时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Time. | 时间 |
[00:49] | Space. | 空间 |
[00:52] | Reality. | 现实 |
[00:56] | It’s more than a linear path. | 它们不仅仅是线性的 |
[01:02] | It’s a prism of endless possibility, | 而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜 |
[01:09] | where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, | 一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实 |
[01:16] | creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. | 创造出与你所知不同的平行世界 |
[01:23] | I am the Watcher. | 我是观察者 |
[01:26] | I am your guide through these vast new realities. | 我将带领你们穿越这些新现实 |
[01:31] | Follow me and ponder the question… | 跟随我来 并思考这个问题 |
[01:38] | “What if?” | “假如”呢 |
[01:49] | There was an idea to bring together a group of– | 有个设想 聚集一群… |
[01:52] | Remarkable people? | 能力超群的人吗 |
[01:53] | To see if they could become something more? | 看他们组成的团队是不是更强大 |
[01:55] | I know. I’ve heard the speech. | 我知道 我听过这番言论 |
[01:57] | Then you realize what’s at stake. | 那你一定知道其中的利害关系 |
[01:58] | Which is why I’m surprised you’d wanna bet | 所以我才意外 |
[02:00] | the future of the Avengers Initiative on that. | 你居然把复仇者计划的未来押在那货身上 |
[02:07] | Stark may be eccentric, but he’s got potential. | 斯塔克虽然很古怪 但他有潜力 |
[02:10] | What he’s got is a hangover. | 他有宿醉才对 |
[02:11] | Did I ever tell you about this one time | 我有没有告诉过你 有一次 |
[02:13] | I actually recruited a Russian assassin | 我招募了一个俄罗斯刺客 |
[02:16] | to join my American covert ops team? | 加入我的美国秘密行动小组 |
[02:18] | Vaguely rings a bell. | 依稀有印象 |
[02:19] | Then you should know, I’m not afraid of a big swing. | 那你就该知道 我这人不怕冒险 |
[02:23] | Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to exit the donut. | 先生 我要请你从甜甜圈上下来 |
[02:27] | I told you I don’t wanna join your super-secret boyband. | 我告诉过你 我不想加入你的绝密男子组合 |
[02:30] | No, no, no. See, I remember, you do everything yourself. | 不不 瞧 我记得 你什么事都自己干 |
[02:34] | – How’s that working out for you? – I’ve been worse. | -结果怎么样呢 -我经历过更糟的 |
[02:37] | You’ve become a problem, a problem I have to deal with. | 你已经成了个问题 而我得解决你这个问题 |
[02:40] | Contrary to your belief, you are not the center of my universe. | 不管你怎么想 你不是我宇宙的中心 |
[02:44] | – I get it. – Hit him. | -我懂 -扎他 |
[02:46] | God. What’d she just do to me? | 天呐 她刚对我做了什么 |
[02:47] | What did we just do for you? | 是我们刚为你做了什么 |
[02:49] | That’s lithium dioxide. It’s gonna take the edge off. | 那是二氧化锂 能缓解你的病症 |
[02:52] | It’s not a cure, it just abates the symptoms? | 不能治愈 只能缓解症状 |
[02:57] | Stark! You okay? | 斯塔克 你没事吧 |
[03:01] | – Stark! – Tony. Tony! | -斯塔克 -托尼 托尼 |
[03:07] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[03:11] | Humanity, so eager, so willing to face the impossible, | 人类 极其渴望面对不可能之事 |
[03:15] | yet blind to the bigger picture. | 然而却看不到大局 |
[03:18] | Inside one week, three strange and separate stories unfolded. | 一周之内 相继发生了三件毫无关系又离奇的事件 |
[03:22] | A genius battled his demons both inside and out, | 一个天才与恶魔及自己的心魔抗争 |
[03:27] | while the world met the monster hiding in the man. | 世人见识到藏在他体内的怪物 |
[03:32] | And a godly prince fell to Earth. | 一个神族王子落到地球 |
[03:36] | I am the Watcher. | 我是观察者 |
[03:37] | And where humans see chaos, | 人类看到的是混乱 |
[03:39] | I see the crucible that would transform | 而我看到的则是一个熔炉 |
[03:42] | this collection of individuals into a team of heroes. | 会将这群个体锻造为一队英雄 |
[03:47] | At least, that’s how things played out in one universe. | 至少 在其中一个宇宙里是这样发展的 |
[03:51] | But in this one… | 但在这个宇宙 |
[04:02] | Sir, we found it. | 长官 我们找到了 |
[04:04] | Kind of in the middle of something here, Coulson. | 我现在有点忙 科尔森 |
[04:06] | Not sure it can wait, sir. Locals are getting curious. | 这事不能等 长官 周围居民开始好奇了 |
[04:10] | Set up a perimeter and tell the team I’m en route. | 封锁周边 告诉现场小队我在往那边赶 |
[04:13] | I may not have been a fan of Tony Stark, but I didn’t kill him. | 我可能没那么喜欢托尼·斯塔克 但不是我杀的他 |
[04:16] | Save your spin for Pierce. | 省省吧 见皮尔斯再说 |
[04:18] | He wants you in New York first thing for questioning. | 他想让你第一时间到纽约接受审问 |
[04:21] | Wanna give us a minute? | 让我们单独聊聊 |
[04:24] | This wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[04:25] | I know that, but S.H.I.E.L.D. has protocols, | 我知道 但神盾局有规章 |
[04:28] | so my hands, like yours, are tied. | 所以我跟你一样无能为力 |
[04:30] | – You know these won’t hold me. – Oh, I’m counting on it. | -你知道这铐不住我 -我还指望它呢 |
[04:33] | Someone inside S.H.I.E.L.D. compromised Stark’s antidote. | 神盾局内部有人对斯塔克的解药动了手脚 |
[04:37] | I need someone on the outside to find out who. | 我需要一名外部人士揪出内鬼 |
[04:40] | Sure you wanna take another big swing on me, boss? | 你确定还要把赌注压在我身上吗 老大 |
[04:42] | Safest bet I’ll ever make. | 这是我最有把握的一次 |
[05:02] | So serious. | 这么严肃 |
[05:05] | Maybe we should get some tunes going. | 我们也许应该放点音乐 |
[05:09] | Lighten the mood. | 缓和一下气氛 |
[05:12] | You guys are no fun. Here. Mind holding these for me? | 你们真无聊 给 帮我拿一下这个 |
[05:15] | Of course. Uh… What? | 没问题…什么 |
[05:21] | I never did get what he sees in her. | 我始终不懂他看中她哪点了 |
[05:22] | Sure, she can land a punch, | 她确实打拳很厉害 |
[05:24] | but only ’cause people don’t expect it. | 但都只是因为打得出其不意罢了 |
[05:34] | What? Stop! Stop the truck! | 怎么回事 停车 |
[05:42] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:47] | Come on! | 别啊 |
[05:57] | Best we can tell, | 至少我们可以确定 |
[05:59] | it’s extremely powerful and not from around here. | 它非常强大 不是这里的东西 |
[06:02] | Electromagnetic, neutron, vita radiations, all off the charts. | 电磁 中子 生命射线辐射 统统超标 |
[06:12] | Well, that doesn’t sound ominous at all. | 这听起来一点都不吉利 |
[06:14] | It’s been happening all night. | 一整夜都在打雷 |
[06:16] | The artifact has a bit of an attitude. | 这件东西还有点脾气 |
[06:18] | Also, no one can lift it. | 还有 没人能举起它 |
[06:20] | Not even Jackson and he does CrossFit. | 连杰克逊都不行 他可是经常做健身训练的 |
[06:22] | Something that powerful goes missing, | 如此强大的东西丢了 |
[06:24] | someone always comes looking. | 总会有人来找的 |
[06:29] | We just have to cross our fingers that someone is an ally. | 我们只能祈祷 这人是我们的盟友 |
[06:40] | So, what’s the move? | 我们怎么做 |
[06:41] | Same as always. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. | 跟以往一样 抱最好的希望 做最坏的准备 |
[06:47] | We got a man down. Sound the alarms. | 有人遇袭 拉响警报 |
[06:52] | I think the worst just got here. | 最坏的来了 |
[06:55] | Coulson, talk to me. | 科尔森 回话 |
[06:56] | We got a perimeter breach. Multiple agents down and… | 封锁被突破了 多名特工遇袭 还有… |
[07:03] | I got visual on the intruder. | 我看到入侵者了 |
[07:06] | He’s a Caucasian male, mid-twenties with… | 白人男性 二十五岁左右 |
[07:11] | really great hair. | 头发特别柔顺 |
[07:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:14] | It’s an accurate description. Sir, he’s gorgeous. | 我描述得很精准 长官 他可俊美了 |
[07:18] | – I need eyes in the sky. Barton. – Already on it. | -我需要有人在空中侦察 巴顿 -在做了 |
[07:23] | He’s making a move on the hammer. | 他要接近锤子 |
[07:24] | One shot, one kill, sir. Just say the word. | 一击致命 长官 就等你一声令下 |
[07:28] | Hold your fire. I wanna see this. | 先别出手 我看看会发生什么 |
[07:36] | Whoa. Coulson wasn’t lying about the hair. That’s nice. | 科尔森对头发的描述没错 真不错 |
[07:42] | Fury, now or never. | 弗瑞 机不可失时不再来 |
[07:44] | Hold your… | 你先等… |
[07:50] | Damn it, Barton. I told you to stand down. | 该死 巴顿 都和你说了先别动 |
[07:53] | I did! Wasn’t me! I didn’t shoot! | 我没动 不是我 我没放箭 |
[07:57] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[07:58] | I swear, I didn’t shoot. | 我发誓 我没放箭 |
[08:02] | Your arrow would indicate otherwise. | 你的箭可不是这么说的 |
[08:08] | This doesn’t make any sense. I don’t slip. I don’t misfire. | 这根本说不通 我从不手滑 也从不误射 |
[08:14] | – What’s the word on our intruder? – Dead. | -闯入者情况如何 -已经死亡 |
[08:16] | And if his blood samples are to be believed, | 如果他的血样可信 |
[08:18] | he’s almost a thousand years old and not of this world. | 他已经快一千岁了 还不是地球人 |
[08:22] | First Stark, now Muscle Beach. | 先是斯塔克 现在又是海滩健美先生 |
[08:24] | That’s two high value S.H.I.E.L.D. Targets | 24小时内 已经有两个神盾局高潜力人物 |
[08:26] | killed by our own agents inside 24 hours. | 死在我们自己特工手里 |
[08:29] | – Barton’s sticking to his story? – He’s pretty bent out of shape. | -巴顿还坚持他的说辞吗 -他气坏了 |
[08:32] | – Won’t talk to anyone. – He’ll talk to me. | -拒绝和任何人交谈 -他会愿意和我谈 |
[08:39] | Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. | 醒醒 睡美人 |
[08:42] | Barton. | 巴顿 |
[08:46] | Barton. Coulson, get a medic. | 巴顿 科尔森 快叫医生 |
[08:48] | How could this… Who did you let in here? | 这到底是怎么…你们让谁进来过 |
[08:51] | – No one. – No one. | -没人 -没人 |
[08:52] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 挺住 挺住 |
[08:57] | We’re running a tox screen to see if it was a cyanide capsule. | 我们在做毒剂检测 看是不是氰化物胶囊造成的 |
[09:00] | Barton had a wife and kids. | 巴顿有妻子有孩子 |
[09:02] | If he was gonna go, it wouldn’t be willingly. | 如果他想自杀 也不可能是自愿的 |
[09:05] | You think he was murdered. | 你觉得他是被谋杀的 |
[09:06] | If I had to guess, | 如果让我猜 |
[09:07] | my money is on the same someone who killed Stark. | 我肯定押宝给那个杀了斯塔克的人 |
[09:10] | But Barton was in a locked cell under observation. | 但巴顿在一个被时刻监控的囚室里 |
[09:12] | There was no sign of struggle, no entry wounds. | 毫无打斗痕迹 也没有射入伤 |
[09:14] | It’s weird, but I also have a space corpse | 是奇怪 但我还有一具 |
[09:17] | that looks like a Chippendales dancer | 活脱像奇彭代尔舞团演员的外星尸体 |
[09:19] | rotting on the next table over. | 在旁边的台子上开始腐坏了 |
[09:26] | Even while rotting, he smells like lavender. | 他就算在腐坏中闻着都还有薰衣草香 |
[09:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:32] | Still, there’s not a lot connecting a billionaire playboy | 但是实在找不出花花公子亿万富翁 |
[09:34] | and a S.H.I.E.L.D. Assassin, unless you have any ideas. | 和神盾局杀手的关联 也许你有什么想法 |
[09:39] | There was an idea. | 我曾经有个想法 |
[09:55] | Dr. Ross. Not sure if you remember me, but… | 罗斯博士 不确定你还记不记得我 但… |
[09:59] | Oh, I remember. | 我记得 |
[10:00] | And I’ll tell you the same thing I told you | 我也会和你说 |
[10:02] | the last time S.H.I.E.L.D. Came poking around. | 上次神盾局来人刺探一样的话 |
[10:04] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没见过他 |
[10:05] | I’m not here about the green guy. | 我不是为那个绿色家伙而来 |
[10:08] | His name is Dr. Bruce Banner. | 他的名字是布鲁斯·班纳博士 |
[10:11] | And I’m in a rush, Agent Romanoff. | 而且我赶时间 罗曼诺夫特工 |
[10:13] | I’m here about Tony Stark. I believe he was murdered. | 我是为托尼·斯塔克来的 他被谋杀了 |
[10:17] | What? By whom? | 什么 谁干的 |
[10:19] | Me. Or at least someone’s trying | 我 或者是有人想要 |
[10:21] | to make it look that way, using this. | 用这个让这一切看起来是我干的 |
[10:26] | So, why did you come to me? | 那你为什么来找我 |
[10:28] | You’re an expert | 你是个细胞生物学 |
[10:29] | in the tactical applications of cellular biology. | 战术应用的专家 |
[10:32] | There are plenty of others. Why did you really come here? | 专家不止我一个 你来这的真正目的是什么 |
[10:36] | I need to keep this off S.H.I.E.L.D.’s radar | 我得躲过神盾局的追踪 |
[10:39] | and you seem to have some experience in that department. | 而你在那个部门里工作过 |
[10:45] | Mmm. Well, your injector’s clean | 注射器没有问题 |
[10:48] | and there’s no traces of lethal pathogens of any kind. | 而且里面没有任何致命病原体的痕迹 |
[10:52] | Then what killed him? | 那是什么物质杀了他 |
[10:53] | Whatever it was, it wasn’t biological. | 无论是什么 那都不是生物相关的 |
[10:56] | Your antidote didn’t even make it out of the syringe. | 你的解药根本都没有离开注射器 |
[10:58] | It looks to me like a tiny projectile | 我看起来倒是觉得 |
[11:00] | of some kind was fired from the needle. | 好像有一个微导弹从针头发射了出去 |
[11:03] | You’re thinking nanotech? | 你是指纳米技术吗 |
[11:05] | I’m a biologist, not a ballistics expert. | 我是个生物学家 不是个弹道学专家 |
[11:08] | And I believe we’re done here. | 我们应该聊完了 |
[11:16] | You got a side job, Dr. Ross? | 你在做兼职吗 罗斯博士 |
[11:17] | What? I don’t know. I… | 什么 我不清楚 |
[11:19] | A student must have left it there. | 一定是某个学生留下的 |
[11:25] | I got bad news and worse news. | 我有坏消息和更坏的消息 |
[11:28] | – You in a secure location? – Not currently. | -你在安全地点吗 -目前不在 |
[11:31] | Barton’s dead. | 巴顿死了 |
[11:36] | I know what he meant to you. | 我知道他对你意味着什么 |
[11:44] | Who do I kill? | 我要去杀谁 |
[11:47] | Looks like his and Stark’s murders are connected. | 看起来他的死还有斯塔克遇害是有联系的 |
[11:51] | – By what? – The Avengers Initiative. | -有什么联系 -复仇者计划 |
[11:53] | Seems our killer is going after the candidates. | 看起来我们的凶手在追杀这些候选人 |
[11:56] | If someone wanted to kneecap S.H.I.E.L.D., | 如果有人想敲碎神盾局的膝盖 |
[11:58] | that’s a good place to start. | 那他们的切入点不错 |
[12:00] | Who else is on the list? | 名单上还有谁 |
[12:01] | That’s the thing. Bruce Banner and you. | 问题就在这 还有布鲁斯·班纳 和你 |
[12:05] | Under different circumstances, I’d be flattered. So would Clint. | 如果没出这些事 我会觉得很荣幸 克林特也是 |
[12:09] | You need to get yourself to ground. But first, find Banner. | 你得躲好 但先去找到班纳 |
[12:13] | Funny thing, boss. Think I already have. | 巧了老大 我觉得我已经找到了 |
[12:18] | I… I’m sorry, but I can’t let you in there. | 我很抱歉 但我不能让你进去 |
[12:21] | Move, or I’ll make you move. | 让开 别逼我 |
[12:24] | No need for violence, Agent Romanoff. | 没有必要使用暴力 罗曼诺夫特工 |
[12:26] | That’s probably not gonna work out. For anyone. | 不然不会有什么好结果的 对我们任何人来说 |
[12:36] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[12:40] | We need to go. Now. | 我们现在就得走了 |
[12:53] | What’s your 20, Coulson? | 你在哪里 科尔森 |
[12:54] | Coffee run. Needed a breather. | 去买咖啡了 需要休息下 |
[12:56] | Got you a double macchiato. Just how you like it. | 给你买了双份玛琪雅朵 按你的喜好买的 |
[13:03] | What the… | 什么情况 |
[13:09] | Director, sensors are reporting a massive energy surge. | 局长 感应器侦测到大规模能源激增 |
[13:13] | Seems like it came out of nowhere. | 像是凭空出现的 |
[13:14] | What are you seeing, Coulson? | 你看到什么了 科尔森 |
[13:16] | A meteorological phenomenon of some kind. | 某种极端气象现象 |
[13:22] | Oh, boy. Whatever it is, it came with bogeys. | 我的老天 出现了很多怪物 |
[13:26] | – They look like they’re from Earth? – Maybe Middle-earth? | -看起来像是地球上的吗 -中土的还差不多 |
[13:37] | Go get ’em, boss. | 拿下他们 老大 |
[13:49] | Looking for directions, sir? | 迷路了吗 先生 |
[13:50] | Because you seem to have lost your way. | 因为看上去你好像迷路了 |
[13:54] | You would do best to kneel before a god. | 在神的面前 你最好跪下 |
[13:57] | We don’t really do that here. | 我们这里可不兴这一套 |
[13:59] | No matter who or what you are. | 不管你是谁或是什么东西 |
[14:02] | I am Loki, Crown Prince of Asgard. | 我是洛基 阿斯加德的王子 |
[14:06] | The rightful king of Jotun– | 约顿海姆的合法国 |
[14:10] | Jotunheim. And God of M– | 合法国王 恶作剧之 |
[14:14] | Mischief. Are you gonna take that? | 之神 你到底接不接电话 |
[14:16] | I’m in the middle of something here. | 我正在说话呢 |
[14:17] | Damn it, Fury! Pick up. | 该死 弗瑞 接电话啊 |
[14:18] | Hey, I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[14:19] | it’s safer for everyone if I fend for myself. | 让我自己单干对大家来说更安全 |
[14:23] | – I sort of can’t die. – Then I guess you’re in luck. | -我算是不死之身 -那你可走运了 |
[14:36] | Look alive, people. | 士兵们 注意 |
[14:38] | I want strike teams locked, | 我要突击队全体就位 |
[14:39] | loaded, and ready to move in on my mark. | 准备射击 听我命令行动 |
[14:43] | I’m a little busy here, Widow. | 黑寡妇 我这里有点忙 |
[14:45] | Oh, good. We’ll start a support group. | 真棒 那我们组建一个互助小组吧 |
[14:47] | I’ve got General Ross, a dozen snipers and a few tanks. | 我这里有罗斯将军 一打狙击手和几辆坦克 |
[14:50] | – What are you dealing with? – Space Vikings. | -你在忙什么事呢 -太空海盗 |
[14:52] | – Show-off. – Handle it, then get to ground. | -臭显摆 -处理好 然后继续低调行事 |
[14:56] | Lady trouble? | 女人的麻烦 |
[14:57] | Well, what exactly is it that brought you here, Mr. Loki? | 洛基先生 您为什么到这里来呢 |
[15:00] | Vengeance. | 复仇 |
[15:02] | An agent of this planet murdered Thor Odinson, | 这个星球的一名特工杀害了托尔·奥丁森 |
[15:05] | the Crown Prince of Asgard. | 阿斯加德的王子 |
[15:08] | Natasha Romanoff, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫 神盾局特工 |
[15:10] | I have Bruce Banner in my custody. You need to stand down. | 布鲁斯·班纳在我的监护之下 你们都退后 |
[15:17] | – Hey, hey! Don’t shoot! – Who the hell opened fire? | -不要开枪 -是谁开的枪 |
[15:19] | Not us, sir. We are clear. | 不是我们 长官 我们没动手 |
[15:20] | Bruce! It’s okay. We’re okay, right? | 布鲁斯 没事 没事的 |
[15:22] | I’ll get you out of this. I swear on my life. | 我会把你救出去的 我以性命起誓 |
[15:25] | Director Fury, you fail | 弗瑞局长 你并不能 |
[15:26] | to comprehend the enormity of the situation. | 理解这个事态的严重性 |
[15:29] | Oh, I’m comprehending all right. | 我理解 非常理解 |
[15:33] | Agent Romanoff, | 罗曼诺夫特工 |
[15:35] | I think you might be better off getting out of here. | 我觉得你最好赶紧离开这里 |
[15:37] | Which is why I have to ask, what’s in the box? | 那我就不得不问问了 盒子里是什么 |
[15:42] | Such insolence will not be tolerated. | 我无法容忍你们如此傲慢的态度 |
[15:44] | And your planet will be taken as retribution. | 我将占领你们的星球以做惩戒 |
[16:00] | Take it down! | 把他拿下 |
[16:36] | Oh, you want some of this? Come on! | 你想试试这个吗 来啊 |
[16:37] | Father! No! Stop! Stop, please! | 爸爸 不要 住手 求你了 |
[16:43] | Stop! | 住手 |
[16:45] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你无能为力 |
[16:46] | That’s my father. He’ll listen to me. | 他是我爸爸 他会听我的 |
[16:49] | The General isn’t the one who started this. | 并不是将军挑起的冲突 |
[16:52] | Then who did? | 那是谁 |
[17:00] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[17:04] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[17:13] | No. No, no, no. Bruce. | 不 不要 布鲁斯 |
[17:16] | But he can’t die. He can’t die. | 但他是不死之身啊 他不会死的 |
[17:23] | He can’t. | 他不会死的 |
[17:30] | Declaring war on this planet will not bring your prince back! | 在这里发起战争并不能救回你们的王子 |
[17:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:36] | He’s not wrong. The All-Father would want us to listen. | 他说得没错 诸神之父会让我们三思而行 |
[17:43] | We have the same enemy here. | 我们有共同的敌人 |
[17:45] | The person who killed your brother also killed two of my people. | 杀了你哥哥的人 也杀了两个我的人 |
[17:48] | Good people. We should be working together. | 都是好人 我们应当联合起来 |
[17:51] | We are not allies. | 我们不是盟友 |
[17:53] | Then let me help you. | 那就让我帮你 |
[17:55] | I promise, when I find your brother’s killer, | 我保证 找到杀你哥哥的凶手时 |
[17:58] | you will have your pound of flesh. | 你也能分一杯羹 |
[18:01] | What a fascinating choice of words. | 多么精妙的遣词用句 |
[18:04] | But I shall require the entire corpse. | 但我要完整的尸体 |
[18:08] | You need to give me time. | 你要给我时间 |
[18:13] | Very well. | 好 |
[18:14] | You have until the next rise | 下次米德加德日出时 |
[18:16] | of Midgard’s sun to deliver my brother’s assassin, | 你就要交出杀我哥哥的凶手 |
[18:19] | or I will reduce this planet to ash and ice. | 否则我会将这个星球 化为灰烬和冰川 |
[18:36] | Why do you need my password? | 为什么要我的密码 |
[18:38] | I need to get into the Avengers Initiative files, | 我要看”复仇者计划”的档案 |
[18:41] | but I’m locked out of the system and wanted for murder. | 但我无法登入系统 而且还是通缉犯 |
[18:45] | I’m not telling you my password, Romanoff. | 我才不会告诉你我的密码 罗曼诺夫 |
[18:47] | – Why not? – Because I’m not. | -为什么不行 -总之不行 |
[18:49] | Coulson. Clint was your friend, too. | 科尔森 克林特也是你的朋友 |
[18:54] | Hashtag-Steve-Steve-Steve- | 井号 史蒂夫史蒂夫史蒂夫 |
[18:57] | I-heart-Steve-0-7-0-4. | 我心心史蒂夫0704 |
[19:00] | – Good one, Coulson. – What? | -密码不错 -怎么了 |
[19:02] | – No, nothing. That’s great. – Thank you. | -不 没什么 密码不错 -谢谢 |
[19:31] | Huh. How did a woman who died two years ago | 两年前就死了的女人 |
[19:34] | access the database yesterday? | 怎么会在昨天进入了数据库 |
[19:42] | You won’t win. Not against me. Not against S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你赢不了 赢不了我 赢不了神盾局 |
[19:56] | You found me. You know what to do. | 你已联系到我 请留言 |
[20:06] | Fury, it’s Hope! It’s all about Hope! | 弗瑞 是霍普[希望] 全是因为霍普[希望] |
[20:25] | It’s Hope! It’s all about Hope! | 是霍普[希望] 全是因为霍普[希望] |
[20:33] | It’s Hope! It’s all about Hope! | 是霍普[希望] 全是因为霍普[希望] |
[20:38] | It’s Hope! It’s all about Hope! | 是霍普[希望] 全是因为霍普[希望] |
[20:41] | Four hours to sunup, sir. | 离日出还有四小时 长官 |
[20:43] | I haven’t forgotten. | 我没有忘记 |
[20:45] | Sir, I understand that | 长官 我明白 |
[20:46] | this Prince Loki situation is the very reason | 类似洛基王子攻击地球这种情况 |
[20:49] | you proposed the Avengers Initiative | 正是你发起”复仇者计划”的原因 |
[20:51] | for a group of remarkable | 利用一组精英战队 |
[20:52] | individuals to fight the battles we can’t. | 打普通人无法打赢的战争 |
[20:54] | I wrote the speech. | 演讲稿是我写的 |
[20:57] | There’s still one name left, sir. | 还剩一个名字 长官 |
[21:00] | Yours. | 你的 |
[21:06] | I’m not the only Avenger left. | 我不是仅存的复仇者 |
[21:11] | What? | 什么 |
[21:22] | Is that a beeper from the ’90s? | 那是90年代的呼机吗 |
[21:26] | Also our last hope. | 也是我们最后的希望 |
[21:29] | “Hope. It’s all about Hope.” | “霍普 都是因为霍普” |
[21:35] | Widow. | 寡妇 |
[21:40] | Boss? | 老大 |
[21:43] | – Where are you going? – Not sure. | -你要去哪 -不确定 |
[21:45] | Either make a pact with a god or deal with a devil. | 不和神协定 就与恶魔交易 |
[22:11] | You got a name, soldier? | 你有名字吗 士兵 |
[22:16] | I’m here to see your boss. | 我是来见你们老大的 |
[22:30] | 霍普·凡·戴恩 爱女 神盾局特工 | |
[22:38] | If it isn’t Hank Pym. | 这不是汉克·皮姆吗 |
[22:40] | The balls you have to come here and stand over her grave. | 你还敢来这站在她坟前 真是有种 |
[22:46] | Oh, don’t worry about her. | 别担心她 |
[22:47] | I doubt she’d mind, considering she’s dead. | 我不觉得她会介意 毕竟她已经死了 |
[22:50] | She died because S.H.I.E.L.D. killed her. | 她死了是因为神盾局杀了她 |
[22:54] | She died because of you. | 她是因你而死 |
[22:56] | Agent Hope Van Dyne was killed on a mission | 霍普·凡·戴恩特工是在一次任务中 |
[23:00] | outside Odessa, Ukraine. | 死于乌克兰敖德萨外 |
[23:02] | Agent? | 特工 |
[23:03] | She was my daughter! My little girl. | 她是我女儿 我的宝贝女儿 |
[23:06] | She missed her mother and you exploited that! | 她想念她母亲 而你利用了那一点 |
[23:10] | Her mother was an agent? | 她母亲是个特工吗 |
[23:11] | Don’t play the fool with me, Fury. | 别愚弄我 弗瑞 |
[23:14] | You filled her head with nonsense | 你给她灌输了一堆 |
[23:17] | about protecting humanity and saving the world. | 保护人类拯救世界的屁话 |
[23:20] | You just left out how she died the same way her mother did, | 你让她为神盾局干脏活 |
[23:24] | doing S.H.I.E.L.D.’s dirty work! | 像她母亲一样死去 |
[23:26] | And that gave you permission to murder them? | 那就让你能谋杀他们吗 |
[23:31] | Anthony Stark? Clint Barton? | 安托尼·斯塔克 克林特·巴顿 |
[23:33] | Bruce Banner? Natasha Romanoff? | 布鲁斯·班纳 娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫 |
[23:36] | You took everything from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[23:42] | I wanted you to hurt. | 我想让你痛苦 |
[23:45] | To witness everything you’ve ever worked for… | 眼睁睁地看着你建立的 |
[23:52] | fought for… | 为之奋斗的 |
[23:56] | hoped for… | 希冀的 |
[24:00] | die. | 崩塌 |
[24:03] | And what of Thor, Prince of Asgard? | 那托尔呢 阿斯加德王子 |
[24:05] | Goldilocks? You would have recruited him in a heartbeat. | 那个金毛吗 你会毫不犹豫地招募他 |
[24:08] | Sold him some malarkey about being a hero. | 忽悠他来当英雄 |
[24:12] | That’s what you do. What S.H.I.E.L.D. has always done. | 那就是你干的事 神盾局一直在干的事 |
[24:15] | Find others to fight your battles. | 找别人去帮你打架吧 |
[24:17] | That’s it? You murdered him because you could? | 就这样吗 你杀了他只是因为你能杀死他吗 |
[24:20] | His death was a favor. Yours will be a triumph. | 他的死是个添头 你的死才是胜利 |
[24:37] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[24:39] | You’re still pretty spry for a guy with a corner office. | 作为一个发号施令的人 你还是很有活力啊 |
[24:52] | You never cared about Hope. | 你从没在意过霍普 |
[24:53] | I don’t give a damn about any of them. | 我对他们中的任何一个都毫不在意 |
[25:04] | Fury! Come on. | 弗瑞 来啊 |
[25:06] | You’re supposed to be a killer? | 你不说自己是个杀手吗 |
[25:08] | Well, come on, then. Kill me. | 那来啊 杀我啊 |
[25:17] | How are you… | 你是怎么… |
[25:20] | Stop moving, Fury. | 别动来动去的 弗瑞 |
[25:22] | What are you doing? Let’s go– | 你在干什么 我们… |
[25:24] | It’s like you’re everywhere. Aah! | 你怎么到处都是 |
[25:55] | Uh, what’s with the goth kid? | 哪来的哥特小孩 |
[25:57] | Hello. Trickster God. Hi. | 你好 我是诡计之神 |
[25:59] | S.H.I.E.L.D. Is people, | 神盾局就在人民当中 |
[26:01] | people willing to give their lives | 人民愿意为了更伟大的事业 |
[26:03] | for something greater than themselves | 去牺牲他们的生命 |
[26:05] | to save the world from men like you. | 去从你这种人手里拯救世界 |
[26:12] | Agent Hope Van Dyne | 霍普·凡·戴恩特工 |
[26:14] | understood that and she will never be forgotten. | 理解这一点 我们永远不会忘记她 |
[26:25] | Well, this was an absolute pleasure, Director Fury. | 和你合作非常愉快 弗瑞局长 |
[26:28] | Good. Now take your hammer and get off my planet. | 很好 现在带着你的锤子从地球滚蛋吧 |
[26:32] | About that, we should be allies. | 这个问题吧 我们应该结盟 |
[26:34] | You know, I’ve just had an idea. | 我刚刚有个想法 |
[26:36] | I was thinking I might extend my stay here on Midgard. | 我在考虑延长米德加德停留的时间 |
[26:40] | For how long? | 延长多久 |
[26:55] | Good evening, my loyal subjects. | 晚上好 我忠诚的子民们 |
[26:58] | It is with great pride that I stand before you today | 我非常骄傲的向你们宣布 |
[27:01] | to announce that in just one day’s time, | 只花费了一天的时间 |
[27:04] | the nations of Earth have put aside their differences | 地球上的各个国家就摒弃了分歧 |
[27:08] | and united under my command. | 在我的领导下联合起来了 |
[27:11] | It’s the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. | 人类潜在的本性让你们渴望被征服 |
[27:15] | The bright lure of freedom hobbles you, | 自由的虚妄诱惑让你们无法前行 |
[27:17] | diminishes your life’s joy. | 让你们无法感受欢乐 |
[27:20] | You were made to be ruled. | 你们生来就是被统治的 |
[27:23] | So I have come to help you fulfill your destiny. | 因此我来帮助你们完成你们的使命 |
[27:36] | The Avengers fell before they had a chance to rise. | 复仇者联盟还没来得及崛起就陨落了 |
[27:39] | May they rest in peace. | 愿他们安息 |
[27:41] | They can, but we won’t. | 他们可以安息 但我们不会 |
[27:44] | The Avengers were always meant to be more than a team. | 复仇者联盟的意义不仅限于一支队伍 |
[27:47] | They were an idea, | 他们是一种理念 |
[27:49] | the affirmation of humanity’s need | 人民在最黑暗的时刻 |
[27:52] | to believe that in our darkest hour, | 需要保持信念 |
[27:55] | we will find our heroes. | 相信我们会找到英雄 |
[28:02] | I believe that in this universe, | 我相信在这个宇宙 |
[28:04] | as in every other, hope never dies. | 和其他宇宙一样 希望永不消失 |
[28:08] | As long as someone keeps their good eye on the bigger picture. | 只要有人还在继续寻找 |
[28:14] | Welcome back, Captain. | 欢迎归来 队长 |
[28:18] | So where’s the fight? | 哪里需要战斗 |