Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
S01E24
S01E25
S01E26
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] The Other Side is negotiating to buy the plans 彼岸正在商讨购买一个
[00:07] for a treacherous new weapon with the secret code name 杀伤力极大的新型武器计划 用的暗号是
[00:10] Storm Maker. 风暴制造者
[00:11] It’s satellite-based, and can cause 它采用卫星定位
[00:14] catastrophic man-made weather disasters. 能制造毁灭性的气象灾害
[00:16] KC had to steal the plans for some weather thingy. KC要去偷一个跟天气有关的计划
[00:19] – Now she’s hiding ’em in her locker. – Really? -她现在把计划锁在柜子里了 -真的吗
[00:22] The plans that were in my locker, they’re gone. 计划本来在我柜子里的 现在不见了
[00:24] It’s done. 搞定了
[00:26] Marisa’s still clueless. 玛丽莎还是没起疑心
[00:28] Operation Storm Maker can proceed. 风暴制造者的行动可以继续
[00:30] This is gonna be a game changer. 这是扭转局面的武器
[00:37] Glad you decided to do the right thing 我很高兴你选择跟约翰逊特工坦白
[00:38] and come clean to Agent Johnson. 你做得对
[00:40] So what exactly are you gonna say? 你打算说什么
[00:42] I’m just gonna be honest. 我就打算实话实说
[00:44] Say that I failed my mission, 说我的任务失败了
[00:45] it was my fault that the Storm Maker plans got stolen, 计划被偷是我的错
[00:48] and I will do whatever I have to do to make it right. 我会尽我所能来弥补
[00:50] That’s my girl. Honesty is the best policy. 这就对了 诚实最重要
[00:53] Get out, Brustrom. 滚出去 布莱斯特姆
[00:55] I don’t care if you were honest with me. 我不管你诚不诚实
[00:57] You failed your mission, and you can’t be trusted. 你的任务失败了 我没法信任你
[01:00] Plus, I know it was you 而且我知道
[01:02] who took the last powdered doughnut. 偷吃最后一个糖霜甜甜圈的人是你
[01:08] On second thought, I’m gonna lie. 仔细想想 我还是说谎吧
[01:09] I’m gonna lie straight through my teeth. 睁眼说瞎话好了
[01:12] Hey, lose the doughnut. 嘿 把甜甜圈丢了
[01:16] Oh, when danger comes for you 当危险向你逼近
[01:20] You know I’ll stand beside you 我将会与你同行
[01:23] ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their head so cool 只要我头脑冷静
[01:27] I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海
[01:31] Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody 保守秘密 讳莫如深
[01:35] I’m not perfect 生活繁复 我不完美
[01:37] So many things I wanna tell you 想向你倾诉
[01:41] But I, I, I, I keep it undercover 可我必须深藏不露
[01:45] Livin’ my life, on red alert 生活在警戒之中
[01:47] Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work 承担起工作之责
[01:49] Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless 真刀真枪 无惧无畏
[01:52] But I always got your back 我会永远支持你
[01:54] Nobody can do it like I can 我练就一身本领
[01:56] I gotta find out who I am 我仍在寻找自我
[01:58] Ain’t got to worry about me 无需为我担忧
[02:00] It’s all part of the plan 一切按计划进行
[02:02] I keep it undercover. 我要深藏不露
[02:04] I keep it undercover. 我要深藏不露
[02:09] We have to find a way to make this right. 我们要想办法弥补
[02:12] Pin it on Agent Brustrom? 让布莱斯特姆特工背锅
[02:16] He’s already fired. He’s not going to know. 他已经被开除了 不会发现的
[02:18] No. 不
[02:20] We need to find a way to stop the Other Side 我们要想办法阻止彼岸
[02:23] from using the plans they stole. 使用他们偷到的计划
[02:24] Ooh, I got it. I got it. 我知道了
[02:28] So Storm Maker runs on a very rare energy source 运行风暴制造者必须使用一种非常稀有的能源
[02:29] – called dilithium. – Dilithium? -双锂 -双锂
[02:31] How come nothing runs on triple-A batteries anymore? 不用AAA电池怎么工作
[02:34] Yes, Dad, ’cause a catastrophic 对哦 爸爸
[02:36] doomsday machine is gonna run on 一个足够毁灭世界的机器
[02:38] the same batteries as your nose hair clippers. 怎么能和你修剪鼻毛的机器用不一样的电池呢
[02:41] By the way, you might wanna pick up some of those triple A’s. 顺便说一句 你可以考虑剪剪鼻毛了
[02:45] Where the heck is the Other Side gonna find dilithium? 彼岸要从哪里找双锂
[02:48] Better question is, 更应该问的是
[02:50] how are we gonna find it before they do? 怎样抢在他们之前找到双锂
[02:55] Okay, Dad, I’m gonna need you to back up a little bit, 呃 爸爸 你往后坐一点
[02:59] ’cause I feel like your nose hairs 我都能感觉到你的鼻毛
[03:01] are tickling the back of my neck. 在蹭我的脖子了
[03:12] Someone’s at the door. 有人在门口
[03:14] Well, get it. 去开啊
[03:16] I’m not getting it, you get it. 我不去 你去
[03:20] All right, rock, paper, scissors. 石头剪刀布
[03:23] Tie. 平局
[03:26] One more time. 再来一次
[03:29] Tie. 平局
[03:31] Judy!! Judy!! 朱蒂 朱蒂
[03:34] Get the door. 去开门
[03:42] What is it, Petey? 有事吗 彼得
[03:45] Did you bring my homework home for me? 你帮我拿作业了吗
[03:47] Yeah, but how come you didn’t come to school today? 是啊 你今天怎么没去学校
[03:49] You don’t look sick. 看着不像生病了啊
[03:51] It was a personal day. 是因为个人原因
[03:53] Great-grandma Glenda died. 曾祖母格兰达去世了
[03:56] She was 98. 她98了
[03:58] Oh. 哦
[04:03] Oh? 哦
[04:04] As in “Oh, sorry for your loss”? 你想说的是“哦 节哀顺变”吗
[04:07] No, oh as in, “Oh, why did I open the door?” 不是啊 我想说的是“哦 我为什么要开门”
[04:11] Judy, I cannot believe you. 朱蒂 你怎么可以这样
[04:14] Would it kill you to be kinder to Petey? 对彼得好一点会死吗
[04:17] No. Does it cost anything to show a little sympathy? No. 不会 同情要花钱吗 不要
[04:21] Is it conversations like this 这种对话让我想把
[04:23] that make me want to trade places with Great-grandma Glenda? 你和曾祖母格兰达换个位置吗
[04:25] Yes. 是
[04:31] So did the Organization freak out ’cause you lost the plans 你丢了风暴制造者的计划
[04:34] for that Storm Maker machine? 组织有没有大怒
[04:36] Not at all, because I lied to ’em. 完全没有 因为我说谎了
[04:38] Like I was gonna tell ’em 我怎么可能告诉他们
[04:41] I brought the plans to a school dance and they got stolen. 我把计划带到学校的舞会上 然后被偷了
[04:43] What? KC Cooper told a lie. 什么 KC·库珀说谎了
[04:46] What is next, you’re gonna copy my English paper? 下一步要干嘛 抄我的语文论文吗
[04:49] Why would I do that? I would just be copying a copy 干嘛要抄你的 我只要把我的抄一遍
[04:51] of my paper. 再抄好了
[04:54] You know what, sometimes, you gotta lie. 有时候人不得不说谎
[04:56] Right, like in first grade, when Mrs. Andrews said 是啊 就像一年级的时候安德鲁斯老师说
[04:58] I would eventually need math in real life? 我总有一天会在生活中用到数学
[05:03] Marisa, you need math now. 玛丽莎 你现在就需要数学
[05:05] The lunch ladies are tired of you coming up with 食堂阿姨真是不想再看到你带一大包硬币
[05:07] a big bag of coins, asking how much will this get me? 问这顿饭要多少钱了
[05:10] Laugh all you want to, but I had two meatballs 随你怎么笑 我昨天午饭吃了两个肉丸
[05:12] and half an apple for lunch yesterday. 和半个苹果
[05:15] For $23. 花了23块
[05:17] Wrong. 92 quarters. 错 是92个25分
[05:20] That’s $23. 那是23块
[05:25] A little lie isn’t even gonna matter, 说个小谎根本不重要
[05:27] because I’m gonna find a way to make this right 因为我已经知道怎么弥补
[05:28] – with this Storm Maker machine. – How? -丢计划这个错误了 -怎么做
[05:30] My dad and I found out 我爸爸和我发现
[05:32] that the only supply of dilithium 双锂的唯一供给车辆
[05:33] will be passing through a truck stop in Knoxville tomorrow. 将于明天经过诺克斯维尔的卡车停车场
[05:35] Wouldn’t it be easier to just order the dilithium online? 在网上订双锂不是更简单吗
[05:38] Marisa, dilithium is a power source 玛丽莎 双锂是风暴制造者的能量来源
[05:40] for the Storm Maker; it’s incredibly rare. 非常稀有
[05:42] So is 50% off my mascara, 就和我的睫毛膏打五折一样少见
[05:45] but if you look hard enough, you’ll find it. 但如果你仔细查 就能查到
[05:48] All right, anyway, I gotta go. 好了 我要走了
[05:49] Where’s the check? 账单呢
[05:51] Don’t worry. I got it. 别担心 我来
[05:56] Look at you paying. 你付钱呢
[05:57] It’s like I don’t even know you anymore. 我都快不认识你了
[06:00] Of course. You know, like, everything about me. 我还有什么是你不知道的
[06:07] Hey, Brady, it’s Marisa. 嘿 布雷迪 我是玛丽莎
[06:09] I just found out something about KC 我了解到KC的一些事
[06:10] that you’re definitely gonna wanna hear. 你肯定想听
[06:13] But first, does this sound like enough 但首先 你听听看这些钱够不够
[06:15] for a medium pizza? 买一个中等尺寸的披萨
[06:21] Got a second, Agent Johnson? 有空吗 约翰逊特工
[06:23] Sure, Ernie. Just let me finish this work email. 有空 厄尼 我写完这份工作邮件就行
[06:27] The new laser-proof wetsuit 新的防激光潜水服
[06:28] provides neither the support I need, 根本没法支撑我
[06:32] nor the comfort I demand. 穿着也不舒服
[06:36] Mission not accomplished. 任务失败
[06:39] So what do you need? 你有事吗
[06:41] Okay, well, I’m not naming names, 我就不点名了
[06:43] but I’m concerned about one of our agents. 但我很担心某位特工
[06:46] – Which one? – I’d rather not say. -哪个 -不便透露
[06:48] But what do you do 如果你被安排
[06:50] when you’re assigned to work with someone 和一个大吵大闹 让人讨厌
[06:51] who’s a loud, obnoxious, rude, cold-hearted windbag? 粗鲁无礼 冷血无情 罗哩巴嗦的人一起工作 你会怎么做
[06:55] Judy. 朱蒂啊
[06:57] You named her, not me. 是你说的 不是我
[06:58] But just to be clear, Judy is the agent 不过先说清楚 朱蒂就是那个我不点名
[07:01] I’m not naming. 说的特工
[07:04] Although Lord knows, 上帝也知道
[07:06] she’s got a lot of names for me. 她给我起了不少绰号
[07:09] So what’s Judy done now? 朱蒂这次做什么了
[07:11] She’s not protecting her cover. 她根本不保护她的伪装身份
[07:13] Earlier today, she wouldn’t even pretend 今天早上她都不愿意假装关心
[07:15] to care that her best friend suffered a loss. 刚刚失去亲人的好友
[07:17] Ernie, I know Judy’s incredibly life-like, 厄尼 我知道朱蒂很像人
[07:20] but don’t forget, she is still a robot. 但别忘了 她也还是个机器人
[07:23] Her emotional processor probably just needs an upgrade. 她的情感处理器可能需要升级一下
[07:27] Here, this should dial up 这应该可以连上
[07:29] her appropriate emotional responses. 她合适的情感反应
[07:32] Thanks, Agent Johnson. 谢谢 约翰逊特工
[07:33] Hey, Ernie, before you leave, 嘿 厄尼 你走之前
[07:35] could you help me with something? 你能帮我点忙吗
[07:37] Just name it. 说吧
[07:42] I’m having a little trouble getting out of these. 我遇到点小麻烦 脱不下来了
[07:45] Do me a favor, have Carl bring up a pair of scissors 帮我个忙 让卡尔拿一把剪刀
[07:47] and a bottle of corn oil. 和一桶玉米油
[07:49] Sorry, I just got an assignment 抱歉 我刚刚得到任务
[07:51] to perform an upgrade. You’re on your own. 给系统升级 你还是自己来吧
[07:59] Why do I need more emotions? 我要情感做什么
[08:01] I already have disappointment in humanity. 我已经对人性失望了
[08:03] That’s all the emotion I need. 失望这个情感就够了
[08:06] The Organization ordered this, Judy. 这是组织要求的 朱蒂
[08:08] You’ll just have to deal with it. 你不接受也得接受
[08:15] Judy!! 朱蒂
[08:17] Judy!! 朱蒂
[08:20] Let Petey in, 让彼得进来
[08:22] and be nice this time. 这次态度好点
[08:30] Hey, Judy. 嘿 朱蒂
[08:31] My mom says I have to stay here 我妈妈说她正在重新评估自己的人生选择
[08:33] while she reevaluates her life choices. 我待在这里比较好
[08:36] So what I’m hearing is, you’ll be here a while. 也就是说你要在这儿待很久
[08:40] Don’t worry. I’m not gonna bother you. 别担心 我不会吵你的
[08:42] I’ll just sit here quietly, 我就安静地坐在这儿
[08:44] and try not to be upset about Great-grandma Glenda. 试着不为曾祖母格兰达的事伤心
[08:46] Are you on that again? Petey, I… 你又来 彼得 我
[08:53] I want to apologize for how I behaved. 我想为我的行为道歉
[08:55] You were feeling sad, 你很悲伤
[08:57] and I disregarded your emotions. 我却毫不尊重
[09:00] That is my bad. 这是我的错
[09:04] Uh… 呃
[09:06] what? 什么
[09:09] I’m saying I’m sorry. 我说 对不起
[09:12] Okay, I’m not gonna lie, I’m a little scared right now. 我不骗你 我现在有点害怕
[09:16] Don’t be. 别害怕
[09:18] We’re friends, and friends are the angels 我们是朋友 朋友就是天使
[09:20] who lift us up to our feet 当我们忘记如何飞翔
[09:22] when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. 他们总能张开双翼帮助我们翱翔于蓝天
[09:27] Mom, Judy’s freaking me out! 妈妈 朱蒂吓死我了
[09:28] She’s being nice! Mom!! 她态度很好 妈妈
[09:33] Hm. Wonder when that emotional upgrade’s gonna kick in. 不知道那个情感控制器什么时候升级
[09:51] Cookie, what’s goin’ on back there? 老饼 你在整什么玩意儿
[09:54] Did you have drive to Philly for the cheesesteak? 你是开车去费城买牛肉芝士三明治了吗
[09:58] Calm down. I’m workin’ on it. 淡定 我在做菜
[10:02] Workin’ or hardly workin’? 你是在做菜还是晒太阳啊
[10:04] Look at all these hungry people waitin’ for their food. 看看这些人都饿得半死了 在等着吃饭呢
[10:06] Come on, move it. 赶紧的啊
[10:08] No sign of the truck delivering the dilithium yet, 还没看到运送双锂的卡车
[10:10] but I’ll let you know if I see it. 不过我看到会告诉你的
[10:14] Miss, can I please get a menu? 小姐 我能拿份菜单吗
[10:16] Oh, yeah, sure. 好啊
[10:17] Here ya go. 拿着吧
[10:19] Uh, I don’t think he was done with this one. 呃 我觉得他还没看完
[10:21] He snoozes, I chooses. 他选择障碍 我来选
[10:24] Then what do you recommend? 你有什么推荐的吗
[10:27] Eating at a better restaurant. 去个好点儿的餐馆吃
[10:38] Yeah, I just found out 我刚刚得知
[10:40] that KC is at a truck stop in Knoxville. KC在诺克斯维尔的一个卡车休息站
[10:42] I’m flying there now to intercept the dilithium 我要赶在她拿到之前
[10:44] before she can get it. 拦截双锂
[10:46] The Alternate will not fail. 交替者不能失败
[10:52] Uh, Ernie. 厄尼
[10:53] Buddy. 伙计
[10:55] Hey, how long have you been standing there? 你站在那里多久了
[10:57] Long enough to know you’re an enemy spy. 反正知道你是敌方间谍了
[10:59] I heard everything you said. 我听到了你说的一切
[11:00] Oh, that’s too bad. 太糟了
[11:02] I didn’t want to have to hurt you. 我不想伤害你的
[11:04] Hurt me? 伤害我
[11:06] You know, on second thought, 我想了想
[11:08] I doubt I heard everything you said. 我可能没有听到你说的话
[11:11] Actually, I think I didn’t hear anything you said. 我肯定没有听到
[11:15] In fact, I already forgot what we were talking about. 我现在已经忘了我们在说什么了
[11:22] That’s right, you forgot. 这就对了 你忘了
[11:31] All right, you ordered a cup of belch water, 你点了一大杯子水
[11:34] a short stack with skid grease, and a side of whistle berries. 牛肋骨扒 莓果
[11:38] And for you, the “Chicken.” 你点的是“鸡肉”
[11:39] I’m putting quotes around it because I legally have to. 加引号是受法律所迫
[11:42] It’s not really chicken. At least, not the parts you’re used to. 这不是真的鸡肉 至少不是你经常吃的那部分鸡肉
[11:48] Welcome to Mama’s Gas N Go, 欢迎光临妈妈休息站
[11:50] or as we call it, Mama’s Gas. 大家一直说是“妈妈家”
[11:53] You’ll understand later when you have to go. 在妈妈家休息够了站起来就走吧
[11:56] Okay, order in. 客人点餐了
[11:59] Give me a cowboy with spur and a slab of moo, 来个犀利小牛仔 哞个几句
[12:02] let him chew it, and two cows, make ’em cry. 有嚼头 再来奶牛两头 哭个几声
[12:05] What the heck does that mean? 这什么鬼
[12:07] That means I want a western omelet with fries, 意思是一个煎蛋卷配薯条
[12:08] rare steak and two hamburgers with onions. 一分熟的牛排 两个汉堡配洋葱
[12:10] Why didn’t you just say so? 你干嘛不直接说
[12:11] I put on a wig, I’m in character. 我戴着假发呢 人设不能丢
[12:13] You gotta deal with it. 忍着
[12:15] You deal with this– everyone in here 你得负责让所有人点
[12:17] is getting cold sandwiches, ’cause that’s the only thing 冷切三明治 我只会做这个
[12:18] I know how to make. Hey, Tillie. 嘿 蒂莉
[12:20] – Gladys. – Gladys, whatever your name is. -是葛莱蒂丝 -葛莱蒂丝 管你叫什么
[12:23] Look, did you find the truck we’re looking for? 你发现我们在找的车子了吗
[12:24] No. When I do, I’ll let you know. 没有 发现的时候我会告诉你的
[12:26] Okay, good. We need to finish this mission soon. 很好 我们要速战速决
[12:29] I’m starting to sweat like a sweaty guy in a sweater. 我就像个穿着毛衣流汗的大汉
[12:32] That explains all the “Food is too salty” Complaints. 怪不得顾客都投诉食物太咸
[12:40] Something wrong with your memory? 你的记忆出问题了吗
[12:42] You already gave me the emotional upgrade. 你已经给我的情感系统升级了
[12:44] No, I didn’t, 没有啊
[12:46] and there’s nothing wrong with my memory. 我的记忆没问题
[12:48] Steel trap. Nothing gets out. 像陷阱一样细密 什么都漏不掉
[12:50] Or in. 也进不去
[12:58] Upgrade complete. 升级完成
[13:02] Judy!! 朱蒂
[13:05] Judy!! 朱蒂
[13:07] Petey! 彼得
[13:11] I’m so happy to see you! 见到你真高兴
[13:15] Okay. 好吧
[13:18] Anyway, I brought a board game. 我带了棋盘游戏
[13:20] It’s Bunnies!!! With three exclamation points, 名字叫《兔兔!!!》有三个感叹号
[13:23] so you know it’s fun. 肯定好玩
[13:26] Well, if it’ll make you happy, 你开心的话
[13:28] then let’s make you happy. 我也开心
[13:32] Judy, why are you still being so nice to me? 朱蒂 你为什么态度还是这么好
[13:34] I guess I feel bad about not feeling bad 曾祖母格兰达去世了 我却不悲伤
[13:36] about Great-grandma Glenda. 我对我的态度感到十分悲伤
[13:38] Well, she was a great goldfish. 她是条很棒的金鱼
[13:41] Uh, what now? 什么
[13:44] A goldfish. 金鱼
[13:45] Great-grandma Glenda was a goldfish? 曾祖母格兰达是金鱼
[13:48] You said she lived to be 98. 你说她活到了98
[13:50] Days. She lived for 98 days. 天 她活了98天
[13:58] Are you sad about Great-grandma Glenda’s passing, too? 你也难过她去世吗
[14:01] No, I’m sad because I was nice to you for no reason. 不 我难过是因为对你好都白费了
[14:12] Miss. 小姐
[14:13] Miss! 小姐
[14:15] Do you mind? 你能安静点吗
[14:16] I’m tryin’ to eat my lunch. 我在吃午饭
[14:20] Yes, I do mind. I’m trying to get my check. 我不能安静 我要拿账单
[14:22] You want a check, sweetie? 你要账单吗 亲爱的
[14:24] Check your attitude. 先检查你的态度吧
[14:27] As I said before, Gladys is on her lunch break. 我说过了 葛莱蒂丝在午休
[14:31] I’d like to be on a lunch break. 我也想午休
[14:35] But you haven’t brought my lunch. 但你还没把我的午饭拿来
[14:38] I’ll get to you when I get to you. 我拿给你的时候就会拿给你
[14:42] But my blood sugar’s feeling a little low. 但我有点低血糖了
[14:45] Oh, really? 是吗
[14:48] That oughta hold ya. 应该能撑一会儿
[14:53] – Tillie. – Gladys. -蒂莉 -葛莱蒂丝
[14:54] Gladys Tillie, get over here. 葛莱蒂丝·蒂莉 快过来
[14:57] The truck just parked. License plate LMP 247. 那辆卡车刚刚停好 车牌号是LMP 247
[15:01] The driver’s heading towards the diner. 司机正往餐厅来
[15:02] Okay, keep him busy. I’ll grab the dilithium. 好的 拖住他 我去拿双锂
[15:04] Okay. 好的
[15:07] Miss! I’m still waiting on my check. 小姐 我还在等账单
[15:09] Um… it’s on the house. For everybody. 呃 所有人的午餐都免费
[15:14] By the way, don’t forget to tip your waitress, okay? 但不要忘记给服务员小费 知道吗
[15:17] Gladys may give away free food, but she don’t work for free. 葛莱蒂丝送的午餐免费 但服务不免费
[15:26] – Hey, where’s KC? – I don’t know. -嘿 KC呢 -我不知道
[15:28] So she’s not back from her mission? 她的任务还没结束吗
[15:30] I don’t know about any mission. 我不知道什么任务
[15:32] So she didn’t get that dilithium thingy? 她没去拿双锂
[15:34] What dilithium thingy? 什么双锂
[15:37] Why do you know more about KC’s missions than I do? 你为什么比我了解的都多
[15:40] And why are you so interested? 还有你为什么这么感兴趣
[15:42] It’s like you’re spying on her or something. 好像是在监视她
[15:48] Okay, spying on KC?! 拜托 监视KC
[15:50] I don’t care what anyone says, Ernie, 我不知道别人说了什么 厄尼
[15:53] you…you, sir, are hilarious. 你 你 先生 真是太逗了
[16:04] – So, I’ll let her know you stopped by? – That’d be good. -那我就告诉她你来过了 -好的
[16:15] Brady, it’s Marisa. 布雷迪 我是玛丽莎
[16:17] I didn’t find out anything new about KC’s Storm Maker mission. 我没发现KC任务的新线索
[16:20] As usual, Ernie doesn’t know a thing. 厄尼还是什么都不知道
[16:27] Marisa’s a spy! And so is Brady! 玛丽莎是间谍 布雷迪也是
[16:32] Agent Johnson, it’s Ernie Cooper. 约翰逊特工 我是厄尼·库珀
[16:33] Code Red emergency. 红色警报
[16:35] The entire Organization may be compromised. 组织可能被破坏了
[16:38] I better tell you the details in person 我还是亲自告诉你细节吧
[16:39] in case this channel isn’t secure. 以防接听线路不安全
[16:41] Get over here as soon as you can! 马上过来
[16:45] Marisa! What are you doing sneaking around? 玛丽莎 你鬼鬼祟祟的干嘛
[16:57] I’m getting good at this. 我很厉害
[17:05] Dad, there’s nothing in this truck 爸爸 卡车里除了一堆填充玩具熊
[17:06] except crates full of stuffed bears. 什么都没有
[17:08] The dilithium must be inside one of them. 双锂肯定就在其中一个熊里
[17:10] You gotta find it, and quick. 你得找出来 速度要快
[17:12] I don’t know how long I can stall the driver. 我不知道我能拖住司机多久
[17:17] Wuv you. Wuv you. 耐你哦 耐你哦
[17:19] Wuv you. 耐你哦
[17:21] I would “Wuv” If you had the dilithium in you. 如果里面有双锂 我也耐你哦
[17:26] Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing? 嘿 你在做什么
[17:28] Oh, I’m sorry. 对不起
[17:30] You ordered Swiss, and I gave you American. 你点的是瑞士干酪 我放的是黄干酪
[17:31] Or was it pepper jack? 你点的是胡椒奶酪吗
[17:33] Any cheese is fine. Give me back my burger. 什么奶酪都行 把汉堡还我
[17:36] No, no, you’re a hard-workin’ brother, 不不不 你是个踏实肯干的兄弟
[17:37] and you ordered a cheeseburger, 你点了干酪汉堡包
[17:40] and I’m gonna give it to you exactly the way you like it, 我就得把你点的干酪汉堡包给你
[17:41] even if it takes all day. Bleu cheese, right? 哪怕花一天也行 是法国蓝干酪 对吧
[17:43] – Swiss. – Cheddar. -瑞士干酪 -切达干酪
[17:44] – Swiss. – Brie. Got it. -瑞士干酪 -布里干酪 明白了
[17:46] Swiss! 瑞士干酪
[17:48] Wuv you. 耐你哦
[17:49] I got it. We’re good to go. 我找到了 可以了
[17:52] I’ll just meet you in the diner… 餐厅见
[18:04] KC, are you okay? KC 你没事吧
[18:06] KC? 喂 KC
[18:08] Yeah, I’m fine, 我没事
[18:10] but the truck’s getting away. 但车子被人开走了
[18:15] Don’t worry, baby, we’ll get him at the next stop. 别担心 宝贝 下一站再抓他
[18:18] No, I’m gonna fix this. 不 我要解决这事
[18:45] Why can’t I just go to a mall 我为什么不能和其他小孩一样
[18:47] on a Thursday afternoon like every other teenager? 在周四下午去逛商场啊
[19:03] Hey! Know where I can get some teddy bears? 嘿 你知道哪里卖泰迪熊吗
[19:07] Or maybe some dilithium? 双锂也可以
[19:35] Agent Johnson? What are you doing here? 约翰逊特工 你来做什么
[19:37] What do you mean? You called me with a Code Red. 你什么意思 你打给我说是红色警报
[19:40] Uhhh… no, I didn’t. 我没有啊
[19:42] I think I’d remember if I’d done that. 我如果打了肯定记得的
[19:43] It’s Agent Johnson! 约翰逊特工
[19:45] Yay!!! 耶
[19:49] Thank you sooooo much for having me built! 太太太太感谢你造了我
[19:52] What the heck did you do to Judy? 你对朱蒂做了什么
[19:55] Nothing. Just gave her the upgrade like you told me to. 没什么 就是按你说的升了级
[19:58] I told you to give her one emotional upgrade, 我说的是升级一次
[20:00] not turn her into a greeting card commercial. 不是把她变成贺卡
[20:03] Okay, there you go. 好了
[20:07] Okay, that should reset her back to normal. 这应该能重置回正常模式
[20:12] Ew. Why was I hugging you? 我抱你干嘛 好恶心
[20:15] I never get this close to people. 我从来没跟人类靠这么近
[20:17] Unless it’s to flip them on the ground. 除非是把他们摔在地上
[20:19] Oh, please don’t, I had trouble 手下留情
[20:21] getting out of a wetsuit, and I threw out my… 我的潜水服脱不下来 我的
[20:26] …back. 背啊
[20:31] You want me to call Carl? 你要我打给卡尔吗
[20:33] Call Carl. 打给卡尔
[20:37] KC, KC. You okay? KC. KC KC 你没事吧 KC
[20:39] Yeah, I’ll be all right if you stop slapping me. 我没事 你不打我就没事了
[20:43] I’m fine though. 我没事
[20:45] I’m just a little bruised especially my ego. 只是有点挫伤 尤其是我的自尊
[20:47] It’s okay, honey. I know you gave it your best. 没事的 宝贝 我知道你尽力了
[20:49] It’s just so frustrating. 挫败感爆棚
[20:51] I feel like every single mission I’ve been going on lately, 我感觉最近做的每个任务
[20:53] it goes bad. 都不成功
[20:55] It’s like somebody’s just one step ahead of me. 好像总有人抢先我一步
[20:57] Maybe I’m just being paranoid. 可能是我想太多了
[20:59] Who would be out to get me? 谁会针对我
[21:05] Hey, sorry I’m late, guys. 嘿 抱歉 我来晚了
[21:07] It’s all good. We were just, um… 没事 我们只是 呃
[21:09] Okay, uh, what happened to your face? 你的脸怎么了
[21:12] Uh, God blessed me with great looks. 这是上帝给的美貌
[21:16] No, I don’t think he did. 你想多了
[21:18] I’m talking about the scratches. 我说的是抓伤
[21:20] Oh, nothing. 没什么
[21:22] I was playing with my cat and it scratched me. 我在陪猫玩 它把我抓伤了
[21:24] You have a cat? 你有猫
[21:26] Yeah. You remember. 对啊 你记得的
[21:28] Mr. Whiskers. 小胡须先生
[21:30] Oh! Oh, Mr. Whiskers. 对哦 小胡须先生
[21:34] You totally have a cat. 你肯定有猫
[21:36] He totally has a cat with a lot of whiskers, 他有只胡须很多的猫
[21:38] which is why he named him Mr. Whiskers. 所以才叫它小胡须先生
[21:48] Well, cats will scratch. 猫是会抓人的
[21:54] You know what? Save your change babe. 这样吧 不用你们掏钱了
[21:56] I’ll pay for this one. 我来付
[22:01] Oh, he’ll pay, all right. 他来付 好啊
[22:02] He’ll definitely pay. 他肯定会付出代价的
少女卧底

文章导航

Previous Post: 少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

少女卧底(K.C. Undercover)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
S01E24
S01E25
S01E26

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号