Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
S01E24
S01E25
S01E26
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Um, a little help here, sweetheart. 帮我一下 甜心
[00:10] Oh, heck no! 才不要呢
[00:13] I know you did not just call me sweetheart. 我知道你除了我还有很多个甜心
[00:15] Do I look like some nasty, overpriced 我看上去像那种烦人的
[00:17] Valentine’s Day candy to you? 高价情人节糖果吗
[00:20] Excuse me? 你说什么
[00:21] Excuse yourself, parental unit. 没什么 烦人老妈
[00:26] Okay, you have four seconds to tell me what’s up 除非你想被禁足到你的孩子都生了孩子
[00:29] before you’re grounded until your kids have kids. 你有四秒钟的时间跟我解释清楚
[00:31] Sorry, Mom. 对不起 老妈
[00:33] I was just kinda gettin’ into character 我刚刚入戏太深了
[00:35] I just got word that we have a new mission 我收到消息说我们要去少女管教所
[00:37] at the reformatory for wayward girls. 执行一个新任务
[00:39] Okay. Fill me in. 说详细点
[00:40] So the Other Side is recruiting troubled teens 敌方组织彼岸正在从少管所里招募问题少女
[00:43] from inside, so we have to go undercover 所以我们要去埋伏
[00:45] and identify the recruiter. 找出那个招募人员
[00:47] Your cover is going to be a guard, 你的身份是警卫
[00:50] – and my cover is– – A troubled teen with a big mouth? -我的身份是 -大嘴巴的问题少女
[00:53] Bingo, little homie. Not as dumb as you look. 猜对了 哥们儿 你也没有看上去的那么笨嘛
[00:56] Okay, sorry. I got a little carried away that time. 对不起 我差点就抽不出来了
[00:59] Let me help you with the groceries. 我这就去帮你整理东西
[01:02] Oh, when danger comes for you 当危险向你逼近
[01:05] you know I’ll stand beside ya 我将会与你同行
[01:09] ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool 只要我头脑冷静
[01:12] I’ll always find a way 一定能找到出路
[01:14] a way out of the fire 逃脱这一片火海
[01:17] but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody 保守秘密 讳莫如深
[01:20] I’m not perfect, so many things I 生活繁复 我不完美
[01:25] wanna tell you, but I… 想向你倾诉 可我必须
[01:28] I keep it undercover 深藏不露
[01:30] livin’ my life on red alert 生活在警戒之中
[01:32] doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work 承担起工作之责
[01:35] know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless 真刀真枪 无惧无畏
[01:37] but I always got your back 我会永远支持你
[01:39] nobody can do it like I can 我练就一身本领
[01:41] I gotta find out who I am 我仍在寻找自我
[01:43] ain’t gotta worry about me 无需为我担忧
[01:46] it’s all part of the plan 一切按计划进行
[01:47] I keep it undercover 我要深藏不露
[01:50] I keep it undercover 我要深藏不露
[02:01] Hold up, delinquent. 给我站住 小流氓
[02:02] Are you okay, honey? 你还好吗 亲爱的
[02:05] Mom, relax. I’m fine, okay? 放松 妈妈 我没事
[02:06] You don’t have to worry about me. 不用担心我
[02:08] It’s just that the girls in here are a little rough around the edges. 这里的女孩看上去都不像省油的灯
[02:11] Let them get in my way, I’ll smooth ’em out. 放马过来 我把她们都吹了
[02:13] That’s my girl. 真不愧是我的女儿
[02:16] Now get your butt out there, delinquent. 赶紧给我进去 小流氓
[02:19] Fresh meat, fresh meat, fresh meat. 鲜肉 鲜肉 鲜肉
[02:22] Fresh meat? I don’t think so. 鲜肉 不是吧
[02:24] I’m a vegetarian, yo. 我可是吃素的
[02:26] Hey, veggie. Keep your mouth shut. 闭嘴吧 吃素的
[02:30] While you’re in here, you’re mine. 在这里的人都得听我的
[02:33] You do what I say when I say and how I say do it. 我啥时候说的啥说的咋你都得照办
[02:37] Uh, technically, 严格来讲
[02:39] the correct grammar would be “the way I say to do it.” 正确的语法应该是 “咋说的”
[02:42] Oh, sookie sookie. 哎呦呦
[02:45] We got the grammar police up in here, y’all. 大家伙们 新来了个语法警官呢
[02:48] Uh… technically, 严格来讲
[02:50] that’s not grammar at all, but… 那都不算是语法啦 不过
[02:54] I mean, yes, ma’am. 知道了 长官
[02:57] You must be the new guard. 你肯定是新来的警卫
[03:00] I’m Big Ange. 我是大安吉
[03:01] I’m medium-sized Kathy. 我是中号凯西
[03:04] You’re funny, Kathy. 你很幽默嘛 凯西
[03:09] Yo, what’s up? I’m Cassandra. 大家好啊 我叫卡珊德拉
[03:12] My friends call me Puppet. 我的朋友们都叫我木偶
[03:13] That’s right. Puppet. 没错 就是木偶
[03:15] Wanna know how I got the name Puppet? 想知道我为什么叫木偶吗
[03:18] Well, too bad, ’cause I wasn’t gonna tell you guys anyway. 太可惜了 我可没有打算告诉你们
[03:22] Abigail. 阿比盖尔
[03:25] Actually, my name is Scar. 事实上 姐叫伤疤
[03:28] Why do they call you that? 你为啥叫这个
[03:31] Call me Abigail one more time, 再叫我一次阿比盖尔
[03:32] and you’ll find out. 你就会知道原因了
[03:39] I just kinda got here, so I gotta unpack and stuff. 我才刚来 所以得去收拾东西了
[03:43] Guard, please lock me in my cell. 警卫 快把我关进牢房里
[03:54] I can see you in there. 我看见你在里面了
[04:01] What do you want, Petey? 你想干嘛 皮蒂
[04:04] My mom said your mom’s sprinklers 我妈说你妈的洒水器
[04:07] are making her flowerbed all muddy. 把她的花圃弄得遍地是泥
[04:12] What are you looking for? 你在找什么
[04:13] I don’t know. 我不知道
[04:16] But I’ve seen things. 可是我感觉到了
[04:18] Something weird is going on in this house. 这屋里有怪事发生
[04:21] When I find it, I’ll let you know. 等我知道了 我就告诉你
[04:26] So is your mom here? 所以 你妈在吗
[04:27] Nope, it’s just me. 不在 就我在家
[04:31] You’re home alone. Now I gotcha. 你自己在家 这下被我抓到了吧
[04:33] ‘Cause my mom’s gonna call the authorities 我妈会给儿童保护局打电话
[04:36] on your mom’s butt. 告你妈的状
[04:38] What are you talking about? 你说啥呢
[04:41] My mom is, uh, right upstairs. 我妈就在楼上
[04:43] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不不
[04:44] You just said… 你刚说了
[04:46] Clean your ears out, pumpkin face. 听好了 南瓜脸
[04:49] I said she’s right upstairs. 我说了她在楼上
[04:51] Petey, no one likes a buttinsky. 皮蒂 没人喜欢爱管闲事的家伙
[04:55] Tell your mama to mind her own flowers. 让你妈管好自己的花
[05:00] Told ya. 我没骗你吧
[05:02] Something weird is going on in this house. 这屋里肯定有点问题
[05:05] I promise you, I will figure it out. 我向你保证 我会查出来的
[05:10] Figure this out. 你尽管查啊
[05:14] Kids. 小孩就是烦人
[05:20] Inspection! 例行检查
[05:22] Against the wall, delinquent. 靠墙站 小流氓
[05:32] Uh, what do you think you’re doing? 你在干嘛呢
[05:35] I just made that bed. 我刚铺好床
[05:36] Lookin’ for contraband, delinquent. 找走私货 小流氓
[05:39] It seems like you’re enjoying this 看上去你有些太投入了吧
[05:42] a little bit too much, Officer Velasquez. 维拉斯克斯警官
[05:46] Why are you hiding in your cell? 你躲在牢房里做什么
[05:48] Your mission’s out there. 你的任务在外面
[05:49] But it is scary out there. 但是外面好可怕
[05:52] That girl Scar, she barked at me. 那个叫伤疤的女孩 她吠我
[05:55] Barked. 是吠我啊
[05:58] These girls are way tougher than I thought they’d be. 这些女孩比我想象的厉害多了
[06:01] Yes, I kinda figured that out when you ran from them, 是啊 我甚至可以想象出你被吓得
[06:03] screaming, “Help, help, help!” 边跑边喊 “救命啊 救命啊”
[06:06] I don’t think I can do this. 我觉得我做不到
[06:09] Of course you can. 你当然可以做到
[06:10] You just gotta sharpen your teeth. 你得把牙齿都磨尖了
[06:12] Your bite has to be worse than their bark. 你得狠狠地咬下去 比她们吠你还要狠
[06:15] Get in good with that Scar girl. 跟那个叫伤疤的女孩搞好关系
[06:17] And how am I supposed to do that? 怎么搞
[06:19] Just walk up to her and be like, 径直朝她走过去 说一句
[06:21] What’s up, Scar? 你好啊 伤疤
[06:22] How’s it goin’, girl? 怎么样啊 姑娘
[06:23] Slap the snot outta anyone lately? 最近有没有教训人啊
[06:25] I did. Let’s be evil besties. 我有哦 咱俩结个邪恶联盟呗
[06:27] Embrace your bad self, girl. 尽情表现你邪恶的一面吧 姑娘
[06:30] And don’t worry. I got your back. 别担心 有我罩着你
[06:33] I’m not gonna let anything bad happen to my baby. 我绝不会让任何人碰你一手指头的
[06:35] – Thanks, Mom. – Now clean up this cell, delinquent. -谢了 妈妈 -现在赶紧给我整理牢房 小流氓
[06:38] Your mama don’t work here! 你妈可不在这儿工作
[06:40] That’s funny ’cause your mama does work here. 挺搞笑的 因为你妈就在这儿工作
[06:53] Judy! Are you in there? 朱蒂 你在吗
[06:56] I can see the lights are on. 我看见灯亮着呢
[06:59] I will not be ignored! 别想把我当成空气
[07:03] Anyway, I’m coming back, and this time, 反正我还是会再来的 下一次
[07:05] I’m bringing my mother. 我就带我妈来了
[07:07] Mom! 妈
[07:10] That Petey is getting on my last nerve. 我快要被皮蒂烦死了
[07:13] Now I don’t have a choice. 这下我只能出杀手锏了
[07:15] I need a baby-sitter. Or a robot sitter. 我得要个保姆 或者说是机器人保姆
[07:22] Hey, girl, any chance you can 你好 姑娘
[07:24] baby-sit Judy tonight? 你今晚可以照看下朱蒂吗
[07:26] Sorry, Mrs. C. I’m pretty busy. 对不起 库珀阿姨 我很忙的
[07:28] And between you and me, 这话我只和你说啊
[07:30] that little Judy’s a pain in the butt. 那个小朱蒂可真是讨人厌啊
[07:32] You’re not walk in the park yourself. 彼此彼此
[07:34] Excuse me? 你说什么
[07:37] Judy, give me back that phone. 朱蒂 把电话还给我
[07:38] She’s so precious. 她可真调皮
[07:40] Please take care of Judy for me tonight. 拜托你今晚照看下朱蒂吧
[07:42] How much does it pay? 那报酬是多少
[07:43] I don’t know. $500. 我不知道 五百美元吧
[07:46] I’ll be right over. 我马上就到
[08:20] Bunch of weak girls in here. 一帮软妹子
[08:22] Where’s all the tough chicks everyone warned me about? 那些人说的女汉子都哪去了
[08:24] We’re the tough chicks. 我们就是女汉子
[08:26] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[08:30] Yeah. 是的
[08:32] All right then. 那好吧
[08:36] Guess I’ll just hang out with y’all. 那我就跟你们一起玩吧
[08:38] – Who said you’re tough enough? – I did. -谁说你够格了 -我啊
[08:42] In fact, I’ll prove I’m tough enough. Anything. Name it. 我可以证明给你看 尽管出题吧
[08:44] Okay. I want you to mop the floor. 好 那你去拖地吧
[08:48] Man, piece of cake. I’m gonna need a bucket– 小菜一碟 我需要一个水桶
[08:50] No. I want you to mop the floor 不是 我说的是
[08:53] with that guard. 用那个警卫拖地
[08:58] Velasquez? Come on. The little one? 维拉斯克斯 拜托 那个小个子
[09:00] Give me a real challenge. 来个有挑战性的啊
[09:02] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[09:04] You too scared to step to a guard? 你害怕得不敢靠近警卫吗
[09:09] I will step to her. 我这就去靠近她
[09:11] In fact, I’m gonna step on her. 事实上 我要踩着她过去
[09:14] It’ll be like Riverdancin’ up in here, yo. 看看我的大河之舞吧
[09:24] Mom, you know I love you, 妈妈 你也知道我很爱你
[09:26] but I gotta mess you up. 但是我要对不住你了
[09:28] – Excuse me? – Scar says I have to fight you. -你说啥 -伤疤叫我打你
[09:31] In that case, hit me hard. 那样的话 就下手狠点吧
[09:34] What? I don’t want to. You’re my mommy. 啥 我不想打你啊 你是我妈呀
[09:38] And your mommy is sayin’, “Hit me.” 你妈说了 打我
[09:40] Come on. This’ll just be like sparring practice at home. 来吧 就像我们在家练习对打那样
[09:42] – Okay. – All right. -好吧 -来吧
[09:44] Okay. I’m gonna hit you now, okay? 好 我要打你了 行吗
[09:50] What are you doing? 你这是干嘛呢
[09:52] I’m not gonna make it easy on you. 我不会让你的
[09:54] Hit me again, delinquent. See what happens. 再来啊 小流氓 看我怎么收拾你
[10:08] – Nice kick, Mom. – Thanks. -踢得漂亮啊 妈妈 -谢谢
[10:11] – Wanna do that over-the-table thing? – Sure. Why not? -要翻过桌子吗 -行啊
[10:18] Settle down. 别打了
[10:20] All of you, back to what you were doing, now! 都给我回去呆着 马上
[10:24] Not you, Puppet. 没说你 木偶
[10:25] I got other plans for you. 你有别的任务
[10:28] Fine. You can lock me up, but you cannot break me. 行 你可以把我关起来 但你没法击垮我
[10:33] I’ve got something worse than lock-up. 我有更厉害的办法
[10:35] You’re gettin’ a time out. 我让你停下来静一静
[10:39] And you gonna think about what you done done. 好好反省你都干了些什么
[10:43] Tough stuff. 小悍妇
[10:51] So now that you hang with my crew, 现在都是自己人了
[10:53] what’s your story, Puppet? 说说你的故事吧 木偶
[10:55] Wouldn’t you like to know? 你可不就是想知道吗
[10:57] Yes. That’s why I asked. 想啊 所以我才问的
[11:00] We’re friends now. What’s with the attitude? 我们现在是朋友了 你干嘛还这种态度啊
[11:03] Oh, sorry. 对不起
[11:05] Come on. How’d you end up in here? 说吧 你是怎么进来的
[11:07] Well, uh, I knocked over a convenience store. 我搞了一家便利店
[11:10] That’s no big thing. 那不算啥
[11:12] Convenience stores get robbed all the time. 便利店总是会被抢的嘛
[11:15] Oh, I didn’t rob it. Took a forklift, 我没抢 我开了辆铲车
[11:18] and turned it on its side. 把它给碾了
[11:21] Dang, Puppet. 赞啊 木偶
[11:23] That’s messed up. 相当壮观啊
[11:26] Who wants help with their homework? 有人需要帮忙做作业吗
[11:29] I’m guessing you, because I don’t need help with mine. 我猜你会比较需要 因为我用不着帮自己
[11:32] Seriously. A third grader could do it. 我说真的 三年级的学生都会做了
[11:35] Well, lucky for you, 恭喜你
[11:37] I was awesome in third grade. 我三年级课程学得可好了
[11:39] I don’t want to brag, 我也不想自吹自擂
[11:40] but I did do it twice. 但是我可念了两次
[11:42] Fine. 好吧
[11:45] Stacy has 40 beans and Andy has 50 beans. 史戴西有四十个豆子 安迪有五十个
[11:49] If Chris has twice as many beans as Stacy and Andy combined, 如果克里斯的豆子是史戴西和安迪总和的二倍
[11:52] then what does Chris have? 那克里斯有多少
[11:53] Gas, I’m thinking. 我想想
[11:57] You know what? I can take it from here. 那什么 我还是自己来吧
[12:00] Yeah. Homework is boring. 是啊 作业最无聊了
[12:03] Ooh, I could give you a makeover. 我可以帮你化妆大改造
[12:05] Ooh, that’s okay. 不用麻烦了
[12:10] Come on. It’ll be fun. 来吧 会很好玩的
[12:13] What are we gonna do to that face? 这张脸要怎么打扮好呢
[12:15] Whatever you want. 随便你改成什么样子
[12:16] I got five more in the closet. 反正我衣柜里还有五个一样的脸蛋
[12:18] – Huh? – Nothing. -啥 -没啥
[12:30] Hey, Mom, couple of things. 妈妈 说几件事
[12:32] First off, the vending machine is out of animal crackers, 首先 自动售货机里的动物饼干卖完了
[12:35] so if you can get some more, that would be super. 如果你能解决 那就太好了
[12:37] And also, I have infiltrated Scar’s group. 其次 我已经潜入伤疤的队伍了
[12:39] Great. But the recruiter’s only gonna pick one girl. 很好 但是招募人员只招一个卧底
[12:42] You have to out-Scar Scar. 你得做疤中疤
[12:45] You have to be the top dog. 务必做到最好
[12:47] Man, this mission is exhausting. 这次任务真是累死人了
[12:49] First I gotta infiltrate, now I gotta be the top dog. 先得潜入进去 然后还得做上老大
[12:51] When does it end? 什么时候才是个头啊
[12:54] What are you complainin’ about? 你抱怨什么呢
[12:56] The other guards expect me to chip in for a present 其他的警卫还想要我出钱
[12:59] for Big Ange’s birthday. 给大安吉买生日礼物呢
[13:00] I’ve known her for, like, 20 minutes. 我才认识她二十分钟好么
[13:04] Fine. I’ll go be top dog. 好吧 我会努力的
[13:07] That’s right. I said we want more animal crackers. 没错 我就是说了我们要动物饼干
[13:10] The kind with sprinkles and frosting. 要上面洒着彩糖和糖霜的那种
[13:14] Anything else is bunk! 别的都不行
[13:15] That’s right, I said bunk! 没错 别的不行
[13:19] Dang, Puppet. 赞啊 木偶
[13:21] What were you goin’ off about? 你发什么脾气啊
[13:25] None of your business. 不关你事
[13:27] Did I ask you to talk? 我让你说话了吗
[13:29] You got a big mouth, Abigail. 你真是个大嘴巴 阿比盖尔
[13:33] Yeah, I got a big mouth. 对 我是大嘴巴
[13:35] But my fists are even bigger. 但是我的拳头更大
[13:37] Now my mashed potatoes are gonna get cold, 我的土豆泥要凉了
[13:40] ’cause I’m gonna have to handle you. 因为我得先解决你了
[13:44] I don’t think so. 休想
[13:45] Not on my watch. 别想在我的眼皮底下撒野
[13:48] Man, good thing Big Ange broke it up, 好在大安吉及时过来了
[13:51] ’cause I was ready to duke this one out. 要不你就惨了
[13:53] Girls, violence is never the answer. 姑娘们 暴力是解决不了问题的
[13:57] Unless it’s in a boxing ring. 拳击赛就另当别论了
[14:04] Okay, I need you to be careful out there. 好了 你一定要谨慎
[14:06] Keep your gloves up. I hear Scar has never lost a fight. 不能掉以轻心 听说伤疤从来没输过
[14:09] Mom, relax. Okay? I got this. 妈妈 淡定 我能行的
[14:12] I’m just gonna do a roundhouse kick, 我要来个回旋踢
[14:14] and then maybe a flying scissor takedown. 没准再飞一个剪刀腿
[14:17] KC, you can’t do that. KC 你不能那么做
[14:20] I don’t know, Mom. 那可不好说 老妈
[14:21] I’d say there’s about 50 enemy agents that say that I can. 要我说有大概五十个敌方特工都能证明我可以呢
[14:26] This is boxing. There are rules. 这可是拳击赛 是有规则的
[14:29] You only get one move– a punch. 你只能做一个动作 出拳
[14:31] Boxers, to the center of the ring. 拳击运动员们 各就各位
[14:34] Good luck, Puppet. 祝你好运 木偶
[14:37] Uh, Scar, girl, 伤疤 姐们儿
[14:40] you see, I’ve been thinkin’. 那啥 我想了想
[14:42] And, um, I forgive you. 决定原谅你了
[14:46] Hug it out? 抱一个
[14:54] What is up with her and the animal noises? 她这么叫唤是什么意思
[15:30] I don’t know how much more of this I can take. 我不知道我还能坚持多久
[15:33] What round are we even on? 这是第几回合了
[15:35] Let’s see. 我看看啊
[15:37] You just finished… the first round. 第一回合刚结束
[15:41] Mom, I can’t go back in there. 老妈 我不能再回去打了
[15:44] I’m afraid she’s gonna rip me apart like a birthday pita. 我怕她会像撕礼物包装纸那样把我给撕开的
[15:46] Relax. 放松
[15:48] This mouth guard contains an eardrum disruptor. 这个咬合板里面有耳膜干扰器
[15:51] Just point it at Scar and bite down. 只要对着伤疤然后咬下去
[15:53] It’ll send out a silent pulse 它就会发射出无声脉冲
[15:54] causing her to lose her balance. 令她失去平衡
[15:56] Really? You couldn’t have given that to me 你就不能早点拿出来吗
[15:58] before Scar decided to rearrange my ribs? 她差点就要把我的肋骨重装一遍了
[16:00] Get out there, champ. 去吧 冠军
[16:34] Bounce. 弹开
[16:40] You now have my permission to grub. 你们可以坐了
[16:46] Looks like you’re really takin’ to bein’ the boss, huh, Puppet? 看来你这个老大当得蛮得心应手嘛 木偶
[16:49] That’s right. Got a problem with it, call someone who cares. 没错 有问题的话就去找个在乎的人喽
[16:53] I care. 我在乎啊
[16:54] Underneath this gruff exterior beats the heart of a woman 在这个简单粗暴的外表之下
[16:57] who is deeply concerned with the rehabilitation 藏着一颗
[17:00] of Virginia’s wayward youth. 关心弗吉尼亚州不良少年的心啊
[17:02] – Really? – Heck, no! -真的吗 -当然不是
[17:04] Let’s take a walk. 跟我走
[17:10] What if I told you I could get you out of here, 假如我告诉你我能帮你弄出去
[17:12] if you agree to go work for a secret group of bad guys called the Other Side? 但是你要为一个名叫彼岸的秘密坏蛋组织效力
[17:16] Wait. The other side of what? 等等 什么彼岸
[17:19] It’s just the Other Side. 就叫彼岸
[17:22] – So there’s no other side? – No. Just the Other Side. -没有其它岸吗 -没有 就叫彼岸
[17:25] – Why don’t they just call it the Side? – How the heck do I know?! -那为什么不叫此岸 -我哪知道
[17:29] But if you think you bad in here, 如果你觉得你在这儿很厉害
[17:31] you really get to be bad, you come work for us. 那就一坏到底 过来跟我们混吧
[17:34] I like the sound of that. 听上去不错
[17:35] Good. Meet me here 10:00 tonight. 很好 今晚十点这儿见
[17:41] Perfect. You look perfect. 完美 你看上去简直完美
[17:46] Why exactly am I wearing my mom’s clothes? 我为啥要穿我妈的衣服
[17:49] We’re playing dress-up. 我们在玩盛装打扮嘛
[17:51] It’s a natural rite of passage for all young girls. 这是所有女孩子成长过程中都会干的事
[17:53] I don’t know what kind of messed-up family you come from, 我不知道你是从怎样混乱的家庭里出来的
[17:56] but I refuse to be a part of this mess. 反正我拒绝成为你混乱的一部分
[17:58] But you look so cute. 但是你看上去好可爱
[18:01] Oh, speaking of cute, 说到可爱
[18:02] I forgot to call my boyfriend Eric. 我忘记给我男友埃里克打电话了
[18:05] Eric, it’s Marisa. 埃里克 我是玛丽莎
[18:07] I just want to let you know that I am baby-sitting, 我就想告诉你一声我在当保姆
[18:09] so I will not be able to go out with you tonight. 所以今晚就不能和你一起出去了
[18:12] In case you were going to ask. 以防你要问我
[18:14] Oh, you weren’t? What about tomorrow night? 你不会啊 那明晚怎么样
[18:16] Next week? 下周呢
[18:17] Sorry, I’m confused, Eric. 对不起 我有点迷糊 埃里克
[18:20] Are you breaking up with me? 你是要和我分手吗
[18:28] Please tell me you don’t need a hug. 拜托告诉我你不需要拥抱
[18:33] Why does this always happen to me? 为什么受伤的总是我
[18:37] Probably because you’re more concerned about 也许是因为相比内在
[18:40] what’s on the outside than what’s on the inside. 你更关注外表
[18:42] – Why would you say that? – Uh, my face? -为什么你会这么觉得啊 -因为我的脸呗
[18:45] Marisa, you need to take a good, long, hard look at yourself. 玛丽莎 你真的该好好看看你自己了
[18:48] – I do that every– – Not in the mirror. -有啊 我每天都 -不只是照镜子
[18:53] Girlfriend, you need to stop frontin’. 闺蜜 你就别折腾了
[18:55] You are so right. 你说得对
[18:57] I do need to stop fronting. 我真得别折腾了
[18:59] What exactly does that mean? 折腾是啥意思
[19:03] It means you need to be more like who you are with KC, 你应该像和KC在一起时那样 做你自己
[19:05] and stop trying to please others. 别再想要取悦别人了
[19:07] So what you’re saying is, 所以你的意思是
[19:10] I just need to be myself? 我只要做我自己就好了
[19:12] Well, you could probably do better than that. 你也可以表现得比那更好
[19:17] – Oh, I love you, Judy. – I know you do. -我爱你 朱蒂 -我知道
[19:24] Mom. Guess what? 老妈 你猜怎么着
[19:27] Big Ange is the recruiter. 大安吉就是招募人员
[19:29] She’s meeting us here in ten minutes. 她会在十分钟后来见我们
[19:30] All we gotta do is take her down, 我们要做的就是拿下她
[19:33] – and we are outta here. – KC… -然后就可以出去了 – KC
[19:34] I am telling you, this mission has whupped my behind. 我告诉你哦 这次任务要大获全胜了
[19:38] Literally. 千真万确
[19:40] Thank goodness it is finally over. 谢天谢地终于要结束了
[19:43] Actually, it’s not over. 事实上 还没有结束
[19:45] Honey, I just got word from the Organization. 宝贝 我刚从组织那儿得到消息
[19:48] They want you to keep your cover alive. 他们希望你继续隐藏身份
[19:51] I don’t understand. 我就不明白了
[19:53] You’ve been recruited to join the Other Side, 你已经被招募进彼岸了
[19:55] and they want you to go in. 他们希望你潜伏进去
[19:57] For how long? 多长时间
[19:59] There’s no way of knowing. 还不知道
[20:01] But Mom, I had plans with Marisa this weekend. 但是老妈 我这周末和玛丽莎有安排啊
[20:04] We already bought our movie tickets online, and they’re not refundable. 我们已经在网上订好电影票了 是不能退的啊
[20:08] I’m sorry, honey. 对不起 宝贝
[20:09] This is not good, okay? 这一点都不好玩 好吗
[20:12] If I could barely handle being in here, 这里的状况都已经够难解决了
[20:14] how am I supposed to handle being on the other side? 你要我怎么应对彼岸里的状况啊
[20:16] Honey, I know, but this is what the Organization wants. 亲爱的 我知道 但这是组织要求的
[20:20] Fine. What’s your cover gonna be? 好吧 那你的卧底身份是什么
[20:24] I’m not going. 我不去
[20:28] You’re on your own for this one. 这次你要单独行动了
[20:31] What?! 什么
[20:32] Mom, I don’t think I can pull this off alone. 老妈 我自己怎么可能做得到啊
[20:36] What’s going on here? 发生了什么事
[20:38] I found this one out of her cell. 我在牢房外抓到她
[20:39] I was just gonna take her back. 正要把她带回去呢
[20:40] Oh. No need. 不用了
[20:43] I got her. 交给我了
少女卧底

文章导航

Previous Post: 少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
S01E24
S01E25
S01E26

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号