时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪了 |
[00:06] | I was at the library with Darien. | 我和达里恩去图书馆了 |
[00:08] | Again? You guys are practically dating. | 又跟他一起啊 你俩这算是约会了吧 |
[00:11] | World’s most boring dating, but dating. | 尽管是最无聊的约会 但怎么说也是约会 |
[00:13] | Yeah, I wish, okay. | 我倒希望是约会 |
[00:15] | He hasn’t even asked me out yet, | 他还没有约过我 |
[00:17] | and I don’t know why because we definitely have chemistry, | 我搞不懂为啥 我俩之间绝对有化学反应啊 |
[00:20] | in fourth period, and in person. | 就像第四节化学课那么有化学反应 |
[00:23] | – Hey, KC. – Oh, hey, what’s up, Darien? | -嘿 KC -你好啊 达里恩 |
[00:25] | So I was wondering if you’ve seen that new alien movie yet. | 我想问下你看没看那部新的外星人电影 |
[00:28] | No, no. I’m not really a huge sci-fi fan. | 没有 我不是科幻粉啦 |
[00:32] | Oh. That’s too bad. | 那太可惜了 |
[00:35] | I heard about this new Argentinean steak place. | 我听说有家新开的阿根廷牛排店 |
[00:38] | It’s supposed to be great. | 应该很好吃 |
[00:40] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna have to take your word for it, | 我就相信你好了 |
[00:42] | because I’m a vegetarian. | 因为我是素食主义者 |
[00:46] | Oh, I forgot. | 哦 我忘了 |
[00:48] | So are there any good vegetarian places | 那你能不能推荐几家 |
[00:51] | you could recommend? I’d love to try one. | 素餐馆呢 我也想试试 |
[00:53] | Of course, I’d hate to eat alone. | 可是我不想一个人去吃 |
[00:56] | Yeah, for sure. | 有啊 |
[00:57] | There’s a really good one on Clark Street. | 克拉克街上有一家很不错 |
[00:59] | They actually have communal tables, | 他们还提供公共餐桌 |
[01:01] | so you can meet a lot of interesting people. | 所以你可以在那儿碰到很多有趣的人 |
[01:10] | Uh, okay. So I’ll just see you later. | 好吧 那回头见了 |
[01:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:14] | He is so cute! | 他真的好帅 |
[01:16] | Why won’t he just ask me out already? | 可是他怎么还不约我出去啊 |
[01:18] | He just did. Three times. | 他约了啊 约了三次啊 |
[01:21] | What do you think the movie and the steak, | 不然他说什么电影啊牛排啊 |
[01:24] | and the “Where can I eat vegetarian not alone” was about? | 不想单独去吃素食什么的干嘛 |
[01:29] | Darien, wait up! I wanna try the steak place. | 达里恩 等一下 我想去吃那家牛排店 |
[01:32] | They have salads, right? | 他们家有沙拉的 对吧 |
[01:34] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:38] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:41] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:44] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:49] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:53] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:55] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[01:59] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须 深藏不露 |
[02:03] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:05] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:07] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:09] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:11] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:13] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:15] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:18] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:20] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:22] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:27] | – So I’ll pick you up Saturday night? – Yeah, yeah. | -那周六晚我去接你 -好的 |
[02:29] | I mean, I’m not gonna be picking you up, | 我才不要举起你呢 |
[02:31] | you know, ’cause you’re twice my size. | 因为你有我两倍大 |
[02:34] | All right, that’s cool. | 那就这样 |
[02:39] | Hey, Ernie, how’s it going? | 厄尼 咋样啊 |
[02:41] | Me Ernie? | 你是问我吗 |
[02:42] | Yes, you Ernie. | 对 就是你 |
[02:45] | I’m good. Thanks for asking. | 我很好 谢谢关心 |
[02:57] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[02:59] | It’s contact popularity. | 这叫间接受欢迎 |
[03:03] | When a popular guy like Darien says hi to you, | 当像达里恩那么受欢迎的人跟你打招呼后 |
[03:07] | people think that you’re more important | 其他人就会误以为 |
[03:09] | than you really are. | 你很重要了 |
[03:11] | It’s like you’re cool-adjacent. | 这叫间接受益 |
[03:13] | That’s pathetic. | 好悲催 |
[03:16] | I’ll take it. | 但我喜欢 |
[03:20] | All right, Marisa, do not go all crazy, all right, | 好了 玛丽莎 不要太激动 |
[03:24] | but I have my first official date with Darien this Saturday night. | 这周六是我和达里恩的第一次正式约会 |
[03:33] | I’m glad you didn’t go all crazy. | 我好欣慰你居然没发疯 |
[03:37] | Yes, I’m excited, too, | 我也很兴奋 |
[03:38] | okay, but I’m also very nervous. | 但是我也很紧张 |
[03:40] | I’ve never really been on a real date before. | 我从来没真正约会过 |
[03:43] | What about when you went to the dance with Lincoln? | 那你和林肯一起参加舞会那次呢 |
[03:45] | Mission. | 是任务 |
[03:46] | What about when you went to the movies with Brett? | 和布雷特看电影那次呢 |
[03:47] | Mission. | 是任务 |
[03:49] | What about that guy you made out with at camp? | 露营遇到的男孩呢 |
[03:51] | He was not a mission. | 他不是任务了吧 |
[03:52] | No, he was imaginary. | 对 但他是虚构的 |
[03:55] | I made him up. | 是我编出来的 |
[03:56] | That is too bad. | 好可惜 |
[03:58] | You guys really seemed to click. | 你俩曾经那么登对 |
[04:06] | Hey, Dad, I just wanted to let you know | 老爸 我想跟你说一下 |
[04:08] | that I have a date Saturday night. | 周六晚我有个约会 |
[04:09] | Let me guess. | 我来猜下 |
[04:11] | With the guy from summer camp? | 和露营时认识的那个男孩约会吗 |
[04:15] | No. | 不是 |
[04:16] | It’s a real date with a real guy | 是和真实存在的人去 |
[04:19] | that actually exists. | 真正的约会 |
[04:21] | Oh. Okay, well, have fun. | 那好 玩得开心 |
[04:24] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[04:26] | You don’t wanna know anything about him | 你不用了解或者见一下他 |
[04:27] | or meet him before we go out? | 就让我们去约会吗 |
[04:29] | KC, the last guy you were interested in tried to kill you. | KC 你上次喜欢的那个男生差点杀了你 |
[04:33] | I say anyone is a step up from that. | 是谁都比那个强 |
[04:43] | Hi. Is this the Cooper residence? | 你好 这是库珀家吗 |
[04:46] | That depends. Who’s asking? | 那看情况了 你是谁 |
[04:48] | Oh, sorry. Hi. I’m Abby Martin. | 不好意思 我叫艾比·马丁 |
[04:51] | I just moved to D.C. From Chicago. | 我刚从芝加哥搬到华盛顿来 |
[04:52] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[04:54] | So sorry I didn’t pick you up from the airport, | 抱歉我没去机场接你 |
[04:57] | probably because I don’t know who you are. | 可能是因为我不认识你 |
[05:00] | Right. Of course you don’t, | 对 你当然不认识我 |
[05:02] | because I’m a total stranger showing up at your door. | 我只是出现在你家门口的一个陌生人 |
[05:05] | I’m originally from Evanston, | 我祖籍在埃文斯顿 |
[05:07] | I’m a freshman at Howard University, | 我是哈佛大学的大一学生 |
[05:09] | I live at the Wheatley dorm, | 我住在惠特利宿舍 |
[05:11] | and what was the other thing? | 还有啥事来着 |
[05:12] | Oh, yeah, I think we might be related. | 哦对了 我想我们可能是亲戚 |
[05:16] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:18] | Could you just back that up a little bit? | 你能倒回去一点儿吗 |
[05:19] | Oh, uh, I’m originally from Evanston… | 我祖籍在埃文斯顿 |
[05:22] | Yeah, I meant the related part. | 我是指亲戚那部分 |
[05:24] | Right. Um… Here’s the thing. | 好的 是这样的 |
[05:28] | My dad passed away recently. | 我父亲最近去世了 |
[05:29] | I never really knew my mom. | 而我不太了解我母亲的身世 |
[05:30] | So I started researching her, | 于是我着手调查她 |
[05:32] | and public records led me to you. | 然后我根据公共档案找到了你家 |
[05:34] | Oh, I’m pretty sure I’m not your mother. | 我敢肯定我不是你妈妈 |
[05:38] | And not just because you’re older than me. | 不只是因为你比我还大 |
[05:43] | Actually, my mom passed away when I was really young. | 其实我妈妈在我很小的时候就去世了 |
[05:46] | Totally sad, I know. | 很可怜 我知道 |
[05:48] | But what can you do? | 但是又能怎么办呢 |
[05:49] | Guess I’m like Little Orphan Annie | 我就和音乐剧《小孤儿安妮》一样 |
[05:52] | without all the fun singing and dancing. | 只是没有好玩的歌舞而已 |
[05:55] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[05:58] | uh, I’m actually looking for Kira Cooper. | 其实我是来找吉拉·库珀的 |
[06:01] | Her maiden name is King? | 她娘家的姓是金 |
[06:03] | I think she might be my mother’s sister. | 我想她可能是我妈的妹妹 |
[06:05] | I’m… I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[06:07] | but I think you might’ve found the wrong Kira Cooper, | 你应该是找错人家了 |
[06:09] | ’cause my mom never had a sister. | 因为我妈没有姐姐 |
[06:13] | But… good luck. | 不过 祝你好运 |
[06:14] | Okay. Thanks. Sorry to bother you. | 好的 谢谢你 抱歉打扰了 |
[06:18] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[06:21] | Oh, hey, Mom. | 老妈 |
[06:22] | That was really weird. | 好奇怪 |
[06:24] | She was saying that you might be her aunt, | 她说你可能是她的小姨 |
[06:26] | but I told her that you didn’t have a sister. | 但是我告诉她你没有姐姐 |
[06:28] | Actually, um… | 事实上 |
[06:30] | we need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[06:37] | I cannot believe that I have an aunt | 真不敢相信我有个阿姨 |
[06:38] | that I never even knew about. | 你竟然从来没告诉过我 |
[06:40] | How could you keep this from me? | 你怎么可以瞒着我 |
[06:41] | – Why didn’t you tell me about this? – KC, calm down. | -你为什么没有告诉我 -KC 淡定 |
[06:44] | I can’t believe you have a sister that I never knew about. | 真不敢相信你还有个姐姐 你竟然从来没告诉过我 |
[06:47] | Why wouldn’t you tell me this? | 你为什么没有告诉我 |
[06:49] | Why would you keep this from me? | 为什么瞒着我啊 |
[06:52] | I think we’re missing the big picture here. | 我觉得我们偏离重点了 |
[06:54] | I have a late aunt who may have left me a small fortune. | 我去世的小姨没准给我留了点遗产呢 |
[06:57] | Will you all be quiet and let me explain? | 你们能安静下来听我解释吗 |
[07:01] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[07:03] | Kira said her sister was the black sheep of the family. | 吉拉说她姐姐是家里的不肖女 |
[07:07] | – Judy! – What? | -朱蒂 -咋了 |
[07:08] | You were taking too long, so I accessed the files. | 你太磨叽了 所以我读取了文件 |
[07:11] | This is my story to tell. | 我的故事让我来讲 |
[07:13] | Let’s move it along, shall we? | 我们可以继续了吗 |
[07:17] | Anyway, my sister Erica and I | 总之 我和我姐姐爱瑞卡 |
[07:19] | really never got along. | 关系很不好 |
[07:21] | Didn’t have that in your files, did you, Judy? | 这个你资料里没有了吧 朱蒂 |
[07:24] | Actually, I did, | 其实我有 |
[07:25] | I just didn’t think it was my place | 不过我觉得由我来 |
[07:28] | to bring up your personal business. | 说你的家务事不太好 |
[07:31] | As I was saying, | 接着说 |
[07:33] | after Erica learned that my parents and I | 在爱瑞卡知道我和爸妈 |
[07:35] | were part of the Organization, | 都是组织的成员之后 |
[07:37] | she joined the Other Side. | 她加入了彼岸 |
[07:39] | Wait, wait. | 等下 |
[07:40] | Your sister joined the Other Side? | 你姐姐加入了彼岸 |
[07:42] | Yes, and it broke our hearts. | 是的 我们伤透了心 |
[07:45] | My parents got rid of everything that showed | 我父母把有关她的一切 |
[07:48] | she ever existed. | 都清掉了 |
[07:49] | They figured it’d be easier that way. | 他们觉得那样会好过一点 |
[07:51] | But I managed to save a few pictures | 但是我还是保存了几张 |
[07:53] | from when we were kids, ’cause no matter what, | 我们小时候的照片 不管怎么说 |
[07:55] | she was my sister. | 她也是我姐姐 |
[07:57] | Judy, I want you to access my personal computer. | 朱蒂 你登入我的电脑 |
[07:59] | – My password is– – I already figured out your secret password. | -我的密码是 -我已经破解了你的密码 |
[08:02] | SpyMom1? | 特工老妈一号 |
[08:05] | Hey, I thought it was ILoveCraig. | 我还以为是我爱克雷格呢 |
[08:07] | No, honey, that’s your password. | 亲爱的 那是你自己的密码 |
[08:09] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. | 哦对 |
[08:12] | Lights off. | 关灯 |
[08:16] | Pulling up super secret sister pictures. | 调出神秘姐姐的照片 |
[08:20] | I loved my sister, | 我爱我姐姐 |
[08:22] | but she never really fit in with the rest of the family. | 但是她总是没办法融入我们家 |
[08:28] | She just walked to the beat of her own drum. | 她总是不走寻常路 |
[08:32] | I can relate. | 感同身受 |
[08:34] | And after college, when Erica found out | 大学毕业后 当爱瑞卡知道 |
[08:37] | that I was recruited to be a spy like our parents, | 我像父母一样被招募为特工 |
[08:39] | she really felt left out. | 她觉得自己被家人遗忘了 |
[08:40] | I can relate. | 感同身受 |
[08:42] | She was always a little off, | 她总是与众不同 |
[08:45] | doing weird things, acting all strange. | 做一些奇葩的事 行为古怪 |
[08:50] | And sometimes, it was just embarrassing | 有时候 作为她的家人 |
[08:52] | being in the same family. | 真的觉得很丢脸 |
[08:53] | Oh, look at that. | 你听 |
[08:55] | Now I can relate. | 感同身受啊 |
[08:57] | Erica and I never spoke again | 爱瑞卡加入彼岸之后 |
[09:00] | after she joined the Other Side. | 我们再也没说过话 |
[09:01] | That was almost 20 years ago. | 那大概是二十年前的事 |
[09:04] | It was hard, but sometimes, | 虽然不容易 但是有时候 |
[09:06] | you just have to know when to let go. | 你不得不放手 |
[09:10] | Now that she’s really gone… | 现在她都离开人世了 |
[09:12] | Mom, Mom, Mom. | 老妈老妈 |
[09:13] | Hey, on the bright side, we got Abby now. | 往好的方面想 我们现在还有艾比啊 |
[09:16] | She is a part of the family. | 她也是家人 |
[09:18] | We could always reach out to her. | 我们可以联系她 |
[09:19] | Oh, no. Uh-uh. Absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[09:21] | I got a bad feeling about this whole thing. | 我总觉得这件事有蹊跷 |
[09:23] | But we’re the only family that she has. | 但是我们是她唯一的家人了呀 |
[09:25] | KC, enough. I’m shutting this down. | KC 别说了 这事到此为止 |
[09:30] | Hey, is that a picture of you in a hot tub? | 那是你在泡温泉的照片吗 |
[09:32] | With MC Hammer? | 还和MC·哈默一起 |
[09:38] | I’m shutting that down, too. | 这个也到此为止 |
[09:45] | Okay, hypothetical question, right? | 假设一下 |
[09:47] | Let’s just say I’m on my date with Darien tonight, | 今晚我和达里恩去约会 |
[09:49] | and I pass out from nervousness. | 结果我太紧张晕过去了 |
[09:52] | Now, is it better to faint into my food, | 我是倒在食物里好呢 |
[09:55] | or onto the floor? | 还是倒在地上好 |
[09:56] | If it were me, I would just faint | 换做是我 我就倒在 |
[09:59] | right into his arms, but that is an advanced move, | 他怀抱里 不过这会让关系进一大步 |
[10:01] | and you may not be ready for it. | 你可能还没准备好 |
[10:03] | Marisa, I’m serious, all right. | 玛丽莎 我是认真的 |
[10:05] | I really, really like this guy, | 我真的很喜欢这个男生 |
[10:08] | and I need your help. What if he thinks I’m boring? | 我需要你的帮助 如果他觉得我很无趣怎么办 |
[10:10] | Boring? Please, you have traveled the world. | 无趣 拜托 你去过世界各地 |
[10:12] | You’ve met royalty. | 你见过皇室 |
[10:14] | You have been in the same room as the president. | 你还和总统待过同一间房 |
[10:17] | All things I cannot tell him. | 这些事我都不能告诉他 |
[10:19] | Everything that’s unique about me | 我身上所有独特的事情 |
[10:21] | is classified. | 都是保密的 |
[10:22] | Or gross, like the plantar’s wart on my foot. | 或者像我脚底的疣一样恶心 |
[10:27] | Okay, little hint. | 给你个小提示 |
[10:29] | Try not to mention your warts to him. | 不要跟他说起你的疣 |
[10:32] | Or anyone. Ever. | 永远不要和任何人说 |
[10:34] | So basically, all I can tell him is… | 所以说 我能告诉他的就是 |
[10:38] | I have a great family, I go to school, | 我有个很棒的家庭 我每天上学 |
[10:40] | and I come home to my great family. | 然后放学回家 没了 |
[10:42] | Then make something up. | 那就瞎编啊 |
[10:45] | This date needs to go well. | 这个约会必须得顺利 |
[10:47] | We need this. | 我们就靠这个了 |
[10:49] | Why do you care? | 跟你有啥关系 |
[10:50] | Thanks to him, | 多亏了他 |
[10:52] | I’m popular-adjacent. | 我变得间接受欢迎 |
[10:53] | Since he acknowledged me, | 自从他和我打招呼后 |
[10:55] | I’ve gotten 13 “Heys,” Ten “‘Sups,” | 已经有十三个人跟我说“你好” 十个人说“好啊” |
[10:56] | and I passed a group of people talking about a party, | 当我经过一群在谈论派对的人时 |
[10:59] | and for the first time in my life, | 这是我人生中第一次 |
[11:00] | the conversation didn’t come to a screeching halt. | 他们没有看到我就不吭声了 |
[11:02] | Marisa, help her! | 玛丽莎 你一定要帮帮她啊 |
[11:07] | Okay, KC, here’s all the dating advice | 听着 KC 我接下来给你说说 |
[11:10] | you will ever need. | 约会技巧全攻略 |
[11:11] | If you can’t be interesting, | 如果你做不到风趣 |
[11:14] | then be interested. | 那就做到感兴趣 |
[11:16] | Guys love to talk about themselves, | 男生们都爱讨论他们自己 |
[11:18] | so just talk about things he likes. | 只要说说关于他们喜欢的 |
[11:20] | Oh, we’ll treat this like a mission. | 哦 我们可以把这个当做一次任务 |
[11:22] | I’ll find out everything Darien likes, | 我会把达里恩所有喜欢的事找出来 |
[11:24] | put together a dossier, and prep you. | 整合成一个档案来给你做功课 |
[11:27] | Okay, guys, come on. | 你们够了 拜托 |
[11:28] | This seems a little weird, creepy, and super stalkery. | 这也太奇怪太猥琐 而且超级偷窥癖了吧 |
[11:32] | Yeah, welcome to the world of dating. | 欢迎来到约会的世界 |
[11:34] | No one goes in cold anymore. | 没有人会对约会不热情 |
[11:39] | Now in case all else fails, | 以防这几招全部不管用 |
[11:41] | you are also gonna need a go-to story. | 你还需要一个催泪故事 |
[11:43] | Okay, I know I’m gonna hate myself for asking, | 我虽然不想问 |
[11:45] | but what is a go-to story? | 但什么是催泪故事啊 |
[11:47] | It is a story that makes you seem sweet, vulnerable and lovable, | 就是一个能让人觉得你很有爱 脆弱 惹人怜的故事 |
[11:51] | preferably featuring a small, helpless animal. | 故事里最好有只弱小无助的动物 |
[11:53] | Yeah, I don’t have one of those. | 我没有这种故事 |
[11:55] | Oh, you can borrow mine. | 你可以用我的 |
[11:57] | I got it from my friend Angela in Connecticut. | 我也是从我在康涅狄格州的朋友安吉拉那里听来的 |
[11:59] | Now listen and learn. | 听好了 |
[12:03] | I was almost seven. | 在我大概七岁的时候 |
[12:07] | I had begged my parents for months to get me a puppy. | 我为了养只小狗 求了我爸妈好几个月 |
[12:10] | Then on my birthday, they got me… | 在我生日那天 他们给我买了 |
[12:13] | Mr. Doodles. | 嘟嘟先生 |
[12:15] | I took him for a walk, but the collar was too big. | 我带他出去散步 但是狗项圈太大了 |
[12:19] | He got loose, and out of nowhere, | 他松开项圈 逃得无影无踪 |
[12:21] | a car came barreling down the street– | 突然一辆车横冲直撞地开到街上 |
[12:23] | This is ridiculous. | 这太扯了吧 |
[12:25] | No one is going to buy this manipulative, ridiculous– | 哪有人会相信这么可笑荒诞的故 |
[12:28] | Poor sweet, vulnerable, lovable Marisa. | 有爱 脆弱 惹人怜的玛丽莎好可怜啊 |
[12:35] | Go on, I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[12:45] | Where did you get those pants? | 你这裤子哪来的 |
[12:47] | These? I’ve had these for years. | 这条吗 我买了好几年 |
[12:50] | I guess I never told you about ’em. | 我可能从来没有告诉过你吧 |
[12:52] | Kinda like you never told me about your sister. | 就好像你从来没有和我说过你姐姐的事一样 |
[12:54] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[12:56] | I wonder what else you’re not telling me. | 好想知道你还有什么没告诉我 |
[12:58] | Fine. I didn’t want you to know, | 好 我本来不想让你知道的 |
[13:01] | but I guess I have no choice. | 但这是你逼我的 |
[13:04] | I’m not really your wife. | 其实我不是你的老婆 |
[13:05] | I’m working deep undercover, | 我其实是隐藏多年的特工 |
[13:07] | and my real name is Frank. | 我真名叫弗兰克 |
[13:10] | Don’t ask me where them kids came from, | 别问我孩子从哪里来的 |
[13:12] | because I don’t know. | 因为我不知道 |
[13:14] | Fine. If you’re not gonna take me seriously, | 行 如果你不把我当一回事 |
[13:17] | I have no choice but to go play golf with Stu. | 那我就和斯图去打高尔夫了 |
[13:20] | Stu? Who’s Stu? | 斯图 谁是斯图 |
[13:21] | I have secrets, too, woman. | 我也是有秘密的 坏女人 |
[13:30] | You dragged that brush through your hair 36 times. | 你都梳了36次头了 |
[13:32] | I didn’t think it was gonna get any better after 35, | 我还以为会比第35次梳得好看 |
[13:35] | but boy, you proved me wrong. | 天啊 我简直大错特错 |
[13:38] | Don’t you have someplace to be, | 你难道没有别的地方可以待了吗 |
[13:40] | like a scrap heap? | 比如垃圾堆 |
[13:47] | Oh, look at you. Gorgeous. | 看看我的宝贝女儿 多漂亮啊 |
[13:51] | Okay, remember not to use your phone during the date, | 记得别在约会的时候玩手机 |
[13:54] | except to check if there’s spinach in your teeth. | 除非是看你的牙缝有没有粘菜叶 |
[13:55] | And if Marisa gave you any advice, ignore it. | 如果玛丽莎给你提了建议 无视掉 |
[13:59] | And most important– | 最最重要的一 |
[14:00] | Okay, Mom, please. I’m nervous enough as it is. | 好啦妈妈 拜托了 我已经够紧张了 |
[14:02] | You’re gonna give my pit stains pit stains. | 我的汗渍都紧张得流汗了 |
[14:05] | Can’t a mother give her daughter a little dating advice? | 当妈的就不能给自己女儿一点约会建议吗 |
[14:07] | Is that what Grandma used to do for you? | 外婆当年是不是就这么对你的 |
[14:09] | No, but my older sis… Never mind. | 没 但是我姐 算了 |
[14:12] | You were gonna say sister, weren’t you? | 你想说姐姐的 对吗 |
[14:13] | Yes, I was. | 我是想说 |
[14:15] | Sister Mary Elizabeth. | 玛丽伊丽莎白修女 |
[14:18] | She was one of my teachers at parochial school. | 她是我在教会学校的一个老师 |
[14:21] | And for a woman who was married to God, | 作为一个嫁给了上帝的女人 |
[14:23] | she knew a lot about dating. | 她拍拖这方面懂得可真多 |
[14:27] | Okay, Mom, I can clearly see that you’re hurting about this. | 妈妈 我看得出你很难受 |
[14:30] | All right. Why don’t you just reach out to Abby? | 你为什么就不能帮帮艾比呢 |
[14:32] | She’s your niece. She deserves to know her family. | 她是你侄女 她有权利了解她的家庭 |
[14:34] | KC, she is a stranger who showed up at our door. | KC 她只是个突然出现在我们家门前的陌生人 |
[14:38] | We don’t have any proof that she is who she says she is. | 我们没证据证明她和她所说的一样 |
[14:39] | We don’t have any proof that she’s not. | 但也没证据证明她和所说的不一样啊 |
[14:41] | Okay, well, say she is my niece. | 行 假设她是我的侄女 |
[14:43] | If she’s anything like her mother, | 那么有其母必有其女 |
[14:45] | – that girl is no good. – You don’t know that. | -她肯定是个坏人 -这可未必 |
[14:46] | Just because her mom’s bad does not mean that she is. | 并不意味着她妈妈坏她也是坏人啊 |
[14:49] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[14:50] | Not everybody turns out like their parents. | 并不是每个人都会像父母那样的 |
[14:52] | My mother was a coffee machine. | 我妈妈就是一个咖啡机 |
[14:56] | KC, look, I’m done talking about this. | KC 听着 我不想再谈这事了 |
[14:58] | Mom, we could just call her– | 妈 我们可以直接打电 |
[15:00] | No! This conversation is over. | 不行 谈话到此结束 |
[15:02] | I don’t want anyone from this family | 我不希望我们家的任何人 |
[15:04] | to have any contact whatsoever with that Abby girl. | 和那个叫艾比的女孩有任何联系 |
[15:11] | Wow. At least when my mom got that hot, | 哇 至少我妈妈火气那么大时 |
[15:14] | you’d get some coffee out of it. | 还能倒杯咖啡喝 |
[15:19] | All right, let’s review. | 来 我们复习一遍 |
[15:21] | What’s Darien’s favorite thing to do on the weekend? | 达里恩最喜欢在周末干什么 |
[15:23] | – Motocross racing. – Favorite food. | -越野赛车 -最喜欢的食物是 |
[15:24] | His grandma’s salmon croquettes. | 她奶奶亲手做的鲑鱼肉饼 |
[15:25] | Favorite Harry Potter movie. | 哈利波特系列里最喜欢的一本是 |
[15:27] | Trick question. He loves them all. | 坑不了我 他每本都喜欢 |
[15:32] | You’re ready. | 你出师了 |
[15:35] | Now go out there and make me popular… | 快去让我变得受欢迎吧 |
[15:37] | I mean proud. Proud. | 我意思是让我自豪 自豪 |
[15:41] | Change of plans, KC. | 计划有变 KC |
[15:42] | You have an emergency extraction mission. | 你有一个紧急解救任务 |
[15:45] | Okay, Dad, I love you, but I am not squeezing | 爸 我虽然我爱你 但我再也不会 |
[15:46] | your back pimples ever again. | 帮你挤后背的痘痘了 |
[15:48] | This is Organization business. | 这是组织的事情 |
[15:51] | You can’t do this to us! She has a date. | 你怎么能这样对我们啊 她有约在身呢 |
[15:53] | I’m this close to being popular. | 我差那么一点点就可以受欢迎了 |
[15:59] | Dad, can’t the mission wait until 10:00 or 11:00 tonight? | 爸 这任务就不能等到今晚十点或十一点再去吗 |
[16:02] | Yeah, I’m sure the agent who’s been captured | 我想那个被俘虏的特工肯定 |
[16:04] | won’t mind waiting a few hours. | 不介意再等几个小时 |
[16:06] | Maybe they’ll give him some coconut water | 说不定他们还会请他喝椰子汁 |
[16:08] | – and a foot massage. – Oh, so we’re good. | -再做个足疗呢 -那就是行了 |
[16:11] | Get in the van. | 滚上车去 |
[16:18] | Okay, KC, an agent from the Organization | 听好了KC 一名组织的特工 |
[16:20] | has been captured by the Other Side. | 被彼岸的人抓了 |
[16:21] | Our intel shows that they might be holding him | 据情报说敌方可能把他扣押 |
[16:24] | in this apartment. | 在这间公寓里 |
[16:28] | Hey, Dad, thermal scan confirms there are two perps | 爸 红外线扫描确认有两名罪犯 |
[16:32] | in there with our compromised agent. | 在屋内看守我方人质 |
[16:33] | – I’m going in. – KC, our orders are | -我现在要进去了 -KC 我们的指令是 |
[16:35] | – to wait for back-up. – I can’t wait. I have a date, | -等待后援 -我等不及了 我还有约会 |
[16:38] | and an unreasonably early curfew. | 和一个早到离谱的门禁时间 |
[16:40] | – I’m going in. – KC, stand down. | -我进去了 -KC 请候命 |
[16:41] | I repeat, stand down. | 再说一遍 请候命 |
[16:45] | Hey, think fast. | 嘿 速战速决 |
[17:06] | KC! KC, are you there? KC! Are you there? | KC 听得到吗 KC 听得到吗 |
[17:09] | I’m right here. | 我在这呢 |
[17:11] | – KC, you could’ve been seriously hurt. – But I wasn’t. | -KC 你差点就受重伤 -可我没受伤啊 |
[17:14] | – But you could’ve been. – But I wasn’t. | -你有可能会受伤 -可我就没受伤 |
[17:16] | But you could’ve been. | 但你很有可能受伤啊 |
[17:17] | But again, I wasn’t. | 我说第三遍 我没受伤 |
[17:19] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[17:21] | I believe Agent Murphy here would disagree. | 我相信这位马菲特工不会苟同 |
[17:25] | He also thinks that 10:00 is a little bit early | 他还认为十点的门禁 |
[17:28] | for a curfew, right, Agent Murphy, | 有点早 对吧 马菲特工 |
[17:29] | whose life I just saved? | 我可是刚救了你小命的 |
[17:37] | Oh, hey, how’d the mission go? | 嘿 任务进行得怎么样了 |
[17:40] | Oh, I would tell you, but it’s a secret. | 我也想告诉你的 但这是个秘密 |
[17:43] | Really, Craig? Really? | 又来这一套吗 克雷格 |
[17:46] | When are you gonna stop all this nonsense? | 你什么时候才能不这么幼稚了 |
[17:48] | Hey, I’m a man of many secrets. | 我可是个充满秘密的男人 |
[17:50] | For instance, did you know I can burp the entire alphabet? | 比如 你知道我能嗝出整个字母表吗 |
[17:54] | Wasn’t cute on our first date, | 你在第一次约会嗝的时候就不迷人 |
[17:56] | and it’s not gonna be cute now. | 现在就更不会了 |
[17:57] | And if you don’t stop acting like a darn fool, | 如果你还要这么无理取闹 |
[18:00] | you’re gonna be sleeping on this couch tonight. | 那你今晚就给老娘睡沙发 |
[18:05] | Dad, I get that you’re upset with Mom, | 爸 我知道你和妈妈在斗气 |
[18:08] | but if you wanna patch things up, | 如果你想和好 |
[18:10] | can I give you a little advice? | 我能否给你提个小小的建议 |
[18:12] | Stop worrying about being interesting, | 别总想着自己风趣 |
[18:14] | and worry more about being interested. | 而是做到对别人感兴趣 |
[18:17] | What the heck does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:20] | I don’t know. Marisa came up with it. | 我不知道 玛丽莎想的 |
[18:23] | But I think, in this case, | 但是我想 你这种情况 |
[18:25] | it means stop making a big deal about you, | 意思应该是别总以自我为中心 |
[18:27] | and worry about her. | 而是多关心一下她 |
[18:29] | Huh. | 这样啊 |
[18:31] | You know, that actually makes sense. | 你知道吗 讲得还挺有道理 |
[18:34] | Thank you, son. | 儿子 谢谢你 |
[18:36] | And if that fails, tell her a story about a dead dog. | 如果不管用 你就和她说狗狗死了的故事 |
[18:52] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[18:54] | I’m here. Uh, sorry I’m late. | 我来了 对不起迟到了 |
[18:57] | I just, um, had to help my dad with something. | 我刚刚 必须帮我爸做点事 |
[19:00] | Anything interesting? | 有什么有趣的事吗 |
[19:01] | Interesting? No. | 有趣 没呀 |
[19:03] | I am not interesting at all. | 我一点都不有趣 |
[19:06] | But I am interested… | 但是我对你 |
[19:08] | in what you like on the menu. | 要点的菜很感兴趣 |
[19:10] | I’m not sure what to get. | 我还没想好点什么呢 |
[19:13] | How about salmon croquettes? | 鲑鱼肉饼怎么样 |
[19:16] | Because it’s a pizza place and they’re not on the menu. | 因为这是披萨店 而且菜单上没有吗 |
[19:21] | Yeah. Sure, that’s a good reason. | 对哦 的确是个好理由 |
[19:23] | I just love them so much. | 我只是太爱吃了 |
[19:25] | I thought you were a vegetarian. | 我还以为你是素食主义者 |
[19:27] | I am. | 我是 |
[19:29] | I am, but I like to pretend to eat salmon croquettes… | 我是 但我喜欢在假装吃鲑鱼肉饼时 |
[19:34] | while motocross racing and reading all seven Harry Potter books. | 玩越野赛车和读哈利波特全七本书 |
[19:40] | I mean, is there a best one? | 要说哪本最好看呢 |
[19:41] | Don’t ask me ’cause I love them all. | 别问我 因为我每一本都爱 |
[19:45] | KC, are you randomly mentioning things that I like? | KC 你是不是随意提到我喜欢做的所有事 |
[19:47] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[19:49] | Because you’re randomly mentioning things that I like. | 因为你随意提到我喜欢做的所有事 |
[19:53] | Please tell me you did not internet-stalk me to prepare for our date. | 请告诉我 你没有在网上人肉我来准备这次约会 |
[19:56] | No. Of course not. I would never do that. | 没有 当然没有 我才不会那么做 |
[19:59] | That is so weird and creepy and… | 那会超奇怪超诡异 |
[20:00] | very manipulative. | 超有控制欲 |
[20:06] | I was almost seven. | 在我大概七岁的时候 |
[20:09] | I had begged my parents for months for a puppy, | 我为了养只小狗 求了我爸妈好几个月 |
[20:12] | and then, on my birthday, I, um… | 在我生日的那天 我 呃 |
[20:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:21] | Here’s a little secret for you. | 我和你说个小秘密 |
[20:23] | The last time this blanket was used, | 上一次用这个毯子的时候 |
[20:24] | Ernie had the stomach flu and threw up on it. | 是厄尼得了肠胃炎 然后吐在了毯子上 |
[20:27] | Sweet dreams. | 祝你好梦 |
[20:29] | Can I tell you a secret? | 我可以和你说一个秘密么 |
[20:31] | I can be an idiot sometimes. | 我有时候真的很蠢 |
[20:34] | Oh, tell me something I didn’t already know. | 这我早就知道了 |
[20:36] | I was upset because I didn’t know about your sister, | 我生气是因为我不知道你有姐姐 |
[20:41] | and I acted like a jerk. | 我太过于无理取闹 |
[20:42] | What I should’ve done was sit you down, | 我应该让你坐下来 |
[20:45] | and asked, how you doing, baby? | 然后问你 “还好吗 宝贝” |
[20:49] | I know this whole thing must be really painful. | 我知道这件事肯定让你很难受 |
[20:51] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:52] | Oh, Craig. | 哦 克雷格 |
[20:57] | Now if there’s anything else you’re hiding, | 如果你还有什么瞒着我的事 |
[21:00] | and you wanna get it off your chest… | 你现在想全部说出来的话 |
[21:02] | Don’t ruin it, Craig. | 别毁了这一刻 克雷格 |
[21:09] | Thank you. I had a great time tonight. | 谢谢你 我今晚很开心 |
[21:13] | Did you? Did you really? | 是吗 你真的开心吗 |
[21:17] | No. | 不开心 |
[21:19] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[21:21] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:22] | It was horrible, and it was all my fault. | 约会很糟糕 这一切都怪我 |
[21:25] | And the worst part is I really, really like you, | 最糟糕的是 我真的真的很喜欢你 |
[21:28] | and I just ruined my very first date ever. | 而且我刚刚毁了人生第一次约会 |
[21:30] | Okay, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[21:31] | This is your very first date? | 这是你的第一次约会吗 |
[21:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:34] | Now wait another minute. | 再等等 |
[21:36] | Did you just say you really liked me? | 你刚刚是说你很喜欢我吗 |
[21:39] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[21:41] | KC, I like you, too, | KC 我也喜欢你 |
[21:44] | and I wanna get to know you. | 我想更深地了解你 |
[21:46] | Who’s the real KC? | 真正的KC是什么样的 |
[21:48] | Um… | 呃 |
[21:49] | Well, the real me… | 真正的我我 |
[21:52] | The real me has never had a salmon croquette, and never wants to. | 真正的我从来没有吃过 也从来不想吃鲑鱼肉饼 |
[21:56] | I have no interest in motocross racing, | 我对越野赛车也没有一点兴趣 |
[21:59] | and I am way behind in my Harry Potters. | 我也没读完哈利波特 |
[22:02] | I guess the real KC is someone | 我想真正的KC是一个 |
[22:05] | who really, really, really cares about her family. | 非常非常非常在乎她家人的人 |
[22:10] | They are, like, the most important thing in the world to me. | 他们对我来说就是世界上最重要的一切 |
[22:13] | I couldn’t even imagine going through life without… | 我根本想象不到 如果生活里没有 |
[22:20] | You know what, thank you so much for everything, | 你知道吗 真的很谢谢你做的一切 |
[22:21] | and I really wanna do this again, | 我很想再约会一次 |
[22:23] | but I gotta go talk to a family member right now. | 但我现在必须和我一位家人谈谈 |
[22:29] | Thanks for… walking me to your door? | 谢谢你 送我到你家门前 |
[22:36] | So… how’d it go, buddy? | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[22:40] | Will we be seeing you again? | 我们还会再见面吗 |
[22:55] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[22:57] | Hi. Um, I’m sorry. | 你好 对不起 |
[22:59] | I didn’t get to properly introduce myself before. | 我之前还没有正式介绍一下我自己 |
[23:01] | I’m KC Cooper, and I’m your cousin. | 我叫KC·库珀 我是你的表妹 |
[23:08] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |