时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Never before have our rulers willingly gathered together | 我们的首领们从来未曾齐聚 |
[00:04] | to elect the King of all Norway! | 选举整个挪威的王 |
[00:07] | I vote for Bjorn Ironside. | 我投比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[00:10] | And I will also vote for Bjorn Ironside | 我也投比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[00:14] | to be King of all Norway. | 为挪威的王 |
[00:16] | I’m not sure we can resist | 我不知道这次能否再 |
[00:18] | White Hair and his bandits a second time. | 抵挡住白发和他的强盗们 |
[00:20] | No. | 不 |
[00:21] | Perhaps they are not coming back? | 也许他们不会回来了 |
[00:23] | I think they will come. | 我觉得他们会回来 |
[00:24] | I want to introduce you to my intended bride. | 我想向你们介绍我的准新娘 |
[00:27] | Princess Katia. | 卡缇娅公主 |
[00:28] | You are Freydis. And you and I were once married. | 你是芙蕾迪丝 而且你和我以前结过婚 |
[00:30] | Were we really? And what happened to us? | 真的吗 我们之间怎么了 |
[00:32] | My Dear, sweet, princess… | 我亲爱的公主 |
[00:35] | Your fate is to be killed by me. | 你的命运 就是死于我手 |
[00:37] | I’m here, brother! | 我在这里 弟弟 |
[01:51] | I cast my vote | 我把票投给 |
[01:55] | to Bjorn Ironside. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[02:20] | My vote goes | 我投 |
[02:22] | to King Harald. | 哈拉尔王 |
[02:40] | And mine to Earl Thorkell. | 我投索克尔伯爵 |
[02:51] | Jarl Thorkell! | 索克尔伯爵 |
[02:55] | I cast my vote for Bjorn Ironside! | 我把票投给比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[03:12] | I cast my vote for King Harald! | 我把票投给哈拉尔王 |
[03:31] | And I also for King Harald! | 我也投给哈拉尔王 |
[03:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:52] | Now we do what we planned. | 我们照计划来 |
[03:54] | – All right? – Yes, Lagertha. | -好吗 -好的 拉葛莎 |
[03:59] | Go. | 去吧 |
[04:07] | I cast my vote for King Harald! | 我把票投给哈拉尔王 |
[04:22] | Come on! Prepare for an attack! | 快 准备攻击 |
[04:25] | To your station! | 去自己的位置 |
[04:28] | Move! Hurry! Run! Run! | 动起来 快点 快跑 快跑 |
[04:31] | They’re coming! Take your positions! | 他们来了 去自己的位置 |
[04:39] | – Look after her. – Of course. Come, Asa. | -照顾好她 -当然 来 阿尔莎 |
[05:04] | Come! To your stations! Go! | 过来 到自己的位置上去 快 |
[05:08] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[05:10] | Not a cause for satisfaction. | 他们没理由停止贪婪 |
[05:12] | Listen. | 听着 |
[05:13] | You and I both know the outcome of this battle | 你和我都知道这场战斗的结果 |
[05:14] | has already been decided. | 已成定局 |
[05:16] | But not by men. | 但不是由男人来定 |
[05:19] | By the other women who spin our fates. | 而是由操纵我们命运的其他女人来定 |
[05:23] | But I hope we survive. | 但我希望我们能活下来 |
[05:25] | I think you are good for Bjorn. | 我觉得你配得上比约恩 |
[05:27] | And you are carrying my grandchild. | 而且你怀了我的孙子 |
[05:28] | Yes. We will see if the child ever sees the light of day. | 是的 这孩子能否出生 我们拭目以待 |
[05:39] | I vote for King Harald | 我投哈拉尔王 |
[05:42] | as the new King of Norway! | 为挪威的新王 |
[06:10] | I cast my vote for King Harald! | 我把票投给哈拉尔王 |
[06:51] | Come on then! Attack us! | 那就来吧 攻击我们 |
[06:54] | We are not afraid. | 我们不怕 |
[06:57] | You have made a big mistake! | 你们错得离谱 |
[06:59] | I have fought with men | 我跟某些人战斗过 |
[07:01] | whose names you should never be to allowed to utter! | 他们的名字你们都没资格提起 |
[07:05] | I have fought with Ragnar Lothbrok! | 我和拉格纳·罗斯布洛克战斗过 |
[07:08] | I have fought with Rollo and Floki. | 和罗洛和弗洛基战斗过 |
[07:11] | I have lived a real life! | 我已经实实在在地活了一辈子 |
[07:15] | Come and fight me! | 快放马过来 |
[07:17] | I yearn for Valhalla! | 我等不及要去瓦尔哈拉了 |
[08:22] | It has always been his dream! | 这一直是他的梦想 |
[08:26] | It has always been his ambition! | 一直是他的远大抱负 |
[08:28] | And now… | 而现在 |
[08:30] | it has come to pass. | 终于要实现了 |
[08:33] | I cast my vote… | 我将票投给… |
[08:38] | for King Harald! | 哈拉尔国王 |
[08:40] | Hail King Harald! | 哈拉尔国王万岁 |
[08:42] | King over all Norway! | 挪威全境之王 |
[09:15] | Come on! | 上 |
[09:22] | Gate! Go! | 门那里 快去 |
[09:32] | Now! | 就现在 |
[09:36] | Strike! | 出击 |
[09:39] | Strike! | 刺进去 |
[09:41] | Strike! | 刺进去 |
[09:57] | Go! | 快上 |
[10:16] | Oil! Oil! | 浇油 浇油 |
[10:19] | Pull! Pull! | 快拉机关 拉 |
[11:01] | Lagertha! | 拉葛莎 |
[12:18] | Go, go! | 快去 快 |
[12:28] | What is this? | 你们逃跑干什么 |
[12:30] | Are you scared of a few women and old men? | 你们害怕女人和老头吗 |
[12:32] | Why don’t you go back to the forest and live like dogs? | 滚回森林继续苟延残喘吧 |
[12:36] | We may be Skogarmaors, but we can still reach Valhalla! | 就算我们是被放逐的斯克加矛人 我们还是能去瓦尔哈拉的 |
[13:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:12] | Thank you all! | 谢谢你们 |
[13:17] | And so it has been fated. | 命运注定如此 |
[13:20] | And who are we to question the wisdom of the gods? | 我们无权质疑众神的智慧 |
[13:26] | Harald Finehair, | 哈拉尔一世 |
[13:29] | you have been chosen | 你是天选之人 |
[13:31] | to be the first King of all Norway. | 首位挪威全境之王 |
[13:37] | Drink from the sacrificial cup. | 喝掉献祭之杯的祭品 |
[13:52] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[13:57] | Let no one here | 这里无人能够 |
[14:00] | dispute this result, | 对此怀有争议 |
[14:03] | but embrace it freely, | 只能敞开胸怀接受 |
[14:06] | in the spirit of all gathered here today. | 各位今日齐聚于此也都是为了这个目标 |
[14:15] | Harald Finehair, | 哈拉尔一世 |
[14:18] | I crown you | 我将你加冕 |
[14:21] | the first King | 挪威全境 |
[14:23] | of all Norway. | 开国君王 |
[14:28] | All hail King Harald… | 哈拉尔一世万岁 |
[14:32] | King of all Norway! | 挪威全境之王 |
[14:45] | All Father, Odin! | 众神之父 奥丁 |
[15:15] | Ironside! Bjorn! | 艾恩赛德 比约恩 |
[15:19] | Bjorn! | 比约恩 |
[15:21] | Bjorn! No hard feelings! | 比约恩 别生气 |
[15:24] | No. | 我没生气 |
[15:25] | It was a fair fight! | 那是公平竞争 |
[15:28] | And, unbelievably, all of us settled our differences peacefully. | 难以置信 我们所有人和平解决了争议 |
[15:33] | Who would have thought that could happen? | 谁会想到这些都成真了 |
[15:34] | Who would have thought? | 是啊 谁能想到啊 |
[15:36] | Tonight we will feast together! All of us! | 今晚我们共享晚宴 大家都要来啊 |
[15:41] | Yeah! | 好 |
[15:42] | Yeah! Together! | 好 都来啊 |
[15:46] | I hope you will join us. | 我真的希望你能和我们一起 |
[15:47] | I will need your advice and your experience, | 我需要你的谏言和阅历 |
[15:51] | and your strength | 还有你的武力 |
[15:52] | in the months and the years to come. | 在接下来的年月中 |
[15:56] | I will be there. | 我会在的 |
[15:57] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 我的朋友 |
[15:58] | Thank you. Thank you all. | 谢谢你 谢谢大家 |
[16:00] | Tonight there is a grand feast! | 今天晚上有一场盛宴 |
[16:06] | Thank you, my friends! | 谢谢你们 朋友们 |
[16:13] | Lagertha! | 拉葛莎 |
[16:14] | Shield-maiden! | 盾女 |
[16:17] | Queen of Kattegat! | 卡德加特女王 |
[16:18] | Your son banished me. Took away everything I had. | 你儿子驱逐了我 把我的一切都夺走了 |
[16:21] | My family, my pride, my identity. | 我的家庭 我的自尊 我的身份 |
[16:25] | He thought I would just crawl away to the forest | 他以为我就会像动物一样爬向森林 |
[16:27] | and die like some animal! | 然后死在那里 |
[16:29] | But that is not my way. | 但那不是我的风格 |
[16:30] | I fought for Ivar, | 我为伊瓦尔奋战过 |
[16:32] | but in other circumstances, I would have fought for Bjorn. | 但有机会的话 我也会为比约恩战斗的 |
[16:35] | Or for you! | 或者是你 |
[16:36] | I am Viking! | 我是维京人 |
[16:41] | Bjorn did this to me! | 比约恩是这么对我的 |
[16:43] | I can never get rid of it. | 这烙印永远不会消失 |
[16:44] | But now I can win back my self-respect. | 但是我现在能赢回我的自尊 |
[16:47] | I can kill you, Lagertha, | 我能够杀了你 拉葛莎 |
[16:49] | the most famous shield-maiden in all the world! | 全世界最有名的盾女 |
[16:52] | And I will! | 而且我会的 |
[16:53] | My son didn’t brand you for being loyal to Ivar! | 我儿子没有因为对伊瓦尔忠诚给你烙印 |
[16:56] | He branded you for being disloyal to Ragnar, | 是因为你对拉格纳以及对他崇扬的一切 |
[16:59] | and everything Ragnar stood for! | 不忠诚才给你烙印的 |
[17:01] | And if I have to die for what Ragnar and I believed in, | 如果我为拉格纳和我的信仰而死 |
[17:05] | it is worth it. | 那也值了 |
[17:07] | Good. Then be prepared. | 很好 那做好准备 |
[17:59] | You are getting tired aren’t you? | 你开始累了 对吗 |
[18:02] | I can tell. You’re tiring. | 我能感觉到你开始累了 |
[18:05] | You’re weak, aren’t you? | 你很弱 不是吗 |
[18:12] | You’re weak! | 你很弱 |
[18:16] | You’re slow. | 你很慢 |
[18:19] | You’re tired! | 你累了 |
[18:33] | What’s wrong, White Hair? | 怎么了 白发 |
[18:34] | Make yourself feel better, shield-maiden, | 随你怎么说 盾女 |
[18:37] | but you should know, I never get tired! | 但你要知道 我永远不会累 |
[18:53] | Lagertha! | 拉葛莎 |
[18:58] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[19:14] | No. | 别 |
[21:09] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[21:13] | I am a shield-maiden. | 我是一个盾女 |
[21:15] | I know how to fight. | 我知道怎么格斗 |
[21:17] | I have fought for my life many times. | 我一生中也打过许多次 |
[21:20] | But I have never seen anything like what you just did. | 但我从来没有见证过你刚才的英勇 |
[21:26] | If I didn’t worship you before, Lagertha, I worship you now. | 如果之前没有的话 拉葛莎 我现在开始崇拜你了 |
[21:31] | May the gods in all their wisdom keep you alive, | 愿诸神尽其智慧保你性命 |
[21:34] | for all of our sakes. | 在我们所有人的份上 |
[21:43] | Lagertha. Lagertha. Lagertha. Lagertha… | 拉葛莎 拉葛莎 拉葛莎 拉葛莎 |
[23:33] | Skol! You’re a good man! | 干杯 你是个好人 |
[23:35] | – To Harald! – Skol! | -敬哈拉尔 -干杯 |
[23:37] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的天哪 |
[23:40] | Maybe we will see each other later! | 说不定我们之后会再见面的 |
[23:42] | I don’t know! | 说不准 |
[23:44] | – Thank you. – Congratulations! | -谢谢你 -恭喜 |
[23:46] | Thank you. You, too! | 谢谢你 你也是 |
[23:49] | Ah, thank you, my friends. Thank you! | 谢谢你们 我的朋友 谢谢 |
[23:55] | We trust you, King Harald. We believe in you. | 我们信任你 哈拉尔王 我们相信你 |
[23:57] | We believe that everything will change now. | 我们相信现在一切都会不同了 |
[23:59] | I gave you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[24:01] | And that’s enough for me. | 这对我来说就足够了 |
[24:02] | Oh, everything changes. | 一切都变了 |
[24:04] | Who cares about the sons of Ragnar? Huh? | 谁还在乎拉格纳之子 |
[24:07] | They are the old rulers, they are the old elite. | 他们都是旧首领 旧贵族 |
[24:10] | They think they have a divine right to rule. | 他们以为自己拥有统治的神圣权利 |
[24:12] | Bjorn thought he had a divine right to win! But it’s not true! | 比约恩还觉得自己有胜利的神圣权利 但这不是真的 |
[24:16] | The people should rule! | 人民应该自治 |
[24:19] | The people should win! | 人民应该胜利 |
[24:22] | This is what our new country is all about! | 这才是我们新国家的根本 |
[24:26] | The people! | 人民 |
[24:29] | And I am the champion of the people! I am the King of the people! | 我是人民的冠军 是人民之中的王 |
[24:35] | And you can see by the result! You believe in me! | 如果你们相信我 就可以看到结果 |
[24:38] | You believe in me! Skol! | 你们相信我 干杯 |
[24:46] | King Olaf! | 奥拉夫国王 |
[24:48] | Everybody, King Olaf! | 各位 奥拉夫国王 |
[24:51] | I hope you’re going to be true to your word? | 希望你遵守诺言 |
[24:55] | Who ever won, | 无论是谁获得胜利 |
[24:57] | you would renounce your kingdom in his favor. | 你将会为他放弃自己的王国 |
[25:01] | So, how did you win? | 那你是怎么赢的 |
[25:03] | I still don’t understand. | 我还是不明白 |
[25:05] | You mean because Bjorn Ironside was supposed to win? | 你的意思是 比约恩·艾恩赛德本应该获取胜利吗 |
[25:09] | That’s how you planned it? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[25:11] | No wonder people rebelled! | 难怪人们会谋反 |
[25:15] | No one wants to be told what to do! | 没有人希望被支配 |
[25:17] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[25:19] | Skol! Skol, friends! Feast! | 干杯 朋友们 享用盛宴 |
[25:22] | My people, my warriors. | 我的人民 我的勇士 |
[25:31] | What did you promise to all of them, | 你到底向他们承诺了什么 |
[25:34] | that made them all change their minds? | 让他们都回心转意了 |
[25:38] | What do you think I promised them? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:42] | I promised each of them what they wanted to hear. | 我向他们承诺了他们每个人最想听的话 |
[25:47] | Whatever that was. | 不管是什么话 |
[25:49] | Whatever that was. | 不管是什么话 |
[25:53] | And how do you plan to deliver on your promise to all of them? | 你打算怎么向他们履行你的承诺 |
[26:02] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[26:04] | Listen, you stupid old man! | 听着 你这个老蠢货 |
[26:07] | I always said it was my fate to become King of all Norway. | 我一直说 成为挪威之王是我命中注定的事 |
[26:11] | And here I am. | 现在 我成功了 |
[26:13] | But did you really think I arranged all this? | 但你真的以为是我自己计划了这一切吗 |
[26:15] | Don’t you think it was fate? | 难道你不觉得这是命运吗 |
[26:17] | Do you not believe that the gods were behind it? | 难道你不相信这是神的旨意吗 |
[26:20] | Oh, but I forgot. | 但我忘了 |
[26:21] | You don’t believe in our gods anymore! | 你已经不再信仰我们的众神了 |
[26:23] | You don’t believe in anything! | 你什么都不信了 |
[26:26] | You think everything is just a dream. | 你以为这一切只是一场梦 |
[26:35] | Let’s feast! | 享用盛宴吧 |
[26:41] | May I be the first to congratulate the bride and the groom | 在这个重大的日子里 请允许我首先 |
[26:44] | on this momentous day? | 向新郎和新娘送上祝福 |
[26:47] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[26:48] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[26:51] | And may Odin, Frey and Freya also bless our marriage. | 希望奥丁 弗雷和芙蕾雅也祝福我们的婚事 |
[26:54] | Yes. To Odin. The Allfather. | 是的 敬奥丁 众神之父 |
[26:56] | And to Frey and Freya. | 敬弗雷和芙蕾雅 |
[27:03] | – To Odin. And the gods. – Skol. | -敬奥丁和众神 -干杯 |
[27:07] | Katia told me that she reminds you of someone. | 卡缇娅告诉我 她让你想起了一个人 |
[27:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:18] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[27:20] | You had a child with your wife. | 你和你妻子生孩子了吗 |
[27:22] | No. | 没有 |
[27:29] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:31] | I know a great many things about you… | 我对你的事情很了解 |
[27:35] | Ivar the Boneless. | 无骨人伊瓦尔 |
[27:38] | Am I not a prophet? | 我不是先知吗 |
[27:43] | Do you mind if I take off this dress? | 你介意我把这件衣服脱掉吗 |
[27:46] | It’s too hot in here. | 这里太热了 |
[27:47] | Of course, my darling. | 没问题 亲爱的 |
[27:49] | I’m sure Ivar won’t mind. | 我相信伊瓦尔不会介意的 |
[27:53] | Ivar can help. | 伊瓦尔可以帮忙 |
[27:56] | Can you… undo it, Ivar? | 你能帮我解开吗 伊瓦尔 |
[28:36] | I don’t want to stay. | 我不想在这里待着 |
[28:39] | You have to stay, dear Ivar. | 你必须待着 亲爱的伊瓦尔 |
[28:42] | You have to watch. It’s good for you. | 你得看着 这对你有好处 |
[29:13] | I have to thank you, Kjetill Flatnose. | 我得谢谢你 塌鼻子凯迪尔 |
[29:17] | You have been very helpful to me. | 你帮了我的大忙 |
[29:20] | Although I’m still not sure why. | 虽然我还是不知道原因 |
[29:26] | You can arrange to send new settlers to Iceland. | 你可以安排派新的移居民去冰岛 |
[29:37] | I want to be King of Iceland. | 我想成为冰岛的国王 |
[29:42] | And you can make it happen. | 你可以帮我实现 |
[29:53] | So, what will happen to Bjorn now? | 比约恩怎么办 |
[29:57] | Oh, I have no plans for Bjorn, | 我对比约恩没什么打算 |
[30:01] | but I’m sure he will accept the verdict of the people. | 但我相信他会接受人民的裁决 |
[30:15] | He is not here. | 他不在这里 |
[30:20] | Once again, I am grateful for your advice. | 再次感谢你的建议 |
[30:48] | Move. | 让开 |
[30:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[30:58] | – Bjorn! You have to leave! – What do you mean? | -比约恩 你必须离开 -什么意思 |
[31:00] | Harald is going to kill you! | 哈拉尔要杀了你 |
[31:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[31:04] | Don’t ask questions. You must go! Now, before it’s too late! | 别问了 你现在赶紧走 不然来不及了 |
[31:24] | Kjetill! | 凯迪尔 |
[31:31] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[31:50] | Kjetill! | 凯迪尔 |
[31:52] | – Kjetill! – I’m sorry, Bjorn! | -凯迪尔 -对不起 比约恩 |
[31:58] | You see this, Bjorn? | 你看到了吗 比约恩 |
[32:03] | You done this to me. | 你这样对我 |
[32:05] | And now I am going to do this to you! | 现在我要这样对你 |
[32:25] | Come on! Come with me! I have a boat waiting. | 跟我来 我有一艘船在等着 |
[32:29] | No, we have to take him. | 不 我们得带他走 |
[32:30] | There’s no time! He’s too badly wounded! | 没时间了 他伤得太重了 |
[32:32] | There’s still time! | 还有时间 |
[32:34] | Get up! Get up, you fat ass. | 起来 你这个胖子 |
[32:45] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[32:52] | Come on, you fat ass. | 上来 死胖子 |
[33:01] | Move! Row! Move! | 快走 划船 快走 |
[33:07] | Pull! Row! Row! | 拉 划船 划船 |
[33:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[33:29] | I am going back to Kattegat. | 我要回卡德加特 |
[33:32] | I need to tell them what has happened here. | 我要告诉他们这里发生了什么 |
[33:36] | Maybe Bjorn has come back. | 也许比约恩回来了 |
[33:38] | I need to tell my son. | 我要告诉我儿子 |
[33:42] | I need to see my son. | 我要见我儿子 |
[33:46] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[33:47] | No. You are wounded. | 不 你受伤了 |
[33:49] | And you are with child. With Bjorn’s child. | 你这还有孩子 比约恩的孩子 |
[33:55] | Blessings. | 保佑你 |
[33:59] | And if you see Bjorn, | 如果你见到比约恩 |
[34:00] | tell him I love him, too. | 告诉他我也爱他 |
[34:03] | He cannot escape my love. | 他逃避不掉我的爱 |
[34:06] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[34:09] | Look after Asa. | 照顾好阿尔莎 |
[34:37] | Rest up. | 你去歇歇 |
[34:44] | I owe you my life, stranger. | 我欠你一条命 陌生人 |
[34:48] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[34:50] | – Erik. – Just Erik? | -埃里克 -就叫埃里克吗 |
[34:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:56] | I don’t know why you did what you did. | 我不知道你为什么要那么做 |
[34:59] | Is it because I am a son of Ragnar? | 因为我是拉格纳之子吗 |
[35:02] | No. | 不 |
[35:03] | I am too young to remember Ragnar. | 我年纪不大 记不得拉格纳那时候的事了 |
[35:06] | I did what I did for Bjorn Ironside | 我是为比约恩·艾恩赛德那么做的 |
[35:11] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[35:14] | I am an outlaw. | 我是法外之人 |
[35:16] | As a youth, I was intemperate, hot-headed. | 我年轻时满腔热血 刚愎自用 |
[35:19] | I got involved in a feud over the death of some slaves, | 我因为几个奴隶的死而卷入一场打斗中 |
[35:22] | killed two of my neighbors in a fight. | 失手杀了我的两名友邻 |
[35:24] | For that, I was banished from my homeland. | 所以我被赶出我的家乡 |
[35:28] | How do you survive? | 你怎么活下来的 |
[35:31] | Move around a lot. | 我四处奔逃 |
[35:34] | Live in the shadows with my friends here. | 和我的朋友们一起活在阴影之中 |
[35:37] | Offer my services as a warrior… | 作为一名战士… |
[35:41] | help people out. | 帮助他人… |
[35:42] | Settle scores… | 为人办事… |
[35:45] | for money… | 只要给钱… |
[35:47] | or for food. | 或者食物 |
[35:50] | I am in your debt. | 你对我有恩 |
[35:53] | For what it is worth, I offer you my protection. | 不管怎么样 我决定要保护你 |
[35:55] | That is very kind of you. | 你很好心 |
[35:57] | But I noticed that you lost the election. | 但是你好像输掉了选举 |
[36:05] | So, I hope there is a future for both of us, Bjorn Ironside. | 希望我们俩都能有不错的未来 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[38:47] | He’s coming! He’s coming! | 他来了 他来了 |
[38:49] | – Who? – Ivar! Ivar! | -谁 -伊瓦尔 伊瓦尔 |
[38:51] | He’s not coming! | 他不会来的 |
[38:52] | You don’t know. You– You don’t hear him. | 你怎么知道 你…你听不到他的声音 |
[38:56] | He’s almost here. He’s coming from the sky. | 他快来了 他从天上来了 |
[38:58] | It’s not true, Hvitserk! | 这不是真的 维塞克 |
[39:00] | He’s not a god and you know he’s not a god! | 他不是天神 你知道他不是天神 |
[39:05] | You have to sleep. | 你该睡了 |
[39:06] | How can I sleep when Ivar is coming to kill me? | 伊瓦尔要来杀我 我怎么能睡得着 |
[39:09] | Do you want him to kill me? | 你希望他杀了我吗 |
[39:10] | No, of course I don’t. | 不 当然不会了 |
[39:11] | Then shut your mouth! | 那就闭上你的嘴巴 |
[39:13] | This is between him and me! | 这是我和他的事 |
[39:15] | His fate and my fate! | 他的命运和我的命运 |
[39:18] | It’s here. It’s arrived! | 来了 已经来了 |
[39:22] | You mustn’t go out. | 你不能出去 |
[39:24] | You’re sick, Hvitserk. Sick. | 你病了 维塞克 你病了 |
[39:26] | If you go out, what will you do? | 你出去想干什么 |
[41:10] | It is what the Seer foretold… | 这就是先知预言的… |
[41:15] | that one day… | 总有一天… |
[41:17] | I would be killed by a son of Ragnar. | 我会被拉格纳之子所杀 |
[41:28] | I could not escape it. | 我无法逃脱这命运 |
[41:30] | Nor could you. | 你也不能 |
[41:35] | Weep not, poor Hvitserk. | 不要哭 可怜的维塞克 |
[41:38] | Tonight I will sit with my beloved Ragnar in the halls of the gods. | 今晚 我会在众神的圣殿中和我爱的拉格纳一起 |
[41:45] | I– I’ve lived a full life. | 我已经活够了 |
[41:50] | I am not afraid. | 我不害怕 |