时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Time. | 时间 |
[00:49] | Space. | 空间 |
[00:52] | Reality. | 现实 |
[00:56] | It’s more than a linear path. | 它们不仅仅是线性的 |
[01:02] | It’s a prism of endless possibility. | 而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜 |
[01:09] | Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, | 一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实 |
[01:16] | creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. | 创造出与你所知不同的平行世界 |
[01:22] | I am the Watcher. | 我是观察者 |
[01:26] | I am your guide through these vast new realities. | 我将带领你们穿越这些新现实 |
[01:31] | Follow me | 跟随我来 |
[01:33] | and ponder the question… | 并思考这个问题 |
[01:38] | “What if?” | “假如”呢 |
[01:47] | Every journey has a beginning, | 每段旅程都有起点 |
[01:49] | but change one step along the way, | 但途中哪怕只改变一步 |
[01:52] | and you could end up at a very different destination. | 你可能会到达完全不同的终点 |
[02:00] | Come on. It’s okay. Laugh. | 好啦 笑笑嘛 没事的 |
[02:02] | Is it cool if I take a picture with you? | 我可以跟您合个影吗 |
[02:03] | Yes, it’s very cool. Please, no gang signs. | 非常可以 别比黑帮手势 |
[02:07] | No, throw it up. I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 举起来吧 |
[02:08] | Yeah, peace. I love peace. I’d be out of a job with peace. | 和平 我爱和平 要是和平了我就没生意了 |
[02:13] | Contact left! | 左侧遇敌 |
[02:16] | Jimmy, stay with Stark! | 吉米 守住斯塔克 |
[02:19] | – Wait, wait, wait. Give me a gun. – Stay here. | -等等 给我把枪 -待在这儿 |
[02:44] | That was a spectacular entrance, seriously. | 你这出场也太炫酷了 真的 |
[02:47] | The Ten Rings have reinforcements en route. We need to move, now. | 十戒组织的援军快来了 我们得赶紧走 |
[02:50] | Fine by me, Lieutenant Killmonger? | 没问题 杀人魔头中尉 |
[02:53] | – What is that? German? – A nickname. | -这是德语吗 -是外号 |
[02:58] | That’s clearly a good fit. I see where they got it. | 真适合你 我看出来了 |
[03:00] | Uh, what’s your afternoon like? | 你今天下午有什么安排 |
[03:06] | Heroes are not born, they’re forged in darkness. | 没人生来就是英雄 英雄是在黑暗中铸就的 |
[03:14] | Shaped in battle. | 在战争中锻造 |
[03:19] | Defined by sacrifice. | 以牺牲来定义 |
[03:21] | And I am Iron Man. | 我就是钢铁侠 |
[03:26] | Without Tony Stark’s fateful capture in Afghanistan, | 没有托尼·斯塔克在阿富汗命定被俘 |
[03:29] | the Age of Iron Man would never come to pass. | 钢铁侠时代就永远不会到来 |
[03:33] | Though the man was saved, a hero was lost, | 虽然他被救下 但英雄不复存在了 |
[03:36] | and a villain was given a new chance. | 恶人得到了新的机会 |
[03:39] | Mr. Stark, were you injured in the attack? | 斯塔克先生 你在袭击中受伤了吗 |
[03:41] | No, but I did spill my drink, and it was a ’26 Macallan, | 没有 但我的酒洒了 那可是1926年麦卡伦威士忌 |
[03:44] | so I’m pretty sure that’s a war crime. | 所以我十分确定那是战争罪 |
[03:46] | Excuse me, sir. Harry Whittington, British Post. | 不好意思先生 我是《英国邮报》的哈里·惠廷顿 |
[03:49] | Did you learn any lessons from your time in Afghanistan? | 你去阿富汗这次有没有学到什么 |
[03:51] | I did. Never travel anywhere that doesn’t have a Four Seasons. | 有 没有四季酒店的地方一律别去 |
[03:55] | Mr. Stark, has this experience changed you? | 斯塔克先生 这次经历有没有改变你 |
[03:58] | Well, I saw young Americans killed | 我看到了年轻的美国人被杀 |
[04:01] | by the very weapons I created to protect them. | 杀害他们的正是我为了维护他们而制造的武器 |
[04:03] | And I realized we have to do better, | 我意识到我们得做得更好 |
[04:08] | build bigger, and fight badder for them. | 造更强的武器 为了他们更拼命地战斗 |
[04:11] | Which is why I’m bringing in Lieutenant Erik Stevens, | 所以我要让埃里克·斯蒂文斯 |
[04:14] | the Navy SEAL who saved my life, | 这位救了我一命的海豹突击队队员 |
[04:16] | as Stark Industries’ new chief security officer. | 担任斯塔克工业的新首席安全官 |
[04:19] | This such a load of bull. That was supposed to be my promotion. | 真扯淡 这职位本来应该是我的 |
[04:26] | All right! Tony’s back, huh? | 好了 托尼回来了 |
[04:28] | Lieutenant. Lieutenant. Christine Everhart. | 中尉 中尉 我是克莉丝汀·艾凡哈特 |
[04:30] | I think we’re done here. | 提问环节结束了 |
[04:32] | What is it you were doing in the Kunar province? | 你当时在库纳尔省干什么 |
[04:34] | Uh, saving me. Pretty sure we went over this. | 救我啊 我们肯定说过了 |
[04:36] | It’s just strange. Since on the day of the attack, | 很奇怪 因为袭击那天 |
[04:39] | his unit was stationed 400 klicks away. | 他的部队驻扎在400千米之外 |
[04:41] | If you’re trying to imply | 你想说的是 |
[04:42] | that he had advanced knowledge of the attack… | 他之前就知道要发生袭击 |
[04:44] | She’d be right. I uncovered plans to assassinate Tony Stark | 她说得对 我某次在十戒组织卧底时 |
[04:48] | while on a deep cover operation inside the Ten Rings. | 发现了刺杀托尼·斯塔克的计划 |
[04:51] | Well, there you have it, folks. | 这下你们满意了 |
[04:53] | That’s going to be a wrap on this conversation. | 这件事谈到这就结束了 |
[04:56] | Yeah. Yeah, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 是啊 你巴不得结束呢 对吧 |
[04:58] | Because those plans were | 因为这些计划都是由斯塔克工业的 |
[04:58] | bankrolled by Stark Industry COO Obadiah Stane. | 首席运营官奥巴代亚·斯坦尼资助的 |
[05:04] | Tony, I… | 托尼 我 |
[05:06] | I don’t know what this kid’s talking about. | 我不知道这孩子在说什么 |
[05:08] | Let’s get outta here and work through this. | 我们赶紧先离开这里再聊这件事 |
[05:10] | No, no, don’t you worry about that. I brought receipts. | 不 不用你操心了 我把收据都带来了 |
[05:14] | Wire transfers, bank documents, phone records. | 电子转账 银行文件 电话记录 |
[05:16] | Google it. I just dropped it all online. | 上网查吧 我都放到网上去了 |
[05:20] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[05:21] | Tony… | 托尼 |
[05:23] | You son of a… Security! | 你这该死的 保安 |
[05:25] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[05:31] | Ah. I never liked that guy. | 我本来就一直不喜欢这家伙 |
[05:34] | I’ll say this for the new guy, | 我要对新来的这位说 |
[05:36] | he certainly makes for good TV. Right? | 他很适合上电视 对不对 |
[05:40] | Terrorists, corporate raiders, | 恐怖分子 企业掠夺者 |
[05:41] | Maxim cover models. | 《马克西姆》杂志的封面模特 |
[05:42] | What do they all have in common? | 他们有什么共同点 |
[05:44] | – They came for the king. – And they missed. | -他们都为王者而来 -而且都没得手 |
[05:46] | I owe it all to you. | 我欠了你很多 |
[05:47] | And that’s why I want you by my side | 所以我想让你做我新的首席运营官 |
[05:51] | 24-7 as my new COO. | 全天候寸步不离 |
[05:52] | Wait. You’re giving him Obadiah’s job? | 等等 你要给他奥巴代亚的工作 |
[05:54] | Damn, I don’t know, Mr. Stark. I think I’m more of a soldier. | 我说不好 斯塔克先生 我是个兵 |
[05:57] | Which is why it’s perfect. | 这才完美呢 |
[05:58] | You, me. We’ll be like Butch and Sundance. | 你和我一起 我们就像神枪手与智多星 |
[06:01] | They died at the end, Tony. | 托尼 他们最后都死了 |
[06:02] | Okay, bad example. | 好吧 例子举得不好 |
[06:03] | Fact remains, I need a killer. Figurative one, of course. | 事实是我需要一个致命杀手 这当然只是比喻 |
[06:06] | But, hey, a literal one can’t hurt either. | 不过字面意思上的杀手也不赖 |
[06:11] | – To killers. – Yeah. | -敬杀手 -没错 |
[06:13] | You’re Butch. I’m Sundance. Just so we’re clear. | 事先说好 你当神枪手 我是智多星 |
[06:17] | So, Colonel Rhodes, what can you tell me | 罗德中校 你对这位身着闪亮盔甲的骑士 |
[06:20] | about our knight in shining camouflage? | 都查到了些什么 |
[06:24] | Graduated Annapolis at 19, | 19岁从安纳波利斯毕业 |
[06:25] | MIT a year later. | 一年后硕士毕业于麻省理工 |
[06:27] | Made quite a name for himself since joining the SEALs | 自从加入海豹突击队成为精英幽灵小队一员后 |
[06:29] | as part of an elite ghost squad | 因为专门执行高级目标任务 |
[06:30] | that specializes in high-target wetwork. | 而有不小的名气 |
[06:33] | – Please tell me that’s plumbing. – Assassinations. | -千万是清理水管的任务 -暗杀任务 |
[06:35] | Jeez. Glad I asked for clarification. | 老天 幸好我确认了一下 |
[06:37] | I’d say he’s done pretty good for a kid from Oakland. | 作为一个来自奥克兰的孩子 他真得很棒 |
[06:39] | I mean, what’s your concern, Pepper? | 派珀 你到底在担心什么 |
[06:41] | Other than the killing part. | 除了要杀人的勾当以外 |
[06:43] | Lot of people come around looking | 很多人会想要凑上来 |
[06:44] | to get their moment in the sun with Tony Stark, | 跟托尼·斯塔克拉上关系 |
[06:46] | and it’s my job to sniff out exactly | 而我的工作就是要弄清楚 |
[06:49] | what it is they want with him. | 他们到底想从他这里得到什么 |
[06:50] | – And what do you smell? – Nothing. | -那你发现什么了 -什么也没有 |
[06:52] | And that’s the problem. Everyone wants something. | 这样才奇怪 每个人都是有目的的 |
[07:00] | Welcome to Candy Land. | 欢迎来到糖果乐园 |
[07:01] | I built everything in here myself. | 这里的东西都是我亲手造的 |
[07:03] | Well, except for the Lambo. That’s 3D printed. | 除了兰博基尼 那是3D打印出来的 |
[07:05] | Oh, man. Repulsor tech? | 我的天 冲击技术 |
[07:07] | Trying to miniaturize the Jericho into a portable firearm. | 我在试着把耶利哥导弹缩小成为便携武器 |
[07:10] | Bet she pops. | 肯定酷毙了 |
[07:11] | Easy, killer. I come in peace. | 放松 杀手 我为和平而来 |
[07:13] | What did your old man used to say? Ah. That’s right. | 你父亲以前怎么说的来着 对了 |
[07:15] | “Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.” | “和平就是比对方的棍子大” |
[07:19] | Hey, play nice. He’s a friend. | 友善点 他是我的朋友 |
[07:21] | Lot of good it did dear old Dad. What about you? | 我老爸做了不少好事 你呢 |
[07:24] | – You close with yours? – Nah. | -你和你父亲关系好吗 -不 |
[07:27] | He died, too. Gang violence. | 他也去世了 帮派火并 |
[07:30] | Weapons in the wrong hands. | 武器落入错误的人手中 |
[07:32] | Wish no one had to fire them at all. | 希望没人再会使用它们了 |
[07:36] | For real. Then again… | 确实 还有 |
[07:39] | – Ah, forget it. – What? | -算了 -什么 |
[07:41] | It’s just my doctoral thesis. | 就是我的博士论文 |
[07:43] | I developed plans for an automated combat drone. | 我设计了一架自动战斗无人机 |
[07:45] | Thought I was going to make human soldiers obsolete. | 我认为这样就能取代人类士兵了 |
[07:47] | But I could never crack the interface. | 但我一直没机会深入研究 |
[07:49] | ‘Cause you didn’t have me. Let’s do this. | 因为以前你没有我 我们一起做吧 |
[07:51] | Let’s build your science fair project. | 我们一起完成你的科学展览项目 |
[07:53] | You saved my life. I’d like to return the favor. | 你救了我的命 我想还你人情 |
[07:57] | Jarvis, search the MIT doctoral thesis database. | 贾维斯 搜索一下麻省理工学院博士论文数据库 |
[08:00] | – Project… – Liberator. | -项目叫 -解放者 |
[08:01] | You’ve got an ear for branding. I’ll give you that. | 不得不说 你还挺会取名字 |
[08:06] | Wow. Uh, bold design choice. | 这设计可真大胆 |
[08:08] | What? I like anime. | 怎么了 我喜欢日漫 |
[08:10] | Worst-case scenario, we’ll | 最坏的结局 也不过是 |
[08:11] | end up with the world’s most expensive Gundam model. | 造了一个世界最贵的高达手办 |
[08:13] | Jarvis, case the warehouse. | 贾维斯 搜索一下仓库 |
[08:15] | We’re gonna need FPV wiring, nanocircuitry, | 我们需要FPV接线 纳米电路 |
[08:18] | and Bloody Marys. Hangover’s starting to kick in. | 再来几杯血腥玛丽 宿醉上头了 |
[08:47] | Human pilots mean human error, but with Jarvis at the wheel, | 人类操作难免出差错 但在贾维斯掌控下 |
[08:50] | drones can react to stimuli | 无人机甲就可实时同步 |
[08:51] | in real-time and no one needs to lift a finger. | 而不用我们动一根指头 |
[08:56] | Operations test. | 操作测试 |
[08:57] | Stark Liberator drone mark one, showtime. | 斯塔克解放者无人机甲就位 开始行动 |
[09:05] | It’s only a failure if it explodes. | 爆炸了才算失败 |
[09:08] | Okay, that changes things. | 好吧 当我没说 |
[09:10] | It appears the drone’s regulating processor is over-clocked. | 看样子无人机的调节器运行频率过快 |
[09:13] | You know, we need another power source. | 我们还需要一个电源 |
[09:15] | Hey. Hey. If we could miniaturize an arc reactor… | 有了 可以做个微型反应堆 |
[09:21] | – No, that’s a dumb idea. – What we need is Vibranium. | -不行 不太现实 -我们只需要振金 |
[09:23] | With the right juice, | 合理的改进 |
[09:24] | it can act as a self-sustaining energy source. | 能让它变成一种自我再生能源 |
[09:26] | Yeah. Now you’re thinking. | 没错 想法不错 |
[09:28] | Too bad Pops used up the last of it during the war. | 只是不巧 以前打仗都被用光了 |
[09:30] | Hmm. Not all of it. | 没全用光 |
[09:42] | Where did you get this? | 你这是从哪搞来的 |
[09:43] | This kind of stuff pops up all over the globe. | 只要你有点门路 |
[09:46] | You need the right hook up. | 这东西全球都能找到 |
[09:47] | I might have just the guy. | 我还真能找出个人来 |
[09:49] | Ulysses Klaue? No, Tony. Absolutely not. | 尤利西斯·克劳 不行 托尼 坚决不行 |
[09:53] | Are you allowed to say that to people in my tax bracket? | 你有资格对我这种缴税等级的人说这种话吗 |
[09:55] | Tony, in case you forgot, | 托尼 你别忘了 |
[09:57] | Stark Industries doesn’t | 斯塔克工业绝不与 |
[09:58] | fraternize with black market arms dealers. | 黑市军火商做交易 |
[10:01] | She’s right, Tony. I agree. | 她说得对 托尼 我也同意 |
[10:02] | Wait. What? | 慢着 什么 |
[10:03] | Things go south, shareholders are gonna flip. | 要是东窗事发 股东们就会撤资 |
[10:05] | Unless we secure some kind of diplomatic cover. | 除非拿外交打掩护 |
[10:07] | We send Rhodey. There. He’s U.S. Air Force, | 派罗德去 好了 他是美国空军 |
[10:09] | and he’s the company’s military liaison. We are all aboveboard. | 公司军事顾问 我们完全摘出来了 |
[10:12] | I think that’s a great idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[10:14] | Excellent. I’s dotted, T’s crossed. Pep, drop the purchase order. | 很好 说定了 派珀 下采购订单 |
[10:20] | 废品回收厂 非洲沿岸 | |
[10:23] | Break out the fine China. | 实属罕见啊 |
[10:25] | Not every day the Americans | 美国人怎么来找 |
[10:26] | get down in the muck with the likes of me. | 我这种人做交易 |
[10:28] | Can’t clean up the world without getting your hands dirty. | 想要世界变好 必要时就得脏手 |
[10:31] | Oh! That is good. You should stitch that on a pillow. | 说得好 可以缝在枕头上当警句了 |
[10:35] | Ugh! This guy will run his mouth all day. | 这家伙可真啰嗦 |
[10:37] | Tell him you want to see the product. | 告诉他你想验货 |
[10:39] | So, about that Vibranium? | 那振金在哪呢 |
[10:40] | Oh. Oh. No foreplay, eh? | 不要前戏 直切主题啊 |
[10:44] | You know what? It’s a waste of time anyway. | 也好 反正也是浪费时间 |
[10:48] | Dora Milaje spear. | 朵拉护卫队振金长矛 |
[10:51] | Bought it off the black market for ten mil. Steep, I know. But… | 黑市上花一千万买的 非常贵 不过 |
[10:55] | Please, Tony spends $10 million on a slow Tuesday in Vegas. | 拜托 托尼在维加斯大手一挥一千万就出去了 |
[10:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:00] | Now that I know you mean business, | 看来你是来真的 |
[11:02] | we can move on to the good stuff. | 那我就给你看点好东西 |
[11:13] | Where did you find all this? | 你从哪搞来这些的 |
[11:16] | What’s going on here? We’ve been breached. | 什么情况 有人闯入 |
[11:18] | Find them and light them up. | 找到他们 锁定对方 |
[11:23] | Killmonger, you got eyes on this? Killmonger! | 克尔芒戈 你看到敌人了吗 克尔芒戈 |
[11:28] | Sector four to sector one. | 四区呼叫一区 |
[11:31] | Sector four to sector one. | 四区呼叫一区 |
[11:33] | Killmonger, on comms. Are you seeing this? | 克尔芒戈 回话 你看到什么了 |
[12:08] | Our quarrel is not with you, Colonel. | 这场冲突与你无关 上校 |
[12:10] | Oh, really? ‘Cause you’re sending me mixed messages. | 是吗 我怎么不这么觉着 |
[12:12] | Let me take the Vibranium back where it belongs. | 我只想把振金带回其所属之地 |
[12:15] | Sorry, cuz. That’s ain’t gonna fly. | 不好意思 因为那是不可能的 |
[12:30] | Really wish it didn’t have to go down like this. | 真希望我们不需要走到这个境地 |
[12:39] | Stark R and D is no joke. The sonic taser thing is legit. | 斯塔克的研发部真厉害 这声波电击枪真好用 |
[12:44] | But this… | 但是这个… |
[12:49] | – This I’m really feeling. – Erik, why? | -这个才是我真正想要的 -艾瑞克 为什么 |
[12:53] | Better question. Why wear the uniform of your own oppressors? | 更好的问题 为什么要给你的压迫者当兵 |
[12:56] | Fight for them? Die for them? | 替他们战斗 替他们死 |
[12:59] | Kid, you’ve gotta be part of the system to change the system. | 孩子 想要改变系统 必须先成为系统的一部分 |
[13:03] | Nah. You can burn it down. | 不 你可以把他们整个摧毁 |
[13:15] | My, my, my. I would not want to play chess with you, my friend. | 哎呦 我可不会想和你这种人下象棋 我的朋友 |
[13:19] | I leaked word of the sale to the Wakandan War Dogs. | 我把交易的消息放给瓦坎达战士 |
[13:23] | And it all played out just as you predicted it would. | 然后事情的发展和你预期的一样 |
[13:30] | We better load up the product. The Dora’ll be here soon. | 赶紧装货 朵拉快来了 |
[13:58] | T’We will not sit idly by while our resources are pillaged, | 我们不能眼睁睁的看着我们的资源被掠夺 |
[14:02] | our people killed at the hands of American imperialists. | 看着我们的人民被美帝国主义者杀害 |
[14:06] | Hey, Tony. Brought you a souvenir. | 托尼 给你带了个纪念品 |
[14:09] | What, airport gift shop out of Toblerones? | 怎么 机场礼品店的三角巧克力卖光了吗 |
[14:12] | So you’ve been watching the news? | 这么说你看过新闻了 |
[14:13] | We lost one of our own. Let’s show the world who’s boss. | 我们损失了一个人 让全世界看看谁才是老大 |
[14:16] | And just who is the boss, Lieutenant? | 那到底谁是老大呢 中尉 |
[14:19] | Last I checked, your name’s on the building. | 据我所知 你的名字挂在大楼外面 |
[14:21] | And the paper trail. You certainly saw to that. | 还出现在各种文件里 这都是你计划好的 |
[14:25] | But not to everything. | 但你并没有考虑周全 |
[14:30] | Word to the wise. Never play Clue with Jarvis. He sees all. | 记住一点 不要跟贾维斯玩找线索游戏 他洞悉一切 |
[14:34] | Go ahead, call the cops. | 来啊 报警啊 |
[14:36] | Still won’t get here in time to save you. | 他们没法及时赶到来救你的 |
[14:37] | Yeah, well, police are the law. I want justice. | 警察只代表法律 我要的是正义 |
[14:45] | You? You never lifted a finger in your life. | 你吗 你这辈子一点重活都没干过 |
[14:47] | You gonna ask Pepper to come and kill me? | 你打算喊派珀来杀死我吗 |
[14:49] | Yeah, probably not. But there’s no need. | 应该不用 而且也没必要 |
[14:51] | I melted down that ring of yours. | 我把你的戒指融了 |
[14:57] | You were right. Vibranium worked like a charm. | 你说得没错 振金确实好用 |
[15:03] | What do you say? To killers? | 怎么说 敬杀手 |
[15:19] | Whoa, he’s got your number, am I right? | 他清楚你的招数 没错吧 |
[15:21] | You forget you programmed the drone yourself? | 你忘了是你给无人机编程的 |
[15:24] | Your moves are his moves. | 你的招数就是他的招数 |
[15:25] | I guess I have to freestyle, then. | 看来我只好自由发挥了 |
[15:59] | Each one is for a kill. Believe it or not, Tony, | 每一道代表我杀死的一个人 信不信由你 托尼 |
[16:02] | I was really hoping you wouldn’t make the cut. | 我本来真心希望不会轮到你 |
[16:05] | For a minute, | 曾几何时 |
[16:07] | I really thought it was you and me against the world. | 我还以为是咱们两个一起对抗全世界 |
[16:09] | We’re not fighting the same battles, Tony. | 我们不是为了同一个目标战斗 托尼 |
[16:13] | Two gear-head orphans trying to do right by our fathers? | 两个计算机迷试图替父辈做正确的事 |
[16:18] | We sound the same to me. | 我觉得我们差不多 |
[16:19] | The difference between you and me… | 我们两个的区别在于… |
[16:22] | …is that you can’t see the difference between you and me. | 你看不出来我们两个的区别在哪 |
[16:42] | Vibranium spear. Wakandan issue. Definite hit job. | 振金矛 瓦坎达出品 绝对是暗杀 |
[16:45] | The Wakandans sent a message. | 是瓦坎达人想杀鸡儆猴 |
[16:47] | Not a very subtle one. | 这已经是明目张胆了 |
[16:48] | How did none of this get captured on security? | 为什么监控录像没有拍到 |
[16:50] | Jarvis was wiped clean. Conveniently. | 贾维斯被清空了 非常巧合 |
[16:53] | What are you implying, Pepper? | 你想暗示什么 派珀 |
[16:54] | I don’t know, three murders in two days, | 我不知道 两天以内出现三起谋杀 |
[16:56] | and one man at the center? | 都和一个人有关 |
[16:57] | You are talking to a highly decorated Naval officer. | 他是一位海军高级官员 |
[17:00] | It’s cool, General. Cut the lady some slack. | 没关系 将军 别太责怪这位女士 |
[17:02] | Her and Tony were tight. | 她和托尼关系很好 |
[17:05] | What’s the next move? | 下一步是什么 |
[17:07] | They want a war, so that’s what we’ll give ’em. | 他们想要战争 那就给他们战争 |
[17:09] | Put the Liberator drones into production. | 安排解放者无人机投产 |
[17:10] | Okay, hold on. That’ll require a multi-billion-dollar allocation. | 等一下 这需要调动几十亿的资金 |
[17:14] | The board will need to be consulted. | 必须通过董事会 |
[17:15] | The Patriot Act should cover the red tape. | 爱国者法案可以免去这些繁文缛节 |
[17:17] | The U.S. Military is hereby | 美国军方现在 |
[17:18] | seizing control of all Stark Industries assets. | 扣押史塔克工业的所有资产 |
[17:21] | You must be joking. | 你肯定是在开玩笑 |
[17:22] | No one has ever accused me of being funny, Miss Potts. | 没人觉得我有幽默感 波茨小姐 |
[17:25] | We’re at war. You work for me now. | 我们在打仗 你现在为我工作了 |
[17:37] | Congratulations, Lieutenant. | 恭喜 中尉 |
[17:39] | You just invented 21st century warfare. | 你刚刚发明了21世纪的战争 |
[18:00] | That is… | 那是 |
[18:02] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[18:06] | Oh, I’m glad to see my Vibranium’s been put to good use. | 我很高兴看到我的振金能物尽其用 |
[18:10] | Yeah, and I’m just getting started. How about a road trip? | 我才刚开始 来趟公路旅行吧 |
[18:19] | – You telling me this is it? – Wakandans are full of surprises. | -就是这里吗 -瓦坎达人惊喜多多 |
[18:35] | Wakanda. | 瓦坎达 |
[18:37] | I found it, Dad. | 我找到它了 爸 |
[18:39] | Hey! Hey, boy! Come on. We better get going. | 小子 快来 我们该走了 |
[18:42] | Not looking to meet the business end of one of their spears, | 我可不想撞到他们的矛尖上 |
[18:45] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你知道我的意思的话 |
[18:47] | Savages. | 野蛮人 |
[18:48] | It’s like you said. Wakandans are full of surprises. | 如你所说 瓦坎达人惊喜多多 |
[19:03] | I come with a gift. An offering of justice. | 我是带着礼物而来 带来了公道 |
[19:06] | For I am N’Jadaka, son of Prince N’Jobu. | 我是尼贾达卡 尼乔布王子的儿子 |
[19:13] | What is this foolishness? | 什么乱七八糟的 |
[19:14] | N’Jobu sired no children! | 尼乔布没有孩子 |
[19:16] | We were led to believe that. I let us believe that. | 那是我们误以为 是我让我们那样以为 |
[19:22] | We are at war, he is still an American soldier. | 我们在打仗 而他仍是美国士兵 |
[19:25] | What does he know of our people? | 他了解我们人民多少 |
[19:26] | These are my people too, cousin. | 他们也是我的同胞 表妹 |
[19:28] | I brought you the man who stole your Vibranium | 我把偷你们振金 |
[19:30] | and murdered your people | 杀你们同胞的人带来了 |
[19:31] | as proof of my loyalty to Wakanda. | 作为我忠于瓦坎达的证明 |
[19:50] | You have the eyes of your father. | 你有着你父亲的眼睛 |
[19:55] | He used to tell me stories about you. | 他跟我说过你的事 |
[19:57] | About watching the sunset | 和他哥一起 |
[19:58] | from the top of Mount Bashenga with his brother. | 在巴圣加山顶看日落 |
[20:02] | I shared the same story with my own son. | 我也和我儿子说过 |
[20:06] | I spent my whole life searching for my home. | 我这一生都在找我的家 |
[20:09] | Rest easy, nephew. You are home. | 放心 侄子 你到家了 |
[20:14] | But there’s no time to rest, Uncle. War is here. | 但没时间休息了 伯伯 战争要来了 |
[20:21] | The drones are made up of Vibranium alloy. | 无人机是用振金合金制成 |
[20:23] | Just like your weapons. Almost indestructible. | 就像你们的武器 几乎坚不可摧 |
[20:25] | Oh, please. They’re built by Americans. | 拜托 它们是美国人造的 |
[20:28] | We’ll be home in time for lunch. | 我们在午饭前就能解决 |
[20:29] | It will not be that easy. | 不会那么容易 |
[20:31] | The drones operate via a hive matrix, | 无人机是通过蜂巢矩阵运行 |
[20:34] | communicating with each other in real time | 实时互相交流 |
[20:35] | to maximize strategic efficiency. | 来使战略效率最大化 |
[20:37] | Then how do we cut them off from their network? | 那我们该怎么切断它们的网络 |
[20:40] | We let them inside our force shields. | 我们让它们进到我们的防护罩里 |
[20:42] | The electromagnetic interference will block their satellite uplink. | 电磁干扰会屏蔽掉它们的卫星连接 |
[20:44] | You’re suggesting we let the killer robots into the city? | 你想让我们让杀戮机器人进到我们的城市里来 |
[20:47] | That’s the only way to disconnect them from the Jarvis AI. | 那是唯一把它们和人工智能贾维斯断开的方法 |
[20:50] | After that, we’ll destroy ’em. | 然后 我们摧毁它们 |
[20:52] | The Americans won’t have any Vibranium left to rebuild. | 美国人没有任何能重建的振金留存 |
[20:54] | Why should we trust you with our people’s lives? | 我们为何要把我们人民的性命押在你身上 |
[20:57] | I know what it’s like to have someone taken from me, | 我知道亲友被夺走是何感受 |
[20:59] | and if I had the chance to avenge my father, I wouldn’t hesitate. | 如果我有机会为我父亲复仇 我不会犹豫 |
[21:06] | These people murdered your son. | 这些人谋杀了你儿子 |
[21:08] | Even if there’s only a chance I’m legit, | 就算我说的只是可能是真的 |
[21:10] | isn’t it worth the risk? | 难道不值得冒这个险吗 |
[21:12] | What say you, General? | 你说呢 将军 |
[21:20] | For T’Challa! | 为了特查拉 |
[21:21] | Yibambe! Yibambe! Yibambe! | 必胜 必胜 必胜 |
[21:59] | Status, gentlemen. | 报告情况 先生们 |
[22:00] | We have full systems green, General. Drones moving into position. | 一切正常 将军 无人机正在就位 |
[22:04] | This is the Wakandan capital? | 这就是瓦坎达的首都吗 |
[22:05] | – Confirm location. – Sir, all drones are on target. | -确认位置 -长官 所有无人机均已就位 |
[22:11] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[22:12] | Are you certain about this, baba? | 你确定吗 爸爸 |
[22:14] | Entrusting our fate to this outsider. | 把我们的命运交到这个外人手上 |
[22:17] | He is family. | 他是家人 |
[22:18] | Open the shields. | 打开防护罩 |
[22:27] | Wakanda. So the rumors are true. | 瓦坎达 所以传言都是真的 |
[22:38] | Show them the true might of the U.S. Military. | 让他们看看美国军队的真正力量 |
[22:40] | Uncle? | 伯伯 |
[22:41] | Close the shields. | 关闭护盾 |
[22:56] | – What the hell is going on? – Some kind of interference. | -怎么回事 -是某种干扰 |
[22:59] | The drones have all gone dark. | 无人机都已失联 |
[23:00] | Yeah, I see that. Get it back online! | 对 我看到了 重新上线 |
[23:12] | It’s working! You were right. | 起作用了 你是对的 |
[23:15] | Thank you, nephew. | 谢谢你 我的侄子 |
[23:16] | You’ve made your uncle and father proud. | 你让你的叔叔和父亲都感到骄傲 |
[23:19] | I only wish to serve Wakanda. | 我只是想帮助瓦坎达 |
[23:21] | I’d much rather you join me in celebration tonight. | 我更想你今晚和我一起庆祝 |
[23:25] | Know that wherever life’s journey takes you, | 不管生活的旅程将你带到哪里 |
[23:28] | you’ll always have a home in Wakanda. | 瓦坎达都会是你的家 |
[23:31] | I want a little bit more than that. | 我要的不止这些 |
[23:41] | That is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[23:42] | The drones should be disconnected. | 无人机应该已经失联了 |
[23:44] | Tony Stark! He must’ve built a back-up transmitter. | 托尼·斯塔克 他肯定设定了备用传输系统 |
[23:47] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[23:48] | That man was a villain. Didn’t trust anyone. | 那个人很邪恶 不相信任何人 |
[23:54] | Charge! | 攻击 |
[24:24] | Wakanda forever! | 瓦坎达万岁 |
[25:37] | Wakanda forever! | 瓦坎达万岁 |
[25:45] | For T’Challa! | 为了特查拉 |
[26:32] | Does it meet your expectations? | 达到你的预期了吗 |
[26:34] | It surpasses them. | 远超预期 |
[26:35] | I wish we could share it | 我希望我们能将这美景 |
[26:37] | with our brothers and sisters across the world. | 分享给我们全世界的兄弟姐们们 |
[26:39] | Your father wished the same. | 你的父亲也曾希望如此 |
[26:41] | Perhaps that is why Bast has returned you to us. | 也许这就是为什么芭丝特把你送回我们身边 |
[26:45] | I am a loyal servant of Wakanda, Your Majesty. | 我是瓦坎达的忠实仆人 陛下 |
[26:48] | Let me be of service. | 请让我效忠 |
[26:51] | With this herb, | 喝下心形草 |
[26:53] | you shall become the next Black Panther. | 你将成为下一任黑豹 |
[27:17] | Was it worth it, | 这一切值得吗 |
[27:20] | my cousin? | 我的堂弟 |
[27:22] | Yeah. I did what I had to do. | 值得 我必须这么做 |
[27:25] | For what? A throne? | 为什么 王位吗 |
[27:27] | For vengeance. For my father. | 为了复仇 为了我的父亲 |
[27:29] | And for all my brothers and sisters | 为了所有在全球各地 |
[27:31] | who suffered through oppression | 被欺压的兄弟姐妹们 |
[27:32] | while you just sat back and watched. | 而不像你这样袖手旁观 |
[27:34] | You believe the cure for human suffering is more suffering. | 你认为解救人类苦难的良方 是更多的苦难 |
[27:37] | The cure is power. And now, I have it. | 力量才是良方 现在我拥有了力量 |
[27:40] | Because you stole it. | 因为这是你偷来的 |
[27:42] | Power, unearned, can be a very volatile force, cousin. | 不应得的能力 将会是很无常的 我的堂弟 |
[27:47] | It’ll get the best of you, eventually. | 它终将冲昏你的头脑 |
[27:49] | On your plane, or on ours. | 对你的 随我们来说 都是如此 |
[27:58] | Destroyers are circling the African coast. | 驱逐舰已经在非洲海岸巡航 |
[28:00] | I want all Jericho missiles locked and loaded by 0600. | 六点前把所有耶利哥导弹锁定并装载好 |
[28:03] | – Yes, sir. – All due respect, sir, | -是 长官 -无意冒犯 先生 |
[28:04] | isn’t that a lot of firepower to aim | 对一个大多美国人地图上找不到的国家来说 |
[28:06] | at a country most Americans can’t find on a map? | 火力是不是过于猛烈了 |
[28:09] | By tomorrow, they won’t need to. | 到明天 他们也不需要去地图上找了 |
[28:23] | What…How did you get in here? | 什么…你怎么进来的 |
[28:25] | I’m here to help, Miss Potts. | 我来帮忙的 波茨小姐 |
[28:32] | I knew it. He killed Tony. | 我就知道 是他杀了托尼 |
[28:34] | And your brother? How did you get this? | 还杀了你哥哥 你怎么拿到这个的 |
[28:37] | Mr. Stark was a genius, but he’s not the only genius. | 斯塔克先生是天才 但他并不是唯一的天才 |
[28:40] | It appears we have a common enemy. | 看起来我们有共同的敌人 |
[28:42] | Unfortunately, your side and mine refuse to see it. | 很不幸 你和我的阵营都拒绝看到这一点 |
[28:46] | So, let us open their eyes together. | 那么 让我们一起帮他们睁开眼睛 |
[28:50] | Heroes are never really gone. | 英雄从未逝去 |
[28:54] | They live forever. | 他们永生 |
[28:56] | As do the ones they inspire to carry on the fight. | 就像受到他们鼓舞而继续战斗的人们一样 |