时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I am with child. | 我怀着孩子 |
[00:03] | Don’t talk to me about human jealousies. | 别跟我说什么人类的嫉妒心 |
[00:05] | I know a great many things about you… | 我对你的事情很了解 |
[00:07] | Katia told me that she reminds you of someone. | 卡缇娅告诉我 她让你想起了一个人 |
[00:09] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[00:11] | And they are not Viking. | 他们都不是维京人 |
[00:16] | Rus. The same people that Ivar is staying with. | 来自罗斯 伊瓦尔正和他们待在一起 |
[00:18] | My brother has told me that you intend to attack our homeland. | 我的哥哥告诉我 您想要攻打我们的故乡 |
[00:20] | I trust you will be happy to join King Ivar and myself? | 我相信你肯定愿意加入我和伊瓦尔国王 |
[00:24] | I’m at your service. | 我将为您效劳 |
[00:25] | We cannot resist invasion from such a powerful enemy. | 我们根本无法抵抗如此强大的军队 |
[00:28] | And yet we must resist! | 可我们别无选择 |
[00:30] | Harald is King of all Norway. You have to reach out to him. | 哈拉尔王掌管着全挪威 向他提出和解 |
[00:32] | Bjorn sent you? | 比约恩派你过来 |
[00:33] | He wants to make an alliance. | 他来寻求联盟 |
[00:35] | We can be allies. | 我们可以联手 |
[00:36] | But only if Bjorn’s forces, | 但比约恩必须同意带领他的军队 |
[00:38] | his warriors and his shield-maidens come to me. | 他那些战士 盾女都来我这里 |
[00:40] | To protect the capital. | 共同保卫首都 |
[00:41] | This, my good friends, is the end of paganism! | 我的朋友 这将是异教的末日 |
[01:58] | Bjorn Ironside. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[02:00] | King Harald. | 哈拉尔王 |
[02:07] | Queen Gunnhild. | 格尼黑尔德王后 |
[02:09] | King Harald. | 哈拉尔王 |
[02:10] | I have been persuaded that | 我已经被说服了 |
[02:12] | we are in imminent danger of an attack by the Rus… | 我们面临被罗斯人进攻的紧急危险 |
[02:15] | whoever, whatever they are. | 不管他们是谁 是什么人 |
[02:17] | In which case, we must prepare ourselves. | 在这种情况下 我们必须做好准备 |
[02:21] | And if we are prepared, | 如果我们做好了准备 |
[02:22] | no doubt we will repel those foreign forces. | 毫无疑问 我们会击退那些外来的军队 |
[02:26] | I know your reputation. | 我知道你们名声在外 |
[02:28] | I know how many battles you have won, | 知道你们打赢了多少仗 |
[02:30] | but, still, | 但你们 |
[02:33] | you have no idea what you are now facing. | 仍然不知道你们现在面临着什么 |
[02:36] | What we are now facing. | 我们现在面临着什么 |
[02:40] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[02:42] | The twilight of the gods. | 诸神的黄昏 |
[02:45] | The end of everything. | 万物的终结 |
[02:51] | People always say it’s the end of everything. | 人们总是说起万物的终结 |
[02:55] | Yes, but they don’t usually mean it. | 是的 但他们通常不是真心的 |
[03:02] | I have to assume that the Rus will attack from the sea. | 我得假设罗斯人会从海上进攻 |
[03:07] | And if we are correct, | 如果我们是对的 |
[03:10] | and they are going to attack our capital, | 他们要攻击我们的首都 |
[03:13] | then this is where they will be heading for. | 那么这就是他们要去的地方 |
[03:16] | They could land anywhere along the coast | 他们可以在海岸的任何一处登陆 |
[03:18] | and attack us over ground. | 然后从地面攻击我们 |
[03:20] | But not if we assume they have a huge number of ships. | 但如果假设他们有大量船只 就不一样了 |
[03:23] | There are only a few places you can safely disembark | 只有少数几个地方可以安全地登陆 |
[03:25] | that many warriors, and this here is one of them. | 这么多战士 这里就是其中之一 |
[03:29] | We will block the entrance leading into the fjord here, | 我们在这里堵住通往峡湾的入口 |
[03:32] | and we will lay a boom across the mouth of the river here, | 在这里的河口处放置水栅 |
[03:35] | so Ivar cannot crush us in a pincer movement. | 这样伊瓦尔就不能用利用夹击粉碎我们 |
[03:39] | I understand that we can fortify the beach here, | 我知道我们可以在这里的海滩设防 |
[03:41] | and lay booms and other obstacles | 在河口处放置水栅 |
[03:43] | across the mouths of the rivers. | 以及其他障碍物 |
[03:45] | But we still have to accept that a large part of their army | 但我们还是得承认 他们的大部分军队 |
[03:48] | will manage to come ashore. | 都会设法登陆 |
[03:50] | How are we to repel such a huge force? | 我们如何击退如此强大的军队 |
[03:53] | Harald has summoned all his vassal Kings and warriors | 哈拉尔召集了他所有的封臣国王和战士 |
[03:55] | to come to our aid. | 来帮助我们 |
[04:01] | Do you think they will come? | 你觉得他们会来吗 |
[04:04] | The other Kings? | 其他的国王 |
[04:14] | I don’t. | 我觉得不会 |
[04:22] | We leave in spring. | 我们春天离开 |
[04:24] | Are you… | 你… |
[04:26] | ready to return to Norway? | 准备好回挪威了吗 |
[04:29] | Are you ready to fight against Bjorn, with me and the Rus? | 你准备好跟我和罗斯人对抗比约恩了吗 |
[04:33] | I see now that, | 我现在明白了 |
[04:36] | a lot of my life, I have fought against my fate. | 我的多数生命都用来跟我的命运抗争了 |
[04:39] | But now I’m resigned. | 但现在我接受了 |
[04:43] | Resigned? To what? | 接受 接受什么 |
[04:48] | I have committed myself to the destructive element. | 我已经下决心投身去搞破坏了 |
[06:10] | Don’t. | 别 |
[06:34] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[06:39] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不能 |
[06:43] | Of course, you can. | 你当然能 |
[06:55] | No. | 不 |
[07:58] | Leave them with the arrows, farther up the shore! | 把箭留给他们 再往岸上靠一点 |
[08:00] | An extraordinary sight, Bjorn Ironside. | 这里风景极好 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[08:02] | Give me that hammer! Quick! | 给我锤子 快 |
[08:06] | We are grateful that you and your warriors | 我们很感激你和你的勇士 |
[08:08] | have come to join us, Jarl Thorkell. | 加入了我们 索克尔首领 |
[08:13] | Our country is in grave danger. | 我们的国家危在旦夕 |
[08:18] | Let me ask you, where are your brothers? | 我想问你 你的兄弟们呢 |
[08:23] | Herring? Earl Sigvald? | 赫林 西格沃德伯爵 |
[08:27] | Why aren’t they here? | 他们为什么不在这 |
[08:30] | Not to mention Jarl Hrolf and King Hakon | 更别提霍尔夫首领和哈孔国王了 |
[08:32] | and everyone else who voted for King Harald. | 还有其他所有投给哈拉尔王的人 |
[08:36] | They are free people. | 他们是自由的人 |
[08:39] | You know that is the way with us. | 你知道这是我们的教条 |
[08:42] | And if they choose not to come, | 如他们选择不来 |
[08:45] | then so be it. | 那就这样吧 |
[08:47] | I don’t agree! | 我不同意 |
[08:48] | They should be here | 他们应该来这 |
[08:49] | helping us prepare for the invasion of the Rus! | 帮我们备战罗斯人的入侵 |
[08:58] | Nothing else matters. | 其他都不重要了 |
[09:14] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做的 |
[09:17] | You’re going to have a baby. | 你快要生小孩了 |
[09:19] | I’m going to have a Norwegian baby. | 我要生挪威的小孩 |
[09:21] | Not a Rus baby! | 不是罗斯小孩 |
[09:23] | Do you understand that? | 你懂吗 |
[09:40] | So, you’re saying your archers aren’t enough. | 你是说你的弓箭手不够 |
[09:43] | Bjorn Ironside, we have some misgivings. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 我们有些顾虑 |
[09:47] | Who doesn’t, being human? | 谁没有呢 作为人类 |
[09:52] | This is serious. | 这是正经事 |
[09:54] | We have concerns that our defenses are being stretched too wide | 我们担心我们防线拖得太宽了 |
[09:57] | and that you are trying too hard | 而你去预测攻击点 |
[09:59] | to second-guess the points of attack. | 有点太过拼了 |
[10:07] | We know my brother Ivar is with them. | 我们知道我兄弟伊瓦尔在他们那 |
[10:09] | I’m only trying to anticipate what he’s going to do. | 我只是想预测他会怎么做 |
[10:15] | I know him very well. | 我十分了解他 |
[10:17] | But if you misread his intentions… | 但如果你误解了他的意图 |
[10:19] | Then we are defeated! What are you saying? | 那我们就败了 你在说什么呢 |
[10:22] | Don’t you understand that they are going to attack | 你还不明白他们会以千军万马之势 |
[10:24] | in overwhelming numbers? | 攻过来吗 |
[10:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:30] | If you have a better plan… | 如果你有更好的计划 |
[10:36] | I didn’t think so. | 我觉得也没有 |
[10:44] | Tie it down or the wind will take it! | 系紧点别让风吹走了 |
[10:53] | So, you are Bjorn’s wife? | 你是比约恩的妻子吗 |
[10:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:06] | You don’t have much of a chance. | 你没什么机会 |
[11:10] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[11:13] | You’re the second wife. | 你是二夫人 |
[11:15] | Second wives don’t matter very much. | 二夫人不是很重要 |
[11:17] | They are an afterthought. | 他们是后添的 |
[11:20] | And Gunnhild is pregnant with his child. | 而且格尼黑尔德怀着他的孩子 |
[11:28] | What do you want to say to me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[11:32] | I want to say to you what you already know. | 我想告诉你你已经知道的 |
[11:35] | You’re in love with Bjorn. | 你爱上比约恩了 |
[11:38] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[11:40] | But I recognize something in you. | 但我在你身上看到了点东西 |
[11:43] | You’re ambitious. | 你很有野心 |
[11:45] | But Bjorn is not the King. | 可比约恩并不是国王 |
[11:49] | I am married to Bjorn. | 我已经嫁给了比约恩 |
[11:51] | Bjorn is my destiny. | 他就是我命中注定的归宿 |
[11:54] | How can you guess your destiny? | 命运又怎么能猜得出呢 |
[12:01] | If you want, and if you are truly ambitious, | 如果你真的目标远大 想要争取的话 |
[12:05] | I will make you Queen of all Norway. | 我可以让你做全挪威的王后 |
[12:10] | You don’t know me. | 你并不了解我 |
[12:13] | I’m sure I would enjoy getting to know you. | 我一定会很愿意多了解你的 |
[12:17] | So, we have just met | 我们才刚见面 |
[12:19] | and already you want me to betray my husband. | 你就已经想劝我背叛我的丈夫 |
[12:23] | The best fruit is always forbidden. | 禁果永远最为甜美 |
[12:28] | I’m only asking you to think about my suggestion. | 我只是让你考虑一下我的建议 |
[12:44] | Heave! | 用力 |
[13:04] | Gunnhild? | 格尼黑尔德 |
[13:08] | My baby! My baby! | 我的孩子 我的孩子 |
[13:24] | My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[13:34] | It was a boy. Of course. | 那真的是个男孩 |
[13:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:41] | I know it is what you wanted, | 我知道你也一直盼着 |
[13:43] | so I am sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[13:47] | But it is the judgment of the gods. | 但这是诸神的决定 |
[13:50] | Perhaps I am not meant to have a child with you. | 或许我注定无缘生下你的孩子 |
[13:54] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[13:56] | We will have children. | 我们会有孩子的 |
[13:59] | Perhaps Ingrid will give you a son. | 或许英格丽可以为你生个儿子 |
[14:02] | I wanted our son. | 我想要我们的儿子 |
[14:13] | I want only what is best for you, Gunnhild. | 我希望万事皆能顺你心意 格尼黑尔德 |
[14:20] | I admire you more than I can say. | 我对你的钦佩无以言表 |
[14:25] | I also weep for your dead son. | 我也同样为你死去的儿子难过 |
[14:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:35] | This is a sad day. | 今天是个悲伤的日子 |
[14:38] | We lost a child. | 我们失去了一个孩子 |
[14:42] | But it would be far worse to lose a country. | 但失去国土将会比这痛苦千倍万倍 |
[14:45] | That should be all our care now. | 这才是我们当下的重点 |
[14:50] | And it is your care, Bjorn. | 也是你该关注的重心 比约恩 |
[14:53] | You are the true King. | 你才是真正的国王 |
[14:54] | You know that. | 这点你清楚 |
[14:58] | You are the true King of Norway. | 你才是全挪威真正的国王 |
[15:17] | I hope you haven’t forgotten. | 我希望你没有忘记 |
[15:18] | I don’t usually do such things. | 我一般不会做这种事情 |
[15:20] | I risked my life. You do know that, don’t you? | 我可是冒着生命危险 这你明白吧 |
[15:22] | And I don’t know why. | 但我不明白你这又是为何 |
[15:26] | You told me that we knew each other before. | 你跟我讲过我们之前就认识 |
[15:28] | In an earlier life. | 在前世的时候 |
[15:29] | But you did not believe me. | 可你却不相信我 |
[15:34] | I was afraid. | 我是害怕了 |
[15:38] | But such things can happen. | 但这种事是有可能的 |
[15:40] | In our religion, we believe that. | 在我们的信仰中也存在 |
[15:43] | Life is ultimately unknowable. | 生命实在神秘莫测 |
[15:48] | I was contacted recently by someone I love very much. | 我最近见到了一位我十分敬爱的人 |
[15:51] | A dear friend of my mother’s. | 是我母亲的密友 |
[15:54] | She gave me some very good news. | 她给我带来了一些好消息 |
[15:58] | She told me that Prince Dir was alive and well… | 她告诉我迪尓王子健康平安… |
[16:02] | thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[16:05] | You helped him escape, no? | 是你协助他逃走的吧 |
[16:12] | How would I know such things if I were not on his side? | 如果我和他不是一边的 又怎能知道这些 |
[16:15] | I do not love Oleg. Surely you know that? | 我不爱奥列格 这你知道吧 |
[16:25] | We need to talk some more, Katia. | 我们应该多聊聊天 卡缇娅 |
[16:29] | Thank you for being honest. | 谢谢你的真诚 |
[16:40] | I think I’m falling in love with you. | 我觉得我像要爱上你了 |
[16:44] | And I don’t even know who you are. | 我却还对你一无所知 |
[17:11] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[17:18] | I’m not sure. | 我也说不好 |
[17:31] | Look, it’s spring. | 看 春天来了 |
[19:08] | Only Jarl Thorkell and a few others | 只有索克尔首领和其他一些人 |
[19:10] | have answered King Harald’s summons. | 回应了哈拉尔王的召唤 |
[19:14] | It is not enough. | 这还不够 |
[19:16] | Send word out to the others, | 告诉其他人 |
[19:18] | but don’t do it in King Harald’s name. | 但不要以哈拉尔王的名义 |
[19:19] | Do it in my name. | 以我的名义去做 |
[19:22] | Do it quickly. | 要快 |
[19:24] | When do you suppose the Rus will attack? | 你觉得罗斯什么时候会进攻 |
[19:29] | It wouldn’t surprise me if they were already at sea. | 哪怕他们已经在海上 我也不会惊讶 |
[19:33] | The fact is, | 其实 |
[19:35] | Bjorn is married to the strongest, | 比约恩娶了世界上最强大 |
[19:40] | most beautiful, most fascinating shield-maiden in the world. | 最美 最迷人的盾女 |
[19:46] | And I don’t understand why he has to take another wife. | 我不明白他为什么还要娶一个妻子 |
[19:51] | Why he has to take everything for himself. | 他怎么什么都要霸占 |
[19:55] | Well, perhaps because he can. | 也许是因为他可以这么做 |
[20:22] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[20:24] | Don’t hurt her. Let her go. | 别伤害她 放开她 |
[20:32] | You stay. | 你留下来 |
[20:38] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[20:39] | You. | 你 |
[20:51] | What are you afraid of? | 你害怕什么 |
[20:53] | You. | 你 |
[20:59] | I want to go. | 我想走 |
[21:00] | – You have to let me go. – I don’t have to do anything. | -你必须得让我走 -谁也命令不了我 |
[21:03] | I’m the King. | 我是国王 |
[21:06] | If Bjorn finds out… | 如果比约恩发现… |
[21:07] | He won’t find out. | 他不会知道的 |
[21:10] | You won’t tell him. | 你不会告诉他的 |
[21:12] | It will be our secret. | 这是我们的秘密 |
[21:14] | And if the Rus attack, | 如果罗斯进攻 |
[21:17] | then either Bjorn or I, or probably both of us, will die. | 比约恩或者我 或许我们两个都会死 |
[21:22] | And if I die, our secret goes to the grave. | 如果我死了 我们的秘密就随我入土了 |
[21:25] | And if Bjorn dies, | 如果比约恩死了 |
[21:27] | I promise to marry you | 我就答应娶你 |
[21:30] | and make you Queen of all Norway. | 让你成为全挪威的王后 |
[21:33] | Then let’s wait. | 那就再等等 |
[21:35] | See what happens. | 让我们拭目以待 |
[21:37] | What the gods have in store. | 看看诸神为我们留下什么 |
[21:37] | No. I’m tired of waiting for the gods. | 不 我厌倦了等待诸神 |
[21:40] | They never listen. I want you now. | 他们一直不听话 我现在就要你 |
[21:43] | I want you now. | 我现在就要你 |
[21:59] | To hell with Bjorn. | 让比约恩见鬼去吧 |
[22:02] | Go on, then. Do it! | 那就来吧 |
[22:24] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:31] | I’ll go check on the other defenses. | 我去看看其他防御措施 |
[22:35] | I see something. | 我看到了什么 |
[22:43] | Perhaps it is King Hakon or one of the others. | 也许是哈孔国王或者其他人 |
[22:47] | No. | 不 |
[22:51] | This is it. | 是时候了 |
[23:09] | We will meet again, husband. | 我们会再见面的 丈夫 |
[24:59] | This is where we will attack. | 这是我们要攻击的地方 |
[25:03] | Here is the mouth of the river leading into Harald’s capital. | 这是通往哈拉尔首都的河口 |
[25:07] | No doubt Bjorn will block it. | 比约恩肯定会封锁 |
[25:09] | As well as planning other surprises. | 甚至给我们其他惊喜 |
[25:11] | The famous Bjorn Ironside. | 著名的比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[25:16] | Are you certain he’ll be there? | 你确定他会在那里吗 |
[25:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:29] | I can assure you, beyond any doubt, | 我可以向你保证 毫无疑问 |
[25:30] | that our brother will be there. | 我们的兄弟肯定在那里 |
[25:34] | So, we should attack the beach. | 所以我们应该进攻海滩 |
[25:37] | Won’t they expect that? | 难道他们想不到吗 |
[25:38] | – Of course they will. – Yes. | -他们当然想得到 -是的 |
[25:41] | But they will not expect us to know | 但他们想不到我们知道 |
[25:42] | that the beach shelves steeply and quickly, | 这个海滩又陡又险 |
[25:45] | and that our ships | 如果我们的船 |
[25:47] | will capsize if they get too close. | 靠太近就会翻船 |
[25:49] | Which is why | 所以 |
[25:51] | we will bring these smaller barges with us, | 我们要带上这些小驳船 |
[25:54] | transfer our warriors into them and simply… | 让我们的士兵坐在里面 然后就… |
[26:03] | Storm the beach. | 成功抢滩 |
[26:57] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[27:00] | What I expected. | 我已经预料到的事情 |
[27:21] | It seems the gods brought us together again, my brother. | 看来是神让我们又相聚了 兄弟 |
[27:28] | They must enjoy seeing us fight. | 他们肯定很喜欢看我们打架 |
[27:34] | I don’t blame them. | 我不怪他们 |
[27:36] | I enjoy it, too. | 我也乐在其中 |
[27:39] | You cannot speak for the gods. | 你不能代表神 |
[27:42] | Only for yourself. | 只能代表你自己 |
[27:47] | If you say so, Bjorn. | 你说是就是吧 比约恩 |
[27:49] | After all, you’re my elder brother. You know better. | 毕竟你是我哥哥 你知道的更多 |
[27:56] | I know better than to attack my own people with a Christian army. | 我知道带着一队基督教军队来攻打自己人肯定不是最好的 |
[28:04] | I like being on the winning side. | 我喜欢成为胜利的一方 |
[28:12] | If you betray our gods, | 如果你背叛了我们的神 |
[28:15] | then you also betray our father. | 那你就是背叛了我们的父亲 |
[28:25] | Our father chose me above all of you. | 是父亲从我们兄弟中选了我 |
[28:34] | That is not true. | 这不是真的 |
[28:39] | He asked me first to go with him to Wessex. | 他先让我跟他一起去韦塞克斯的 |
[28:42] | And then he asked Hvitserk and then Sigurd. | 然后他又问了维塞克和西格德 |
[28:48] | It was only after we all refused | 是在我们都拒绝了之后 |
[28:51] | that he turned to you. | 他才找的你 |
[28:53] | He knew. | 他知道 |
[28:56] | He knew that you would all refuse him. | 他知道你们都会拒绝他 |
[29:00] | He knew that you would all… | 他知道你们都会… |
[29:03] | disown him. | 否认他 |
[29:06] | He knew that | 他知道 |
[29:07] | I would be the only one to remain loyal. | 我是唯一一个依旧忠心的人 |
[29:11] | We all loved him. | 我们都爱他 |
[29:13] | None of us wanted to accompany him on a journey to his death. | 没有人想陪着他踏上死亡之旅 |
[29:18] | We were more interested in preserving his legacy, | 我们更在乎的是保存下他的遗产 |
[29:20] | which is what we have done. | 我们也的确这样做了 |
[29:26] | His real legacy… | 他真正的遗产… |
[29:30] | is safe with me. | 被我好好地保管着 |
[29:36] | If you really believe that our father’s legacy | 如果你真的相信我们父亲的遗产 |
[29:38] | is to defeat our gods… | 是用来打败我们的神… |
[29:48] | then you are wrong, Ivar. | 那你就错了 伊瓦尔 |
[29:53] | And I’ll prove it. | 我会证明的 |
[30:22] | Charge! | 预备 |
[30:29] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[30:33] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[30:42] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[30:45] | Loose! Loose! | 放箭 放箭 |
[31:16] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[31:48] | Stand up and fight! Fight! | 站起来继续 继续 |
[32:11] | Loose! Loose! | 放箭 放箭 |
[32:32] | Oh, my poor child. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[32:36] | Oh, my poor child. My poor child. Poor child. | 我可怜的孩子 我可怜的孩子 我可怜的孩子 |
[32:42] | Oh, my poor child. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[32:45] | Weep. Weep for all of us. | 为我们大家而哭吧 |
[32:47] | My poor child. Weep for our ruin. | 我可怜的孩子 为我们所毁灭的而哭吧 |
[32:53] | Oh, my poor thing. My poor baby. | 我的小可怜 可怜的孩子 |
[33:10] | Why can’t we attack there? | 我们为什么不进攻那里 |
[33:15] | That river leads into the mountains. | 这些河流经山谷 |
[33:17] | It’s an impossible barrier. | 这是不可能突破的屏障 |
[34:03] | Vikings! Prepare to fight! | 维京人 准备开战 |
[34:10] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[34:11] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[34:28] | Go! | 冲啊 |
[35:06] | Loose. | 放 |
[35:16] | Loose! Loose! | 放箭 放箭 |
[35:34] | Break through! | 冲进去 |
[35:38] | Stop them! Stop them! | 快阻止他们 阻止他们 |
[35:47] | On to the barricade! | 向工事前进 |
[35:54] | Aim at the one in front! | 瞄准正前方那个 |
[36:06] | Target the oarsmen! | 射那些划桨手 |
[36:11] | Those men! | 那些家伙 |
[36:18] | Shoot the captain! That one! | 射他们的领队 那家伙 |
[36:23] | Target the lead ship! Loose! | 瞄准旗舰 放箭 |
[36:36] | Forward! | 前进 |
[37:24] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[37:40] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[37:52] | Finish her! | 干掉她 |
[39:12] | We will sail up the river… | 我们会沿着河道 |
[39:15] | to here. | 行军至此 |
[39:16] | And as you can see, the mountain is a formidable obstacle, | 你知道 这座山是坚难的障碍 |
[39:21] | but we shall climb it. | 但我们要爬过去 |
[39:24] | And on the other side… | 山的另一面 |
[39:26] | is King Harald’s unsuspecting capital. | 是哈拉尔王毫无防备的首都 |
[39:31] | Are you going to climb the mountain? | 你要亲自爬过这座山吗 |
[39:35] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[39:37] | How? | 你怎么爬 |
[39:41] | Like this! | 像这样 |
[39:48] | Rocks! | 小心落石 |
[39:52] | Rocks! | 小心落石 |
[40:05] | Rocks! | 落石 |
[40:44] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[40:47] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[40:58] | Release! Release! Release! | 放开机关 快放开 放开 |
[41:04] | Release! | 放开 |
[41:30] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[41:32] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[41:36] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[43:22] | Forward! | 前进 |
[43:24] | Forward! With me! With me! | 冲啊 跟我上 跟我上 |
[43:36] | I have made many mistakes. | 我犯了无数错误 |
[43:39] | I have failed. | 我以前失败过 |
[43:46] | But this time I will not fail. | 但这次我不会失败了 |
[43:52] | I will win. | 我必将胜利 |
[43:56] | The gods are with me. | 诸神都在支持我 |
[44:02] | I will defeat you. | 我一定会击败你 |
[44:10] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[44:13] | The gods abandoned you a long time ago, my brother. | 诸神很久之前就抛弃你了 哥哥 |
[44:21] | There is no way you can win. | 你不可能赢的 |
[44:24] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[44:26] | No way you can win. | 你绝对赢不了的 |
[45:19] | Save yourself, skogarmaor. | 快逃吧 斯克加矛人 |
[45:21] | Find yourself another home! | 另寻家园吧 |
[45:24] | Find yourself another home. | 另寻家园 |
[46:52] | I will defeat you. | 我一定会击败你 |
[46:57] | The gods abandoned you a long time ago, my brother. | 诸神很久之前就抛弃你了 哥哥 |
[47:04] | There is no way you can win, | 你没有胜利的机会 |
[47:08] | believe me. | 相信我 |
[47:11] | No way you can win. | 你绝对赢不了的 |