |
[17:44] | It seems to me that now it is time | 我觉得我们是时候 |
[17:45] | for us to return to England. | 回英格兰去了 |
[17:48] | Harald has learned his lesson. He cannot win without me. | 哈拉尔已经学到教训了 没有我他赢不了 |
[17:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:58] | When our father took me to England, | 我们的父亲带我去英格兰时 |
[18:00] | and was imprisoned by King Ecbert, | 被艾克伯特国王囚禁 |
[18:04] | I played chess with Prince Alfred. | 我和阿尔弗雷德王子下过棋 |
[18:09] | Now I would like to play chess with him again, | 现在 我想再与他下一盘棋 |
[18:12] | only this time, on the battlefield. | 只不过这次 是在战场上 |
[18:23] | Accipite et bibite ex hic… | 接过并喝下 |
[18:27] | Corpus Christi. | 基督圣体 |
[18:28] | Est enim calix sanguinis | 这杯鲜血 |
[18:30] | mei moui et aeterni testamenti, mysterium… | 在永恒的圣约下 我的军队 |
[18:33] | – Corpus Christi. – Fidei, qui pro uobis | -基督圣体 -主赐予你们信仰 |
[18:35] | et pro multis effundetur in remissionem peccatorum… | 多数人坦白罪恶 获得宽恕 |
[18:41] | Corpus Christi. | 基督圣体 |
[18:46] | Corpus Christi. | 基督圣体 |
[19:05] | That’s the King! | 国王来了 |
[19:09] | The King and the men. They’re here. | 国王和他的部下来了 |
[19:14] | Here is the boundary of your legal possession. | 这里就是你们的合法土地 |
[19:17] | Beyond this point, and right to the sea, | 从这之外一直到海边 |
[19:19] | is the Kingdom of East Anglia. | 都是东安格利亚王国的地盘 |
[19:21] | It was ever in my gift, so I have gifted it to you. | 这是别人赠予我的 现在我也把它赠予你们 |
[19:29] | Look, Bjorn. Look at this treasure! | 看 比约恩 看看这片宝地 |
[20:09] | They betrayed every principle, | 他们违背了所有规矩 |
[20:12] | every dream, every hope of our settlement. | 背叛了所有梦想 破坏了我们定居的希望 |
[20:16] | But they are still my family. | 但他们仍是我的家人 |
[20:19] | And they need help. And you can help them. | 现在他们需要帮助 你可以帮助他们 |
[20:21] | If we delay any more, all of them will be dead. | 我们再拖延下去 他们全都会死 |
[20:28] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[20:30] | I was thinking that at last our settlement was beginning to work. | 我在想我们终于可以定居下来了 |
[20:35] | There was no more bad blood. | 不会再有嫌隙 |
[20:39] | No need for revenge or killing. | 不再需要复仇或杀戮 |
[20:43] | And now you want to bring these people back, | 但现在你想要把那些人带来 |
[20:47] | these people that started the chain. | 他们又会带来仇恨和杀戮 |
[20:51] | Who didn’t want to listen to me. | 他们不会听我的话 |
[20:55] | Floki, I understand. | 弗洛基 我理解 |
[20:59] | I can see your worries, but it’s different now. | 我知道你在担忧什么 但现在情况不一样 |
[21:03] | My father has learned a lesson. | 我父亲已经吸取教训了 |
[21:06] | He is filled with remorse. | 他心中充满了悔恨 |
[21:10] | And you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[21:12] | He has changed, Floki. | 弗洛基 他已经变了 |
[21:15] | He has changed. | 他已经变了 |
[21:18] | It can happen. | 这是可能的 |
[21:20] | Isn’t that what you said | 弗洛基 这不就是你说的 |
[21:21] | would happen here, Floki? | 会发生在这里的变化吗 |
[21:24] | That we would live differently. | 你说我们会过上不同的生活 |
[21:26] | That we would change. | 我们会改变 |
[21:58] | Welcome, sire. | 欢迎您 陛下 |
[22:02] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[22:06] | I cannot go inside. | 我不能进去 |
[22:08] | No. Nor I. | 我也不能 |
[22:11] | They worship a false god. | 他们信奉伪神 |
[22:20] | Do you want to talk? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[22:28] | I have lost my father. | 我已经失去了我的父亲 |
[22:31] | And now my mother. | 现在又失去了母亲 |
[22:35] | And yet here is my father’s dream. | 但这是我父亲的梦想之地 |
[22:39] | Right here. | 就是这里 |
[22:43] | Everything he ever wanted for us. | 这就是所有他希望我们得到的 |
[22:48] | How strange. | 多么的奇怪啊 |
[23:13] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[23:15] | Everything will be all right. | 一切都会好起来 |
[23:18] | Everything. | 一切都会 |
[23:38] | Make way! Clear the square! | 让开 把广场清空 |
[23:39] | Clear the way! Stand aside! Out of the way! | 让开 站到一边去 别挡路 |
[23:45] | My Lady. | 夫人 |
[23:50] | It’s the King. | 是国王 |
[23:53] | Go and fetch the physicians. | 去把医生找来 |
[23:56] | Yes, my Lady. | 是 夫人 |
[23:57] | All of you, leave. | 所有人都退下 |
[23:59] | – Yes, my Lady. – My Lady. | -是 夫人 -夫人 |
[24:04] | Elsewith, this is not the first time | 艾尔维斯 这已经不是第一次 |
[24:06] | Alfred been struck down like this. | 阿尔弗雷德像这样被击倒了 |
[24:08] | It’s happened before. | 以前也发生过 |
[24:14] | What can we do? | 我们能做些什么 |
[24:21] | Well, there is very little we can do. | 我们能做的不多 |
[24:25] | I wish there were. | 我倒是希望能做些什么 |
[24:26] | At least I can find the ingredients | 至少我能去找点 |
[24:28] | for some hot salves. | 热敷的药膏 |
[24:36] | Are you… | 你是不是… |
[24:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:39] | I think I am with child. | 我想我怀孕了 |
[24:46] | Elsewith, you must not lose this child. | 艾尔维斯 你必须保住这个孩子 |
[24:50] | So much depends upon this unborn child. | 我们有许多事要指望这个未出世的孩子 |
[24:53] | Perhaps the future of England. | 可能英格兰的未来就靠他了 |
[25:08] | My poor brother. | 我可怜的哥哥 |
[25:13] | He has to live. | 他必须活下来 |
[25:15] | Nothing else matters. | 其他一切都不重要 |
[25:22] | Everything is One. And only the One is. | 一切皆归于一体 唯有它永恒存在 |
[25:27] | Life is a bridge, build no house upon it. | 生命如桥 勿在其上盖屋 |
[25:30] | It’s a river, but don’t cling to its banks. | 生命如河 勿依附河岸 |
[25:34] | You’re on a journey. | 人生如旅 |
[25:37] | This weird old man told you all that? | 都是这个古怪的老男人告诉你的 |
[25:40] | And many other things I’ve already forgotten. | 还有很多我已经忘了 |
[25:43] | Perhaps it’s all a joke. | 可能都是玩笑话 |
[25:45] | Floki would have said so. | 弗洛基会这样说 |
[25:47] | What does it mean? A journey to where? | 这是什么意思 去哪里的旅程 |
[25:53] | He told me I can go talk to him again. | 他告诉我我可以去找他聊聊 |
[25:56] | That he would enlighten me. | 他会启示我 |
[25:59] | But for now… | 但现在… |
[26:02] | let’s just have sex. | 我们还是做爱吧 |
[26:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:35] | That was an emissary from King Olaf the Stout. | 那是奥拉夫国王的信使 |
[26:42] | I’ve invited Olaf to join our army. | 我邀请了奥拉夫加入我们的军队 |
[26:47] | So when do you plan to sail to York? | 你打算什么时候起航去约克 |
[26:52] | We should wait until the spring. | 我们应该等到春天去 |
[26:55] | And after the birth of my divine child. | 在我的圣婴出生之后 |
[27:05] | Why so cynical, dear brother, huh? | 为什么一脸愤世嫉俗 亲爱的弟弟 |
[27:09] | Cynicism poisons your mind, Brother. | 愤世嫉俗会腐蚀你的头脑 弟弟 |
[27:11] | Eventually, you can’t see the good in anyone, or anything. | 最终你会看不到任何美好的东西 |
[27:16] | Can’t you see that Freydis now looks more like Freya, | 你不觉得芙蕾迪丝现在越来越像芙蕾雅了吗 |
[27:20] | the goddess of fertility. | 生育女神 |
[27:26] | No? | 不像吗 |
[27:29] | It seems to me that you are conflicted, Hvitserk. | 我觉得你现在很矛盾 维塞克 |
[27:36] | You jumped ship to be with me, | 你叛逃出走来到我身边 |
[27:38] | because you thought the gods planned it. | 是因为你以为这是众神的安排 |
[27:41] | But then everything I say or do makes you unhappy | 但之后我所说所做的每一件事都令你不快 |
[27:43] | as if you never meant to jump ship at all. | 你真希望从没有叛逃来找我 |
[27:48] | There is no contradiction. | 我内心没有矛盾 |
[27:51] | Of course there’s a contradiction. | 当然有矛盾了 |
[27:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[27:55] | There’s no contradiction | 没有矛盾 |
[27:56] | because it’s possible that everything is part of the One. | 因为有可能一切都是大局的一部分 |
[28:01] | What? | 什么 |
[28:04] | You’re talking rubbish! | 你胡说什么呢 |
[28:08] | You know, I’ve often wondered whether you weren’t a little crazy. | 我经常想 你是不是有点发疯 |
[28:13] | I’m crazy? | 我发疯 |
[28:15] | Just like Margrethe. | 就像玛格丽特一样 |
[28:17] | You know what happened to her. | 你也知道她什么下场 |
[28:45] | We should have arranged a sacrifice. | 我们应该安排一场祭祀 |
[28:48] | We should have made an offering to the gods | 我们应该供奉众神 |
[28:50] | to appease their anger | 以平息他们的怒火 |
[28:52] | and ask for their blessing for this new land. | 并乞求他们赐福这片新土地 |
[28:56] | You think the gods are angry? | 你觉得众神发怒了 |
[28:57] | Of course they are. | 他们当然会发怒 |
[28:59] | Ubbe renounced them in public! | 乌比公开宣布背弃了他们 |
[29:03] | And now Ubbe and Torvi wear the cross of the Christian God | 现在乌比和托尔薇在脖子上挂上了 |
[29:05] | around their necks. | 基督教之神的十字架 |
[29:12] | I have to do something for myself. | 我得为我自己做点什么 |
[29:19] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[29:22] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[29:25] | I want to take Kattegat back from Ivar. | 我想从伊瓦尔手中夺回卡德加特 |
[29:30] | How? | 怎么夺 |
[29:31] | You have no army. | 你没有军队 |
[29:34] | But King Harald has. | 但哈拉尔国王有 |
[29:38] | I’ll persuade him to attack Kattegat with me. | 我会说服他与我一同攻打卡德加特 |
[29:42] | I remember something my husband told me. | 我记得我丈夫对我说过这么一句话 |
[29:45] | He said that King Harald had told him that, | 他说哈拉尔国王在攻打韦塞克斯之后 |
[29:48] | after their attack on Wessex, | 曾告诉他 |
[29:50] | they would both return and attack Kattegat together. | 他们都将再回来 一同攻打卡德加特 |
[29:54] | Then he will listen to me. | 那么他会听我的话的 |
[29:57] | That or he will just kill you. | 有可能 但他也可能杀了你 |
[30:12] | They killed your son and they killed your daughter. | 他们杀了你的儿子 又杀了你女儿 |
[30:18] | Now we’re being asked to save these people. | 现在却有人要求我们救这些人 |
[30:25] | I’m going to leave the decision to you, Kjetill. | 我要让你来做这个决定 凯迪尔 |
[30:29] | You know me, Floki. | 你知道我的 弗洛基 |
[30:33] | You know I cannot live without hope. | 你知道没有希望 我就没法活下去 |
[30:36] | I must have hope | 我必须要有希望 |
[30:40] | for the future of my family. | 有关我家人未来的希望 |
[30:45] | So… | 所以 |
[30:47] | So you’re saying that we should try to save them. | 所以你是说我们应该尽力救他们 |
[30:53] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:01] | If Helgi says his father has changed, | 如果海尔吉说他父亲已改过 |
[31:04] | then I believe him. | 那我会信他 |
[31:08] | And I will go through this blasted winter myself. | 我会独自撑过这严冬 |
[31:12] | And if necessary, I will carry Eyvind home on my own back. | 如果有必要 我会把埃温德背回家来 |
[31:39] | Helgi! | 海尔吉 |
[31:48] | Help me. | 救我 |
[32:05] | Move! | 快走 |
[32:31] | I have made up my mind, Ubbe. | 我已下定决心 乌比 |
[32:34] | For the sake of my mother, and for my own sake, | 为了我的母亲 也为了我自己 |
[32:37] | I need to try to regain Kattegat. | 我要尽力夺回卡德加特 |
[32:40] | We need you here. | 我们需要你 |
[32:42] | There will be more attacks, and you know it. | 攻势将会一波接着一波 你也知道 |
[32:44] | You have to defend Ragnar’s dream. | 你得保卫拉格纳的梦想 |
[32:47] | We are all trying to defend Ragnar’s dream, | 我们都在尽力保卫拉格纳的梦想 |
[32:50] | but perhaps some of us choose to do it differently. | 但或许我们有些人决定要用不同的方法 |
[32:54] | I understand what you have done. | 我理解你所做的事 |
[32:57] | You have taken a path I could not have taken. | 你走了一条我绝不会走的路 |
[33:00] | My brother, still my hero. | 我的兄弟 你仍是我的英雄 |
[33:09] | And Torvi. | 还有托尔薇 |
[33:11] | I also want to say something to you. | 我也有话对你说 |
[33:14] | You have protected and brought up our children. | 你保护并养大了我们的孩子 |
[33:19] | Even when I abandoned you… | 即便是我抛弃了你的时候 |
[33:23] | you were never spiteful or vengeful. | 你也未曾怀恨在心 意图报复 |
[33:29] | You were always loyal to my mother. | 你一直都忠于我的母亲 |
[33:33] | You never sought anything for yourself. | 你从未为自己谋利 |
[33:36] | I love Lagertha. | 我爱拉葛莎 |
[33:38] | She has always been everything to me. | 她是我的全部 一直都是 |
[33:41] | I know that she is still alive and will return some day. | 我知道她还活着 总有一天会回来 |
[33:44] | She’s a survivor, | 她总有办法活下来 |
[33:46] | like you. | 像你一样 |
[33:50] | I love our children… | 我爱我们的孩子 |
[33:54] | and I will always make them proud of you. | 我也永远会让他们为你骄傲 |
[34:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:21] | My Lords. | 诸位大人 |
[34:24] | You will all have heard the news | 你们应当都听说了 |
[34:26] | of the King’s collapse, | 国王病倒的消息 |
[34:28] | and that’s why I wanted to talk to you. | 这也是我要同你们说话的原因 |
[34:32] | To reassure you that Alfred will recover. | 我向你们保证 阿尔弗雷德会康复的 |
[34:36] | – What is wrong with him? – Yes. | -他生什么病了 -是啊 |
[34:38] | No one really knows. | 还查不出来 |
[34:40] | Then he is weak. | 可他很虚弱 |
[34:41] | – We need to know the truth. – What’s going on? | -我们要知道真相 -出什么事了 |
[34:48] | My mother is right. | 我的母亲说得对 |
[34:51] | Alfred has suffered these attacks before | 阿尔弗雷德之前也病倒过 |
[34:53] | and has always survived. | 但都挺过来了 |
[34:56] | You must have faith. | 你们要怀有信念 |
[34:58] | A king who is always sick. | 作为一个国王总是生病 |
[35:02] | What kind of a king is that? | 这算哪门子国王 |
[35:05] | We cannot afford a sick king! | 我们经受不起病怏怏的国王 |
[35:12] | Aethelred is very popular. | 埃塞尔雷德很受欢迎 |
[35:15] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[35:18] | You can trust me. Do you trust me? | 你可以相信我 你相信我吗 |
[35:19] | I had somehow hoped he would not be quite so popular. | 我还曾希望他不要这么受欢迎 |
[35:23] | – And the church? – Yes. | -还有教堂呢 -也是如此 |
[35:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[35:36] | What is it that you say to these men… | 你对那些人说了什么… |
[35:40] | except that they should pray for your brother’s recovery? | 让他们为你的哥哥祈祷康复之外还有什么 |
[35:47] | I say to them what I have a mind to say. | 我告诉他们我想说的话 |
[35:53] | Don’t interfere, Mother! | 别插手进来 母亲 |
[35:56] | Now go and pick some stinking borage | 去煮点臭烘烘的琉璃苣 |
[35:59] | to heal my poor brother. | 给我可怜的弟弟治病吧 |
[37:27] | Your poor brother. | 你的弟弟好可怜 |
[37:29] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[37:33] | If he died, would you be king? | 如果他死了 你会做国王吗 |
[37:38] | Yes. | 会的 |
[37:46] | Then I hope he dies. | 那我希望他会死 |
[38:01] | It’s Bjorn! It is! | 是比约恩 就是他 |
[38:03] | Bjorn Ironside. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[38:15] | – Brother! – Magnus. | -兄弟 -马格纳斯 |
[38:18] | Bjorn Ironside. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[38:24] | Well, come, come! Come. | 来 快过来 |
[38:30] | Bjorn Ironside, | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[38:34] | how happy I am to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[38:37] | And Gunnhild. | 还有格尼黑尔德 |
[38:39] | It seems that fate has, | 看样子命运 |
[38:40] | after all, brought us back together again. | 又最终让我们相聚了 |
[38:42] | Who knew what the gods had in store for us? | 谁能想到诸神究竟为我们安排了什么 |
[38:48] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[38:49] | Who knew. | 谁知道呢 |
[38:50] | I don’t care about any of that. | 这我一点都不在乎 |
[38:52] | I only care that I’ve found my brother Bjorn. | 只在乎我又找到我的兄弟比约恩了 |
[38:54] | That I am Viking. | 在乎我是个维京人 |
[38:56] | And that we shall attack Kattegat… | 还有我们应该进攻卡特加特… |
[38:58] | All together! | 一起出击 |
[39:06] | So tell me, how is my brother? | 说吧 弟弟怎么样了 |
[39:10] | There is no change in his condition. | 情况还是没有好转 |
[39:15] | I don’t know if he even hears us. | 我都怀疑他能不能听见我们 |
[39:19] | I made some potions | 我调了一点药 |
[39:20] | to try to relieve his suffering, | 给他减轻一些痛苦 |
[39:22] | as I did before. | 就像之前一样 |
[39:25] | You are a wonderful mother. | 你是位了不起的母亲 |
[39:28] | To Alfred, and to me. | 对阿尔弗雷德和我都是 |
[39:39] | At least I know you care about your brother. | 至少我知道你很在乎你的弟弟 |
[39:44] | Why wouldn’t I? | 我当然在乎 |
[39:48] | It’s just so terrible | 简直太可怕了 |
[39:52] | how the nobles begin to conspire against him… | 贵族竟然开始谋划背叛他… |
[39:58] | as soon as he’s sick! | 就在他病倒之后 |
[40:01] | They’re not real Christians. | 他们不是真正的基督徒 |
[40:04] | They… | 他们… |
[40:07] | They have no charity in their souls. | 他们的灵魂里没有悲悯 |
[40:13] | They simply want to get rid of him. | 他们只是想除掉他 |
[40:17] | It’s true. | 这倒是 |
[40:18] | And yet, you must understand their fear. | 不过你也要理解他们的担忧 |
[40:23] | Not only for themselves, | 不仅是担忧自己 |
[40:25] | but for Wessex and England. | 也为韦塞克斯和英格兰担忧 |
[40:51] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[40:53] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[40:57] | But surely… | 不过同样… |
[41:01] | Surely they can see that Alfred is their best chance. | 他们也能认清阿尔弗雷德才是真正的希望 |
[41:07] | If they care about Wessex | 如果他们真的在乎韦塞克斯 |
[41:10] | and England, | 或是英格兰 |
[41:12] | then they must care about Alfred! | 他们就一定在乎阿尔弗雷德 |
[41:17] | What… What have you done? | 你… 你做了什么 |
[41:25] | I don’t believe | 我从未相信 |
[41:27] | that you have ever accepted your brother as king. | 你曾把你的哥哥视为国王过 |
[41:34] | I don’t think you ever would. | 你今后也一定不会 |
[41:39] | You would always be a danger to him. | 你会永远成为他的威胁 |
[41:44] | So you’ve poisoned me? | 那你就给我下毒吗 |
[42:08] | What kind of mother are you? | 你算什么母亲 |