时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | KC, it’s time for your yearly review. | KC 现在该对你进行年度评估了 |
[00:08] | Oh, is that why we’re here, | 难怪我们要来这儿 |
[00:10] | because I had totally forgotten about that. | 我已经完全忘了这回事了 |
[00:13] | By the way, here’s a $400 orchid arrangement. | 顺便送你一个价值400美元的兰花花蓝 |
[00:15] | Completely a coinky-dink. | 这两件事纯属巧合啦 |
[00:16] | You were saying something about a review? | 你刚刚是在说年度评估的事吗 |
[00:20] | Well, your surveillance ability is top notch. | 你的监视能力是一流的 |
[00:23] | That’s my girl. | 不愧是我女儿 |
[00:24] | Your recon skills are off the charts. | 你的侦查能力也是一流的 |
[00:27] | That’s my girl. | 不愧是我女儿 |
[00:28] | But you’ve also broken a lot of rules. | 但你同时也违反了许多规则 |
[00:30] | That’s your girl. | 不愧是你女儿 |
[00:32] | So some of my spying wasn’t by the book. | 有时候我做任务的确没规规矩矩的 |
[00:35] | But I put a lot of bad guys away. | 可我依旧能将很多坏人缉拿归案啊 |
[00:37] | Which is why you’re in line for a promotion | 这也是你极有可能获得升职 |
[00:39] | to be the youngest senior junior special agent we’ve ever had. | 成为有史以来最年轻的高级青年特工的原因 |
[00:43] | Nice. Youngest senior special, um… | 太赞了 最年轻的高级青年特工 |
[00:46] | What does that mean? | 是什么意思 |
[00:48] | More advanced missions and higher level security clearance. | 意味着能做更高级的任务 获得更高级别的安全许可 |
[00:51] | But first, you have to pass a very difficult test. | 但你先要通过一个非常严格的测试 |
[00:55] | Perfect. I love tests. Is it multiple choice? | 棒极了 我喜欢测试 是多选题吗 |
[00:57] | – Can’t say. – Essay? | -不能说 -论文吗 |
[00:58] | – Can’t say. – Is it a test of physical stamina? | -不能说 -体能测试吗 |
[01:00] | – Can’t say. – Can you tell me what it is? | -不能说 -能告诉我是什么测试嘛 |
[01:02] | – No. – Tell me what it is. | -不能 -快告诉我 |
[01:03] | No. | 不行 |
[01:03] | – When is it? – Soon. | -什么时候测试 -快了 |
[01:05] | Ha! Got that out of you. | 哈 终于套出话来了 |
[01:08] | – Is that part of the test? Did I pass? – No. | -这是测试的一部分吗 我通过了吗 -没有 |
[01:10] | No, it wasn’t part of the test or… | 你是指这不是测试的一部分还是 |
[01:11] | – Get out. – Okay. | -出去 -好吧 |
[01:14] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:17] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:21] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:24] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:26] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:29] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:33] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:36] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:41] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[01:42] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[01:44] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[01:47] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[01:49] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[01:51] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[01:53] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[01:55] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[01:57] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[01:59] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:01] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:06] | You’re in Lithuania, and you need to get to a safe house. | 假设你在立陶宛 需要找到安全屋 |
[02:09] | Which is the closest one to the capital? | 哪一个离首都最近 |
[02:11] | The capital of Lithuania is Palanga, so I would say Kelme, | 立陶宛的首都是帕兰加 所以我应该会去凯尔梅 |
[02:15] | in a sausage factory in the cellar, third door to the left. | 在香肠工厂的地下室 左边的第三扇门 |
[02:19] | Whoo! Do I know my stuff or what? | 本小姐真是上知天文下知地理 |
[02:22] | – What. – Excuse me. | -再说一遍 -啥 |
[02:25] | The capital of Lithuania is Vilnius, | 立陶宛的首都是维尔纽斯 |
[02:27] | the closest safe house is in Trakai, | 最近的藏身之处在特拉凯 |
[02:30] | and apart from there being a door, | 除了有扇门你说对了之外 |
[02:31] | everything else you said was completely wrong. | 其余的都大错特错 |
[02:34] | Great. So my test could be at any minute, | 这下好了 测试随时都可能开始 |
[02:36] | and I’m completely unprepared. | 而我完全没准备好 |
[02:38] | This is gonna be an epic fail. | 这肯定会成为我有史以来最惨重的失败 |
[02:40] | Relax. I promise you, you’re gonna do great. | 放松 我向你保证 你一定会表现出色 |
[02:43] | You’re just saying that | 你这样说 |
[02:44] | ’cause you don’t wanna help me study anymore. | 只是因为你不想帮助我复习罢了 |
[02:45] | Hey, look at that. You finally got one right. | 瞧瞧 你总算说对一次了 |
[02:50] | KC, guess what. | KC 猜猜怎么着 |
[02:52] | I’m hosting a foreign exchange student for two whole weeks, a guy from Sweden. | 我要接待一位来自瑞典的交换生 他要在我家住上整整两周呢 |
[02:58] | Population 9.5 million, chief export, tiny candy fish. | 人口950万 主要出口小糖鱼 |
[03:02] | Actually, it’s refined petroleum. | 实际上 应该是精炼石油 |
[03:07] | Anyway, I am getting a Swede. | 总之 我家里要迎来个瑞典帅哥啦 |
[03:11] | Have you ever seen a Swede? | 你见过瑞典帅哥吗 |
[03:13] | They are all gorgeous, blonde, and look like Thor. | 他们都长得很英俊 金发碧眼 就像雷神那样 |
[03:16] | Thor is going to be living at my house for two whole weeks. Thor! | 雷神要在我家住上整整两个星期 雷神诶 |
[03:21] | And your father is okay with Thor moving in with you guys? | 你爸同意雷神住你家吗 |
[03:24] | Oh, my father. | 啊 我爸 |
[03:26] | I should probably tell him | 我应该告诉他 |
[03:27] | we’re hosting a foreign exchange student. | 我们家要来一位外国的交换生 |
[03:36] | Wow, Marisa’s dad did not take that news well. | 玛丽莎的爸爸对这件事很生气啊 |
[03:47] | Craig, will you get down from there before you hurt yourself? | 克雷格 你能给我下来吗 弄伤自己就麻烦了 |
[03:50] | Hurry up and hurt yourself, ’cause I’m trying to study and all that is not helping. | 不要磨磨唧唧的 你严重影响到我学习了 |
[03:54] | Your father is too cheap to hire a tree trimmer. | 你爸太抠门 连雇花匠的钱都舍不得花 |
[03:57] | I know what I’m doing. | 我自有分寸 |
[03:59] | Dad, you barely know how to trim your nose hairs. | 爸爸 你连剪鼻毛都不会 |
[04:02] | How are you gonna trim a tree? | 还想剪树枝 |
[04:04] | How hard can it be? | 这能有多难 |
[04:06] | It’s just one branch. | 只是一个树杈而已 |
[04:08] | Got it. | 搞定了 |
[04:15] | Hey, you know that branch I was just trying to cut down? | 你们还记得我刚锯的那根树杈吗 |
[04:17] | Yeah. | 咋的 |
[04:18] | It may or may not have ended up in Mrs. Goldfeder’s kitchen. | 它有可能掉进戈德费德太太的厨房里了 |
[04:21] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[04:22] | Maybe Mrs. Goldfeder won’t notice. | 或许戈德费德太太不会注意到 |
[04:27] | Yeah, I think she noticed. | 她应该是注意到了 |
[04:32] | So, Cooper, what do you plan on doing about your tree that’s currently residing on top of my refrigerator? | 库伯 你家的树现在还压我家冰箱上 这件事你们打算怎么处理 |
[04:40] | Hey, look on the bright side. | 嘿 朝好的方面想啊 |
[04:42] | It could be residing on the top of your Petey. | 它至少没有掉在你家宝贝皮蒂头上 |
[04:46] | What she means to say is, as much as we love your kitchen, | 她想说的是 虽然我们很爱你家厨房 |
[04:50] | we think a skylight would be a nice way to brighten things up. | 但是我们认为加个天窗 采光会好很多 |
[04:55] | We mean we’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[04:57] | Don’t apologize. | 道歉有什么用 |
[04:58] | Just pay for a suite at the Five Seasons Hotel. | 你们要帮我订一间五季酒店的套房 |
[05:01] | The last time I checked, there was only four seasons. | 据我所知 一年只有四季啊 |
[05:04] | Hm, let’s see. | 让我们来数数看 |
[05:06] | Winter, spring, summer, fall, and oh yeah, lawsuit! | 冬 春 夏 秋 对了 还有法院诉讼 |
[05:11] | I am not paying for a suite at that fancy hotel. | 我才不会给你订那家豪华酒店的套房 |
[05:14] | What he means is, why don’t | 他想说的是 |
[05:16] | you just stay here until your house is repaired? | 在你屋子修好之前 你不如先住在这儿 |
[05:19] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不行不行 绝对不行 |
[05:22] | Stop the clock. They cannot stay here… | 就此打住 他们可不能住在这儿 |
[05:25] | because I have that big exam at school to study for, remember? | 因为我学校还有一个重要的考试要复习呢 记得吗 |
[05:29] | We’d love to. | 我们当然愿意 |
[05:31] | I’ll go pack my sundries. | 我这就去打包行李 |
[05:33] | You will be hiring a cleaning crew, right? 117 00:05:36,270 –> 00:05:40,038 We can’t have this mess when you host the neighborhood pot luck. | 你们会雇清洁工打扫的 对吧 这屋子这么乱 还怎么办街坊聚餐 |
[05:40] | The neighborhood what the heck are you talking about? | 你说街坊什么来着 |
[05:42] | We didn’t hear about any pot luck. | 我们没听说什么聚餐的事 |
[05:43] | Is this a new thing? | 是最近才办的吗 |
[05:45] | No, we have it every year… | 不 我们每年都会举办 |
[05:47] | Yeah, yeah, it’s new. | 对 是最近才办的 |
[05:51] | I was supposed to host it at my house, but now it’s here, | 本该在我家举办的 但现在只能在这儿了 |
[05:55] | because you casa is mi casa. | 因为你们家就是我家嘛 |
[05:57] | You know what’s a better casa? | 我知道个更好的举办地 |
[05:59] | The International Casa of Pancakes. | 国际煎饼屋 |
[06:02] | They got a little private room in the back, too. | 它家后面还有个小包间 |
[06:03] | My lawyer’s on speed dial. | 我快速拨号键上有我律师的电话 |
[06:06] | Whoa, whoa. KC’s just joking. | KC只是在开玩笑 |
[06:09] | We’d be happy to host the pot luck. | 我们很乐意举办这场聚餐 |
[06:14] | What are you guys thinking? | 你们是怎么想的 |
[06:16] | If I don’t pass that test, | 如果我通过不了测试 |
[06:18] | I have to wait a whole another year to take it. | 那就只能等上一年才能重考 |
[06:20] | Then I’ll be the oldest | 到那时我就成了年龄最大的 |
[06:21] | youngest junior senior special agent ever. | 最年轻高级青年特工了 |
[06:24] | I for one think hosting a neighborhood pot luck is a great idea. | 我认为举办街坊聚餐是一个好主意 |
[06:28] | We’re spies, but we’re also human beings, | 我们是特工 但我们也是普通人啊 |
[06:31] | and we’re disconnected from our neighbors. | 我们和邻居们太疏远了 |
[06:32] | We need to be part of the fabric of this society. | 我们需要融入这个社区 |
[06:36] | Or at least not be the uninvited losers. | 至少不要没人邀请我们去聚餐 |
[06:38] | Guys, we cannot do this pot luck. | 我们不能举办聚餐 |
[06:40] | I need to study for my test. | 我得为测试做准备 |
[06:42] | KC, sorry. It’s a done deal. | 抱歉了 KC 这已经是板上钉钉的事了 |
[06:44] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 算了 |
[06:46] | Now Mrs. Goldfeder and the entire neighborhood will be hanging out in our house. | 戈德费德太太和整个街坊都会在我家聚餐 |
[06:50] | Hey, maybe we can all celebrate my failure together. | 或许我们可以一起庆祝我考试失利 |
[06:54] | Hey, KC, you know what you can bring to the pot luck? | KC 你知道你聚餐可以带点什么嘛 |
[06:57] | A better attitude. | 好一点的态度 |
[07:05] | KC, meet my foreign exchange student, | KC 快来认识我家的外国交换生 |
[07:08] | who ironically you cannot exchange, | 讽刺的是 不能交换掉他 |
[07:10] | because, trust me, I have tried. | 相信我 我已经试过了 |
[07:13] | Hi. I’m KC. Nice to meet you. | 嗨 我是KC 很高兴认识你 |
[07:15] | It is nice to meet you, too. | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:20] | There has been a huge mix-up. | 一定是搞错了 |
[07:22] | I was expecting tall, muscle-y Thor, | 我原本以为是个高大强壮的雷神 |
[07:25] | and I got stuck with this… Jerk. | 结果却是个混蛋 |
[07:27] | Okay, Marisa, do not call him that. | 玛丽莎 不要这样叫他 |
[07:29] | Why not? That is his name. | 为什么不 他就叫这名 |
[07:31] | Hey, Jerk, come over here. | 嘿 混蛋 过来 |
[07:33] | Actually, it’s “Yerk.” | 实际上 我的名字叫约克 |
[07:35] | Like New Yerk. Yerk, ja, this is me. | 纽约的约 约克 就是我啦 |
[07:42] | Can you believe I got stuck with this Yerk? | 你能相信我被这个约克困住了吗 |
[07:45] | He looks nothing like the guy in the brochures. | 他跟宣传册中的人一点都不像 |
[07:49] | This is not the Swede I ordered. | 这不是我想订的瑞典帅哥 |
[07:51] | Marisa, he is a foreign exchange student. | 玛丽莎 他是外国的交换生 |
[07:54] | He is not your mail order boyfriend. | 又不是你邮购的男朋友 |
[07:55] | Can’t he be both? | 就不能两全其美吗 |
[07:59] | Come on, Yerk. Let’s go. | 来 约克 我们走 |
[08:04] | Marisa, I’m pretty sure that’s Switzerland. | 玛丽莎 那是瑞士的歌吧 |
[08:09] | Petey, you’re going to sleep up here, | 皮蒂 你睡桌上 |
[08:11] | and if you need anything, that’s too bad. | 如果你有什么需要的话 很抱歉请自己解决 |
[08:16] | Sleep up here? | 睡这里 |
[08:17] | With a view of all the trees? | 一眼望去窗外都是树 |
[08:19] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[08:21] | Petey, you can’t do a lot of things. | 皮蒂 你做不到的事多着呢 |
[08:23] | But if you take sleeping off the table, | 但如果你肯睡这 |
[08:26] | you’re left with very little. | 你做不到的事就会减少很多 |
[08:28] | A tree came crashing through my roof. | 一棵树穿过了我家屋顶 |
[08:31] | My whole life flashed before my eyes. | 那瞬间我的一生在我眼前闪现了一遍 |
[08:34] | Granted, it didn’t take very long, but it flashed. | 幸好时间很短 但也闪现了啊 |
[08:38] | I’ll be too scared to sleep. | 我害怕 不敢睡觉 |
[08:39] | I’ve never been scared. Just wasn’t wired that way. | 我从来无所畏惧 我的程序里可没有“恐惧”这个词 |
[08:43] | Never been scared, huh? | 无所畏惧啊 |
[08:46] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[08:54] | Boy, if you’re trying to scare me, | 小子 如果你想吓唬我的话 |
[08:56] | you’re gonna have to try a lot harder than that. | 那你可要多加努力了 |
[09:00] | Ninety-eight burpees. | 98个立卧撑跳 |
[09:03] | Ninety-nine burpees. | 99个立卧撑跳 |
[09:06] | Named after its inventor, physiologist Royal H. Burpee. | 立卧撑跳以它的发明者 生理学家罗亚尔·H·波比的名字命名 |
[09:09] | That’s not gonna be on my test, | 应该不会出现在我的测试中 |
[09:11] | but it’s good to know; I might be on Jeopardy one day. | 不过或许有一天我会上《危险边缘》呢 |
[09:13] | Who’s Burpee, Alex? | 谁是波比 亚历克斯 |
[09:16] | One hundred. | 100个 |
[09:18] | Hi, roomie. | 嗨 室友 |
[09:21] | Thanks for letting me bunk with you. | 谢谢你让我睡你房间 |
[09:23] | You sure I’m not putting you out? | 确定我不会给你带来不便吗 |
[09:24] | Oh, no, it’s all good. | 不会 没关系 |
[09:26] | I set up an air mattress over there. | 我支了充气床垫 |
[09:27] | Good. I’m sure you’ll be comfortable. | 那就好 我相信你一定会睡得很舒服 |
[09:32] | Ooh. Memory foam. | 记忆床垫诶 |
[09:37] | And hopefully, it can forget. | 希望它会忘记 |
[09:43] | You’re not going to do that all night, are you? | 你不会整晚都这样吧 |
[09:46] | Not anymore, I’m not. | 那就不做了 |
[10:05] | Petey!! | 皮蒂 |
[10:08] | What?! | 干嘛 |
[10:11] | Did you brush your teeth? | 你刷牙了吗 |
[10:13] | – No! – Go do it now. | -没有 -现在快点去刷 |
[10:17] | You know gingivitis runs in our family. | 你知道我们家遗传牙龈炎 |
[10:20] | But Mom… | 但妈妈 |
[10:22] | For crying out loud, go brush your teeth! | 吵什么吵 快去刷牙 |
[10:24] | You don’t have to yell, KC. | 你不用这么吼我儿子的 KC |
[10:29] | Good night, Mrs. G. | 晚安 戈阿姨 |
[10:31] | Nighty-night, dear. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[10:48] | Mrs. G., are you crying… | 戈阿姨 你是在哭吗 |
[10:50] | or calling a bear? | 还是在呼唤熊 |
[10:52] | I always cry myself to sleep. | 我总是哭着入眠 |
[10:55] | I keep everything all bottled up during the day, | 白天我总是压抑自己的情绪 |
[10:59] | and then, at night, I turn out the lights and let the demons out. | 晚上熄灯后 我再释放内心的压力 |
[11:05] | You should try it some time. | 有空你也可以试试 |
[11:07] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[11:10] | It’ll be good practice for when I fail my test. | 现在先练练 等我考试挂了之后就能用上了 |
[11:25] | Okay, the whole neighborhood will be here in a minute, | 邻居们马上就要到了 |
[11:27] | so put this platter on the buffet. | 把这个盘子放到自助餐桌上去吧 |
[11:29] | A plastic serving spoon? | 塑料公匙 |
[11:31] | What are we, barbarians? | 我们成什么了 野蛮人吗 |
[11:34] | Why don’t we just throw the food on the ground | 我们干脆把菜都倒在地上 |
[11:36] | and let the neighbors lick it up like dogs? | 让邻居们像狗一样跪舔好了 |
[11:38] | And he wonders why we’ve | 这样的人居然不明白 |
[11:40] | never been invited to the pot luck before. | 以前为什么没人邀请我们去聚餐 |
[11:44] | All right, guys, so there’s 137 different ways to dislocate someone’s shoulder. I can only remember 124 of them. | 有137种方法可以使一个人的肩膀脱臼 但我只记得124种 |
[11:50] | Oh, wait… | 等等 |
[11:54] | Yeah, that’s 125. | 嗯 这是第125种 |
[11:57] | How many ways to pop it back in? | 有多少种方法能把它接回去 |
[11:59] | Just one. | 只有一种 |
[12:06] | Coopers, we just got intel that an assassin hacked our database. | 库珀一家 刚刚得到情报 有个刺客黑进了我们的数据库 |
[12:11] | The good news is, we stopped him before he found any information | 好消息是我们在他找到任何能摧毁组织 |
[12:15] | on taking down the Organization. – And the bad news? | 的数据前阻止了他 -那坏消息呢 |
[12:17] | He found a ton of information about taking down our agents, | 他找到大量可以摧毁特工的数据 |
[12:21] | like where some of them live. | 比如一些特工的住处 |
[12:22] | Well, not us, right? | 不是我们 对吧 |
[12:24] | O… kay. | 你 好天真 |
[12:27] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[12:29] | This cannot be happening. I have a test, okay? | 这不是真的 我还有个测试好吗 |
[12:31] | I don’t have time to be assassinated. | 我没时间被暗杀啊 |
[12:33] | Guys, we gotta cancel the party. | 我们得取消这个派对 |
[12:35] | Is it a going-away party? Because it probably should be. | 是欢送会吗 其实可以直接当成欢送会了 |
[12:50] | Oh, look. I got a gift. | 快看啊 我有个礼物 |
[12:58] | I said roar!! | 我说啊啊啊啊 |
[13:01] | Yeah, I heard what you said. | 我听见了 |
[13:04] | Come on. Don’t tell me that didn’t scare you. | 拜托 不要告诉我这都没吓到你 |
[13:09] | I’m sorry. Here’s an idea. | 还真是对不起了 我有个办法 |
[13:11] | How about you get back in the box, and let’s try it again. | 不如你回到盒子里我们再来一遍 |
[13:15] | And this time, give me a big, loud, angry roar, okay? | 这次吼得更响亮更愤怒些 行吗 |
[13:18] | Okay, okay. | 行 行 |
[13:30] | Oh, she left. | 噢 她走了 |
[13:38] | Now that’s how you do it. | 这才叫恶作剧 |
[13:42] | Welcome, welcome. How you doin’? All right. | -欢迎欢迎 最近怎么样 -还不错 |
[13:45] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[13:47] | All right. These crab cakes are going like hot cakes. | 这些蟹肉饼很受欢迎 |
[13:51] | I hope we have enough. | 我希望还有足够存货 |
[13:53] | Nothing worse than running out of food. | 没有比食物准备不足更糟糕的事了 |
[13:54] | Really? Nothing? | 真的没有吗 |
[13:57] | How about war? Disease? | 那战争呢 瘟疫呢 |
[13:58] | Getting knocked off in your own home by an unknown assailant? | 还有在自己家被陌生刺客打倒呢 |
[14:03] | No one’s eating my stuffed mushrooms. | 没人吃我的酿香菇 |
[14:06] | There’s nothing worse than no one eating your food at a party. | 没有比在派对上没人吃你做的菜更糟糕的事了 |
[14:08] | What is wrong with this family? | 这个家里的人是不是脑子都有坑 |
[14:11] | There is a killer here, and we need to find out who they are. | 有刺客啊 我们得找出他们 |
[14:13] | KC, we also have to keep our covers, | KC 我们还不能暴露身份 |
[14:15] | which means, like it or not, this party has to go on. | 这就意味着不管你喜不喜欢 这个派对都得继续 |
[14:19] | What are those? | 那是啥 |
[14:21] | These are my conversation starters. | 这是我的聊天提示卡 |
[14:24] | I did recon on all the neighbors, | 我研究了所有的邻居 |
[14:25] | and wrote up insightful questions to ask. | 列了一些深刻的问题 |
[14:28] | That way, they’ll be impressed by my witty repartee. | 这样的话 他们就会被我幽默机智的应答所惊艳 |
[14:32] | Then maybe someone in this neighborhood will actually like us. | 然后某个街坊邻居可能就会真心喜欢我们 |
[14:36] | Perfect. I’m gonna go ask the neighbors these questions, | 不错 我要去给邻居们问问这些问题了 |
[14:39] | and see if I can sniff out our bad guy. | 看我能不能嗅出那个坏小子的气息 |
[14:42] | Or gal. | 或坏姑娘 |
[14:46] | – Hi, Mrs… – Perkins. How are you doing? | – 您好 请问您是 -帕金斯女士 最近好吗 |
[14:50] | Well, every day’s a battle. | 每天都是一场苦战 |
[14:53] | Interesting choice of words. | 有趣的用词 |
[14:56] | Oh, Perkins. So are you and Mr. Perkins | 帕金斯女士 您和您先生还在计划着 |
[14:59] | still planning on taking your annual cruise to Majorca? | 你们一年一度的马略卡岛旅游吗 |
[15:02] | Well, I’m not going, but Mr. Perkins is. | 我是不会去了 但他会去 |
[15:07] | He left me three months ago. | 他三个月前抛弃了我 |
[15:12] | And, um, would you say that | 您觉得这会让您愤怒到 |
[15:14] | made you angry enough to become a hit man? | 变成一个杀手吗 |
[15:19] | You know, this weird social behavior of yours | 你这种奇葩的社交行为 |
[15:23] | is the reason you are never invited to the pot luck. | 就是你从来不被邀请参加聚餐的原因 |
[15:28] | Nice talking to you. | 和你聊天很愉快 |
[15:31] | Well, now thanks to you, | 还真是谢谢你了 |
[15:32] | there’s one neighbor we’re never gonna win over. | 又多了一个我们永远赢不得欢心的邻居 |
[15:35] | I’m sorry, Ernie, but would you like to be alive or popular? | 我很抱歉 厄尼 不过你是想活着还是想受欢迎呢 |
[15:39] | Gee, let me think about it. | 呀 让我思考一番 |
[15:41] | Popular. | 我要受欢迎 |
[15:45] | I was just sitting there, minding my own business, | 我当时就坐在那儿 忙我自己的事 |
[15:49] | then a tree crashed into my kitchen. | 然后一棵大树突然压在我的厨房顶上 |
[15:55] | Uh, hi. I don’t believe we’ve ever met. | 你好 我们好像没见过 |
[15:57] | I’m KC Cooper, and you are? | 我是KC·库珀 请问您是 |
[15:58] | Martin Sherman. Just moved in a couple of weeks ago. | 马丁·谢尔曼 几周前刚搬来 |
[16:01] | Oh, great. How do you like the neighborhood? | 太好了 您觉得这个社区怎么样 |
[16:03] | It’s fine. | 很不错 |
[16:05] | I don’t really plan on being here that long. | 我不准备在这儿待太长时间 |
[16:07] | Oh. Interesting. | 有意思 |
[16:09] | So what do you do for a living, Mr. Sherman? | 那么您是做什么工作的呢 |
[16:12] | That’s not something I discuss at parties. | 这不是我在派对上会讨论的事情 |
[16:15] | Huh. | 这样 |
[16:19] | What are you doing? What’s going on? | 你干什么 发生什么事了 |
[16:20] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你来这儿的目的了 |
[16:22] | To have a good time? | 享受美好时光 |
[16:23] | Oh, save it. | 省省吧 |
[16:25] | What are you doing to Mr. Sherman? | 你对谢尔曼先生做了什么 |
[16:27] | He is the assassin, okay? | 他就是那个刺客 |
[16:29] | He’s not staying here long, he just moved here, | 他不打算待很久 刚刚才搬来 |
[16:31] | and he’s not telling me what he does for a living. | 而且他还不肯告诉我他是做什么的 |
[16:34] | Martin Sherman, undertaker-embalmer. | 马丁·谢尔曼 入殓师 |
[16:38] | Oh, I see how that’s not really good party talk. | 我明白为什么不适合在聚会上讨论了 |
[16:43] | Why’d you say you weren’t staying here long? | 那你为什么说你不会在这待很久 |
[16:46] | None of us are. | 我们都不会 |
[16:48] | It’s all just temporary. | 人间只是个临时居所 |
[16:54] | Great. The one person in this | 这下好了 整个社区唯一一个 |
[16:55] | neighborhood who didn’t have an opinion about us | 对我们没有偏见的人 |
[16:58] | now has one, and it’s not good. | 现在有意见了 这很不好 |
[17:01] | Okay, I’m sorry. Why am I the only one in this family | 对不起行了吧 为什么家里面只有我一个 |
[17:03] | who is worried about finding the killer? | 想要找到杀手 |
[17:08] | Mushrooms. These mushrooms, guys, are killer! | 香菇啊 这些香菇真是美味杀手 |
[17:15] | Yum. They are just… delicious. | 它们真是 好吃啊 |
[17:31] | Hey, Judy. | 朱蒂 |
[17:33] | Sorry I tried to scare you. | 很抱歉我之前想吓唬你 |
[17:35] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[17:36] | So you accept my apology? | 你接受我的道歉了吗 |
[17:39] | Yeah. It’s no big deal. | 对啊 又不是什么大事 |
[17:43] | Then shake on it. | 那就握个手吧 |
[17:45] | No, we’re good. | 不用了 |
[17:47] | I insist we make it official. | 我坚持搞正式一点 |
[17:50] | No, really, Petey, it’s all good. | 真的不用 皮蒂 没关系 |
[17:53] | Shake my hand! | 跟我握手 |
[17:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:15] | Really? Nothing? | 有没有搞错 这都没反应吗 |
[18:18] | You might wanna see a doctor about that. | 你该去医院检查一下了 |
[18:23] | Hey, who wants the last crab cake? | 谁想要最后一个蟹肉饼 |
[18:25] | By the way, stay away from the stuffed mushrooms. | 顺便说一句 远离那些酿香菇 |
[18:26] | Someone found a fingernail in ’em. | 有人在里面吃到了指甲 |
[18:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:32] | I can’t believe you did that. | 你这样做真让人难以置信 |
[18:34] | What? | 啥 |
[18:35] | Um, in Sweden, Marisa, | 玛丽莎 在瑞典 |
[18:36] | it’s actually rude to take the last hors d’oeuvre. | 吃掉盘子里的最后一块食物是很不礼貌的 |
[18:39] | Also rude here. | 美国也是 |
[18:41] | Kinda rude everywhere. | 几乎全世界都是 |
[18:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:50] | Yes, that’s much less rude. | 这可礼貌多了 |
[18:52] | Marisa, I have had it down to here with you. | 玛丽莎 我有事情要跟你说清楚 |
[18:57] | You have had it down to here with me? | 你要跟我说清楚 |
[18:59] | Yes. You are what’s known as an ugly American, | 没错 你就是所谓的丑陋的美国人 |
[19:03] | except that clearly, you are very attractive. | 除此之外 你很有魅力 |
[19:07] | Hotter than a pocket. | 非常性感 |
[19:09] | But still, you are an ugly American. | 但你依旧是个丑陋的美国人 |
[19:14] | Well, I want you on the next bus to Sweden. | 我希望你坐上下一趟回瑞典的公交车 |
[19:19] | I kind of think you’re missing the point of the exchange program, | 我觉得你没有搞清楚交换项目的意义 |
[19:23] | and transportation in general. | 还有普遍的交通方式 |
[19:27] | KC, we have a crab cake emergency. | KC 蟹肉饼出现紧急情况 |
[19:31] | We’re totally out. | 饼全都吃完了 |
[19:31] | And there’s two hours left of the party. | 派对还有两个小时才结束 |
[19:33] | The real question is how much time do we have left? | 真正的问题是我们的生命还剩多少个小时 |
[19:35] | If you need crab cakes, | 如果你需要蟹肉饼的话 |
[19:37] | you should just order in some from Paul’s Crab Shack on D Street. | 你可以去D街的保罗蟹肉小屋订购 |
[19:40] | I would but Paul’s… | 好的 不过保罗小屋 |
[19:42] | is actually a great idea. | 还真是个好主意 |
[19:45] | Yeah, no, for sure. | 可不是呢嘛 |
[19:47] | I think I have a menu upstairs. | 我记得我家楼上有菜单 |
[19:48] | You wanna come help me find it, Yerk? | 你要过来帮我找吗 约克 |
[19:50] | Okey-dokey. | 好哒 |
[19:53] | I could’ve sworn we had a menu up here. | 我敢打包票这里是有菜单的 |
[19:55] | I guess we threw it out when Paul’s Crab Shack | 我猜是两年前保罗蟹肉小屋倒闭时 |
[19:58] | went out of business two years ago… Yerk. | 我们把菜单扔了 约克 |
[20:02] | Or should I say jerk? | 或许我该叫你混蛋 |
[20:04] | Or should I say assassin? | 还是刺客 |
[20:07] | Wow, you caught me, KC. | 被你发现了 KC |
[20:09] | Looks like the party’s over… for you! | 看来你的人生派对已经结束了 |
[20:23] | Eight ball, corner pocket. | 第八球 底袋 |
[20:43] | Any last words before I haul you off to prison, sucka? | 在我把你押到监狱之前还有什么遗言吗 蠢货 |
[20:47] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[20:48] | – Congratulations! – Excuse me. | -祝贺你 -什么鬼 |
[20:51] | – You passed your test. – Test? | -你通过测试了 -什么测试 |
[20:57] | This is a te… | 这是 |
[20:59] | This is my test. | 这就是我的测试 |
[21:01] | I passed my test, guys! | 我通过测试了 |
[21:12] | Congratulations, KC Cooper. | 祝贺你 KC·库珀 |
[21:13] | You are now officially the | 你现在正式成为有史以来 |
[21:15] | youngest senior junior special agent ever. | 最年轻的高级青年特工 |
[21:18] | In your face, Sarah. | 姐完爆你了 萨拉 |
[21:22] | I can’t believe you guys were in on this the whole time. | 不敢相信你们自始至终都参与其中了 |
[21:24] | I thought you were on to us. | 我以为你发现了 |
[21:26] | I should’ve been. It all makes sense now. | 我早就应该发现了 现在都说得通了 |
[21:28] | I mean, Dad, since when do you do yard work? | 比如 老爸你什么时候会做园艺了 |
[21:31] | Hey, it took a lot of skill | 让那根树枝掉进厨房 |
[21:33] | to get that branch to fall onto the kitchen. | 很需要技巧的好吗 |
[21:35] | And that forced the Goldfeders to move in with us. | 然后戈德菲德一家只得搬进来 |
[21:41] | And with Mrs. G. In my room, | 还让我和戈太太住一起 |
[21:44] | you guys knew I’d be distracted. | 你们知道这会使我分心 |
[21:46] | And moving the pot luck to the house | 并且把邻居聚餐挪到家里 |
[21:48] | made it even harder for you to identify your target. | 使得辨识目标更加困难了 |
[21:51] | And then Mom tried to throw | 然后老妈试图用 |
[21:52] | me off by making those awful stuffed mushrooms. | 那些恶心的酿香菇把我支开 |
[21:54] | Yeah. That was part of it. | 这确实是计划的一部分 |
[21:59] | I still don’t understand why you guys had to make it so hard. | 我还是不明白你们为什么要把测试搞得如此大费周折 |
[22:03] | Because, KC, an agent has to function | 因为一个特工需要时刻保持高水平的状态 |
[22:05] | at a high level even when their life isn’t perfect. | 即使他们的生活一团乱麻 |
[22:07] | And we needed to know that you would pass this test | 而且我们必须确定你能通过测试 |
[22:09] | even when you’re tired or | 即便你疲惫不堪 |
[22:11] | stressed out or distracted, and honey, you did. | 饱受压力 心烦意乱 宝贝你做到了 |
[22:13] | The one thing I can’t figure out is if Yerk is actually an agent, | 我唯一不明白的是 既然约克是个特工 |
[22:19] | then whatever happened to Marisa’s foreign exchange student? | 那玛丽莎真正的交换生干嘛去了 |
[22:29] | Yeah. Hot as a pocket. | 没错 很性感 |
[22:37] | Petey, if you’re trying to scare me again, | 皮蒂 如果你还想吓我 |
[22:41] | get a new bit. It is getting old. | 换个方法吧 太老套了 |
[22:43] | I have some big news. | 我有个大新闻 |
[22:45] | Mom’s selling our house and we’re moving. | 我妈要卖掉房子搬走了 |
[22:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[22:51] | Wow. You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:53] | I’m actually gonna miss you. | 我会很想念你的 |
[22:56] | Don’t worry. We’ll be close by. | 别担心 我们还会挨着的 |
[22:58] | In fact, we’re moving in with your family. | 事实上 我们要搬进你家了 |
[23:03] | I’ll be with you forever. | 我会永远陪着你 |
[23:13] | I knew I could scare her. | 就知道我能吓到她 |