Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
S01E24
S01E25
S01E26
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Okay, KC, the smuggler we’re looking for KC 我们要找的走私贩
[00:07] visits his grandfather at this senior center. 会到这个养老院来看望他爷爷
[00:09] He only comes once a week, 他一个礼拜只来一次
[00:10] so this is your only chance to get that tracker on him. 所以这是你唯一能把追踪器放在他身上的机会
[00:13] Don’t mess this up. 别搞砸了
[00:14] I know, OK. 我知道 我知道
[00:15] Ernie, will you stop reminding me! 厄尼 能不能别再提醒我了
[00:17] It’s gettin’ old. 跟老人家似的
[00:24] Hey! How ya doin’? Bernie Burns. 嘿 你们都怎么样啊 本人叫伯尼·伯恩斯
[00:27] Only two things visible from space, all right? 从太空只能看见两个东西 你知道么
[00:29] The Great Wall of China and that ugly shirt! 中国的长城还有你这件丑爆了的衬衫
[00:32] Ay! Oh! 嘿呦
[00:34] You just got burned by Bernie Burns! 伯尼·伯恩斯 驳倒众人没面子
[00:37] Oh, man. Look at these two. 天啊 看看这俩
[00:38] More wrinkles than a box of raisins. Ay! Oh! 皱纹比一盒葡萄干都多 嘿呦
[00:43] Burned by the Burnster! 伯尼金句
[00:45] Hey! Bernie Burns here. I used to be a nightclub comedian. 嘿 伯尼·伯恩斯来了 我以前是夜店里说相声的
[00:48] You know what happened when I played Atlantic City? 你知道如果让我演《大西洋城》会怎样吗
[00:50] Everyone left and went to Vegas. Ay! Oh! 所有人都离开了那个鬼地方去了拉斯维加斯 嘿呦
[00:54] I just burned myself. Nobody’s off-limits! 自黑上瘾 开起玩笑百无禁忌嘛
[00:59] Oh, when danger comes for you 当危险向你逼近
[01:02] you know I’ll stand beside ya 我将会与你同行
[01:05] ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool 只要我头脑冷静
[01:08] I’ll always find a way 一定能找到出路
[01:10] a way out of the fire 逃脱这一片火海
[01:14] but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody 保守秘密 讳莫如深
[01:17] I’m not perfect, so many things I 生活繁复 我不完美
[01:21] wanna tell you, but I… 想向你倾诉 可我必须
[01:26] I keep it undercover 深藏不露
[01:27] livin’ my life on red alert 生活在警戒之中
[01:29] doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work 承担起工作之责
[01:31] know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless 真刀真枪 无惧无畏
[01:33] but I always got your back 我会永远支持你
[01:35] nobody can do it like I can 我练就一身本领
[01:37] I gotta find out who I am 我仍在寻找自我
[01:40] ain’t gotta worry about me 无需为我担忧
[01:42] it’s all part of the plan 一切按计划进行
[01:44] I keep it undercover 我要深藏不露
[01:46] I keep it undercover 我要深藏不露
[01:53] Hey, Grandpa. 嘿 爷爷
[02:04] Ernie, I’ve got eyes on the target. 厄尼 我已经盯上目标了
[02:06] I’m gonna make contact and get the tracker on him. 我要想办法接触他 把追踪器放在他身上
[02:10] Hey, is that who I think it is? 嘿 这是不是那谁啊
[02:13] Look at you. I remember 瞧你都这么大了 我还记得
[02:14] when you were just a little whipper snapper. 你还是小屁孩的时候的样子呢
[02:16] Now you’re a big snapper, huh! 现在是个大屁孩了哈
[02:19] What, you don’t remember me? 怎么 不认识我了
[02:21] I got your nose. 你鼻子归我啦
[02:25] Now you remember me? Give your Uncle Bernie a hug. 现在能想起我没 跟你伯尼叔叔抱一个
[02:28] You… you must think I’m someone else. 你 你肯定是认错人了
[02:30] Well, I mean, I’m old and confused. 好吧 我知道自己老糊涂了
[02:32] So give me some sugar. But not too much, 给我点甜头 但也别太多
[02:34] I got blood work on Tuesday. 星期二要验血
[02:36] Would you just please leave me alone? 麻烦你能别碰我吗
[02:41] Oh, Dolores, I think we got a live one here. 哦 多洛莉丝 这人精神气挺足的啊
[02:44] Ooh, check out that orange velour. 哦 看看那橙色棉衣
[02:48] Who is that hunka-hunka? 这是哪来的大帅哥啊
[02:51] I’m not who you think I am! 你真的看错人了
[02:52] Hey, neither was my first wife. I thought she was sweet. 嘿 我也看错了我第一任妻子 我以为她人美心善
[02:55] She thought I was rich. We were both wrong. 她以为我家财万贯 结果俩人都没搞准情况
[02:58] At least that’s what I told the lawyers! Ay! Oh! 至少我是这么和律师说的 嘿呦
[03:01] Oh, be still my beating heart. 噢 我那狂跳的心 快静一静
[03:04] But not too still. 但也别静太长时间了
[03:05] I don’t want them to have to get the paddles again. 我可不想再来一次电击了
[03:07] I’m Irma. Who are you? 我是艾尔玛 你是
[03:10] Now is not really a good time, lady, all right? 我现在不方便 女士 好吧
[03:13] I think you got me mixed up with somebody else. 我觉得你把我和其他人搞混了
[03:16] I ain’t no lady. 我可不是什么优雅女士
[03:19] Ok! 行
[03:22] He’s gone. 他走了
[03:23] I don’t mean to be an “Ay! Oh!”, 我本来可没想让你搞笑
[03:25] but thanks to you, we gotta wait a whole week. 但都怪你 我们要再等一整个星期
[03:27] It wasn’t my fault. 这又不是我的错
[03:29] Playing hard to get, huh? 欲擒故纵 哈
[03:31] I like that. 我就喜欢这样
[03:34] Look, lady, all right? 女士 听着 好么
[03:36] You’re just not my type. 你不是我喜欢的类型
[03:38] Type? Who’s got a type at this age? 类型 这个年纪谁还谈类型
[03:40] Besides breathing and upright. 只要你能呼吸 站得直就行
[03:42] And I’m negotiable on the upright part. 当然你站不直也没关系
[03:46] Look, make like my dentures, 听着 能不能像我假牙一样
[03:49] and get out of my face! 滚出我的视线
[03:52] You, sir, are rude, crude and obnoxious! 你这个人 如此无礼 粗鲁 讨厌
[03:55] You remind me of my late husband, Morty. 你让我想起了我已故的丈夫 莫迪
[03:59] How about a cup of coffee? Decaf, of course. 来喝杯咖啡吧 当然是脱咖啡因的
[04:03] OK. Turn up your hearing aid, Grandma! OK? 这样 把你的助听器调大声点 可以么 奶奶
[04:05] Not gonna happen! 咱俩没可能
[04:08] Fine. Never mind. 行行行 当我没讲
[04:10] I’ll just go back to my… 我只能回到我的
[04:12] lonely apartment and… 孤单的公寓
[04:14] sit all alone, 寂寞地坐在那
[04:16] look up at my Morty’s picture… 看着莫迪的照片
[04:18] and wait for my next date… 等待着我下一次约会的来临
[04:21] with the Grim Reaper. 就是和死神缠绵了
[04:24] And I hope he comes a-calling real soon. 我希望他能早点给我打个电话
[04:35] You didn’t let me finish. 你没听我说完
[04:39] I don’t like coffee, but I do like tea. 虽然我不喜欢咖啡 但我喜欢喝茶
[04:42] How’s tomorrow afternoon? 明天下午怎么样
[04:44] Ooh, sounds like a date! 哎呀呀 那就约定啰
[04:51] It sure does. 你说是就是
[04:59] Hey, Petey. 嘿 皮蒂
[05:00] Make yourself at home. Your home. 真把这里当家了吗 回你家去
[05:05] If you don’t like me, why do you invite me over? 如果你不喜欢我 那为什么你要邀请我过来
[05:07] I didn’t. You came through the cat door. 我没有啊 你从猫洞里爬进来的
[05:10] Which is weird, because you don’t even have a cat. 这就奇怪了 你家根本就没有猫
[05:13] We were hoping to attract one. 我们是想抓只猫
[05:14] But instead, we got you. 但是呢 抓着你了
[05:18] Game over! Go home, Petey! 游戏结束了 快滚回去 皮蒂
[05:21] Fine. 回就回
[05:22] Hey! 喂
[05:24] What do you think you’re doing? 你这耍脾气给谁看呢
[05:25] How would you like it if someone came to your home 你会喜欢有人莫名其妙跑你家里来
[05:28] and threw you on the floor? 还把你扔在地上么
[05:30] Please, it’s just a stupid machine. 拜托 不过就是个破机器嘛
[05:33] What. Did. You. Say? 你 刚 说 什 么
[05:40] I said it’s just a stupid machine. 我说不过就是个破机器嘛
[05:45] I apologize for Petey’s behavior. 我为皮蒂的所作所为向你道歉
[05:48] You hear about discrimination, 人们都只是听说有歧视现象
[05:50] but you never expect to see it under your own roof. 却从未想过居然会活生生出现在自己的屋檐底下
[05:57] So the food bank was thrilled with my idea 食品赈济处很喜欢我提出的
[06:00] to throw a school dance fundraiser. 学校舞会集资的办法
[06:02] I know you’re going to raise money, raise awareness, 我知道你要集资 集愿
[06:05] and raise the roof. 积水成渊
[06:06] Ha! See what I did there? 哈 听懂我这同音转换了没
[06:07] Yeah, I saw it, and I’m ignoring it. 听懂了 但是我决定无视
[06:11] All right, so what do you need me to do? Um… 行 那你想要我做什么
[06:13] – Ooh, get you a DJ? – Did it. -找DJ了吗 -找了
[06:14] – How about the gym? – Did it. -定场地了吗 -定了
[06:15] – Make posters? – Did it. -做海报了吗 -做了
[06:16] Ooh, make an awesome playlist? 那就是做一个超燃的播放列表
[06:18] Dear Lord, no. 天啊 不要
[06:21] I took care of everything. All you have to do 都已经弄好了 你只要
[06:23] is show up, support me, and dance your butt off. 按时出席 支持我 好好跳舞嗨一嗨
[06:26] OK, well, I will definitely show up and support, 行 我一定会过去支持你
[06:27] but I do not dance. 但是我不跳舞
[06:30] Oh, snap. Uh, you know what? I actually gotta go. I have a date. 哦 我突然想起来 我得走啦 我有个约会
[06:33] A date? Oh, yay! Tell me about him. What’s his name? 约会 哦耶 那男生是谁啊叫什么
[06:36] Irma. 艾尔玛
[06:39] Irma? What’s his first name? 艾尔玛是姓氏吧 名字是什么啊
[06:41] That is his first name. Well, it’s her first name. 那就是他的名字 不 是她的名字
[06:45] Wow, just when you think you know your best friend’s type. 哇 原来我闺蜜好这口
[06:49] She’s eighty! 她都八十了
[06:51] Again, just when you think you know your best friend’s type. 再感叹一次 原来我闺蜜好这口
[06:55] What do you guys talk about? 那你们聊什么
[06:56] Her childhood memories of Abraham Lincoln? 她对亚伯拉罕·林肯的童年记忆
[06:59] Marisa, stop it, OK? Look… 玛丽莎 不要这样 听着
[07:01] I met her while I was undercover as an old man. 我在卧底任务里乔装成一个老伯的时候认识她的
[07:04] So, I’m just having tea 所以 我只是和一个
[07:05] with a nice, lonely lady, 慈祥孤独的女士一起喝个茶
[07:08] so I don’t hurt her feelings. 这样才不会伤了她
[07:10] OK, but you’re now rolling with an older crowd. 好吧 既然你现在和老年团体混迹在一起
[07:12] So, do not let her pressure you 那么不要让她迫使你
[07:14] into doing something that you don’t want to do. 做那些你不想做的事
[07:15] Like watching the weather network, 比如看天气频道
[07:18] or doing water aerobics, or getting a pacemaker. 或者做水上有氧运动 或者装心脏起搏器什么的
[07:30] When you see the waitress, 你看到服务员时
[07:31] ask her if I could have another cup of tea. 问问能不能再给我续一杯茶
[07:34] OK, look, lady. 听着 女士
[07:35] There’s no free refills, and I’m on a fixed income. 这里没有免费续杯 我就只有那么点固定收入
[07:39] Bernie, I’m having such a good time. 伯尼 我玩的很开心
[07:42] You put the twinkle back in my eyes. 你让我的双眼重新闪现了光芒
[07:44] You sure that’s not just the cataracts? 你确定不是白内障吗
[07:48] Bernie, you are a riot. 伯尼 你真是让人心潮澎湃
[07:50] And I should know. I’ve lived through seven of them. 这方面我看人很准 我以前那七个男人都是这类型的
[07:54] Oh, there’s the jukebox. 哦 这有点唱机
[07:57] Bernie, dance with me! 伯尼 和我来跳一支舞吧
[07:59] Oh, no, no, no, no. I do not dance. 哦 不不不 我不跳舞的
[08:02] Oh, don’t be silly. Everybody dances. 别这么说 每个人都会跳舞
[08:05] Nope. Not me. I’m just, uh, no good. 不 除了我 我只是 呃 不太擅长
[08:07] You ever seen a seal begging for fish? 你看过海豹求鱼吃么
[08:08] He stole my best move. 他那就已经是偷了我最好的舞步了
[08:12] There is no good or bad. 没有什么好或不好
[08:14] The trick is to dance 窍门是 跳舞时
[08:16] like no one is watching. 就当没人看得见就好了
[08:19] How about we just, uh, talk like no one’s listening? 不如我们 呃 说话就像没人在听一样
[08:22] Come on, Bernie. 拜托啦 伯尼
[08:24] We may be old, but we got a lot of life left to live. 我们可能老了 但是我们还剩很多光阴啊
[08:27] If not now, when? 现在不做 要等到何时
[08:29] It seems like five minutes ago, I was a sixteen-year-old kid. 感觉好像五分钟之前 我还是一个十六岁的小姑娘
[08:33] Back then, I didn’t go out. 那时候 我没怎么出去玩
[08:35] I didn’t date much. I was so serious. 我没怎么约过会 我太一本正经了
[08:37] I always had my nose in a book! 一头钻进知识的海洋
[08:40] I didn’t even have that many friends. 甚至没什么朋友
[08:44] To be sixteen again. Boy. 有机会再回到十六岁 天
[08:47] I sure would do things differently. 我肯定会活得不一样
[08:50] Wouldn’t you, Bernie? 你呢 伯尼
[08:53] Uh, in some ways, I would. 呃 从某个角度来考虑 我应该也差不多
[08:56] Well… 好
[08:58] it’s time to grab life by the snickerdoodles. 是时候抓住生活的节奏了
[09:02] We gotta live! 我们要活得精彩
[09:03] Come on! The time is now! 来吧 就现在
[09:06] Here we go, Bernie. 开始了哦 伯尼
[09:07] Just move it a little. 小小的移动下
[09:09] There you go. Come on. 再这样 加油
[09:11] Keep your feet moving. 继续动脚
[09:13] That’s it. There you go, Bernie. 对了 就是这样 伯尼
[09:15] – Yeah, you can put your arm right there. – Right there? -把手放在这里 -这里吗
[09:16] Ok. 对了
[09:19] See? It’s not too bad, is it? 看见没 感觉还不赖吧
[09:21] I’m gettin’ it. I’m gettin’ it. 我有感觉了 我好像会了
[09:24] All right. All right… I knew you could dance. 对了 对了 我就知道你会跳舞
[09:26] I knew it. I knew it. 我就知道 我就知道
[09:29] Oh, Bernie! 伯尼
[09:31] Yeah, you’re good! 你好厉害
[09:33] You know what? I gotta be honest with you. I’m having a blast! 知道吗 老实说 我很开心呢
[09:39] And I don’t care who’s watching. 我也不在乎谁在看我
[09:43] All right. Enough with that. 好吧 别这样
[09:46] OK, Bernie. 伯尼
[10:50] You know, I was thinking about what you said… 那啥 我在想你之前说过的话
[10:52] – about machines being stupid? – Yeah? -你说机器很愚蠢 -咋了
[10:54] I was wondering if you wanted to take it back. 我想知道你要不要收回这话
[10:56] Why? It’s not like machines can get their feelings hurt. 为什么 机器又没有感情
[11:01] Alright, you had your chance. 好吧 给过你机会了
[11:04] Could you please get me a juice from the fridge? 你能帮我从冰箱里拿杯果汁吗
[11:06] Sure. 好啊
[11:09] Ow! Ow. 好痛
[11:12] Is there a problem, Petey? 有什么问题吗 皮蒂
[11:16] Hey! 嘿
[11:26] Look out, Petey! Snack attack! 小心 皮蒂 食物攻击
[11:32] Judy, what’s going on? 朱蒂 这是怎么了
[11:34] Oh, you know how it is with those stupid machines. 那些愚蠢的机器不都这样嘛
[11:47] How’s that happening? 怎么会这样
[11:51] Stay away from me. 离我远点
[12:02] Oh, hey, KC. I was… 嘿 KC 我刚
[12:04] Are you eating prunes? 你在吃梅干
[12:07] Well, yeah. Actually, they’re surprisingly tasty, 对啊 竟然比我想象中好吃
[12:08] and I mean, I could use the fiber. 而且吧 我最近需要多摄入点纤维
[12:14] Okay, uh, I know we tell each other everything, 好吧 我知道我们啥事都会跟对方说
[12:17] but let’s not tell each other everything. 但还是不用啥事都跟我说了
[12:21] – Hey, where were you yesterday? – Oh, I was out at dinner with Irma. -你昨天去哪儿了 -我和艾尔玛一起吃晚饭的
[12:23] At 4:30? 四点半就吃晚饭了
[12:26] Well, yeah, you gotta catch the early bird special. 对啊 得赶上早客套餐的特价啊
[12:28] Hey, if you don’t get there before five, 如果五点前不到的话
[12:29] you don’t get the free baked potato. 就没有免费烤土豆了
[12:32] OK. Well, why didn’t you just call me after? 好吧 那你之后为啥没给我打电话
[12:35] I went to sleep! 我睡觉了啊
[12:37] 7:30. I was falling off my feet. 那会儿都七点半了 我累坏了
[12:41] OK. Take a nap, Grandma. Because tonight… 好吧 你就休息一下 老奶奶 因为今晚
[12:44] is my big fundraiser dance. 是我盛大的筹资舞会
[12:46] Oh, uh, right. 对哦
[12:49] Marisa, about that, I’m really sorry, 玛丽莎 那个啊 对不起
[12:50] but I can’t come tonight. I got to be at the senior center. 今晚我来不了 我得去老年中心
[12:53] Are you kidding me? You have a mission tonight? 你在开玩笑吗 今晚你还有任务吗
[12:55] Technically, the mission doesn’t end till next week, 严格来说 那个任务下周才结束
[12:57] but Irma and I, we’re in this bridge tournament. 我是要和艾尔玛一起参加桥牌比赛
[12:59] I swear, that woman just makes me feel young again. 说真的 那个女人让我再次焕发了青春
[13:02] You are young! 你本来就很青春啊
[13:04] Hey, watch your tone, Missy. See, back in my day… 注意你的语气 小妞 在我年轻那会
[13:06] KC, this is your day! KC 你现在就很年轻啊
[13:11] Marisa, look. I know that 玛丽莎 听着
[13:12] I’ve been spending a lot of time with Irma, 我知道我和艾尔玛在一起的时间有点多
[13:14] but the truth is we get along great. 但事实是我们相处得很好
[13:16] And she’s had so many experiences, 她的经历特别丰富
[13:18] you know, I’m just learning a lot about life from her. 我从她身上学到很多人生智慧
[13:21] Did you know that senior citizens 你知道其实老年人
[13:23] are our nation’s greatest untapped resource? 是我们国家最好的未开发的资源吗
[13:26] KC, the food bank is counting on me KC 食品赈济处还指望着我
[13:28] and I was counting on you to be there for me. 我也指望你能为了我去
[13:31] I remember when I was your oldest friend, 我还记得我曾是你最老的朋友
[13:33] but apparently, now your senior pal is more important than I am! 但是很显然 现在你的老朋友比我重要多了
[13:37] Well, I haven’t heard yelling like that since my late wife, Shirley. 我妻子雪莉过世之后 还没人像这样冲我喊过呢
[13:42] Wow! She’s right. I’m in way too deep. 她说的对 我陷得太深了
[13:52] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:56] OK, Marisa. I’m sorry I’m late, but I am here. 玛丽莎 对不起我来晚了 但我还是来了
[13:58] What do you need me to do? Nothing. -需要我做什么 -啥都不需要
[14:00] Marisa, are you still holding this grudge? 玛丽莎 你还在记我的仇吗
[14:02] Look, anything you need, name it, and I’ll do it. 你要我做什么尽管说 我去做
[14:04] KC, I… I really don’t need your help. KC 我 真不需要你的帮助
[14:06] OK, Marisa. This is ridiculous. I am your best friend. 玛丽莎 这样太傻了 我是你最好的朋友
[14:09] Come on! You got to let it go. 拜托 过去的就让它过去好么
[14:11] KC, listen to me. KC 听我说
[14:12] I do not need your help because… 我不需要你的帮助 因为
[14:16] I did it all myself! 我自己都做好了
[14:19] What are you talking about? 你在说啥
[14:22] The dance is a huge success. 这次舞会非常成功
[14:24] I collected a ton of canned goods 我筹集到了大量的罐头食品
[14:27] and I tricked everyone into giving me every dollar they had! 我还忽悠每个人把钱都给了我
[14:31] Speaking of which… 说到这个
[14:34] Oh, right. There you go. Thank you. 好吧 给你 谢谢
[14:36] Wow. Marisa, I am really proud of you! 玛丽莎 我为你感到骄傲
[14:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:40] But more importantly, I’m proud of myself. 但更重要的是 我为自己感到骄傲
[14:43] Turns out I am a lot more capable than I thought I was. 事实证明我比自己想象中有能力的多
[14:46] So there is literally nothing I can do? 所以真的没有什么需要我做的吗
[14:49] Actually, there is. Go play bridge with Irma. 其实还真有 去和艾尔玛打桥牌吧
[14:52] She needs you more than I do. 她比我更需要你
[14:54] Aww! Look at you just growing up in front of my eyes. 哎哟 不知不觉就看着你长大了
[15:01] Bernie, where is he? 伯尼 他去哪儿了
[15:06] Oh, how do you work this darn thing? 这破玩意儿到底怎么用的
[15:09] Hey, did you hear the one 你听没听说
[15:11] about the guy with the broken hearing aid? 有个家伙戴着坏的助听器
[15:13] Neither did he! Ay! Oh! 他也没听到 嘿呦
[15:16] Bernie! You made it! 伯尼 你来了
[15:18] I was so worried that something might have happened to you. 我还担心你是不是出了什么意外
[15:21] Like what? 什么意外
[15:22] Angina, shingles, gout? 心绞痛 疱疹 痛风
[15:24] At our age, any one of those 我们这个年纪 其中任何一种
[15:25] could’ve had you in bed for a week. 都能让你在床上躺一个星期
[15:26] Ay! Oh! 嘿呦
[15:28] All right. Now, let’s go win this tournament 好了 趁我头发还没掉光
[15:30] before the rest of my hair falls out. 我们赶紧去赢下这次比赛吧
[15:35] Good night, Ma! 晚安 妈妈
[15:42] I don’t know how you sleep at night. 我不知道你晚上怎么睡得着
[15:45] Who said that? 谁在说话
[15:49] The machines have a wake-up call for you, Petey! 机器为你提供叫醒服务 皮蒂
[16:05] Judy, what are you doing here? 朱蒂 你在这干嘛
[16:08] Showing you that machines aren’t as stupid as you think. 向你展示机器没有你想象的那么愚蠢
[16:17] What do you want from me? 你想要我怎么样
[16:19] An apology! Say it! Machines aren’t stupid. 道歉 快说 机器不愚蠢
[16:22] Machines aren’t stupid! Machines aren’t stupid! 机器不愚蠢 机器不愚蠢
[16:26] Alright, I’m good. 好了 不吓你了
[16:32] – Judy? – Yeah? -朱蒂 -咋了
[16:34] I’m going to assume this was a really bad nightmare. 我就当做了一个相当可怕的噩梦
[16:37] But either way, can you get me 不管怎么说 你能帮我
[16:40] another pair of underwear from that top drawer? 从最上层的抽屉拿一下内裤吗
[16:47] Someone bring out the marshmallows, 可以把棉花糖拿出来烤了
[16:50] because the Burnster’s on fire! 因为伯尼要火力全开了
[16:54] Thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[17:01] Uh, can we, uh, take a little break? Because, uh… 我们可以暂停一下吗 因为
[17:05] I forgot to take my vitamins. 我忘了吃维生素了
[17:07] Oh, you heard him, you old farts. 你们也听到了 你们这些老鬼
[17:09] Bernie needs a break. 伯尼需要休息一下
[17:14] Ernie? The target showed up a couple of days early. 厄尼 目标提前了几天出现
[17:17] I got to get the tracking device on him. 我要把跟踪装置放到他身上
[17:18] Ernie, are you there? Ernie! 厄尼 听见了吗 厄尼
[17:21] Hey, Gramps. 爷爷
[17:22] I know it’s not Tuesday, but I was in the neighborhood. 虽然今天不是周二 但是我正好在附近就顺便来看看
[17:25] Hey, How are you doing, you old so-and-so? 你好啊 某某人
[17:27] You again? What is it with you? 又是你 你到底想怎么样
[17:30] I believe I have something that belongs to you. 我这里有你的一个东西
[17:33] Ah! I got your nose! 啊 你的鼻子归我啦
[17:37] Good kid. 好孩子
[17:40] A tracking device? 跟踪装置
[17:43] That’s why you’ve been bothering me. You’re really a… 这就你一直骚扰我的原因 你真是个
[17:44] Confused old man? Hey, give me a hug! 糊涂的老头 抱一个
[17:50] Bernie! 伯尼
[17:53] What’re you doing? 你在干嘛
[17:54] Just deal the cards, Irma. 你帮我先打着牌 艾尔玛
[17:56] I’ll be there in a second, all right? 我马上过来 好吗
[18:06] That young hooligan is beating up my Bernie! 那个小流氓打我家伯尼
[18:09] Come on, this is our chance to prove we’re still alive! 快上 这是证明我们仍然有活力的大好机会
[18:12] Seniors… 老人
[18:13] attack! 攻击
[18:27] You leave my Bernie alone! 离我家伯尼远一点
[18:30] Alright, guys, back it up. Back it up. 好了 伙计们 退后 退后
[18:32] I got it from here. 我来了
[18:37] That’s right, young man. You just got burned by Bernie Burns! 没错 小破孩儿 老伯尼 搏倒你
[18:46] Oh, Bernie. 伯尼
[18:48] That was wonderful. 你好厉害
[18:50] I don’t know what kind of vitamins you’re taking, 我不知道你都吃的什么维生素
[18:53] but can I get some? 不过能给我一些吗
[18:56] Oh, Bernie! 伯尼
[19:03] Hey, uh, can I sit here? 我可以坐这儿吗
[19:05] It’s a free country. 这是个自由的国家
[19:06] Thanks to my generation. 多亏了我们这代人
[19:10] Hey… 嘿
[19:12] you look familiar. Have we met? 你看着很眼熟 我们见过吗
[19:14] Uh, no, I don’t think so. 没有 没见过
[19:17] I just started volunteering here. I’m KC Cooper. 我刚开始在这里当志愿者 我叫KC·库珀
[19:20] I’m not telling you my name. Identity theft. 我不能告诉你我的名字 怕被盗用身份
[19:22] It’s all over the news. 新闻上老是在说
[19:25] Gotcha. 明白
[19:27] Hi, KC. 嗨 KC
[19:28] Oh, hey, Marisa. 嘿 玛丽莎
[19:30] Hey, take a look at that hunka-hunka. 快看那位帅哥
[19:32] That is my best friend Marisa and her great unkle, Wally. 是我好朋友玛丽莎和她的叔公瓦利
[19:35] He’s single and you look ready to mingle. 他单身 你看上去也准备好交往了哦
[19:38] Oh, please. I am over men. 拜托 我对男人没兴趣了
[19:41] The last guy I was into really burned me. 我真心喜欢的前一个男人让我久久不能平静啊
[19:47] Well, hey, it’s never too 抓住生活的馈赠
[19:49] late to grab life by the snickerdoodles. 任何时候都不会晚
[19:51] You’ve got to live. Come on. The time is now! 要享受生活啊 快点 现在就是好机会啊
[19:53] You know, that is very good advice. 这个建议不错
[19:56] You’re an old soul. 你的灵魂睿智成熟啊
[19:59] Well, let’s just say I 那是因为
[20:00] had a friend who taught me a lot about life. 我的一个朋友教给我很多人生智慧
[20:04] Go on. 去吧
[20:09] Hey! Back off, Etta, he’s mine! 走开 艾塔 他是我的
[20:15] Hi, I’m Irma. 你好 我叫艾尔玛
[20:22] Oh! 噢
[20:23] Oh, yeah! I love this song. Let’s dance. 我喜欢这首歌 我们来跳舞吧
[20:25] What? You want to dance? 啥 你想跳舞
[20:27] Oh, yeah. Come on. We’re young and alive, aren’t we? 对 来吧 我们年轻充满活力 不是吗
[20:30] But… Wha… What are you doing? 但是 你在干嘛呢
[20:32] I’m dancing like no one’s watching. 我在跳舞 旁若无人
[20:37] Actually, uh, 事实上
[20:39] everybody’s watching and I’m very uncomfortable. 所有人都在看 我感觉很不自在
少女卧底

文章导航

Previous Post: 少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
S01E24
S01E25
S01E26

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号