时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hi. Is this the Cooper residence? | 你好 这是库珀家吗 |
[00:08] | I’m actually here for Kira Cooper. | 其实我是来找吉拉·库珀的 |
[00:10] | I think she might be my mother’s sister. | 我想她可能是我妈的妹妹 |
[00:12] | Say she is my niece; if she’s anything like her mother, | 假设她是我的外甥女 那么有其母必有其女 |
[00:14] | that girl is no good. | 她肯定是个坏人 |
[00:16] | I don’t want anyone from this family | 我不希望我们家的任何人 |
[00:18] | to have any contact whatsoever with that Abby girl. | 和那个叫艾比的女孩有任何联系 |
[00:20] | I’m sorry, I didn’t get to properly introduce myself before. | 对不起 我之前还没有正式介绍一下我自己 |
[00:23] | I’m KC Cooper, and I’m your cousin. | 我叫KC·库珀 我是你的表妹 |
[00:27] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[00:33] | I’m so glad we got to hang. | 能在一起玩真是太开心了 |
[00:35] | The thought of having a cousin | 我居然还有个表妹 |
[00:37] | is just blowing my mind. | 也是吓到我了 |
[00:38] | Now we can say, “What up, cuz?” | 我们也终于能说 “最近怎么样啊 表姐” |
[00:40] | and not sound dumb. | 听上去还不会很蠢了 |
[00:42] | No, it still sounds dumb. | 好吧 还是蛮蠢的 |
[00:45] | Any chance you can sneak away again some time soon? | 你最近还能偷溜出来找我吗 |
[00:47] | What my mom doesn’t know won’t hurt her, right? | 只要我妈不知道 她就不会伤心了对吧 |
[00:49] | Right. It’s not like she’s some super spy | 对啊 她又不是什么超级特工 |
[00:50] | who knows what you’re doing every second. | 你每秒在干嘛她都知道 |
[00:54] | My mom, a spy? That is hysterical. | 我妈 是个特工 太可笑了 |
[00:56] | ‘Cause my mom is not a spy at all. | 我妈才不是什么特工呢 |
[00:58] | In any way. | 不管怎么样 |
[01:00] | She’s a spy. What? I should go. | 她是个特工 什么鬼啦 我该走了 |
[01:06] | Judy, what are you doing here? | 朱蒂 你在这里干嘛 |
[01:08] | I have a better question. | 我有个更有意思的问题 |
[01:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[01:11] | I, uh… am sleepwalking, | 我 呃 在梦游 |
[01:15] | and you should not wake me ’cause it is dangerous. | 你不能把我叫醒 不然会很危险 |
[01:17] | What’s dangerous is going against your mother’s orders. | 真正危险的是你又违背了你妈妈的命令 |
[01:20] | – Judy, please– – Don’t “Judy please” Me. | -朱蒂 求你了 -不要求我 |
[01:22] | I have to tell Agent Kira. | 我一定要告诉吉拉特工 |
[01:24] | Why can’t we just keep a secret between us sisters? | 我们怎么就不能有点姐妹间的小秘密呢 |
[01:27] | The last time you kept a secret, | 上一次你保守的秘密 |
[01:29] | you got everyone kicked out of the Organization. | 把我们全家都踢出了组织 |
[01:32] | Okay, can we please stop living in the past? | 好好 我们能不能别老是活在回忆里啊 |
[01:36] | Look, I’m begging you. | 你瞧 我都求你了 |
[01:38] | Can you please just keep this between us? | 拜托你 帮我守住这个秘密吧 |
[01:39] | Well, when you put it like that, | 既然你都这样了 |
[01:41] | all I can say is… | 我只能说 |
[01:43] | She went against your wishes, | 她没有按你说的去做 |
[01:45] | lied to you, then threatened me if I told you. | 她对你撒谎 还威胁我让我别拆穿她 |
[01:49] | I think that about covers everything. | 我想我已经把该说的说完了 |
[01:51] | Night, everyone. | 晚安 |
[01:55] | Good work, Judy. Good work. | 好样的 朱蒂 真是好样的 |
[01:57] | See, I was testing her surveillance and reporting skills. | 我正在测试她的监视和报告技能 |
[02:01] | She passed with flying colors. | 她以高分通过了 |
[02:03] | That’s my girl. | 不愧是我家的女孩儿 |
[02:05] | I’ll show myself to my room now. | 我现在就回我的房间去 |
[02:09] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:12] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:16] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[02:19] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[02:21] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:24] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:27] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:32] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:35] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:37] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:39] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:42] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:44] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:46] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:48] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:50] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:53] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:54] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:57] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:05] | All right, the laptop we’re assigned to retrieve | 我们要找回的手提电脑就在十五楼 |
[03:07] | is on the 15th floor, so once we get there, | 所以我们一上十五楼 |
[03:08] | we gotta break through the window, grab it, | 就打破玻璃冲进去 拿电脑 |
[03:10] | – and then rappel down. Sound good? – Why ask me? | -然后再降下去 可以么 -干嘛还要问我 |
[03:12] | You’re just gonna do what you wanna do anyway. | 反正你都只会按你自己的想法去做 |
[03:15] | Why do I have a feeling | 怎么我感觉 |
[03:16] | we’re not talking about the mission anymore? | 我们已经不是在讨论这个任务了呢 |
[03:18] | I specifically told you not to see Abby, | 我已经很明确地告诉你不要去见那个艾比了 |
[03:20] | and you did it anyway. | 但是你还是去见她了 |
[03:21] | Really? We’re gonna talk about this now? | 讲真 咱们非得在这会儿说这事吗 |
[03:24] | This can’t wait till we’re not dangling 40 stories in the air | 我们现在可是在40层的高空中 |
[03:26] | dodging pigeon poop? | 还得留心躲开鸽子的便便啊 |
[03:29] | You could be putting us all in danger with that girl. | 搞不好你又会因为那个女孩而把我们都卷进危险里去 |
[03:31] | That girl is your niece. | 那个女孩是你的外甥女 |
[03:33] | So she says. | 她这么说你就信了吗 |
[03:35] | For someone so smart, you’re acting straight-up stupid. | 亏我还一直以为你很聪明 你真的是蠢到家了 |
[03:39] | For all we know, she could be an enemy agent. | 我们都知道 她有可能是对方的卧底 |
[03:41] | Really? Who worked her butt off | 真的吗 那个用尽全力 |
[03:43] | to get a scholarship to Howard University, | 拿奖学金去霍华德大学 |
[03:45] | and in between her job at the bookstore, | 在复习考试的时候 |
[03:47] | and studying for midterms, she’s plotting against us? | 还一边在书店做兼职的人 会密谋要干掉我们 |
[03:50] | You said it, I didn’t. | 是你说的 我可没这么说 |
[03:51] | You just didn’t like her mother. | 你只是不喜欢她的母亲 |
[03:53] | How would you like it if people judged you based on who your sister was? | 要是别人总用对你姐的看法来评判你 你会怎么想 |
[03:57] | They do! | 他们就是这么做的 |
[03:59] | Do you know how many times I’ve been interrogated | 你知道我被组织审问了多少次 |
[04:00] | by the Organization because of my sister? | 都是因为她这个姐姐 |
[04:02] | And they look at me a little sideways | 他们不怎么正眼看我 |
[04:05] | because maybe, just maybe, I’m like her. | 就只是因为我可能 只是可能 长得和她有点像 |
[04:08] | And I have to prove to them every day | 我还得每天都向他们保证 |
[04:10] | that I am a different person than she was. | 我和她是不同的人 |
[04:12] | Do you have any idea what that’s like? | 而你会懂那种感受吗 |
[04:14] | I didn’t realize. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我没有意识到 |
[04:17] | No, you didn’t. | 你确实没有 |
[04:18] | Now promise me you’ll never see her again. | 现在 你得向我保证你不会再和她见面了 |
[04:22] | – Promise me! – Fine. I promise. | -向我保证 -好 我保证 |
[04:25] | Good. | 很棒 |
[04:27] | Fifteenth floor. Okay, get in there. | 十五层了 行 我们进去吧 |
[04:30] | Uh, Mom, I think we calculated wrong, | 老妈 我觉得咱们可能算错了楼层 |
[04:33] | because that’s the men’s bathroom, | 这是个男士洗手间 |
[04:36] | and it’s ocupado. | 他们正忙着呢 |
[04:38] | Is this East Grand Street or West Grand Street? | 这里是格兰达东街还是西街 |
[04:41] | It’s North Elm. Do we even have a mission, | 是爱尔姆北街 我们真的有任务吗 |
[04:46] | or did you just bring me up here | 还是说你只是想把我叫过来吼我几句 |
[04:47] | to yell at me where no one could hear you? | 因为这儿没人能听见 |
[04:58] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[05:00] | I’ve gotta talk to you, robo-snitch. | 我要和你这个机器告密者谈谈 |
[05:03] | Talk to the hand. | 你跟手说去吧 我才懒得理你 |
[05:06] | You can’t be trusted. | 你已经不能被相信了 |
[05:07] | Ratting out KC was wrong. | 你不应该出卖KC |
[05:09] | Wrong, wrong, wrong. | 大错特错 |
[05:12] | Whatever. I’m programmed to tell the truth. | 随便你怎么说 我的编程让我必须说实话 |
[05:14] | It’s a robot thing. | 这是机器人的事儿 |
[05:16] | Well, let me tell you about a human thing. | 那来让我和你好好说说人类的事儿 |
[05:19] | It’s called looking out for your own. | 这叫管好你自己 |
[05:21] | I’ve had plenty of opportunities to rat KC out, | 我有太多可以出卖KC的机会了 |
[05:24] | but I didn’t. | 但我没有做 |
[05:25] | Like the time she was two hours late for curfew. | 比如有一次她门禁后两小时才回家 |
[05:27] | Or when she cut school to go to that Stephen Hawking lecture. | 和那次她逃课去听霍金的讲座 |
[05:31] | Or when I found out KC told Marisa we were spies. | 还有我发现KC告诉玛丽莎我们是特工的时候 |
[05:34] | I could’ve ratted her out, but I didn’t. | 我都可以拆穿她 但是我没有 |
[05:37] | I kept my mouth shut, and never told a single soul. | 我闭紧我的嘴巴 没有告诉任何一个人 |
[05:39] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[05:45] | Please don’t tell anyone I said that. | 求你不要告诉别人是我说的 |
[05:47] | Relax. Just because you can’t keep a secret | 放心 你不能保守秘密 |
[05:50] | doesn’t mean I can’t. | 不代表我就管不住嘴巴 |
[05:52] | Oh, good. | 那太好了 |
[05:53] | For a price. | 这可是要付出代价的 |
[06:04] | Hey, KC, we still on for tonight? | KC 我们今晚还出去吗 |
[06:10] | She said yeah, she always enjoys hanging out with you. | 她说好的 她每次和你一起出去都很开心 |
[06:17] | And she will wear whatever adorable outfit I pick out for her. | 而且她一定会穿上我为她挑选的可爱服装 |
[06:21] | Oh, don’t bother. | 不麻烦了 |
[06:22] | I like when she wears the red plaid shirt wrapped around her waist. | 我就喜欢她腰间那件红色格子衫 |
[06:30] | Fine. You two are a perfect match. | 真好 你们俩真是天生一对 |
[06:32] | You don’t dress well, and he doesn’t care. | 你穿得不三不四 他也一点儿都不在意 |
[06:36] | So tell me about this cousin of yours. | 来和我说说你的表姐吧 |
[06:38] | Is she pretty, is she fashionable? | 她漂亮吗 时尚吗 |
[06:41] | Can she introduce me to cute college boys? | 她能不能给我介绍些帅气的大学男生 |
[06:43] | Yes, yes, and, um, | 她很漂亮 时尚 还有 |
[06:45] | why don’t you work on getting into college | 你为什么不能努力自己考上大学 |
[06:46] | so you can meet those boys on your own? | 这样你就可以自己去接触那些男生了 |
[06:49] | Ugh, sounds like a lot of work. | 听起来就很麻烦 |
[06:53] | Abby’s a lot of fun. | 艾比很有趣 |
[06:55] | She likes reading and math and science. | 她喜欢看书还有学数学和自然科学 |
[06:56] | I gotta say, it’s really cool having a cousin. | 我得承认 有一个表姐真的很棒 |
[06:59] | It’s too bad your mom won’t let you see her anymore. | 你妈妈竟然不让你去找她了 真是可惜 |
[07:04] | You’re still gonna see her?! | 你还要去见她 |
[07:06] | Well, yeah. She’s my cousin. I can’t just walk away. | 是啊 她是我的表姐啊 我不能就这么走掉 |
[07:09] | I can’t believe | 简直不敢相信 |
[07:11] | you’re going to deliberately disobey your mother. | 你竟然会故意和你妈作对了 |
[07:13] | My baby’s all grown up. | 我的小宝贝长大了 |
[07:16] | Look, people think KC Cooper | 大家都以为KC·库珀 |
[07:18] | is some kind of goody-two shoes. | 是个乖乖女 |
[07:20] | I’m not. Okay? | 才不是呢 |
[07:22] | I am a rebel. I am bad news. | 我是个叛逆少女 我是个坏消息 |
[07:24] | I am a rule breaker, you know? | 打破规矩的人 知道不 |
[07:29] | That goes in the recycling bin. | 那是可回收垃圾 |
[07:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:39] | Thank you. Look at that. | 谢谢 看看 |
[07:42] | Half meat lover’s, half vegetarian lover’s pizza. | 一半是食肉者的最爱 一半是素食主义者爱吃的披萨 |
[07:44] | They look pretty happy together. | 他们在一起看起来很开心 |
[07:46] | I guess opposites really do attract. | 看来对立的事物真的很吸引人 |
[07:55] | Man, that’s hot! | 天啊 真烫 |
[07:59] | Burned my mouth. That was embarrassing. | 烫到嘴了 真丢脸 |
[08:03] | Not only am I bad at dating, | 看来我不只是不擅长约会 |
[08:05] | but apparently, I’m not very good at eating either. | 很明显 我还不怎么会吃东西 |
[08:08] | Hey, everyone’s bad at dating until you find the right person. | 在遇上对的人以前 谁都不会擅长约会 |
[08:11] | Besides, you’re getting better. | 除此之外 你已经进步很多了 |
[08:13] | Last time we went out, you shot apple juice through your nose. | 上一次我们出去 你把苹果汁弄到鼻子里了 |
[08:17] | Yeah. The worst part about that was, | 是啊 而且最糟糕的是 |
[08:19] | I did it to impress you. | 我那么做是为了给你留下深刻的印象 |
[08:20] | – It didn’t. – I see that now. | -并没有用 -现在我看出来了 |
[08:24] | I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你不要介意 |
[08:25] | but I asked my cousin to join us later. | 我邀请了我的表姐 她等会儿过来 |
[08:27] | You invited someone else? You really are bad at dating. | 你还邀请了别人 你真的是一点都不会约会啊 |
[08:30] | Yeah, I know, it’s a little weird, but our moms | 我知道 是有那么一点奇怪 但是我们的妈妈 |
[08:32] | didn’t really get along, so we’re not supposed to hang out. | 相处得并不好 所以我们没办法一起出来玩 |
[08:34] | Hey, no problem. It’s cool. | 没事的 这样也挺好的 |
[08:36] | Good, because my grandparents are actually gonna come later. | 那太棒了 因为等会儿爷爷奶奶也要一起过来 |
[08:38] | – Seriously? – I’m kidding. Kidding. | -你确定 -开玩笑的啦 玩笑 |
[08:40] | All right? Not that bad at dating. | 我还没有不解风情到那个地步啦 |
[08:42] | Oh, hey, Abby, right here. | 艾比 这儿呢 |
[08:45] | This is Darien. | 这是达里恩 |
[08:47] | Hi, Darien. Nice to… Wait, are you on a date? | 达里恩 很高兴 等等 你们在约会 |
[08:49] | I didn’t know you were on a date. | 我不知道你们在约会 |
[08:51] | I wouldn’t have come. I should leave, shouldn’t I? | 不然我就不来了 我是不是该走了 |
[08:53] | Wait, you invited me. | 等等 是你邀请我的 |
[08:55] | Is this normal? I wouldn’t know. | 这很正常么 我不知道 |
[08:57] | – I’m really bad at dating. – This must be your cousin. | -我很不会约会 -她果然是你的表姐 |
[08:59] | Hi, I’m Abby. | 你好啊 我叫艾比 |
[09:01] | Wow, you guys look like each other. | 你们俩看起来还真有点像 |
[09:04] | You kinda act the same, too. | 你们的动作也很像 |
[09:05] | We’re not that much alike. | 我们哪有那么像啦 |
[09:09] | Okay, maybe we are. | 好吧 还真的挺像 |
[09:15] | You know, Ernie, I was thinking about | 你知道吗 厄尼 我一直在想 |
[09:17] | this whole “Keeping a secret” Thing. | 这件我“让我保密”的事 |
[09:19] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[09:22] | Well, it sure would be a lot easier | 我要是能有一张舒服的床 |
[09:24] | if I had a nice bed to sleep on. | 会让这件事变得简单很多 |
[09:26] | You want me to buy you a bed? | 你想让我给你买一张床吗 |
[09:28] | No, don’t be silly. | 不 别傻了 |
[09:31] | I want your bed. | 我想要你的床 |
[09:33] | Okay, but I have to warn you. | 行吧 但是我要警告你 |
[09:36] | I sometimes snore. | 我有时候会打呼噜 |
[09:38] | It won’t bother me, | 不会打扰到我的 |
[09:40] | because once that lid’s closed, that baby is soundproof. | 只要盖子盖上了 这个宝贝可是隔音的哦 |
[09:44] | I’m not sleeping in there. | 我才不要睡在这儿呢 |
[09:45] | You will if you want me to stay soundproof. | 你要是想让我静音的话 你就会乖乖照睡 |
[09:55] | You’re late. | 你回来晚了 |
[09:57] | I know, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[09:59] | You were with Abby, weren’t you? | 你和艾比在一起 对不对 |
[10:00] | You know, Mom, | 妈妈 你知道的 |
[10:02] | I cannot lie to you, | 我不能和你撒谎 |
[10:03] | so I’m just gonna tell you the truth. | 所以我就实话实说了 |
[10:05] | I was with Darien. | 我刚才和达里恩在一起 |
[10:08] | Darien? | 达里恩 |
[10:10] | That really cute football player from school? | 那个学校里超级可爱的足球运动员吗 |
[10:13] | Is he cute? I didn’t notice. | 他很帅吗 我可没注意到 |
[10:15] | Yes, he’s cute. | 是的 他很帅 |
[10:17] | And you were out with him? | 你是和他出去约会么 |
[10:19] | You missed your curfew, and I am so mad at you. | 你错过你的门禁时间了 我很生气 |
[10:25] | Really? It looks like you’re smiling. | 真的吗 你看起来好像在笑 |
[10:27] | No. No, I am scowling. | 不 不 我在皱眉头 |
[10:29] | This is me not happy with you. | 因为我对你很不满意 |
[10:31] | My baby is dating a football player. | 我的宝贝和足球运动员约会啦 |
[10:34] | We’re not. | 我们没有 |
[10:36] | We’re not dating, okay? We’re just hanging out. | 我不是在约会 好么 我们只是一起玩而已 |
[10:39] | Oh, fine, but if you pull this nonsense again, | 好吧 但是如果你再糊弄我的话 |
[10:41] | then I am grounding you, missy. | 我会把你禁足的 |
[10:45] | So I’m not in trouble? | 所以我没什么麻烦咯 |
[10:46] | Come on, KC, you’re a good kid. | 拜托 KC 你是个好孩子 |
[10:51] | I am a good kid… | 我是个好孩子 |
[10:53] | except for the lying and the sneaking around | 除了撒谎 溜出去 |
[10:57] | and the deliberately disobey… | 还有故意违背 |
[10:59] | Oh, no. I’ve become Marisa. | 天啊 我变成玛丽莎了 |
[11:08] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好啊 阳光少年 |
[11:11] | Did you sleep well? | 睡得舒服吗 |
[11:13] | You know who sleeps well in a box? | 知道谁才会在箱子里睡得舒服吗 |
[11:16] | Dead people. | 死人 |
[11:18] | Well, look alive, | 赶紧起来 |
[11:19] | because Agent Kira has just given us a mission. | 吉拉特工刚分派给我们一项任务 |
[11:22] | We have to retrieve an important flash drive | 我们要去二十三号街 从下水道下去 |
[11:24] | down a manhole on 23rd Street. | 找一个很重要的闪存盘 |
[11:26] | Crawling into a sewer, that’s gross. | 要钻下水道 好恶心啊 |
[11:28] | Why can’t you do it? | 为什么不是你下去 |
[11:29] | It’s called a manhole, not a robot hole. | 因为它叫人洞 不是机器人洞 |
[11:32] | And if I can learn a human thing | 既然我能学会像人类一样保守秘密 |
[11:34] | like keeping a secret, you can learn a robot thing | 那你也能学会像机器人一样 |
[11:36] | like crawling through a wet, dark, stinky sewer. | 钻阴暗潮湿臭气熏天的下水道 |
[11:39] | I’m not doing it. I’m not doing it! | 我才不钻 我不钻 |
[11:41] | I’m doing it. I’m doing it. | 我钻了 我钻了 |
[11:44] | Lord help me, I’m doing it. | 老天爷快帮帮我吧 我还真在钻下水道 |
[11:48] | Just look for the flash drive. | 好好找闪存盘 |
[11:50] | – I think I found it. | 我好像找到了 |
[11:52] | Not a flash drive, not a flash drive. | 不是闪存盘 不是闪存盘 |
[11:56] | Hey, you might wanna keep your mouth shut. | 你最好还是把嘴巴闭上 |
[11:58] | Why? | 为啥 |
[12:03] | That’s why. | 知道为啥了吧 |
[12:05] | I wanna go back in the box, I wanna go back in the box! | 我想回箱子里 我想回箱子里啊 |
[12:12] | Hi, Kira. | 你好啊 吉拉 |
[12:14] | What did you just call me? | 你刚才叫我啥 |
[12:17] | Come on, we’ve known each other forever. | 拜托 咱俩都认识这么长时间了 |
[12:20] | I’m not just your daughter’s friend, I’m your friend, too. | 我不光是你女儿的朋友 我也是你的朋友啊 |
[12:24] | It just seems so silly to be so formal and call you… | 那么正式地叫你 显得有点傻 |
[12:27] | Hi, Mrs. Cooper. | 你好 库珀阿姨 |
[12:29] | Hello, Marisa. | 你好 玛丽莎 |
[12:31] | So, where’s KC? | KC去哪儿了 |
[12:34] | I thought she was with you. | 我还以为她和你在一起呢 |
[12:36] | Busted! | 被你发现了 |
[12:40] | She, um, is with Darien. | 其实她是和达里恩在一起 |
[12:43] | Yeah, she was afraid that you would think | 她怕你觉得他俩 |
[12:46] | that they are spending too much time together, | 在一起的时间太长了 |
[12:48] | and the relationship is going way too fast. | 关系发展得太快了 |
[12:51] | She’s with Darien, that’s fine. | 她和达里恩在一起啊 没关系啊 |
[12:53] | He’s a nice guy and I think they make a cute couple. | 挺好一小伙 我觉得他俩挺般配的 |
[12:55] | I totally agree, Kira. | 完全同意 吉拉 |
[12:59] | I mean, Mrs. Kira Cooper, | 我是说 吉拉·库珀女士 |
[13:01] | adult lady who I respectfully respect. | 我尊敬的夫人殿下 |
[13:12] | Hey, Miss Cooper, is KC here? | 库珀阿姨 KC在家吗 |
[13:16] | Darien, I thought she was with you. | 达里恩 我还以为她和你在一起呢 |
[13:17] | With me? | 和我在一起 |
[13:19] | Oh, no, I totally forgot. | 我都忘了 |
[13:21] | She’s with Marisa, helping her study. | 她是和玛丽莎在一起 在帮她补课呢 |
[13:23] | You know that girl can use all the help she can get. | 你也知道那姑娘能用上所有人来帮她 |
[13:29] | I will have you know that I get A’s in school, | 告诉你 要是我旁边坐着的是个聪明人 |
[13:32] | when I sit next to smart people. | 我肯定能得优秀 |
[13:36] | Oh, did I say she was with Marisa? | 我刚是不是说她和玛丽莎在一起来着 |
[13:38] | – What I meant to say– – Don’t bother. | -我的意思是 -别编了 |
[13:40] | I know exactly who she’s with. | 我知道她和谁在一起了 |
[13:46] | I’m telling you, I’m a way bigger nerd than you are. | 跟你说哦 我比你更书呆子 |
[13:49] | – I don’t think so. – Oh, really? | -我才不信 -真的吗 |
[13:51] | How many library cards do you have? | 你有几张借书卡 |
[13:54] | You really wanna play this game. | 看来你是真的想一较高下啊 |
[13:55] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -来吧 -好 |
[13:58] | Read ’em and weep. | 给我看好了 输了可别哭出来哦 |
[14:00] | I’ve got Will County, Cook County, | 我有威尔郡的 库克郡的 |
[14:03] | DuPage County, | 杜佩奇郡的 |
[14:05] | and now, the Howard University library. | 现在还有霍华德大学图书馆的 |
[14:09] | Too rich for my blood, or is it? | 确实挺厉害嘛 是这样吗 |
[14:14] | We have Arlington County, | 我有阿林顿郡的 |
[14:15] | Hamilton High, Montgomery County, | 哈密尔顿高中的 蒙哥马利郡的 |
[14:17] | D.C. Metro area, and what is this? | 特区都会区的 还有这是啥 |
[14:20] | The Library of Congress? | 国会图书馆的 |
[14:23] | No way! How’d you get that? | 不可能 你是怎么搞到的 |
[14:26] | I filled out an application. | 我填了张申请表 |
[14:29] | In person. | 以个人名义 |
[14:31] | On a Saturday night. | 还是周六晚上填的 |
[14:32] | Who’s the nerd now? | 现在谁更书呆子啊 |
[14:34] | All hail, queen nerd! | 拜见书呆子女王 |
[14:39] | Mmm, I’m gonna be late for class. | 我上课要迟到了 |
[14:41] | Oh, I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[15:03] | Hey, I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[15:05] | What you pulled yesterday | 昨天因为你 |
[15:06] | put me in a really uncomfortable position. | 我被置于一个很不安的境地 |
[15:08] | Worse than that time you insisted on doing hot yoga in your skinny jeans? | 比你那次坚持穿紧身牛仔裤练高温瑜伽还要不舒服吗 |
[15:12] | I am serious. If I’m gonna look bad in front of your mom, | 我是认真的 如果我给你妈留下了不好的印象 |
[15:15] | it should be because of something that I did. | 那也该是因为我自己干的事 |
[15:17] | This cousin of yours is a bad influence on you, | 你这个表姐带坏你了 |
[15:20] | and that is my job. | 而那本来应该是我要做的事 |
[15:21] | Okay, Marisa, don’t worry, okay. | 好了 玛丽莎 别担心 |
[15:23] | You will always bring out the worst in me. | 只有你才能把我最坏的一面带出来 |
[15:25] | Now can you please tell me what you’re talking about? | 现在你能说正经事了吗 |
[15:27] | I was at your house looking for you, | 我去你家找你 |
[15:29] | and your mom thought that you were with me. | 可是你妈以为你和我在一起 |
[15:31] | But because I can think fast on my feet– | 我这么聪明怎么会被拆穿呢 我就急中生智 |
[15:33] | You mean lie fast on your feet. | 是急中生骗吧 |
[15:35] | Whatever. I said that you were with Darien. | 随便了 我说你和达里恩在一起 |
[15:38] | She believed me, and everything was fine until he showed up. | 她相信了 本来一切安好 可是他出现了 |
[15:40] | So she knows I wasn’t with you or Darien? | 于是她发现我没和你或达里恩在一起 |
[15:43] | Then she knows that I was with Abby. | 然后就知道了我是和艾比在一起 |
[15:45] | Why am I still alive? | 那为什么我现在还活得好好的 |
[15:47] | I believe she is going with the classic | 我猜她是想让你走那个经典套路 |
[15:49] | “Guilting you into telling her the truth” Routine. | 感到内疚然后自己坦白 |
[15:52] | It is an oldie but a goodie. | 很老套 但是很管用 |
[15:54] | But don’t fall for it. It is a game of chicken, | 千万别上当 这就是个懦夫游戏 |
[15:56] | and you have to be the last chick standing. | 你一定要坚持到最后 |
[15:58] | Wow. No one knows more about lying than you do. | 比撒谎谁也不是你的对手啊 |
[16:01] | And I mean that as a compliment. | 我是在夸你 |
[16:03] | Which is how I took it. | 我知道 |
[16:04] | See ya later. | 回见 |
[16:11] | Hey, I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[16:13] | Oh, Marisa just told me. I’m really sorry about that, Darien. | 玛丽莎刚告诉我了 很抱歉 达里恩 |
[16:16] | Yeah, here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[16:17] | If you wanna go behind your mom’s back, | 如果你想背着你妈 |
[16:19] | and hang out with your cousin, that’s on you. | 跟你的表姐玩 那是你的事儿 |
[16:21] | I know. It’s messed up. I gotta be honest with her. | 我知道 是我搞砸了 我应该跟她说实话的 |
[16:24] | Good, because the last thing I need | 那就好 因为我可不希望 |
[16:25] | is for her to hate the guy you’re seeing. | 她讨厌你谈恋爱的对象 |
[16:30] | Wait, seeing? We’re seeing each other. | 等等 恋爱 我们是在谈恋爱吗 |
[16:31] | We’re seeing each… We’re seeing each other! | 我们是在谈 我们是在谈恋爱哎 |
[16:34] | We’re seeing each other. | 我们是在恋爱 |
[16:36] | Not you and me. | 不是说你和我 |
[16:37] | I can see you but… | 我看到你了 不过 |
[16:40] | Darien and I, we’re… I gotta go. | 我和达里恩 我们 我该走了 |
[16:47] | We analyzed the glass you brought in, | 我们检测了你带来的杯子 |
[16:50] | and we have the results from the DNA test. | DNA测试的结果出来了 |
[16:52] | And that Abby girl is lying. | 那个叫艾比的女孩在说谎 |
[16:54] | We’re not really related, right? | 我们根本没有血缘关系 对吧 |
[16:56] | No, it’s a match. | 不 你们的血缘相符 |
[16:57] | No doubt about it. | 毫无疑问 |
[16:59] | So then… | 那么 |
[17:01] | she’s really my niece? | 她真的是我的外甥女 |
[17:02] | Yes, she is. | 是的 没错 |
[17:03] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[17:05] | I have a niece. | 我还有个外甥女 |
[17:07] | And she has a mother. | 她还有个妈 |
[17:09] | Where is Erica? | 爱丽卡在哪儿 |
[17:10] | I told you, she’s dead. | 我跟你说过了 她去世了 |
[17:13] | We never found a body. | 活要见人 死要见尸 |
[17:14] | You know more than you’re telling. | 你肯定有所隐瞒 |
[17:16] | What happened to your sister? | 你姐姐到底怎么了 |
[17:18] | For the millionth time, I don’t know, Agent Johnson. | 说了一万遍 我真的不知道 约翰逊特工 |
[17:21] | I’ve never known, Agent Johnson. | 我从来都不知道 约翰逊特工 |
[17:23] | But if I find out, I’ll let you know, Agent Johnson. | 如果我知道了 我会告诉你的 约翰逊特工 |
[17:27] | Now, does the rest of her story pan out or not? | 这下 你还觉得我对她的故事有所隐瞒吗 |
[17:32] | All right, take it easy. | 好了 别激动 |
[17:37] | Chill out, Kira. | 淡定 吉拉 |
[17:39] | Everything you wanna know is in the file. | 你想知道的一切都在文件里 |
[17:50] | I can’t believe what I’m reading. | 简直不敢相信 |
[17:52] | I gotta get to KC. | 我要去找KC了 |
[18:00] | KC, I need to talk to you. | KC 我要和你谈谈 |
[18:02] | Mom, me first. I’ve been going behind your back | 老妈 我先说 我一直在背着你 |
[18:04] | and spending time with Abby. | 见艾比 |
[18:06] | – That’s exactly what– – Let me finish, okay? | -那也是我要 -让我说完好吗 |
[18:09] | I lied, | 我撒谎了 |
[18:11] | and I’m really sorry, but you’re the one | 我很抱歉 但是你跟我说过 |
[18:13] | who taught me that family comes first. | 家人永远排在第一位 |
[18:15] | We’re the only family that Abby has. | 我们是艾比仅有的家人了 |
[18:17] | – That’s what I’m trying– – Just hear me out. | -那正是我要 -听我说完 |
[18:19] | Abby is a great girl, okay? | 艾比是个好女孩 |
[18:21] | She’s already become important to me, | 她对我来说已经很重要 |
[18:24] | and I think if you gave her a chance, | 如果你能给她一个机会 |
[18:26] | she could become very important to you, too. | 她也会变成你生命中的重要一员 |
[18:28] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[18:29] | Yes, I am. | 说完了 |
[18:31] | Good, because I ran a DNA screening and a background check, | 很好 因为我找人对她做了基因检测和背景调查 |
[18:35] | and I know you thought she was everything she said she was, | 我知道你一直都相信她所说的话 |
[18:38] | and you were right. | 不过你是对的 |
[18:39] | It’s all true. | 她说的都是真的 |
[18:41] | Abby is your cousin. | 艾比确实是你表姐 |
[18:43] | She did grow up in Evanston, | 她确实是在埃文斯顿长大 |
[18:45] | she did earn a scholarship to Howard, | 获得了霍华德大学的奖学金 |
[18:46] | and believe it or not, she spent all of last night | 信不信由你 她昨天花了一整晚的时间 |
[18:49] | applying for a card at the Library of Congress. | 在申请国会图书馆的借书卡 |
[18:52] | What a nerd. | 真是个书呆子 |
[18:56] | That’s my niece you’re talking about. | 你说的可是我外甥女哦 |
[18:58] | And I know she’s dying to meet you. | 我知道她等不及了想见你 |
[19:09] | Hey, Ernie. | 晚上好 厄尼 |
[19:10] | How’d you know it was me? | 你咋知道是我的 |
[19:11] | I could smell you coming. | 我能闻到你身上飘过来的臭味 |
[19:14] | But I took five showers. | 但是我都冲过五遍了 |
[19:16] | Have you considered taking a bath? | 有没有考虑过好好泡个澡呢 |
[19:19] | Oh, no. Standing water is no longer my friend. | 才不要 不流动的水不再是我朋友了 |
[19:23] | Maybe you need some new friends, | 也许你需要一些新朋友了 |
[19:26] | like a bar of soap and a good, sturdy sponge. | 比如一块肥皂和一个坚固的海绵 |
[19:28] | Okay, enough is enough. | 够了够了 |
[19:30] | I know you love having power over me, | 我知道你喜欢凌驾于我之上 |
[19:32] | because I let it slip about Marisa knowing we’re spies, | 因为我不小心把玛丽莎知道我们是特工的事儿说漏嘴了 |
[19:35] | but Marisa can be trusted, | 但是玛丽莎值得我们信任 |
[19:37] | and trust is something you earn, Judy. | 而信任是靠自己争取的 朱蒂 |
[19:39] | You don’t just blackmail your way into it. | 而不是要挟别人来信任你 |
[19:41] | So fine, just tell Mom. | 好啊 你去告诉妈妈吧 |
[19:42] | Please. If I was going to tell her, | 得了吧 如果我想告诉她的话 |
[19:45] | I would’ve told her months ago. | 我几个月前就说了 |
[19:46] | You already knew? | 你早就知道了 |
[19:48] | So you did all this just to mess with me? | 那你搞出这么多事儿来就是为了耍我玩吗 |
[19:50] | Yep. By the way, the mission in the sewer? | 没错 顺便说一句 下水道里的任务 |
[19:53] | Made it up. | 是我瞎编的 |
[19:55] | That sewer was gross and disgusting. | 那个下水道恶心至极 |
[19:57] | That was the plan. | 计划就是这样的啊 |
[19:59] | Well, glad I got rid of those nasty, stinky clothes. | 还好我把那些又臭又恶心的衣服都扔了 |
[20:03] | Where’d you put ’em? | 你扔哪儿了 |
[20:06] | Sweet dreams. | 祝你好梦 |
[20:12] | Thank you so much for letting me come over. | 非常感谢您让我来 |
[20:15] | It means a lot, Ms. Cooper. | 对我来说意义重大 库珀太太 |
[20:17] | Oh, please, call me Kira. | 叫我吉拉就好 |
[20:19] | Or Aunt Kira. If you want. | 或者吉拉小姨 如果你愿意的话 |
[20:21] | You don’t have to. You know what? | 也不是一定要这么叫 那啥 |
[20:22] | Whatever makes you comfortable. | 你怎么舒服怎么叫 |
[20:24] | Thanks, Aunt Kira. | 谢谢你 吉拉小姨 |
[20:26] | Oh, come here. | 过来 |
[20:28] | This is such a beautiful moment. | 多么美好的时刻啊 |
[20:31] | Let’s not forget, this would not have been possible | 大家不要忘了 这一切 |
[20:33] | if it weren’t for me. | 都是我的功劳 |
[20:35] | Oh, the gift. Give her the gift. | 礼物 快把礼物拿来 |
[20:37] | Right. Okay, Abby. | 对 好的 |
[20:39] | We have a little present for you. | 我们有个小礼物要送给你 |
[20:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:44] | Actually, it’s a family heirloom. | 事实上 这是个传家宝 |
[20:46] | And since you’re part of the family… | 既然你是我们家的一份子 |
[20:50] | What a beautiful locket. | 好漂亮的项链 |
[20:51] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[20:59] | Is this picture of… | 这是她的照片 |
[21:02] | I can’t believe it. | 我都不敢相信 |
[21:04] | I can’t believe I’m looking at my mother. | 不敢相信我正在看着我妈妈 |
[21:05] | We figured that since your mom’s gone, | 我们想你妈妈已经离去了 |
[21:09] | this would be the next best thing. | 这个也许能给你安慰 |
[21:11] | You don’t know how many nights | 你们不知道 小时候有多少个夜晚 |
[21:14] | I laid in bed as a little girl | 我躺在床上 |
[21:16] | just wondering… what was she like. | 想象着 她长什么样 |
[21:22] | Do I look like her? | 我长得像她吗 |
[21:24] | Do I have her smile? | 我笑起来像她吗 |
[21:26] | And now, I’m actually looking at my mother’s face. | 现在 我终于看到了我妈妈的样子 |
[21:34] | Abby… | 艾比 |
[21:37] | she’s not gone. | 她没有离世 |
[21:39] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[21:41] | – She’s alive. – What? | -她还活着 -什么 |
[21:43] | She’s alive, and I know where she is. | 她还活着 我知道她在哪儿 |
[21:47] | I’m sorry, you know where she is? | 你说什么 你知道她在哪儿 |
[21:49] | Mom, this whole time, you said that– | 妈妈 这整件事 你说过 |
[21:51] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说过什么 |
[21:52] | But I didn’t say what I know. | 但我没说我知道什么 |
[21:55] | Sweetie, let me explain something. | 甜心 让我跟你解释 |
[21:58] | Listen very closely. | 仔细听好了 |
[22:00] | I’ve secretly been in contact with your mother, Abby. | 我一直在秘密联系你的妈妈 艾比 |
[22:03] | She’s alive and in hiding. | 她还活着 藏了起来 |
[22:06] | It’s all falling into place. | 终于尘埃落定 |
[22:09] | After all this time, | 经历了这么多事 |
[22:11] | Kira Cooper’s gonna lead us straight to her sister. | 吉拉·库珀将直接把她姐姐带到我们面前 |