时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I need to see my son. | 我要见我儿子 |
[00:03] | I crown you King of all Norway. | 我将你加冕挪威全境之王 |
[00:08] | I have ordered the immediate mobilization of a great army | 我已经下令动员了一大批军队 |
[00:11] | for the invasion of Scandinavia. | 为入侵斯堪的纳维亚做准备 |
[00:13] | Oleg is nothing and everything here belongs to you. | 奥列格什么都不是 这里的一切都属于你 |
[00:15] | Harald is going to kill you! | 哈拉尔要杀了你 |
[00:18] | Come with me! I have a boat waiting. | 跟我来 我有一艘船在等着 |
[00:21] | You’re sick, Hvitserk. If you go out, what will you do? | 你病了 维塞克 你出去想干什么 |
[00:25] | Weep not, poor Hvitserk. | 不要哭 可怜的维塞克 |
[00:27] | Tonight I will sit with my beloved Ragnar | 今晚 我会在众神的圣殿中 |
[00:31] | in the halls of the gods. | 和我爱的拉格纳一起 |
[00:34] | We have to get to Kattegat. | 我们得去卡特加特 |
[00:35] | Did you know Lagertha was dead? How did you know? | 你知道拉葛莎死了吗 你怎么知道的 |
[00:40] | Farewell, Lagertha. | 再见了 拉葛莎 |
[00:41] | I did not protect you in life, | 我没能护住你的性命 |
[00:42] | but I can punish your murderer after it. | 但我能惩罚杀害你的凶手 |
[01:55] | I wonder if you even know, brother, | 我怀疑你是否知道 兄弟 |
[01:59] | why you have been brought here? | 你为什么会被带到这里 |
[02:02] | – Yes. – Louder. I can’t hear you. | -知道 -大声一点 我听不见 |
[02:09] | I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[02:11] | I killed Lagertha. | 我杀了拉葛莎 |
[02:13] | What? | 什么 |
[02:15] | I killed your mother, Bjorn. | 我杀了你母亲 比约恩 |
[02:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:33] | I thought she was Ivar. I thought that she– | 我以为她是伊瓦尔 我以为她… |
[02:39] | I thought that Ivar was coming to kill me. | 我以为伊瓦尔来杀我了 |
[02:46] | I don’t care what you thought! | 我不管你怎么以为 |
[02:48] | Being drunk is no excuse for anything! | 别拿醉酒当借口 |
[02:52] | You murdered my mother! | 你杀了我母亲 |
[02:55] | You murdered the most famous shield-maiden in the world! | 你杀了世上最著名的盾女 |
[03:01] | You! | 你 |
[03:02] | You sad, pathetic, raddled little man. | 你这个可悲可怜又糊涂的小人物 |
[03:09] | You were not fit to kiss her feet! | 你连亲吻她的脚都不配 |
[03:13] | And you aren’t fit to be called a son of Ragnar. | 你不配被称为拉格纳的儿子 |
[03:18] | I– | 我… |
[03:27] | And when you killed my mother, you killed a part of me too. | 你杀死我母亲时 也杀死了我的一部分 |
[03:34] | And you have to understand… | 你必须明白… |
[03:39] | I can never forgive you. | 我永远不会原谅你 |
[03:48] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[03:52] | And you’re right, Bjorn. | 你说得对 比约恩 |
[03:55] | I am a sad wreck of a man. | 我是一个可怜之人 |
[03:58] | I’ve made a bad job of my life. | 我的人生一败涂地 |
[04:03] | And whatever you want to do with me, | 不管你想对我做什么 |
[04:08] | even if you want to burn me alive, | 即使你想把我活活烧死 |
[04:13] | I’ll accept it. | 我也会接受 |
[04:15] | For I’ve deserved it. | 因为这是我活该 |
[04:19] | Unlike you and Ubbe, | 我跟你和乌伯不同 |
[04:22] | I’ve never done anything to make our father proud of me. | 我从未做过任何可以让父亲为我骄傲的事 |
[04:29] | Hvitserk is guilty! | 维塞克有罪 |
[04:32] | You all heard him confess! | 你们都听到了他的供词 |
[04:49] | I will decide tomorrow what punishment he must face. | 明天我会决定他将面临的惩罚 |
[04:56] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[05:15] | I am so sorry that it has come to this. | 我很抱歉事情发展到这个地步 |
[05:18] | Don’t be sorry. We are who we are. | 不用抱歉 我们都不会改变本质 |
[05:23] | Perhaps you can still throw yourself on Bjorn’s mercy. | 也许你还能指望比约恩怜悯你 |
[05:26] | Ask for forgiveness. | 求他原谅 |
[05:27] | Forgiveness? | 原谅 |
[05:32] | Don’t you realize, Ubbe, | 你还没发现吗 乌伯 |
[05:34] | I did what we all agreed should be done? | 我做了我们该做的事 |
[05:37] | I killed Lagertha. | 我杀了拉葛莎 |
[05:39] | I killed the woman who murdered our mother. | 我杀了那个杀死我们母亲的女人 |
[05:42] | You said the gods would arrange our revenge. | 你说过众神会安排我们复仇 |
[05:44] | I remember that. | 我记得 |
[05:45] | You yourself attacked Lagertha, | 你自己也袭击过拉葛莎 |
[05:48] | tried to kill her. | 想要杀掉她 |
[05:50] | But you could see it wasn’t what the gods had in mind. | 但是你能看出来这并非众神所愿 |
[05:53] | Ivar, Ivar, who is supposed to be so clever, | 伊瓦尔 伊瓦尔诡计多端 |
[05:57] | promised to kill Lagertha. | 曾许诺要杀掉拉葛莎的 |
[06:00] | But he also failed. | 但他也失手了 |
[06:03] | So, it was up to me. | 所以 就该我了 |
[06:07] | Don’t you see, Ubbe? | 你还不明白吗 乌比 |
[06:11] | I was an instrument of the gods. | 我是众神的工具 |
[06:15] | It was my fate. | 那是我的宿命 |
[06:18] | It was me. | 是我 |
[06:38] | I want to kill him. | 我想要杀了他 |
[06:42] | You have every right. I can’t deny it. | 你有这个权力 我不否认 |
[06:46] | But neither does he. | 但他也不否认 |
[06:48] | He was not in his right mind when he killed your mother. | 他杀你母亲的时候神志不太正常 |
[06:51] | It was not really Hvitserk who killed her. | 杀了你母亲的不是维塞克 |
[06:53] | Don’t talk about the drug addict. | 不要再提那个瘾君子 |
[06:55] | Talk about my mother’s village, what happened there! | 说说我母亲的村庄 发生了什么 |
[06:59] | Talk about my son. | 说说我的儿子 |
[07:01] | Talk about our son! | 说说的我们的儿子 |
[07:05] | Your son wanted to play a part in the defense of his village. | 你儿子想要参与守护村庄 |
[07:09] | I should have been there. | 我应该去那儿的 |
[07:11] | He wanted to prove himself as a warrior. | 他想要征明自己是个战士 |
[07:13] | He knew that his mother | 他知道他的父母 |
[07:14] | and his father would hear of his exploits. | 会想听到他的功绩 |
[07:16] | He put himself in danger. | 他置自己的安危于不顾 |
[07:18] | Yes. He had quite extraordinary courage. | 是的 他勇气非凡 |
[07:26] | And now the gods punish me. | 现在众神惩罚了我 |
[07:30] | I have lost three things, | 我失去了三样东西 |
[07:32] | my mother, my son, | 我母亲 我儿子 |
[07:37] | and now the crown of Norway. | 现在又丢了挪威的王位 |
[07:41] | These are hard things to bear. | 这些事情都难以忍受 |
[08:01] | We will burn Hvitserk tomorrow. | 我们明天就把维塞克活活烧死 |
[08:17] | I’m disturbing you? | 我打扰你了吗 |
[08:20] | No. | 没有 |
[08:22] | Come sit, Erik. | 来坐 埃里克 |
[08:37] | I owe you my life. | 我欠你一条命 |
[08:39] | No. | 不 |
[08:41] | No, the gods spared you. | 不 是众神饶恕了你 |
[08:46] | Every Viking, from whichever country we came from, | 每一个维京人 无论来自哪个国家 |
[08:50] | all heard tell of the saga of Ragnar Lothbrok and his sons. | 都听说过拉格纳·罗斯布洛克和他儿子的传说 |
[08:55] | All the Great Halls of Scandinavia, poets sang of Ragnar, | 斯堪的纳维亚的皇宫里 传唱着拉格纳 |
[09:00] | and of you, | 还有你 |
[09:02] | Bjorn Ironside. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德的歌谣 |
[09:05] | So, it is strange | 所以 现在 |
[09:09] | to be here now sitting beside you, | 坐在你身旁 仿佛你和我们其他人 |
[09:14] | as if you were like the rest of us. | 没什么两样 这种感觉很奇怪 |
[09:19] | And, like the rest of us, | 而你此刻也像我们其他人 |
[09:23] | mourning your dead. | 哀悼着亲人的往生 |
[09:28] | I am going to | 我明天 |
[09:31] | burn my brother tomorrow. | 就去烧死我的兄弟 |
[09:39] | I want him to feel unimaginable pain. | 我要让他感受到无法想象的痛苦 |
[09:46] | Because that is what I feel. | 因为这正是我的感受 |
[10:09] | And what does a man do? | 男子汉应该做什么 |
[10:12] | He fights. | 征战沙场 |
[10:13] | – And? -He looks after his family. | -然后呢 -照顾家人 |
[10:18] | You have your father’s eyes. | 你的眼睛长得像你父亲 |
[10:22] | When your time comes, | 当大任来临 |
[10:24] | you must lead with your head, not with your heart. | 你必须用头脑治国 不要被情感左右 |
[10:28] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗 |
[10:31] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你走 |
[10:35] | It’s fate. | 这是宿命 |
[10:49] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[10:52] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你走 |
[11:05] | Look after your mother. | 照顾你好你母亲 |
[11:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:19] | Move on. | 走吧 |
[13:30] | Light the fire! | 点火 |
[14:57] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[15:04] | What have they done? | 他们做了什么 |
[15:20] | I saved you. | 我救了你 |
[15:22] | And do you want to know why I saved you? | 你想知道我为什么救你吗 |
[15:25] | Because I know you were happy to die. | 因为我知道你乐于去死 |
[15:28] | But I don’t want you to be happy. | 但是我不想让你快乐 |
[15:30] | No. I don’t want you to enter Odin’s Hall. | 不 我不想让你进入奥丁的圣殿 |
[15:35] | I want you to suffer a living death, | 我想让你生不如死 |
[15:38] | expelled from Kattegat and the haunts of men, | 从卡德加特和有人之处驱逐出去 |
[15:41] | destined to die in a ditch in some forest somewhere, | 注定让你死在某片森林的沟里 |
[15:45] | utterly forgotten, wretched, insignificant, unmemorable! | 让你被遗忘 被抛弃 被埋没 被抹杀 |
[15:53] | Like a flea on a sheep’s back. | 就像羊背上的跳蚤 |
[16:00] | Take him away! | 把他带走 |
[16:12] | He won’t survive the winter. | 他活不过这个冬天 |
[16:35] | People of Kattegat! | 卡特加特的人民 |
[16:37] | I suffered an immense defeat. | 我遭受了惨败 |
[16:40] | King Harald Finehair has defeated me | 哈拉尔一世在挪威之王的 |
[16:43] | in the election for the kingship of Norway. | 竞选中把我打败了 |
[16:47] | Perhaps I | 可能我 |
[16:49] | underestimated my opponent. | 低估了我的对手 |
[16:52] | Whatever the case, King Harald Finehair is now King of Norway! | 不管怎样 哈拉尔一世现在是挪威之王了 |
[16:57] | And we are isolated, vulnerable and alone. | 而我们现在孤立无援 不堪一击 |
[17:04] | I fear he will launch an attack very soon, | 我怕他很快就会发动进攻 |
[17:06] | as we are a prize worth taking. | 因为我们是一块肥肉 |
[17:12] | Knowing what you know, | 现在你们知道了 |
[17:15] | do you want me to step down as your king? | 你们想让我退下王位吗 |
[17:20] | If you do, you can pledge your allegiance to King Harald | 我退下来 你们就可以对哈拉尔王宣誓效忠 |
[17:24] | and save Kattegat from destruction. | 让卡特加特免遭毁灭 |
[17:49] | I am ashamed! | 我感到羞愧 |
[17:52] | Here is the son of Ragnar Lothbrok asking for your support. | 现在拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子在请求你们的支持 |
[17:57] | You know Bjorn. | 你们了解比约恩 |
[17:58] | You know what he has achieved. | 你们知道他过去的成就 |
[18:01] | And now he tells you that | 现在他告诉你们 |
[18:02] | perhaps the gods don’t favor him anymore. | 可能诸神不再青睐于他 |
[18:06] | But I don’t think so. | 但我不这么觉得 |
[18:09] | I think the gods love Bjorn Ironside. | 我觉得诸神爱着比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[18:13] | As I do. | 像我一样爱 |
[18:15] | As you do. | 像你们一样爱 |
[18:17] | You love Bjorn. | 你们爱着比约恩 |
[18:20] | And you have every reason to do so. | 你们完全有理由这么做 |
[18:24] | You should acclaim him. | 你们应该为他欢呼 |
[18:25] | What other kind of hero do you want? | 你们还想要什么样的英雄 |
[18:29] | Here is Bjorn Ironside! He fights for you! | 这是比约恩·艾恩赛德 他为你们而战 |
[18:36] | All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 |
[18:37] | All hail King Bjorn! All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 比约恩国王万岁 |
[18:41] | All hail King Bjorn! All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 比约恩国王万岁 |
[18:44] | All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 |
[18:47] | All hail King Bjorn! All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 比约恩国王万岁 |
[18:52] | All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 |
[18:55] | All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 |
[18:58] | All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 |
[19:00] | All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 |
[19:03] | All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 |
[19:05] | All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 |
[19:08] | All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 |
[19:11] | All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 |
[19:30] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[19:32] | We’re going to see Uncle Oleg. | 我们去找奥列格叔叔 |
[19:34] | About what? | 找他干嘛 |
[19:35] | I don’t know. Oleg is an enigma. | 我不知道 奥列格是谜 |
[19:39] | What’s an “Igma”? | 什么是咪 |
[19:41] | Enigma. | 谜 |
[19:43] | What’s an “Enigma”? | 什么是谜 |
[19:47] | I’ve no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[19:50] | Perhaps Uncle Oleg wants to give me a present. | 也许奥列格叔叔想给我个礼物 |
[19:54] | Perhaps he does. | 也许吧 |
[19:57] | Perhaps he wants to give me half of the sky. | 也许他想把一半的王国都分给我 |
[20:05] | He cannot give you something | 这本来就是你的 |
[20:06] | that is already yours. | 不需要他来施舍 |
[20:09] | Remember that. | 记住 |
[20:27] | Prince Igor. | 伊戈尔王子 |
[20:30] | And Ivar the Boneless. | 无骨人伊瓦尔 |
[20:32] | How very lovely. | 真妙 |
[20:35] | Will you have some tea? | 要喝茶吗 |
[20:36] | -Tea? – Tea. | -茶 -茶 |
[20:39] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[20:40] | A plant. From Asia. | 来自亚洲一种植物 |
[20:49] | Medicine, perhaps. | 也许是中药吧 |
[20:52] | I thought you might be interested in the further plans | 我想你可能会对入侵你国家的 |
[20:54] | for the invasion of your countries. | 进一步计划感兴趣 |
[20:57] | I mean, of course, our countries. | 当然 是我们的国家 |
[21:06] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[21:08] | As you know, we cannot put our plan | 你也知道 明年春天 |
[21:11] | into operation until next spring. | 才能将我们的计划付诸行动 |
[21:14] | However, it seems to me it would be ill-advised | 但在我看来 将如此庞大的军队 |
[21:17] | to commit such huge forces into many unknown | 投入到大量未知的战争中 |
[21:22] | theaters of war. | 是不明智的 |
[21:23] | I know you can advise us on | 我知道你可以 |
[21:25] | what we are likely to encounter, | 对我们未来的计划提出建议 |
[21:28] | but I feel as if I need to have a more current | 但我认为我需要更具时效性 |
[21:33] | and a much broader knowledge | 更广泛的知识 |
[21:36] | of those places and countries… | 去了解我们计划拿下的… |
[21:43] | …we plan to attack. | 地区和国家 |
[21:45] | Strategy and planning are everything. | 战略和谋划就是一切 |
[21:48] | The mind is a far better warrior than the sword. | 头脑远胜于刀剑 |
[21:51] | My intention is to send small raiding parties. | 我打算派遣小型突袭队 |
[21:55] | To take prisoners | 从阶下囚那儿 |
[21:56] | from whom further vital information can be gleaned. | 获取更多重要的信息 |
[22:01] | I agree, that is very sensible, | 我同意 这很合理 |
[22:04] | and I hope you might consider | 我希望你能考虑 |
[22:05] | appointing me to lead one of the raiding parties. | 让我去带领一只突袭队 |
[22:12] | I will definitely consider your request. | 我一定会考虑你的要求 |
[22:17] | Although Katia and I both value your intimate company. | 尽管卡缇娅和我都希望你能留下 |
[22:22] | You’re a very intriguing man, Ivar. | 你是个有趣的人 伊瓦尔 |
[22:25] | Some of the things you say surprise me, | 你说的有些话让我很惊讶 |
[22:28] | and I never know what you will say next. | 我永远猜不到你下一句会说什么 |
[22:31] | You claim that there is a connection between us, | 你说我们之间有一种联系 |
[22:34] | which I cannot fully understand. | 这我不是很明白 |
[22:45] | What do you say, Prince Igor? | 你怎么看 伊戈尔王子 |
[22:47] | Would you like to come with me on a raiding party? | 你愿意和我一起带领突袭队吗 |
[22:50] | I must consult the king. He knows everything. | 我得去问问国王 他无所不知 |
[22:56] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[22:58] | I think you should make your own decisions! | 我认为你该自己做决定 |
[23:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:05] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:07] | I am not crazy! | 我没疯 |
[23:09] | I am the king here! I own everything! | 我才是这儿的王 我坐拥一切 |
[23:12] | This table! This room! This palace! | 这个桌子 房间 这座宫殿 |
[23:15] | I own the whole country! | 整个国家都是我的 |
[23:17] | I own the land and the sky! | 土地和天空也都是我的囊中之物 |
[23:35] | Don’t do that anymore! | 别再这么做了 |
[23:37] | Don’t be stupid. You are not a king. | 别犯蠢了 你不是国王 |
[23:40] | You are my ward. | 你是我的护卫 |
[23:42] | I am responsible for you. | 我对你负责 |
[23:43] | And without me, you are nothing. | 没有我 你什么都不是 |
[23:46] | Less than nothing. | 一文不值 |
[23:48] | Do you understand? | 明白了 |
[23:50] | Don’t ever try to make fun of me again, | 不许你再拿我取乐 |
[23:54] | or I’ll cut out your tongue | 否则我将割掉你的舌头 |
[23:55] | and feed your liver to my dogs. | 把你的肝拿去喂我的狗 |
[24:13] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[24:18] | He just needs to be controlled. | 稍加控制就行 |
[24:23] | You had a child once, didn’t you, Ivar? | 你有过一个孩子 对吧 伊瓦尔 |
[24:40] | Forgive me. I’ve had enough to eat. | 不好意思 我已经吃饱了 |
[25:11] | Do not weep, dear Igor. | 别哭了 亲爱的伊戈尔 |
[25:15] | Sweet child, do not weep. | 好孩子 别哭了 |
[25:20] | I am here now. | 我在这呢 |
[25:38] | Are you awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[25:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:43] | Who wants to sleep one’s life away? | 没人想一觉睡到死 |
[25:48] | It is winter. | 现在是冬天 |
[25:50] | So we should not set sail, but we will. | 我们不应该远航 但我们需要去 |
[25:55] | I want to go to Iceland. | 我想去冰岛 |
[25:58] | It is my destiny, | 那是我的宿命之地 |
[26:01] | so nothing should happen to us on the way. | 所以我们一路上不会有什么事 |
[26:04] | Us? | 我们 |
[26:06] | You are coming with me. | 你要和我一起去 |
[26:09] | I want you to arrange a meeting with the wanderer, Othere. | 我需要你安排我见一面流浪者奥特尔 |
[26:15] | And I want to search for Floki. | 我想去找弗洛基 |
[26:19] | You can search all you want. | 你能搜寻任何你想要的 |
[26:22] | You won’t find him. | 但你找不到他 |
[26:24] | Does that mean that you refuse to come with me? | 所以你是在拒绝和我同行吗 |
[26:28] | On the contrary. I want nothing more. | 恰恰相反 我很乐意 |
[26:31] | The settlers will wonder what has happened to me, | 移居者们会想我出了什么事 |
[26:33] | for I have been gone so long. | 因为我已经离开很久了 |
[26:35] | They will need reassurance. | 他们需要安慰 |
[26:37] | And Othere? | 奥特尔呢 |
[26:39] | You will meet him. | 你会见到他的 |
[26:46] | How soon can you travel? | 你多久能动身 |
[26:48] | In my head, Ubbe, | 乌伯 在我的脑海里 |
[26:52] | I am already there. | 我已经到那边了 |
[27:03] | We should teach the boys. | 我们应该教导这些男孩 |
[27:05] | – They are old enough now. – Yes. | -他们的年级已经够大了 -是的 |
[27:08] | She will be welcomed. | 她会很受欢迎 |
[27:18] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样了 |
[27:21] | I love my wife. It is not fair to her. | 我爱我的妻子 这对她不公平 |
[27:26] | That is not you talking, Bjorn. | 比约恩 这不是你想说的 |
[27:28] | Those are just some words you have rehearsed. | 这只是你排练好的话 |
[27:35] | Look inside yourself. | 看看你的内心 |
[27:41] | I have made so many mistakes. | 我已经犯了很多错 |
[27:47] | I don’t want to lie to Gunnhild. | 我不想骗格尼黑尔德 |
[27:48] | She doesn’t deserve it. | 她不该遭受这些 |
[27:51] | Don’t you think Gunnhild knows? | 你觉得格尼黑尔德不知道吗 |
[27:55] | Of course she knows. | 她当然知道 |
[28:06] | How long have we on this earth, | 我们到底要多久 |
[28:08] | that we should deny ourselves what we most want and desire? | 才能承认内心到底最想要什么 |
[28:13] | You know you want to be with me. | 你知道你想和我在一起 |
[28:18] | You know you cannot escape my desire. | 你知道你离不开我 |
[28:28] | Nor want to. | 也不想离开我 |
[28:59] | Bet me a horse. I will take the horse. | 和我赌一匹马 我会带马过来 |
[29:04] | No, no, no, a donkey. | 不 赌一匹驴 |
[29:30] | I just needed to know. | 我只是想知道真相 |
[29:36] | I am not jealous. I was not born that way. | 我不是嫉妒 我生来不会嫉妒 |
[29:41] | But I see, Bjorn, that you are in love with Ingrid. | 比约恩 但我想你爱上了英格丽 |
[29:44] | And nothing will change that either. | 事情已经无法改变 |
[29:47] | We cannot control our fate. | 我们不能控制我们的命运 |
[29:49] | We must accept it. | 我们必须接受它 |
[29:56] | So I think you should be released from servitude, Ingrid, | 所以我觉得你不应该继续当奴隶 |
[29:59] | and that you should marry Bjorn. | 应该嫁给比约恩 |
[30:01] | We know many kings who have married more than one wife. | 我们知道许多国王都有很多妻子 |
[30:05] | I think your father even put that proposal to your mother. | 你父亲对你母亲也是那样提议的 |
[30:10] | She turned it down. | 她拒绝了 |
[30:16] | If you two are in agreement, | 如果你们俩个同意 |
[30:18] | then we will all live together. | 我们能住在一起 |
[30:21] | And our son will have the benefit of two mothers. | 我们的儿子就能有两个母亲 |
[30:28] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[30:32] | Perhaps saying nothing is the best way. | 那什么都不用说 |
[30:37] | But you should know, Bjorn, | 比约恩 但你要知道 |
[30:39] | your mother was attacked by the outlaws | 你的母亲死于那些曾被你从卡特加特 |
[30:41] | you released from Kattegat. | 释放的亡命之徒 |
[30:45] | You are a great man, but | 你是个厉害的人 但是 |
[30:47] | even great men make mistakes. | 伟人也是会犯错误的 |
[31:04] | Olaf, my dearest friend. | 奥洛夫 我亲爱的朋友 |
[31:07] | Where are your warriors going? | 你的战士们都去哪里了 |
[31:10] | To patrol our borders. | 去我们的边境巡逻了 |
[31:13] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[31:15] | Get him a chair. | 给他拿把椅子 |
[31:18] | It cannot be a surprise to you that | 你应该不会感到惊讶 我其实并不相信 |
[31:20] | I don’t altogether trust the other kings to accept my rule. | 别的国王都能接受我的规矩 |
[31:25] | Who could ever really trust Thorkell the Tall? ? | 有谁真的相信高大的索克尔了 |
[31:29] | He has betrayed everyone in the past, even his own sons. | 过去所有人都背叛过他 包括他的儿子 |
[31:32] | Then your election was an empty victory. | 那你能当选只是一场虚妄的胜利 |
[31:38] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[31:42] | Many of the other kings have already submitted to my rule. | 已经有很多国王臣服于我的规则 |
[31:46] | Of course, what I need now | 当然 现在我需要的是 |
[31:48] | is to find an example of someone who hasn’t, | 一个还没有臣服的人 |
[31:51] | and bring them to heel. | 然后让他们尽快臣服 |
[31:54] | Thorkell, for example. | 比如说索克尔 |
[31:57] | I rather hope that he tests and pushes against our boundaries. | 我反而希望他来试探和进攻我们的边境 |
[32:01] | In which case, I can teach him a lesson, | 这样我就能给他上一课 |
[32:03] | for the common good, of course. | 当然是为了共同的利益 |
[32:05] | And Bjorn? | 那比约恩呢 |
[32:12] | Bjorn is different. | 比约恩不一样 |
[32:16] | He is a very special person. | 他是一个很特别的人 |
[32:21] | When I finally kill him | 当我最终杀了他的时候 |
[32:25] | is when I am truly King of all Norway. | 就是我真正成为挪威全境之王的时候 |
[32:29] | And what about me? | 那我呢 |
[32:30] | I serve no purpose anymore. | 我再没别的用处了 |
[32:33] | I have no kingdoms for you to conquer. | 我已没有可供你征服的国土 |
[32:37] | Why don’t you kill me? | 你为什么不杀了我 |
[32:41] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[32:42] | Your horse liver. | 你的马肝 |
[32:52] | I like to keep you around, Olaf. | 我喜欢把你留在身边 奥拉夫 |
[32:54] | You’re my pet philosopher. | 你是我最喜欢的哲学家 |
[32:58] | Most of you what you say is ridiculous. | 你说的话大多都很荒唐 |
[33:01] | But someday, you might say something truly wise | 但是也许某天 你会说出一些真正的智言 |
[33:05] | and I wouldn’t like to miss it. | 而我不想错过那些话 |
[33:10] | Let’s take off those shackles. | 我们把镣铐摘下来吧 |
[33:13] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里都去不了了 |
[33:15] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我可不确定 |
[33:17] | I might just decide to kill all of you. | 也许我会决定杀了你们所有人 |
[33:27] | We leave to do your bidding, King Harald. | 我们听命于你 哈拉尔王 |
[33:30] | May the gods keep you, and our country, safe. | 愿神保佑你和我们的国家平安 |
[33:34] | Men! | 启程 |
[33:40] | Safe travels. | 注意安全 |
[33:54] | Why go now? | 为什么现在出发 |
[33:56] | It is dangerous. | 很危险的 |
[33:58] | We can leave before the ice forms. | 在结冰之前我们还能离开 |
[34:04] | As you may. | 那随你吧 |
[34:06] | May our gods keep you safe. | 愿我们的神保佑你平安 |
[34:08] | I love and respect you, as a warrior and as a brother. | 作为兄弟和战友 我敬你爱你 |
[34:12] | We will meet again, brother. | 我们终将再见 兄弟 |
[34:14] | We will talk about our lives and how | 我们会谈论彼此的生活 以及 |
[34:17] | it has all come to pass. | 一切都是怎么过去的 |
[34:34] | Torvi, you are with child. | 托尔薇 你还怀着孩子 |
[34:37] | You should not be undertaking such a journey, | 你不该出去承受旅途的奔波 |
[34:38] | especially in the winter. | 尤其还是在冬天 |
[34:46] | Let me kiss my daughter. | 让我亲一下我的女儿 |
[34:55] | Goodbye, Asa. | 再见 阿萨 |
[34:58] | You keep your mother safe, yes? | 你要好好保护妈妈 知道吗 |
[35:01] | That’s my girl. | 我女儿真乖 |
[35:04] | Farewell, Bjorn. | 再见了 比约恩 |
[35:11] | Farewell, Gunnhild. | 再见了 格尼黑尔德 |
[35:13] | You are an astonishing woman. | 你是一位很出色的女性 |
[35:16] | Coming from you, Torvi, I take that as the greatest compliment. | 你这样说 就是对我最高的赞扬 |
[35:35] | If you find Floki… | 如果你找到弗洛基… |
[35:36] | You know I will send word. | 我会及时通知你 |
[35:39] | Ubbe will find out the truth, Ketill. You should know that. | 凯迪尔 你要明白 乌伯会察觉真相的 |
[35:42] | I am not afraid of the truth. | 我不害怕真相 |
[35:57] | All who came before us are dead. | 走在我们前面的人都已经死去 |
[36:00] | And we are the remainders. | 我们都是幸存的人 |
[36:02] | And now we are going separately on our own paths. | 现在我们要分道扬镳 |
[36:05] | And I am sad. | 我很难过 |
[36:09] | All I know is that we will see each other again | 我只知道我们还会再见面 |
[36:12] | in Valhalla, in Odin’s Hall. | 在瓦尔哈拉 在奥丁宫殿厅 |
[36:17] | And we will be young again. | 我们将会重焕青春 |
[36:21] | We will be fierce and proud. | 我们将会勇猛无畏 |
[36:26] | We will laugh and sing. | 我们将会载歌载舞 |
[36:29] | The gods will embrace us. | 众神将拥抱我们 |
[36:33] | And we will be what we were always meant to be. | 我们将会成为我们应该成为的模样 |
[36:37] | And so this is life, | 这是生 |
[36:40] | and so is this death. | 亦是死 |
[36:44] | Farewell. | 再见了 |
[37:16] | Riders approaching! | 骑手来了 |
[37:29] | Come on! Go on! | 快走 快走 |
[37:38] | Go! Go! Hurry! | 快点 |
[38:30] | No! | 不 |
[39:48] | What has happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[40:24] | Ketill? | 凯迪尔 |
[40:29] | Oh, Ketill! | 凯迪尔 |
[40:31] | Father! | 父亲 |
[40:34] | Father! | 父亲 |
[40:37] | – Frodi. – You’re hurt! | -弗罗迪 -你受伤了 |
[40:40] | I was wounded, but I am well, my son. | 我是受伤了 但我没事 孩子 |
[40:45] | It makes me so happy to see you. | 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[40:48] | Ingvild. | 英格维德 |
[40:56] | Husband. You’ve been gone so long. | 丈夫 你离开了太久 |
[40:59] | We thought you might have drowned! | 我们以为你可能已经死了 |
[41:01] | I will tell you soon of my adventures. | 我马上就把我的冒险讲给你听 |
[41:04] | In the meantime, look who I have brought. | 不过现在先看看我带了谁回来 |
[41:08] | Ubbe, the son of Ragnar. | 乌伯 拉格纳之子 |
[41:11] | His wife Torvi, the shield-maiden. | 他的妻子 托尔薇 盾女 |
[41:14] | And their daughter, Asa. | 还有他们的女儿 阿尔莎 |
[41:16] | Ubbe. Torvi. Welcome, welcome! | 乌伯 托尔薇 欢迎 欢迎 |
[41:20] | And you are with child. | 你还怀着孩子 |
[41:22] | Come into the temple, please. | 赶紧到庙里来吧 |
[41:24] | Rest after your journey and then we will feast. | 舟车劳顿 得好好消息 再吃点东西 |
[41:27] | The gods be blessed. | 诸神保佑 |
[41:29] | A son of Ragnar Lothbrok come to our poor settlement. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子竟然来到了我们这小地方 |
[41:34] | Whatever next? | 接下来会怎么样呢 |
[41:35] | Our guests are tired and very hungry, Ingvild. | 我们的贵宾都又累又饿 英格维德 |
[41:39] | Of course. This way, please. | 当然了 这边走 |
[41:45] | Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[41:47] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[42:03] | Lord Odin. Why did they have to come here? | 奥丁神 为什么他们非要追到这里 |
[42:07] | Allfather, what have you done? | 众神之父 你做了什么 |
[42:19] | And what does this signify? | 这意味着什么 |
[42:23] | Tell King Harald what you saw. | 告诉哈拉尔王你看到了什么 |
[42:30] | What did these raiders look like? | 那些侵略者长什么样 |
[42:33] | Strange men with strange voices. | 一群奇怪的家伙 声音也很奇怪 |
[42:38] | Wearing furs and riding horses. | 穿着皮衣 骑着马 |
[42:40] | They came and went like ghosts! | 他们来去无踪 就像鬼魂 |
[42:47] | Whatever they are, they are not ghosts. | 他们绝对不是鬼魂 |
[42:50] | They are not ghosts! | 他们不是鬼魂 |
[42:57] | What do you say, | 你怎么看 |
[43:01] | old King Olaf? | 老奥拉夫国王 |
[43:04] | These are an alien people | 这是想要夺走 |
[43:06] | who have staked a claim to our land. | 我们土地的异邦人 |
[43:10] | And one day they will return. | 他们总有一天会回来 |
[43:14] | Not as a raiding party, | 到时不会只是一支骑兵队 |
[43:17] | but as an army. | 而是一支军队了 |