时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Um, a little help here, sweetheart. | 帮我一下 甜心 |
[00:10] | Oh, heck no! | 才不要呢 |
[00:13] | I know you did not just call me sweetheart. | 我知道你除了我还有很多个甜心 |
[00:15] | Do I look like some nasty, overpriced | 我看上去像那种烦人的 |
[00:17] | Valentine’s Day candy to you? | 高价情人节糖果吗 |
[00:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[00:21] | Excuse yourself, parental unit. | 没什么 烦人老妈 |
[00:26] | Okay, you have four seconds to tell me what’s up | 除非你想被禁足到你的孩子都生了孩子 |
[00:29] | before you’re grounded until your kids have kids. | 你有四秒钟的时间跟我解释清楚 |
[00:31] | Sorry, Mom. | 对不起 老妈 |
[00:33] | I was just kinda gettin’ into character | 我刚刚入戏太深了 |
[00:35] | I just got word that we have a new mission | 我收到消息说我们要去少女管教所 |
[00:37] | at the reformatory for wayward girls. | 执行一个新任务 |
[00:39] | Okay. Fill me in. | 说详细点 |
[00:40] | So the Other Side is recruiting troubled teens | 敌方组织彼岸正在从少管所里招募问题少女 |
[00:43] | from inside, so we have to go undercover | 所以我们要去埋伏 |
[00:45] | and identify the recruiter. | 找出那个招募人员 |
[00:47] | Your cover is going to be a guard, | 你的身份是警卫 |
[00:50] | – and my cover is– – A troubled teen with a big mouth? | -我的身份是 -大嘴巴的问题少女 |
[00:53] | Bingo, little homie. Not as dumb as you look. | 猜对了 哥们儿 你也没有看上去的那么笨嘛 |
[00:56] | Okay, sorry. I got a little carried away that time. | 对不起 我差点就抽不出来了 |
[00:59] | Let me help you with the groceries. | 我这就去帮你整理东西 |
[01:02] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:05] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:09] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:12] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:14] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:17] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:20] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:25] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:28] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[01:30] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[01:32] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[01:35] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[01:37] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[01:39] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[01:41] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[01:43] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[01:46] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[01:47] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[01:50] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:01] | Hold up, delinquent. | 给我站住 小流氓 |
[02:02] | Are you okay, honey? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[02:05] | Mom, relax. I’m fine, okay? | 放松 妈妈 我没事 |
[02:06] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[02:08] | It’s just that the girls in here are a little rough around the edges. | 这里的女孩看上去都不像省油的灯 |
[02:11] | Let them get in my way, I’ll smooth ’em out. | 放马过来 我把她们都吹了 |
[02:13] | That’s my girl. | 真不愧是我的女儿 |
[02:16] | Now get your butt out there, delinquent. | 赶紧给我进去 小流氓 |
[02:19] | Fresh meat, fresh meat, fresh meat. | 鲜肉 鲜肉 鲜肉 |
[02:22] | Fresh meat? I don’t think so. | 鲜肉 不是吧 |
[02:24] | I’m a vegetarian, yo. | 我可是吃素的 |
[02:26] | Hey, veggie. Keep your mouth shut. | 闭嘴吧 吃素的 |
[02:30] | While you’re in here, you’re mine. | 在这里的人都得听我的 |
[02:33] | You do what I say when I say and how I say do it. | 我啥时候说的啥说的咋你都得照办 |
[02:37] | Uh, technically, | 严格来讲 |
[02:39] | the correct grammar would be “the way I say to do it.” | 正确的语法应该是 “咋说的” |
[02:42] | Oh, sookie sookie. | 哎呦呦 |
[02:45] | We got the grammar police up in here, y’all. | 大家伙们 新来了个语法警官呢 |
[02:48] | Uh… technically, | 严格来讲 |
[02:50] | that’s not grammar at all, but… | 那都不算是语法啦 不过 |
[02:54] | I mean, yes, ma’am. | 知道了 长官 |
[02:57] | You must be the new guard. | 你肯定是新来的警卫 |
[03:00] | I’m Big Ange. | 我是大安吉 |
[03:01] | I’m medium-sized Kathy. | 我是中号凯西 |
[03:04] | You’re funny, Kathy. | 你很幽默嘛 凯西 |
[03:09] | Yo, what’s up? I’m Cassandra. | 大家好啊 我叫卡珊德拉 |
[03:12] | My friends call me Puppet. | 我的朋友们都叫我木偶 |
[03:13] | That’s right. Puppet. | 没错 就是木偶 |
[03:15] | Wanna know how I got the name Puppet? | 想知道我为什么叫木偶吗 |
[03:18] | Well, too bad, ’cause I wasn’t gonna tell you guys anyway. | 太可惜了 我可没有打算告诉你们 |
[03:22] | Abigail. | 阿比盖尔 |
[03:25] | Actually, my name is Scar. | 事实上 姐叫伤疤 |
[03:28] | Why do they call you that? | 你为啥叫这个 |
[03:31] | Call me Abigail one more time, | 再叫我一次阿比盖尔 |
[03:32] | and you’ll find out. | 你就会知道原因了 |
[03:39] | I just kinda got here, so I gotta unpack and stuff. | 我才刚来 所以得去收拾东西了 |
[03:43] | Guard, please lock me in my cell. | 警卫 快把我关进牢房里 |
[03:54] | I can see you in there. | 我看见你在里面了 |
[04:01] | What do you want, Petey? | 你想干嘛 皮蒂 |
[04:04] | My mom said your mom’s sprinklers | 我妈说你妈的洒水器 |
[04:07] | are making her flowerbed all muddy. | 把她的花圃弄得遍地是泥 |
[04:12] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[04:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:16] | But I’ve seen things. | 可是我感觉到了 |
[04:18] | Something weird is going on in this house. | 这屋里有怪事发生 |
[04:21] | When I find it, I’ll let you know. | 等我知道了 我就告诉你 |
[04:26] | So is your mom here? | 所以 你妈在吗 |
[04:27] | Nope, it’s just me. | 不在 就我在家 |
[04:31] | You’re home alone. Now I gotcha. | 你自己在家 这下被我抓到了吧 |
[04:33] | ‘Cause my mom’s gonna call the authorities | 我妈会给儿童保护局打电话 |
[04:36] | on your mom’s butt. | 告你妈的状 |
[04:38] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[04:41] | My mom is, uh, right upstairs. | 我妈就在楼上 |
[04:43] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[04:44] | You just said… | 你刚说了 |
[04:46] | Clean your ears out, pumpkin face. | 听好了 南瓜脸 |
[04:49] | I said she’s right upstairs. | 我说了她在楼上 |
[04:51] | Petey, no one likes a buttinsky. | 皮蒂 没人喜欢爱管闲事的家伙 |
[04:55] | Tell your mama to mind her own flowers. | 让你妈管好自己的花 |
[05:00] | Told ya. | 我没骗你吧 |
[05:02] | Something weird is going on in this house. | 这屋里肯定有点问题 |
[05:05] | I promise you, I will figure it out. | 我向你保证 我会查出来的 |
[05:10] | Figure this out. | 你尽管查啊 |
[05:14] | Kids. | 小孩就是烦人 |
[05:20] | Inspection! | 例行检查 |
[05:22] | Against the wall, delinquent. | 靠墙站 小流氓 |
[05:32] | Uh, what do you think you’re doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[05:35] | I just made that bed. | 我刚铺好床 |
[05:36] | Lookin’ for contraband, delinquent. | 找走私货 小流氓 |
[05:39] | It seems like you’re enjoying this | 看上去你有些太投入了吧 |
[05:42] | a little bit too much, Officer Velasquez. | 维拉斯克斯警官 |
[05:46] | Why are you hiding in your cell? | 你躲在牢房里做什么 |
[05:48] | Your mission’s out there. | 你的任务在外面 |
[05:49] | But it is scary out there. | 但是外面好可怕 |
[05:52] | That girl Scar, she barked at me. | 那个叫伤疤的女孩 她吠我 |
[05:55] | Barked. | 是吠我啊 |
[05:58] | These girls are way tougher than I thought they’d be. | 这些女孩比我想象的厉害多了 |
[06:01] | Yes, I kinda figured that out when you ran from them, | 是啊 我甚至可以想象出你被吓得 |
[06:03] | screaming, “Help, help, help!” | 边跑边喊 “救命啊 救命啊” |
[06:06] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[06:09] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以做到 |
[06:10] | You just gotta sharpen your teeth. | 你得把牙齿都磨尖了 |
[06:12] | Your bite has to be worse than their bark. | 你得狠狠地咬下去 比她们吠你还要狠 |
[06:15] | Get in good with that Scar girl. | 跟那个叫伤疤的女孩搞好关系 |
[06:17] | And how am I supposed to do that? | 怎么搞 |
[06:19] | Just walk up to her and be like, | 径直朝她走过去 说一句 |
[06:21] | What’s up, Scar? | 你好啊 伤疤 |
[06:22] | How’s it goin’, girl? | 怎么样啊 姑娘 |
[06:23] | Slap the snot outta anyone lately? | 最近有没有教训人啊 |
[06:25] | I did. Let’s be evil besties. | 我有哦 咱俩结个邪恶联盟呗 |
[06:27] | Embrace your bad self, girl. | 尽情表现你邪恶的一面吧 姑娘 |
[06:30] | And don’t worry. I got your back. | 别担心 有我罩着你 |
[06:33] | I’m not gonna let anything bad happen to my baby. | 我绝不会让任何人碰你一手指头的 |
[06:35] | – Thanks, Mom. – Now clean up this cell, delinquent. | -谢了 妈妈 -现在赶紧给我整理牢房 小流氓 |
[06:38] | Your mama don’t work here! | 你妈可不在这儿工作 |
[06:40] | That’s funny ’cause your mama does work here. | 挺搞笑的 因为你妈就在这儿工作 |
[06:53] | Judy! Are you in there? | 朱蒂 你在吗 |
[06:56] | I can see the lights are on. | 我看见灯亮着呢 |
[06:59] | I will not be ignored! | 别想把我当成空气 |
[07:03] | Anyway, I’m coming back, and this time, | 反正我还是会再来的 下一次 |
[07:05] | I’m bringing my mother. | 我就带我妈来了 |
[07:07] | Mom! | 妈 |
[07:10] | That Petey is getting on my last nerve. | 我快要被皮蒂烦死了 |
[07:13] | Now I don’t have a choice. | 这下我只能出杀手锏了 |
[07:15] | I need a baby-sitter. Or a robot sitter. | 我得要个保姆 或者说是机器人保姆 |
[07:22] | Hey, girl, any chance you can | 你好 姑娘 |
[07:24] | baby-sit Judy tonight? | 你今晚可以照看下朱蒂吗 |
[07:26] | Sorry, Mrs. C. I’m pretty busy. | 对不起 库珀阿姨 我很忙的 |
[07:28] | And between you and me, | 这话我只和你说啊 |
[07:30] | that little Judy’s a pain in the butt. | 那个小朱蒂可真是讨人厌啊 |
[07:32] | You’re not walk in the park yourself. | 彼此彼此 |
[07:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:37] | Judy, give me back that phone. | 朱蒂 把电话还给我 |
[07:38] | She’s so precious. | 她可真调皮 |
[07:40] | Please take care of Judy for me tonight. | 拜托你今晚照看下朱蒂吧 |
[07:42] | How much does it pay? | 那报酬是多少 |
[07:43] | I don’t know. $500. | 我不知道 五百美元吧 |
[07:46] | I’ll be right over. | 我马上就到 |
[08:20] | Bunch of weak girls in here. | 一帮软妹子 |
[08:22] | Where’s all the tough chicks everyone warned me about? | 那些人说的女汉子都哪去了 |
[08:24] | We’re the tough chicks. | 我们就是女汉子 |
[08:26] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:32] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[08:36] | Guess I’ll just hang out with y’all. | 那我就跟你们一起玩吧 |
[08:38] | – Who said you’re tough enough? – I did. | -谁说你够格了 -我啊 |
[08:42] | In fact, I’ll prove I’m tough enough. Anything. Name it. | 我可以证明给你看 尽管出题吧 |
[08:44] | Okay. I want you to mop the floor. | 好 那你去拖地吧 |
[08:48] | Man, piece of cake. I’m gonna need a bucket– | 小菜一碟 我需要一个水桶 |
[08:50] | No. I want you to mop the floor | 不是 我说的是 |
[08:53] | with that guard. | 用那个警卫拖地 |
[08:58] | Velasquez? Come on. The little one? | 维拉斯克斯 拜托 那个小个子 |
[09:00] | Give me a real challenge. | 来个有挑战性的啊 |
[09:02] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[09:04] | You too scared to step to a guard? | 你害怕得不敢靠近警卫吗 |
[09:09] | I will step to her. | 我这就去靠近她 |
[09:11] | In fact, I’m gonna step on her. | 事实上 我要踩着她过去 |
[09:14] | It’ll be like Riverdancin’ up in here, yo. | 看看我的大河之舞吧 |
[09:24] | Mom, you know I love you, | 妈妈 你也知道我很爱你 |
[09:26] | but I gotta mess you up. | 但是我要对不住你了 |
[09:28] | – Excuse me? – Scar says I have to fight you. | -你说啥 -伤疤叫我打你 |
[09:31] | In that case, hit me hard. | 那样的话 就下手狠点吧 |
[09:34] | What? I don’t want to. You’re my mommy. | 啥 我不想打你啊 你是我妈呀 |
[09:38] | And your mommy is sayin’, “Hit me.” | 你妈说了 打我 |
[09:40] | Come on. This’ll just be like sparring practice at home. | 来吧 就像我们在家练习对打那样 |
[09:42] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -来吧 |
[09:44] | Okay. I’m gonna hit you now, okay? | 好 我要打你了 行吗 |
[09:50] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛呢 |
[09:52] | I’m not gonna make it easy on you. | 我不会让你的 |
[09:54] | Hit me again, delinquent. See what happens. | 再来啊 小流氓 看我怎么收拾你 |
[10:08] | – Nice kick, Mom. – Thanks. | -踢得漂亮啊 妈妈 -谢谢 |
[10:11] | – Wanna do that over-the-table thing? – Sure. Why not? | -要翻过桌子吗 -行啊 |
[10:18] | Settle down. | 别打了 |
[10:20] | All of you, back to what you were doing, now! | 都给我回去呆着 马上 |
[10:24] | Not you, Puppet. | 没说你 木偶 |
[10:25] | I got other plans for you. | 你有别的任务 |
[10:28] | Fine. You can lock me up, but you cannot break me. | 行 你可以把我关起来 但你没法击垮我 |
[10:33] | I’ve got something worse than lock-up. | 我有更厉害的办法 |
[10:35] | You’re gettin’ a time out. | 我让你停下来静一静 |
[10:39] | And you gonna think about what you done done. | 好好反省你都干了些什么 |
[10:43] | Tough stuff. | 小悍妇 |
[10:51] | So now that you hang with my crew, | 现在都是自己人了 |
[10:53] | what’s your story, Puppet? | 说说你的故事吧 木偶 |
[10:55] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你可不就是想知道吗 |
[10:57] | Yes. That’s why I asked. | 想啊 所以我才问的 |
[11:00] | We’re friends now. What’s with the attitude? | 我们现在是朋友了 你干嘛还这种态度啊 |
[11:03] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:05] | Come on. How’d you end up in here? | 说吧 你是怎么进来的 |
[11:07] | Well, uh, I knocked over a convenience store. | 我搞了一家便利店 |
[11:10] | That’s no big thing. | 那不算啥 |
[11:12] | Convenience stores get robbed all the time. | 便利店总是会被抢的嘛 |
[11:15] | Oh, I didn’t rob it. Took a forklift, | 我没抢 我开了辆铲车 |
[11:18] | and turned it on its side. | 把它给碾了 |
[11:21] | Dang, Puppet. | 赞啊 木偶 |
[11:23] | That’s messed up. | 相当壮观啊 |
[11:26] | Who wants help with their homework? | 有人需要帮忙做作业吗 |
[11:29] | I’m guessing you, because I don’t need help with mine. | 我猜你会比较需要 因为我用不着帮自己 |
[11:32] | Seriously. A third grader could do it. | 我说真的 三年级的学生都会做了 |
[11:35] | Well, lucky for you, | 恭喜你 |
[11:37] | I was awesome in third grade. | 我三年级课程学得可好了 |
[11:39] | I don’t want to brag, | 我也不想自吹自擂 |
[11:40] | but I did do it twice. | 但是我可念了两次 |
[11:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:45] | Stacy has 40 beans and Andy has 50 beans. | 史戴西有四十个豆子 安迪有五十个 |
[11:49] | If Chris has twice as many beans as Stacy and Andy combined, | 如果克里斯的豆子是史戴西和安迪总和的二倍 |
[11:52] | then what does Chris have? | 那克里斯有多少 |
[11:53] | Gas, I’m thinking. | 我想想 |
[11:57] | You know what? I can take it from here. | 那什么 我还是自己来吧 |
[12:00] | Yeah. Homework is boring. | 是啊 作业最无聊了 |
[12:03] | Ooh, I could give you a makeover. | 我可以帮你化妆大改造 |
[12:05] | Ooh, that’s okay. | 不用麻烦了 |
[12:10] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 来吧 会很好玩的 |
[12:13] | What are we gonna do to that face? | 这张脸要怎么打扮好呢 |
[12:15] | Whatever you want. | 随便你改成什么样子 |
[12:16] | I got five more in the closet. | 反正我衣柜里还有五个一样的脸蛋 |
[12:18] | – Huh? – Nothing. | -啥 -没啥 |
[12:30] | Hey, Mom, couple of things. | 妈妈 说几件事 |
[12:32] | First off, the vending machine is out of animal crackers, | 首先 自动售货机里的动物饼干卖完了 |
[12:35] | so if you can get some more, that would be super. | 如果你能解决 那就太好了 |
[12:37] | And also, I have infiltrated Scar’s group. | 其次 我已经潜入伤疤的队伍了 |
[12:39] | Great. But the recruiter’s only gonna pick one girl. | 很好 但是招募人员只招一个卧底 |
[12:42] | You have to out-Scar Scar. | 你得做疤中疤 |
[12:45] | You have to be the top dog. | 务必做到最好 |
[12:47] | Man, this mission is exhausting. | 这次任务真是累死人了 |
[12:49] | First I gotta infiltrate, now I gotta be the top dog. | 先得潜入进去 然后还得做上老大 |
[12:51] | When does it end? | 什么时候才是个头啊 |
[12:54] | What are you complainin’ about? | 你抱怨什么呢 |
[12:56] | The other guards expect me to chip in for a present | 其他的警卫还想要我出钱 |
[12:59] | for Big Ange’s birthday. | 给大安吉买生日礼物呢 |
[13:00] | I’ve known her for, like, 20 minutes. | 我才认识她二十分钟好么 |
[13:04] | Fine. I’ll go be top dog. | 好吧 我会努力的 |
[13:07] | That’s right. I said we want more animal crackers. | 没错 我就是说了我们要动物饼干 |
[13:10] | The kind with sprinkles and frosting. | 要上面洒着彩糖和糖霜的那种 |
[13:14] | Anything else is bunk! | 别的都不行 |
[13:15] | That’s right, I said bunk! | 没错 别的不行 |
[13:19] | Dang, Puppet. | 赞啊 木偶 |
[13:21] | What were you goin’ off about? | 你发什么脾气啊 |
[13:25] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[13:27] | Did I ask you to talk? | 我让你说话了吗 |
[13:29] | You got a big mouth, Abigail. | 你真是个大嘴巴 阿比盖尔 |
[13:33] | Yeah, I got a big mouth. | 对 我是大嘴巴 |
[13:35] | But my fists are even bigger. | 但是我的拳头更大 |
[13:37] | Now my mashed potatoes are gonna get cold, | 我的土豆泥要凉了 |
[13:40] | ’cause I’m gonna have to handle you. | 因为我得先解决你了 |
[13:44] | I don’t think so. | 休想 |
[13:45] | Not on my watch. | 别想在我的眼皮底下撒野 |
[13:48] | Man, good thing Big Ange broke it up, | 好在大安吉及时过来了 |
[13:51] | ’cause I was ready to duke this one out. | 要不你就惨了 |
[13:53] | Girls, violence is never the answer. | 姑娘们 暴力是解决不了问题的 |
[13:57] | Unless it’s in a boxing ring. | 拳击赛就另当别论了 |
[14:04] | Okay, I need you to be careful out there. | 好了 你一定要谨慎 |
[14:06] | Keep your gloves up. I hear Scar has never lost a fight. | 不能掉以轻心 听说伤疤从来没输过 |
[14:09] | Mom, relax. Okay? I got this. | 妈妈 淡定 我能行的 |
[14:12] | I’m just gonna do a roundhouse kick, | 我要来个回旋踢 |
[14:14] | and then maybe a flying scissor takedown. | 没准再飞一个剪刀腿 |
[14:17] | KC, you can’t do that. | KC 你不能那么做 |
[14:20] | I don’t know, Mom. | 那可不好说 老妈 |
[14:21] | I’d say there’s about 50 enemy agents that say that I can. | 要我说有大概五十个敌方特工都能证明我可以呢 |
[14:26] | This is boxing. There are rules. | 这可是拳击赛 是有规则的 |
[14:29] | You only get one move– a punch. | 你只能做一个动作 出拳 |
[14:31] | Boxers, to the center of the ring. | 拳击运动员们 各就各位 |
[14:34] | Good luck, Puppet. | 祝你好运 木偶 |
[14:37] | Uh, Scar, girl, | 伤疤 姐们儿 |
[14:40] | you see, I’ve been thinkin’. | 那啥 我想了想 |
[14:42] | And, um, I forgive you. | 决定原谅你了 |
[14:46] | Hug it out? | 抱一个 |
[14:54] | What is up with her and the animal noises? | 她这么叫唤是什么意思 |
[15:30] | I don’t know how much more of this I can take. | 我不知道我还能坚持多久 |
[15:33] | What round are we even on? | 这是第几回合了 |
[15:35] | Let’s see. | 我看看啊 |
[15:37] | You just finished… the first round. | 第一回合刚结束 |
[15:41] | Mom, I can’t go back in there. | 老妈 我不能再回去打了 |
[15:44] | I’m afraid she’s gonna rip me apart like a birthday pita. | 我怕她会像撕礼物包装纸那样把我给撕开的 |
[15:46] | Relax. | 放松 |
[15:48] | This mouth guard contains an eardrum disruptor. | 这个咬合板里面有耳膜干扰器 |
[15:51] | Just point it at Scar and bite down. | 只要对着伤疤然后咬下去 |
[15:53] | It’ll send out a silent pulse | 它就会发射出无声脉冲 |
[15:54] | causing her to lose her balance. | 令她失去平衡 |
[15:56] | Really? You couldn’t have given that to me | 你就不能早点拿出来吗 |
[15:58] | before Scar decided to rearrange my ribs? | 她差点就要把我的肋骨重装一遍了 |
[16:00] | Get out there, champ. | 去吧 冠军 |
[16:34] | Bounce. | 弹开 |
[16:40] | You now have my permission to grub. | 你们可以坐了 |
[16:46] | Looks like you’re really takin’ to bein’ the boss, huh, Puppet? | 看来你这个老大当得蛮得心应手嘛 木偶 |
[16:49] | That’s right. Got a problem with it, call someone who cares. | 没错 有问题的话就去找个在乎的人喽 |
[16:53] | I care. | 我在乎啊 |
[16:54] | Underneath this gruff exterior beats the heart of a woman | 在这个简单粗暴的外表之下 |
[16:57] | who is deeply concerned with the rehabilitation | 藏着一颗 |
[17:00] | of Virginia’s wayward youth. | 关心弗吉尼亚州不良少年的心啊 |
[17:02] | – Really? – Heck, no! | -真的吗 -当然不是 |
[17:04] | Let’s take a walk. | 跟我走 |
[17:10] | What if I told you I could get you out of here, | 假如我告诉你我能帮你弄出去 |
[17:12] | if you agree to go work for a secret group of bad guys called the Other Side? | 但是你要为一个名叫彼岸的秘密坏蛋组织效力 |
[17:16] | Wait. The other side of what? | 等等 什么彼岸 |
[17:19] | It’s just the Other Side. | 就叫彼岸 |
[17:22] | – So there’s no other side? – No. Just the Other Side. | -没有其它岸吗 -没有 就叫彼岸 |
[17:25] | – Why don’t they just call it the Side? – How the heck do I know?! | -那为什么不叫此岸 -我哪知道 |
[17:29] | But if you think you bad in here, | 如果你觉得你在这儿很厉害 |
[17:31] | you really get to be bad, you come work for us. | 那就一坏到底 过来跟我们混吧 |
[17:34] | I like the sound of that. | 听上去不错 |
[17:35] | Good. Meet me here 10:00 tonight. | 很好 今晚十点这儿见 |
[17:41] | Perfect. You look perfect. | 完美 你看上去简直完美 |
[17:46] | Why exactly am I wearing my mom’s clothes? | 我为啥要穿我妈的衣服 |
[17:49] | We’re playing dress-up. | 我们在玩盛装打扮嘛 |
[17:51] | It’s a natural rite of passage for all young girls. | 这是所有女孩子成长过程中都会干的事 |
[17:53] | I don’t know what kind of messed-up family you come from, | 我不知道你是从怎样混乱的家庭里出来的 |
[17:56] | but I refuse to be a part of this mess. | 反正我拒绝成为你混乱的一部分 |
[17:58] | But you look so cute. | 但是你看上去好可爱 |
[18:01] | Oh, speaking of cute, | 说到可爱 |
[18:02] | I forgot to call my boyfriend Eric. | 我忘记给我男友埃里克打电话了 |
[18:05] | Eric, it’s Marisa. | 埃里克 我是玛丽莎 |
[18:07] | I just want to let you know that I am baby-sitting, | 我就想告诉你一声我在当保姆 |
[18:09] | so I will not be able to go out with you tonight. | 所以今晚就不能和你一起出去了 |
[18:12] | In case you were going to ask. | 以防你要问我 |
[18:14] | Oh, you weren’t? What about tomorrow night? | 你不会啊 那明晚怎么样 |
[18:16] | Next week? | 下周呢 |
[18:17] | Sorry, I’m confused, Eric. | 对不起 我有点迷糊 埃里克 |
[18:20] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要和我分手吗 |
[18:28] | Please tell me you don’t need a hug. | 拜托告诉我你不需要拥抱 |
[18:33] | Why does this always happen to me? | 为什么受伤的总是我 |
[18:37] | Probably because you’re more concerned about | 也许是因为相比内在 |
[18:40] | what’s on the outside than what’s on the inside. | 你更关注外表 |
[18:42] | – Why would you say that? – Uh, my face? | -为什么你会这么觉得啊 -因为我的脸呗 |
[18:45] | Marisa, you need to take a good, long, hard look at yourself. | 玛丽莎 你真的该好好看看你自己了 |
[18:48] | – I do that every– – Not in the mirror. | -有啊 我每天都 -不只是照镜子 |
[18:53] | Girlfriend, you need to stop frontin’. | 闺蜜 你就别折腾了 |
[18:55] | You are so right. | 你说得对 |
[18:57] | I do need to stop fronting. | 我真得别折腾了 |
[18:59] | What exactly does that mean? | 折腾是啥意思 |
[19:03] | It means you need to be more like who you are with KC, | 你应该像和KC在一起时那样 做你自己 |
[19:05] | and stop trying to please others. | 别再想要取悦别人了 |
[19:07] | So what you’re saying is, | 所以你的意思是 |
[19:10] | I just need to be myself? | 我只要做我自己就好了 |
[19:12] | Well, you could probably do better than that. | 你也可以表现得比那更好 |
[19:17] | – Oh, I love you, Judy. – I know you do. | -我爱你 朱蒂 -我知道 |
[19:24] | Mom. Guess what? | 老妈 你猜怎么着 |
[19:27] | Big Ange is the recruiter. | 大安吉就是招募人员 |
[19:29] | She’s meeting us here in ten minutes. | 她会在十分钟后来见我们 |
[19:30] | All we gotta do is take her down, | 我们要做的就是拿下她 |
[19:33] | – and we are outta here. – KC… | -然后就可以出去了 – KC |
[19:34] | I am telling you, this mission has whupped my behind. | 我告诉你哦 这次任务要大获全胜了 |
[19:38] | Literally. | 千真万确 |
[19:40] | Thank goodness it is finally over. | 谢天谢地终于要结束了 |
[19:43] | Actually, it’s not over. | 事实上 还没有结束 |
[19:45] | Honey, I just got word from the Organization. | 宝贝 我刚从组织那儿得到消息 |
[19:48] | They want you to keep your cover alive. | 他们希望你继续隐藏身份 |
[19:51] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[19:53] | You’ve been recruited to join the Other Side, | 你已经被招募进彼岸了 |
[19:55] | and they want you to go in. | 他们希望你潜伏进去 |
[19:57] | For how long? | 多长时间 |
[19:59] | There’s no way of knowing. | 还不知道 |
[20:01] | But Mom, I had plans with Marisa this weekend. | 但是老妈 我这周末和玛丽莎有安排啊 |
[20:04] | We already bought our movie tickets online, and they’re not refundable. | 我们已经在网上订好电影票了 是不能退的啊 |
[20:08] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[20:09] | This is not good, okay? | 这一点都不好玩 好吗 |
[20:12] | If I could barely handle being in here, | 这里的状况都已经够难解决了 |
[20:14] | how am I supposed to handle being on the other side? | 你要我怎么应对彼岸里的状况啊 |
[20:16] | Honey, I know, but this is what the Organization wants. | 亲爱的 我知道 但这是组织要求的 |
[20:20] | Fine. What’s your cover gonna be? | 好吧 那你的卧底身份是什么 |
[20:24] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[20:28] | You’re on your own for this one. | 这次你要单独行动了 |
[20:31] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:32] | Mom, I don’t think I can pull this off alone. | 老妈 我自己怎么可能做得到啊 |
[20:36] | What’s going on here? | 发生了什么事 |
[20:38] | I found this one out of her cell. | 我在牢房外抓到她 |
[20:39] | I was just gonna take her back. | 正要把她带回去呢 |
[20:40] | Oh. No need. | 不用了 |
[20:43] | I got her. | 交给我了 |