时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Time. | 时间 |
[00:49] | Space. | 空间 |
[00:52] | Reality. | 现实 |
[00:56] | It’s more than a linear path. | 它们不仅仅是线性的 |
[01:02] | It’s a prism of endless possibility, | 而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜 |
[01:09] | where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, | 一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实 |
[01:16] | creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. | 创造出与你所知不同的平行世界 |
[01:22] | I am the Watcher. | 我是观察者 |
[01:26] | I am your guide through these vast new realities. | 我将带领你们穿越这些新现实 |
[01:31] | Follow me and ponder the question… | 跟随我来 并思考这个问题 |
[01:38] | “What if?” | “假如”呢 |
[01:54] | For the win. This is it. | 给我进 这次要进 |
[01:58] | And this is it, for the win. | 这次要进 给我进 |
[02:02] | For the win. This is it. | 给我进 这次要进 |
[02:05] | For the… | 给 我 |
[02:07] | Yes! First try. Jane, you owe me 50– | 太好了 一次就进了 简 你欠我50块 |
[02:12] | Uh, Jane, Jane, Jane! | 简 简 简 |
[02:14] | It’s beeping! It’s doing the beeping! | 它在哔哔响 它哔哔响 |
[02:17] | I need to talk to the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我要与神盾局局长通话 |
[02:19] | Because, if my data is correct, | 因为如果我的数据正确 |
[02:20] | I believe an alien invasion is imminent and… | 那么应该就会马上发生外星人入侵 |
[02:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:25] | Two years ago, the same anomaly struck Star Alpha Icarus | 两年前 伊卡洛斯阿尔法星出现了同样的反常现象 |
[02:28] | and the entire star dimmed and then, poof, disintegrated. | 然后整个星体变暗 噗得一下瓦解了 |
[02:31] | Yes, I know this is the Parks Department, | 是 我知道你们是公园管理局 |
[02:33] | but isn’t there something you can do? | 但你们就不能做点什么吗 |
[02:35] | Talking about the end of the world, my dude. | 这可是世界末日级别的事件 兄弟 |
[02:43] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[02:44] | We’re too late. The invasion has begun. | 太迟了 入侵已经开始了 |
[02:54] | Holy moly! | 天啊 |
[02:59] | Citizens of Midgard… | 米德加德的子民们 |
[03:02] | …your dull lives are about to come to an end. | 你们无聊的生活即将结束 |
[03:06] | Prepare yourselves… | 准备好 |
[03:11] | for the party prince! | 迎接派对王子吧 |
[03:17] | This is gonna be awesome. | 会很棒的 |
[03:20] | More than battles won or lost, | 比起战争输赢 |
[03:22] | it’s relationships that truly define a hero. | 真正定义英雄的其实是关系 |
[03:25] | The people who shape them, their stories. | 塑造他们的人 他们的经历 |
[03:28] | Thor and Loki, a brotherhood so strong and pivotal, | 托尔和洛基 浓烈而举足轻重的兄弟情 |
[03:32] | it would change the fate of a universe. | 可以改变一个宇宙的命运 |
[03:35] | Their childhood taught Thor many lessons. | 托尔从他们的童年吸取了很多教训 |
[03:40] | But in another universe, | 但在另一个宇宙 |
[03:41] | instead of raising the Jotunheim prince, Loki, as his own son, | 奥丁没有把约顿海姆的王子洛基当成亲儿子抚养 |
[03:46] | Odin returned him to his people. | 而是将他还给了他的子民 |
[03:48] | Without his trickster brother to keep things, let’s say, lively, | 没有了他那爱耍诡计的弟弟捣乱 |
[03:52] | Thor grew into a very different prince. | 托尔长成了一个迥然不同的王子 |
[04:00] | Rest, my love. | 休息吧 亲爱的 |
[04:03] | Allow the Odinsleep to restore your body and soul. | 让奥丁之眠恢复和治愈你的身体 |
[04:20] | He’s asleep. And, uh… | 他睡着了 那么… |
[04:23] | I’m off to my sister’s to celebrate the solstice. | 我要去姐妹家庆祝夏至了 |
[04:26] | Now, this is your first taste of kinghood, my prince. | 这是你第一次品尝做国王的滋味 王子 |
[04:30] | I expect you to study, | 我希望你学习 |
[04:31] | read up on the Nine Realms that you will one day rule. | 读读你终有一天要统治的九大王国 |
[04:34] | Of course, Mother. | 当然 母后 |
[04:35] | – No parties. – Of course, Mother. | -不许办派对 -当然 母亲 |
[04:37] | Remember, Heimdall will be watching. | 别忘了海姆达尔会盯着你的 |
[04:41] | Wait, what? You can’t be serious. | 等等 什么 你不是认真的吧 |
[04:43] | Behave. | 听话 |
[04:51] | Oh, Heimdall, there you are. | 海姆达尔 你在这儿啊 |
[04:53] | Just off to study. Books won’t read themselves. | 我这就去学习 书不读不进脑子 |
[04:56] | But your mother said– | 但您的母后说 |
[04:58] | Don’t be such a wet blanket, Hogun. | 别这么扫兴嘛 霍根 |
[04:59] | Oh, guys, stop. My father has ruled Asgard for centuries. | 朋友们别说了 父王统治阿斯加德已经好几个世纪 |
[05:02] | And, look, the most interesting thing | 看啊 他做过的最有趣的事 |
[05:04] | that he’s ever done is fall asleep. | 只是睡着 |
[05:05] | He only cares about duty and blah-blah-blah-blah responsibility. | 他只在乎责任职责什么的 |
[05:09] | Well, I’m not gonna be like him, right? The boring king? Uh-uh. | 我可不要变得像他一样 无趣的国王 不 |
[05:14] | But Heimdall sees all. | 但海姆达尔都看在眼里 |
[05:16] | If we try anything, he’ll call Frigga. | 我们一有动作他就会告诉弗丽嘉 |
[05:19] | Oh, ye of little faith. | 有点信心嘛 |
[05:21] | We are going to the most backward, backwater planet | 我们要去连海姆达尔都不会注意到的 |
[05:24] | that not even Heimdall pays attention to. | 最落后 最与世隔绝的星球 |
[05:27] | Alert the realms. | 提醒各王国 |
[05:30] | Party on Midgard! | 在米德加德办派对 |
[05:32] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[05:34] | Huzzah! | 呜呼 |
[05:36] | To Thor, the party prince! | 敬派对王子托尔 |
[05:38] | – Welcome! Welcome, friends. – Party prince! | -欢迎 欢迎朋友们 -派对王子 |
[05:40] | Enjoy the night. | 享受今夜 |
[05:41] | Thunder hug. | 雷电抱抱 |
[05:44] | Here, have a drink. It never runs out. | 来 喝一杯 酒永远喝不完 |
[05:46] | You try to drink it all, | 你想喝完 |
[05:47] | but you can’t because it’s magic! Huzzah! | 但你喝不完 因为这是魔法 呜呼 |
[05:50] | Huzzah! Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! | 呜呼 托尔 托尔 托尔 |
[05:55] | Hollywood movies did not prepare me for this. | 那么多好莱坞电影可没告诉我会有这一幕 |
[05:57] | Shouldn’t there be more lasers? Probing? A flying cow? | 不是应该有更多激光吗 探测器 会飞的奶牛 |
[06:01] | According to my data, | 我的数据显示 |
[06:02] | the first extraterrestrial to arrive was… | 第一个到来的外星生物是 |
[06:06] | Him? | 他 |
[06:14] | I expected him to look more like… | 我本以为他会更像… |
[06:16] | Like what? E.T.? | 更像什么 ET |
[06:17] | And less like a hottie McScotty, beach body Ken, | 不这么像热辣帅哥 海滩上的芭比娃娃男友 |
[06:20] | old-school Abercrombie catalog? I could go on. Let me. | 老派的A&F新品目录男模 我还能继续举例 |
[06:23] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我要跟他谈谈 |
[06:25] | I’m gonna make first contact with an alien. | 我要跟外星人首次接触 |
[06:26] | First? I think half the Strip beat you to it. | 还首次 半条街的人都比你早吧 |
[06:29] | You can make first contact with… | 你可以跟… |
[06:30] | I don’t know, that guy. He looks like a loser. | 我说不好 那人进行首次接触 他看着像个窝囊废 |
[06:33] | Big talk coming from a brunette. | 黑发小妞口出狂言 |
[06:37] | I’m going. How do I look? | 我这就去 我看起来怎么样 |
[06:38] | Completely unprepared for whatever happens next. | 对接下来发生的事毫无准备 |
[06:42] | Oh, do me, do me. | 变成我 变成我 |
[06:44] | Yes, you do me. You do me, and you too. | 你变成我 变成我 你也是 |
[06:47] | Oh, you guys really get me. Yes? | 你们真像我 怎么了 |
[06:52] | Oh, there you are, all the way down there. | 你在这儿啊 站在这里 |
[06:55] | So tiny, I almost stood on you. How are you? | 好小 我差点踩到你 你好吗 |
[06:57] | I’m Dr. Jane Foster of Earth. | 我是地球的简·福斯特博士 |
[07:00] | Yeah, Thor, Crown Prince of Asgard. | 我是阿斯加德王子托尔 |
[07:03] | Uh, libations, crudités, baked goods? | 酒 生菜沙拉 点心 你要吗 |
[07:05] | Topaz, what do I always say? | 托佩兹 我总说什么来着 |
[07:07] | I love cake. | 我爱蛋糕 |
[07:08] | Wait, wait, wait. You’re Thor? | 等等 你是托尔 |
[07:10] | As in Thor, the Norse god of thunder? | 那个挪威雷神托尔 |
[07:13] | I don’t know anything about horse gods, | 我不知道什么马神 |
[07:15] | but I do know how to bring the thunder. | 但我知道怎么召唤雷电[炒热气氛] |
[07:18] | Okay, moving on. | 好吧 我继续 |
[07:20] | Eighteen months ago, Alpha Star Icarus died. | 18个月以前 伊卡洛斯阿尔法星死亡 |
[07:23] | The astronomaly that preceded it… | 它消失前出现的天文现象 |
[07:25] | – …happened again tonight. – Don’t drink too much. | -今晚又出现了 -别喝太多了 |
[07:27] | – Or too little. – Hey, thunder boy. | -也别喝太少 -雷电小子 |
[07:29] | What I’m asking is, was that you? | 我想问 这是你干的吗 |
[07:31] | Yes, Alpha Star. Now, that was an excellent party. | 是 阿尔法星 那次派对可太棒了 |
[07:35] | You know, we lost Fandral for three days. | 我们三天都没找到范达尔 |
[07:37] | Found him in a barn, curled up next to a baby goat. | 最后在一座谷仓里找到他 蜷缩在山羊宝宝旁边 |
[07:39] | It was classic. Isn’t that right, Fandral? | 可经典了 对不对 范达尔 |
[07:42] | I named him Gary. | 我给它起名叫加里 |
[07:44] | – Yeah, you did. – Yeah, goats! | -没错 -羊最赞啦 |
[07:45] | You killed a planet. | 你们杀死了一颗行星 |
[07:46] | Oh, what is that light box thing you’ve got there? | 你手里这发光盒子是什么东西 |
[07:49] | Oh, it’s magic. I love magic. Did you build this all by yourself? | 是魔法 我好爱魔法 是你一个人造的吗 |
[07:52] | Excuse me? I happen to be an astrophysicist with multiple PhDs. | 不好意思 我刚好是有多个博士学位的天体物理学家 |
[07:56] | You know, it would take a whole team of Asgardians | 得要一大帮阿斯加德人 |
[07:58] | to create such a thing. | 才能造出这种东西 |
[07:59] | You must be a genius. You are a genius, aren’t you? | 你一定是天才 你是天才吧 |
[08:03] | Well, I don’t know about genius, but… | 我不确定是不是天才啦 不过… |
[08:05] | And your eyes… | 还有 你的眼睛 |
[08:07] | Do all geniuses have such deep, dark eyes? | 所有天才的眼睛都是如此神秘幽深吗 |
[08:10] | It’s like watching the birth | 就像看着两颗星星 |
[08:11] | of two stars on the edge of the galaxy. | 在银河系边缘诞生 |
[08:17] | Well, it’s happy hour. Want some half-price nachos? | 现在是特价时段 想来点半价玉米片吗 |
[08:20] | Okay, fine, Duck. But this is not a date. | 好吧 鸭仔 但这可不是约会 |
[08:23] | Let’s just see where this evolves. | 看看会怎么发展呗 |
[08:37] | Release the foam. | 放泡沫 |
[08:42] | Blow on these. | 对骰子吹气 |
[08:44] | Momma needs a brand-new eye. | 老娘需要新视角 |
[08:55] | Volstagg has crashed! | 沃斯塔格坠机啦 |
[08:57] | I now pronounce you Darcy and the Duck. | 我现在宣布你们结为达西和怪鸭夫妻 |
[09:25] | Ah, phone. | 电话 |
[09:35] | Ah, phone… Phone! Oh, shut up! | 电话 电话 别吵了 |
[09:42] | Dr. Jane Foster? | 简·福斯特博士 |
[09:43] | Coming. I’m coming. | 来了 来了 |
[09:46] | Dr. Jane Foster! | 简·福斯特博士 |
[09:48] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[09:49] | Dr. Jane Foster, this is S.H.I.E.L.D. | 简·福斯特博士 我们是神盾局 |
[09:54] | If you do not answer, we will– | 如果你不开门 我们就… |
[09:56] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[09:57] | We have her, ma’am. | 我们找到她了 长官 |
[09:58] | Maria Hill, Acting Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是玛丽亚·希尔 神盾局代理局长 |
[10:00] | You need to come with us. | 你得跟我们走 |
[10:03] | Can this wait until after breakfast? ‘Cause… | 能不能等我先吃完早餐 |
[10:07] | You were the first to warn us about this extraterrestrial threat. | 你是第一个警告我们有外星威胁的人 |
[10:11] | Now I hope you will be the key to eliminating it. | 现在我希望你会是消除威胁的关键人物 |
[10:14] | “Threat”? Would you call him a threat, really? | “威胁” 你真觉得他是威胁吗 |
[10:17] | Do you wanna know why I am the Acting Director, Dr. Foster? | 你想知道我为什么是代理局长吗 福斯特博士 |
[10:22] | Nope. | 不行 |
[10:23] | Hey, Spicoli. This might be your party, | 大玩咖 这虽然是你的派对 |
[10:26] | but this isn’t your planet. | 但这里不是你的星球 |
[10:27] | Before someone gets hurt, I need… | 在有人受伤之前 我需要… |
[10:29] | Ball cannons! | 深水炸弹 |
[10:35] | – Is he okay? – He’s still unconscious. | -他没事吧 -仍然昏迷不醒 |
[10:39] | We getting food? | 要不要点吃的 |
[10:40] | Do you have company, Dr. Foster? | 屋里还有别人吗 福斯特博士 |
[10:42] | Uh… A friend. | 是一个朋友 |
[10:43] | Guys, guys, look. There’s a cute little rabbit in the sink. | 你们快看 洗手池里有只可爱的小兔子 |
[10:46] | Oh, look at this little rabbit. It’s gorgeous. | 瞧这小兔子 多漂亮啊 |
[10:49] | He’s… a zoologist. I’ll call you, okay? | 他是…动物学家 我再联系你 好吗 |
[10:55] | I told you everything. | 我全都告诉你了 |
[10:56] | I followed the anomaly’s origin to Vegas. | 我追踪异常的起源 到了拉斯维加斯 |
[10:58] | And then what did you do? | 然后你做了什么 |
[11:03] | Director, the party atmosphere seems to be spreading. | 局长 派对气氛似乎蔓延开来了 |
[11:06] | Canada, Mongolia, even Pennsylvania Dutch country. | 加拿大 蒙古 甚至是宾州荷兰郡 |
[11:10] | Led by the main instigator, Thor of Asgard, | 由主要煽动者 阿斯加德的托尔领头 |
[11:13] | who’s now taken to the skies. | 他现在已经飞走了 |
[11:14] | What? He left? | 什么 他走了 |
[11:17] | Did he… Did he even leave a note at… | 他…他有没有留下字条 |
[11:20] | I mean, did… Did he say where he was going? | 我是说 他有没有说他去哪儿了 |
[11:24] | – Smooth. – Thanks. | -转得真”不硬” -多谢了 |
[11:25] | – Sarcasm. – Paris. | -我是讽刺你 -巴黎 |
[11:27] | One of his compatriots was, and I quote, “Jonesing for crepes.” | 他一个同伙的原话是 “馋可丽饼了” |
[11:31] | Ma’am… | 长官 |
[11:33] | the last resort has arrived. | 最后手段到了 |
[11:36] | Whoa, whoa. “Last resort” sounds very final. | 等一下 “最后手段” 听起来没转弯余地了 |
[11:38] | This is Earth’s first encounter with alien life. | 这可是地球第一次接触到外星生命 |
[11:41] | How we respond today will set the tone for diplomatic relations | 今天的应对方式将为我们和外星的外交关系 |
[11:44] | between our worlds for generations. | 定下好几代的基调 |
[11:47] | “Diplomatic relations”? | “外交关系” |
[11:48] | Is that what the kids are calling it? | 现在的年轻人都用这种词吗 |
[11:50] | You’re wrong, Doctor. | 你错了 博士 |
[11:51] | This isn’t S.H.I.E.L.D.’s first alien rodeo. | 这不是神盾局第一次遭遇外星人 |
[11:55] | A beeper? My dad has one! He’s a podiatrist. | 传呼机 我爸有一部 他是足病医生 |
[11:59] | Wait, are you guys calling a podiatrist? | 等等 你们要呼叫足病医生吗 |
[12:04] | It’s done. | 完成了 |
[12:07] | Is it happening? Did it happen? What’d I miss? | 正在发生吗 有发生吗 我错过什么了 |
[12:11] | All right, here we go. Nestle on in. | 好 来吧 都贴近一点 |
[12:12] | – Everyone say “Waffles.” I love that word. – Cheese. | -所有人说”华夫饼” 我喜欢这词 -茄子 |
[12:15] | Waffles with maple syrup and whipped cream on top. | 上面浇了枫糖浆和鲜奶油的华夫饼 |
[12:18] | – Thor! – Thor! | -托尔 -托尔 |
[12:18] | He came! He’s here! | 他来了 他来了 |
[12:20] | Oi! Where’s that son of a witch, Thor Odinson? | 女巫的那个混蛋儿子 托尔·奥丁森在哪 |
[12:26] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[12:28] | Fandral, tell me, is that butt-ugly popsicle stick talking to me? | 范达尔 那根丑爆的冰棍是在跟我说话吗 |
[12:42] | – Bring it on in. – I can’t believe you came! | -击个拳 -你居然来了 |
[12:44] | Loki, you are the absolute best! | 洛基 你真是最棒啦 |
[12:46] | You’re my brother from another mother, man. I mean that. | 你就是我的异母兄弟 我真心这么认为 |
[12:48] | – I mean it. – Brothers forever. | -真心的 -一辈子的好兄弟 |
[12:50] | Brothers forever! | 一辈子的好兄弟 |
[12:52] | Forever! | 一辈子 |
[12:55] | Wait, what’s that boom? Did you boom? | 等等 怎么有闷响 你是不是放屁了 |
[12:57] | No, I didn’t boom. Did you boom? You always boom. | 我没放屁 你有放吗 你经常放屁 |
[12:59] | I never boom. I only boom in private. | 我从来不放 我只在私下放 |
[13:03] | Oh, oh, oh. Loki, look, it’s a shooting star. Make a wish, quick! | 洛基 快看 是流星 赶紧许愿 |
[13:05] | Yes, yes, a shooting star. Yes, okay. I wish… I wish… | 对 是流星 好 我希望… |
[13:10] | I wish, I wish, I wish… I wish… | 我希望 我希望 我希望 |
[13:15] | – Uh… I’ve got it! – What is it? Tell me. | -我想到了 -什么愿望 告诉我 |
[13:17] | I couldn’t possibly tell you. It’ll ruin the magic. | 我怎么能告诉你 说出来会不灵的 |
[13:29] | Hey, Whitesnake. We need to chat. | 白蛇 我们得谈谈 |
[13:32] | The name is Thor, with a “T” And an “R” and an “O” and a “H.” | 我叫托尔 写法是TROH |
[13:37] | But not in that order. | 但不是按这个顺序 |
[13:39] | – Quite some party you’re throwing. – Isn’t it the best? | -你办的派对不错 -根本是最精彩的 |
[13:41] | I mean, I’d hoped the Ice Bros would show, | 我本来希望冰霜兄弟们能来 |
[13:44] | but Loki himself? Prince Loki? | 但洛基居然亲自驾到 洛基王子耶 |
[13:46] | Are you kidding? I wouldn’t miss this for the world. | 你开玩笑吗 我怎么可能错过 |
[13:48] | Listen, bud, clean up this mess and leave this planet. | 听着 收拾好这烂摊子 然后离开这星球 |
[13:51] | What? No, I like it here. Everyone likes me. | 什么 不要 我喜欢这里 人人都喜欢我 |
[13:54] | We’re having a great time… till you showed up. | 我们玩得超开心 直到你出现了 |
[13:56] | Party’s over, pal. | 派对结束了 哥们 |
[13:59] | Mmm. Yeah, maybe here’s a thought. | 是吗 我倒有个想法 |
[14:01] | Uh, how about you just buzz off? | 不如你滚蛋吧 |
[14:14] | I wasn’t asking, hotshot. | 这不是请求 万人迷 |
[14:17] | You know, there’s a Midgardian word for women like you. | 米德加德有个词用来形容你这种女人 |
[14:23] | Party pooper. | 扫兴鬼 |
[14:26] | There. I said it. | 没错 我就说了 |
[14:28] | Okay, this one’s for Fury. | 好吧 这一拳是替弗瑞出气 |
[14:34] | Now, for the rest of you… | 剩下的人… |
[14:44] | Have at you! | 吃我一锤 |
[14:46] | Smooth move, bro. You just– | 出手挺利落 但你… |
[14:48] | Hammerang. Get it? | 回旋锤 懂了吗 |
[14:50] | Look, pal, I’m gonna count to three | 听着 伙计 我数到三 |
[14:52] | and you’re gonna put the hammer down. | 你把锤子放下 |
[14:56] | Oh, here we go. Here we go. | 来了 来了 |
[15:01] | Hey, what did I tell you? Knock it off. | 和你说什么来着 停手 |
[15:27] | Hey, quit it. These are… | 停下 这些都是… |
[15:29] | I don’t know what these are. | 我也不知道这些是什么 |
[15:29] | No one does. But… No! I said no! Stop. | 没人知道 但是…不 我说不行 停 |
[15:33] | Oh, but I just have to do a little boop. | 但我只需要轻轻这么一下 |
[15:45] | Oh, no, your weird rocks have all fallen over. | 完了 你的怪石头都倒了 |
[16:05] | Party foul. | 派对出丑 |
[16:09] | Be right with you. Just one second. | 马上就来 再等一秒 |
[16:13] | Ah, there it is. Whoo! Let’s do this. | 来了 开打 |
[16:56] | You know, I’m starting to… | 你猜怎么 我开始有点… |
[16:58] | Ow! Not the hair! | 不许揪头发 |
[17:45] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[17:46] | A stiff drink and two weeks in Hawaii? | 一杯烈酒 外加夏威夷度假两周 |
[17:49] | A time-out. | 需要暂停 |
[17:50] | My mother punished me with time-outs all the time, | 我妈经常用暂停来惩罚我 |
[17:52] | but I never learned a thing. | 但对我从来没用 |
[17:53] | But maybe they’ll work on you because you’re a party pooper. | 但也许对你有用 因为你是派对扫兴者 |
[17:57] | Hey, look, everyone! A party pooper. | 大家来看啊 这是个派对扫兴者 |
[18:00] | Pooper! Pooper! Pooper! | 扫兴者 扫兴者 扫兴者 |
[18:08] | Fury said you were the best. | 弗瑞说你是最棒的 |
[18:10] | That your punch was equal to ten nuclear bombs. | 一拳能抵十颗核弹 |
[18:13] | That your cat could devour whole armies. | 你的猫还能吞掉整支部队 |
[18:15] | You’ve got a cat? What’s its name? | 你还有只猫 它叫什么 |
[18:17] | Goose. | 咕咕 |
[18:18] | Oh, Top Gun! You’re Maverick! | 顶级飞行员 你可真特立独行 |
[18:21] | Is your ego writing checks that your skills can’t cash? | 你的自尊是否太大但能力却跟不上 |
[18:23] | – No. – Yes. | -没有 -是的 |
[18:25] | – Who are you? – Darcy. Big fan. | -你是哪位 -达西 你的大粉丝 |
[18:27] | By the way, totally thought you were gonna be a dude captain. | 顺便说句 本来以为你是个男队长 |
[18:30] | But look at you, all not. | 但看看你 完全不是 |
[18:32] | If I exert my full powers, I blow a crater in this planet. | 如果我使出全力 会在地球炸出一个大坑 |
[18:35] | Taking down Kappa Kappa frat freak won’t be worth the fatalities. | 制服KK疯男并不值得冒这么大伤亡风险 |
[18:39] | Ooh. What about South Dakota? | 那在南达科塔怎么样 |
[18:41] | Or North Dakota? | 或者北达科塔呢 |
[18:44] | Uh… I need to get this. | 我要接个电话 |
[18:45] | So, uh, do you need an intern? Cat wrangler? | 你需要实习生吗 驯猫人呢 |
[18:48] | Darcy, right now, you’re running at an eight, | 达西 现在你热情过于高涨 |
[18:50] | and I need you to take it down to a four. Okay? | 我需要你稍微冷静一下 可以吗 |
[18:54] | – Hello? – Jane! | -喂 -简 |
[18:56] | When can I see you again? | 我什么时候可以再见到你 |
[18:57] | You’re the nicest, prettiest Midgardian woman I’ve ever met. | 你是我遇到过的最善良最美丽的米德加德女人 |
[19:00] | How many Earth women have you met? | 你遇到过多少个地球女人 |
[19:02] | Uh, two. But the other one hit me with a bridge | 两个 但另一个用一座桥砸我 |
[19:04] | and, well, that hurt more than my face. | 然后 疼的可不只是脸 |
[19:08] | Thor, be honest with me. | 托尔 和我实言相告 |
[19:10] | At your last party on Alpha Star, | 你在阿尔法星的最后一次派对上 |
[19:12] | did you really destroy that planet? | 是真的毁掉了那颗星球吗 |
[19:14] | No, no, it was more of a meteor anyway, not a planet. | 没有 没 那也不是星球 最多就是颗流星 |
[19:17] | And it was burning apart | 而且它也正在燃烧殆尽 |
[19:18] | so we just kinda helped it along and… | 所以我们也就帮着推了一下… |
[19:20] | So no one got hurt? | 所以并没人受伤害 |
[19:21] | – Of course not. – Dr. Foster? | -当然没有 -福斯特博士 |
[19:22] | Even the baby goat, Gary, got home safely. | 哪怕那只小山羊 加里 都安全回家 |
[19:25] | – Eventually. – Dr. Foster. | -最终回家了 -福斯特博士 |
[19:27] | Uh, I gotta go. Love you. Oh. | 我得走了 爱你 |
[19:28] | I mean, bye. | 我是想说 再见 |
[19:32] | What were we talking about? | 我们之前在说什么来着 |
[19:33] | Look, all I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[19:35] | no one would notice if you blew up a Dakota. | 就算你炸飞一个达科塔 也没人会注意到 |
[19:37] | Honestly, I can’t tell them apart. | 说真的 我根本分不清它俩 |
[19:39] | South Dakota is on the bottom. | 南达科塔在北达科塔下面 |
[19:40] | It’s not a bad idea. | 这个主意不错 |
[19:42] | The Mojave Desert could withstand the hit. | 莫哈维沙漠可以承受那个程度的攻击 |
[19:44] | Lure him to Siberia and then go kaboom on his ass. | 把他引到西伯利亚 然后直接炸飞 |
[19:48] | You’re not serious. We’re not gonna kaboom him. | 你不是认真的吧 我们不会把他炸飞 |
[19:50] | We’re talking about the fate of the planet. | 我们说的可是整个星球的命运 |
[19:52] | He’s a lughead, sure, | 他是有点呆 没错 |
[19:53] | and far from the brightest crayon in the box. | 也并不是最招人喜欢的那个 |
[19:55] | But this plan is way over the top, and I refuse to let it happen. | 但这个计划太过激进 我不会让它发生 |
[20:00] | Thank you for your expertise, Dr. Foster, | 谢谢你的专业指导 福斯特博士 |
[20:03] | but your assistance is no longer required. | 但我们已经不需要你的协助了 |
[20:09] | Damn! There goes my internship with the Galactic Queen Bee. | 该死 我和银河女王蜂的实习计划也泡汤了 |
[20:12] | Well, look who came waddling back. Mrs. The Duck. | 看是谁步履蹒跚的回来了 这不是鸭夫人吗 |
[20:17] | – Not now, Howard! – Hello, Thor? | -现在不是吵架的时候 霍华德 -喂 托尔 |
[20:20] | – Who’s this? – It’s Jane. Can you hear me? | -你是谁 -我是简 你能听到吗 |
[20:21] | Wait. Is this the girl? Thor’s new sweet lady? Hello. | 稍等 是那女孩吗 托尔的新甜心 喂 |
[20:25] | Is Thor there? | 托尔在吗 |
[20:27] | Late-night Chinese is the best. Oh, I love food. | 午夜吃中餐最棒了 我爱食物 |
[20:30] | Loki, get your blue butt over here. | 洛基 你这个蓝家伙赶紧滚过来 |
[20:31] | You have to try these dumplings. | 一定要尝尝这些饺子 |
[20:33] | Hey, Earth girl. You haven’t got a friend, have you? | 地球女孩 你有朋友吗 |
[20:36] | You know, we could double date. | 我们可以来个双人约会 |
[20:39] | Ugh! Will you just put him on the phone? | 真恶心 你能赶快把手机给他吗 |
[20:41] | Oh, don’t get your knickers in a twist. He’s right here… Oh! | 不要因为点小事就不高兴 他就在… |
[20:48] | Oh. Right. | 完了 |
[20:49] | Hello? Loki? | 喂 洛基 |
[20:52] | Hey, hey. Watch the feathers. | 小心我的羽毛 |
[20:54] | – Too bad we can’t call his mom. – What? | -可惜我们不能给他妈打电话 -什么 |
[20:56] | That’s what always happens. | 一般不都是这样吗 |
[20:57] | Teenagers throw a party, it gets out of control… | 年轻人开派对 嗨过了头 |
[21:00] | Oh, you really are a genius. | 你可真是个天才 |
[21:02] | It’s really starting to look that way, isn’t it? What’d I say? | 现在看起来就是这样的 我刚才说什么了 |
[21:05] | If there’s a Thor and a Loki, | 如果有托尔和洛基 |
[21:08] | then there must be an Odin and a Frigga and a Heimdall! | 那肯定有奥丁 弗丽嘉和海姆达尔 |
[21:12] | Uh, he-man-who-now? | 他和谁来着 |
[21:18] | You know, I’ve got a crown too, and we both like fire, right? | 你看 我也有王冠 我们还都喜欢火 |
[21:23] | Come on. Let’s see you turn up the heat on this thing. | 来嘛 把你那火点上 |
[21:27] | Uh… Ooh, look at the time. | 看看几点了 |
[21:33] | How low can I go? | 我能弯多低呢 |
[21:43] | Everyone! Watch me slide down that pointy thing. | 各位 看我从那个尖东西上滑下去 |
[21:49] | And away! | 咱们走 |
[22:05] | This one goes here. Green in the thing. Okay, sweet. Good to go. | 连上这个 绿色亮了 好 很好 就绪 |
[22:10] | Selvig, thank you. | 塞尔维格 谢谢你 |
[22:11] | Re-aligning the satellites, magnifying the signal. | 重新排列卫星 放大信号强度 |
[22:16] | Heimdall! | 海姆达尔 |
[22:20] | – It’s not working. – Okay, okay. My turn. I got this. | -没起作用 -好 好 到我了 我来 |
[22:23] | Would the owner of the navy blue Prius… | 那辆海军蓝色普锐斯的车主 能不能… |
[22:41] | Hi. So, uh, about Thor… | 你好 所以 关于托尔… |
[22:51] | Not cool. I actually felt that one. | 不怎么样 我可感觉到疼了 |
[23:00] | – We’re in position. – Arm the nukes. | -我们已就位 -装备核弹 |
[23:01] | What? But I thought she was the nuke. | 什么 我以为她才是那核弹 |
[23:03] | Just in case she gets distracted by a cat. | 以防万一她被猫分神 |
[23:09] | Uh… Hello, Mrs. Odinwife? | …你好 奥丁夫人 |
[23:14] | Uh, is that Chardonnay? | 那是霞多丽酒吗 |
[23:15] | A varietal, yes. Can I help you? | 算是变种 是的 有什么可以帮你 |
[23:18] | Why do you insist on crushing my mellow? | 你为什么坚持要破坏我的乐趣 |
[23:21] | Huh? Loosen up. Have fun. Smile a little. | 放松 享受一下 稍微笑一笑 |
[23:24] | Ready to fire on your command. | 随时可以开火 长官 |
[23:26] | Fire in five… | 开火倒计时 五… |
[23:28] | I gave you a warning. Hell, I gave you a warning punch. | 我警告过你了 我用拳头警告过你了 |
[23:31] | – Four. – It’s Thor. He’s in trouble. | -四 -是托尔 他有麻烦了 |
[23:36] | – Three. – He’s on Earth. | -三 -他在地球 |
[23:39] | Two. | 二 |
[23:42] | – What about Captain Marvel? – She’ll be fine. | -惊奇队长怎么办 -她不会有事的 |
[23:43] | One. | 一 |
[23:49] | Thor, Crown Prince of Asgard, | 托尔 阿斯加德的王子 |
[23:51] | only son of Odin, what are you doing? | 奥丁的独生子 你在干什么 |
[23:53] | – Mother! – Mother? | -母亲 -母亲 |
[23:55] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[23:56] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[23:57] | You must be using a lot of dark magic just to check in on me. | 为了关注我的行踪 你肯定用了不少黑暗魔法 |
[24:01] | Ugh, I had a visitor. She’s worried about you. | 有人来找我 她很担心你 |
[24:04] | Wha… Jane sold me out? | 什么… 简把我出卖了 |
[24:06] | She said you were on Midgard. | 她说你在米德加德 |
[24:08] | Well, she is mistaken. | 她弄错了 |
[24:10] | I’m obviously in my room, studying. | 我很显然在我房间里 学习 |
[24:17] | Do not tell falsehoods to your mother. | 不要对你的母亲撒谎 |
[24:21] | Oh, you mean Earth. Sorry, I misunderstood. | 你是说地球啊 抱歉 我理解错了 |
[24:24] | The locals call it that. Yes, right. Sorry. | 当地人管这里叫地球 是的 没错 对不起 |
[24:27] | Confused there for a moment. | 我一时之间没听懂 |
[24:29] | Me and my study group came down here for a cultural exchange. | 我和学习小组的伙伴们过来进行文化交流 |
[24:34] | “Cultural exchange.” | “文化交流” |
[24:36] | You know us. We’re warriors for knowledge. | 你知道我们这种人 渴望知识的战士 |
[24:39] | Hmm. Really? Then this I have to see for myself. | 真的吗 那我得亲自看看 |
[24:42] | I’m cutting my trip short. | 我要提前结束行程 |
[24:44] | You’re coming here? | 你要来这里 |
[24:45] | And, my sweet son, I expect | 我可爱的儿子 我希望 |
[24:48] | to see your full syllabus when I arrive. | 我到达的时候能看见你的全套学习计划 |
[24:52] | Now or never, Hill. | 机会难得 希尔 |
[24:54] | Stand down. We’re done here. | 退下 我们结束了 |
[24:57] | We never get to fire the nukes. | 我们永远没有机会发射核弹了 |
[24:59] | I almost feel bad for you, Blondie. | 我差点都要替你难过了 美人儿 |
[25:01] | Please, you must help me. My mother is coming. | 求你了 你得帮帮我 我母亲要来了 |
[25:04] | My suggestion? Start in the corners, clean your way outward. | 想听我的建议吗 从角落开始往外清洁吧 |
[25:10] | Corners, corners… | 角落 角落 |
[25:11] | But it’s a sphere. | 但这是个球体啊 |
[25:14] | Ugh. Excuse me, ladies. I’m sorry, but I must leave early. Again. | 抱歉了 女士们 我得提前离开了 又一次 |
[25:20] | Loki, my brother. I require your assistance. | 洛基 我的弟弟 我需要你的帮助 |
[25:23] | Ah, one step ahead of you, Tiny Thunder. | 我早就抢先一步了 小雷雷 |
[25:25] | My bro’s trying this thing in St. Louis. Saint… Is it “Louie”? | 我们哥几个打算在圣路易斯 圣…还是叫路易 |
[25:28] | Anyway, we’re about to make | 不管怎么说 我们打算 |
[25:29] | this universe’s greatest slingshot. | 制造宇宙里最大的弹弓 |
[25:33] | Try to enjoy the rest of your time here. | 好好享受你们在这里的时光吧 |
[25:35] | See you in another thousand years. Heimdall. | 一千年以后见 海姆达尔 |
[25:39] | No more slingshots. No more destruction. | 不玩弹弓了 不搞破坏了 |
[25:41] | We need to clean this mess up and go home. | 我们得把这些清理一下回家去 |
[25:46] | Ugh! Now! | 马上 |
[25:47] | Ha! Nice one. Almost fell for it. | 干得漂亮 我差点信了 |
[25:51] | I’m not joking. My mother is coming. | 我没开玩笑 我母亲要来了 |
[26:01] | But she’s not my mother. | 但她不是我母亲 |
[26:03] | You know, I’m your brother from another mother, remember? | 我只是跟你情同兄弟而已 记得吗 |
[26:06] | Come on, Ice Bros, let’s go. | 来吧 冰人们 咱们走 |
[26:07] | Wait. You can’t leave. Look at this place. | 等等 你不能走 看看这地方 |
[26:09] | We have a duty to this planet. You need to clean it up. | 我们对这个地方有责任 你得把这些清理了 |
[26:12] | “Duty, clean”? Ugh, you sound like Odin. | “责任 清理” 你的语气和奥丁一样 |
[26:15] | What? | 什么 |
[26:16] | Ice Men, let’s bounce. | 冰人们 咱们闪人 |
[26:21] | All right, listen, party’s over. | 好了 大家听着 派对结束了 |
[26:23] | You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay. | 你们不一定非得回家 但是不能留在这里 |
[26:26] | Wait, where you going? Come back. | 等等 你去哪 回来 |
[26:28] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:29] | You do have to stay here, and we need to clean up. | 你们得留下 我们需要把这里清理干净 |
[26:32] | Look who’s pooping the party now. | 看看现在是谁在扫兴了 |
[26:34] | It is you! You are pooping the party. | 是你 你在扫兴 |
[26:37] | Where you going? Come back! | 你们去哪 回来 |
[26:38] | Let’s go, Topaz. We shall ride like the wind. | 走 托佩兹 我们乘风而去 |
[26:41] | – Please! Wait. – Loser. | -拜托了 等等 -废物 |
[26:42] | And we’re keeping the scoot-scoots. | 而且我们把小车车也带走 |
[26:44] | Guys, please. Help, I… You. How about you? | 各位 求你们了 帮帮忙 你 你怎么样 |
[26:48] | Uh… I think I hear my dad calling. Good luck. | 我听见我爸给我打电话了 祝你好运 |
[26:57] | People. Beings. Please, everyone, you must stay and help. | 各位 拜托了 大家得留下帮忙啊 |
[27:03] | Allfather, give me strength. | 众神之父 赐予我力量 |
[27:11] | You will listen to me. | 你们听我说 |
[27:15] | My mother is coming. | 我的母亲要来了 |
[27:17] | – Frigga? – And she is not happy. | -弗丽嘉 -她不开心 |
[27:21] | Like, at all. | 非常不开心 |
[27:23] | She’s really mad. | 她非常生气 |
[27:41] | Yeah, baby. | 行啊 宝贝 |
[28:05] | Thor. | 托尔 |
[28:08] | Oh, hello, Mother. Good to see you. Welcome to our study group. | 你好 母亲 看见你很高兴 欢迎来到我的学习小组 |
[28:14] | Everyone say hello to Mother. | 大家和我母亲打个招呼 |
[28:16] | Hello, Mother Frigga. | 你好 弗丽嘉妈妈 |
[28:17] | And to end our studies, what do we always say, class? | 在我们学习结束前 我们通常会怎么说来着 同学们 |
[28:20] | Learning is magic. | 学习是有魔力的 |
[28:23] | See? I told you I was on an educational and cultural exchange. | 看 我都跟你说我是在做教育文化交流了 |
[28:27] | Did you know that Midgard is the birthplace of the Snuggie? | 你知道米德加德是斯努吉的出生地吗 |
[28:33] | Mother, you doubt? | 母亲 你不相信 |
[28:37] | But look at all this learning, huh? | 看看我们学了多少东西 |
[28:46] | Thor, here’s the information | 托尔 这里是你想要的 |
[28:48] | you requested on human civilizations. | 关于人类文明的信息 |
[28:49] | And I loaded a few documentaries, PBS specials, NPR podcasts. | 我还下载了一些纪录片 PBS特别节目 NPR的播客等等 |
[28:54] | I’ll call you next week to discuss it. | 我下星期给你打电话讨论 |
[28:55] | So tiny yet contains so, so much. Thank you. | 这么小但是里面装了这么这么多 谢谢 |
[29:01] | You must be Frigga. I’m Captain Marvel. | 你一定是弗丽嘉 我是惊奇队长 |
[29:03] | I know who you are. Thank you for helping educate my son. | 我知道你是谁 谢谢你帮助教育我的儿子 |
[29:08] | – Let’s go, darling. – Wait. | -走吧 亲爱的 -等等 |
[29:11] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[29:17] | Mother, I can explain. | 母亲 我可以解释 |
[29:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:29] | You called my mother on me. | 你找我母亲告状 |
[29:31] | That wasn’t a cool thing to do, | 这么做可一点不酷 |
[29:33] | but it was the right thing. So, thank you. | 但是这么做是正确的 所以 谢谢 |
[29:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:40] | I’ll call you? Cools? | 我会给你打电话 酷吗 |
[29:41] | No, it is not “Cools.” | 不 这不叫 “酷吗” |
[29:43] | No? | 不 |
[29:45] | But I thought we had something. I really like you, Jane. | 我还以为我们之间有点什么 我真的很喜欢你 简 |
[29:47] | And not just because you’re a genius. | 不仅仅因为你是个天才 |
[29:49] | You’re also very attractive and… | 你还非常有魅力而且… |
[29:51] | Well, then, ask me out on a date. | 那就约我出去啊 |
[29:54] | Jane Foster, it would be my honor to take you on a date. | 简·福斯特 我很荣幸能够约你出去 |
[29:59] | Before you answer, let me say | 在你回答之前 我想说 |
[30:00] | that I know a whole planet full of unicorns. | 我知道一个地方全是独角兽 |
[30:03] | Even the waiters are unicorns… | 连侍者都是独角兽… |
[30:05] | – It’s wonderful. – Sounds delightful. Pick me up at0800? | -非常完美 -听起来不错 八点钟来接我 |
[30:19] | A world restored, love blossoming. | 一个世界是秩序恢复了 爱情萌发 |
[30:22] | As children, both human and Asgardian, say, | 正如人类和阿斯加德的儿童所说的那样 |
[30:27] | together, they lived happily ever after. | 他们一起幸福地生活下去直到永远 |
[30:31] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[30:38] | Oh, dear. Perhaps I spoke too soon. | 亲爱的 也许我话说得太早了 |