| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:31] | We followed your orders | 我们依照你的指令 | 
| [01:32] | and appointed an earl in every district under your control. | 在辖区内的每个区域指定一个伯爵 | 
| [01:36] | They collect taxes and fines. | 他们负责征收税金和罚金 | 
| [01:38] | Each one provides 60 soldiers for your army. | 每个人为你的大军提供60个士兵 | 
| [01:46] | Blacksmith! | 铁匠 | 
| [01:48] | You understand what you have to do. | 你明白自己的职责吗 | 
| [01:50] | I do indeed. I’m straight to work. | 我明白 我去工作了 | 
| [01:53] | Good man. Good man. | 很好 很好 | 
| [02:04] | – So? – We saw two armies marching together. | -怎么样 -我们看到两支军队结伴前进 | 
| [02:07] | One was led by Bjorn Ironside and King Harald Finehair. | 一支由比约恩·艾恩赛德和哈拉尔一世带领 | 
| [02:12] | You recognized them? | 你认出他们了吗 | 
| [02:14] | And the other army, by a King or earl we did not recognize. | 我们不认识带领另一支军队的国王或是伯爵 | 
| [02:17] | Together with someone we did recognize. | 但认识跟他一起的人 | 
| [02:19] | My brother, Hvitserk. | 我兄弟 维塞克 | 
| [02:21] | Yes, my King. | 是的 国王 | 
| [02:26] | And you are completely sure? | 百分百确定吗 | 
| [02:28] | Yes, without any doubt. | 是的 确定无疑 | 
| [02:39] | That is good, huh? | 很好啊 | 
| [02:41] | Don’t you think that’s good, Freydis? | 你不觉得很好吗 芙蕾迪丝 | 
| [02:44] | My fellow gods at last allowed me to see my fate. | 众神终于肯让我直面我的命运 | 
| [02:48] | Now all of my brothers are against me. | 现在我所有的兄弟都与我为敌 | 
| [02:55] | Now I know I’m the chosen one. | 现在我知道了我就是天选之子 | 
| [03:19] | Ivar has clearly made preparations for a siege. | 显然伊瓦尔对围城战准备充分 | 
| [03:23] | Perhaps we should negotiate with him. | 也许我们应该跟他谈判一下 | 
| [03:25] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [03:28] | My brother is right. | 我兄弟说得对 | 
| [03:32] | Never again will we negotiate with Ivar. | 我们再也不会跟伊瓦尔谈判 | 
| [03:36] | It is useless. | 白费力气 | 
| [04:04] | What happened to you, Lagertha? | 你之前怎么了 拉葛莎 | 
| [04:10] | I almost died | 我差点死了 | 
| [04:13] | but was reborn. | 但又重生了 | 
| [04:18] | You were between life and death. | 你刚走过鬼门关 | 
| [04:21] | What did that teach you? | 有什么感受 | 
| [04:26] | The only thing that I’ve learned | 我唯一的感受 | 
| [04:30] | is that life | 就是人生 | 
| [04:31] | is about suffering. | 只有困苦 | 
| [04:35] | There’s no escape from it. | 而且无路可逃 | 
| [04:38] | That’s the truth. | 事实如此 | 
| [04:43] | What’s important | 重要的是 | 
| [04:45] | is how we deal with suffering, | 我们怎么面对困苦 | 
| [04:48] | how we deal with the truth. | 怎么面对事实 | 
| [04:57] | How do I tell my children that life is all about suffering? | 我要怎么告诉我的孩子们人生而困苦 | 
| [05:01] | They will find out for themselves. | 容他们自己发现 | 
| [05:14] | Soon we shall reach Kattegat. | 我们很快就要到卡特加特了 | 
| [05:18] | Where once more, brother will fight against brother. | 在那里再一次 手足相残 | 
| [05:22] | And the world will be wrecked. | 整个世界都为之颠覆 | 
| [05:25] | Midgard will be wrenched by wars | 米德加德会被战争摧残 | 
| [05:29] | for three winters. | 三个冬天 | 
| [05:31] | Fathers will slaughter sons. | 父辈屠杀子辈 | 
| [05:34] | Brothers will be drenched | 兄弟之间 | 
| [05:36] | in one another’s blood. | 互相残杀 | 
| [05:38] | Mothers will desert their menfolk | 母亲们会抛弃丈夫 | 
| [05:41] | and seduce their own sons. | 引诱自己的儿子 | 
| [05:44] | Fimbulvetr, | 芬布尔之冬 | 
| [05:47] | the winter of winters | 严冬之冬 | 
| [05:51] | will grip | 将会 | 
| [05:53] | and throttle Midgard. | 扼住米德加德的咽喉 | 
| [05:56] | Fenrir, | 芬里尔 | 
| [05:58] | the wolf, | 恶狼 | 
| [06:00] | will seize the sun | 将会用恶爪 | 
| [06:02] | between his jaws and swallow her. | 抓住太阳并吞下 | 
| [06:08] | He will spatter Asgard with gore. | 让阿斯加德溅满鲜血 | 
| [06:11] | And then the warriors and all the gods in Valhalla | 瓦尔哈拉的战士和众神 | 
| [06:15] | will bear arms | 都将拿起武器 | 
| [06:16] | and fight against the giants and serpents | 与释放出来攻击米德加德的 | 
| [06:21] | unleashed against Midgard. | 巨人和巨蛇搏斗 | 
| [06:25] | Odin and the wolf | 奥丁和恶狼 | 
| [06:28] | will be the first to engage | 将会第一个参战 | 
| [06:31] | and the battle will be fearsome. | 这将是一场可怕的战斗 | 
| [06:36] | Though in the end, | 但最后 | 
| [06:38] | the wolf will swallow All-Father. | 恶狼将会吞下奥丁神 | 
| [06:43] | That will be the death of Odin. | 那就是奥丁之死 | 
| [06:48] | And then worlds will burn | 世界将会燃烧 | 
| [06:50] | and the gods will die. | 众神将会死去 | 
| [06:53] | And the sun will be dark | 黑日沉沉 | 
| [06:55] | and there will be no stars in the sky. | 夜空漆黑无星 | 
| [06:58] | And the earth will sink into the sea. | 土地将会沉没到海里 | 
| [07:05] | Ragnarok. | 诸神的黄昏 | 
| [07:13] | It’s only a story. | 那只是个故事而已 | 
| [07:16] | Stories are all we have. | 我们只有故事 | 
| [08:01] | Attack the gates. | 攻击大门 | 
| [08:03] | I agree. | 我同意 | 
| [08:04] | We will divide our forces and attack two of the gates | 我们把队伍分成两边 | 
| [08:06] | simultaneously with the greatest violence. | 同时猛烈攻击两个大门 | 
| [08:09] | If we divide our forces, | 如果我们将队伍分开 | 
| [08:12] | we need to be able to know one another. | 我们需要互相了解 | 
| [08:19] | For my brother. | 为了我兄弟 | 
| [08:23] | For Halfdan. | 为了哈夫丹 | 
| [08:39] | Ivar, what is it? | 伊瓦尔 怎么了 | 
| [08:46] | I need to know that you’ve forgiven me. | 我需要知道你已经原谅我了 | 
| [08:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [08:58] | For all that I do. | 为了我所做的一切 | 
| [09:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [09:07] | I love you, Freydis. | 我爱你 芙蕾迪丝 | 
| [09:10] | You know that. | 你知道的 | 
| [09:15] | And I love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [09:20] | And I forgive you. | 我原谅你 | 
| [09:55] | I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [09:59] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好你自己 | 
| [10:01] | And you. | 你也是 | 
| [10:05] | Beloved. | 亲爱的 | 
| [11:05] | Man the walls! | 全都上城墙 | 
| [11:11] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [11:13] | Ready! | 准备好 | 
| [11:16] | Archers, ready! | 弓箭手准备 | 
| [11:20] | Defend the towers! | 守塔 | 
| [11:31] | Repel them! | 击退他们 | 
| [11:37] | Positions! | 就位 | 
| [11:40] | Positions! | 就位 | 
| [11:42] | Take aim. | 瞄准 | 
| [11:45] | Ready! | 准备 | 
| [11:47] | They are approaching! | 他们逼近了 | 
| [12:05] | Forward! | 进攻 | 
| [12:13] | Archers! | 弓箭手 | 
| [12:16] | Loose! | 放箭 | 
| [12:26] | Move! | 上 | 
| [12:28] | Archers… | 弓箭手 | 
| [12:29] | Loose! | 放箭 | 
| [12:31] | Go! | 上 | 
| [12:33] | Loose! | 放箭 | 
| [12:41] | – Ram! – Shield wall. | -撞锤 -盾墙 | 
| [12:49] | Shoot them! | 放箭射他们 | 
| [12:55] | – Ram! – Welcome home, Bjorn. | -撞锤 -欢迎回家 比约恩 | 
| [12:57] | Ram! | 撞锤 | 
| [12:58] | Welcome home! Loose! | 欢迎回家 放箭 | 
| [13:03] | Open. | 打开盾墙 | 
| [13:07] | Come on. | 放箭 | 
| [13:26] | Charge! | 冲啊 | 
| [13:30] | Archers, loose! | 弓箭手 放箭 | 
| [13:59] | Open! | 盾墙开 | 
| [14:06] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me? | 上帝啊 上帝啊 你为何要遗弃我 | 
| [14:09] | Why art Thou so far from helping me? | 你为何不救助于我 | 
| [14:11] | For Thou hast led me into the dust of death. | 因为你要让我坠入死亡之尘中 | 
| [14:16] | Forward! Ram! | 上 撞锤 | 
| [14:25] | Forward! | 冲啊 | 
| [14:30] | Loose! | 放箭 | 
| [14:32] | To the wall! To the wall! | 冲到城墙下 到城墙这来 | 
| [14:33] | Go! To the wall! | 快 去城墙那 | 
| [14:35] | Loose! | 放箭 | 
| [14:37] | Shoot them! | 放箭射他们 | 
| [15:11] | Oh, You can’t help or hear me, can You? | 你救不了我也听不见我的呐喊 对吗 | 
| [15:13] | ‘Cause You’re not there. | 因为你不在 | 
| [15:16] | Oh, You don’t exist. | 你根本不存在 | 
| [15:19] | Loose! | 放箭 | 
| [15:28] | Go! Climb the wall! | 上 爬城墙 | 
| [15:30] | Concentrate your shots! | 集中射 | 
| [15:31] | Go! Jump! | 上 跳 | 
| [15:41] | My brother! You have come too late. | 我的兄弟 你来得太晚了 | 
| [15:45] | Much too late! | 太晚了 | 
| [15:46] | Hit again, I said! Hit again! | 撞门 我说了 接着撞门 | 
| [15:55] | Push! | 用力 | 
| [15:57] | Go to the other gate. | 去另一扇城门那 | 
| [16:01] | Now! Burn them alive! | 活活烧死他们 | 
| [16:13] | Loose! | 放箭 | 
| [16:17] | Ram! | 撞锤 | 
| [16:21] | Ah! Come and see! Come and see the death | 快来看 快来看尸体成堆 | 
| [16:25] | of humanity upon a shore of corpses. | 人性泯灭 | 
| [16:30] | Broken heads, spilled guts, scorched flesh! | 断颅 破肚 烧焦的人肉 | 
| [16:37] | Come and see the young | 快来看年轻人 | 
| [16:39] | tearing each other’s throats out. | 肉搏扯断彼此的喉咙 | 
| [16:43] | Rivers of poison will flow through the halls! | 毒河将流过大厅 | 
| [16:49] | Oath breakers, philanderers, murderers | 背信弃义者 朝三暮四者 夺人性命者 | 
| [16:54] | will wade through those rivers! | 将淌过那些毒河 | 
| [16:57] | Come and see! Come and see! | 快来看 快来看 | 
| [18:05] | We’re beaten. We have to retreat. | 我们败了 要撤退了 | 
| [18:07] | No! | 不 | 
| [18:09] | What if Bjorn is winning? | 要是比约恩快赢了呢 | 
| [18:11] | What if he’s already inside the gate? | 要是比约恩已经进入城门了呢 | 
| [18:13] | We cannot run away now. | 我们现在还不能逃跑 | 
| [18:26] | Back! | 向后 | 
| [18:28] | Ram! | 撞锤 | 
| [18:30] | Back! Ram! | 向后 撞门 | 
| [18:34] | Again! Again! | 再撞 再撞 | 
| [18:36] | Bring it in! | 拿过来 | 
| [18:39] | Ready! | 准备 | 
| [18:41] | Hit! | 撞 | 
| [18:43] | Back! | 向后 | 
| [18:44] | Hit! | 撞 | 
| [18:54] | Again! | 再放火 | 
| [18:58] | Again! | 再放火 | 
| [19:07] | Hit! | 撞 | 
| [19:13] | Back! | 向后 | 
| [19:14] | Ram! | 撞门 | 
| [19:27] | Down! | 放下来 | 
| [19:40] | Shield wall! | 组成盾墙 | 
| [19:45] | Archers! | 弓箭手准备 | 
| [19:49] | Loose! | 放箭 | 
| [19:52] | Close in. | 靠紧点 | 
| [19:56] | Loose! | 放箭 | 
| [20:05] | Loose! | 放箭 | 
| [20:20] | Back! | 去背面 | 
| [20:22] | Push through. | 冲过去 | 
| [20:28] | – Shield wall! – Shield wall! | -组成盾墙 -组成盾墙 | 
| [20:37] | Bjorn! | 比约恩 | 
| [20:39] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 | 
| [20:49] | Call the retreat. Call the retreat. | 叫他们撤退 叫他们撤退 | 
| [20:51] | Go! | 快去 | 
| [20:53] | Go, call the retreat. | 去叫他们撤退 | 
| [20:55] | Sound the retreat. | 叫他们撤退 | 
| [20:57] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 | 
| [21:00] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 | 
| [21:24] | Odin is with me. | 奥丁站在我这边 | 
| [21:28] | I am Ragnar’s son. | 我是拉格纳的儿子 | 
| [21:30] | Odin is with me and you cannot kill me. | 奥丁站在我这边 你杀不了我 | 
| [21:35] | I am Ragnar’s son! | 我是拉格纳的儿子 | 
| [21:49] | Get down you fool! | 下来 你这个傻瓜 | 
| [21:53] | I wonder | 我一直在想 | 
| [21:55] | about you, Magnus. | 关于你的事 马格纳斯 | 
| [21:57] | I always have. | 我一直在想 | 
| [21:59] | At first, I thought you were a Saxon spy! | 刚开始 我以为你是撒克逊间谍 | 
| [22:01] | I was never anyone’s spy! I never was! | 我从不是谁的间谍 从没有 | 
| [22:05] | I was just unlucky. | 我只是运气不好 | 
| [22:06] | I didn’t know who I was until right now. | 我直到现在才知道自己是谁 | 
| [22:31] | You know who I am! | 你们知道我是谁 | 
| [22:34] | I am Bjorn Ironside, | 我是比约恩·艾恩赛德 | 
| [22:36] | son of Ragnar. | 拉格纳之子 | 
| [22:38] | I grew up with many of you. | 我和你们中的很多人一起长大 | 
| [22:40] | You were my neighbors. | 你们是我的友邻 | 
| [22:42] | My friends. | 我的朋友 | 
| [22:44] | We played together when we were children. | 我们小时候一起玩耍 | 
| [22:47] | I am not your enemy! | 我不是你们的敌人 | 
| [22:50] | Ivar is your enemy! | 伊瓦尔才是你们的敌人 | 
| [22:53] | He rules over you with tyranny and cruelty! | 他残暴地统治你们 | 
| [22:56] | He wants to destroy everything my father built. | 他想摧毁我父亲建立的一切 | 
| [22:58] | He’s lying! | 他在说谎 | 
| [22:59] | Kill him! He’s lying! | 杀掉他 他在说谎 | 
| [23:18] | You know me. | 你们了解我的 | 
| [23:42] | What are we to do now? | 我们现在做什么 | 
| [23:44] | Huh? | 什么 | 
| [23:46] | There is no point | 现在再去攻城门 | 
| [23:49] | to us attacking the gates again. | 已经徒劳无功了 | 
| [23:51] | We will never get in that way. | 我们永远攻不进去 | 
| [23:57] | We have lost a great many brave warriors. | 我们已经损失了很多勇敢的战士 | 
| [24:01] | The crows are probably feasting | 也许乌鸦正在享用 | 
| [24:03] | on their hearts and livers right now. | 他们的心肝 | 
| [24:06] | If it was me, | 如果是我 | 
| [24:08] | I would walk away from this battle. | 我会远离这场战斗 | 
| [24:11] | I do not see a way to win. | 我看不到赢的机会 | 
| [24:14] | Ivar is clever. | 伊瓦尔很聪明 | 
| [24:16] | Everything you all think, | 你们所有能想到的 | 
| [24:17] | he has already thought. | 他都想到了 | 
| [24:21] | Bjorn and I are sons of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 比约恩和我是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子 | 
| [24:24] | We don’t give in. | 我们从不放弃 | 
| [24:27] | That’s fine. | 好吧 | 
| [24:29] | But Ivar is a son of Ragnar as well. | 但伊瓦尔也是拉格纳之子 | 
| [24:33] | So what? | 所以呢 | 
| [24:37] | “So what”? | “所以呢” | 
| [24:43] | When I tell you to kill Bjorn, you kill him! | 我让你们杀死比约恩的时候 你们就杀 | 
| [24:49] | You have to understand one thing. | 你们要知道一件事 | 
| [24:51] | That Bjorn is not your friend. | 比约恩不是你们的朋友 | 
| [24:53] | He is your enemy! | 他是你们的敌人 | 
| [24:56] | If he and King Harald succeed in their ambitions, | 如果他和哈拉尔王的野心得以实现 | 
| [24:59] | then what future do we have? | 那我们还有何未来可言 | 
| [25:04] | They have great plans, | 他们有宏图大志 | 
| [25:05] | yes, but those plans do not involve you. | 这没错 但他们的规划里没有你们的位置 | 
| [25:10] | You, the ordinary folk of Kattegat. | 你们这群卡特加特的原住民 | 
| [25:12] | I am the only one who speaks for you. | 我是唯一为你们发声的人 | 
| [25:16] | And I swear, that I will live and die for any of you. | 我发誓 我愿为你们任何一人出生入死 | 
| [25:23] | All that I ask | 而我要求的 | 
| [25:26] | is for your absolute loyalty. | 不过是你们绝对的忠心 | 
| [25:30] | Otherwise, | 否则 | 
| [25:34] | we shall all perish together. | 我们就只能共赴黄泉 | 
| [25:51] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 | 
| [25:55] | About everything. | 所有的事 | 
| [25:59] | About Kattegat. | 在想卡特加特 | 
| [26:03] | About Ragnar. | 在想拉格纳 | 
| [26:08] | About how I’ve been a poor father. | 在想我是一名多么不称职的父亲 | 
| [26:12] | I have thoughts too. | 我也有心事 | 
| [26:15] | I have dreams. | 我会做梦 | 
| [26:18] | I lost a husband. | 我失去了丈夫 | 
| [26:21] | And I have never had children. | 也从未生养过孩子 | 
| [26:26] | Do you want children? | 你想要孩子吗 | 
| [26:29] | It’s what my body was made for. | 我的身体就是为生育而生的 | 
| [26:34] | Except to give pleasure to me and to men. | 当然 还要为我和我的男人带来欢乐 | 
| [26:42] | You are an extraordinary woman, Gunnhild. | 你真是个与众不同的女人 格尼黑尔德 | 
| [26:46] | I am just like any other woman. | 我也不过和其他女人一样 | 
| [26:49] | I don’t want to “Have” To do anything. | 我不想别无选择的做什么事 | 
| [26:53] | I don’t want to be trapped. | 我不想被束缚住手脚 | 
| [27:00] | I want to fight. | 我想要战斗 | 
| [27:03] | And I want to ride wild horses. | 我想要骑上野马 | 
| [27:07] | And I want to be unknowable to you, | 我想让你猜不透我 | 
| [27:10] | even though I want us to be in love. | 但我也想与你坠入爱河 | 
| [27:13] | I’m crazy, right? | 我疯了是不是 | 
| [27:16] | I had an idea you might be. | 我也觉得你是疯了 | 
| [27:18] | It didn’t put you off? | 你没被”吓坏”吗 | 
| [27:24] | Listen, I want to have sex. | 听着 我想要做爱 | 
| [27:31] | I might die tomorrow. | 明天我可能就要死了 | 
| [27:33] | Or you might die tomorrow. | 你也可能会死 | 
| [27:35] | But, in any case, if possible, | 但哪怕机会渺茫 我也想一试 | 
| [27:38] | I should like to be with child. | 我想要怀个孩子 | 
| [27:44] | To have life stirring inside of me. | 让一条生命在我体内成长 | 
| [27:50] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [28:39] | Halt! Who are you? | 停下 你是谁 | 
| [28:53] | Freydis, what are you doing here? | 芙蕾迪丝 你在这里做什么 | 
| [28:54] | I had to come. | 我一定要来 | 
| [28:57] | I have things to say. | 我有话要说 | 
| [29:03] | Thora is dead. | 索拉死了 | 
| [29:06] | Ivar burned her alive, | 伊瓦尔把她活活烧死了 | 
| [29:09] | along with many others. | 一起被烧死的还有许多人 | 
| [29:12] | I am so very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 | 
| [29:16] | He killed our baby. | 他杀了我们的孩子 | 
| [29:18] | He is a monster. You have to stop him. | 他是个怪物 你们得阻止他 | 
| [29:21] | How? | 怎么阻止 | 
| [29:23] | There is a secret way into the town. | 有一条进城的密道 | 
| [29:27] | Ivar created it for his own escape. | 伊瓦尔为了逃跑而建的 | 
| [29:29] | That’s how I got out. | 我就是这样出来的 | 
| [29:32] | I will show your scouts where it is | 我会告诉你们的斥候密道的位置 | 
| [29:34] | and I will open it for you in the morning. | 到了早上我会为你们开门 | 
| [29:37] | Be ready. | 做好准备 | 
| [29:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [29:44] | I want to see Ivar strung up in a tree. | 我想看到伊瓦尔被吊死在树上 | 
| [29:55] | Do you trust her? | 你相信她吗 | 
| [30:01] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有什么选择 | 
| [31:02] | They are attacking the walls again. | 他们又在攻击城墙了 | 
| [31:07] | I’m not sure I need to even get out of bed. | 我觉得我都不用起床 | 
| [31:44] | Enough! Enough! | 够了 够了 | 
| [31:49] | People of Kattegat! | 卡特加特的人民们 | 
| [31:51] | We have come for Ivar. | 我们是来找伊瓦尔的 | 
| [31:53] | We have no intention of killing our friends. | 我们不想误伤盟友 | 
| [31:57] | Stay inside. | 待在里面 | 
| [31:58] | Don’t fight us. | 不要反抗 | 
| [32:00] | We are here to set you free. | 我们是来还你们自由的 | 
| [32:38] | Ivar! | 伊瓦尔 | 
| [33:04] | Freydis! | 芙蕾迪丝 | 
| [33:06] | My love! | 吾爱 | 
| [33:08] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 | 
| [33:10] | I’m here. | 我在这里 | 
| [33:12] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [33:14] | I need you. | 我需要你 | 
| [33:19] | Someone let them in. | 有人把他们放进来了 | 
| [33:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [33:24] | There’s no other way they could have | 不然他们是不可能 | 
| [33:25] | got inside the walls. | 通过这堵城墙的 | 
| [33:26] | Someone betrayed me. | 有人背叛了我 | 
| [33:28] | And let them in. | 放他们进来了 | 
| [33:37] | Are you going to deny it? | 你是想否认这点吗 | 
| [33:40] | No. | 不 | 
| [33:42] | On the body of our dead son, no. | 以我们死去的孩子起誓 不否认 | 
| [33:49] | I let them in. | 我放他们进来的 | 
| [34:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [34:24] | You are the most beautiful thing | 你是我迄今为止遇见的 | 
| [34:27] | that ever happened to me. | 最美丽的事情 | 
| [34:30] | And there is a part of me | 我内心有一部分 | 
| [34:32] | that will always love you. | 会永远爱着你 | 
| [34:47] | Later, | 等会儿 | 
| [34:49] | when I have time, | 等我有时间了 | 
| [34:52] | I will sit and weep for you… | 我会坐下为你哭泣… | 
| [34:57] | My lovely Freydis. | 我亲爱的芙蕾迪丝 | 
| [35:07] | I love you, Freydis. | 我爱你 芙蕾迪丝 | 
| [35:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [37:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:40] | Ivar! | 伊瓦尔 | 
| [37:43] | Ivar! Where are you? | 伊瓦尔 你在哪里 | 
| [37:46] | Surrender! | 投降吧 | 
| [39:27] | Here’s to the new year | 敬我们所有人迎来的 | 
| [39:29] | of all our lives, | 崭新的一年 | 
| [39:32] | Bjorn Ironside. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 | 
| [40:16] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 | 
| [40:22] | And here’s the Sword of Kings. | 这是国王之剑 | 
| [40:25] | Hail King Bjorn, | 比约恩国王万岁 | 
| [40:27] | King of Kattegat. | 卡特加特之王 | 
| [40:33] | Hali King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 | 
| [40:35] | Hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 | 
| [41:23] | Why do you want to fight? | 你为什么战斗 | 
| [41:29] | What are you fighting for? | 你为什么而战 | 
| [41:44] | What do you see? | 你看见了什么 | 
| [41:47] | Power. | 权力 | 
| [41:49] | Power is always dangerous. | 权力永远是危险的 | 
| [41:52] | It attracts the worst. | 它会招致厄运 | 
| [41:55] | And corrupts the best. | 并摧毁一切美好 | 
| [41:58] | Power is only given to those | 权力属于那些 | 
| [42:00] | who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up. | 降低身份去拾起权力的人 | 
| [42:11] | And so it has come to pass. | 于是一切都发生了 | 
| [42:14] | The future foretold. | 预见中的未来 | 
| [42:17] | The dark raven, the eagle | 黑鸦 雄鹰 | 
| [42:20] | and the wolf have laid bare the bones of corpses. | 和巨狼掘出了尸中白骨 | 
| [42:25] | Here is the story of the world. | 这是这个世界的故事 | 
| [42:29] | Make what use of it you can. | 尽你可能去运用它 | 
| [42:35] | What of my rule? | 我的统治将会如何 | 
| [42:39] | What is to become of me? | 我将何去何从 | 
| [42:42] | No one will ever forget the name of Bjorn Ironside. | 没有人会忘记比约恩·艾恩赛德的名字 | 
| [42:46] | Greater than Ragnar. | 比拉格纳更伟大 | 
| [42:51] | But the war is not over. | 但战争远没有结束 | 
| [42:56] | Is any of this real? | 这一切都是真实的吗 |