时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You murdered my mother! | 你杀了我母亲 |
[00:03] | I thought that Ivar was coming to kill me. | 我以为伊瓦尔来杀我了 |
[00:05] | I want you to suffer a living death. | 我想让你生不如死 |
[00:08] | Take him away! | 把他带走 |
[00:09] | I want to go to Iceland. | 我想去冰岛 |
[00:09] | I want you to arrange a meeting with the wanderer Othere. | 我需要你安排我见一面流浪者奥特尔 |
[00:12] | How soon can you travel? | 你多久能动身 |
[00:13] | In my head, Ubbe, | 乌伯 在我的脑海里 |
[00:14] | I am already there. | 我已经到那边了 |
[00:15] | – Look who I have brought. – Welcome, welcome. | -看看我带了谁回来 -欢迎 欢迎 |
[00:18] | I see, Bjorn, that you are in love with Ingrid. | 比约恩 但我想你爱上了英格丽 |
[00:20] | We cannot control our fate. We must accept it. | 我们不能控制我们的命运 我们必须接受它 |
[00:22] | King Harald Finehair is now King of Norway. | 哈拉尔一世现在是挪威之王了 |
[00:24] | Do you want me to step down as your king? | 你们想让我退下王位吗 |
[00:26] | I think the gods love Bjorn Ironside. As I do. | 我觉得诸神爱着比约恩·艾恩赛德 正如我 |
[00:29] | All hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 |
[00:31] | My intention is to send small raiding parties | 我打算派遣小型突袭队 |
[00:34] | for the invasion of Scandinavia. | 为入侵斯堪的纳维亚做准备 |
[00:38] | What does this signify? | 这意味着什么 |
[00:40] | One day they will return. | 他们总有一天会回来 |
[00:41] | Not as a raiding party, but as an army. | 到时不会只是一支骑兵队 而是一支军队了 |
[02:54] | Othere. | 奥特尔 |
[02:56] | You have returned. Welcome, welcome. | 你回来了 欢迎 欢迎 |
[03:03] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[03:06] | Othere. | 奥特尔 |
[03:08] | Please, sit. Drink. | 请坐 喝吧 |
[03:12] | Othere. | 奥特尔 |
[03:14] | Meet Ubbe, | 这位是乌伯 |
[03:15] | the son of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 |
[03:18] | He has come a long way to meet you. | 他跋山涉水来见你 |
[03:22] | You are Othere. | 你是奥特尔 |
[03:27] | This is my wife, Torvi. | 这是我的妻子 托尔薇 |
[03:33] | Ubbe is especially interested in your journeys | 乌伯对你的西部之旅 |
[03:36] | to the far west of here. | 特别感兴趣 |
[03:41] | It was such a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[03:42] | Oh, please, please, I would like to hear about it. | 拜托 拜托 我想听 |
[03:46] | I would like to know about this new land that you found. | 我想了解一下你发现的那片新土地 |
[03:59] | Very well, then. | 那好吧 |
[04:01] | I was sailing west from here, along the land, | 我从这里 沿着陆地向西航行 |
[04:06] | when a storm blew my ship off course. | 这时一场风暴把我的船吹离了航线 |
[04:10] | When the storm had ended, there was no more land. | 风暴结束后 就看不见陆地了 |
[04:14] | And I did not know where I was. | 我不知道自己身在何处 |
[04:17] | Days followed days. | 一天又一天过去 |
[04:20] | I started running out of food and water. | 我的食物和水都即将耗尽 |
[04:24] | I began to give myself up for dead. | 我开始以为自己死定了 |
[04:30] | But then… | 但后来 |
[04:33] | Then one morning, the sun rose behind me. | 有一天早晨 太阳在我的身后升起 |
[04:38] | And I saw it, I saw a new land. | 我看到 我看到一片新的陆地 |
[04:44] | The winds blew me all day down the coastline. | 风吹了一天 把我吹到海岸线上 |
[04:48] | The lands were lofty, | 那片土地地势很高 |
[04:51] | with many high mountains, | 高山林立 |
[04:54] | all so beautiful | 景色分外优美 |
[04:58] | and of a thousand shapes, | 形状千姿百态 |
[05:00] | and filled with trees so tall, | 满是参天大树 |
[05:03] | it seemed that they would touch the sky itself. | 似乎能触碰到天际 |
[05:09] | And I saw marvelous pine groves and | 我看到了神奇的松树林 |
[05:12] | vast, fertile plains. | 以及广阔肥沃的平原 |
[05:15] | I tell you, Ubbe, son of Ragnar, | 我告诉你 乌伯 拉格纳的儿子 |
[05:21] | this was indeed golden land. | 这确实是黄金之地 |
[05:36] | Why did you not stop there? | 你为什么没留在那里呢 |
[05:38] | The winter tides were too strong and I was swept away. | 冬季的潮水太汹涌了 把我冲走了 |
[05:43] | And in the morning, I found myself back in the open ocean again. | 到了早晨 我发现自己又回到了公海 |
[05:48] | I was fortunate enough | 我很走运 |
[05:49] | to find a small island with game and water, | 找到了一个有猎物和水的小岛 |
[05:53] | and, at last, the currents brought me back here. | 最终 水流又把我带回到了这里 |
[05:57] | But I have never forgot what I did see. | 但是我永远不会忘记自己的所见 |
[06:09] | You, you stay with us. | 你 留在我们这 |
[06:11] | You will try and find this land again. | 你会再次尝试找到这片土地的 |
[06:19] | Perhaps, if you think I can be of some help. | 也许吧 如果你觉得我还有用武之地 |
[06:24] | To the golden lands! | 敬黄金之地 |
[06:26] | Golden lands! | 黄金之地 |
[06:35] | And what of Floki, hmm? | 那弗洛基呢 |
[06:38] | Floki? I never met Floki. | 弗洛基 我从没见过弗洛基 |
[06:43] | Floki had disappeared before Othere arrived and sailed west. | 弗洛基在奥特尔抵达并向西航行之前就不见了 |
[06:50] | It has been a long day. I am tired. | 今天事情太多了 我累了 |
[06:56] | Thank you all for the feast. | 谢谢你们的盛情款待 |
[06:58] | We’re very happy to be here in Iceland, at the edge of the world. | 我们很高兴来到冰岛 世界的边缘 |
[07:03] | – Sleep well. – Good night. | -好梦 -晚安 |
[07:14] | He does not need to know everything. | 不用让他知道全部实情 |
[08:20] | Queen Gunnhild. | 格尼黑尔德王后 |
[08:22] | Erik. | 埃里克 |
[08:24] | Just Erik. | 就叫埃里克吧 |
[08:28] | I am so impressed by you. | 你让我很惊讶 |
[08:31] | Impressed? Why? | 惊讶 为什么 |
[08:34] | That you are not jealous, that you allow this to happen. | 你一点都不嫉妒 容忍得了这事 |
[08:45] | Erik. | 埃里克 |
[08:46] | You saved my husband’s life, but you did not save mine. | 你虽然救了我夫君的命 但是没救我的 |
[08:51] | You don’t know me well enough to pretend to know my feelings. | 你对我并不了解 不用假意了解我的感受 |
[08:55] | They belong to me. | 那都是我自己的感受 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry, Queen Gunnhild. | 对不起 格尼黑尔德王后 |
[09:01] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[09:20] | You are young. | 你还年轻 |
[09:22] | I wonder if you really know the stories of the gods. | 我想知道你是否真的知道众神的故事 |
[09:26] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[09:28] | Then you know the story of Freyr. | 那你一定知道弗雷的故事 |
[09:32] | Yes, she is the goddess of fertility. | 是的 她是丰饶女神 |
[09:35] | She lives in the hall called Sessrumnir | 她住在塞苏尼尔大殿 |
[09:37] | and travels in a chariot drawn by cats. | 乘坐猫拉车出行 |
[09:39] | Yes, yes, yes. Every child knows that. | 是的 是的 每个孩子都知道 |
[09:44] | The fact is, her necklace, the Brisingamen, | 事实上 她的项链 布瑞什加孟寓言石 |
[09:47] | was paid for by sex with the dwarves who made it. | 是和做项链的侏儒们发生关系的报酬 |
[09:51] | Loki accused her of having sex with every single one of the elves | 洛基指责她和阿萨神族里的每一个精灵 |
[09:54] | in the Aesir. | 都发生过关系 |
[09:55] | And she shares half of those slain in battle with Odin. | 和奥丁战斗中牺牲的人有一半都归因于她 |
[09:59] | But when her own husband is away, she weeps. | 但当她自己的丈夫不在家时 她会哭泣 |
[10:02] | But not watery tears, Ingrid. Tears of gold. | 但不是泪水 英格丽 是金豆泪 |
[10:07] | Real treasure. | 真正的宝藏 |
[10:20] | If you want to go to her, you should go. | 如果你想去她那 你就去吧 |
[10:22] | This is your wedding night. She will be expecting you. | 这是你的新婚之夜 她应该在等着你 |
[10:26] | I am with child, | 我怀着孩子 |
[10:28] | and I am married to a demigod. | 而且我嫁给了一个半人半神 |
[10:31] | As are you. | 你也一样 |
[10:33] | Don’t talk to me about ridiculous things, | 别跟我说那些荒唐的事情 |
[10:35] | about human jealousies, | 关于人类嫉妒心的事情 |
[10:38] | the trivial and repeated concerns of humankind. | 人类不断重复关心的小事 |
[10:41] | I thought you were above them. | 我以为你比他们更好 |
[10:44] | I thought you were a free spirit. | 我以为你是个自由的灵魂 |
[10:54] | Now, you are free. | 现在你自由了 |
[10:56] | Go and marry my husband, with my blessing. | 去跟我的丈夫结婚吧 带着我的祝福 |
[11:10] | I didn’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[11:14] | I wasn’t sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[11:16] | No, I’m afraid that has been your failing. | 那恐怕你失败了 |
[11:19] | But now, be sure. | 但现在 确定下来 |
[11:21] | You made a decision. Live with it. | 你做出了选择 面对它 |
[11:24] | Believe in it. Otherwise, how can I ever respect you? | 接受它 否则我以后怎么尊重你 |
[12:32] | I know King Harald will come for me. | 我知道哈拉尔王会来找我的 |
[12:34] | If he wants to be king of our Norway, then he must eliminate me, | 如果他要当我们挪威的王 他必须要消灭我 |
[12:39] | in which case we need to redouble our patrol in the fjord. | 这样我们就要再把海湾里的巡逻加倍 |
[12:42] | And you must lead them. | 而你必须带领他们 |
[12:47] | Me? | 我 |
[12:52] | I trust you because | 我信任你是因为 |
[12:55] | you need to keep me alive | 你要确保让我活着 |
[12:58] | so you can stay alive. | 这样你才能活着 |
[13:17] | Surely this is taking a long time. | 这花了很长时间了 |
[13:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:30] | What is the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[13:32] | The baby is lying in the wrong position. | 婴儿在的位置不对 |
[13:34] | Torvi cannot deliver it naturally. | 托尔薇不能自然顺产 |
[13:49] | I have come to pray for the woman and child. | 我是来为女人和孩子祈祷的 |
[14:21] | What is that for? | 刀是来干嘛的 |
[14:23] | I may have to cut her stomach to take out the baby. | 我可能要切开她的肚子取出婴儿 |
[14:33] | Does that mean she will die? | 这意味着她要死了吗 |
[15:24] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[15:27] | Sweet darling. | 亲爱的宝贝 |
[15:54] | Yes, it’s coming, now. | 好 马上要生了 |
[15:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:59] | Now, you start. | 现在你用力 |
[16:04] | I can see the head! | 我看见头了 |
[16:07] | Once more, yes! | 再用力 好 |
[16:08] | Keep going, keep going, keep going, yes! | 继续 继续 继续 好 |
[16:11] | Yes, it’s here! | 好了 生出来了 |
[17:07] | Who are these people? | 这些是什么人 |
[17:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:11] | But they’re not Viking. | 但他们不是维京人 |
[17:12] | And it’s not one of King Harald’s ships. | 船也不是哈拉尔王的船 |
[17:15] | They are scouts. | 他们是侦察兵 |
[17:17] | But where from? | 但是是哪里来的呢 |
[19:01] | You look like shit. | 你这个样子也太丑了 |
[19:05] | I feel like it. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[19:13] | What are you wearing? | 你那是穿的什么 |
[19:41] | Why do you keep returning? | 你为什么不停地回来 |
[19:45] | Why do you hunt me so? | 为什么不肯放过我 |
[19:49] | I don’t understand. | 我真是搞不懂 |
[19:55] | But I am happy to see you. | 但还是很高兴见到你 |
[20:01] | Truly happy to see you. | 真的很高兴 |
[20:38] | Who are these people? | 这些是什么人 |
[20:40] | Rus, the same people we met in Kiev. | 来自罗斯 就是我们在基辅碰见的那群人 |
[20:43] | The same people that Ivar is staying with. | 伊瓦尔正和他们待在一起 |
[20:49] | What does it mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[20:51] | Why did they come and raid here? | 他们为何来此劫掠 |
[20:53] | They were not raiding. They were scouting. | 这不是劫掠 他们是来探底的 |
[20:57] | By probing our defenses. | 试探我们的防御 |
[20:58] | They plan to invade our country. | 他们在为进攻做准备 |
[21:02] | I’ve heard stories of Rus. | 我听说过罗斯 |
[21:05] | They are a vast kingdom, rich in resources. | 他们疆域辽阔 资源富足 |
[21:09] | Huge armies. | 军力强劲 |
[21:11] | Perhaps they mean to invade all of Scandinavia. | 或许他们正计划攻下整个斯堪的纳维亚 |
[21:15] | With Ivar’s help and knowledge. | 还有伊瓦尔的知识加以辅助 |
[21:18] | How pleased he must be | 他一定很高兴吧 |
[21:20] | to think he is returning in triumph. | 觉得自己即将凯旋而归 |
[21:23] | We cannot possibly resist invasion from such a powerful enemy. | 我们根本无法抵抗如此强大的军队 |
[21:27] | And yet we must resist! | 可我们别无选择 |
[21:31] | They won’t move their armies in the winter. | 他们在冬天肯定按兵不动 |
[21:35] | We have until spring to decide what to do. | 春天到来之前我们必须想出办法 |
[21:44] | In your heart, you know what you have to do. | 你心底早已知道该做何选择 |
[21:47] | Harald is king of all Norway. | 哈拉尔王掌管着全挪威 |
[21:49] | You have to reach out to him, offering peace and a united front. | 向他提出和解 建立统一前线 |
[21:55] | You say that because of your history. | 你这个提议是因为你们的过去吧 |
[21:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:01] | I’ve been told King Harald asked for your hand. | 我听说过哈拉尔王曾想娶你为妻 |
[22:05] | With respect, what other fight can there be? | 恕我直言 我们经受不起更多的战争了 |
[22:10] | Kattegat cannot stand against Rus. | 卡特加特抵挡不住罗斯的进攻 |
[22:12] | You’re right. | 你说得有道理 |
[22:14] | And Gunnhild is correct. | 格尼黑尔德的提议也是对的 |
[22:15] | We must make common cause with King Harald. | 我们必须和哈拉尔王统一战线 |
[22:18] | I charge you to leave urgently to King Harald’s kingdom. | 请你立刻动身前去见哈拉尔王 |
[22:21] | Perhaps he will see sense and do away with his own vanity. | 希望他能明白事理 不再那么高傲自大 |
[22:26] | What do the Rus believe in? | 罗斯人的信仰是什么 |
[22:29] | They’re Christians. | 他们是基督徒 |
[22:33] | They believe in the Christian god. | 信仰基督教的上帝 |
[22:35] | Then, we are not only fighting for ourselves, | 既然如此 我们就不是为自身而战 |
[22:37] | but for our gods! | 更是为众神而战 |
[22:40] | And with Odin’s help, we must succeed. | 有奥丁的庇护 我们一定会胜利 |
[22:50] | However impossible the task. | 不管战争如何艰辛 |
[22:57] | I want us all to drink to the birth of our son. | 请诸位为我们的儿子的诞生举杯 |
[23:00] | We have decided to name him Ragnar, after his grandfather. | 我们给他取名为拉格纳 继承他祖父的名字 |
[23:07] | Hail, Ragnar! Long live Ragnar. | 拉格纳万岁 万寿无疆 |
[23:10] | -Skol. – Skol! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[23:11] | -Skol. – Skol! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[23:14] | I want to thank all of you for your help. | 我想感谢诸位的帮助 |
[23:18] | And I want to thank you, Othere. | 更要感谢你 奥特尔 |
[23:21] | For your prayers for my wife and for my son. | 因为你为了我妻子和儿子祷告 |
[23:28] | But since I lived in England, I could not help but recall them. | 但我在英格兰住过 就忍不住回想起来 |
[23:34] | They were Christian prayers to a Christian god. | 那是对基督教上帝的基督教祈祷 |
[23:47] | I solicited only our gods. | 我只对我们的神祈祷 |
[23:48] | After all, why should I do otherwise? | 不然我为什么要那样做呢 |
[23:52] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你来告诉我 |
[24:07] | I am… | 我 |
[24:09] | Or rather, I was, a long time ago, a monk living in England. | 其实我很久之前是英格兰的一个僧侣 |
[24:15] | My name then was Athelstan. | 那时我叫艾塞斯坦 |
[24:20] | Athelstan? | 艾塞斯坦 |
[24:29] | I was sent to a seminary in Rome. | 我被送去罗马的一所神学院 |
[24:34] | They chose to send me out into the world as a missionary, | 他们选我去世界各地做传教士 |
[24:40] | to take the word of God to those who had never heard it. | 向所有人传达上帝之语 |
[24:45] | I still remember my sea voyage to Scandinavia. | 我还记得我坐船来到斯堪的纳维亚 |
[24:50] | The local people discovering my purpose nearly killed me, | 当地人发现我的意图之后差点杀了我 |
[24:55] | and chased me away. | 把我赶走了 |
[24:58] | And, so, onwards, to other places, | 之后我又去了别的地方 |
[25:05] | having failed at being a missionary. | 传教一直失败 |
[25:08] | I had learned some Norse and | 我学会了一些挪威语 |
[25:13] | I had met a Danish wanderer by the name of Othere. | 又遇到了一个叫奥特尔的丹麦流浪者 |
[25:21] | He spoke to me of his travels, | 他向我讲述了他的旅程 |
[25:25] | of the wondrous sights he had seen | 他看见的那些奇景 |
[25:27] | and the miracles he had witnessed along the way. | 还有一路上目睹的奇迹 |
[25:34] | But he was sick and dying. | 但他病得很重 快死了 |
[25:50] | I buried him. | 我埋葬了他 |
[25:53] | And I took his name. | 拿走了他的名字 |
[26:02] | Then, I came here, to this young settlement. | 然后我来到这个新的居住地 |
[26:12] | Reborn. | 开始新生活 |
[26:18] | It was then I determined to set sail again, | 后来我决定再次出海 |
[26:24] | and it was on this subsequent voyage | 就是在那次航行中 |
[26:29] | that I glimpsed the golden land. | 我看到了那片金土地 |
[26:37] | But as you know, I returned, defeated, | 但你们都知道 我无功而返 |
[26:42] | resigned to live this false identity | 最终放弃了 然后用个错误的身份 |
[26:49] | for the rest of my days. | 度过余生 |
[26:55] | You lied to everyone here. | 你对所有人都撒了谎 |
[27:00] | And you have been living a lie ever since. | 从此以后你都会生活在谎言中 |
[27:04] | You are a Christian. | 你是个基督徒 |
[27:06] | You are an enemy of our gods. | 你是我们诸神的敌人 |
[27:11] | So you deserve to die. | 应该死亡 |
[27:16] | And then, beloved, | 但是 亲爱的 |
[27:19] | we would never find the golden land. | 我们就永远找不到黄金之地了 |
[27:23] | Without Othere, we have no chance. | 没有奥特尔 我们就没机会 |
[27:25] | We might as well give up now. | 我们现在就只能放弃了 |
[27:33] | Here’s the cross you used to wear. | 这是你以前戴的十字架 |
[27:36] | How could you have forgotten? | 你怎么能忘了呢 |
[27:39] | You were baptized as a Christian. | 你是作为基督徒接受洗礼的 |
[27:42] | You prayed aloud to the Christian god. | 你曾向基督教的上帝大声祈祷 |
[28:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:21] | My name is Erik. | 我叫埃里克 |
[28:24] | I come as emissary from King Bjorn. | 我是比约恩国王派来的使者 |
[28:26] | Here is his ring to prove it. | 这是他的戒指 能证明我的身份 |
[28:28] | Very well. | 好的 |
[28:30] | And why has King Bjorn sent you? | 比约恩国王为什么派你过来 |
[28:36] | He wants to make an alliance. | 他来寻求联盟 |
[28:40] | An alliance? | 联盟 |
[28:42] | I don’t need an alliance with Bjorn. | 我不需要和比约恩联盟 |
[28:45] | He’s already my vassal, and I am his king and overlord. | 他已经是我的附属 我是他和他土地的王 |
[28:49] | Perhaps he has forgotten. | 也许他忘记了 |
[28:51] | I don’t think you understand. | 我想你还不明白 |
[28:53] | -You don’t know the enemy we– On the contrary! | -你不知道我们面对的敌人是… -恰恰相反 |
[28:58] | I know everything. | 我什么都明白 |
[29:04] | I know you, forest Skogarmaor. | 我了解你 森林中的斯克加矛人 |
[29:09] | An outlaw. | 法外狂徒 |
[29:12] | You came to my kingdom before. | 你之前来过我的王国 |
[29:15] | You had a secret trade in slaves. | 你与奴隶进行秘密交易 |
[29:18] | And you have a history of violence. | 还有暴力的前科 |
[29:22] | And murder. | 以及谋杀的前科 |
[29:26] | You got into a fight here and you killed several of my men. | 你在这里卷入了一场争斗并杀死了几个我的人 |
[29:39] | Now, everyone knows that a Skogarmaor, | 现在 所有人都知道斯克加矛人 |
[29:42] | if he comes in from the forest, | 只要是从森林里来的 |
[29:44] | can be killed with impunity. | 都可以格杀勿论 |
[30:00] | Therefore, you will be executed in the morning. | 所以 你明天一早就会被处刑 |
[30:05] | At my pleasure. | 我很乐意效劳 |
[30:10] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[30:12] | Chain him up. | 把他拴起来 |
[30:15] | Pour cold water over him all night, | 向他泼一整晚冷水 |
[30:17] | so he won’t have a moment to forget his fate. | 这样他就不会忘记他的命运 |
[30:23] | No! No, you need to listen. | 不 不 你得听我说 |
[30:25] | Listen to me! We’re all in danger. | 听我说 我们都很危险 |
[30:39] | Our brother has poisoned your mind, | 我们的哥哥毒害了你的心灵 |
[30:42] | convincing you that I was your enemy. I am not your enemy. | 让你觉得我是你的敌人 我不是你的敌人 |
[30:55] | Get well, get strong. | 尽快好转 强大起来 |
[31:00] | We shall unleash our forces against our brothers. | 我们要一起对付我们的兄弟 |
[31:04] | They will bear witness to our triumph. | 他们将不得不见证我们的胜利 |
[31:24] | I killed her, Ivar. | 是我杀了她 伊瓦尔 |
[31:28] | It was me, not you. | 是我 不是你 |
[31:32] | Me. | 是我 |
[31:34] | I killed her, and now she’s dead. | 我杀了她 现在她死了 |
[31:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:39] | You know who. | 你知道是谁 |
[31:41] | Lagertha. | 拉葛莎 |
[31:44] | The bitch. | 那个贱人 |
[31:48] | You thought it was your fight. | 你以为这是你的战争 |
[31:52] | It was mine, Ivar. | 但其实是我的 伊瓦尔 |
[31:55] | Mine. | 我的 |
[32:03] | I killed her. | 是我杀了她 |
[32:08] | I killed her. | 是我杀了她 |
[32:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:35] | I have brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[32:50] | It’s a wedding ring. So what? | 这是个婚戒 那又怎样 |
[32:51] | It’s not just a wedding ring. It’s Floki’s wedding ring. | 这不是普通的婚戒 这是弗洛基的婚戒 |
[32:59] | Why do you have Floki’s wedding ring? | 弗洛基的婚戒为什么在你这里 |
[33:05] | I did meet Floki. I knew Floki. | 我的确见过弗洛基 我了解弗洛基 |
[33:08] | Did Floki know that you are a Christian? | 弗洛基知道你是基督教徒吗 |
[33:11] | Yes, I’m sure. | 他肯定知道 |
[33:14] | So, what happened here? Why did Floki just disappear? | 所以发生了什么 为什么弗洛基突然消失了 |
[33:19] | I know something terrible must have happened… | 我知道会有很糟糕的事情要发生… |
[33:22] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[33:25] | Floki left because he had no hope left for humanity. | 弗洛基离开是因为对人性彻底失望了 |
[33:34] | He gave you his ring? | 他把他的戒指给你了 |
[33:37] | It was his most precious possession. | 那是他最宝贵的财产 |
[33:41] | But he no longer wanted it. | 但他不再想要了 |
[33:44] | He left this place naked. | 他空着手离开的 |
[33:52] | I loved Floki. | 我很敬爱弗洛基 |
[33:53] | I’ve told you the truth. | 我已经告诉了你真相 |
[33:56] | I beg you to take me with you on the voyage | 求求你带我一起航行 |
[33:58] | to find the golden land. | 去寻找黄金之地 |
[33:59] | It means everything to me. | 这对我至关重要 |
[34:01] | Is your name really Athelstan? | 你真叫艾塞斯坦吗 |
[34:09] | You have no idea what that name means to me. | 你不知道这名字对我有怎样的意义 |
[34:16] | What do you want, you old fool? | 你想要什么 老蠢货 |
[34:21] | I almost forgot you existed. | 我都快忘了还有你这人了 |
[34:26] | You once told me the only reason you kept me alive | 你之前说你让我活着的唯一原因 |
[34:31] | is because one day I might say something wise | 是因为某天我这个老蠢货可能 |
[34:36] | for an old fool. | 会说出明智的话 |
[34:40] | So, I’m telling you now. | 所以我现在就要告诉你 |
[34:43] | Listen to that man. | 听听那人说的话 |
[34:47] | Who cares if he is a Skogarmaor? | 谁在乎他是不是被放逐的斯克加矛人 |
[34:50] | We are all Skogarmaors. We all came from the forest. | 我们都是斯克加矛人 我们都来自森林 |
[34:56] | Execute him if you like, | 你愿意的话就处决他 |
[34:58] | but, first, listen, listen to what he has to say. | 但先听听他要说什么 |
[35:04] | He risked his life to return here. | 他冒着生命危险回到这里 |
[35:08] | Are you too proud to ask why? | 是傲慢使你不愿知晓原因了么 |
[35:22] | Same symbols, same people. | 还是这样的标志 还是那些人 |
[35:26] | These are the Rus. | 这些是罗斯人 |
[35:29] | And you have to understand how powerful they are | 您必须明白他们有多强大 |
[35:32] | and what a threat they pose. | 还有他们对我们的威胁 |
[35:36] | Even so, | 即便如此 |
[35:39] | it irks and irritates me | 我必须倾听你这样的罪犯 |
[35:42] | that I have to listen to a criminal like you. | 这件事让我很烦躁 |
[35:50] | Or a failed king like Bjorn. | 还有比约恩那样的失败国王 |
[35:58] | My greatest ambition, the purpose of my life, | 我最大的抱负 我一生的目标 |
[36:03] | was to become king of all Norway. | 就是成为挪威之王 |
[36:05] | And now that I have achieved it, I don’t know why | 现在终于实现了 我不明白 |
[36:11] | I must be dragged down, forced to rely on unpredictable allies | 我为什么要被人拖累 依靠不靠谱的盟友 |
[36:17] | who have already shown to be weak and unreliable. | 他们一个个都弱小不可靠 |
[36:25] | Why does it have to be like this? | 为什么会这样 |
[36:30] | In my dreams, it was never like this. | 我的梦想可不是这样 |
[36:36] | Words cannot wish this away. | 言语可不会改变这些 |
[36:46] | The Rus are coming. | 罗斯人在步步逼近 |
[37:02] | Very well, I agree. | 好吧 我同意 |
[37:07] | But only if Bjorn’s forces, his warriors, | 但比约恩必须同意带领他的军队 他那些战士 |
[37:11] | and his shield-maidens come to me, | 盾女都来我这里 |
[37:13] | to protect the capital and not Kattegat, and then I agree. | 共同保卫首都 而不是留在卡特加特 |
[37:18] | We can be allies. Huh? Why not? Why not? | 我们可以联手的 为何不呢 |
[37:23] | I am sure that Bjorn will agree. | 我确信比约恩会同意的 |
[37:26] | – After all, they’re most likely to – We have agreed. | -毕竟他们很可能… -我们就这么定了 |
[37:33] | Send word to Bjorn to move his forces here. | 传信给比约恩让他带兵来这 |
[37:37] | And I must send word to all my vassal kings. | 我必须传令给我的诸侯 |
[37:41] | It seems like we need all their help, after all. | 看来我们还是需要所有人的力量 |
[37:50] | Prince Oleg. | 奥列格亲王 |
[37:52] | Princess Katia. | 卡缇娅王妃 |
[37:54] | Your Highnesses. | 殿下 |
[37:56] | Allow me to present to you my brother, Hvitserk. | 请允许我向你们介绍我的哥哥 维赛克 |
[38:01] | Just lately risen from the dead. | 最近才刚起死回生 |
[38:03] | Your Highness. | 陛下 |
[38:04] | Another son of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的另一个儿子 |
[38:07] | You are welcome. | 欢迎你 |
[38:10] | You arrive in interesting times. | 你来的时机很微妙 |
[38:12] | So I understand. | 我知道 |
[38:14] | My brother has told me that you intend to attack our homeland. | 我的哥哥告诉我 您想要攻打我们的故乡 |
[38:22] | It was once my homeland. | 那也曾经是我的故乡 |
[38:25] | I’m only reclaiming the past. | 我只是想夺回过去 |
[38:28] | I trust you will be happy to join King Ivar and myself | 我相信你肯定愿意加入我和伊瓦尔国王 |
[38:32] | in this great undertaking. | 一起造就这伟大的事业 |
[38:39] | I have nowhere else to go. | 我也没有别的地方可去 |
[38:42] | I’m at your service, Prince Oleg. | 我将为您效劳 奥列格王子 |
[38:45] | I, too, need to reclaim my own past. | 我也要夺回我的过去 |
[38:49] | The prince and I are so happy to have you at our court, Hvitserk. | 我和王子很高兴能有你的加入 维塞克 |
[38:54] | Ivar has spoken a lot about you. | 伊瓦尔经常提起你 |
[38:58] | When you were children, when you jumped ship. | 说起你们小时候 从船上跳下去 |
[39:03] | He told me that you always | 他告诉我 你总是认为 |
[39:04] | believed you were fated to be together, | 不管命运让你们分开多少次 |
[39:08] | however many times fate itself seemed to have pulled you apart. | 你们命中注定会永远在一起 |
[39:14] | I find myself that fate works in mysterious ways. | 我觉得命运非常奇妙 |
[39:29] | Our army’s assembling. | 我们的大军正在集结 |
[39:32] | Tonight, you will watch some of it | 今晚 你们就将看到一部分人马 |
[39:37] | parade past the palace. | 从宫中穿过 |
[39:46] | It should be an interesting experience. | 那应该会是一次有趣的体验 |
[40:03] | So? | 所以呢 |
[40:06] | So? | 什么所以 |
[40:08] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[40:11] | – About Oleg? – No, not about Oleg, about his wife. | -关于奥列格吗 -不是奥列格 是他的妻子 |
[40:15] | I thought she was attractive, rather provocative. | 我觉得她很迷人 甚至可以说很妖艳 |
[40:18] | Nothing else? | 没别的了吗 |
[40:20] | No. What else? | 没了 还能有什么 |
[40:22] | She didn’t remind you of anyone? | 她没有让你想起某个人吗 |
[40:26] | You saw her. You know who she is. | 你也看到她了 你知道她是谁 |
[40:28] | – I do? – Of course you do, brother. | -是吗 -当然了 弟弟 |
[40:32] | She’s Freydis. | 她是芙蕾迪丝 |
[40:35] | Your wife? | 你的妻子吗 |
[40:39] | Freydis is dead, Ivar. I saw her body– | 芙蕾迪丝死了 伊瓦尔 我看到了她的尸体 |
[40:42] | Yes, yes, yes. I know I killed her. | 对对对 我知道我杀了她 |
[40:44] | But now she’s come back, and I do not know how. | 但她现在回来了 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[40:47] | But it is her. She is identical. | 但这就是她 一模一样 |
[40:52] | You’re still crazy, Ivar. | 你还是疯疯癫癫的 伊瓦尔 |
[41:07] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[41:10] | Prince Dir sends you greetings. | 迪尔王子向你问好 |
[41:13] | He knows your brother has joined you. | 他知道你的弟弟来了 |
[41:16] | He wishes you all success in your campaign. | 希望你们作战成功 |
[41:20] | But afterwards, | 但之后 |
[41:22] | he wants you to join him in the overthrow of Prince Oleg. | 他希望你们和他携手推翻奥列格王子 |
[41:26] | And the rescue of Prince Igor from slavery. | 将伊戈尔王子从奴役中救出来 |
[41:29] | If you still agree to this plan, simply nod your head. | 如果你现在依然同意这么做 点点头就好 |
[41:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:35] | You know how much Prince Dir loves you. | 你知道迪尔王子有多爱你 |
[43:47] | Who can resist such an army? | 谁能抵抗这么一支军队 |
[43:50] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[43:52] | Not King Harald, not Bjorn Ironside. | 哈拉尔王不行 比约恩·艾恩赛德也不行 |
[43:58] | They are like children. | 他们相较之下就像幼童 |
[44:01] | They and their gods will be destroyed. | 他们和他们的神祗都将被摧毁 |
[44:05] | This, my good friends, is the end of paganism. | 我的朋友 这将是异教的末日 |
[44:12] | The end of the pagan gods. | 异教之神的末日 |