时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Time. | 时间 |
[00:49] | Space. | 空间 |
[00:52] | Reality. | 现实 |
[00:56] | It’s more than a linear path. | 它们不仅仅是线性的 |
[01:02] | It’s a prism of endless possibility. | 而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜 |
[01:09] | Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, | 一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实 |
[01:16] | creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. | 创造出与你所知不同的平行世界 |
[01:23] | I am The Watcher. | 我是观察者 |
[01:26] | I am your guide through these vast new realities. | 我将带领你们穿越这些新现实 |
[01:31] | Follow me | 跟随我来 |
[01:33] | and ponder the question… | 并思考这个问题 |
[01:38] | “What if?” | “假如”呢 |
[01:50] | Dr. Bruce Banner, the human hiding within the Hulk, | 布鲁斯·班纳博士 躲在浩克体内的人类 |
[01:54] | fell from the stars to warn humanity of imminent danger. | 从天而降 来警告人类有迫在眉睫的危险 |
[01:58] | But the world he found was not one he recognized. | 但他找到的世界并不是他所认识的那一个 |
[02:07] | Thanos is coming. He’s coming. | 灭霸要来了 他要来了 |
[02:14] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:16] | Anyone got any clothes? | 有人有衣服吗 |
[02:22] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[02:29] | Was I too late? | 我来晚了吗 |
[02:36] | Ah, jeez. | 老天 |
[02:37] | Come on, big guy, time to go green. | 大家伙 该变绿了 |
[02:44] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[02:45] | Hear me and rejoice. | 听我说 你们应当开心 |
[02:47] | Come out! Come out! Come out! | 出来啊 出来啊 |
[02:50] | No! | 不要 |
[02:52] | What do you mean, “No”? | 什么叫”不要” |
[02:54] | You are about to die at the hands of the children of… | 你即将死在我们手下 我们的父亲是… |
[03:01] | Tony? Boy, are you guys screwed! | 托尼 哈哈 你们死定了 |
[03:11] | Yeah, Iron Man! | 上啊 钢铁侠 |
[03:17] | Wait, what are you guys… That’s… | 等等 你们在… 那… |
[03:21] | Uh, that sorta seems like overkill. | 出手也太重了吧 |
[03:40] | It’s… | 这… |
[03:44] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[03:53] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[04:00] | Don’t eat me! | 别吃我 |
[04:16] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[04:17] | No, no, no. Don’t eat me. Don’t eat me. | 不不 别吃我 别吃我 |
[04:20] | I’m… I’m vegan. | 我…我吃素的 |
[04:24] | Oh, holy crow. Oh, come on! What now? | 我的妈呀 又怎么了 |
[04:29] | Oh, God. Okay. This is disgusting. | 天呐 太恶心了 |
[04:39] | Oh, no. Oh! I’m gonna vomit. I’m definitely gonna vomit. | 不 我要吐了 我真的要吐了 |
[04:44] | Go! You’ll be safe with them. | 快走 有它们在 你很安全 |
[04:46] | With the giant ants? Who are you? | 这些巨型蚂蚁吗 你是谁 |
[04:48] | All that’s left. | 仅剩的人类 |
[04:51] | – Don’t eat me, don’t eat me, don’t eat… – Hey, relax. | -别吃我别吃我别吃我 -冷静点 |
[04:54] | I’m just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. | 我是友好邻居蜘蛛侠 |
[04:55] | Oh, yeah? Well, then, what the hell happened to the neighborhood? | 是吗 那这街区到底发生了什么 |
[04:59] | Like too many great catastrophes, | 和众多重大灾难一样 |
[05:01] | this one sprang from a place of love and hope. | 这次灾难也起源于爱与希望之地 |
[05:08] | Two weeks earlier, Dr. Hank Pym journeyed into the quantum realm, | 两周前 汉克·皮姆博士进入了量子域 |
[05:11] | searching for his long-lost wife. | 寻找他失踪已久的妻子 |
[05:14] | But in this universe, | 但在这个宇宙 |
[05:16] | Janet Van Dyne contracted | 珍妮特·凡·戴恩感染了 |
[05:17] | a quantum virus that corrupted her brain. | 一种量子病毒 大脑被侵蚀 |
[05:21] | So when she finally reunited | 所以经过漫长的30年分别 |
[05:22] | with her husband after 30 long years… | 她终于和她丈夫重聚时 |
[05:29] | That happened. | 悲剧发生了 |
[05:33] | Alas, Hope Van Dyne’s long-awaited family reunion was not to be. | 霍普·凡·戴恩望穿秋水的家庭团聚并未如愿 |
[05:39] | – Mom? – Hi, Miss Van Dyne. | -妈妈 -你好 凡·戴恩女士 |
[05:45] | Holy… What the… Hank! No. | 我去 汉克 不 |
[05:52] | Within 24 hours, | 24小时之内 |
[05:53] | the entire Pacific Northwest was infected. | 整个太平洋西北地区都被感染了 |
[05:58] | Ironically, it was the avengers’ heroism | 讽刺的是 正是复仇者的英勇行为 |
[06:01] | that sealed humanity’s fate. | 封死了人类的命运 |
[06:03] | On my mark. | 听我号令 |
[06:09] | Because once earth’s mightiest heroes joined the infected, | 因为一旦地球最强英雄组合加入了被感染队伍 |
[06:13] | no one else stood a chance. | 其他人都绝无生机 |
[06:16] | Unless, of course, they knew the rules. | 当然了 除非他们知道生存法则 |
[06:28] | New York! Home of the Mets, the Chrysler Building, | 纽约 大都会队所在地 克莱斯勒大厦 |
[06:31] | those ladies from Sex and the City, | 《欲望都市》里那些姐姐 |
[06:32] | and now, the zombie apocalypse! | 现在又多了丧尸末日 |
[06:36] | If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. | 如果你能在这儿立足 你就可以在任何地方生存 |
[06:38] | But first, you have to not get eaten. | 但首先 你不能被吃掉 |
[06:40] | 我不是单身狗 我要把童子身献给雷神 | |
[06:42] | 其实并不开心的哈皮·霍根 技能 驾驶 泡咖啡 拳击 | |
[06:45] | Step one. Long sleeves. | 第一步 长袖衣服 |
[06:47] | Do I have to be wearing this? | 我必须得穿这件吗 |
[06:48] | Come on. The safety of the world depends on it. | 拜托了 世界的安全都靠这个了 |
[06:50] | And action, zombies! | 开拍 上僵尸 |
[06:51] | Here I come. Bad zombie. | 我来了 坏僵尸 |
[06:53] | 库尔特 怪胎市民 | |
[06:57] | The zombie virus is passed through saliva. | 僵尸病毒是通过唾液传播的 |
[07:00] | So the less skin you’re showing, the less there is to bite. | 所以你暴露的皮肤越少 能被咬到的地方就越少 |
[07:03] | Step two, hygiene. | 第二步 个人卫生 |
[07:04] | Zombies are attracted to the smell of human flesh. | 僵尸会被人肉的气味吸引来 |
[07:07] | So the less pheromones you give off, mmm, the better. | 所以尽量少释放信息素最好 |
[07:10] | But just one catch. | 需要注意一点 |
[07:11] | You’re never more vulnerable than in your birthday suit. | 你脱光的时候是最脆弱的 |
[07:13] | The sneak attack! | 偷袭 |
[07:19] | Your robot arm is waterproof. How handy! Pun intended. | 你的金属臂是防水的 真顺手啊 这是个双关 |
[07:23] | You know all I have to do is squeeze, right? | 你知道我只要一捏就能杀死你吧 |
[07:24] | Okay, okay. Easy, killer. | 好了 好了 放松点 杀手 |
[07:26] | How about we skip the shower and grab the body spray? | 不如跳过洗澡这部分 直接展示身体喷雾吧 |
[07:29] | No! | 不 |
[07:33] | Okay, step three. | 好了 第三步 |
[07:34] | Always aim for the head. That’s the only way to kill ’em. | 永远要瞄准头部 这是杀死他们的唯一方法 |
[07:36] | Will you turn that off? | 能把这个关掉吗 |
[07:38] | I was just showing Dr. Banner the orientation video. | 我在给班纳博士看入门视频而已 |
[07:40] | General Okoye of the Dora Milaje. Wakandan Royal Guard. | 我是朵拉护卫队的奥克耶将军 瓦坎达皇家护卫队 |
[07:44] | You certainly picked a hell of a time | 你真是选了个好时机 |
[07:46] | to visit the States, General. | 来拜访我国 将军 |
[07:48] | I swore an oath, Dr. Banner. | 我发誓要效忠国家 班纳博士 |
[07:50] | My king went missing with the Avengers weeks ago. | 我的国王几星期前和复仇者们一起失踪了 |
[07:52] | And for the first time since the outbreak, | 这是自从病毒爆发以来 |
[07:54] | we actually have a reason to hope. | 我们第一次发现了一丝希望 |
[07:57] | A beacon just came in over the wires. | 我们刚刚收到了一个信号 |
[08:02] | Another survivor camp claims to have made progress on a cure. | 某个幸存者营地声称他们在研制解药方面取得了进展 |
[08:06] | Wh… Awesome! Global crisis solved. High-fives all around, guys. | 太棒了 全球危机解除了 各位来击掌吧 |
[08:09] | Not quite. | 先别着急 |
[08:10] | The beacon’s location was corrupted in transit. | 信号的位置在传输过程中被损坏了 |
[08:12] | We have no idea where it came from. | 我们不知道它是从哪里发送过来的 |
[08:14] | Well, it looks to me like your message is in non-linear hexacode. | 看起来这条消息是非线性六进制码构成的 |
[08:17] | That location look familiar, Agent Carter? | 这个位置看起来眼熟吗 卡特探员 |
[08:19] | It’s Camp Lehigh in New Jersey. | 那是新泽西的利海营 |
[08:20] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s first base of operations. | 神盾局的第一个作战基地 |
[08:22] | It could have the equipment you need to fabricate a cure. | 那里的确有相应可以生产解药的装备 |
[08:25] | Then we’ll leave at sundown. | 那我们天黑就出发 |
[08:27] | Well, just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse, | 你以为事情不会更糟了 |
[08:30] | we gotta go to Jersey. | 结果我们又得去新泽西了 |
[08:32] | Zombie-freakin’-apocalypse, and somehow, I’m still driving. | 哪怕到了僵尸末日 不知道为什么 我还是司机 |
[08:34] | What is the problem? I thought you were an Uber driver. | 有什么问题吗 你本来不就是个优步司机吗 |
[08:37] | No. I’m a personal chauffeur. There’s a difference. | 不 我是个私人司机 两者是有区别的 |
[08:44] | All right, everybody, it’s Grand Central. | 好了 各位 中央车站到了 |
[08:48] | Hope, Banner, Parker, track seven. | 霍普 班纳 帕克 去七号线 |
[08:50] | See if you can hot-wire the train. | 想办法把火车启动起来 |
[08:52] | Sounds like job for criminal. I will help. | 听起来像是个犯罪行动 我来帮忙 |
[08:54] | Uh, splitting up? | 分头行动吗 |
[08:55] | Do you guys just not have horror movies in Wakanda? | 你们瓦坎达是不是没有恐怖片 |
[08:58] | We don’t need them. We have American reality shows. | 我们不需要 我们有美国真人秀就够了 |
[09:00] | Boom goes the dynamite. That was solid burn on all of us. | 炸药爆炸 将会灼伤我们大家 |
[09:03] | The rest of us will stay here and guard the perimeter. | 其余的人留在这里 守住外围 |
[09:07] | No juice. We’re getting no juice. | 没有电 我们这里没有电 |
[09:09] | Train, please be working for Daddy. | 火车 求你为我启动吧 |
[09:12] | It’s not working. | 没有动静 |
[09:13] | We’re locked outta the gear box. | 我们打不开变速箱 |
[09:15] | I’m on it. I can jump-start the engine from the inside. | 我来吧 我可以从内部启动引擎 |
[09:25] | Spark ignition’s not firing. | 点火装置启动不起来 |
[09:27] | We need someone to give us a push. | 需要有个人去推一下 |
[09:28] | Perhaps you summon your inner green demon. | 也许你可以召唤一下内心的绿色恶魔 |
[09:30] | No. He’s on sabbatical. Any other ideas? | 不 他休假呢 有别的办法吗 |
[09:32] | Not unless someone happens to have a giant slingshot. | 除非有人刚好有个巨大的弹弓 |
[09:34] | I’ve got an idea! | 我有办法了 |
[09:35] | Make sure the brake lock is engaged. | 别忘了把刹车松开 |
[09:45] | Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam, blam! Blam! | 邦邦邦邦邦邦 |
[09:51] | Just, uh, birds. | 是鸟而已 |
[09:52] | – Were you saying “Blam”? – Was I? | -你刚刚说的是 “邦” 吗 -我说了吗 |
[09:57] | Happy? | 哈皮 |
[10:00] | Blam, blam, blam, blam, blam! Blam! Blam! | 邦邦邦邦邦邦 邦 |
[10:06] | Happy! | 哈皮 |
[10:07] | Man down, man down. We lost Happy! | 有人受伤 有人受伤 哈皮不见了 |
[10:09] | What? No! No, not Happy. | 什么 不 不 不要是哈皮 |
[10:12] | I think it was… | 我想那是 |
[10:18] | It’s Hawkeye. | 是鹰眼 |
[10:24] | Blam. Blam. Blam. | 邦邦邦 |
[10:36] | Blam. | 邦 |
[10:58] | Bla… | 邦 |
[11:00] | Sorry, Happy. | 抱歉 哈皮 |
[11:04] | Blam. | 邦 |
[11:16] | That was your friend. Sorry about that. | 那是你朋友 真抱歉 |
[11:19] | – I should be sad, but I’m not. – Let’s go. | -我应该难过 但我并不难过 -走吧 |
[11:33] | Okay, come on, guys! | 好了 伙计们 |
[11:34] | I think I have about 4,000 pounds of thrust here. | 这推力大概有4000磅了 |
[11:36] | Hang in there, Peter. They’re almost here. | 撑住 彼得 他们快冲进来了 |
[11:38] | Okay, get ready to disengage the brake on my mark. | 好 准备松开刹车 听我信号 |
[11:46] | Heck yeah, Cape! | 真棒 斗篷 |
[11:48] | No! No, no, bad zombie! Bad zombie! Bad zombie! | 不不不 坏僵尸 坏僵尸 坏僵尸 |
[11:55] | You are remarkable woman! | 你真是个了不起的女人 |
[12:00] | The front of the train’s all hooked up! | 火车前面都连好了 |
[12:02] | Copy that. Inbound. | 收到 进站了 |
[12:11] | We’re all here! Go! | 我们都上来了 走 |
[12:25] | We did it. Destination, Camp Lehigh. | 我们做到了 目的地利海营 |
[12:34] | It’s a good look on you. | 造型不错 |
[12:35] | Really? You think I could pull it off? | 真的吗 你觉得我能撑得起吗 |
[12:38] | Maybe you’ll grow into it. | 也许你长大后就行了 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry. We should have stayed together. | 抱歉 我们应该待在一起的 |
[13:09] | Sharon? Sharon! | 莎伦 莎伦 |
[13:15] | I think you’ve had enough, Cap. | 我想你该咬够了 队长 |
[13:48] | Bucky! | 巴基 |
[14:02] | Sorry, pal. I guess this is the end of the line. | 抱歉 伙计 我想这就是你的终点了 |
[14:12] | Uh, guys, I’m covered in Sharon. | 伙计们 我浑身都是莎伦 |
[14:16] | The kid has hand sanitizer. | 那小家伙带了洗手液 |
[14:21] | Uh, Hope? | 霍普 |
[14:22] | I think you’re in trouble. | 我想你有麻烦了 |
[14:31] | Heart rate’s elevated, | 心率升高 |
[14:33] | temperature’s not going in the right direction. | 体温也在攀升 |
[14:36] | Then we both know what you have to do. | 那我们都知道你该怎么做了 |
[14:37] | No. Not when we could be minutes away from a cure. | 不 我们马上就要拿到解药了 |
[14:41] | Can we really take that risk? | 我们能冒那个险吗 |
[14:43] | It’s not risk. It’s hope. | 这不是冒险 是希望 |
[14:46] | And anyone who’s seen a zombie movie | 任何看过僵尸电影的人 |
[14:48] | knows that that’s the key to survival. | 都知道那是幸存的关键 |
[14:50] | Plus, it’s also your name, and that’s gotta mean something. | 再说了那也是你的名字 一定意味着什么 |
[14:54] | Oh, kid. How do you do it? | 小子 你是怎么做到的 |
[14:57] | See all these movies? AV club. | 看电影吗 电影俱乐部 |
[15:00] | No. No, how do you stay so… | 不 不是 你是如何如此 |
[15:03] | …upbeat? | 乐观的 |
[15:05] | After everything. | 都发生这么多事了 |
[15:09] | Practice, I guess. | 大概是久病成医吧 |
[15:11] | My mom, dad, Uncle Ben, Mr. Stark. | 我爸妈 本叔叔 斯塔克先生 |
[15:15] | Now Happy. | 现在哈皮也走了 |
[15:16] | I’ve… I’ve lost a lot. | 我 我失去了很多 |
[15:21] | But my Aunt May says…used to say, | 但我梅婶婶说 曾说过 |
[15:24] | that if we don’t keep smiling when they can’t, | 如果我们不在他们再不能微笑时保持微笑 |
[15:27] | then we might as well just be gone, too. And… | 那我们还不如也随他们而去 还有 |
[15:32] | Well, they’d want us to keep going. | 他们会想让我们继续走下去的 |
[15:40] | Guys, uh, bad news, team. | 伙计们 坏消息 |
[15:42] | The train has run out of fuel. | 火车没燃料了 |
[15:44] | How far away are we from Camp Lehigh? | 我们离利海营还有多远 |
[15:46] | On the bright side, we are at least closer than we were. | 好的方面是我们至少比之前离得要近了 |
[15:49] | And the not-bright side? | 不好的方面呢 |
[15:50] | We’re going to have to walk through that. | 我们得穿过那块区域 |
[16:00] | Well, looks like our draft cards just got pulled. | 看来我们全都得上了 |
[16:02] | We will not make it through them. | 我们穿不过去的 |
[16:04] | But you can make it over them. | 但你们可以从上面过去 |
[16:07] | No, no. Hope, no. | 不不 霍普 不 |
[16:08] | Listen to me. We all know my time’s up, okay? | 听我说 我们都知道我要死了 好吗 |
[16:12] | And if I have to go, | 如果我反正要死 |
[16:14] | I might as well go out fixing the mess I started. | 不如去解决掉我引出的麻烦 |
[16:16] | Oh, come on, Hope. It’s not your fault. | 拜托 霍普 这不是你的错 |
[16:19] | I was so obsessed with bringing my mom back | 我太执着于把我妈带回来 |
[16:22] | that I never considered what I might bring back with her. | 而从未考虑过什么会和她一起回来 |
[16:26] | I started this, but you are gonna finish it. | 这一切由我而始 但你会终结这一切 |
[17:14] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[17:18] | Smile. Smile for me, okay? | 微笑 为我微笑好吗 |
[17:43] | Uh, guys, why aren’t they climbing the fence? | 伙计们 他们为什么不爬围栏 |
[17:54] | Uh, they don’t have to scale anything. | 他们其实都不用爬铁网 |
[17:58] | We must be careful. Baba Yaga nears. | 大家小心行事 芭芭雅嘎就在附近 |
[18:01] | – I can feel her. – Baba who, now? | -我能感觉到她 -芭芭什么 |
[18:03] | Baba Yaga. The witch. | 芭芭雅嘎 是巫婆 |
[18:06] | Known to lurk in shadows of sacred burial grounds. | 传说在宗教坟陵中出没 |
[18:10] | – Baba Ya… – Oh, no, I totally just jump-scared you. | -芭芭雅 -不 我真是吓了你一跳 |
[18:13] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. | 真抱歉 我不是有意吓你 |
[18:14] | It’s just spider boy. Come on. | 蜘蛛小子 拜托 |
[18:16] | Baba Ya… | 芭芭雅 |
[18:18] | Oh, Vision! You’re a vision! | 幻视 你是幻视 |
[18:20] | You have no idea how good it is to see a familiar | 你无法想象我看到熟悉面孔有多高兴 |
[18:22] | and not one of those gross, half-eaten faces. | 我可看够那些恶心的 面目全非的脸了 |
[18:25] | One of the benefits of being an android. | 做机器人的好处之一 |
[18:27] | I’m not on the menu. | 丧尸们对我不感冒 |
[18:29] | Oh, that’s it. | 原来是这样 |
[18:30] | That’s how you’ve been able to keep the zombies at bay. | 所以你能把丧尸隔离在外 |
[18:33] | The Mind Stone. The source of… well, me. | 心灵宝石 源自于 我 |
[18:37] | It emits a sub-frequency that is not to their liking. | 会释放一种他们不喜欢的次频率 |
[18:40] | Could that mean the infection is some kind of encephalopathy? | 这会不会意味着感染实际是一种大脑疾病 |
[18:43] | – Brain stuff. – Precisely. | -跟大脑有关 -没错 |
[18:45] | The virus overloads the brain’s limbic system. | 病毒的侵入使大脑边缘系统超负荷 |
[18:47] | So once I discovered the infecteds’ aversion to the Mind Stone, | 所以我发现被感染者对心灵宝石的反感后 |
[18:50] | I experimented to see if | 就进行了实验 |
[18:52] | targeted exposure might reverse their condition. | 看定向暴露会不会逆转他们的状况 |
[18:55] | Were you successful? | 你成功了吗 |
[18:55] | Ta-da! See for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[18:57] | – Wait, who said that? – Was a ghost? | -慢着 谁在说话 -难道是鬼魂 |
[18:59] | Oh, damn. Hey, would somebody turn me around? | 见鬼 谁能把我转过来 |
[19:01] | We messed up my entrance. | 我的入场方式太尴尬了 |
[19:03] | You know, I need to get this thing motorized. | 我得让这椅子自动化 |
[19:06] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[19:07] | – Scott. – Lang? | -斯科特 -朗 |
[19:09] | No… way. | 不会吧 |
[19:11] | Oh, look at you. | 你怎么这样了 |
[19:12] | I know I’ve lost weight. | 我知道我轻了不少 |
[19:14] | Thank you for noticing. | 谢谢你们的关心 |
[19:15] | But don’t worry, I won’t let it go to my head. | 不过别担心 我不会在意的 |
[19:17] | Sorry, I tend to process traumatic events with dad jokes. | 抱歉 我想用冷笑话一笔带过我的血泪史 |
[19:20] | Drives Hank crazy. | 总让汉克抓狂 |
[19:22] | Well, drove Hank crazy. | 曾经让汉克抓狂 |
[19:23] | Oh, man. Hank. | 可怜的汉克 |
[19:25] | Hey, tulla, tulla. Don’t cry. You’ll fog up your jar. | 图拉 图拉不要哭 罐子蒙雾的 |
[19:29] | Sorry. I know, I know. | 抱歉 我知道 |
[19:31] | It’s just, what I wouldn’t give to get chewed out | 只是 我再也没机会让那个老顽固 |
[19:33] | by that old grump one last time. | 说教一番[嚼碎]了 |
[19:34] | Gah, I did it again! Zombie pun. | 又一语双关了 丧尸梗 |
[19:37] | Well, the operative point is I cured him. | 关键在于我治好了他 |
[19:39] | Which means you can cure others. | 也就是说你也能救其他人 |
[19:41] | Theoretically, but… | 理论上可以 但 |
[19:42] | We’ll need access to a satellite network | 我们需要接入卫星网络 |
[19:44] | to broadcast the Mind Stone frequency worldwide. | 将心灵宝石的频率散播到全世界 |
[19:46] | Well, again, theoretically, | 话说回来 理论上可以 |
[19:48] | but the technology required | 但目前人类 |
[19:49] | to do so is currently beyond human capability. | 还未能研发出此类科技 |
[19:52] | Not in Wakanda. And thanks to our force shields, | 瓦坎达可不一定 我们的能量屏障 |
[19:54] | it remains the last human sanctuary on Earth. | 让那里成为地球上人类最后的庇护所 |
[19:58] | I’ll canvas the base, see if I can find us transport. | 我去搜寻一下基地 兴许能找到交通工具 |
[20:00] | Sergeant Barnes, you will not find what you’re looking for. | 巴恩斯中士 你是找不到的 |
[20:17] | Uh, according to these security logs, | 按照这些安全日志所记录的内容 |
[20:20] | we’re not the first to respond to Vision’s signal. | 不止有我们回应了幻视的信号 |
[20:22] | More survivors! Well, then where are they? | 还有幸存者 那他们在哪 |
[20:38] | Stop. You will anger her. | 停下 你会激怒她的 |
[20:40] | T’Challa? | 特查拉 |
[20:41] | Bucky. | 巴基 |
[20:45] | Is it really you? | 真是你吗 |
[20:46] | Who did this to you? | 谁对你下的手 |
[20:47] | We don’t have much time. We have to run. Now. | 时间所剩无几了 我们得赶快逃 马上 |
[20:57] | I’m sorry, Dr. Banner. | 很抱歉 班纳博士 |
[20:59] | I really do wish you hadn’t found us. | 我真希望你没有找到我们 |
[21:01] | Vision, what the hell is this place? | 幻视 这里到底是什么地方 |
[21:03] | A trap. | 一个陷阱 |
[21:06] | Oh, we feared you were dead! | 我们以为你已经死了 |
[21:08] | The Vision grabbed me in San Francisco. | 幻视在旧金山带走了我 |
[21:11] | Thought he was saving me. | 我还以为他在救我 |
[21:12] | He was just picking up takeout. | 他只不过是出来取外卖 |
[21:14] | He’s been keeping him alive to feed his zombie bride. | 他留着特查拉喂养他的丧尸新娘 |
[21:17] | That goth chick. I knew it! | 那个哥特小妞 我就知道 |
[21:19] | I was pickin’ up vibes. | 我就查觉到有些不对劲 |
[21:20] | Her name is Wanda. | 她叫旺达 |
[21:22] | And while your anger is predictable, | 你的愤怒可以理解 |
[21:24] | I can assure you my actions, though unsavory, | 我向你保证 我的行为虽然很可恨 |
[21:26] | were nevertheless born of logic. | 但都是出于逻辑 |
[21:29] | Well, in Vision’s defense… I’ve got nothing. | 帮幻视说一句…我无话可说 |
[21:32] | Okay, wait, I don’t get it. | 行吧 等等 我不明白 |
[21:33] | You cured the talking head but not her? | 你救了碎嘴脑袋却没能救她 |
[21:35] | Her powers are too strong. They’ve resisted the treatment. | 她的能力太强大 导致治疗无效 |
[21:38] | The only course of action is to contain her and her hunger. | 唯一的办法只有束缚好她本人和她的饥饿 |
[21:42] | Why not eliminate her? | 为什么不除掉她 |
[21:44] | I…I couldn’t. | 我…我做不到 |
[21:48] | You lured innocent people to their deaths, | 你打着爱情的名号 |
[21:51] | all in the name of love? | 引诱无辜的人前来送命 |
[21:53] | Love. Sucks. | 爱情 恶心 |
[21:55] | I still cannot entirely fathom what I have done. | 我到现在没完全弄清楚自己做了什么 |
[21:59] | So you should have no problem submitting to human justice! | 那么你应该对实现人类正义没什么意见了 |
[22:04] | You have awakened her. | 你们唤醒了她 |
[22:08] | She hasn’t eaten in days. | 她已经好几天没进食 |
[22:21] | Baba Yaga! | 芭芭雅嘎 |
[22:25] | Watch out! She’s a man-eater! | 当心 她是食人者 |
[22:27] | There it is, I’m doing it again. | 看 我又玩双关梗 |
[22:38] | Ah, thanks. I feel like I’m back at prom. | 谢谢 感觉像回到了毕业舞会 |
[22:43] | Vision, we need your help. Get us out of here. | 幻视 我们需要你帮助 帮我们离开这 |
[22:51] | Yes, Doctor, I believe you are right. | 好的博士 我相信你说得对 |
[22:58] | Wingardium leviosa! | 漂浮咒 |
[23:02] | Okoye. | 奥克耶 |
[23:05] | Okoye! | 奥克耶 |
[23:06] | My king. Wakanda forever. | 陛下 瓦坎达万岁 |
[23:18] | We haven’t much time. There’s a Quadjet in the hangar. | 我们时间不多 机库里还有一架夸式战斗机 |
[23:21] | You’re not coming? | 你不跟着来吗 |
[23:22] | I must atone for what I have done. | 我要为自己的行为赎罪 |
[23:26] | But I cannot bring myself to leave her. | 但我不能允许自己离开她 |
[24:00] | Bucky! | 巴基 |
[24:02] | Run. | 快走 |
[24:44] | Oh, nice save, big guy. | 救得漂亮 大块头 |
[24:49] | Do you think you can fly this? | 你能驾驶它吗 |
[24:51] | Uh, if it ever boots up. | 只要发动起来就能 |
[24:52] | Uh, guys, impending doom on our six. | 各位 6点钟方向 我们的末日逼近了 |
[24:54] | Uh, that’s our 12. But yes, what the head said | 是12点钟方向 但是的 脑袋说得对 |
[24:57] | Doom, total doom. | 末日 完全末日 |
[24:57] | I can buy you guys some time… | 我能帮你们争取些时间 |
[24:59] | Dr. Banner, no, we are not leaving you. | 班纳博士 我们不能丢下你 |
[25:01] | I just… I… I really, | 我就是…我…我真的 |
[25:03] | I don’t think I can lose another friend today. | 今天我不能再失去一位朋友了 |
[25:06] | So… avenge us. | 那就…为我们复仇 |
[25:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:16] | Okay, big guy. Kinda counting on you here. | 好了 大块头 靠你了 |
[25:19] | Things are pretty bad. It’d be nice for you to be the hero. | 情况很不妙 如果你能出来当英雄就最好 |
[25:23] | I mean, wouldn’t it be kinda cool for you | 如果能转而做一次好人 |
[25:26] | to be the nice one for a change? | 不是很酷吗 |
[25:31] | Oh, yes! | 太好了 |
[25:34] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[26:00] | We did it! We really did it! | 我们做到了 我们真的做到了 |
[26:01] | No, don’t jinx it! Doesn’t anybody here watch horror movies? | 别 不要乌鸦嘴 这就没人看过恐怖片吗 |
[26:08] | Hope? Hope! | 霍普 霍普 |
[26:11] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[26:15] | Firing thrusters. | 点燃推进器 |
[26:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:31] | She gave her life so we could get the cure. | 她舍弃自己的性命 我们才能去找解药 |
[26:34] | That’s twice she saved me. | 这是她第二次救我 |
[26:37] | That’s… very Hope. | 那…非常霍普 |
[26:52] | ETA, 20 minutes. | 预计20分钟到达目的地 |
[26:54] | Well, put another “W” On the board for the Avengers. | 给复仇者们再记上一场胜利 |
[26:58] | Go ahead, high-five. It’s okay, I won’t feel left out. | 来吧 击个掌 没关系 我不会觉得被冷落 |
[27:02] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:04] | Last year, Mr. Stark asked me to join the Avengers. | 去年斯塔克先生让我加入复仇者 |
[27:07] | I turned him down, and now they’re all gone. | 我拒绝了 现在他们都不在了 |
[27:10] | And I’m still here. | 可我还在 |
[27:11] | In my culture, death is not the end. | 在我的文化里 死亡不是终点 |
[27:15] | They are still with us, as long as we do not forget them. | 只要我们铭记他们 他们就和我们在一起 |
[27:20] | Plus, they’re not all gone. | 此外 不是所有人都走了 |
[27:23] | Me. You still have me. | 我 你还有我 |
[27:25] | I’m so sor… I-I forgot. You are an Avenger. | 我很抱…我 我忘了 你也是复仇者 |
[27:28] | Totally. Big time. | 那当然 重要成员 |
[27:29] | Well, maybe not officially. But, you know, at heart. | 虽然可能没官宣 但心里肯定是 |
[27:32] | Good. The world could use a little heart right now. | 好 世界现在需要一些真心 |
[27:35] | And once we get this to Wakanda, we’re gonna save the world. | 一旦我们把这个带去瓦坎达 就能拯救世界 |
[27:40] | Even in the darkest of times, | 即使在至暗时刻 |
[27:41] | humans will give all to save their planet. | 人类还会竭尽所能去拯救他们的星球 |
[27:47] | Even if it might bring an end to the universe. | 哪怕会带来世界的终结 |