时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hi, Marissa. Hi, K.C.. | 嗨 玛丽莎 嗨 KC |
[00:11] | Oh, hey, River. Nice costume. | 嗨 里弗 这服装挺不错嘛 |
[00:13] | I’m not wearing one. | 我没穿什么特别的服装啊 |
[00:16] | These are just clothes. | 这些只是普通的衣服 |
[00:17] | Cool. Yeah. | 对啊 真不错 |
[00:19] | No, that’s what I’m wearing, too. | 我穿的也差不多啦 |
[00:28] | So what are you guys doing tomorrow night? | 你们明天晚上打算干嘛呢 |
[00:31] | ‘Cause we are going to the best Halloween party ever. | 因为我们俩要去个史上最棒的万圣节派对呢 |
[00:33] | We are? | 什么 |
[00:35] | Uh, yeah, we are, ’cause we like to party hearty, you know. | 没错呢 因为我们爱死派对了 |
[00:38] | It’s like that. We likes to pah-ty. | 就是这样 我们喜欢去厕所 |
[00:42] | I didn’t mean “potty.” I meant party. | 我的意思不是去厕所 我是想说去派对 |
[00:45] | We like to party. | 我们喜欢去派对 |
[00:47] | I hate myself. | 我真是服了自己了 |
[00:50] | You guys should totally come. | 你们俩也该来啊 |
[00:52] | We’re in. Text me. | 好啊 发短信给我说吧 |
[00:54] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[00:56] | Rooty tooty, abso-looty. | 你萌萌哒 没问题哈 |
[00:59] | Why? | 我干嘛啊 |
[01:02] | Marisa, you never told me we were going to a party. | 玛丽莎 你从来没和我说过我们要去派对啊 |
[01:05] | – I didn’t tell you? – No. Where is it? | -我没告诉你吗 -就是没有 那派对在哪啊 |
[01:07] | It is conveniently located right in our neighborhood. | 地点很方便 就在我们的社区里 |
[01:10] | – It’s at my house, isn’t it? – Yes. Yes, it is. | -在我家里 对吧 -对 没错 |
[01:14] | Marisa, how could you have a party at my house and not tell me? | 玛丽莎 你打算我家里开派对 怎么能不跟我说啊 |
[01:17] | You just said “rooty tooty abso-looty”. | 你刚才说了”你萌萌哒 没问题哈” |
[01:19] | You’re lucky you’re even invited. | 你有被邀请就该感谢上天了 |
[01:23] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:26] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:29] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep things hustle cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:33] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:37] | A way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:37] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:41] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:45] | wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:47] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[01:51] | Livin’ my life, no way to learn | 生活在警戒之中 |
[01:53] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[01:55] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[01:58] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:00] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:02] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:04] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:07] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:09] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:10] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:19] | Morning, Agent Cooper. | 库珀特工 早啊 |
[02:21] | Hey, Agent Johnson. You working undercover? | 嗨 约翰逊特工 你这是 |
[02:24] | From the Wild West? | 在西部荒野里当卧底吗 |
[02:26] | No, it’s Halloween. | 不是啊 现在是万圣节嘛 |
[02:28] | I’m a Village Person. | 我在扮西部乡村人啦 |
[02:29] | Lighten up, Craig. | 克雷格 放轻松点 |
[02:31] | Agents, the other side is working on a serum | 特工们 彼岸正在研发 |
[02:35] | containing wolf DNA that they’ll use | 一种含有狼基因的血清 |
[02:38] | to create genetically modified super soldiers. | 他们打算用它来制造转基因超级士兵 |
[02:41] | Who’s ever heard of such a thing? | 谁听说过这种东西啊 |
[02:43] | I have. It makes them part wolf. | 我听说过 那血清能让人们有狼的能力 |
[02:46] | They’re stronger, faster, | 注射过血清的人身体更强壮 速度更快 |
[02:48] | and they sniff your butt to say hello. | 而且会嗅你的屁股来打招呼 |
[02:51] | I don’t know why that last thing’s a thing. | 我真搞不懂为啥他们要这样打招呼 |
[02:54] | No one does. | 谁也搞不懂 |
[02:57] | Anyway, we need to get that serum. | 总而言之 我们得把那血清拿到手 |
[02:59] | There’s a hand-off of the prototype at Central Park tonight. | 今晚在中央公园里会有人交换血清样本 |
[03:03] | We’ve detained the agents that were going to receive the sample. | 我们扣留了本来要去接收样本的特工们 |
[03:06] | I need two agents to take their place. | 我需要两个特工替他们去 |
[03:07] | Well, Kira and I were going to a costume party tonight, | 吉拉和我今晚本来要去个服装派对 |
[03:10] | but when duty calls… | 可是当组织需要我们的时候 |
[03:12] | Oh, it’s calling, | 说得没错 |
[03:14] | – but it’s calling for Ernie and Judy. – What? | -可是这任务是给厄尼和朱蒂的 -什么 |
[03:17] | The mission profile will be sent to your devices. | 任务的档案稍后会发到你们的装置上 |
[03:20] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[03:24] | I can’t believe I’m going to New York. | 我真不敢相信我要去纽约啦 |
[03:26] | You shouldn’t, ’cause you’re not. | 没错 因为你不准去 |
[03:29] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[03:30] | Why can’t I go? | 为什么我不能去啊 |
[03:32] | ‘Cause you’re not ready. | 因为你还没准备好 |
[03:34] | You’re inexperienced and too immature. | 你经验不足 而且太不成熟了 |
[03:36] | I am not too immature. I’m not too immature. | 人家没有 人家才没有不成熟呢 |
[03:42] | Hey, Dad, if you need me, I’ll be upstairs. | 老爸 你有事的话直接上楼找我吧 |
[03:44] | By the way, I’m having a little party tonight. | 顺便说一句 我今晚得开个小派对 |
[03:46] | Just friends from school, no biggie, super cash. | 只有些学校里的朋友们来 没啥特别的 |
[03:49] | K.C., freeze. | KC 站住 |
[03:49] | Get your butt back down here. | 给我回来 |
[03:52] | Is there a problem, Daddy? | 有什么问题吗 爸爸 |
[03:54] | No, there’s no problem, pumpkin. | 宝贝闺女 什么问题也没有 |
[03:56] | – There’s also no party. – Oh, who’s having a party? | -派对也不许有 -谁要开派对啊 |
[03:59] | – I am. – Oh, good for you. Who’s coming? | -我啊 -真不错 谁要来啊 |
[04:02] | Whoa, nobody’s coming, | 等一下 谁都不能来 |
[04:04] | ’cause she’s not having a party. | 因为她不能开派对 |
[04:06] | Just some friends from school, okay, | 只是些学校里的朋友们啦 |
[04:07] | and maybe a cute guy that I like. | 没准还有个我喜欢的帅小哥吧 |
[04:09] | Oh, correction. | 这样的话 我修正一下 |
[04:11] | Not only are you not having a party, | 你不但不可以开派对 |
[04:12] | you’re not leaving the house… ever. | 而且你永远也不能离开这屋子 |
[04:15] | Why not? | 为什么不行啊 |
[04:17] | Your mother and I are going out tonight. | 你老妈和我今晚要出去 |
[04:19] | You’re not responsible enough to have a party while we’re out. | 要在我们外出的时候开派对 你还不够负责 |
[04:20] | But I’m responsible enough | 可是我在上个周末 |
[04:22] | to recover the crown jewels of Barcelona last weekend. | 就够负责任地把巴塞罗那王冠的珠宝给抢了回来啊 |
[04:25] | You know, she makes a good point. | 她说得有道理啊 |
[04:27] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站哪边的啊 |
[04:29] | Dad, I need a normal life, okay? | 老爸 我得有正常的生活啊 |
[04:32] | If you let me have this party tonight, | 如果你答应让我今晚开这个派对的话 |
[04:35] | I promise I will beat the snot | 我保证明天 |
[04:37] | out of some bad guys tomorrow. | 就去痛揍一些坏蛋 |
[04:39] | You can have a party, | 你结婚生子之后 |
[04:40] | when you’re married and have your own teenagers, | 才可以开派对 |
[04:43] | who I guarantee you won’t let have parties. | 虽然我确定 你不会让你的孩子们开派对的 |
[04:45] | Have you ever heard of any guy coming to the house for K.C.? | 你见过有男生来家里找KC吗 |
[04:48] | Between her and Ernie, | 就她和厄尼这样 |
[04:50] | the only wedding we’ll get to throw | 我们最后只能见到朱蒂 |
[04:52] | is when Judy marries the toaster. | 跟吐司炉结婚 |
[04:54] | The way things are going, I’m never gonna have grandkids. | 再这样下去 我永远都不用指望有孙子啦 |
[04:57] | At best, I am going to have toast. | 我顶多就只能有吐司吃 |
[05:02] | Bottom line is, | 重要的是 |
[05:04] | K.C. is a totally responsible teenager. | KC绝对是个负责任的青年人 |
[05:07] | There’s no such thing. | 才不是呢 |
[05:09] | Craig, I am going as Cleopatra tonight. | 克雷格 我今晚要扮成埃及艳后 |
[05:13] | – Yes. – Yes. | -爽啊 -是啊 |
[05:15] | Either you can go as Mark Antony, | 你要么就扮成马克•安东尼 |
[05:17] | or man in dog house. | 要么就扮成在狗屋里的男人吧 |
[05:20] | Party’s over by 9:00. | 派对必须九点结束 |
[05:22] | – 11:00. – 10:00 | -十一点 -十点 |
[05:24] | – 11:00. – 9:30. | -十一点 -九点半 |
[05:26] | Okay, 10:00 it is. | 好的 就十点吧 |
[05:29] | So K.C. can grow up, but not Ernie? | 就是说 KC可以长大 但我就不行吗 |
[05:33] | You realize, with this trajectory, | 你得知道 如果继续这样下去 |
[05:35] | I’ll be living under your roof for the rest of my life. | 我就得跟你们住一辈子了 |
[05:38] | Don’t just stand there, boy. | 别傻站着啊 |
[05:40] | Let’s get ready for your mission to New York. | 快点为你的纽约任务做准备啦 |
[05:53] | What does the mission report say our contact is wearing? | 任务档案上说我们的接头人穿什么了吗 |
[05:56] | Let me check. | 让我看看 |
[05:58] | “Hee-hee” will be wearing an Elvis costume. | “嘻嬉”将会穿着猫王的服装 |
[06:04] | “Yoo-hoo” should beat it. | “唷嗬”还是算了吧 |
[06:08] | Sorry. Gotta act professional. | 抱歉 我得专业点 |
[06:10] | Ooh, is that candy corn? | 噢 那是玉米糖吗 |
[06:17] | Hey, that’s my candy corn. | 喂 那可是我的玉米糖啊 |
[06:19] | Then what’s it doing in my hand? | 那它干嘛在我手里啊 |
[06:23] | Yeah, you want candy, next time, moonwalk faster. | 对啊 你想要糖糖的话 下一次就月步得快点吧 |
[06:26] | Oh, you wanna be startin’ something? | 你想找事儿是吧 |
[06:28] | Come on. | 放马过来 |
[06:31] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你这小丫头是谁 |
[06:34] | but you got a big, sassy mouth. | 不过你嘴巴挺贱的啊 |
[06:37] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[06:38] | Right back atcha. | 你也一样 |
[06:42] | If this sass fest is over, | 你们两个大嘴巴耍完了没 |
[06:44] | I’m taking my candy corn. | 我要拿走我的玉米糖了 |
[06:45] | Jessie said I should eat more vegetables. | 杰茜说我该多吃点蔬菜 |
[06:47] | Candy corn is not actually a vegetable. | 玉米糖不是蔬菜啊 |
[06:50] | I’m pretty sure it is. | 很确定它是蔬菜啊 |
[06:58] | Judy, I just saw Elvis go into that haunted house. | 朱蒂 我刚看见猫王进那鬼屋里了 |
[07:01] | Let’s do this. | 我们开干吧 |
[07:03] | It’ll be easy as “A-B-C, 1-2-3”. | 肯定就会像”ABC 一二三”那样简单 |
[07:07] | Sure, it’s funny when you do the Michael Jackson jokes. | 你说迈克尔·杰克逊的笑话才好笑 我的就不好笑是吧 |
[07:11] | Yeah. When you do it, it’s just… bad. | 对啊 反正你说的时候 就是没劲 |
[07:21] | What are you doing? People are gonna be here soon. | 你干嘛啊 大家快要来了 |
[07:23] | Why are you doing your homework? | 你为什么还在做作业啊 |
[07:25] | I was just doing a little math. | 我在算数学题啦 |
[07:27] | Actually trying to calculate the probability | 其实就是在算我在里弗面前 |
[07:29] | of me making a fool out of myself in front of River. | 显得像个傻瓜一样的概率有多少 |
[07:32] | Turns out, ahem, 112%. | 结果呢 有112%啊 |
[07:35] | Yeah, I’m not going to the party. | 我才不去派对 |
[07:37] | Um, you’re kind of already at the party, | 其实你已经算是在派对上了 |
[07:40] | because it’s your party. | 因为这是你开的啊 |
[07:42] | Marisa, River is coming over, and I’m a nervous wreck. | 玛丽莎 里弗他要过来 我快要紧张死了 |
[07:46] | I do not get it, K.C.. | KC 我就搞不懂了 |
[07:48] | How is it that someone who can scale Mt. Rushmore | 为什么一个能攀登总统山 |
[07:51] | to retrieve papers out of Lincoln’s nose | 在林肯的鼻子里取回文件的人 |
[07:53] | can’t go downstairs in her own house | 却不能走下自己家的楼梯 |
[07:55] | and just talk to a guy? | 去跟一个男生说话呢 |
[07:57] | Okay, first of all, | 好了 首先 |
[07:59] | the papers were in Roosevelt’s ear. | 那些文件是藏在罗斯福的耳朵里的 |
[08:02] | And secondly, | 而且啊 |
[08:03] | when I am doing my spy work, | 当我在做我的卧底工作时 |
[08:05] | I’m in disguise, okay. I’m not me. | 我会乔装成别人 我不是自己 |
[08:07] | I’m fearless. I’m invincible. | 我既无惧又无敌 |
[08:09] | I’m like Jennifer Lawrence in The Hunger Games. | 我就像是在《饥饿游戏》里的詹妮弗·劳伦斯 |
[08:11] | But when I’m just me, I’m more like Jennifer Lawrence | 可是当我是自己的时候 我就像是第一次上奥斯卡 |
[08:13] | falling face first at the Oscars. | 还大摔了一跤的詹妮弗·劳伦斯 |
[08:15] | Oh, darn, if only Halloween was an occasion | 真是的 如果万圣节是个 |
[08:19] | where you put on a costume and pretend to be someone else. | 能让你穿着服装扮成别人的节日就好了 |
[08:24] | Oh, wait, it is. | 等一下 它就是这样嘛 |
[08:29] | The code word is… | 暗号是 |
[08:31] | hula dancer. | 草裙舞者 |
[08:32] | Okay. That is the code word. | 好的 这的确是正确的暗号 |
[08:36] | But I’m seriously supposed to hand over | 但是我真的要将这血清 |
[08:39] | this serum to kids? | 交到小孩子的手里吗 |
[08:40] | Oh, we’re not kids. | 噢 我们可不是小孩子 |
[08:43] | We’re disguised as kids. | 我们只是乔装成小孩子 |
[08:46] | I’m actually 53, | 老娘我其实已经53岁了 |
[08:47] | and my youngest is about to have a baby. | 而且我最小的孩子快要生宝宝了 |
[08:50] | And if you don’t mind, I’d like to be there | 臭小子你不介意的话就快点搞定吧 |
[08:52] | when I become a grandmother. | 老娘想亲眼见证我孙子的出生啊 |
[08:55] | So hand over the serum, junior. | 所以快点把血清给老娘吧 小伙子 |
[08:58] | Yeah. What Grandma said. | 没错 快听奶奶的话 |
[09:19] | Looking good, y’all. | 你们看起来不错嘛 |
[09:21] | Trina, I’m lovin’ the outfit. Meow. | 特瑞纳 爱死你的服装了 |
[09:27] | Bullfighter? Olé? José? | 斗牛士吗 你好吗 约瑟夫 |
[09:31] | Hey, K.C.. | 嗨 KC |
[09:33] | River. | 里弗 |
[09:34] | Wow, you look great. | 哇 你看起来美呆了 |
[09:36] | Oh, thank you, thank you. This old thing. | 谢谢啦 我只是随便打扮一下啦 |
[09:39] | You look smokin’ hot. | 你看起来帅得冒烟呢 |
[09:41] | Don’t go settin’ off the fire alarm. | 别弄响火警钟啊 |
[09:43] | What are you supposed to be? | 你这是在扮谁呢 |
[09:46] | – I’m a spy. – Oh, nice. | -我在扮卧底 -真不错 |
[09:47] | But to be honest, I don’t think | 不过说实话 我可不觉得 |
[09:49] | that’s a very spy-like costume. | 这服装像是卧底穿的啊 |
[09:51] | Yeah, trust me. It is. | 相信我吧 这的确是呢 |
[09:54] | Aren’t spies supposed to go undetected? | 卧底们不是应该不能引人注目的吗 |
[09:57] | Like, who could miss you in that? | 可是 又有谁会注意不到你呢 |
[09:58] | Actually, a band of art smugglers, | 其实呢 一组艺术品走私者 |
[10:00] | North Koreans, and one time… | 一些朝鲜人 还有一次 |
[10:03] | I have a very elaborate back story for my costume. | 我为这服装准备了个很完备的背景故事呢 |
[10:08] | Oh, is that a spy bracelet? | 这是个特工手镯吗 |
[10:11] | No! | 不 |
[10:12] | No. Not at all. | 不是呢 |
[10:15] | What, this? This thing is… | 这个嘛 这东西啊 |
[10:17] | It’s a cute-ometer. | 这只是个可爱的小装饰 |
[10:24] | K.C., you should wear this costume all of the time. | KC 你该多点穿这服装啊 |
[10:27] | You are so fun and confident. | 看看你这么风趣和自信的样子 |
[10:28] | What can I say, Marisa? | 玛丽莎 我能说什么呢 |
[10:30] | Pleather brings out the best in me. | 仿皮把我最好的一面都展示出来了啊 |
[10:39] | Ernie, you better be careful. | 厄尼 你记着要小心一点 |
[10:41] | If any of that wolf serum spills on you– | 哪怕只有一滴狼血清溅到了你的身上的话 |
[10:44] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 老爸 你在这里干嘛啊 |
[10:46] | I thought it was just me and Judy on this mission. | 不是只有我和朱蒂在做这任务吗 |
[10:48] | Relax. I got this. | 轻松点啦 我搞得定 |
[10:51] | Hey! Watch where you’re going. | 喂 看路啊 |
[10:54] | You again? | 又是你 |
[10:55] | Look, if you want my digits, | 妹子 你如果是想要我的电话号码的话 |
[10:57] | all you have to do is ask. | 直接问我就行了呐 |
[10:59] | Dude, I have zero percent interest in your digits. | 小朋友 我对你的电话号码根本就没有丝毫的兴趣 |
[11:02] | Ooh, looks like | 哈哈哈 |
[11:04] | your moves have been declined. | 看来有人被狠狠地拒绝了啊 |
[11:07] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[11:08] | Playin’ hard to– | 在欲擒故 |
[11:12] | Is that some kind of weird Michael Jackson | 你这是在扮迈克尔杰克逊的《颤栗》里的狼人吗 |
[11:14] | Thriller werewolf thing? | 还扮得这么烂 |
[11:16] | No. You just bring out the animal in me… baby. | 不是 只是你唤醒了我身体中的野兽了 宝贝 |
[11:20] | Yeah, well, put it back… baby. | 呃 那把它哄回去睡觉吧 宝贝 |
[11:26] | You always say boys can be dogs. | 你老是说男生像狗一样 |
[11:29] | You weren’t kidding. | 你还真没开玩笑呢 |
[11:33] | Ernie, please tell me those vials didn’t break. | 厄尼 拜托告诉我那些小瓶没有破 |
[11:35] | Of course they didn’t break. | 它们当然没有破啊 |
[11:42] | I just have a sweaty belly button? | 只是我的肚脐出汗了 |
[11:52] | Wow, I’m really starting to see another side of you, K.C.. | KC 我真的看到你的另一面了呢 |
[11:54] | You’re thinking about school K.C.. | 你想的那是学校版KC |
[11:57] | I have many sides. I’m like an octagon. | 我有很多不同的面貌 就像个八边形那样 |
[11:59] | An octagon is an eight-sided polygon. | 八边形就是个有八条边的多边形 |
[12:01] | School K.C. creepin’ back in. | 我不小心让学校版KC上身了 |
[12:05] | Would you like to see a movie with me next weekend? | 你下个周末愿意和我去看电影吗 |
[12:07] | No! | 不 |
[12:09] | – Grab a bite to eat? – No! | -一起吃点东西呢 -不 |
[12:12] | – Should I just leave? – No. | -我该直接走吗 -不 |
[12:14] | Look, I’m really not that good with girls, | 听着 我跟女生打交道并不是那么的在行 |
[12:16] | and I have to say, you are confusing the heck out of me. | 而你这样真是让我混乱得快疯了 |
[12:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:21] | Could you hold on a sec? | 你能等我一会儿吗 |
[12:22] | Sure. Why not? | 当然啦 为啥不行呢 |
[12:27] | What happened to cool, confident KC? | 风趣和自信的KC怎么了 |
[12:31] | Whoa. Is the pleather cutting off | 等一下 是仿皮截断了到你 |
[12:35] | circulation to your head? | 脑袋的血液循环吗 |
[12:36] | Did you have some of that guacamole, | 而且你家还有鳄梨酱吗 |
[12:38] | ’cause I did not know you were supposed to refrigerate it. | 我不知道那玩意还得冷藏啊 |
[12:40] | No, I lost my spy bracelet. | 不是这些 我的特工手镯不见了 |
[12:43] | I had it when I came down the stairs, | 我下楼梯时它还在我的手上 |
[12:45] | but now I don’t know where it is. | 可是现在我不知道它去哪了 |
[12:46] | Well, I’m sure they’ll just give you another one. | 他们肯定会再给你一个啊 |
[12:48] | Marisa, that bracelet cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. | 玛丽莎 那手镯价值几十万美元 |
[12:52] | If my dad finds out, he’s gonna say that I’m irresponsible. | 要是我老爸知道了这件事 他肯定就会说我不负责任 |
[12:55] | Well, frankly, if you lost an expensive bracelet like that, | 说实话 如果你弄丢了一个这么贵的手镯 |
[12:58] | he kinda has a point. | 他这样说也很正常啊 |
[13:00] | Says the girl who forgot to refrigerate the guacamole. | 忘记把鳄梨酱拿去冷藏的人还敢说我呢 |
[13:05] | Marisa, you don’t get it. | 玛丽莎 你不懂 |
[13:07] | If someone gets a hold of that bracelet | 如果有人捡到那个手镯 |
[13:09] | and presses the wrong button, | 并且按错按钮的话 |
[13:10] | they could blow up this entire neighborhood. | 整个社区都会被炸翻天的 |
[13:12] | Wait. I live in this neighborhood. | 等一下 我就住在这个社区里啊 |
[13:25] | All right, so this is security footage from my house. | 好了 这就是我家的监控录像 |
[13:28] | I know I was wearing my spy bracelet | 我就知道在派对开始的时候 |
[13:29] | – when the party started. – KC? | -手上还戴着我的特工手镯的 -KC |
[13:35] | Hi, KC. What are you doing up here? | KC 你在这里干嘛呢 |
[13:37] | Hey, River. I really wanna hang out with you… | 嗨 里弗 我真的很想跟你玩的 |
[13:39] | Which is why you stopped talking to me | 所以你不理我了 |
[13:41] | and went upstairs to play pinball? | 上楼玩弹球吗 |
[13:44] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[13:45] | No, I was, um… | 不是这样的 我是在 |
[13:46] | I was comforting Marisa. | 我是在安慰玛丽莎呢 |
[13:48] | You see, um, | 呃 是这样的 |
[13:50] | the guy she likes, allergic to bees. | 她喜欢的男生对蜜蜂过敏呢 |
[13:54] | So how about you go back downstairs, | 所以呢 不如你就下楼梯去 |
[13:56] | don’t talk to any other girls, | 别跟其他女生说话 |
[13:57] | enjoy the chips, not the guacamole, | 好好的享受薯片 不要吃鳄梨酱 |
[13:59] | and I will see you in a second. | 然后我一会儿就回来见你 |
[14:04] | All right, so that’s me coming down the stairs, | 好了 这就是我下楼梯时的影像 |
[14:06] | and there is my spy bracelet. | 那时候手镯还在我手上 |
[14:08] | Oh, and there I am. | 噢 我在那呢 |
[14:10] | I look so cute in my bumblebee costume. | 看我穿着大黄蜂服装多可爱啊 |
[14:12] | Ain’t nobody allergic to this. | 才不会有人对本小姐过敏呢 |
[14:18] | All right, there’s me handing out candy | 好了 这是我给玩不给糖就捣蛋的孩子 |
[14:20] | to trick-or-treaters. | 派糖的影像 |
[14:25] | Wait a minute. The bracelet’s gone. | 等一下 手镯不见了 |
[14:27] | Go back to when you were handing out candy to Petey. | 倒回到你派糖给皮蒂那里 |
[14:38] | Well, now we know what happened to my bracelet. | 好的 现在知道我的手镯去哪了 |
[14:41] | Oh, no. You think Petey ate it? | 噢不 你说皮蒂把它吃了吗 |
[14:50] | Hey, bro, how did New York go? | 嗨 哥们 在纽约怎样了 |
[14:52] | Uh, everything went great. | 呃 一切都好 |
[14:54] | Really great. Totally great. How was your party? | 真的超级好 棒透了 你的派对又怎样呢 |
[14:57] | Fantastic. Best yet. Having tons of fun. | 棒呆了 史上最棒 玩得超开心 |
[15:02] | Ernie, are you sure you’re okay? | 厄尼 你确定你没事吗 |
[15:04] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[15:06] | I just have this itch on my back I can’t seem to reach. | 只是我的背部有个地方好痒 我的手又不够长去搔痒 |
[15:08] | Could you get it for me? | 你能帮我搔吗 |
[15:15] | This is bad. | 看起来好糟啊 |
[15:17] | That wolf DNA has clearly gotten into your system. | 狼的DNA很明显已经进入你的生理系统了 |
[15:19] | You have to tell Agent Craig. | 你得告诉克雷格特工 |
[15:21] | And have him tell me I’m too immature | 然后再让他来跟我说 |
[15:23] | to handle things on my own? | 我不够成熟来自己处理事情吗 |
[15:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:27] | Someone’s at the door! Someone’s at the door! | 有人来了 有人来了 |
[15:29] | Someone’s at the door! | 有人来了 |
[15:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:37] | I may need some help. | 我也许确实需要帮助 |
[15:41] | Petey! | 皮蒂 |
[15:42] | Petey!! | 皮蒂 |
[15:44] | We’re out of candy. | 我们的糖果都派光了 |
[15:46] | Go away, kid. | 小鬼 快走 |
[15:48] | It’s K.C.. | 是我 KC啊 |
[15:50] | In that case, definitely go away. | 这样的话 你给我快点走 |
[15:53] | I need to talk to you. | 我有些事要跟你说 |
[15:56] | All right, where’s your candy? | 好了 你的糖果在哪 |
[15:58] | It’s hidden somewhere. | 我把它们藏好了 |
[15:59] | No one will ever find it. | 绝对不会有人找得到的 |
[16:01] | If I play it right, that stash will last me through Easter. | 如果我省着点吃的话 那堆糖果足够我撑过复活节了 |
[16:04] | Yeah, well, I got news for you, Petey. | 好啊 不过呢 皮蒂 我来跟你说件事 |
[16:06] | You don’t tell me where your candy is, | 你不老实交代你的糖果藏在哪里的话 |
[16:08] | you ain’t gonna last through Easter. | 你小子就别指望活得过复活节噢 |
[16:23] | Did you want a bite, bro? | 哥们 你想吃一口吗 |
[16:26] | We don’t give him people food. | 我们不给他吃人吃的食物的 |
[16:28] | Come on, boy. | 来吧 孩子 |
[16:37] | Marisa, I don’t know what happened to K.C., | 玛丽莎 我不知道KC到底是怎么了 |
[16:39] | but she’s clearly not into me. | 不过她很明显对我没有意思 |
[16:41] | I’m gonna bail. | 我还是走好了 |
[16:42] | No, no, no. You have to stay. | 不不不 你得留下来 |
[16:44] | She just ran out to get some more potato chips. | 她只是出去再买点薯片罢了 |
[16:49] | Oh, look, she’s back with potato chips, right? | 看啊 她买薯片回来了 对吧 |
[16:53] | Uh, yeah, yeah. | 呃 嗯对对 |
[16:55] | No, they’re just spicy chips. | 不 是辣薯片 |
[16:57] | Got a lot of kick to ’em. | 辣劲强得会踢人的 |
[17:02] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[17:10] | Okay, for the last time, Petey, | 皮蒂 我最后再说一次 |
[17:12] | I do not want your candy, okay? | 我不是想要吃你的糖果 明白了吗 |
[17:14] | I just wanna know where your candy is. | 我只是想知道你的糖果藏哪去了 |
[17:16] | That’s what Ma says every year. | 我老妈每年都是这样说 |
[17:19] | Then it mysteriously disappears, | 然后我的糖果就总会不可思议地消失了 |
[17:21] | and she complains her jeans don’t fit. | 她之后还抱怨自己穿不上牛仔裤 |
[17:24] | I’ll never give up my hiding place. | 我绝对不会说出我藏糖果的地方的 |
[17:26] | Fair enough. | 那好吧 |
[17:28] | I guess I have to put a little more bait on the hook. | 我想我得在鱼钩上再放点饵才行呢 |
[17:36] | – Is that a… – Worm? | -那是 -虫吗 |
[17:38] | Why, yes, it is. | 没错正是 |
[17:40] | And not of the gummy variety. | 而且不是软糖呢 |
[17:42] | But I hate worms. | 可是人家讨厌虫啦 |
[17:44] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[17:46] | I had no idea. | 我还真不知道啊 |
[17:49] | Unfortunately for you, | 不幸的是 |
[17:51] | he brought a little friend. | 它还带了个朋友来呢 |
[17:55] | Where’s the candy, Petey? Where’s the candy, Petey?! | 皮蒂 糖果在哪里 皮蒂 糖果在哪里 |
[17:59] | K.C., you better get down here quick. | KC 你最好还是快点下来 |
[18:02] | Ernie is acting strangely. | 厄尼行为举止超级奇怪 |
[18:03] | He is barking and scratching his ears, | 他又在吠又在搔耳朵 |
[18:05] | and I think he may have just peed on the rug. | 他刚才可能还在地毯上拉尿了 |
[18:09] | Don’t go anywhere, okay? This is not over. | 你给我待着别动 这事儿还没完 |
[18:13] | I thought you said they weren’t gummy. | 你不是说它们不是软糖吗 |
[18:15] | Oh, they aren’t. | 噢 确实不是啊 |
[18:17] | But they are a bit chewy. | 只是它们还挺有嚼劲的 |
[18:20] | Mom!! | 老妈救命啊 |
[18:26] | Ernie, slow down. | 厄尼 别吃得那么快 |
[18:28] | Have something to drink. | 喝点东西嘛 |
[18:29] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:41] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜看 |
[18:43] | New York didn’t go as well as you thought it did. | 纽约之行没有你想象中那么好吧 |
[18:46] | He spilled the wolf serum on himself. | 他把狼血清溅到了自己身上 |
[18:48] | Bro, I gotta tell Dad. | 哥们 我得通知老爸 |
[18:50] | If you do, I’ll let him know you’re torturing Petey upstairs | 如果你说的话 我就告诉他你弄丢了手镯 |
[18:52] | because you lost your bracelet. | 在楼上折磨皮蒂 |
[18:54] | Wait, how do you know that? | 等一下 你咋知道的 |
[18:56] | Good nose. Even better ears. | 鼻子变好了 耳朵变得更好 |
[18:58] | Okay, fine. I don’t tell, you don’t tell. | 好吧 我不说 你也不说 |
[19:00] | But if you start chewing on Dad’s shoes, | 不过如果你开始咬老爸的鞋子的话 |
[19:02] | he’s gonna figure it out. | 他肯定就会知道的 |
[19:06] | For the last time, where is the candy, Petey? | 最后问一次 皮蒂 你的糖果藏哪去了 |
[19:08] | I’ll never tell. | 我死也不会告诉你的 |
[19:10] | Then you leave me no choice. | 那么没办法了 |
[19:20] | “Desdemona and Heathcliff gazed into each other’s eyes. | “苔丝狄蒙娜和希斯克里夫注视着彼此的眼睛 |
[19:23] | He pulled her closer, | 他把她拉近身边 |
[19:25] | lips quivering in anticipation.” | 嘴唇期待地颤抖着” |
[19:27] | Please stop with the lovey-dovey stuff. | 拜托不要再读这些肉麻爱情故事了 |
[19:30] | It’s making my ears dry. | 听得我耳朵都干了 |
[19:33] | Well, tell me where the candy is, | 那就快说你的糖果藏哪去了 |
[19:35] | or Heathcliff is gonna run his fingers | 不然希斯克里夫就要开始 |
[19:37] | through Desdemona’s flaxen locks. | 抚摸苔丝狄蒙娜的淡黄色头发了 |
[19:39] | Okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[19:41] | It’s in your backyard in the barbecue. | 我把它们藏在你家后院的烧烤架里了 |
[19:43] | Why would you hide the candy in my barbecue? | 为啥你要将糖果藏在我家的烧烤架里啊 |
[19:45] | Because we don’t have one. | 因为我们家没有烧烤架嘛 |
[19:48] | And I like my peanut butter cups with a slight taste of mesquite. | 而且我喜欢吃有淡牧豆木烟熏味的花生酱夹心巧克力啊 |
[19:53] | You’re a weird kid. | 你这个小孩真是奇葩 |
[19:56] | Yeah, well, you’re the one who tied me up in a sack | 你这个把我绑在麻袋里逼我说藏糖地点的人 |
[19:58] | to find my candy. | 还有脸说我呢 |
[20:00] | Listen, no one can know about that. | 听着 谁都不能知道这件事 |
[20:02] | If you tell anybody, I swear, you will be | 如果你敢跟别人说的话 我发誓 |
[20:04] | napping with those worms, do you understand me, Petey? | 我肯定会让你跟那些虫子好好睡上一觉 明白吗 皮蒂 |
[20:06] | KC K.C.? | |
[20:08] | Hey, River. | 嗨 里弗 |
[20:11] | Um, this is Petey, our neighbor, | 呃 这位是皮蒂 我们家的邻居 |
[20:13] | and we were just… | 我们刚才只是在 |
[20:14] | You are not the person I thought you were. | 你完全不是我想象的那种人 |
[20:17] | You’re mean and horrible. | 你既刻薄又可怕 |
[20:19] | Dang. | 我真是瞎了眼 |
[20:20] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不是这样的 |
[20:22] | I just wanted his candy, but he wouldn’t tell me | 我只是想要他的糖果 可是他又不肯告诉我 |
[20:24] | where it was, so I had to tie him up, | 把它们藏哪了 所以我就得把他绑起来 |
[20:26] | put him in a sack and… okay, I’ll see you at school. | 放进麻袋里 好吧 我们学校见 |
[20:34] | Wow! The house is cleaner than when we left. | 哇 屋子比我们离开时更干净了啊 |
[20:37] | What did you guys expect? | 这个当然啦 |
[20:39] | I told you, I’m responsible. | 跟你们说过了 我很负责任的 |
[20:43] | And my mission went according to plan. | 我的任务也按计划完成了 |
[20:46] | The vials are safe and sound. | 我把那些小瓶安全地带回来了 |
[20:48] | You sure about that, Ernie? | 厄尼 你确定吗 |
[20:49] | Yeah. Why? | 确定啊 为什么这样问呢 |
[21:03] | Something wrong, Ernie? | 厄尼 出什么问题了吗 |
[21:06] | No. | 没有啊 |
[21:10] | Are you sure nothing’s bothering you, honey? | 亲爱的 真的没什么事情困扰你吗 |
[21:14] | You wanna go fetch that? | 你想把那球捡回来吗 |
[21:16] | Fetch! | 捡球 |
[21:21] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[21:23] | You guys saw the security footage, didn’t you? | 你们看了监控录像了对吧 |
[21:26] | Yes. You’re both getting a lecture on responsibility. | 没错 我一会要教育你们俩有关责任感的事 |
[21:29] | That’s right, but first, | 说得没错 不过我们 |
[21:31] | we gotta take Ernie to get fixed. | 现在得先带厄尼去修理一下 |
[21:33] | Excuse me?! | 你说什么 |
[21:34] | She meant take you to the Organization | 她的意思是带你去 |
[21:36] | to get you the antidote. | 组织里拿解药 |
[21:38] | – Come on, let’s get in the car. – Ooh, the car! | -来 去车子里吧 -哇 车子啊 |
[21:41] | Go for a ride! Go for a ride! | 去兜兜风 去兜兜风 |
[21:43] | Come on, come on, let’s go! | 快点 快点走啦 |