时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Time. | 时间 |
[00:49] | Space. | 空间 |
[00:52] | Reality. | 现实 |
[00:56] | It’s more than a linear path. | 它们不仅仅是线性的 |
[01:02] | It’s a prism of endless possibility, | 而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜 |
[01:09] | where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, | 一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实 |
[01:16] | creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. | 创造出与你所知不同的平行世界 |
[01:23] | I am the Watcher. | 我是观察者 |
[01:26] | I am your guide through these vast new realities. | 我将带领你们穿越这些新现实 |
[01:31] | Follow me and ponder the question… | 跟随我来 并思考这个问题 |
[01:38] | “What if?” | “假如”呢 |
[01:49] | The galaxy, to your eyes, a hundred billion points of light. | 银河系在你眼中是上千亿闪烁的光点 |
[01:55] | But where you see light, | 你看着是光点 |
[01:56] | I see worlds and the countless stories that fill them. | 而我却看到了众多世界和其中的故事 |
[02:01] | 莫拉格 废弃星球 | |
[02:03] | But in a Multiverse of infinite possibility, | 但在拥有无限可能的多元宇宙 |
[02:06] | is your destiny determined by your nature | 决定你命运的是你的本性 |
[02:10] | or by the nature of your world? | 还是你世界的本质 |
[02:31] | Drop it! Drop it now! | 放下 立刻放下 |
[02:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:35] | Identify yourself. | 表明身份 |
[02:36] | Who, me? I am just an ordinary junker. | 我吗 我只是个普通的拾荒者 |
[02:39] | But there is one name you may know me by. | 不过你们可能听说过我这个称号 |
[02:47] | Oh, my. Star-Lord! | 天啊 星爵 |
[02:49] | I’m a huge fan of your work. What are you doing here? | 我是你的大粉丝 你来这里干什么 |
[02:51] | That was not the reaction I was expecting. | 我倒是没想到你是这种反应 |
[02:56] | Stop! Show some respect. | 住手 放尊重点 |
[02:58] | This is the Star-Lord, legendary outlaw. | 这可是星爵 传奇法外之徒 |
[03:02] | Steals from the powerful and gives to the powerless. | 劫强济弱 |
[03:05] | Should we be bowing? I feel like we should be bowing. | 我们要鞠躬吗 感觉应该要鞠躬 |
[03:07] | I mean, unless we should be kneeling. | 除非我们更应该下跪 |
[03:09] | – Neither is necessary. – Please. | -都没必要 -拜托 |
[03:11] | – You are a lord. – It is not an official title. | -你可是勋爵 -这不是官方认定的头衔 |
[03:15] | Nor is it one I am comfortable with. | 也让我感到不自在 |
[03:17] | Of course you would be humble. Classic Star-Lord. | 你当然会谦虚了 典型星爵作风 |
[03:20] | I almost wish I didn’t have to take that from you. | 真希望我不用夺走你手上那东西 |
[03:23] | Surely something this powerful is better off in my hands. | 如此强大的东西 还是留在我手里更好 |
[03:26] | It’s just that my boss, Ronan, super, super intense. | 可是我老大罗南超级严肃紧绷 |
[03:30] | But I could be convinced to make a career change. | 但我可以被说服换工作的啦 |
[03:32] | Appreciate the interest, but we’re all staffed up. | 谢谢你有这兴趣 但我们人员齐备了 |
[03:35] | Oh, totally. Totally get it. | 当然 完全明白 |
[03:36] | But at least now I get to spar with you. | 但至少现在我有机会和你切磋 |
[03:38] | I guess if that’s really what you want. | 如果你真想这么做 就来吧 |
[03:41] | Oh, it shall be the honor of my life. | 这会是我一生的荣幸 |
[03:45] | – Oh. Uh, should I not use the gun? – Go ahead. | -我是不是不该用枪 -用吧 |
[03:47] | – Really? – Please. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[03:48] | No, it’s not a problem. | 不 这不成问题 |
[03:49] | – I’ll get rid of it. – It’s okay. | -我丢掉就是了 -没事 |
[03:51] | – You sure? – Go ahead, use the gun. | -你确定吗 -来 尽管用枪吧 |
[03:53] | That is so generous of you. | 你真是太大方了 |
[03:55] | – Ready? – Oh, yes. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[03:58] | You do not disappoint, my lord. So nimble, so spry. | 你没让我失望 大人 如此敏捷灵活 |
[04:01] | I’m right here. Hit me. | 我就在这 揍我 |
[04:03] | – Oh. My Lord! I didn’t mean to… – That is what we’re here for. | -大人 我不是有意… -我们就是来打架的 |
[04:06] | Do it again. But this time, faster. | 再来一次 但这次出拳更快点 |
[04:08] | – Harder. – Really? | -更用力 -真的吗 |
[04:11] | I barely moved. Hit me. | 我几乎没动 揍我 |
[04:15] | Classic Star-Lord. | 典型星爵作风 |
[04:20] | Now I almost feel bad. | 这下我几乎有点内疚了 |
[04:35] | Well, I have hired worse. | 比起我以前雇过的人 他也不算差 |
[04:42] | Freeze, Ravager. We have you outnumbered. | 不许动 劫掠者 你寡不敌众 |
[04:45] | It would appear, but a Ravager never flies solo. | 表面看起来是 但劫掠者从不单干 |
[04:56] | I said, “A Ravager never flies solo.” | 我说 “劫掠者从不单干” |
[05:02] | Uh, is that some kind of catchphrase? | 这是你的口号吗 |
[05:18] | You had me worried for a second. | 你害我担心了一下下 |
[05:19] | Who’s the Sleeping Beauty? | 那睡美人是谁 |
[05:21] | A new recruit. He was after this as well. | 新招的 他也想要这个 |
[05:25] | Thermal signature’s off the charts. | 热信号高到爆表 |
[05:27] | You know, if we wanted to have some real fun, | 如果我们想找点真正的乐子 |
[05:30] | we’d make like the old days | 就该像从前那样 |
[05:31] | and sell this bad boy to the highest bidder. | 把这危险玩意卖给出价最高者 |
[05:35] | If we made like the old days, you’d only have half of your teeth. | 如果还要像以前一样 你现在只剩一半牙齿了 |
[05:38] | Besides, wouldn’t you rather use it to jump-start | 再说 你肯定宁愿用来传送到 |
[05:40] | the Krylorians’ dying star, save their system from extinction? | 克瑞罗人那颗快灭亡的星球 拯救他们免遭灭顶之灾 |
[05:44] | You know as well as I, no treasure is worth as much | 你和我一样清楚 任何宝物的价值 |
[05:47] | as the good that can be done with it. | 都比不上它所能做出的贡献 |
[05:49] | Ah. That’s my boy. | 好孩子 |
[06:01] | Though our hero’s destiny might lie in the stars above, | 尽管我们的英雄的命运可能在天上的群星 |
[06:04] | the beginning of his journey was much more down-to-earth. | 但他的旅程起点要更靠近地球 |
[06:08] | 1988 | 地球 瓦坎达 |
[06:09] | I am tired of living in a bubble. | 我受够了住在泡泡里 |
[06:11] | There’s an entire world out there, Baba. | 外面有广阔的世界 爸爸 |
[06:14] | Yes, one of war, violence, hatred. | 是啊 一个充满战争暴力和仇恨的世界 |
[06:18] | That world has nothing to offer Wakanda. | 那个世界没什么能给瓦坎达的 |
[06:21] | There must be more. But we must be brave enough to search for it. | 肯定不止 但我们必须有足够的勇气去寻找它 |
[06:24] | I do understand, my son. | 我明白 儿子 |
[06:26] | Though the blood of a king runs through your veins, | 虽然你的血管里流着国王的血 |
[06:29] | it is pumped by the heart of an explorer. | 却有一颗探索者的心 |
[06:33] | But as someone who has ventured out into the greater world, | 但我去过更广阔的世界 |
[06:37] | let me assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[06:39] | all you will find there is destruction and pain. | 你在那里只能找到毁灭和痛苦 |
[06:43] | Those people do not understand our way of life. | 那些人不懂我们的生活方式 |
[06:49] | What you call destiny is just an equation, | 你所说的命运只是一个等式 |
[06:54] | a product of variables. | 几个变量的乘积 |
[06:58] | Right place, right time, or in some instances, | 对的地点 对的时间 或者有时候是 |
[07:03] | the wrong place at the wrong time. | 错的地点 错的时间 |
[07:06] | As fate would have it, at that very moment, | 如同命运的安排 就在那一刻 |
[07:08] | a Ravager spacecraft was arriving on Earth | 一艘劫掠者的飞船抵达地球 |
[07:10] | to abduct the spawn of the Celestial, Ego. | 绑架天神伊戈的后裔 |
[07:14] | Cool. | 酷 |
[07:16] | But in this universe, | 但在这一宇宙 |
[07:18] | Yondu outsourced the assignment to his subordinates. | 勇度将任务外包给了他的属下 |
[07:23] | You morons grabbed the wrong kid. | 你们这群蠢货抓错了孩子 |
[07:25] | Uh-uh. Not so fast, Captain. | 别这么武断嘛 船长 |
[07:27] | Two see holes, two hear holes, one eat hole. | 两个看孔 两个听孔 一个吃孔 |
[07:31] | Everything checks out. | 每样标准都符合 |
[07:32] | Does this really look like Peter Quill to y’all? | 你们真觉得这个长得像彼得·奎尔吗 |
[07:35] | Sure. I don’t know. All humans look alike to me. | 我不知道 我看所有人类长得都一样 |
[07:38] | The cosmic readings where he was took nearly broke our dial. | 他所处的宇宙读数几乎爆掉了我们的仪表盘 |
[07:41] | If there was anything not from that planet on that planet, | 要说那里有什么不是地球本身的东西 |
[07:45] | it’s there. | 就是他了 |
[07:45] | Well, my home is built on an ancient Vibranium meteorite. | 我的家建在一块古老的振金陨石上 |
[07:49] | You sure don’t seem too freaked out about all this, kid. | 你被带到这里好像不怎么害怕 孩子 |
[07:51] | What you doing out there all by yourself anyway? | 你一个人在那里干什么 |
[07:53] | – Exploring the world. – Sounds fun. | -探索世界 -听起来很好玩 |
[07:57] | But why stop at one world, huh? | 但何必在一个世界停留 |
[07:59] | When we can show you all of them? | 毕竟我们可以带你看所有世界 |
[08:29] | – Ravagers! – Ravagers! | -敬劫掠者 -劫掠者 |
[08:34] | Star-Lord, if you had to pick a favorite… | 星爵 如果你必须选一个最爱 |
[08:35] | Really, I could not say. | 我真的说不出 |
[08:37] | I know, I know, so many heists, so many planets saved. | 我知道 那么多次抢劫 救了那么多星球 |
[08:40] | Still, you must have one. | 但你肯定有一个最爱吧 |
[08:42] | How could you choose just one? | 就选一个怎么选得出来 |
[08:43] | Oh! What about the Central Bank heist of Tarnax IV? | 塔尔纳克斯四号的中央银行劫案怎么样 |
[08:46] | Never hurts to hurt a Skrull, right? | 斯库鲁人都死有余辜 对吗 |
[08:52] | That job paid for Kraglin’s teeth. | 克拉林的牙就是那次活儿挣出来的 |
[08:53] | How about when you armed the Ankaran resistance? | 你武装安卡拉抵抗组织那次呢 |
[08:56] | Oh, man. Barely made it out of that one. | 天啊 那次我差点没命 |
[08:58] | How exactly did you stop Thanos, the Mad Titan, | 你到底是怎么阻止疯狂泰坦灭霸 |
[09:01] | from decimating half of the universe? Oh, no. | 不让他随机抹掉半个宇宙的 不 |
[09:04] | I’m a big enough man to admit when I’m wrong. | 我够男子汉 错了就承认 |
[09:07] | T’Challa here showed me there was more than one way | 特查拉让我明白 重新分配宇宙的资源 |
[09:09] | to reallocate the universe’s resources. | 不止一个方法 |
[09:11] | Sometimes the best weapon in your arsenal is just a good argument. | 有时你的武器库中最厉害的武器不过是一个有力的论据 |
[09:15] | Aye, aye, Commander. | 是 指挥官 |
[09:17] | Although I still assert my plan was not without its merits. | 尽管我仍然觉得 我的计划也并非一无是处 |
[09:21] | – Here we go. – Please. | -又来了 -拜托 |
[09:23] | Pretty sure it’s still just genocide, big guy. | 但那依然是种族灭绝 大块头 |
[09:25] | And I’m pretty sure it’s efficient. | 我相当肯定那种办法效率高 |
[09:34] | Your money is no good here. | 你的钱在这儿不能用 |
[09:36] | – Please. – No, seriously. We only take cash. | -求你了 -不 真的 我们只收现金 |
[09:38] | Oh, I’m sorry. I, uh… I have cash. | 抱歉 我有现金 |
[09:41] | Wait. You are the Star-Lord. | 慢着 你是星爵本爵 |
[09:43] | You saved my home world from a Kree invasion. | 你阻止了克里人入侵 拯救了我的家园 |
[09:45] | – All in a day’s work. – No, it took several days. | -一天就完成了 -不 用了好几天呢 |
[09:48] | Six, in fact. | 其实是六天 |
[09:49] | Let us take a picture to send to my wife and daughter. | 我们拍张合照发给我妻子和女儿吧 |
[09:51] | I would prefer– | 我更想… |
[09:54] | Oh, we should take another one. You look terrible. I look great. | 我们再拍一张 你太难看了 我很好看 |
[09:57] | – I’m sure it’s fine. – No, I insist. | -这张就挺好的 -不 我坚持 |
[09:59] | – It is a truly awful picture of you. – I don’t know. | -你这张太丑了 -不见得哦 |
[10:04] | He looks pretty good from where I’m standing. | 我觉得他很好看 |
[10:07] | Nebula. | 星云 |
[10:08] | Hey, Cha-Cha. | 你好 查查 |
[10:11] | Pretty valuable loot you got here. | 你这个战利品很值钱 |
[10:13] | The big guy know you have this? | 大个子知道你拿到这个了吗 |
[10:15] | You mean your father? | 你是说你父亲吗 |
[10:18] | He’s lucky I call him the big guy. | 他很幸运我只是叫他大个子 |
[10:20] | You know, he gardens now. | 你知道吗 他现在做园艺了 |
[10:21] | You should talk to him. He really has changed. | 你应该和他谈谈 他真的改变了 |
[10:23] | The past doesn’t. | 但过去并不会改变 |
[10:25] | You still wear your past around your neck. | 你也仍把你的过去戴在脖子上 |
[10:28] | You ever think of going back? | 你想过回去吗 |
[10:29] | Not much to go back to. | 也没有什么东西值得回去了 |
[10:32] | When I was young, Yondu attempted to return me to Wakanda… | 我小的时候 勇度试图把我送回瓦坎达 |
[10:35] | but it had been destroyed. | 但是那里已经被毁掉了 |
[10:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:41] | Just another senseless war. | 只是又一场毫无意义的战争 |
[10:43] | Baba warned that was all humans know. | 爸爸警告过我 人类只会带来战争 |
[10:46] | Turns out he was right. | 他说得没错 |
[10:47] | You lost your home, and now you save everyone else’s. | 你失去了你的家 但你拯救了所有人的家 |
[10:50] | That’s the name of this tune, huh? | 这就是讽刺之处吧 |
[10:53] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[10:55] | Well, then, do I have a job for you. | 那么 我有一份工作很适合你 |
[11:00] | They’re called the Embers of Genesis. | 它们被称为创世纪的余烬 |
[11:02] | Nutrient-rich cosmic dust from an ancient supernova | 来自一颗远古超新星富含营养的宇宙尘埃 |
[11:05] | with the power to terraform entire ecosystems. | 拥有将整个生态系统地球化的力量 |
[11:08] | With one ounce, | 只需一盎司 |
[11:09] | you can heal a dying planet in minutes. | 就可以在几分钟内治愈一个濒死的星球 |
[11:11] | And with a payload the size we’re talking… | 如果我们能够装满带走的话 |
[11:13] | We could feed billions of people on millions of worlds, | 我们能养活无数世界中的千千万万人 |
[11:16] | and eradicate hunger across the galaxy. | 让饥饿从整个银河系中彻底消失 |
[11:19] | Don’t tell Captain Genocide over here. You might spoil his fun. | 别告诉这位灭绝队长 你会扫了他的兴 |
[11:23] | New guy’s pretty funny. | 这位新人挺搞笑的 |
[11:24] | – I thought you work alone, daughter. – Wait, wait, wait. | -我以为你喜欢单干 女儿 -等等 |
[11:26] | You mean she’s your offspring? | 你是说她是你的骨肉吗 |
[11:28] | – Adopted. – It’s a long story. | -收养的 -说来话长了 |
[11:30] | I’ve been trying to get them into counseling. | 我一直想让他们去做心理咨询 |
[11:33] | – So who’s the mark? – Taneleer Tivan, also known as… | -那目标是谁 -坦利亚·蒂万 人称 |
[11:37] | The Collector? | 收藏者 |
[11:38] | As in the most ruthless kingpin in the intergalactic underworld? | 就是整个星系黑社会最残忍的头目吗 |
[11:41] | – Wait, I thought that was you. – It was. | -等等 我还以为是你呢 -以前是 |
[11:43] | But when I went straight, | 但我改过自新之后 |
[11:44] | Tivan saw an opening and filled the power vacuum. | 蒂万趁机占据了权力的空缺 |
[11:47] | We can all agree the Collector is dangerous. | 我们都同意收藏者非常危险 |
[11:49] | FYI, the Collector does not offer dental. | 提醒你们一下 收藏者不提供牙科服务 |
[11:52] | This is suicide, T’Challa. | 特查拉 这是在自杀 |
[11:54] | Not even I can get through his defenses. | 就算是我都无法突破他的防线 |
[11:56] | You dig? This maniac won’t do you the kindness of killing you. | 你明白吗 这个疯子都不会发善心杀了你 |
[12:00] | He’ll dissect you for a science project, | 他会把你解刨 用于科学项目 |
[12:02] | frame whatever’s left and hang you up on the wall. | 把剩下的部分裱起来挂在墙上 |
[12:05] | So should I mark you down as undecided? | 那我就把你算作”尚未决定”了 |
[12:08] | So long as the Collector’s involved, we are not. | 只要牵扯到收藏者 我们就不参与 |
[12:20] | You may be the soul of this ship, but I am still the captain. | 你也许是这艘飞船的灵魂 但我仍是船长 |
[12:25] | We are Ravagers. We do not back down from a fight. | 我们是劫掠者 我们不会在战斗中退缩 |
[12:28] | No, no. We steal from the rich and give to the poor, | 不 不对 我们只是劫富济贫而已 |
[12:31] | just like that earthling folk hero of yours, right? | 就像你们地球上的那个英雄 对吧 |
[12:34] | – Robin Leach. – Robin Hood. | -罗宾·里奇 -是罗宾汉 |
[12:36] | Whatever. That’s our racket. | 管他呢 这才是我们的生活 |
[12:38] | We’ve been picking pockets for loose coins. | 我们一直都是偷别人口袋里的小钱 |
[12:40] | If we truly want to change the galaxy, | 如果我们真的要改变银河系 |
[12:43] | accomplish all we set out to do, | 完成我们该做的事情 |
[12:45] | then it’s time we robbed the bank. | 那我们该去抢银行了 |
[12:48] | Oh, jeez. Never have been any good at saying no to you, kid. | 老天 孩子 我永远没办法拒绝你 |
[12:54] | The Collector’s got a famous kink for exotic flora and fauna. | 收藏者对于动植物奇珍有着著名的嗜好 |
[12:57] | The Embers will be housed with the rest of his conquests, here. | 余烬和他的其他战利品都被收藏在这里 |
[13:00] | A museum that doubles as his base of operations. | 一个博物馆 同时也是他的行动基地 |
[13:03] | A mining colony in a severed head of an ancient celestial being. | 在一位远古神祇头颅中的一个采矿殖民地 |
[13:10] | He’s got the Black Order doing security. | 他让黑暗军团来进行安保工作 |
[13:12] | Take it from me, they’re bad news. | 相信我 这可是个坏消息 |
[13:14] | How do you plan on sneaking past them? | 你打算怎么从他们面前溜进去 |
[13:16] | I don’t. I’m gonna knock on their front door like a lady. | 我不这么做 我要像一位淑女一样去敲门 |
[13:20] | My Lady Nebula. Captain Udonta. | 星云女士 尤冬塔船长 |
[13:23] | I’m here to fetch you for my master. | 我来接您去见我的主人 |
[13:25] | Yondu and I will pose as sellers | 我和勇度会假扮成卖家 |
[13:27] | looking to unload that orb you recovered on Morag. | 想要出手你在莫拉格找到的那个球 |
[13:29] | But really, it’ll be T’Challa inside. | 但实际上 特查拉会躲在箱子里 |
[13:32] | Our head of security, Proxima Midnight. | 这是我们的安全主管 暗夜比邻星 |
[13:34] | Looks like they got an exhibit running the museum. | 看起来博物馆里办了个展览 |
[13:37] | Hold it. Security scan. | 站住 安全扫描 |
[13:41] | And that is when you cause the distraction. | 这时候你负责转移他们的注意力 |
[13:46] | Stop. I thought we were faking it. | 停 我还以为我们是假打 |
[13:48] | Yeah, well, try calling me Captain Genocide again, new guy. | 你再管我叫灭绝队长试试 新人 |
[13:53] | Captain Genocide… | 灭绝队长… |
[13:56] | The Ravagers will start a riot, | 劫掠者会制造一场暴乱 |
[13:58] | drawing the attention of the Black Order. | 让他们不会注意到黑暗军团 |
[13:59] | We have a situation. | 这边有情况 |
[14:01] | All units report to our position. | 各单位各就各位 |
[14:04] | Now, Yondu and Nebula are free to distract the Collector, | 勇度和星云转移了收藏者的注意力 |
[14:07] | so that I can search for the Embers. | 我就可以去寻找余烬了 |
[14:16] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[14:17] | I have no notes. A perfect plan. | 我没有意见 完美的计划 |
[14:20] | What could possibly go wrong? | 怎么可能出任何问题呢 |
[14:22] | I present to you, Taneleer Tivan, the Collector. | 我向您引见坦利亚·蒂万 收藏家 |
[14:27] | Oh, my dearest Nebula. | 我亲爱的星云 |
[14:29] | Aren’t you a sight for sore… | 看见你真的让我… |
[14:31] | Eye. Forgive me, I couldn’t help myself. | 眼前一亮 抱歉 实在忍不住开玩笑 |
[14:34] | Hey, you, creep-show. If it’s all the same to you, | 死变态 你要是没意见的话 |
[14:37] | I’d just as soon get on with it. | 还是赶紧说正经事吧 |
[14:40] | All business? | 只谈生意 |
[14:41] | And to think I’m old enough | 如果我没记错的话 |
[14:43] | to remember when the Ravagers used to be fun. | 劫掠者以前很有意思的 |
[14:46] | What can I say? We went straight and I got square. | 那有什么办法 我们走正道了 我现在是正人君子 |
[14:49] | Hey, if you boys are done gossiping, I brought what you asked. | 你们男生八卦完了的话 我带了你想要的东西来 |
[15:02] | The collection is much bigger than I anticipated. | 收藏品规模比我预期得大多了 |
[15:07] | All this suffering, and for what? | 这些折磨究竟是为什么 |
[15:09] | My guess, he’s compensating for something big. | 我猜 他是在弥补某一个很严重的问题 |
[15:12] | Or small, if you catch my drift. | 或者很小的东西 如果你明白我的意思的话 |
[15:14] | You are quite articulate for a duck. | 你真是一只能言善道的鸭子 |
[15:16] | That, sir, is very close-minded. | 你这么说 先生 就少见多怪了 |
[15:19] | You know, I, um… I’m looking for something. | 我在找一样东西 |
[15:22] | The Embers of Genesis. Do you know where I can find them? | 创世纪的余烬 你知道在哪里吗 |
[15:25] | Cosmic flora, down the hall. | 宇宙植物群 走到大厅尽头 |
[15:26] | Take a Louie at the Frost Giants, a hard Ralph at the Kronans. | 看见冰霜巨人左转然后看见克朗人马上右转 |
[15:29] | You’ll see a sign for Elvish literature. | 你会看到一个精灵文学的指示牌 |
[15:31] | Ignore that, total snooze. | 别管那个 纯扯淡 |
[15:33] | Screw it. | 不管了 |
[15:37] | Give me the tour. | 你带路 |
[15:41] | You know what they say, “When you’re out of luck, | 俗话说得好 “当你迷失方向 |
[15:43] | “Always go duck.” | 记得去找鸭子” |
[15:44] | – I’m pretty sure no one says that. – Oh, they say it. | -我非常确定没有这句俗话 -我确定有的 |
[15:47] | – Really? – Totally. | -真的吗 -肯定有 |
[15:59] | The Ravagers? | 劫掠者 |
[16:01] | It’s a diversion. Sound the alarms, lock down the building. | 这是声东击西 拉响警报 封锁大楼 |
[16:10] | The flashy flash. | 警报响了 |
[16:12] | You always know how to bring the fun. | 你总能带来欢乐 |
[16:15] | Hold on, I need to hydrate. | 等一下 我需要补充水份 |
[16:22] | – We have to go. – Where are you going? Come back. | -我们得走了 -你去哪 回来 |
[16:24] | Are you crazy? Happy hour just started. | 你疯了吗 欢乐时光刚刚开始 |
[17:04] | It… It cannot be. | 这… 这不可能 |
[17:07] | My son, T’Challa, Crown Prince of Wakanda, | 我的孩子 特查拉 瓦坎达的王子 |
[17:11] | was abducted from Earth by an alien spacecraft. | 被一架外星人飞船从地球绑架 |
[17:15] | If you have any information regarding his whereabouts, | 如果你知道他的下落 |
[17:19] | we ask that you respond to this homing beacon. | 请与这个归航信标联系 |
[17:23] | – And T’Challa… – Baba. | -特查拉… -爸爸 |
[17:25] | …if you are out there, | …如果你还活着 |
[17:28] | you’re one bright burning light | 你在这夜空里 |
[17:30] | in the night sky of billions, | 无数繁星之中 |
[17:33] | and we will search every last one of them until we find you | 我们会逐个搜寻 直到找到你为止 |
[17:39] | on this plane or the next. | 不管是这一架飞船 还是下一架 |
[17:50] | Oh, Cha-Cha, I hope you can understand, | 查查 我希望你能理解 |
[17:53] | I had a debt with the Collector and you were the payment. | 我欠了收藏者一笔债 得用你来偿还 |
[18:01] | Oh, T’Challa, now it’s time for one of your great escapes. | 特查拉 现在是展示伟大逃脱技巧的时候了 |
[18:07] | You okay, kid? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[18:09] | You lied to me! | 你骗了我 |
[18:10] | I was protecting you. | 我是在保护你 |
[18:11] | Are we talking about the mission? Or is this “Family stuff”? | 你们是在说这次任务呢 还是什么”家庭内部事务” |
[18:14] | You told me my homeland had been destroyed. | 你告诉我我的家园被毁了 |
[18:17] | My family killed. | 我的家人被杀害了 |
[18:18] | How is that protecting me? | 这叫保护我吗 |
[18:19] | Whoa. Guess it’s family stuff. | 看来是家庭内部事务 |
[18:22] | Sometimes you need to hear a lie to see the truth. | 有时候你得先被骗才能知道真相 |
[18:25] | You’re just like me, T’Challa. | 你就像我一样 特查拉 |
[18:31] | I am nothing like you. | 我和你一点不像 |
[18:33] | You’re an explorer, Star-Lord. | 你是个探索者 星爵 |
[18:35] | And for people like you, like us, | 像你这样的人 像我们这样的人 |
[18:38] | the past ain’t nothing but a prison. | 过去不过就是个牢笼 |
[18:41] | You don’t belong down there with them. | 你不属于那边的他们 |
[18:43] | You belong up here with us, with your family. | 你应该在这和我们一起 和你的家人 |
[18:48] | You are not my family. | 你不是我家人 |
[18:51] | You never were. | 从来都不是 |
[18:54] | Damn, that hurts. | 该死 这话真伤人 |
[18:59] | The Collector is ready for you. | 收藏者要见你 |
[19:12] | I must apologize for all that awkwardness back there with Nebula. | 我必须为星云刚刚制造的尴尬场面向你道歉 |
[19:16] | I simply abhor drama. | 我着实厌恶戏剧性情节 |
[19:19] | Your outfit would suggest otherwise. | 从你的装扮上可看不出来 |
[19:22] | What is it you want with me, Tivan? | 你想从我这得到什么 蒂万 |
[19:23] | There is a blank wall in the commissary | 餐厅里有一面白墙 |
[19:26] | that I just haven’t been able to find the right piece for. | 我还没为那选好合适的展品 |
[19:30] | I am just an ordinary human, hardly a work of art. | 我就是个普通人 实在算不上艺术品 |
[19:33] | I must admit now that I see you in the flesh, you are. | 不得不承认 我看你是肉体凡胎 确实 |
[19:40] | Are you sure you can’t fly | 你确定自己不会飞 |
[19:41] | or shoot lasers out of your eyes or something? | 或者从眼里发射激光之类的吗 |
[19:43] | Let’s go a few rounds and you can find out. | 打几个回合 你就知道了 |
[19:46] | Pass. I prefer you in the cage. | 算了 你还是在笼子里比较好 |
[19:48] | Where I come from, | 在我的故乡 |
[19:49] | history has never looked kindly on those who lock men in cages. | 把人关进笼子的人 都会被历史唾弃 |
[19:54] | Maw, make a note. | 乌木喉 记下来 |
[19:56] | It appears he does have a super power after all. | 看来他确实有超能力 |
[19:59] | He can bore someone to death using only his sanctimony. | 他能用自己的伪善把人活活烦死 |
[20:02] | Let’s not waste the wall space. | 我们还是别浪费墙面空间了 |
[20:04] | Dissect him and strip his remains for parts. | 把他解剖 然后大卸八块 |
[20:14] | Daughter of mine. | 我的女儿 |
[20:15] | How could you do this to us? | 你怎么能这么对我们 |
[20:16] | To my best friend, T’Challa. You are the worst. | 对我最好的朋友 特查拉 你真是差劲到家了 |
[20:25] | But then again, there are two sides to every story. | 但还得说 什么事都有两面 |
[20:28] | Relax, new guy. I’m here to rescue you. | 放松 新来的 我是来救你们的 |
[20:30] | Not like you to change your mind. | 中途变卦可不像你的风格 |
[20:32] | Oh, I didn’t. This was always the plan. | 我没有 原本计划就是如此 |
[20:34] | I told T’Challa that the | 我早就告诉特查拉 |
[20:36] | Collector was after him right from the jump. | 收藏者在星际跳跃后就盯上他了 |
[20:37] | – What is this job? – More of a ruse. | -任务是什么 -更像个诡计 |
[20:39] | You see, I have this debt with the Collector | 我欠收藏者这么一笔债 |
[20:41] | and, well, he’s come to collect. | 而他要讨债了 |
[20:43] | – And what does he want? – In a word, you, Cha-Cha. | -收什么 -简言之 你 查查 |
[20:47] | I had no idea about that Wakandan ship. | 我不知道那艘瓦坎达飞船的事 |
[20:50] | All I knew was that we had | 我只知道 我们有机会 |
[20:51] | an opening to settle my debt with the Collector, | 让我和收藏者的帐一笔勾销 |
[20:54] | and steal the Embers right out from under him. | 还能在他鼻子底下 偷走创世记的余烬 |
[20:57] | So, all of this has been a triple-cross? | 这么说 这一切都是个三重圈套 |
[20:59] | What? Classic Star-Lord. | 什么 典型的星爵作风 |
[21:01] | Hey, it was T’Challa’s idea to keep you in the dark. | 是特查拉安排不要告诉你的 |
[21:04] | ‘Cause he knew I would never let him walk into a trap. | 因为他知道我才不会让他跳进圈套 |
[21:07] | Look where we ended up. | 看看现在我们的下场 |
[21:08] | All a distraction, | 所有分散注意的行为 |
[21:09] | providing me the necessary | 都是掩护我 |
[21:10] | cover to obtain this, the Embers of Genesis. | 才能拿到这个 创世记的余烬 |
[21:15] | Hot damn. You guys are good. | 老天 你们可真行 |
[21:17] | – What about T’Challa? – Not to worry. | -那特查拉怎么办 -别担心 |
[21:19] | He’s keeping his escape plan close to his chest. | 他把逃跑计划就藏在胸前 |
[21:23] | No, not like that, Carina. | 不 不是那样的 卡丽娜 |
[21:24] | Even by a slave standard, you are foolish. | 就以奴隶的标准衡量 你也很愚蠢 |
[21:45] | I liked that thing you said about not locking people in cages. | 我喜欢你刚才说的 不要把人关进笼子的话 |
[21:49] | Thank you. I am forever in your debt. | 谢谢 我永远都欠你情 |
[21:55] | The prisoners have escaped. | 囚犯们逃跑了 |
[21:56] | All units to sector seven. | 所有人都去第七区 |
[22:05] | What kind of being leaves a party without saying goodbye? | 什么人从派对离开也不道别 |
[22:07] | Something tells me this happens to you a lot. | 但你好像经常遇到这样的事 |
[22:18] | Packs quite a wallop, does it not? | 力道真不错 是吧 |
[22:19] | I hacked it off the carcass of a terribly chatty Kronan. | 我从一个超级聒噪的克朗人遗骸上偷来的 |
[22:23] | Of course, if that’s not your style, | 当然 如果这不是你的风格 |
[22:24] | there’s plenty more we can play with. Observe. | 我们还有很多花样可玩 看着 |
[22:30] | A dagger forged in dark matter | 用从黑暗精灵统治者那 |
[22:33] | taken from the ruler of the Dark Elves. | 夺来的暗物质锻造的匕首 |
[22:36] | Or perhaps you prefer something a touch more elegant? | 或者你更喜欢有优雅气质的物件 |
[22:44] | Oh. That woman had taste! | 那女人可真有品味 |
[22:47] | A necrosword, courtesy of the Asgardian Goddess of Death. | 一柄死亡之剑 来自阿斯加德死亡女神 |
[23:06] | – Run! – We were running. | -快跑 -我们跑着呢 |
[23:08] | Okay, we’ll run faster. | 好吧 我们再跑快点 |
[23:21] | – Get to the ship. – Are you crazy? | -你们先上飞船 -你疯了吗 |
[23:23] | – You’ll never take them yourself. – Not crazy… | -你不可能一人拦住他们 -不是疯了… |
[23:28] | Mad. | 是生气[疯了] |
[24:02] | A pity. | 真可惜 |
[24:04] | You abandoned your home and family, | 你抛弃了你的家园和家人 |
[24:07] | and now, your new family has abandoned you. | 但现在 你的新家庭抛弃了你 |
[24:10] | Karma. | 真是因果报应 |
[24:11] | Maybe you haven’t heard, a Ravager never flies solo. | 可能你从没听说过 劫掠者从不单独行动 |
[24:19] | Yondu, sweet! Now it’s a party. | 勇度 太好了 狂欢这才开始 |
[24:22] | Ain’t no way in hell I was going to leave here without my kid. | 我决不可能丢下我孩子就离开 |
[25:00] | Eat this. | 尝尝这个 |
[25:28] | Let’s go. Punch it! | 快走 拉闸 |
[25:32] | – What about Yondu and T’Challa? – I’m sure they’re doing fine. | -那勇度和特查拉怎么办 -他们不会有事 |
[25:48] | – Okay, any ideas? – Sticky fingers. | -有主意了吗 -偷 |
[25:51] | Could work. | 行得通 |
[25:52] | – Who’s the glue? – You are. | -谁来执行 -你 |
[25:54] | – Because you lied to me. – Fair point. | -因为你骗了我 -说得过去 |
[26:05] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[26:20] | You think this can contain me? | 你觉得这能困住我吗 |
[26:22] | Cute. No matter where you go or how far you hide, | 天真 不论你在哪 躲得有多远 |
[26:26] | there is not a corner in this galaxy beyond my grasp. | 银河系里没有一处地方不在我的掌控之下 |
[26:31] | Sure, sure. Whatever. Cool story. | 是是 无所谓 好演讲 |
[26:35] | I trust you’ll know what to do with this. | 我相信你知道该怎么办 |
[26:38] | Oh, I have some ideas. | 我是有些想法 |
[26:41] | Carina, can I have my bracelet now? | 卡丽娜 能把我的手环给我吗 |
[26:43] | No touching, Carina. No! | 不要碰 卡丽娜 别碰 |
[26:46] | No, no, no, no. Stay. Stop! | 不 不 不不 别动 停下 |
[26:50] | Stop and think. I took care of all of you. | 停下 想想 我关照了你们 |
[26:52] | I put a roof over your heads. | 让你们能有住的地方 |
[26:55] | Oh. Karma. | 因果报应 |
[27:00] | We’re never getting out on foot. | 我们步走不可能出的去 |
[27:02] | Then we’ll take to the skies. | 那我们就上天 |
[27:14] | All crew members present and accounted for by some miracle. | 所有成员奇迹般地都在场了 |
[27:18] | Then I will see you at the rendezvous point. | 那我们集合地见 |
[27:20] | Copy that, Cha-Cha. | 收到 查查 |
[27:25] | Looks like we’ve got a stowaway. | 看来这儿有个偷渡者 |
[27:27] | You always did have a soft spot for runaways. | 你总是会对出走的人心软 |
[27:30] | -Look, T’Challa, I just wanted to say– -There’s no need. | -听着 特查拉 我只想说 -没有必要 |
[27:35] | I was the one who told you I wanted to see the world. | 是我告诉你我想要出去看看世界 |
[27:38] | All you did was show me the universe. | 你只不过是带我领略了宇宙 |
[27:42] | Oh, yeah. She really is a beaut, isn’t she? | 是啊 她可是个尤物 对吗 |
[27:46] | I’ve always felt at home up here. | 这里一直有家的感觉 |
[27:48] | But now, knowing everything, | 但现在 领略了一切之后 |
[27:51] | I’m not quite sure where I belong. | 我不太确信我的归属在哪 |
[27:53] | Seen a lot of space travelers in my day, kid. | 我已经看过太多太空旅行者了 孩子 |
[27:56] | And if I’ve learned anything from watching you, | 但如果说从你身上我知道了什么 |
[27:59] | on any planet, among any people, | 在任何星球上 任何人种中 |
[28:02] | there ain’t no place in this galaxy where you don’t belong. | 这银河系里没有一个地方不能容纳你 |
[28:08] | Where you want to be, that’s the question, isn’t it? | 但你想在哪 那才是问题所在 不是吗 |
[28:13] | You’re just gonna have to | 你仅仅需要 |
[28:13] | follow your heart on that one, Mr. Star-Lord. | 遵从你内心的想法 星爵先生 |
[28:39] | – Baba. – My son, my son. | -爸爸 -我的儿子 我的儿子 |
[28:42] | I knew you would find your way home to us. | 我就知道你会回到我们身边 |
[28:46] | I’m sorry it took me so long. | 我很抱歉拖了这么久 |
[28:48] | Let me introduce you to the family I made along the way. | 让我向你介绍下这一路伴我同行的家人 |
[28:51] | Uh, you must be T’Challa’s father. | 您一定就是特查拉的父亲 |
[28:53] | Uh, pleased to meet you, sir. Your son is a galactic hero. | 很荣幸见到您 先生 您儿子是星际英雄 |
[28:57] | My friend, that sounds an awful lot like genocide. | 我的朋友 那听起来像是种族灭绝 |
[29:00] | No, no, no. Because it’s random. | 不不 死亡是随机的 |
[29:03] | And I might add, efficient. | 不得不说 还更有效率 |
[29:06] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[29:07] | I mean, if you really wanted to put a label on it, | 如果你非要搞清我们的关系 |
[29:10] | T’Challa and I are best friends. | 特查拉和我是最好的朋友 |
[29:11] | Oh, yeah, jump points are the best. | 没错 跳跃点最爽了 |
[29:13] | They make your face all scrambly, but they’re a lot of fun. | 你的脸会扭曲 但其实很有意思 |
[29:15] | I am still wondering | 我还是很疑惑 |
[29:17] | how exactly my son came to be in your spaceship. | 我的儿子到底怎么上了你的飞船 |
[29:22] | Funny story, Your Highness. You see, I took this job– | 说来有趣 陛下 其实我接了份任务 |
[29:25] | I was lost, Baba. Yondu found me. | 我迷路了 爸爸 勇度发现了我 |
[29:30] | And from one family reunion to another… | 从一个家庭的团聚到另一个 |
[29:36] | * I saw your eyes * | *我看到了你的双眸* |
[29:43] | * And you made me smile * | *你使我微笑* |
[29:45] | Uh, sorry. We’re closed. | 不好意思 我们歇业了 |
[29:46] | What, Peter? Can’t spare a little time for dear old Dad? | 怎么 彼得 不能为你的老父亲抽些空吗 |
[29:51] | Too bad this might spell the end of the world. | 很可惜这可能会招致世界末日 |
[29:54] | But that’s a story for another day. | 但这是另一天要发生的故事了 |
[29:55] | * I was falling in love * | *我正在坠入爱河* |