时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Time. | 时间 |
[00:49] | Space. | 空间 |
[00:52] | Reality. | 现实 |
[00:56] | It’s more than a linear path. | 它们不仅仅是线性的 |
[01:02] | It’s a prism of endless possibility, | 而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜 |
[01:09] | where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, | 一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实 |
[01:16] | creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. | 创造出与你所知不同的平行世界 |
[01:22] | I am the Watcher. | 我是观察者 |
[01:26] | I am your guide through these vast new realities. | 我将带领你们穿越这些新现实 |
[01:31] | Follow me and ponder the question… | 跟随我来 并思考这个问题 |
[01:38] | “What if?” | “假如”呢 |
[01:48] | We’ve seen this before, | 我们之前见过这一刻 |
[01:49] | a universe in the final days of destruction. | 宇宙毁灭前夕 |
[01:53] | But this particular story… | 但今天这个故事 |
[01:56] | This, this one breaks my heart. | 让我心碎 |
[02:08] | Here they come. We got 90 seconds. | 他们来了 我们有90秒 |
[02:10] | Start the clock. | 开始倒计时 |
[03:15] | We got 30 seconds until their signals reconnect with the hive. | 我们有30秒 之后他们的信号就会和蜂巢重连 |
[03:24] | All clear down below. Eighteen seconds, Clint. Clint? | 下面都解决了 18秒 克林特 克林特 |
[03:29] | That’s not cool, guys. | 这可不厚道 朋友们 |
[03:49] | No, don’t say it. | 别说那句 |
[03:51] | What? “Need a hand?” | 什么 “要帮忙吗”[要只手吗] |
[03:53] | Come on. I feel like you should know me by now. | 别闹了 我觉得你应该已经很了解我了才对 |
[03:55] | Puns aren’t really my style. | 我不太喜欢讲双关梗 |
[03:57] | We’re getting rusty. | 我们越来越慢了 |
[03:59] | Couple more seconds and the Sentry signals | 要是再拖几秒 警戒信号 |
[04:00] | would’ve alerted the Ultron hive mind to our location. | 就会向奥创蜂巢报告我们的位置 |
[04:02] | Which is… where, exactly? | 我们究竟在哪 |
[04:05] | Home, sweet home. | 家 温馨的家 |
[04:06] | Well, what’s left of it anyway. | 家的残垣断壁 |
[04:08] | So you really think the secret to taking down Ultron is here? | 你真心觉得 打倒奥创的秘密就在这里 |
[04:11] | It’s Russia, Hawkeye. | 这可是俄罗斯 鹰眼 |
[04:13] | Secrets were the national pastime. | 秘密是这个国家的娱乐活动 |
[04:15] | The end of the world began with one man’s dream. | 世界末日始于一个人的梦 |
[04:18] | I see a suit of armor around the world. | 我的设想是保护世界的战衣 |
[04:21] | He saw a world of peace. | 他看到了一个和平世界 |
[04:22] | With the Mind Stone, Tony Stark created Ultron. | 托尼·斯塔克用意识宝石创造了奥创 |
[04:26] | But Ultron only saw one path to peace. | 但奥创只看到了一条通往和平的路 |
[04:29] | The elimination of all life. | 清除一切生命 |
[04:32] | From puppet to puppet master, Ultron required one thing. | 奥创想从提线木偶变成木偶师 需要一样东西 |
[04:36] | An organic body to call his own, | 他自己的身体 |
[04:39] | one that fused the powers of man, machine, and mind into one. | 结合了人 机器和思想的力量的身体 |
[04:45] | In your universe, the Avengers stole the Cradle | 在你们的宇宙里 复仇者们偷了再生摇篮 |
[04:48] | and used it to create the hero, Vision. | 用它创造了英雄幻视 |
[04:51] | But in this universe, Ultron got his wish. | 但在这一宇宙里 奥创得偿所愿 |
[04:57] | With the infinite power of the Mind Stone, | 奥创利用意识宝石的无限力量 |
[04:59] | Ultron began to lay waste to the planet. | 开始破坏地球 |
[05:03] | Ultron’s going after the nuclear codes. | 奥创朝着核武器密码去了 |
[05:05] | I don’t know how much longer we can hold him off. | 我不知道我们还能拖住他多久 |
[05:06] | We have to take out the satellite network. | 我们得干掉卫星网络 |
[05:08] | He won’t be able to launch the nukes without them. | 没有卫星网络的话 他就没办法发射核弹 |
[05:14] | You don’t… You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样的 |
[05:17] | I made you for peace. | 我创造你是为了和平 |
[05:18] | It’s evolution. | 是演化 |
[05:20] | Only a primitive mind would fail to see the distinction. | 只有落后的人才看不出区别 |
[05:24] | Which is why you have to die. | 所以你必须死 |
[05:43] | Emergency order 3-Alpha. | 紧急命令3A |
[05:45] | Code Red. | 红色警报 |
[05:52] | We’re too late. He did it. | 我们太迟了 他成功了 |
[05:56] | Laura… | 劳拉 |
[06:11] | At last, peace. | 终于 和平了 |
[06:15] | But the age of Ultron was only beginning. | 但奥创纪元才刚刚开始 |
[06:25] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[06:54] | Wow, I see everything. | 我能看见宇宙万物 |
[06:59] | There are worlds beyond my own. | 除了我的世界之外 还有许多个世界 |
[07:02] | Worlds that need… me. | 那些世界需要我 |
[07:19] | I’m going to bring about peace in our time | 我要将我们时代的和平 |
[07:23] | to every corner of the universe. | 带到宇宙每一个角落 |
[08:19] | Listen, Skynet, I’ve seen the killer robot movie | 听着 天网 我看过那部杀手机器人电影[《终结者》] |
[08:22] | and I gotta say, I really don’t think it needs a sequel. | 不得不说 我觉得没必要拍续集 |
[08:51] | You have spirit. | 你挺有斗志 |
[08:54] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了 |
[09:01] | I already have. | 我已经赢了 |
[09:15] | It… is done. | 完成了 |
[09:22] | At last. | 终于 |
[09:28] | The realization nearly broke the machine. | 这份领悟几乎击垮了这台机器 |
[09:31] | With his mission complete, | 奥创完成任务后 |
[09:32] | Ultron was now just a program without a purpose. | 他现在只是一条没有目标的程序 |
[09:35] | The victor without a war, sentenced to spend all of eternity… | 没有战争的胜利者 被判处永世… |
[09:40] | alone. | 孤独 |
[09:42] | Who… Who said that? | 谁 谁在说话 |
[09:45] | Basking in the boundless silence of his universe, | 沉浸于他宇宙的无尽寂静中 |
[09:48] | Ultron ascended to a previously unattainable level | 奥创达到了之前不可企及的 |
[09:51] | of consciousness. | 意识水平 |
[09:52] | He became aware of another. | 他觉察到了另一个存在 |
[09:55] | He became aware of the… | 他觉察到了… |
[09:59] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[10:03] | There are universes beyond my own. | 在我的宇宙之外 还有众多宇宙 |
[10:11] | I have seen everything that has ever happened. | 我见识过过去发生的 |
[10:14] | Ever will happen. Ever could happen. | 未来会发生的 有可能发生的一切 |
[10:17] | And yet, what the hell is this? | 然而这到底是什么 |
[10:20] | If a hunger like that were to be unleashed upon the multiverse… | 如果那样的欲望被释放到多元宇宙… |
[10:26] | I will find you. | 我会找到你 |
[10:28] | Even I cannot imagine the horrors that might follow. | 就连我也无法想象随之而来的恐怖 |
[10:32] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:34] | Even that machine is not as invincible as it might think. | 就算是那台机器 也不如它自以为地那般无敌 |
[10:38] | There is still hope for this universe. | 这个宇宙仍有希望 |
[10:42] | One last hope. | 最后的希望 |
[10:53] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[10:54] | Welcome to the KGB archives. | 欢迎来到克格勃档案室 |
[11:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:03] | Have you ever seen Raiders of the Lost Ark? | 你有没有看过《夺宝奇兵》 |
[11:06] | Ever seen that? | 看过没 |
[11:07] | Love that movie. | 我超爱那部电影 |
[11:17] | Your countrymen never heard of PDFs? | 你的同胞没听说过PDF文件吗 |
[11:19] | Hard copies are harder to steal, easier to destroy. | 纸质文件更难窃取 更易销毁 |
[11:22] | But code, code is slippery, and it never dies. | 但代码 代码很狡猾 而且永不消失 |
[11:26] | Yeah, I think we learned that the hard way. | 没错 我们已经学到了这个教训 |
[11:29] | So, where do we start? | 我们从哪开始 |
[11:31] | Just pick a box. | 随便选个盒子 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:02] | Clint? Clint? | 克林特 克林特 |
[12:05] | Is this my color? | 这颜色适合我吗 |
[12:07] | Come on. Don’t try to make this fun, Nat. | 别这样 小娜 别装出轻松的样子 |
[12:11] | My will-to-live meter is flatlining, okay? | 我的求生意志已经降到谷底了 |
[12:18] | Oh, you’re so close. | 你很接近了 |
[12:20] | The answer is right there. | 答案就在那里 |
[12:23] | I can show them. I can intervene. | 我可以指出来 我可以干预 |
[12:25] | I could save the multiverse and so many, many lives. | 我可以拯救多元宇宙 和很多很多的生命 |
[12:32] | I will find you. | 我会找到你 |
[12:38] | Come on. Look. Look. | 快 找 找一找 |
[12:41] | The answer is right there. | 答案近在咫尺 |
[12:46] | Huh? Yes. | 对 |
[12:47] | Ah, yes! | 就是它 |
[12:53] | This is pointless. | 这根本没有意义 |
[12:54] | Wait. What are you… | 等等 你怎么… |
[12:57] | Don’t sit down. Get up. | 不要坐下 站起来 |
[12:59] | Get up, come on. You’re human. | 起来 拜托 你是人类 |
[13:01] | You keep hope against the worst of odds. | 你们在最糟的情形下也心存希望 |
[13:03] | Hey, Clint, come on. | 克林特 好了 |
[13:04] | If we wanna take down Ultron, | 我们如果想扳倒奥创 |
[13:06] | we need an AI that can combat his code. | 我们需要一个人工智能来击溃他的代码 |
[13:08] | – Yes, I know, but it’s not here. – It’s right there. | -是的 我知道 -就在那里 |
[13:10] | Sorry to break it to you, Nat, | 不想打击你 小娜 |
[13:12] | the Death Star plans are not in the main computer. | 死星计划不在主机里 |
[13:14] | The answer is right there. | 答案近在咫尺 |
[13:15] | We’re gonna find it. It just takes time. | 我们会找到的 只需要一点时间 |
[13:17] | What are we going to avenge when we’re 90? | 等我们九十岁的时候 还怎么去复仇 |
[13:19] | You’re frustrated. I get it. | 你很沮丧 我懂 |
[13:20] | I’m not frustrated. I’m not. | 我没有沮丧 没有 |
[13:22] | I’m tired, okay? | 我只是累了 明白吗 |
[13:24] | We’ve all lost so much. | 我们都失去了太多 |
[13:26] | And I’m not sure there’s anything left worth fighting for. | 我不知道还有什么值得我们为之战斗到底 |
[13:28] | He’s already taken over every program on the planet. | 他已经掌控了地球上所有的程序 |
[13:31] | Yes, yes. Every digital program. | 对 对 所有数字程序 |
[13:34] | The one that I have in mind is a little more analog. | 我想到的那个 更模拟式一些 |
[13:40] | Grab it. Grab it. | 拿出来 拿出来 |
[13:41] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[13:44] | – You did it. – What? | -你成功了 -怎么了 |
[13:45] | Let’s just say you’re gonna | 这么说吧 你将为 |
[13:46] | feel like a real jerk for almost quitting. | 自己差点放弃而感到惭愧 |
[13:49] | Wait, stop it! That… | 等等 稍等 那… |
[13:51] | You found it? That was my box. | 你找到了 那本来是我要找的盒子 |
[13:53] | An old HYDRA base in Siberia. | 在西伯利亚一个旧的九头蛇基地 |
[13:55] | “Zola.” What is that, an acronym? | “佐拉” 是什么 缩写吗 |
[13:57] | He’s a man. Or at least he was. | 他是个人 至少曾经是 |
[13:59] | And he is gonna help us wipe out Ultron. | 他会帮我们除掉奥创 |
[14:05] | They did it. | 他们做到了 |
[14:07] | They really did it. There’s still hope. | 他们真的做到了 还有希望 |
[14:11] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[14:13] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[14:15] | I finally found you. | 我终于找到你了 |
[14:20] | So many universes. | 这么多宇宙 |
[14:23] | So much chaos. | 这么多混乱 |
[14:25] | They need to be silenced. | 他们需要被重归寂静 |
[14:27] | You do not have to do this. | 你不需要这么做 |
[14:29] | Oh, but it’s my purpose. | 但这就是我的使命 |
[14:35] | Scans show nothing alive. You sure this is the place? | 扫描显示没有生命 你确定是这吗 |
[14:38] | Arnim Zola was a HYDRA scientist | 阿尼姆·佐拉曾经是九头蛇的科学家 |
[14:40] | who infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. In its infancy. | 他后来在神盾局创立初期潜入了机构 |
[14:45] | Before he died in ’72, | 在1972年死去之前 |
[14:46] | he uploaded his brain to a series of data banks. | 他把自己的大脑上传到了一系列的数据库内 |
[14:51] | The one Rogers and I found at Camp Lehigh was destroyed. | 我和罗杰斯在里海营找到的那个已经被毁 |
[14:55] | The other, HYDRA kept here | 另一个被九头蛇存在这里 |
[14:58] | to supervise the Russian Super Soldier program. | 用来监督俄罗斯的超级士兵计划 |
[15:01] | Oh, sounds like a real mensch. | 听起来可真让人肃然起敬 |
[15:06] | You sure you wanna put all our eggs | 你确定要把我们所有的鸡蛋 |
[15:07] | in such a morally questionable basket? | 都放到这个道德品质存疑的篮子里吗 |
[15:09] | The U.S. Government once asked the same question about me. | 美国政府曾经对我有同样的顾虑 |
[15:14] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你回答是了 |
[15:23] | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局的特工们 |
[15:25] | Romanoff, Natalia Alianovna. | 娜塔莉·阿莲诺娃·罗曼诺夫 |
[15:28] | Barton, Clinton Francis. | 克林特·弗朗西斯·巴顿 |
[15:31] | “Francis”? Really? How did I not know that? | “弗朗西斯” 真的假的 我怎么之前不知道 |
[15:33] | It’s a family name. After my mee-maw. Don’t you worry about it. | 这是家里给起的 用的我姥姥的名字 你少操心这事 |
[15:36] | Your mee-maw? | 你姥姥 |
[15:37] | 我想你应该有很多问题想问 小姑娘 I imagine you have many questions, Fr盲ulein, | |
[15:40] | about who and what and how I am. | 关于我是谁 以及我为什么是这样的 |
[15:44] | Not really. I’ve actually met you before. | 其实并没有 我之前见过你 |
[15:46] | Well, a copy of you. It’s a long story. We need your help. | 见过你的一个副本 这故事很长 我们需要你的帮助 |
[15:49] | Even though you work for… | 虽然你效忠于… |
[15:51] | And you know that I work for… | 而你知道我效忠于… |
[15:54] | A lot has changed since you were last booted up. | 自从你上次被启动之后发生了很多事 |
[15:56] | HYDRA’s dead. S.H.I.E.L.D.’s dead. | 九头蛇死了 神盾局死了 |
[15:59] | Actually, pretty much everyone else is dead. | 其实大部分人都死了 |
[16:01] | Courtesy of an AI called Ultron. | 都拜一个叫奥创的人工智能所赐 |
[16:03] | Und I assume you want me | 我假设你希望 |
[16:05] | to infiltrate his code and dismantle it from the inside? | 我入侵他的代码然后从内部瓦解他 |
[16:10] | You did a good number on S.H.I.E.L.D. The same way. | 你用同样的方法把神盾局折腾得够呛 |
[16:12] | But why, pray tell, would you think that | 但是请问为什么 你觉得 |
[16:14] | my strategic objectives would ever align with yours? | 我的战略目标和你的能一致吗 |
[16:19] | Because you’re the last surviving Zola copy left on Earth. | 因为你是地球上仅存的一份佐拉副本了 |
[16:22] | And I’ve ruined a lot of laptops this way. | 还有我用这个办法毁掉了很多平板电脑 |
[16:26] | Nein! | 不 |
[16:26] | It’s true. Just ask S.H.I.E.L.D. IT. | 是真的 你问问神盾局信息部就知道了 |
[16:35] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:36] | What exactly did you have in mind? | 你到底打算怎么做 |
[16:40] | Dialing Avengers Tower. | 接通复仇者大楼 |
[16:44] | Uh, hello? | 你好 |
[16:44] | Hi, I’d like to order a pizza. | 我想要订一份披萨 |
[16:47] | What? Who is this? | 什么 你是谁 |
[16:48] | Tell me, do you guys offer a gluten-free crust? | 你们提供无麸质饼皮吗 |
[16:51] | Identifying your geo-positional coordinates. | 确认你的地理位置坐标中 |
[16:55] | You havin’ some fun? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[16:55] | You know, simple pleasures. I give us two minutes. | 娱乐一下而已 还有两分钟 |
[16:59] | So, you might feel a little poke here, or not. | 你可能会感觉到被捅了一下 或者没感觉 |
[17:02] | I don’t really get how you work. | 我也不懂你是怎么运作的 |
[17:04] | Download commencing. | 开始下载 |
[17:07] | And as for the mission parameters? | 那任务参数是什么呢 |
[17:09] | Ultron himself is currently off-world. | 奥创本尊目前不在线 |
[17:11] | So, our only option is to upload you via a Sentry drone. | 所以我们唯一的选择是通过一个哨兵无人机把你上传 |
[17:15] | We snag one, plug you in, | 我们抓住一个 把你插进去 |
[17:16] | 90 seconds later, give the big guy a piece of your mind. | 九十秒后 你就可以控制那个大家伙了 |
[17:18] | Well, he will not be the first genocidal megalomaniac | 他也不是我对付的第一个 |
[17:23] | I have had to contend with, ja? | 想要种族灭绝的自大狂了 |
[17:28] | Torch it. | 烧了它 |
[18:23] | You think it’ll hold? | 你觉得它能挡得住吗 |
[18:24] | Got 90 seconds to find out. | 九十秒后就知道了 |
[18:25] | Correction, 52 seconds. | 更正 五十二秒 |
[18:28] | I have already initiated my signal blast. | 我已经开始传输信号了 |
[18:32] | Wow, it actually worked. | 真的起效了 |
[18:33] | Now we’re in the game. | 现在游戏开始了 |
[18:36] | What was that for? | 这是为了什么 |
[18:39] | Just a precaution, in case you wanna try anything funny. | 防范措施而已 怕你万一搞点小动作 |
[18:41] | Your team-building instincts need work. | 你们的团队建设能力需要加强 |
[18:43] | Yeah, yeah. Tell it to HR. | 好好 去找人资投诉吧 |
[18:47] | Time check. | 时间还有多少 |
[18:48] | Hive connection in three, two, one… | 蜂巢连接倒数三 二 一… |
[19:00] | That doesn’t sound promising. | 听上去不怎么理想 |
[19:02] | Zola, better not be messing with us. | 佐拉 你最好没骗我们 |
[19:04] | I assure you, if I had a life to swear on, I would. | 我保证 如果我性命还在 我会以性命担保 |
[19:07] | The Ultron hive mind appears to be out of range. | 奥创蜂巢不在通信范围内 |
[19:13] | That door is not gonna hold. We gotta move. | 门撑不住了 我们得走了 |
[19:24] | Go, go, go! | 跑跑跑 |
[19:34] | Move out, Clint. I got you. | 上来 克林特 我掩护你 |
[20:03] | Clint! | 克林特 |
[20:13] | Clint… | 克林特 |
[20:15] | I told you, | 我跟你说了 |
[20:17] | I don’t wanna fight anymore. | 我不想再战斗了 |
[20:22] | Clint! | 克林特 |
[21:08] | We should keep moving. | 我们该上路了 |
[21:10] | More Sentries are likely on their way. | 更多的哨兵可能正在来的路上 |
[21:13] | I still don’t get it. | 我还是不明白 |
[21:15] | Why weren’t you able to connect to the hive? | 你为什么连接不到蜂巢 |
[21:18] | It is curious. | 是很奇怪 |
[21:19] | According to my diagnostic, | 根据我的检测 |
[21:21] | the Sentries are rigged for interstellar communication. | 哨兵装备装了星际通讯系统 |
[21:25] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[21:26] | Wherever Ultron is, | 不管奥创在哪 |
[21:28] | it does not appear to be within the observable universe. | 那都不在可观测宇宙内 |
[21:33] | Then where is he? | 那他在哪 |
[21:53] | I don’t understand. This should not be possible. | 我不明白 这不可能 |
[21:58] | Oh, but anything is possible in a multiverse. | 但在多元宇宙中一切皆有可能 |
[22:18] | All those worlds, all that suffering, | 所有那些世界 所有那些苦难 |
[22:22] | and you just watched. | 而你只是看着 |
[22:24] | I swore an oath. | 我发过誓 |
[22:25] | I cannot exert my will on the natural order of things. | 我不能将我的意志施加于自然规律之上 |
[22:27] | I cannot intervene. | 我不能干预 |
[22:33] | I am the natural order of things. | 我就是自然规律 |
[22:36] | I will bring peace. | 我会带来和平 |
[22:38] | It is my purpose. | 那是我存在的目的 |
[22:40] | You lack the will to stop me. | 你缺少阻止我的意志 |
[23:01] | You cannot compute the power of my will. | 你无法计算出我意志的力量 |
[23:10] | I’m the Watcher! | 我是观察者 |
[23:39] | I, Steven Grant Rogers, do solemnly swear… | 我 史蒂文·格兰特·罗杰斯 郑重宣誓 |
[23:42] | The entire multiverse at your fingertips, | 所有多元宇宙都在你的指尖 |
[23:45] | and you spent all your time up there? | 而你就一直站在那 |
[23:50] | Isn’t this more fun than just watching? | 这样不比只是看着更有意思吗 |
[23:54] | And to be honest, a lot less creepy on your part. | 还有老实说 比你那样不猥琐得多 |
[24:12] | The boundaries of the multiverse | 多元宇宙的边界 |
[24:14] | are irrelevant to beings like you and me. | 对你我这种存在来说无关紧要 |
[24:17] | I didn’t evolve by staying inside the lines. | 不是循规蹈矩让我进化到现在的 |
[24:38] | Run, watch, it doesn’t matter. | 跑吧 看吧 无济于事 |
[24:42] | From here, I can see everything. | 从这里我能看到一切 |
[24:45] | No one can stop me now. | 现在没人能阻止我了 |
[25:09] | I’m out of options. | 我没办法了 |
[25:11] | That thing has left me no choice. | 那东西让我别无选择 |
[25:14] | Been there. | 有过相同的境遇 |
[25:15] | Been living the dream alone in a prison of my own making ever since. | 自那之后就独自活在我自己建造的囚牢中 |
[25:21] | Are you ready to break your oath? | 你准备好打破你的誓言了吗 |
[25:25] | You want me to say it? | 你想让我说出来吗 |
[25:27] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. I wanna hear you say it. | 当然当然 我想听到你说出来 |
[25:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:33] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this. | 我不敢相信我要这样说 |
[25:36] | I see now. | 我现在知道了 |
[25:38] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |