时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:13] | I’m getting the sense | 我感觉 |
[00:15] | that you’re a little excited about something.Alright? | 你好像对某件事特别开心 |
[00:17] | But I’m gonna need you to use your words. | 但是你得说话 |
[00:19] | Bill told me that Steve told him | 比尔告诉我史蒂夫说 |
[00:21] | that Kenny told him that Dave told him | 肯尼告诉他戴维说 |
[00:23] | that Greg Wilson likes you. | 格雷格·威尔逊喜欢你 |
[00:26] | Well, then, it must be true. | 那一定是真的了 |
[00:29] | Plus, he is planning on inviting you | 而且 他正准备邀请你 |
[00:33] | to go away camping for the weekend. | 周末一起去野营 |
[00:34] | Wait, go away camping? | 等等 野营 |
[00:36] | There’s no way my parents are gonna let me do that, but I mean I could ask. | 我父母绝对不可能让我去的 不过我可以问问 |
[00:39] | No, you don’t ask, you tell. | 不 你不用问 直接通知他们 |
[00:42] | And if that doesn’t work, you beg. | 这要是没用的话 求他们 |
[00:44] | And if that doesn’t work, you cry. | 要是还没用的话 你就哭 |
[00:46] | That always gets them. | 这招最好用了 |
[00:50] | Mom and Dad, | 粑粑麻麻 |
[00:51] | this weekend, Marisa and I are going camping with a group of friends. | 这周末 玛丽莎和我打算和几个朋友去野营 |
[00:55] | Uh… please let me go. | 呃 求求你们让我去吧 |
[00:58] | I know there will be boys there, | 我知道男生们也会去 |
[01:00] | but I’m responsible and trustworthy. | 但是我富有责任心 还值得信任 |
[01:04] | You have to let me go. I promise. | 你们一定得让我去 我保证 |
[01:07] | I would never do anything to tarnish the family name. | 我绝对不会做任何有损家庭名誉的事 |
[01:10] | Please let me go. Please | 求你们了 让我去吧 |
[01:13] | -It’s okay with me. -Okay, honey. | -我觉得没问题啊 -去吧 宝贝 |
[01:15] | Wait, that’s all you got to say? | 等等 你们要说的就这些吗 |
[01:18] | Uh, watch out for deer ticks. | 还有 小心鹿蜱 |
[01:25] | I’m going camping with Greg Wilson. | 我要和格雷格·威尔逊去野营啦 |
[01:28] | This is gonna be the best weekend ever. | 这周末绝对棒极了 |
[01:29] | I am so happy, I could die. | 我快高兴死了 |
[01:32] | KC Cooper must die. | KC·库珀必须死 |
[01:34] | Your assignment is to eliminate her. | 你的任务就是消灭她 |
[01:37] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[01:41] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:44] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:47] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:51] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:53] | A way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:55] | But don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:59] | I’m not perfect, So many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:03] | wanna tell you but I | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:07] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:09] | Livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:11] | Doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:13] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:16] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:18] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:20] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:22] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:24] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:26] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:28] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:35] | No, it’s not gonna work. | 不行 这个不行 |
[02:40] | Um, yes. This is perfect. | 呃 好呀 简直完美 |
[02:49] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[02:51] | Don’t say anything. | 什么也别说 |
[02:54] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[02:59] | KC? Everything okay in there? | KC 出什么事了吗 |
[03:02] | You better say yes,. | 你最好告诉他一切还好 |
[03:03] | or you’ll never say anything again | 否则其他的话都将是你的遗言 |
[03:06] | Yeah, Dad, I’m fine. | 好着呢 爸 我很好 |
[03:10] | By the way, red plaid… | 还有 红格衫 |
[03:13] | Not as flattering on you as you think it is. | 穿上没有你想象得那么好看 |
[03:16] | What’d you do, crawl out of a hole to insult me? | 你干嘛 从某个洞里爬出来就是为了说我难看吗 |
[03:19] | No. I didn’t come here to insult you. | 不 我不是来这儿说你难看的 |
[03:22] | I came here to kill you. | 我是来杀你的 |
[03:24] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[03:30] | Now back in those days, | 过去那个年代 |
[03:32] | we didn’t have computers in our pockets. | 我们衣兜里可没有电脑 |
[03:34] | And everything was made with carbs and trans fats, | 所有东西都是碳水化合物和反式脂肪做成的 |
[03:36] | and no one seemed to care. | 然而根本没人在乎这些 |
[03:37] | Oh, Agent Grandma, | 哦 外婆特工 |
[03:39] | I could listen to your spy stories all night long. | 你的特工故事听一整晚都听不腻 |
[03:42] | What a coincidence. | 那就巧了 |
[03:43] | She can tell ’em all night long. | 她可以讲一整晚 |
[03:46] | Oh, wait, wait. I got another one for you, corn chip. | 哦 等等 等等 我还有个故事 小姑娘 |
[03:49] | The year was 1977, | 那是1977年 |
[03:51] | and there was an international dispute, | 出现了国际纠纷 |
[03:53] | and they called your Grandma Gayle in | 他们招了外婆盖尔 |
[03:55] | to fix things, yes, they did. | 来解决问题 是的 招的我 |
[03:58] | How long is your mother staying with us? | 你妈妈要和我们待多久 |
[04:01] | For as long as she wants, Craig. | 她想待多久就待多久 克雷格 |
[04:03] | My dad’s out of town, and she’s afraid to be alone. | 我爸出城了 她害怕一个人待着 |
[04:06] | She was a spy for 40 years! | 她当了40年的间谍啊 |
[04:10] | She can’t spend a couple of nights alone | 她还不能在高档小区的豪华公寓里 |
[04:12] | in a luxury condominium in a gated community? | 一个人待几个晚上吗 |
[04:14] | Somebody might use the Jacuzzi after 9:00 p.m. | 她害怕晚上9点以后有人想用按摩浴池吗 |
[04:22] | One more word, Craig, | 你再说一个字 克雷格 |
[04:24] | and I am calling your mom and inviting her here | 我就给你妈打电话 把她也请来 |
[04:26] | -for two weeks. -No, no! | -待两个星期 -不 不要啊 |
[04:29] | Now the president was just laying there, | 那时总统就躺在那里 |
[04:31] | and I stretched out my bare hand, | 我伸出手 |
[04:33] | and stuck it in his chest cavity, | 放到了他的胸腔内 |
[04:36] | and massaged that non-beating heart back to life. | 给他那颗不跳动的心脏做了按摩 然后救活了他 |
[04:39] | That’s an amazing story, Agent Grandma. | 这个故事真棒 外婆特工 |
[04:42] | For the first time, I feel like I’m talking to | 人生头一回 我觉得我是在和 |
[04:46] | a real, honest-to-goodness spy. | 一个真实又诚实的间谍说话 |
[04:47] | Uh, what do you call me? | 呃 那我呢 |
[04:49] | Desperate, needy, stink bomb, no friends, | 濒临绝望 粘人 臭屁 没有朋友 |
[04:52] | loaded diaper. Should I keep going? | 幼稚 还想让我继续说吗 |
[04:54] | No. You’ve made your point. | 不用 我明白了 |
[04:59] | Did you come here to kill me | 你是因为发现我和格雷格·威尔逊布莱特 |
[05:02] | because you found out that I was going camping with Greg Wilson? | 要一起野营 所以来这儿杀我的吗 |
[05:04] | Really, it’s a group thing, | 真的 那只是个团体活动 |
[05:06] | and I’m surprised he even asked me, | 我也很惊讶他竟然邀请了我 |
[05:08] | ’cause he’s the shy type, | 因为他比较害羞 |
[05:09] | which, now that I think about it, | 不过现在想想 |
[05:11] | isn’t gonna work because I’m the shy type, | 我们肯定成不了 因为我也比较害羞 |
[05:13] | so you can’t really have a relationship… | 这种情感关系可不可靠 |
[05:14] | Are you trying to make me squeeze this trigger? | 你是想让我开枪吗 |
[05:18] | It would speed up the process. | 那倒是可以少浪费点时间 |
[05:22] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna do it. | 别担心 我会开枪的 |
[05:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:27] | I am. | 我会的 |
[05:29] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[05:32] | I am. | 我会的 |
[05:33] | I am going to shoot you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[05:36] | I always complete my missions. | 我总是会完成我的任务的 |
[05:46] | Would you like me to pull the trigger? | 你想让我帮你开枪吗 |
[05:49] | No! | 不 |
[05:51] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[05:52] | Uh, yeah, I could’ve told you that, like, | 呃 是啊 我大概四十分钟前 |
[05:54] | forty minutes ago. | 就看出来了 你做不到的 |
[05:57] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[05:58] | If I don’t eliminate you, the other side is going to eliminate me. | 如果我不消灭你 彼岸就会消灭我的 |
[06:01] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[06:03] | Or are they just gonna come in my room and talk about doing it? | 他们会不会也跑到我的屋子里 然后光说不做呢 |
[06:05] | This isn’t a joke, KC. | 我不是在开玩笑 KC |
[06:08] | The other side is gonna send someone to take care of both of us. | 彼岸会派人解决我们两个的 |
[06:10] | They won’t think twice about finishing the job. | 他们可不会手下留情 |
[06:17] | You know, I gotta be honest, Brett. | 跟你说句实话 布莱特 |
[06:19] | I feel like our relationship | 我感觉我们之间的关系 |
[06:21] | is really messed up. | 真是乱套啊 |
[06:43] | KC KC! | |
[06:44] | Are you ready to go camping? | 准备好去野营了吗 |
[06:46] | -Uh, no. -Why? | -呃 没准备好 -怎么了 |
[06:49] | You don’t have to do your hair, put on makeup | 你不需要整理发型 也不需要化妆 |
[06:51] | or wear nice clothes. | 也不用穿好看的衣服 |
[06:53] | Technically, you are always ready to go camping. | 这样的话 你是分分钟都准备好了的 |
[06:57] | I just thought about it. Not really into it. | 我刚想了想 我对野营不太感兴趣 |
[07:00] | Not into it? You begged us to let you go. | 不感兴趣吗 你可是求着我们要去的 |
[07:02] | And then, I cried. | 然后 我哭了 |
[07:04] | I have been an emotional basket case. | 我情绪波动太大了 |
[07:06] | I shouldn’t be going anywhere. | 我哪也不应该去 |
[07:07] | You were so excited about this. | 你本来还挺高兴的啊 |
[07:09] | I don’t understand what’s going on. | 我不明白到底怎么了 |
[07:10] | Marisa, I don’t wanna go. | 玛丽莎 我不想去 |
[07:14] | Please, please, don’t make me go. | 求你啦 求你啦 不要让我去 |
[07:16] | Why can’t you just accept the fact that I’m not fun? | 我是个无趣的人 你为啥不能接受这个事实呢 |
[07:24] | She just told/begged/cried me. | 她对我使用了通知恳求哭这招 |
[07:27] | I’ve created a monster. | 我制造出了一个怪物 |
[07:33] | KC, I want you to pack your bag… | KC 你最好收拾好行李 |
[07:40] | Why is your door locked? | 你怎么锁门了 |
[07:43] | -Get in the closet. -What did you say? | -到衣柜里去 -你说什么 |
[07:45] | -One second. -What about the muffins? | -等会 -松糕怎么办啊 |
[07:55] | Why was your door locked? | 你为什么锁门啊 |
[07:58] | Do you have a boy in here? | 屋里藏着男孩吗 |
[08:01] | I’m sorry. I just heard what I said. | 不好意思 我骗谁呢 |
[08:05] | Marisa, what do you want? | 玛丽莎 你有什么事 |
[08:08] | KC, why aren’t you going on this trip? | KC 你为什么不去了啊 |
[08:10] | Greg Wilson is the first guy you’ve liked | 格雷格·威尔逊是你和噩梦布莱特分手之后 |
[08:11] | since that nightmare Brett. | 喜欢上的第一个人啊 |
[08:12] | Remember how broken-hearted you were? | 你还记得那时你有多心痛吗 |
[08:15] | I wouldn’t say I was broken-hearted. | 那也不算是心痛啦 |
[08:17] | I think that’s a little bit extreme. | 说得有点过了 |
[08:19] | You cried for a week. | 你哭了一个星期 |
[08:21] | You were all, like, “He’s bad, but he’s good,” | 你当时是这样的 “他好坏 但是又好棒啊 |
[08:23] | he has such beautiful hair. | 他的头发好飘逸啊 |
[08:24] | “I’ll never find another guy like him.” | 我再也遇不见像他这样的人了” |
[08:29] | Marisa, I think you’re exaggerating a little bit. | 玛丽莎 你说得有点夸张了 |
[08:32] | Honey, you Photoshopped what your kids would look like. | 宝贝儿 你还PS出了你俩孩子的模样 |
[08:37] | It’s no secret that you were crazy head-over-heels for… | 你被他迷得神魂颠倒根本不是秘密 |
[08:40] | Brett! | 布莱特 |
[08:41] | So… | 那个 |
[08:43] | our kids. | 我们的孩子们 |
[08:45] | Do they have names? | 你给他们起名字了吗 |
[08:47] | For the record, it was only one kid. | 说明一下 只有一个孩子而已 |
[08:50] | That doesn’t make me seem any less pathetic. | 听起来还是很悲催 |
[08:54] | What is he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[08:55] | I came to eliminate her. | 我是来消灭她的 |
[08:58] | Ha ha, but he couldn’t go through with it. | 哈哈 但是他做不到 |
[09:00] | Oh, okay, so he lied to you, | 哦 好吧 他骗了你 |
[09:03] | set up your family, tried to kill you, | 给你家人下套 还企图杀了你 |
[09:05] | and now, you’re protecting him? | 现在 你却在保护他 |
[09:08] | And I thought I had lousy taste in guys. | 我还以为我分不清男人好坏呢 |
[09:11] | You do. | 你确实 |
[09:18] | Where’s my meat loaf? | 我的肉卷呢 |
[09:21] | I ate it. | 我吃了 |
[09:24] | I didn’t know it was yours. | 我不知道那是你的啊 |
[09:26] | I hid it in the back of the fridge, | 我都把它藏到冰箱后面了 |
[09:29] | wrapped in foil with a label that said, | 用金箔纸包着 上面还写着 |
[09:31] | “This is Craig’s, do not eat.” | “这是克雷格的 别吃” |
[09:33] | Next time, be a little clearer. | 下次你得弄得更清楚才行 |
[09:42] | -Hey, jalapeo. -Hey, Agent Grandma. | -嘿 小辣椒 -嘿 外婆特工 |
[09:46] | You know that story about how you saved the president’s life? | 你那个救了总统一命的那个故事 |
[09:48] | That was August of 1977, right? | 发生在1977年的八月 对吗 |
[09:50] | Yeah. Sounds about right. | 是的 好像是对的 |
[09:52] | Does it? Does it really? | 是吗 真的吗 |
[09:55] | See, I did a little digging, | 听着 我做了一点调查 |
[09:58] | and it turns out you and the president | 结果发现77年八月 你和总统先生 |
[10:01] | were never in the same city in August of ’77. | 根本不在一个城市里 |
[10:03] | Are you accusing me of fabricating a story | 你是在指控我为了给自己添彩 |
[10:05] | to make myself look good? | 而编造出了故事吗 |
[10:07] | Please. The only true part of that story | 得了吧 你那个故事里唯一的事实就是 |
[10:09] | was that there was an August in 1977. | 1977年确实有一个八月 |
[10:13] | Now listen here, kumquat, | 听好了 小柑橘 |
[10:15] | that’s a whole lotta attitude for someone | 对于一个用螺丝刀和磁铁就能搞定的人来说 |
[10:18] | who can be wiped out with a screwdriver and a magnet. | 你这态度有点问题啊 |
[10:25] | How much longer are you gonna be in that bathroom? | 你还要在厕所里待多久啊 |
[10:28] | -Hurry up. -Screaming “hurry up” isn’t helping. | -快点 -你在那里喊也没用啊 |
[10:33] | Gammy’s looking for you. | 外婆找你呢 |
[10:35] | Oh, uh, could you just tell her | 哦 呃 你能不能告诉她 |
[10:36] | I’ll be down there in a second? | 我等会就下去 |
[10:38] | Thank you so much. | 多谢了 |
[10:47] | Oh, I forgot to… | 哦 我忘了要 |
[10:50] | Brett Willis. | 布莱特·威利斯 |
[10:56] | Let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[10:59] | There’s nothing to explain. | 没什么好解释的 |
[11:01] | You almost destroyed my family. | 我家都快被你毁了 |
[11:03] | Now you will be destroyed. | 我现在就毁了你 |
[11:09] | Are you done? | 完了吗 |
[11:10] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[11:16] | Now I’m done. | 现在完了 |
[11:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:25] | What is going on?! | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[11:28] | Ernie, I’m asking you as your sister. | 厄尼 作为姐姐我拜托你 |
[11:31] | Please do not tell Mom and Dad about this. | 不要把这事告诉爸妈 |
[11:33] | You can’t ask me to keep a secret like that. | 你不能让我保守这样的秘密 |
[11:35] | My nerves can’t take that kind of stress. | 压力太大我承受不了啊 |
[11:37] | You can’t take the stress of sleeping without a night light. | 你连睡觉不开小夜灯都承受不了 |
[11:40] | I hardly use it anymore, and you know it. | 你明明知道我不怎么用了 |
[11:44] | KC, I have to get out of here. | KC 我得离开这里 |
[11:46] | This is getting way too dangerous. | 这里变得越来越危险了 |
[11:47] | -And weird. -Look, he’s right. | -而且越来越怪异 -嗯 他说的很对 |
[11:51] | Ernie, we need to get him out of here. | 厄尼 我们得想办法把他从这弄出去 |
[11:53] | You can do this, all right? | 你可以做到的 对不 |
[11:55] | Just go downstairs, if the coast is clear, then whistle. | 走下楼 如果没什么危险你就吹口哨 |
[11:57] | Okay. I can do that. | 好的 我可以 |
[11:59] | I can do that. | 我可以的 |
[12:23] | -What was that? -I forgot that boy can’t whistle. Let’s go. | -什么状况 -我忘了那小子不会吹口哨 我们走吧 |
[12:36] | You did the bird call, and Grandma Gayle is sitting outside? | 你喊了哨子 但奶奶怎么在外面 |
[12:38] | I told you my nerves can’t handle this. | 我说过压力太大我承受不起啊 |
[12:43] | I’m telling you, that meatloaf had my name on it. | 我跟你说 肉卷上写着我的名字 |
[12:45] | Hide! | 躲起来 |
[12:47] | Oh, Craig, let it go. | 喔 克雷格 就算了吧 |
[12:49] | I will not let this go. | 我不会就这么算了的 |
[12:52] | I will write my name on every single piece of food | 我会把冰箱里每一块食物 |
[12:54] | in that refrigerator. | 都写上我的名字 |
[12:55] | I can’t ask that old woman to leave, | 不能让她离开 |
[12:56] | but I can starve her out. | 那就让她饿死 |
[12:58] | You are acting like a child. | 你跟个孩子一样 |
[13:01] | You would too if someone kept taking your pudding cups. | 如果有人一直拿走你的布丁 你也会这样的 |
[13:03] | You don’t know it was her. It could’ve been Ernie. | 不一定是她啊 有可能是厄尼 |
[13:05] | Ernie. Ernie. Do you know what happened to your dad’s pudding cups? | 厄尼 厄尼 你知道谁拿走了你爸的布丁吗 |
[13:10] | I didn’t see anything. I didn’t hear anything, I didn’t taste anything. | 我啥也没看到 啥也没听到 啥也没尝过 |
[13:13] | I don’t know anything about anything. Gotta go. Bye! | 啥都不知道 我要走了 拜 |
[13:17] | Where’s my marker? Or did your mother eat that too? | 我的笔呢 难道你妈也吃了它 |
[13:22] | Hey, Dad, I found it. | 嘿 爸 在这 |
[13:25] | KC KC! | |
[13:32] | -What was that? -I didn’t see anything. | -这又是什么情况 -我啥也没看到 |
[13:33] | I didn’t hear anything.I don’t know anything about anything. | 啥也没听到 啥都不知道 |
[13:36] | Gotta go. Bye. | 我要走了 拜 |
[13:42] | We can only assume that Brett’s gone rogue, | 我们只能猜测布莱特要么叛逃 |
[13:44] | or turned by the Organization, | 要么被组织重新招揽了 |
[13:46] | which is no surprise, | 哪种情况都不意外 |
[13:47] | given his past relationship with the Cooper girl. | 毕竟之前他和那个库珀的关系那么好 |
[13:49] | Your mission is to find them, | 你的任务就是找到他们 |
[13:52] | and eliminate them both. | 然后把他们都杀了 |
[13:54] | Happily. | 乐意效劳 |
[14:04] | I’m sorry, KC. As much as I want you to have a boyfriend, | 很抱歉 KC 虽然我很想让你找个男票 |
[14:06] | I don’t think Brett is the right guy for you. | 但我觉得布莱特并不适合你 |
[14:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在讲些什么 |
[14:10] | He is living in your closet, | 他躲在你的衣帽间里 |
[14:12] | and sending you out for fro-yo runs. | 叫你帮他跑腿买冻酸奶 |
[14:14] | This is not a healthy relationship. | 这种关系很奇怪 |
[14:16] | I have wracked my brain trying to figure out what to do with him. | 我已经绞尽脑汁 想着怎么处理他 |
[14:19] | There is no good answer. | 但没想到什么好办法 |
[14:22] | Why doesn’t he just go back to being a spy for your side? | 为什么不直接让他为你们工作 做个双面间谍呢 |
[14:24] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[14:26] | That is actually a really good idea. | 这真是个好主意 |
[14:28] | Thank you. Now could you say that again, | 谢谢 你可以试着再说一次吗 |
[14:30] | and try not to sound so shocked this time? | 语气别那么吃惊 |
[14:33] | I’m gonna go to the Organization right now | 现在我得到组织一趟 |
[14:35] | and plead his case. | 为他求情 |
[14:38] | Thank you. Thanks, Marisa. | 谢谢 谢啦 玛丽莎 |
[14:39] | Yeah, glad I could help. | 没事 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[14:40] | Now if only you could take my advice about ditching overalls. | 如果你能听我的话别再穿工装裤就更好了 |
[14:43] | Seriously. E-i, e-i, no. | 认真的 不要再穿了 |
[14:50] | This is Ursula. I’ve located the Cooper girl. | 我是乌苏拉 我找到那个库珀女孩了 |
[14:53] | With any luck, she’ll lead me straight to Brett Willis. | 不出意外的话 她会带我找到布莱特·威利斯 |
[15:02] | Hey, Beverly! | 嘿 贝弗莉 |
[15:04] | I didn’t know you were gonna be here. | 我不知道你在这里 |
[15:07] | Seriously? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[15:10] | Where’d you think I’d be on a workday during office hours? | 不然你觉得工作时间我会在哪里 |
[15:12] | Getting a mani-pedi? | 做个美甲 |
[15:14] | Zip lining in Costa Rica? | 在哥斯达黎加高空滑索 |
[15:15] | Co-starring in a Lionel Richie video? | 和莱昂纳尔·里奇一起拍戏 |
[15:18] | It’s just that you guys here at HQ work so hard. | 看到你们在总部工作那么辛苦 |
[15:23] | I wanted to bring you by some homemade cookies. | 所以带点家里做的饼干给你们尝尝 |
[15:25] | Is the price tag homemade, too? | 那个价格标签也是自己做的吗 |
[15:29] | Good catch. | 好眼力 |
[15:31] | You should be a spy. | 你就该当特工 |
[15:36] | It’s funny because… | 这很好笑因为 |
[15:38] | you’re actually a spy. | 你本来就是特工 |
[15:42] | Actually, not funny at all. | 说真的 一点都不好笑 |
[15:45] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[15:47] | Um, I just had a hypothetical question. | 呃 我想问一个假设的问题 |
[15:49] | So let’s just say | 假如说 |
[15:51] | that there was an agent who worked for the Organization, | 如果有一个为组织工作的特工 |
[15:55] | and let’s just say | 假如说 |
[15:57] | that this agent also happened to work for | 这个特工碰巧也为另一方 |
[16:00] | the Other Side. | 工作 |
[16:02] | And let’s just say | 再假如说 |
[16:03] | that this agent was, I don’t know, | 这个特工 我也不确定 |
[16:05] | ordered to, like, kill me or something. | 被派来做一些 比如 杀我之类的事 |
[16:10] | But the agent didn’t do it, | 但是这个特工并没有这么做 |
[16:13] | because they’re actually a good guy. | 因为他其实是好人 |
[16:15] | What would you say about bringing him back into the fold? | 你觉得让他重新回到组织怎么样 |
[16:17] | Hypothetically, of course. | 这当然只是假设 |
[16:21] | If you are talking about Brett Willis, | 如果你说的是布莱特·威利斯 |
[16:24] | let’s just say we’d lock him up in a prison cell | 我这么跟你说吧 我们会让他在牢房里 |
[16:28] | for the rest of his life. | 度过余生 |
[16:29] | As you should! | 就应该这么做 |
[16:33] | After what he did to my family? | 谁让他这样对待我的家人 |
[16:38] | That is what I think of Brett Willis. | 这就是我对布莱特·威利斯的看法 |
[16:41] | KC, you need to clean that up. | KC 你需要把那个清理干净 |
[16:44] | I don’t like the boy either, but that’s just disgusting. | 我也不喜欢那个男孩 但你这样也好恶心 |
[16:51] | See, first I did a windmill. | 瞧 我首先做个风车 |
[16:52] | And then, I did a jackhammer. | 接着是手提钻 |
[16:55] | And then, I took out both the bad guys | 然后用“浮动的小精灵” |
[16:58] | with a floating, gremlin spin. | 把那些坏小子拿下 |
[17:01] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[17:05] | Literally unbelievable. | 真的难以置信 |
[17:07] | Are you saying that I didn’t go undercover | 难道你怀疑我没有伪装在 |
[17:10] | in a break dancing crew | 霹雳舞队里 |
[17:12] | to stop a company from bulldozing a rec center? | 来阻止某公司拆掉娱乐中心 |
[17:14] | No. I’m saying it’s the plot of | 不 我想说的是这和《霹雳舞2》 |
[17:16] | Breaking 2: Electric Boogaloo. | 的剧情一样 |
[17:18] | Where do you think the movie people | 不然你觉得那些电影编导 |
[17:21] | got the idea from, spark plug? | 是从哪里获得灵感的 |
[17:24] | Agent Grandma, I say this with love. | 外婆特工 我没恶意 |
[17:27] | You’re full of it. | 你真能扯 |
[17:30] | Everything I said is true. | 我说的都是事实 |
[17:33] | Fine. Then why don’t you bust some fresh moves right now? | 好好好 那你现在为什么不来点新动作 |
[17:36] | Well, I would, but… | 呃 可以啊 但是 |
[17:39] | you know, I’m a little rusty and… | 你知道 我有些生疏了而且 |
[17:42] | and old hip just ain’t what it used to be. | 而且身材也走形了 |
[17:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | Pop your puffs into speaker mode. | 转到扬声器模式 |
[17:54] | Pump up the jams. | 音乐响起来 |
[17:56] | And stand back, sno-cone. | 站远点 小雪锥 |
[18:20] | Hey, Mom, what you doing? | 嘿 妈 你在干嘛 |
[18:23] | Your laundry. | 准备帮你洗衣服 |
[18:26] | You know, for a girl who wears the same outfit every day, | 你知道 对于一个每天穿同一套衣服的女孩来说 |
[18:29] | you got a lot of dirty clothes. | 你脏衣服还挺多 |
[18:32] | No! | 不 |
[18:35] | You should let me do it, Mom. | 你应该让我自己做 妈 |
[18:36] | You work too hard. Let me take care of this. | 你太努力工作了 让我来做这些事 |
[18:38] | Oh, no. I have asked you for three days | 哦 不 我叫你把这些衣服收起来 |
[18:40] | to put these things away. | 已经说了三天了 |
[18:42] | If I don’t take care of things around this house, | 如果这家里不是我操持 |
[18:44] | nothing will get done. | 你们几个什么都不干 |
[18:47] | Brett! | 布莱特 |
[18:58] | Don’t you put your hands on me, boy. | 别碰我 小子 |
[19:06] | Brett Willis?! | 布莱特·威利斯 |
[19:08] | What is he doing here? | 他在这干嘛 |
[19:15] | KC, did you even think what would happen to us | KC 你有没有想过如果组织发现他在这 |
[19:17] | if the Organization knew he was here? | 我们会怎么样吗 |
[19:19] | It’s not like I invited him. | 又不是我邀请他来的 |
[19:23] | Do you know what kind of danger you put my entire family in? | 你知道你把我们整个家庭置于这种情况 有多危险吗 |
[19:25] | Guys, he put himself in danger | 各位 当天没完成任务时 |
[19:27] | when he didn’t complete his mission. | 是他把自己置于危险中 |
[19:30] | We have to help him. | 我们必须要帮助他 |
[19:32] | No. KC, your parents are right. | 不 KC 你父母是对的 |
[19:34] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能呆在这 |
[19:37] | Listen, I am so sorry for all the trouble I’ve caused. | 听着 我为我所带来的所有麻烦感到抱歉 |
[19:43] | Brett, wait. | 布莱特 等等 |
[19:45] | -KC, don’t. -Dad, I’ll be fine. | -KC 不要 -爸 我没事的 |
[19:53] | I can’t take the pressure anymore. | 我忍不了了 |
[19:54] | It’s eating away at me. | 这压力简直在吞噬我的内心啊 |
[19:56] | KC has been hiding Brett Willis in her room. | KC一直把布莱特藏在她房间里 |
[20:05] | I don’t know what I was so worried about. | 我不知道我这么担心是干嘛 |
[20:08] | They didn’t seem to have an issue with it at all. | 他们好像对这件事没有任何意见 |
[20:15] | KC, we have been driving around for an hour now | KC 我们已经兜风半个小时了 |
[20:17] | going over this. | 一直在说这事 |
[20:19] | There is nothing left to say. | 现在已经没什么好说的了 |
[20:21] | I’m gonna pull over, you’re gonna get out, | 我停车你下来吧 |
[20:22] | and that’s it. | 这事就这样了 |
[20:24] | No. Okay, we are in this together. | 不 听着 这事牵扯到咱们两个人 |
[20:26] | As long as you are with me, you are in danger. | 只要你和我在一起 你就多一分危险 |
[20:29] | I think you’re being overly dramatic. | 我觉得你肥皂剧看多了 |
[20:33] | Am I? Am I really? | 真的 真的是这样吗 |
[20:38] | So I’m guessing she’s an agent from the Other Side. | 所以我猜她是彼岸的间谍 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:43] | Uh, her name is Ursula, and technically, | 呃 她叫乌苏拉 而且严格意义上讲 |
[20:45] | she’s kinda my girlfriend. | 她是我的女票 |
[20:49] | Your girlfriend? | 你的女票 |
[20:51] | Your girlfriend?! | 你的女票 |
[20:52] | Are you telling me | 你是在跟我说 |
[20:54] | that you have been dating someone, | 你一直在跟别人约会 |
[20:57] | and you didn’t even have the decency | 而你却连告诉我的风度 |
[20:58] | to tell me about it? | 也没有 |
[21:00] | Look, I know we’re not necessarily a thing, | 我知道我们还不是很正经算回事 |
[21:02] | but you could’ve at least mentioned it. | 但是你至少得提一下 |
[21:03] | Oh, really? | 噢 是吗 |
[21:05] | Then what about you and Greg Wilson | 那么你和格雷格·威尔逊 |
[21:06] | and all that red flannel, huh? Huh? | 还有那件红格子衬衫 是怎么回事 摁 摁 |
[21:11] | At least Greg Wilson isn’t trying to kill us. | 至少格雷格·威尔逊不会想杀了我们 |
[21:24] | Know what? Enough is enough. | 知道吗 我受够了 |
[21:26] | What are you gonna do? | 那你要做什么 |
[21:27] | Use my training. | 用我的技术 |
[21:30] | Kids, don’t try this at home. | 孩子 在家请勿模仿 |
[21:34] | KC. What are you doing? | KC 你在做什么 |
[21:59] | Yo, woman, watch where you’re going. | 哟 姑娘 看看你开往哪了 |
[22:01] | You’re gonna kill somebody. | 你会撞死别人的 |
[22:02] | That’s kind of the idea. | 就是这样想的 |
[22:14] | You work for the Other Side, | 你为彼岸工作 |
[22:15] | you’re a killer, and you litter? | 你是个杀手 还乱扔垃圾 |
[22:17] | I don’t know what Brett sees in you. | 不知道布莱特为什么会看上你 |
[22:21] | KC, look out! | KC 小心 |
[22:27] | No!! | 不 |