时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | King Harald asks you, as a friend and ally, to help him | 哈拉尔王请你作为朋友和同盟帮助他 |
[00:04] | Harald betrayed me. I do not believe that he is trustworthy. | 哈拉尔背叛了我 我不相信他值得信任 |
[00:08] | I understand. But I am not you. | 我明白 但我不是你 |
[00:11] | Why did you have to kill your brother? | 你为何要杀了你的兄弟 |
[00:13] | Askold was grooming the child. | 阿斯克德在诱骗他 |
[00:14] | He was trying to steal him away from me. | 他想把这个孩子从我身边偷走 |
[00:16] | I have seen you looking at Bjorn. | 我看见你在看比约恩 |
[00:18] | If you feel what I think you feel, | 如果你的感受和我想的一样 |
[00:19] | then I am sorry for you. | 那我为你感到抱歉 |
[00:21] | In this world, you have to be so careful, Ingrid. | 在这个世界上你必须非常小心 英格丽 |
[00:23] | I don’t want to be careful. | 我不想小心 |
[00:25] | I feared to leave Kattegat undefended. | 我不想让卡德加特无人防守 |
[00:28] | Hvitserk can look after it. | 维塞克可以看着它 |
[00:29] | Hvitserk is a sick man, | 维塞克是个病人 |
[00:30] | and he’s a drunk. | 还是个酒鬼 |
[00:32] | I ought to arrest you for murder. | 我理应以谋杀罪逮捕你 |
[00:34] | You of all people, | 你比任何人 |
[00:35] | should know better than to try to threaten me. | 都清楚 不要试图威胁或者敲诈我 |
[00:37] | Hand over the boy. | 把男孩交出来 |
[00:38] | Unless you give me and King Ivar | 你不让我和伊瓦尔国王 |
[00:41] | and Prince Igor free passage, | 还有伊戈尔王子自由离开 |
[00:42] | something truly terrible will happen to you. | 那你将遇上一件可怕的事情 |
[01:45] | Is this the end? | 这就是结局吗 |
[01:46] | No. | 不是 |
[01:48] | King Olaf has invited you to feast with him. | 奥拉夫国王邀请你和他共进晚餐 |
[02:08] | Come and sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[02:15] | Would you like some horse liver? | 吃一点马肝吗 |
[02:18] | It’s sacred to the god Freya. | 这是可以献给芙蕾雅的圣物 |
[02:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:35] | Thirsty, huh? | 渴吧 |
[02:41] | They don’t serve mead where I’ve been staying. | 我待的地方不提供蜂蜜酒 |
[02:47] | I’ve been thinking about contradictory fortunes. | 我一直在思考矛盾的命运 |
[02:52] | If it’s true that the Norns spin our fate, | 若真是命运三女神诺伦在操纵我们的命运 |
[02:56] | then what helps them to make their decisions? | 那么是什么帮助她们做出决定的呢 |
[03:01] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听吗 |
[03:03] | I took your kingdom from you! | 我夺走了你的王国 |
[03:06] | Is it arbitrary? | 这是随机发生的事吗 |
[03:08] | Or is there something that is the reason for it all? | 还是有什么原因导致了这一切 |
[03:13] | Are we, for example, | 比如 我们 |
[03:14] | punished for our hubris? | 会因为傲慢而受到惩罚吗 |
[03:17] | For taking the gods for granted? | 把众神视为理所应当 |
[03:20] | Do we have the fate that we deserve? | 我们的命运是我们应得的吗 |
[03:25] | Perhaps you are right. | 也许你是对的 |
[03:26] | That is not an argument! | 我不是在跟你争论 |
[03:28] | You are my prisoner, at my mercy! | 你是我的俘虏 我对你甚是仁慈 |
[03:31] | Is that something that you deserve? | 这是你应得的吗 |
[03:34] | In other words, | 换句话说 |
[03:36] | it is nothing to do with me? | 这与我无关吗 |
[03:43] | You… | 你 |
[03:46] | found me laying badly wounded on the battlefield. | 发现我躺在战场上 受了重伤 |
[03:53] | If you would have left me there to die, | 如果你把我丢在那里等死 |
[03:57] | of course this would be different! | 结果当然不一样 |
[04:04] | What is fated | 命中注定的 |
[04:08] | is acted out by all of us. | 是我们所有人的行为 |
[04:10] | It’s just that we can’t help it. | 我们没办法不这么做 |
[04:13] | We can’t help it. | 我们没办法 |
[04:15] | I still cannot believe that the gods | 我仍然不相信众神 |
[04:18] | play with us for their amusement. | 以玩弄我们为乐 |
[04:22] | One thing I am certain of. | 有一件事我可以肯定 |
[04:24] | The Christian God | 基督教的上帝 |
[04:26] | will destroy our gods. | 会毁灭我们的众神 |
[04:30] | How can you be so sure? | 为什么你这么确定 |
[04:32] | I feel it in my liver. | 我有这个直觉 |
[04:36] | But not before I have safely reached Valhalla. | 但在我安全抵达瓦尔哈拉之前不会发生 |
[04:47] | But one thing I am thinking of, | 不过我正在考虑的一件事是 |
[04:48] | is whether to have you killed or not. | 要不要杀掉你 |
[04:52] | Or does it matter? | 或者也无所谓 |
[06:18] | Forgive me for asking, Prince Oleg. | 抱歉问一句 奥列格王子 |
[06:21] | Was the prophecy true? | 预言是真的吗 |
[06:22] | Was something terrible really going to happen to your brother? | 你兄弟是不是真的要有什么不测 |
[06:27] | No. | 不 |
[06:29] | Not as far as I know. | 据我所知没有 |
[06:31] | I was bluffing. | 我只是装腔作势而已 |
[06:33] | Bluffing? | 装腔作势 |
[06:38] | But then how did you know about Prince Dir’s new wife? | 可是你是怎么知道迪尔新妻子的身份的 |
[06:41] | That seems astonishing. | 挺出乎意料的 |
[06:44] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[06:46] | It was rather easy. | 其实非常简单 |
[06:49] | Anna used to be one of my mistresses. | 安娜以前是我的一个情妇 |
[06:52] | One day she asked my permission to marry my brother. | 有一天她请求我批准她嫁给我兄弟 |
[06:56] | Since I was growing tired of her, | 既然我也开始厌倦她了 |
[06:58] | I granted her request. | 我就准了 |
[07:01] | She was only playing at being terrified. | 她只是假装害怕而已 |
[07:18] | Why do you follow me? | 你为什么跟着我 |
[07:23] | Everywhere I go, I feel your eyes upon me. | 无论我去哪 我都能感觉到你在盯着我 |
[07:27] | I think I should be with you. | 我认为我应该和你在一起 |
[07:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:31] | I know I’ll bring you luck and good fortune. | 我知道我能给你带来好运和财富 |
[07:33] | How can you say that? | 你凭什么这么说 |
[07:35] | Because it is true. | 因为这是事实 |
[07:38] | Every man I choose to go with | 每一个我所选择的男子 |
[07:39] | has luck and good fortune. | 都被我旺夫了 |
[07:43] | You are wasting your time. | 你是在浪费时间 |
[07:45] | I have a wife. | 我有妻子 |
[07:47] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[07:49] | What is that to me? | 那又怎样 |
[07:53] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[07:55] | If you were with me, you would never doubt yourself again. | 如果你和我在一起 你就不会再怀疑自己了 |
[07:58] | And you will be the greatest king to ever live. | 你会成为历史上最伟大的国王 |
[08:04] | You have chosen the wrong man. | 你选错了人 |
[08:07] | I told you, I am not free. | 我说了 我非自由之身 |
[08:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:11] | That is your problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[08:14] | But you can solve it. | 但是你可以解决掉 |
[08:16] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[08:19] | you’re the King. | 你是国王 |
[09:09] | Thora. | 索拉 |
[09:15] | Thora. | 索拉 |
[09:17] | Thora. | 索拉 |
[09:52] | Are you Lagertha? | 你是拉葛莎吗 |
[09:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:58] | Are you all from this village? | 你们都是这个村子的吗 |
[10:00] | Not all of us. | 不全是 |
[10:01] | Some of us live in another village | 有些住在大约24公里外的 |
[10:03] | about 15 rost away. | 另一个村子 |
[10:06] | But we all wanted to come and see if the rumors were true. | 但是我们都想来看看传言是不是真的 |
[10:11] | Where are your menfolk? | 你们的丈夫呢 |
[10:14] | Most of us are widows. | 我们大多数都是寡妇 |
[10:17] | We lost our men, our husbands and older sons | 我们的丈夫和长子 都在风暴和战争中 |
[10:21] | in storms and battles. | 牺牲了 |
[10:23] | Now we have to raise our children alone. | 我们只能独自抚养孩子 |
[10:26] | Life is hard. | 生活很艰难 |
[10:29] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[10:34] | But perhaps it would be better if I share it with you all. | 也许我跟你们共同承担的话会好一些 |
[11:11] | Hvitserk. | 维塞克 |
[11:13] | Hvitserk. | 维塞克 |
[11:15] | It hurts me. | 这样我很难过 |
[11:16] | It hurts all of us to see you so. | 看到你这样我们都很心疼 |
[11:21] | I walk between the places. | 我到过那些地方 |
[11:27] | I see the place where my mother was struck down. | 我看到母亲被打倒的地方 |
[11:35] | And I see the place Thora was burned alive. | 也看到索拉被活活烧死的地方 |
[11:45] | And everywhere else, | 而且不管在哪里 |
[11:50] | I see Ivar. | 我都能看到伊瓦尔 |
[11:54] | He’s always with me. | 他一直都在我身边 |
[11:58] | Right now, he’s over there, | 此时此刻 他就在那边 |
[12:01] | looking at me. | 盯着我看 |
[12:04] | Looking at me, | 盯着我看 |
[12:07] | waiting. | 等着 |
[12:09] | Waiting for me. | 等我去死 |
[12:11] | He isn’t. | 他没有 |
[12:13] | – He isn’t, Hvitserk. – Of course he is. | -他不在那儿 维塞克 -他当然在 |
[12:16] | You can’t see him. Hmm? | 你看不到他吗 |
[12:21] | I can see him. | 我能看到他 |
[12:23] | It’s the ghosts. | 是鬼魂 |
[12:26] | Ghosts. | 鬼魂 |
[12:31] | You’re with child? | 你怀孕了 |
[12:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:37] | I’ve always wanted a son or a daughter. | 我一直都想要个儿子 或是女儿 |
[12:43] | I don’t mind. | 我不在乎男女 |
[12:43] | Just someone to love. | 就想要个人来爱 |
[13:47] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[13:48] | you intend to look for some | 你想在大海中心 |
[13:50] | undiscovered land in the middle of the ocean. | 找一处从未被发现的土地 |
[13:53] | Are you really going to take Hali and Asa | 这么危机四伏的航程 |
[13:56] | with you on such a hazardous expedition? | 你确定要带着哈里和阿萨一起吗 |
[14:02] | I hadn’t thought. | 我没想过这事 |
[14:04] | I have. | 我想过 |
[14:05] | What are you suggesting, Lagertha? | 你想说什么 拉葛莎 |
[14:08] | I’m suggesting you leave them with me. | 我想让你们把他俩留下给我 |
[14:10] | I would be happy to look after them | 我很愿意照顾他们 |
[14:12] | and I could teach them many skills | 我还能教给他们许多 |
[14:15] | that they would need in life. | 生活所必须的本领 |
[14:17] | And if there was any danger of you being lonely? | 你就一个人 要是发生了危险怎么办 |
[14:20] | Then, it’s true, | 说得很对 |
[14:22] | they would give me companionship. | 可有他们在我就不是一个人了 |
[14:24] | I don’t deny that. | 我不否认这一点 |
[14:27] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:29] | If the children agree, I think it is a good idea. | 如果孩子们愿意 我觉得是个好主意 |
[14:32] | And so do I. | 我也这么想 |
[14:36] | And, since you are pregnant with our first child, | 既然你已经怀了我们的第一胎 |
[14:38] | maybe you should stay home as well? | 你也待在家里或许比较好 |
[14:44] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[14:46] | I just said that since you– | 我刚说既然你… |
[14:47] | I heard what you said! | 我听到你说的话了 |
[14:48] | And the way you said it. | 还有你说话的语气 |
[14:50] | So dismissively. | 太目中无人了 |
[14:51] | Oh, you poor little woman. | 你这可怜的小女人 |
[14:53] | So weak, so helpless. | 又弱小 又无助 |
[14:56] | You’re with child. We must look after you. | 你怀孕了 我们必须得照顾你 |
[15:01] | You know that’s not what I meant. | 你知道我不是这意思 |
[15:08] | Let me tell you something, Ubbe Lothbrok. | 我告诉你吧 乌伯·罗斯布洛克 |
[15:11] | I will not be left behind. | 我绝不会留下 |
[15:13] | I have had enough of compromising with the men in my life. | 我这辈子受够了跟一个个男人妥协 |
[15:16] | Wherever you go, I will go, too. | 你去哪儿 我就去哪儿 |
[15:18] | Whatever you do, I will do, too. | 你干什么 我就干什么 |
[15:21] | Even till the ends of the earth. | 哪怕直到世界的尽头 |
[15:22] | Even to the ends of endurance. | 哪怕直到永恒的终点 |
[15:24] | Isn’t that what love means, hmm? | 这不正是爱的意义吗 |
[15:26] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[15:30] | – Skol. – Skol. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[15:36] | Going to King Harald’s aid? | 去帮助哈拉尔王 |
[15:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:40] | Why? Do you think I’m crazy, too? | 怎么 你也觉得我疯了吗 |
[15:42] | – That I shouldn’t do it? – No. | -也觉得我不该这么做吗 -不 |
[15:45] | If you trust yourself, then it is the right thing to do. | 如果你相信你自己 那就这么做吧 |
[15:47] | Whatever anyone else says. | 不要管别人怎么说 |
[15:51] | Hvitserk is in a bad place. | 维塞克的处境很糟糕 |
[15:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:54] | I persuaded Ubbe and Torvi to delay their voyage, | 我说服乌伯和托尔薇推迟行程 |
[15:57] | so they can look after him. | 这样他们就能照料他了 |
[15:59] | And look after Kattegat with you. | 也和你一直照料卡特加特 |
[16:02] | What do you want us to do, for Kattegat? | 你希望我们为卡特加特做什么 |
[16:05] | I want to put Kattegat on the map. | 我想把卡特加特加到地图里 |
[16:07] | I want the world to know we’re open for business. | 我想让全世界知道我们开放通商了 |
[16:10] | I wouldn’t want anything to stop that. | 我不希望任何事阻碍它 |
[16:13] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[16:16] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[16:18] | Are you still a Viking? | 你还是个维京人吗 |
[16:20] | Do you still secretly want to be on the move, | 你还偷偷地想过要四海为家 |
[16:22] | always traveling and never arriving? | 漂泊不定吗 |
[16:24] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不了 |
[16:28] | I’ve found my fixed point. | 我已经找到归宿了 |
[16:30] | Here is my space. | 这就是我的归宿 |
[18:30] | Come here, Bjorn. | 过来 比约恩 |
[18:33] | Don’t deny the gods. | 不要忤逆诸神的旨意 |
[20:01] | Your father has asked us to care for Kattegat in his absence | 你父亲让我们在他离开时照看卡特加特 |
[20:04] | before we journey west. | 然后再去西边 |
[20:05] | So, help Lagertha with the farm and the animals. | 所以来帮拉葛莎打理农场照顾动物吧 |
[20:08] | And remember that we love you, | 记住我们爱你 |
[20:10] | and we will think about you every day, wherever we are. | 不管我们在哪 我们每天都会想你 |
[20:13] | And one day, we will all be together again. | 总有一天我们会团聚 |
[20:17] | That’s what I’ll pray to the gods for. | 我会向诸神这样祈祷的 |
[20:20] | That is what we will all pray for, Asa. | 我们都会向诸神这样祈祷 阿尔莎 |
[20:26] | My darlings. | 亲爱的 |
[20:27] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么 |
[20:29] | Ubbe has said it all. | 乌伯已经把话都说完了 |
[20:30] | You can say that you love us. | 你可以说你爱我们 |
[20:33] | I love you both with all my heart. | 我衷心地爱你们 |
[20:35] | You are my gift from the gods. | 你们是诸神给与我的礼物 |
[20:37] | That is why I am so happy | 所以我很开心 |
[20:39] | that Lagertha will be looking after you, | 拉葛莎会照顾你们 |
[20:40] | and teaching you. | 教导你们 |
[20:48] | Come. | 过来 |
[20:50] | We leave them in your safe hands. | 我们把他们安全地交到你手上 |
[20:52] | Take care of yourself, Torvi. | 照顾好自己 托尔薇 |
[20:54] | And you, Ubbe. | 你也一样 乌伯 |
[20:56] | No more farewells. | 告别到此为止吧 |
[20:58] | We will all see each other again, somehow, someday. | 总有一天我们会再相见的 |
[21:01] | Of that I am sure. | 我坚信 |
[21:11] | I’m thinking of Kattegat. What about… | 我在想卡特加特海峡 不如… |
[21:16] | the invasion? | 入侵 |
[21:19] | I’ve started to make plans. Don’t worry. | 我已经在制定计划了 别担心 |
[21:28] | These things take time. | 这需要花时间 |
[21:31] | – Preparations are everything. – Yes. | -准备决定成败 -没错 |
[21:35] | First we’ll have to deal with my brother. | 首先得对付我兄弟 |
[21:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:40] | He had the audacity to threaten me. | 他有胆威胁我 |
[21:43] | For that, there is no excuse. | 就凭这一点 他就不可饶恕 |
[21:47] | I never thought that he was so ambitious. | 我从没想到他会这么野心勃勃 |
[21:51] | You see, now that he is a… | 你看 现在… |
[21:54] | real threat to the kingdom, | 他是王国真正的威胁 |
[21:56] | and to me. | 对我而言也是 |
[22:01] | He thinks he’s a lion… | 他觉得自己是雄狮… |
[22:06] | but he’s just a dog! | 但他其实是条狗 |
[22:29] | That one. | 那个 |
[23:50] | Listen. | 听 |
[23:55] | Who can hear the sound of grass growing? | 谁能听见小草生长的声音 |
[23:59] | The sound of wool on a sheep’s back, growing? | 羊背上的毛生长的声音 |
[24:04] | Who needs less sleep than a bird? | 谁比小鸟更不需要睡眠 |
[24:08] | Who is so eagle-eyed that, | 谁的目光如此锐利 |
[24:11] | that by day and by night, | 无论白昼黑夜 |
[24:14] | he can see the least movement a hundred leagues away? | 他能看见一百里外最细微的移动 |
[24:18] | Heimdall. | 海姆达尔 |
[24:21] | Yes, Heimdall. | 没错 海姆达尔 |
[24:24] | But who could tell it was Heimdall, | 但谁能看出 |
[24:26] | that figure on the seashore? | 海边的那个身影就是海姆达尔呢 |
[24:29] | Heimdall, the guardian of the gods, | 海姆达尔 众神的守护者 |
[24:32] | had left his horn Gjall safe in Mirmir’s spring. | 把他的亚特尔号角保留在了米米尔之泉中 |
[24:36] | He left Gulltoppr, his golden-maned stallion | 他把他的骏马 |
[24:39] | behind a stable door, | 藏在了马厩的门后 |
[24:42] | and he strode alone | 他独身一人 |
[24:43] | across the flaming | 徒步穿越了 |
[24:46] | three-strand rainbow bridge | 位于阿斯加德和米德加德之间的 |
[24:48] | from Asgard to Midgard. | 燃烧着的三段彩虹桥 |
[24:53] | It was spring and time for sowing. | 那时是春天 播种的时候 |
[25:00] | The god walked away from Bifrost over | 那位神灵行走在柔软的绿地上 |
[25:04] | soft green ground, | 离开了彩虹桥 |
[25:07] | and soon he came to the edge of the earth. | 很快 他来到了大陆的边界 |
[25:14] | All day, as the sun fled west from the wolf, | 整整一天 随着夕阳在恶狼的追逐下西落 |
[25:20] | he picked his way along the wavy line | 他沿着深海与大陆交界的边缘 |
[25:24] | where the soil meets the deep sea. | 缓缓地前进着 |
[28:41] | Brother? | 兄弟 |
[28:49] | I feel strange, sitting here on this chair. | 坐在这把椅子上 我有种很奇怪的感觉 |
[28:52] | It was once occupied by my father, King Ragnar, | 它曾经属于我的父亲 拉格纳国王 |
[28:56] | my mother, Queen Aslaug, | 我的母亲 亚丝拉琪王后 |
[28:58] | Lagertha, | 拉葛莎 |
[29:00] | and now, King Bjorn Ironside, my brother. | 现在属于比约恩·艾恩赛德 我的哥哥 |
[29:03] | I do so only temporarily, of course. | 我不会在这儿坐太久 当然 |
[29:06] | Since King Bjorn will soon return, | 因为比约恩国王马上就要回来了 |
[29:08] | his mission accomplished. For who could doubt that? | 他的任务届时也将完成 毫无疑问 |
[29:12] | But, in the meantime, | 但 同时 |
[29:14] | life goes on. | 生活还得继续 |
[29:17] | Important matters cannot be left undone or unattended. | 重要的事务不能悬而未决 |
[29:20] | If you have urgent issues with one of your neighbors, | 如果你和你的邻居 |
[29:22] | your family, | 你的家人 |
[29:23] | or you seek justice for a crime committed against you, | 或者想就针对自己的犯罪寻求正义 |
[29:26] | you can come to me privately. | 都可以私下来找我 |
[29:27] | And as your Law Giver, | 作为你们的立法者 |
[29:29] | I will do my utmost to resolve them. | 我会尽我最大的努力来帮你们解决 |
[29:31] | Now, looking beyond Kattegat, | 现在 看看整个卡特加特 |
[29:36] | I want to announce that I have organized trade missions | 我想宣布 我已经组织了贸易代表团 |
[29:40] | with King Alfred in England | 我们的伙伴是英格兰的阿尔弗雷德 |
[29:41] | and Duke Rollo in Frankia. | 和法兰克的罗洛大公 |
[29:43] | My brother Hvitserk… | 我的哥哥维塞克… |
[29:48] | Hvitserk is going to lead a trade mission along the Silk Road, | 维塞克会带领一个贸易团去到丝绸之路 |
[29:54] | trading along its long route, | 沿着丝绸之路贸易 |
[29:56] | perhaps even to China. | 也许会去到中国 |
[30:00] | Why not, huh? | 为什么不呢 |
[30:03] | China seems a long way away to us now, | 现在中国看上去离我们很远 |
[30:05] | but one day perhaps | 但也许有一天 |
[30:06] | it will seem a lot closer, | 我们之间的距离会缩短 |
[30:08] | almost like a neighbor. | 像邻居一样 |
[30:11] | As will those countries that King Bjorn visited | 比约恩国王拜访过的地中海沿岸国家 |
[30:14] | along the Mediterranean Sea. | 也将如此 |
[30:17] | We are Viking! | 我们是维京人 |
[30:19] | We are travelers. | 我们是旅行者 |
[30:20] | – Yes! – And we are traders. | -没错 -我们也是商人 |
[30:21] | That is our destiny! | 这就是我们的命运 |
[30:23] | King Bjorn was right. | 比约恩国王是正确的 |
[30:25] | We must go out into the world, | 我们要走向世界 |
[30:26] | and the world must come to us. | 世界也会走向我们 |
[30:29] | If you believe in our future, | 如果你们对我们的未来抱有信念 |
[30:32] | if you believe in the future of our children, | 对我们孩子的未来抱有信念 |
[30:34] | then I ask you to support and to join them. | 那么 我希望你们支持并加入我们 |
[30:38] | Together… | 一起 |
[30:40] | we will make Kattegat | 我们会使卡特加特 |
[30:41] | one of the greatest cities in the world! | 成为世界上最伟大的城市之一 |
[30:49] | Where’s Hvitserk? | 维塞克在哪儿 |
[30:52] | I’ll find him. | 我去找 |
[31:02] | Hvitserk! | 维塞克 |
[31:03] | – Who is it? – Hvitserk! | -是谁 -维塞克 |
[31:05] | Go away! | 走开 |
[31:06] | – Open the door! – Go away! | -开门 -走开 |
[31:08] | – Please, Hvitserk! – You, go away! | -求你了 维塞克 -你给我滚开 |
[31:11] | Hvitserk! | 维塞克 |
[31:15] | Open! | 开门 |
[31:20] | Hvitserk? | 维塞克 |
[31:23] | Hvitserk. | 维塞克 |
[31:25] | Hvitserk! | 维塞克 |
[31:27] | Hvitserk! | 维塞克 |
[31:35] | Thora. Oh, Thora. Oh, no. | 索拉 索拉 哦不 |
[31:40] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Thora. | 真对不起 对不起 真对不起 索拉 |
[31:51] | – Oh, Hvitserk. – I’m so sorry. | -哦 维塞克 -真对不起 |
[32:00] | Lagertha! | 拉葛莎 |
[32:01] | Lagertha! | 拉葛莎 |
[32:05] | Two days ago we were attacked. | 两天前我们被进攻了 |
[32:08] | Bandits? | 土匪吗 |
[32:10] | They attacked at night. | 他们晚上进攻的 |
[32:12] | They stole our grain stores and our animals. | 他们偷走了我们的粮食储备和动物 |
[32:19] | They killed our sons. | 他们杀死了我们的子辈 |
[32:24] | My baby was crying. | 我的小孩还在哭 |
[32:27] | They picked him up | 他们把他捡起来 |
[32:28] | and smashed his brains out. | 把他的脑子砸了出来 |
[32:33] | They raped me. | 他们强暴了我 |
[32:36] | They raped all of us. | 他们强暴了我们所有人 |
[32:39] | We didn’t know who to tell. | 我们不知道该告诉谁 |
[32:41] | Our menfolk are dead. | 我们的男人们都死了 |
[32:43] | We thought of you. | 我们想到了你 |
[32:58] | We are so afraid they might come back. | 我们好害怕他们还会回来 |
[33:03] | Oh, they will come back. | 他们会回来的 |
[33:05] | Of that I’m certain. | 我很确定 |
[33:13] | We must all prepare for another attack. | 我们必须准备迎接另一次进攻 |
[33:25] | How are we today? | 你今天怎么样 |
[33:28] | I had a long sleep, | 睡了个好觉 |
[33:29] | so I am well rested and, on the whole, | 休息的很好 总体来说 |
[33:32] | pretty cheerful. | 挺开心的 |
[33:33] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢你问候我 |
[33:35] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[33:36] | What is that you’re making? | 你在做什么 |
[33:40] | It’s hard to describe. | 很难描述 |
[33:41] | But it’s my very own recipe. | 但是是我自创的食谱 |
[33:43] | Ah, then I’m sure I will enjoy it. | 那我相信肯定会很好吃 |
[33:46] | It is served cold? | 是冷着吃吗 |
[33:48] | How else would it be served? | 不然还能怎么吃 |
[33:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:53] | If it wasn’t for you, Canute, | 如果不是你 卡纽特 |
[33:56] | I’d be dead. | 我就死了 |
[33:59] | I had no orders to kill you. | 我没有接到命令来杀你 |
[34:01] | What can I offer you | 你想要什么才能 |
[34:05] | to set me free? | 把我放了 |
[34:10] | I’ve always wanted to be a king. | 我一直相当一位国王 |
[34:12] | – A king? – Can you imagine? | -一位国王 -你能想象吗 |
[34:17] | King Canute! | 卡纽特王 |
[34:20] | Of course, a king, | 当然了 国王 |
[34:22] | a king! | 国王 |
[34:26] | I could make you a king. | 我能让你当上国王 |
[34:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:37] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[34:44] | And I swear you’re lying. | 我发誓你在骗人 |
[34:49] | You do not have power. | 你没有权力 |
[34:52] | You just have words. | 只会夸夸其谈 |
[34:53] | So, you’re a philosopher also? | 所以你也是个哲学家吗 |
[34:56] | No. I am more the practical kind. | 不 我只是更现实一点 |
[34:59] | Do you want some more stew? | 还想再来点炖菜吗 |
[35:02] | I think I might just wait until the point of my death. | 我想等到我要死了再吃吧 |
[35:07] | Well, it won’t go cold. | 好吧 反正也不会凉了 |
[35:11] | Do you really have to go? | 你真要走吗 |
[35:13] | I enjoy your conversation | 我跟你谈话都和吃你 |
[35:15] | almost as much as I enjoy your cooking. | 做的菜差不多享受了 |
[35:18] | I’m afraid I have more urgent matters to attend to. | 我想我还有更要紧的事去做 |
[35:22] | It seems Bjorn Ironside | 约恩·艾恩赛德好像 |
[35:23] | has arrived on our shore with a very large fleet. | 带着大批部队登陆我们海岸了 |
[35:27] | Possibly he has come to rescue you. | 可能他是来救你的 |
[35:49] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:52] | King Bjorn. | 比约恩国王 |
[35:53] | What is the news? | 有什么消息 |
[35:55] | King Harald is still alive. | 哈拉尔国王还活着 |
[35:57] | But we fear that King Olaf could execute him at any time. | 但是恐怕奥拉夫国王随时都会处决他 |
[36:01] | There seems no reason or logic to his actions. | 他做事完全随自己高兴 |
[36:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:09] | When I attack, the element of surprise will work in our favor. | 我的进攻会杀他们个措手不及 |
[36:13] | You will stay with us? | 你会和我们一起吗 |
[36:16] | – Wouldn’t it be better if– – No. | -我们是不是更应该… -不 |
[36:18] | It wouldn’t be better. | 没有更应该 |
[36:20] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[36:24] | It’s a question of trust. | 只要你们信任我 |
[40:06] | Come and see. | 快来看 |
[40:08] | Oh, come and see. Come and see. | 快来看 快来看 |
[40:12] | Oath breakers, | 背信弃义者 |
[40:15] | philanderers… | 朝三暮四者 |
[40:18] | and murderers… | 夺人性命者 |
[40:21] | wade through the sea. | 将淌过那些毒河 |
[40:25] | Nidhogg, too, will escape the flame. | 尼德霍格也将从大火中逃脱 |
[40:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[40:37] | Stay with us. | 和我们一起 |
[40:39] | And under Yggdrasill | 他会在世界树下 |
[40:43] | he will suck the blood | 吸吮死去的人 |
[40:47] | from the bodies of the dead. | 流下的鲜血 |
[40:50] | There is something in the water. | 水里有东西 |
[40:54] | I can’t see any guards. | 我没看到有守卫 |
[40:56] | I can’t see anyone. | 我什么都看不到 |
[41:08] | But they can see us. | 但他们能看到我们 |
[41:11] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[41:13] | Under the water! Go under! | 藏到水里 藏进去 |
[41:15] | See, come and see! | 快来看 |
[41:17] | Come and see! | 快来看 |
[41:19] | Come and see the wreck of humanity. | 快来看看人类的灭亡 |
[41:26] | The wreck of humanity! | 人类的灭亡 |
[41:34] | Broken heads. | 断肢残足 |
[41:40] | Spilled guts! | 内脏横飞 |
[41:46] | Scorched flesh! | 血肉模糊 |
[42:00] | The young at each other’s throats! | 年轻人肉搏扯断彼此的喉咙 |
[42:06] | Upon a sea of corpses! | 身下是尸体的海洋 |
[42:12] | Retreat! Go under! | 撤退 潜下去 |
[42:14] | Go under! | 潜下去 |
[42:22] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[42:25] | Loose! | 射箭 |
[42:27] | A feast! | 盛宴 |
[42:29] | A feast for the gods! | 众神的盛宴 |
[42:56] | What do we do now, Bjorn Ironside? | 我们现在怎么办 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[43:05] | Come and see the wreck… | 快来看看… |
[43:09] | the wreck of humanity. | 人类的灭亡 |
[43:17] | The wreck of humanity. | 人类的灭亡 |
[43:20] | The wreck of humanity. | 人类的灭亡 |