时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Time. | 时间 |
[00:49] | Space. | 空间 |
[00:52] | Reality. | 现实 |
[00:56] | It’s more than a linear path. | 它们不仅仅是线性的 |
[01:02] | It’s a prism of endless possibility, | 而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜 |
[01:09] | where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, | 一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实 |
[01:16] | creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. | 创造出与你所知不同的平行世界 |
[01:23] | I am the Watcher. | 我是观察者 |
[01:26] | I am your guide through these vast new realities. | 我将带领你们穿越这些新现实 |
[01:31] | Follow me and ponder the question… | 跟随我来 并思考这个问题 |
[01:38] | “What if?” | “假如”呢 |
[01:44] | The Lemurian Star. | 雷姆利亚星号 |
[01:46] | They were about to send their last payload when pirates took the ship. | 海盗登船时 他们正在发射最后一颗卫星 |
[01:49] | – How many pirates? – Twenty or so charmers led by this one, Batroc. | -有多少海盗 -二十左右 由巴托克带领的高手 |
[01:53] | Before French special forces showed him the door, | 被法国遣散前 |
[01:55] | he racked up 36 kill missions. | 他执行过36次击杀任务 |
[01:58] | Sounds more like your type. | 听起来是你感兴趣的款 |
[02:00] | Fine. I’ve got the shield. You’ve got the sword. | 好吧 我有盾 你有刀 |
[02:02] | More like knives, but cute wordplay. | 其实是刀 但俏皮话不错 |
[02:05] | Kill the engines and find the hostages. Gentlemen, watch our six. | 关掉引擎 找到人质 朋友们注意六点钟方向 |
[02:08] | STRIKE Team, you heard the captain, gear up. | 突击队 听到了吧 准备行动 |
[02:11] | So, any plans for Saturday night? | 周六晚上有计划吗 |
[02:13] | No, don’t. Stop right there. | 没有 别说了 |
[02:15] | You know, Bernard in accounting was asking about you. | 会计伯纳德还问起你来着 |
[02:17] | Nothing good has ever followed the phrase, | “会计伯纳德”这后面接的 |
[02:19] | “Bernard in accounting.” | 就从来没有过好话 |
[02:23] | What if his name was Steve? | 假如他叫史蒂夫呢 |
[02:25] | Ouch! Just when we were becoming pals, Widow. | 我们刚要成为好朋友你就扎我心 黑寡妇 |
[02:54] | I thought you were more than just a shield. | 你不是光靠盾吧 |
[02:59] | I’m a pretty good dancer, too. | 我舞也跳得很棒 |
[03:07] | I’m too fast. | 我动作太快了 |
[03:14] | That was good. | 漂亮 |
[03:20] | What? Are you scared? | 怎么 你害怕了 |
[03:22] | Are you seeing that? | 你看到那个了吗 |
[03:25] | Captain Carter, the soldier lost in time, you have been chosen. | 卡特队长 迷失在时间里的士兵 你被选中了 |
[03:36] | Oh, come on. Relax, son. | 别这样嘛 放松 儿子 |
[03:38] | It’ll all be over in a thousand years or so. | 再过一千年左右就都结束了 |
[03:48] | Stay here. Leave this fight to us. | 待在这里 战斗交给我们 |
[03:51] | I got it. Yeah. Hang back with the giant baby-man cape dude. | 我懂了 我跟那个披斗篷的巨婴缩在这儿 |
[03:56] | Star-Lord T’Challa, | 星爵特查拉 |
[03:57] | leader of the Ravagers and lost Prince of Wakanda, | 掠夺者的首领 迷失的瓦坎达王子 |
[04:00] | you have been chosen. | 你被选中了 |
[04:11] | These Infinity Stones… | 这些无限宝石 |
[04:13] | Look, I’m out of the weapons business, not my cake. | 我不搞武器了 没兴趣了 |
[04:15] | But how do we put a suit of armor around the world? | 但我们怎么用盔甲包裹住全世界 |
[04:19] | Around the galaxy? | 包裹住太阳系 |
[04:20] | You can’t tell me there’s not another big, bad | 你没法说 床底下就没藏着另一个 |
[04:23] | lurking-in-the-shadows monster under the bed. | 潜伏在阴影里的巨大的邪恶怪兽 |
[04:25] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[04:28] | Gamora, survivor of Sakaar and destroyer of Thanos… | 卡魔拉 萨卡的幸存者 杀死灭霸的人 |
[04:30] | And one who’s about to kick your moon-shaped, ugly mug. | 她还是即将踢你满月圆脸的人 丑东西 |
[04:33] | Not you, Stark. You, Gamora, have been chosen. | 不是你 斯塔克 你 卡魔拉 被选中了 |
[04:38] | Killmonger must be tried for murder under Wakandan law. | 根据瓦坎达的法律 杀人魔头必须以谋杀罪受审 |
[04:42] | The Americans can have him after we’re finished. | 我们结束后 可以把他交给美国人 |
[04:48] | Erik Stevens, Killmonger, | 埃里克·斯蒂文斯 杀人魔头 |
[04:51] | Tony Stark’s former protégé and killer, | 托尼·斯塔克的前门徒和杀死他的人 |
[04:55] | you have been chosen. | 你被选中了 |
[05:07] | We were about to go on a date! | 我们要去约会了 |
[05:09] | There were gonna be flowers, and I was gonna light candles, | 会有鲜花 我会点蜡烛 |
[05:12] | and I was gonna shower and do my hair. | 我要冲个澡 弄弄发型 |
[05:18] | Nobody messes with Vegas. | 没人能扰乱拉斯维加斯 |
[05:21] | How about you? And you? | 你来试试 你呢 |
[05:23] | Finally, Thor Odinson, Crown Prince of As… | 总算 托尔·奥丁森 阿斯加德的王子… |
[05:25] | And you. And you. | 还有你 还有你 |
[05:27] | You’ve been cho… | 你被选… |
[05:28] | – Have at you, too. – Thor. Thor! | -你也看招 -托尔 托尔 |
[05:30] | – And you. And you. – Calm down. | -还有你 你 -冷静 |
[05:33] | Thor Odinson, Crown Prince of Asgard… | 托尔·奥丁森 阿斯加德的王子 |
[05:38] | You’ve been chosen. | 你被选中了 |
[05:42] | Oh, we’re in a pub. | 我们在一家酒馆里 |
[05:44] | I know this place. | 我认得这地方 |
[05:48] | The pub facade was my idea. | 用酒馆当门面是我的主意 |
[05:49] | I read about it in your biography. I hope you like it. | 我在你的传记里读到过 希望你喜欢 |
[05:52] | Over here. Me, me. Can I get a beer? | 这边 看看我 能给我杯啤酒吗 |
[05:56] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[05:59] | – Uh, who are you? — Where am I? | -你是谁 -我在哪 |
[06:01] | T’Why did you bring us here? What do you want with us? | 你为什么把我们带到这 你想把我们怎么样 |
[06:03] | All good questions. | 都是好问题 |
[06:04] | Send me back. Now. | 把我送回去 赶紧的 |
[06:12] | – It’s you again. – Come on. Get a new trick, man. | -又是你 -够了 来点新招行不行 |
[06:15] | You have been chosen… | 你们被选中 |
[06:18] | for a mission that is both | 执行一个任务 |
[06:19] | highly dangerous and absolutely necessary | 该任务非常危险 并且绝对必要 |
[06:21] | for the continuation of life as you know it. | 为了延续你们所知的生命 |
[06:25] | At first, I scoured eternity for one true hero. | 起初 我搜遍永世 寻找一位真英雄 |
[06:29] | Then I saw the bigger picture. | 然后我看到了更大的格局 |
[06:31] | This mission requires a team. | 这任务需要一支队伍 |
[06:33] | The perfect combination of | 技能与经验的完美结合 |
[06:34] | skills and experience that alone will triumph. | 光凭这就能获得成功 |
[06:38] | Let me get this straight. | 我先弄清楚 |
[06:39] | You kidnapped us from across the galaxy so we could, what? | 你跑遍银河系把我们绑架到此 是为了什么 |
[06:43] | Save the universe? | 让我们拯救宇宙吗 |
[06:44] | Not exactly. | 不尽然 |
[06:46] | Bit more complicated than that. | 比那要复杂一点 |
[06:47] | You aren’t just our best hope to save one universe. | 你们不只是我们拯救一个宇宙的最大希望 |
[06:50] | You are my last hope to save all of them. | 你们是我们拯救所有宇宙的最后希望 |
[06:54] | You are the Guardians of the Multiverse. | 你们是多元宇宙守卫队 |
[07:01] | I know what this is. Loki put you up to this joke. | 我知道这是怎么回事了 是洛基叫你耍我们的 |
[07:04] | Listen, I do not have time for his pranks today. | 听着 我今天没时间应付他的恶作剧 |
[07:06] | No, I wouldn’t do that. | 我劝你别这么做 |
[07:07] | My lady Jane needs me. So, I’ll be going. Enjoy yourse… | 我的爱人简需要我 所以我要走了 你们玩得… |
[07:19] | We’re in. Mind telling us what we’re up against? | 我们加入 能告诉我们要对付什么吗 |
[07:22] | Your worlds are either under attack or soon will be by Ultron, | 你们的世界不是正在正在 就是即将受到奥创攻击 |
[07:26] | an artificial intelligence elevated to a cosmic being | 他是升级为宇宙级存在的人工智能 |
[07:29] | thanks to an enhanced synthetic body | 归因于强化了的人造身体 |
[07:30] | and the power of the Infinity Stones. | 及无限宝石的力量 |
[07:33] | Six stones of near unfathomable power. | 六颗宝石 具有近乎深不可测的力量 |
[07:35] | Each controlling an essential aspect of our existence. | 每一颗都控制一种我们存在的基本方面 |
[07:38] | And Ultron holds all of them. | 奥创掌握了所有宝石 |
[07:41] | I might be able to help with that. I’ve stolen more from worse. | 我也许能帮忙 我在更恶劣的条件下偷过更多东西 |
[07:44] | Seriously? You really are from another planet. | 真的吗 你果然是另一个地球上的人 |
[07:47] | We believe the only way to stop ultron | 我们认为阻止奥创的唯一方法 |
[07:49] | is to separate his body from the stones. | 是将他身体和宝石分开 |
[07:51] | But this Ultron could be hiding anywhere in the Multiverse? | 但这个奥创可能躲在多元宇宙的任何地方 |
[07:54] | – Yes. – Behind an army of killer robots? | -没错 -手下有一支机器人杀手军团 |
[07:57] | – Afraid so. – And armed with a full set of stones? | -恐怕是的 -并且配备了一整组宝石 |
[07:59] | – She’s got a point. – I never said it would be easy. | -她说得有道理 -我没说过这会很容易 |
[08:02] | This is a suicide mission. | 这根本是自杀任务 |
[08:03] | Um, excuse me, yeah. | 不好意思 问一下 |
[08:04] | Is there a universe of Chinese food | 有没有哪个宇宙的中餐 |
[08:06] | that has alternate dimension delivery? | 是有跨维外卖服务的 |
[08:08] | Tummy’s getting rumbly. | 我肚子饿得咕咕叫了 |
[08:10] | You picked them. | 是你自己选的人 |
[08:13] | Well, obviously the first step would be finding him. | 显而易见 第一步应该是找到他 |
[08:15] | Well, I’m not one to brag, | 我是不喜欢自夸啦 |
[08:17] | but I’ve been told that I excel at attracting unwanted attention. | 但听说我很擅长引来不必要的关注 |
[08:25] | That will come in handy. | 那一招会用得着 |
[08:27] | And after we recover the stones, we destroy them. | 我们取回宝石后 就将其摧毁 |
[08:29] | How would you even go about destroying the… | 你要怎么才能摧毁… |
[08:32] | Oh, you’re answering my question. Sorry. Thank you. | 你是在回答我的问题 抱歉 谢谢 |
[08:34] | The Infinity Crusher, | 无限碎石机 |
[08:35] | designed to disintegrate each stone into nothing. | 旨在将每颗宝石碎为乌有 |
[08:39] | Yep. I picked them. | 没错 我选的人 |
[08:42] | All right, everyone, you all know what to do. You know the plan. | 好了各位 你们都知道该做什么 都知道计划 |
[08:44] | Get the Soul Stone and get it to Gamora. | 夺下灵魂宝石 交给卡魔拉 |
[08:47] | We’ll hold the line. And then she’ll unleash the Crusher. | 我们守住防线 然后她会发动碎石机 |
[08:50] | With some luck, we’ll be home for dinner. | 运气好的话 我们还能赶回家吃晚饭 |
[08:52] | Okay, wait. Slow down a little bit. | 等一下 说慢一点 |
[08:54] | There’s a few people in the room that don’t understand. | 在场还有一些人没听明白 |
[08:56] | Not me. I get it. | 不是我 我明白了 |
[08:57] | But for them, maybe repeat it. | 但是为了他们着想 还是重复一遍吧 |
[09:00] | You’re ready. It’s showtime, my friends. | 你们准备好了 朋友们 好戏开场了 |
[09:03] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[09:11] | This place is safe? | 这个地方安全吗 |
[09:13] | Apparently, there’s not | 很明显 这里没有多少智慧生命 |
[09:14] | enough intelligent life here to attract Ultron. | 能吸引奥创前来 |
[09:16] | Until we decide to. | 这正是我们来的目的 |
[09:22] | Can I ask, what happened? | 我能问问这是怎么回事吗 |
[09:25] | Same thing that happened to you. Love. | 和你的遭遇相同 亲爱的 |
[09:29] | I take it you know the Captain Carter on your universe? | 我猜你认识你那个宇宙里的卡特队长吧 |
[09:32] | No. Captain America. | 不 是美国队长 |
[09:34] | In my universe, Steve Rogers received the serum. | 在我的宇宙 史蒂夫·罗杰斯注射了血清 |
[09:38] | Now, that would be a sight to see. | 我可真想看看那副场景 |
[09:48] | You trust him? | 你相信他吗 |
[09:54] | I trust everyone. | 我相信所有人 |
[09:56] | Hasten, friends. Tonight we feast. | 来吧 朋友们 为了明日的战斗 |
[09:59] | For tomorrow, we fight. | 今晚我们不醉不归 |
[10:00] | In that spirit, I propose a toast. | 既然如此 我提议我们干一杯 |
[10:03] | – Some mead. Wonderful. – Ooh. Now we’re talking. | -蜂蜜酒 太棒了 -这就对了 |
[10:05] | A wise sorcerer once told me | 一位睿智的法师曾告诉我 |
[10:07] | that to face death is part of the plan. | 人终有一死 |
[10:10] | To face death is to conquer one’s greatest fear of the unknown | 而面对死亡就是要克服对未知的极度恐惧 |
[10:15] | of nothingless space, of the end of all ends. | 对虚无的恐惧 对一切终结的恐惧 |
[10:19] | The senseless nothing and the vast opening of infinity to your… | 对于无意义的虚无 和无穷的无限 |
[10:25] | Let me. You’ve done enough, Doctor. | 让我来吧 你说得够多了 博士 |
[10:27] | To the Guardians of… | 敬多元宇宙 |
[10:29] | The Multiverse. | 守卫队 |
[10:33] | The Multiverse! | 多元宇宙守卫队 |
[10:39] | So there is life in this universe, | 原来这个宇宙还是有 |
[10:44] | after all. | 生命的 |
[10:46] | There goes waiting until we’re ready. | 还没准备好 就要开战了 |
[10:47] | In my defense, I did warn you. | 我得说 我警告过你们了 |
[10:50] | I excel at attracting unwanted attention. | 我擅长吸引不必要的注意 |
[11:03] | All right, here comes a non-compliant spell. | 好吧 我给大家加一个异态防护咒 |
[11:07] | Yeah, you might feel it. | 可能感觉有点奇怪 |
[11:10] | Oh, what is going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[11:12] | It’s a protection spell. You’re welcome. | 这是个保护咒 不用谢 |
[11:15] | This is fantastic. Showtime. Watcher! | 太棒了 开始吧 观察者 |
[11:22] | See you on the flip side. | 另一边见 |
[11:30] | I know how to deal with this party pooper. | 我知道怎么处理这个扫兴的人 |
[11:32] | Wait! Thor, the plan. | 等等 托尔 按计划行事 |
[11:33] | Viva Las Vegas! | 拉斯维加斯万岁 |
[11:47] | What? | 什么 |
[11:49] | Can’t say I’ve heard that battle cry before. | 我以前好像没听过这样的口号 |
[12:01] | All too easy. | 太简单了 |
[12:08] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[12:10] | Usually, you people are much easier to kill. | 通常来说 杀你们这些人轻而易举 |
[12:13] | Blimey! Not even a scratch. | 天啊 真是毫发无伤 |
[12:15] | You weren’t kidding about a protection spell. | 你这个防护咒还真管用 |
[12:17] | You’re protected, but it won’t last long. | 是很管用 但是坚持不了多久 |
[12:27] | – We’re up. Are you sure about this? – Of course not. | -该我们了 你有信心吗 -当然没有 |
[12:34] | Here we go. Now! | 走吧 快 |
[12:46] | – Gotcha. – Get off! | -抓住你了 -下来 |
[13:02] | Did you get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[13:02] | As Yondu says, “Never doubt sticky fingers.” | 勇度说过 “永远不要怀疑小偷们” |
[13:11] | Go! Go! | 走 快走 |
[13:16] | What? You’ve been hiding that the entire time? | 什么 原来你一直藏着这一手 |
[13:19] | Well, this has been delightful. | 玩得很开心 |
[13:21] | But it’s time for me to bring out some of my own toys. | 但我也该展示一下我的玩具了 |
[13:26] | My stone. You stole my Soul Stone? | 我的宝石 你们偷了我的灵魂宝石 |
[13:33] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[13:45] | That’ll keep him busy. | 这下他可有的忙了 |
[13:47] | Zombies! Great idea. I love zombies. | 僵尸 好主意 我喜欢僵尸 |
[13:49] | It’s not them. It’s what came with the zombies. | 重点不是僵尸 是跟着僵尸来的人 |
[13:52] | Tick tock, boys. | 伙计们 时间紧迫 |
[14:03] | That was unexpected. | 这倒是没想到 |
[14:05] | What? | 什么 |
[14:23] | Blimey bloody bollocks! | 我的老天啊 |
[14:30] | Oh, you made it. | 你们成功了 |
[14:33] | – You ready? – The stone? | -准备好了吗 -宝石呢 |
[14:43] | No, wait. Stand down. | 等等 不要 别开火 |
[14:45] | – She’s Natasha Romanoff. – Who? | -她是娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫 -谁 |
[14:47] | Yeah. I’m also supposed to be the last person on this planet. | 对 我也应该是这个星球上的最后一个人了 |
[14:50] | We’re from another universe. Universes. | 我们来自另一个宇宙 多个宇宙 |
[14:52] | We’re here to stop Ultron. | 我们是来阻止奥创的 |
[14:55] | I can prove it. | 我能证明这一点 |
[14:56] | Your father is Ivan. Your da’s Alexei. | 你的父亲是伊凡 养父是阿列克谢 |
[14:59] | And you’re the one woman I trust to have my six, including now. | 你是唯一我信任到 为我殿后的女性 现在也是 |
[15:04] | There are three people you trust in the universe, | 在这个宇宙里你只相信三个人 |
[15:07] | and I count myself lucky enough to be one of them. | 而我很幸运地就是其中之一 |
[15:13] | Well, we must be close. | 我们一定很亲密 |
[15:15] | I believe the term is “BFF.” | 我觉得准确的词汇是”闺蜜” |
[15:22] | I believe that you have something that belongs to me. | 我想你拿着属于我的一件东西 |
[15:25] | Natasha! | 娜塔莎 |
[15:34] | Wha… | 什么… |
[15:49] | I can destroy galaxies with a thought. | 我只需要动动意念就能消灭不同星系 |
[15:53] | Why won’t you die? | 你们怎么还不死 |
[16:06] | Wait. What? | 等一下 怎么回事 |
[16:23] | Give him all you’ve got. Don’t give him a chance to think. | 使出你浑身解数 不要给他思考的机会 |
[18:07] | Vegas! | 拉斯维加斯 |
[18:27] | You’re done. | 你完了 |
[18:47] | Is that it? Is it over? | 就这样吗 结束了 |
[18:49] | We win? Yeah? Not so hard. | 我们赢了 对吗 并不是很难 |
[18:52] | It doesn’t feel over. | 我并不觉得结束了 |
[18:55] | I’m honestly surprised. | 我真的很惊讶 |
[18:59] | Didn’t the Watcher warn you? | 观察者没警告过你们吗 |
[19:01] | Every universe is different, each one just a fraction unique. | 每个宇宙都不同 每一个都碎片化的独特 |
[19:07] | Thus the Infinity Stones are unique. | 而且无限宝石也是独特的 |
[19:11] | Of course. | 我明白了 |
[19:12] | The Crusher was designed | 碎石机被设计成 |
[19:13] | to destroy the stones on my world, not his. | 用来毁掉我空间的宝石 不是他那组 |
[19:26] | Brace yourselves. | 大家做好战斗准备 |
[19:38] | You. It’s you. | 你 是你 |
[19:41] | If I destroy you, you all fall. | 只要我毁灭了你 你们就都完了 |
[20:23] | Hey, Cap, I have an idea, | 队长 我有个办法 |
[20:25] | but I’ll need distance and a clear target. Can you do that? | 但我需要点距离并锁定目标 你能帮我吗 |
[20:27] | I’ve got the shield. You’ve got the sword. | 我有盾 你有刀 |
[20:29] | More like an arrow with the mother of all viruses in the tip, | 更准确说是箭尖带着病毒之母的一支箭 |
[20:32] | but cute wordplay. | 不过 俏皮话不错 |
[21:24] | This one’s for you, Clint. | 为了你 克林特 |
[22:18] | This is far nicer than my human body ever was. | 这可比我的人体肉身好太多了 |
[22:23] | Who’s there? Who said that? | 谁在那 谁在说话 |
[22:25] | This is a fascinating change of pace, yeah? | 这可是令人着迷的步调变化 对吗 |
[22:29] | It has been a long time since I have had legs. | 我已经好久都没有腿了 |
[22:32] | I’d like to make this a permanent condition. | 我想永久保持这个状态 |
[22:35] | This body is occupied. | 这个身体有人占了 |
[22:36] | For now, but not for long. | 暂时是 但持续不了多久了 |
[22:39] | What? Who are you? What is your objective? | 什么 你是谁 你的目的是什么 |
[22:44] | Once upon a time, it was to bring forth HYDRA’s domination, | 曾经的目标 是实现九头蛇的统治 |
[22:49] | but you ended that. | 但你终结了那个目标 |
[22:51] | So now, I suppose my objective is to end you. | 所以现在 我的目标就是终结你 |
[22:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:18] | Hey, are you all right? | 你们都没事吧 |
[23:19] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[23:21] | Okay, that was, uh… Can someone explain, please? | 好 刚才…麻烦有谁能解释一下吗 |
[23:24] | I gave him a virus. A nasty one. | 我给他植入了病毒 非常可怕的病毒 |
[24:06] | Cousin, what are you doing? | 堂哥 你在做什么 |
[24:10] | The Watcher owes us this. | 这是观察者欠我们的 |
[24:11] | With these stones, we could fix our worlds | 有了宝石 我们可以修复各自的宇宙 |
[24:14] | our lives. | 我们的命运 |
[24:17] | T’Challa, Thor, | 特查拉 托尔 |
[24:18] | are you gonna turn down | 你们要拒绝 |
[24:19] | the one thing guaranteed to save your homes? | 唯一能保证你们拯救自己宇宙的东西吗 |
[24:23] | Peggy, you can be with your fella again. | 佩吉 你可以和自己的爱人重聚 |
[24:26] | Strange, you more than anyone know that this is it. | 斯特兰奇 你比任何人都清楚这就是答案 |
[24:29] | This is our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[24:38] | Hand over the stones, cousin. | 把宝石交出来 堂哥 |
[24:40] | I’m not your cousin. | 我不是你的堂哥 |
[24:42] | I’m sorry it has to end this way. | 很抱歉今天要这么结束 |
[24:57] | Oh, no, no, no. I am afraid that armor belongs to me. | 不 不 不 我想那战甲是我的 |
[25:02] | Is that Arnim Zola? | 那是阿尼姆·佐拉吗 |
[25:04] | HYDRA never died, it just mutated. | 九头蛇从不会死 它只是变异了 |
[25:07] | Well, that explains the stomach-face. | 难怪脸长肚皮上 |
[25:32] | We were never meant to win. | 我们本来不是为了赢下战斗而来 |
[25:37] | We were here to separate the stones from the body. | 我们的目的是把宝石和身体分开 |
[26:33] | You foresaw every moment | 你遇预见了一切 |
[26:35] | from the failed Infinity Crusher, | 从无限碎石机的失败 |
[26:37] | to Killmonger’s betrayal, and my… | 到杀人魔头的背叛还有我的… |
[26:39] | Your sacrifice. | 你的牺牲 |
[26:41] | “Sacrifice”? | “牺牲” |
[26:43] | That would imply I had something to lose. | 这词得用在我还有什么可以失去的情况下 |
[26:45] | Someone needs to attend to them. | 得有人盯着他们 |
[26:47] | If that pocket dimension cracks, if they escape– | 如果那个袖珍宇宙维度碎了 他们逃出来… |
[26:50] | I’ll watch. | 我来看着 |
[26:52] | I have nothing but time. | 我只剩大把的时间了 |
[26:53] | Thank you, Stephen. | 谢谢你 斯蒂芬 |
[26:55] | Mmm. And besides, what are friends for? | 另外 朋友不就是用来做这种事的吗 |
[27:01] | The entire Multiverse owes you a debt of gratitude. | 整个多元宇宙都欠你们一句感谢 |
[27:09] | But your worlds will never know this victory. | 但是你自己的世界永远不会知道这次胜利 |
[27:13] | Once you walk through that door, | 一旦你走过那扇门 |
[27:15] | you’ll return to the exact moment you left. | 会回到离开前的那一刻 |
[27:27] | It’s time to go, Captain. | 是时候离开了 队长 |
[27:35] | You’d rather return to another time. | 你想要回到另一条时间线上 |
[27:38] | Haven’t I earned my happy ending? | 难道我还没赢得自己的幸福结局吗 |
[27:42] | Trust me, that world, that time, | 相信我 这个宇宙在那个时刻 |
[27:46] | needs Captain Carter. | 需要卡特队长 |
[28:06] | And then there was one. | 现在只剩下你了 |
[28:08] | I won’t go back there. My world is… | 我不会回去了 我的世界已经… |
[28:13] | gone. | 不在了 |
[28:14] | You won, but I lost. | 你赢了 但是我输了 |
[28:16] | – I cannot in– – Interfere? Yeah, I know. | -我不能干… -干预 是的 我知道 |
[28:19] | We’re just stories to you. We’re not real. | 我们对你来说只是故事 不是真实的 |
[28:22] | You watch us fight, win, lose. | 你看着我们战斗 胜利 失败 |
[28:24] | Tell me, did you make popcorn while Ultron murdered my friends | 告诉我 奥创杀我的朋友 把我的世界夷为平地时 |
[28:28] | and burned my world to the ground? | 你是不是还准备了爆米花 |
[28:30] | You are more than that to me. | 你们对我来说不止如此 |
[28:32] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[28:33] | You, your stories, | 你 你的故事 |
[28:36] | they are everything to me. | 他们是我的一切 |
[28:39] | Then fix my world. | 那就拯救我的世界 |
[28:42] | I can’t, Natasha. | 我不能 娜塔莎 |
[28:47] | I’m not walking through that door. | 我不会走过那扇门的 |
[28:49] | Well, the door was more of a metaphor anyway. | 那扇门也只是做做样子而已 |
[29:07] | Where… Where are we? | 我们… 我们在哪里 |
[29:09] | On a world that lost their Widow. | 在一个刚刚失去了黑寡妇的世界 |
[29:12] | It’s a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[29:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:17] | You and your replacement Avengers fought valiantly, | 你和你的复仇者代替品们已经英勇地战斗过了 |
[29:20] | but now I think it’s time you told me all your secrets. | 现在是时候告诉我所有的秘密了 |
[29:29] | I was told you were dead. | 他们跟我说你死了 |
[29:32] | Same. | 你也一样 |
[29:38] | You’re not my Natasha, | 你不是我的娜塔莎 |
[29:40] | but something tells me you have her spirit. | 但是我感觉你有她的精神 |
[29:46] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 这就够了 不是吗 |
[29:48] | All creatures searching for a place to belong. | 世间万物都在寻找自己的归属 |
[29:53] | To call home. | 自己的家 |
[29:55] | As for me, I am the Watcher. | 至于我 观察者 |
[29:59] | The Multiverse, every single world, every story is my home, | 整个多元宇宙 每一个世界 每一个故事都是我的家园 |
[30:04] | and I will protect it to the end. | 我会永远保护他们 |
[30:51] | I’m too fast. | 我超快的 |
[30:54] | Don’t tell me, he was your type? | 别告诉我他是你喜欢的类型 |
[30:56] | Oh, Widow, I’ve never been so happy to see you. | 寡妇 我看见你太高兴了 |
[30:59] | Did you hit your head or something? | 你这是撞到头了还是怎么的 |
[31:00] | A few times, actually. | 还真撞了几次 |
[31:02] | Shake it off. You’ll need all your marbles for this one. | 赶快缓过来 你需要其中精力对付这个 |
[31:06] | I found what the pirates were after. | 我发现海盗的目标是什么了 |
[31:10] | Peggy, you might wanna brace yourself. | 佩吉 你需要有心理准备 |
[31:13] | I can promise you, Nat, | 我向你保证 小娜 |
[31:14] | this won’t be the strangest thing I’ve dealt with today. | 这肯定不是我今天见过的最奇怪的事情 |
[31:17] | Famous last words. | 这话听着耳熟 |
[31:24] | The HYDRA Stomper? | 九头蛇践踏者 |
[31:26] | Yeah, and there’s someone inside. | 是啊 里面有人 |