时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | All right, everybody, | 大家注意啦 |
[00:07] | for lunch I have made a spiralized beet noodle | 这顿午饭我准备了螺旋甜菜面 |
[00:09] | with a little bit of whipped feta. | 加了点希腊乳酪 |
[00:11] | Honey, this looks delicious. | 宝贝 这看上去好好吃啊 |
[00:13] | I can’t wait to dig in. | 等不及埋头开吃了 |
[00:14] | I can’t wait to dig a hole and bury this mess. | 我等不及埋头挖洞 填埋这堆垃圾 |
[00:20] | Sorry, but I don’t think that whipped feta | 抱歉 我觉得这希腊乳酪 |
[00:23] | is the culinary equivalent of… | 绝对比不上 |
[00:26] | Uh, guys, I think something’s wrong. | 呃 好像有点问题 |
[00:29] | Yeah, it’s called spiralized beet noodles. | 是啊 螺旋甜菜面是什么破名字 |
[00:33] | No, I’m talking about Judy. | 不 我说的是朱蒂 |
[00:34] | She’s frozen. | 她不动了 |
[00:37] | Memory almost full. | 内存几乎满了 |
[00:39] | Guys, when Judy’s memory is full, | 朱蒂内存满了以后 |
[00:41] | she’s programmed to return to The Organization | 她会回到组织 |
[00:43] | and upload all her memories. | 上传所有数据 |
[00:45] | Wait. Ernie, are you saying | 等等 厄尼 你的意思是 |
[00:47] | everything that Judy has done– | 朱蒂做的一切 |
[00:48] | more importantly, everything she’s seen us do– | 更重要的是 她看到我们做的一切 |
[00:50] | is about to be revealed to The Organization? | 都要发给组织 |
[00:52] | That is what I’m saying. | 就是这个意思 |
[00:53] | Uh-oh! | 不好 |
[00:59] | Sorry, but I cannot let my little sister turn into Big Brother. | 不好意思 但我们的好日子不能被小妹给毁了 |
[01:01] | Joke’s on you. My memory drive is in my foot. | 傻了吧 我的存储驱动器在我脚里 |
[01:05] | Guys, don’t just stand there! | 你们别光站着不动啊 |
[01:06] | Help me with this robot! | 帮我拦住这个机器人 |
[01:09] | Pull, pull, pull! | 拉拉拉 |
[01:12] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[01:15] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[01:18] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:22] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:25] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their head so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:28] | I always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:34] | But don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:37] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:41] | Want to tell you, but I | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:45] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[01:46] | Living my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[01:49] | Doing my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[01:51] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[01:53] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[01:55] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[01:58] | I got to find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:00] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:02] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:04] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:06] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:12] | Ha. See that? | 哈 看到没 |
[02:14] | Ernie’s not the only one that can do the technical stuff. | 技术方面的事不是只有厄尼能做 |
[02:18] | One problem. I can see my butt. | 只有一个问题 我能看见我的屁股 |
[02:21] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[02:27] | Much better, except I still see a butt. | 好多了 可我还是能看到个讨厌的屁股 |
[02:30] | Oh. Where? | 在哪里 |
[02:31] | It’s over by the mirror. | 在镜子那边 |
[02:32] | Why don’t you go look at it? | 你怎么不去照照 |
[02:36] | Very funny, Judy. | 呵呵哒 |
[02:37] | You know what else makes people laugh? | 你知道还有什么让人觉得好笑 |
[02:39] | Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. | 挠挠挠 |
[02:41] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[02:42] | – Stop it! – Ow! | -停下 -啊 |
[02:46] | I warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
[02:47] | Okay, excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[02:49] | but am I the only on here who is worried | 这里只有我担心我们 |
[02:52] | about getting kicked out of The Organization? Again? | 再一次被组织开除吗 |
[02:54] | She’s right. We need to take a look | 她说得对 |
[02:56] | at all the footage Judy has stored on her foot. | 我们要看看朱蒂在脚上存储的录像 |
[02:58] | Ha ha! Footage. | 哈哈 录像 |
[03:00] | Get it? Footage? | 懂吗 走路 录像 |
[03:02] | Judy, do you mind? | 朱蒂 再来一次 |
[03:03] | My pleasure. | 很乐意 |
[03:04] | Ow! | 啊 |
[03:07] | It’s time to switch to Bluetooth. | 切换蓝牙 |
[03:09] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好了 开始做正事 |
[03:11] | Now we need to delete anything that Judy saw us do | 我们要删除掉所有被朱蒂看到的 |
[03:13] | that we don’t want The Organization to see. | 而我们不想让组织看到的事 |
[03:15] | Oh, it’s not just what I’ve seen. | 不止是我看到的 |
[03:17] | I’ve got cameras everywhere. | 这里到处是我的摄像头 |
[03:20] | Uh, just out of curiosity, | 我只是好奇问问 |
[03:22] | there aren’t cameras in the pantry, are there? | 食品室没有摄像头吧 |
[03:24] | Of course not, Spongy Cakes At 3 a.M. Guy. | 当然没有了 没看到有人在凌晨三点偷吃海绵蛋糕 |
[03:29] | I sleep eat. It’s not my fault. | 梦游时候吃东西又不是我的错 |
[03:31] | Okay, first things first, | 首先 |
[03:32] | we need to get rid of all the footage | 我们要删除所有 |
[03:34] | where I tell Marisa that we’re spies. | 我把我们的特工身份告诉玛丽莎的视频 |
[03:36] | Oh, and the part where I don’t memory spray Marisa | 还有在玛丽莎知道我们是特工后 |
[03:37] | because she knows we’re spies. | 没有消除她记忆的部分 |
[03:39] | Oh, and the part where she gets involved with us being spies. | 还有她参与我们执行任务的部分 |
[03:41] | So basically everything with Marisa in it. | 基本上就是所有跟玛丽莎有关的片段 |
[03:44] | So what I’m hearing is, | 意思是 |
[03:46] | we’re about to see a Marisa movie! | 我们要看玛丽莎当主角的电影啦 |
[03:50] | No, what you’re hearing is | 不 意思是 |
[03:52] | you’re about to get cut from the Cooper Movie. | 你要从库珀的家庭电影中除名 |
[03:56] | Okay, never mind that now. | 这个先别说了 |
[03:57] | KC, we need to do something | KC 我们要做一件 |
[03:59] | that we’ve never been able to do before. | 以前一直做不到的事 |
[04:01] | Get rid of Marisa. | 丢掉玛丽莎 |
[04:02] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[04:03] | Some taken. | 有点被冒犯到 |
[04:09] | All right, um… I’m going to spray you now, | 好了 我现在要给你喷药水了 |
[04:13] | and you’re gonna forget everything that happened | 喷完你就会忘记过去六个小时里发生的 |
[04:15] | in the last six hours. | 所有事 |
[04:17] | When you wake up, chances are | 你醒来以后 |
[04:18] | you’re still gonna be mad at me, | 很有可能对我还是非常生气 |
[04:20] | and you’re not gonna want to be my friend anymore. | 再也不想当我的朋友了 |
[04:23] | And even though you won’t like me, | 就算你不再喜欢我了 |
[04:26] | I will always love you. | 我也永远爱你 |
[04:31] | Okay. I think that I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[04:38] | I know that was hard for you, KC. | 我知道这对你来说很艰难 KC |
[04:41] | ‘Cause it sure was hard for me. | 因为对我来说非常艰难 |
[04:44] | But we didn’t have a choice. | 但我们别无选择 |
[04:46] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[04:48] | I mean, Marisa could never know the truth about us. | 玛丽莎不能知道我们的真实身份 |
[04:49] | I’m proud of you, honey. | 我为你骄傲 亲爱的 |
[04:59] | Marisa? | 玛丽莎 |
[05:02] | All clear. | 他们走了 |
[05:03] | Mm, what was that, vanilla? | 刚刚是什么 香草吗 |
[05:05] | With a hint of lavender. | 又加了点薰衣草 |
[05:07] | Nice. Fake memory erasing spray | 好棒 这个假喷雾 |
[05:09] | might be my new signature scent. | 可能会成为我的标志性气味 |
[05:11] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[05:14] | Guys, look, Marisa! | 看 是玛丽莎 |
[05:15] | Yes! Marisa came to save us! | 太好了 玛丽莎来救我们了 |
[05:18] | Wait. Marisa came to save us? | 等等 玛丽莎来救我们了 |
[05:19] | How did Marisa know we needed saving? | 玛丽莎怎么知道我们在等待救援 |
[05:22] | And how exactly is she going to rescue us? | 她要怎么救我们 |
[05:24] | Marisa? Break the glass! | 玛丽莎 把玻璃敲碎 |
[05:43] | Come on, Marisa, you can do this, okay? | 加油啊 玛丽莎 你能做到的 好吗 |
[05:45] | Try something. | 试试别的 |
[05:51] | What the heck is she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[05:54] | Showing us what a big mouth she has? | 给我们展示她的大嘴巴吗 |
[05:55] | Because we already knew that. | 我们已经知道了啊 |
[05:57] | No. Know what, she’s right. | 不 她做得对 |
[06:00] | She’s not dumb. She’s smart. | 她不笨 她聪明得很 |
[06:02] | She’s also someone whose grandma made her take opera lessons. | 她外婆让她上了歌剧课 |
[06:10] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[06:12] | Yes! | 耶 |
[06:14] | One tailgate party. | 停车场派对 |
[06:16] | Admit it– not only do I have party-dar, | 承认吧 我不仅是派对达人 |
[06:18] | but I did help you on this mission, | 还帮你完成了任务 |
[06:20] | and I would be a good spy! | 我会成为一个优秀的特工 |
[06:22] | Yeah, Marisa, could you say that a little louder? | 是啊 玛丽莎 你的声音能再大点儿吗 |
[06:24] | I don’t think they heard you at the University of China. | 中国的大学生们应该没听到 |
[06:27] | Wait. Whoa, whoa. | 等等 哇 |
[06:29] | There’s a better party across town. | 穿过市区 有一个更好的派对 |
[06:30] | Live band. Cute, age-appropriate drummer. | 乐队现场演奏 鼓手很帅 跟我们年纪差不多 |
[06:33] | Clarissa out. | 克拉丽莎走了 |
[06:36] | Wow. I can’t believe she recorded everything. | 哇 简直不敢相信 她什么都录下来了 |
[06:40] | Well, that’s not entirely bad. | 也不全是坏事 |
[06:42] | Maybe we can all watch that time | 我们可以看看之前 |
[06:43] | I was in the school play and starred | 我在学校参演的戏剧《推销员之死》 |
[06:45] | as Willy Loman in Death of a Salesman. | 我扮演威利·罗曼 |
[06:47] | Death of an Audience is what they should have called it. | 这出戏应该叫《观众之死》才对 |
[06:51] | Look, I think you guys are actually really lucky. | 我觉得你们真的非常幸运 |
[06:52] | Judy is like a walking, talking family album– | 朱蒂就像是一本会走会说的家庭相册 |
[06:56] | except my family album | 不过我们家看相册的时候 |
[06:57] | doesn’t make fun of me as I look through it. | 相册不会嘲笑我 |
[07:01] | It should. | 它失职了 |
[07:03] | I don’t know, it is kind of fun just to look back. | 我不知道 看看过去还挺有意思的 |
[07:06] | I mean, so much of what we do, | 我们做的那么多事 |
[07:07] | we’re not supposed to talk about ever again. | 以后都不能再说起了 |
[07:09] | Hey, if we’re taking a walk down memory lane, | 嘿 要是回忆回忆过去的话 |
[07:11] | I’ll never forget that assignment in Rio. | 我永远也忘不了里约的那次任务 |
[07:13] | Ah, that was fun. | 太有意思了 |
[07:15] | Yeah, Dad, that wasn’t an assignment. | 爸爸 那不是任务 |
[07:16] | We were on the run from a crazed killer. | 我们是在躲避一个变态杀手的追杀 |
[07:20] | Well, we survived. | 我们活下来了 |
[07:22] | That’s always fun. | 那总是好事吧 |
[07:25] | It’s true. We’ve done a lot of cool missions. | 对啊 我们已经完成了好多很棒的任务 |
[07:28] | A couple of them I even got to leave the van for. | 有几次任务我都从车里出来了 |
[07:32] | And forgot to put the emergency brake on, | 还忘了拉手刹 |
[07:33] | and the van rolled away. | 结果车子跑了 |
[07:36] | Can we just focus on the positive? | 我们能不能关注好的一面 |
[07:39] | He’s right. My favorite missions have always been the ones | 他说得对 我最爱的任务永远都是我们一家人 |
[07:42] | we’ve done as a family. | 一起完成的那些 |
[07:44] | Yeah, we are at our best when we’re together. | 是啊 我们一起的时候实力最强 |
[07:46] | And Ernie’s not in charge of putting the emergency brake on. | 同时厄尼不负责拉手刹 |
[07:50] | Hey, remember this? | 记得这个吗 |
[08:03] | Okay, I have a visual on you guys. | 我看到你们了 |
[08:05] | Can everyone hear me? Ah-choo! | 大家都能听到我吗 阿嚏 |
[08:08] | Bless you! | 上帝保佑你 |
[08:09] | I guess everyone can hear me. | 看来大家都听到我了 |
[08:14] | I have a visual on the targets. | 我看到目标人物了 |
[08:15] | It’s time to bake the biscuits! | 开始烤饼干吧 |
[08:18] | What does that even mean? | 这什么意思啊 |
[08:20] | I’m trying to come up with a catchphrase. | 我在想经典的口头禅 |
[08:21] | The guy in the van always has a catchphrase. | 车里的大神总是有这么个口头禅的 |
[08:26] | Well, catch a new phrase. | 换一个吧 |
[08:38] | Hi-dee-ho, there, Bung Hillian! | 嘿哟 兄弟 |
[08:40] | My family and I are from out of town. | 我们一家是外地来的 |
[08:43] | We live in Toledo, Ohio | 我们住在俄亥俄州的托莱多 |
[08:45] | and we’re on our way to Williamsburg, Virginia. | 要去弗吉尼亚的威廉斯堡 |
[08:48] | You know, where they churn butter the old-fashioned way. | 你知道 那里的人搅拌黄油的方法特传统 |
[08:51] | With a churner! | 用搅拌器搅 |
[08:53] | All right, that’s enough out of you, Sparky. | 你说得够多了 史帕基 |
[08:57] | Anyway, as I was saying, we’re lost. | 是这样的 我们迷路了 |
[08:59] | I can’t find Route 60. | 我找不到60号公路了 |
[09:01] | Now I’ve misplaced a lot of things in my day, by golly, | 老天爷 我做事儿一直没轻没重 |
[09:04] | but never a highway! | 但从不会认错路的啊 |
[09:07] | Think maybe you can help me out? | 你能不能帮帮我 |
[09:08] | I’ve got my map here. It’s in my fanny pack. | 地图就在我腰包里 |
[09:10] | You ever seen…? | 你有没有见过 |
[09:14] | Hey! I’ve been on my hog for the past few hours. | 嘿 我坐了好久了 |
[09:17] | So what does it take to get a little sarsaparilla around here? | 能点一杯菝葜啤酒吗 |
[09:20] | Travel back in time? | 坐时光机回去吧 |
[09:22] | Well, then I’ll take a lemonade. Make it a double. | 那就喝柠檬水吧 来两杯 |
[09:28] | – Ahh, good times. – Yeah. | -都是回忆啊 -是啊 |
[09:31] | Delete, delete, delete. Delete, delete, delete. | 删除 删除 删除 删除 |
[09:34] | Wait. Delete, delete, delete. Delete. | 等等 删除 删除 删除 |
[09:39] | Uh-oh. You’ve just deleted our assignment at the circus. | 不好 你删除了我们在马戏团的任务 |
[09:42] | So? | 怎样 |
[09:45] | So it was a major mission. | 那是个大任务 |
[09:47] | Agent Johnson will notice that that footage is gone. | 约翰逊特工会发现视频被人删了 |
[09:50] | Okay. No big deal. Dad, all you gotta do | 没事的 爸爸 |
[09:52] | is drag the arrow back into the trash bin | 你只要点开存放其他记忆的 |
[09:54] | where you put the other memories, | 回收站 |
[09:55] | and then just pull ’em back out to the desktop. | 再把这些记忆拉回桌面就行了 |
[09:57] | Wait. It’s not in the trash bin anymore. | 等等 不在回收站里 |
[09:59] | That’s because you permanently deleted it! | 那是因为你永久删除了 |
[10:02] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[10:03] | Are you saying that we cannot recover that footage? | 你是说我们没法恢复那段视频了 |
[10:07] | What part of “Permanently deleted” Do you not understand? | 我都说了“永久删除” 你没听懂吗 |
[10:12] | Uh, actually, you know what, Judy? | 你知道吗 朱蒂 |
[10:14] | I’m going to have to disagree with you. | 这点我就不同意你了 |
[10:15] | As my mom and the makers of Compute Nanny would attest, | 我妈妈和电脑店的工作人员可以证明 |
[10:18] | nothing is ever permanently deleted off your computer. | 不可能在电脑上永久删除东西 |
[10:22] | Learned that one the hard way. | 反正是得到了惨痛的教训 |
[10:27] | Okay, let’s not pay attention to the one | 好啊 大家就不要轻信 |
[10:29] | with the $5 million built-in operating system | 一个内置操作系统价值五百万的机器人 |
[10:32] | and take the word of a girl | 一定要听这个 |
[10:33] | who thinks rebooting happens in a shoe store. | 以为重启电脑一定要去鞋店的小姑娘 |
[10:38] | Okay, so what I’m hearing | 我听到的是 |
[10:39] | is that it’s permanently deleted. | 这视频被永久删除了 |
[10:42] | Guys, this isn’t good. | 这不是好事 |
[10:44] | I mean, Agent Johnson is | 约翰逊特工会知道 |
[10:45] | gonna know that we’re tampering with evidence. | 我们在破坏证据 |
[10:46] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[10:48] | Okay, guys, all we need is somebody to blame it on, right? | 现在只需要找个人背锅 好吗 |
[10:51] | We need a fall guy, | 要个替罪羊 |
[10:52] | somebody who is totally expendable, | 这替罪羊不是什么重要人物 可以牺牲 |
[10:55] | completely unsuspecting. | 本人完全不知情 |
[10:59] | Ernie, uh, do you mind leaving the room | 厄尼 你能不能离开一会儿 |
[11:01] | for a few minutes while we have a brief conversation | 我们要背着你 |
[11:03] | behind your back? | 简单谈谈 |
[11:05] | Sure, no problem. I’ll just be– | 好啊 没问题 我就 |
[11:09] | Hey! Wait a minute! | 嘿 等一下 |
[11:16] | Tampering with evidence is going to get us | 组织知道我们破坏证据 |
[11:18] | kicked out of the Organization. | 会开除我们的 |
[11:19] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[11:20] | it doesn’t have to be all of us. | 但不一定开除所有人 |
[11:25] | K.C., for the last time, | KC 最后说一次 |
[11:26] | your brother is not taking the fall… | 你弟弟是不会背这锅的 |
[11:29] | unless he loves us. | 除非他非常爱我们 |
[11:31] | I got it. I know how we can recover the footage | 我明白了 我知道怎么恢复录像 |
[11:34] | – so Johnson doesn’t know that we deleted anything. – Okay, how? | -约翰逊特工也不会知道 -怎么做 |
[11:38] | We’ll recreate the circus mission in front of a green screen. | 我们在绿屏前重演马戏团的任务 |
[11:40] | Dad, find a camera. | 爸爸 找个摄像机 |
[11:42] | I’ll set up the tightrope from the kitchen island to the couch. | 我在厨房和沙发间拉好绳索 |
[11:45] | K.C., go put on your most colorful bathing suit. | KC 穿上你最鲜艳的泳衣 |
[11:47] | Marisa, how’s your Monrovian accent? | 玛丽莎 你的蒙罗维亚口音怎么样 |
[11:49] | It’s incredible! | 没问题 |
[11:52] | Good enough. | 很好 |
[11:54] | You’ll play Lazlo, the tightrope guy. | 你来演那个拉绳索的人拉兹罗 |
[11:56] | Yes. | 好 |
[11:59] | Mom, do you still have that ceramic tiger | 妈妈 你还留着陶艺课上 |
[12:01] | that you made in your pottery class? | 做的陶瓷老虎吧 |
[12:02] | I’m gonna need you to stand behind it and roar. | 你躲在老虎后面大吼 |
[12:06] | Everybody ready? Let’s do this. | 大家准备好了吗 开始 |
[12:08] | You know, Ernie, I gotta say, I’m impressed. | 厄尼 我得说 你真是了不起 |
[12:10] | – Thank you! – Yeah, this is the dumbest idea you’ve ever had. | -谢谢 -这是你出过的最馊的主意 |
[12:15] | And believe me, brother, you have had a lot of dumb ideas. | 相信我 老弟 你的馊主意多了去了 |
[12:17] | And if you don’t believe me… | 如果你不信我 |
[12:19] | let’s take a look. | 那就看看吧 |
[12:21] | …some here. | 在这儿 |
[12:25] | Our first step is to lure Zane out in the open. | 我们的第一步就是引赞恩出来 |
[12:27] | Any ideas? | 有想法吗 |
[12:28] | I know. We’ll film a commercial | 我知道了 我们拍一个广告 |
[12:31] | advertising one of those million-dollar sweepstake prizes. | 宣传一个百万大奖 |
[12:33] | We’ll pump it to Zane’s cable system a hundred times a day | 放进赞恩家的有线电视系统 每天重复播放一百次 |
[12:36] | until he can’t help but enter the contest. | 播到他受不了主动参赛 |
[12:38] | Once he subscribes to the three magazines | 他只要订阅这三本杂志 |
[12:39] | and sends in his entry form, | 就能收到参赛表格 |
[12:41] | he’ll move to the semi-final rounds. | 他接着会进入半决赛 |
[12:43] | Eventually we’ll declare him the winner, | 最后我们宣布他是赢家 |
[12:44] | and when he comes to collect his prize, | 他来拿奖的时候 |
[12:46] | we’ll jump in and grab him and put him in prison. | 我们就出来抓他 把他送去坐牢 |
[12:50] | Just one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[12:52] | We’re gonna need one of those giant novelty checks. | 我们需要一张超大号支票 |
[12:56] | Yeah…that’s the one problem with that plan. | 是啊 这个计划只有这么一个小问题 |
[13:00] | Bro, I know you’re gonna do absolutely great | 老弟 我知道你来完成这项任务 |
[13:03] | leading this mission. | 肯定没问题的 |
[13:04] | It should be pretty easy, though. | 不过这个任务也很简单 |
[13:06] | All we gotta do is break into Nelson Monroe’s condo, | 只要闯进尼尔森·门罗的公寓 |
[13:08] | get the SD card containing | 拿到包含机要信息的记忆卡 |
[13:09] | all the crucial information, and then get out. | 然后出来 |
[13:11] | That is the standard procedure. | 这是标准程序 |
[13:14] | But where’s the pizzazz? | 那华丽的出场呢 |
[13:16] | The creativity? | 创造力 |
[13:18] | The… wow factor? | 还有惊叹的镜头呢 |
[13:24] | Ernie, is that a… | 厄尼 那是 |
[13:25] | Handmade scale model of Monroe’s condo, | 完全用冰棍手工搭成的 |
[13:28] | built entirely with popsicle sticks? | 门罗家公寓的模型 |
[13:30] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是的 就是它 |
[13:35] | Oh, I forgot to… | 我忘记 |
[13:38] | Brett Willis. | 布莱特·威利斯 |
[13:43] | Let me explain. | 让我解释一下 |
[13:46] | There’s nothing to explain. | 没什么好解释的 |
[13:48] | You almost destroyed my family. | 你差点毁了我的家 |
[13:50] | Now you will be destroyed. | 现在你等着被我毁灭吧 |
[13:57] | Are you done? | 你结束了吗 |
[13:58] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[14:04] | Now I’m done. | 现在结束了 |
[14:08] | Oh, that’s cool. | 真逗 |
[14:10] | I’m not the only one who does stupid stuff, you know. | 你知道的 我不是唯一一个会做蠢事的人 |
[14:12] | Oh, well, I sure hope you’re not referring to me. | 你肯定不是在说我 |
[14:14] | Well, if the clown shoe fits, go ahead and wear it. | 如果这小丑鞋子合你的脚 你就继续穿吧 |
[14:19] | Excuse me! | 喂喂喂 |
[14:20] | Is anybody in this family | 这个家里 |
[14:21] | gonna stick up for me here? | 没人支持我吗 |
[14:27] | Seriously? When have I ever done something stupid? | 来真的 我什么时候做过蠢事 |
[14:30] | All right, people. | 好了 朋友们 |
[14:31] | Settle in, put your feet up, and relax. | 搁好脚 放松放松 |
[14:33] | This could be longer than | 这比哈利波特全集 |
[14:34] | all the Harry Potter movies put together. | 还要长 |
[14:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:53] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿 大家好 |
[14:55] | Um, I will be talking about the Industrial Revolution. | 今天我要讲的是工业革命 |
[14:58] | While today we enjoy many of the modern conveniences, | 我们享受到了现代社会提供的很多便利 |
[15:02] | uh, that, um, the– the– | 那个 呃 那个 |
[15:05] | mo-modern conveniences that-that… | 很多便利 那个 |
[15:26] | Well, you definitely got it in the bag. | 便利到包里去了 |
[15:30] | Wow, you have really soft hair. | 哇 你的头发真的很软 |
[15:33] | K.C., that’s the bear. | KC 那是熊的毛 |
[15:39] | Oh. Right. | 对哦 |
[15:41] | My bad. | 我错了 |
[15:47] | I’m sorry. Was I mistaken? | 不好意思 我是弄错了吗 |
[15:49] | Was that not you doing all those ridiculous things? | 那不是你在做蠢事吗 |
[15:51] | Oh, please. You’re acting | 拜托 好像你 |
[15:52] | like you never barfed in a purse before. | 没有在包里吐过一样 |
[15:54] | It was a laptop bag, and you know it! | 那是个电脑包 你知道的 |
[15:56] | Oh, does it really matter? | 那重要吗 |
[15:57] | Yes, it does matter! | 当然重要 |
[15:59] | Okay, stay focused! | 集中注意力 |
[16:00] | And stop arguing. | 别吵了 |
[16:01] | No, stay focused. | 不 集中注意力 |
[16:03] | Well, they can’t focus because they’re arguing. | 他们在吵 怎么集中注意力 |
[16:05] | There’s not enough going on? | 事儿还不够多吗 |
[16:06] | You really want to make an issue out of this? | 你还想为这事吵吵 |
[16:08] | I don’t know where they get it from. | 不知道他们从哪儿学的 |
[16:09] | It’s not my fault those two are always arguing. | 他俩一直吵架又不是我的错 |
[16:11] | Are you saying it’s my fault? | 你的意思是这是我的错 |
[16:12] | I’m saying it’s not my fault. | 我的意思是这不是我的错 |
[16:15] | They don’t know where we get it from. | 他们不知道我们吵架是跟谁学的 |
[16:18] | Well, look at that. I do! | 看啊 我知道 |
[16:20] | – Okay. – Hey, give me the thing. | -好了 -嘿 把它给我 |
[16:22] | That’s all right. We don’t need to see that. | 好了好了 我们没必要看 |
[16:23] | There we go. | 开始 |
[16:24] | And there it is. | 开始了 |
[16:30] | We’re running out of time, Craig. | 我们没时间了 克雷格 |
[16:32] | The time it takes me to stop doing what I’m doing | 我没时间停下我手头的事情 |
[16:34] | to listen to you say we’re running out of time | 听你说我们没时间 |
[16:36] | is time I could be using to figure this thing out. | 有这时间我就搞定这装置了 |
[16:39] | That’s exactly what you said | 你在阿根廷拆弹的时候 |
[16:41] | when you were deactivating that bomb in Argentina. | 就是这么说的 |
[16:44] | Your eyebrows grew back, didn’t they? | 你的眉毛不是又长出来了吗 |
[16:48] | You always do this, Craig. | 你总是这样 克雷格 |
[16:49] | Always, Kira? I always do this? | 总是 吉拉 我总是这样 |
[16:52] | As in every time I try to open a bank vault | 每次打开银行金库 |
[16:54] | my kids are trapped in while their oxygen runs out? | 我的孩子们都在里面 而且快氧气不足了 |
[16:57] | Now, please. | 拜托 |
[16:59] | Give me some space. | 给我点空间 |
[17:00] | I can feel you breathing on the back of my neck. | 我都能感觉到你在我脖子旁边呼气了 |
[17:03] | Did you find me anything to eat? | 你给我找到吃的了吗 |
[17:04] | I’ve been working out for two hours, and I’m starving. | 我已经锻炼了两小时了 饿扁了 |
[17:06] | I found some soup. | 我找到了汤 |
[17:08] | Soup?! How am I supposed to eat that and keep moving, baby? | 汤 我喝汤怎么有力气继续锻炼啊 亲爱的 |
[17:11] | Let’s try. | 试试看 |
[17:12] | Okay, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[17:14] | Be careful. Wait, wait, wait! | 小心点 等等 |
[17:17] | I’m trying to do it. | 我在努力啊 |
[17:19] | Wait. Wait a minute. Now I can’t see. | 等等 等一下 我现在看不见了 |
[17:22] | Let me try and… Wait, here. | 让我试试看 等等 |
[17:25] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[17:27] | If you would bring your face down! | 你低个头啊 |
[17:29] | Never mind, never mind. I’m full. | 算了算了 我饱了 |
[17:31] | Thank you. I’m not hungry anymore. | 谢谢你了 我不饿了 |
[17:34] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[17:36] | Okay, so we had a few minor disagreements. | 我们是有过小争执 |
[17:39] | And some major ones. | 还有大吵 |
[17:40] | And some major ones. | 还有大吵 |
[17:42] | But people who really love each other– | 但相爱的人 |
[17:44] | Can argue and still get past it. | 即使吵架也会很快过去 |
[17:46] | Ohh! That’s right. | 对啊 |
[17:48] | My big, bad– whoo!– spy daddy! | 我亲爱的特工老公 |
[17:54] | Ecch! That was more disgusting | 真是比KC吐在包里 |
[17:56] | than when K.C. Puked in a bag. | 还要恶心 |
[18:01] | – Who is it? – Agent Johnson. | -谁 -约翰逊特工 |
[18:03] | Ooh. We need to hide Judy. | 我们要把朱蒂藏起来 |
[18:05] | – Okay, I’ll collapse her. – It only lasts two minutes. | -我去把她折起来 -只能保持两分钟 |
[18:07] | – Why would it last two minutes? – That’s what the manual said. | -为什么只能保持两分钟 -手册上是这么写的 |
[18:09] | – Why would it say that? – I don’t know! | -为什么会这么写 -我不知道 |
[18:11] | I didn’t write it, I just read it. | 这又不是我写的 这是我看到的 |
[18:14] | Well, put her foot back on. | 重新安上她的脚 |
[18:15] | Uh, coming! Just one second! | 马上就来 |
[18:24] | Ow! I can still feel that! | 啊 我还是能感觉到的 |
[18:26] | Sorry, my bad. | 抱歉 我的错 |
[18:29] | Hey, what about Marisa? | 玛丽莎怎么办 |
[18:30] | Shove her under the couch too! | 也把她塞到沙发下面 |
[18:31] | Or I can just go out the front door. | 我直接从大门出去好了 |
[18:33] | Seriously, we haven’t talked about me in forever, | 说真的 这里一直没我什么事儿 |
[18:35] | so I’m so over this. | 我受够了 |
[18:37] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[18:38] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:42] | Agent Johnson! My man! | 约翰逊特工 好兄弟 |
[18:44] | Uh… okay. | 你好 |
[18:45] | What you, uh, what you doin’ here? | 你 你来这里做什么 |
[18:47] | I’m here to pick up Judy. Where is she? | 我是来接朱蒂的 她在哪儿 |
[18:49] | She’s not under the couch. | 她不在沙发下面 |
[18:57] | Well? | 嗯 |
[18:58] | Well what? | 什么 |
[19:00] | What is wrong with all of you? | 你们都怎么回事 |
[19:02] | I came here to pick up Judy for her scheduled upload. | 我是来接朱蒂去上传资料的 |
[19:05] | For the last time, where is she? | 最后问一遍 她在哪儿 |
[19:08] | Uh, she left to meet you at the Organization | 她一小时前去组织 |
[19:10] | an hour ago. | 找你了 |
[19:12] | I just came from the Organization. | 我刚刚从组织过来 |
[19:14] | She wasn’t there. | 她不在那儿 |
[19:15] | Excuse me, Agent Johnson, | 不好意思 约翰逊特工 |
[19:17] | are you saying that you don’t know where Judy is? | 你的意思是你不知道朱蒂在哪里 |
[19:20] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[19:21] | Okay, so you’re admitting to losing | 所以你是在承认 |
[19:23] | a multimillion-dollar, state-of-the-art robot. | 你丢了一个价值数百万的高科技机器人 |
[19:26] | No, I didn’t say I lost her. | 不 我没说我丢了她 |
[19:27] | Ohh! I get it. | 那我明白了 |
[19:30] | You’re accusing us of losing her. | 你是在指控我们丢了她 |
[19:34] | No, no, I-I– | 不 不 我 |
[19:35] | Where is your proof, Agent Johnson? | 你的证据呢 约翰逊特工 |
[19:38] | Where is your proof? | 你的证据在哪儿 |
[19:40] | Where is that? | 证据呢 |
[19:41] | You’re right, I blew it. | 你说得对 我搞砸了 |
[19:43] | I should probably go back to the Organization and look for Judy. | 我应该回组织去找找朱蒂 |
[19:46] | Yeah, you probably should, | 你是应该这么做 |
[19:48] | but you’re the boss, so, you know, it’s your decision. | 但你是头儿 所以你自己决定咯 |
[19:50] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:53] | Ow! | 啊 |
[19:56] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[19:57] | Raccoons! | 浣熊 |
[20:00] | Well, I am just shocked | 我真是惊呆了 |
[20:02] | at the level of deception in this family. | 你们这家人居然这么能撒谎 |
[20:05] | I am disappointed in all of you. | 我对你们非常失望 |
[20:07] | Really? Well, you’re acting all innocent now, | 真的吗 你现在一副无辜的样子 |
[20:10] | but you have pulled plenty of your own stuff | 但你这些年也做了不少乱七八糟的事 |
[20:11] | these past few years, Miss Mouth. | 能说会道小姐 |
[20:13] | I don’t know what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:15] | Well, shall I play the video for you? | 那我是不是应该给你看这段视频呢 |
[20:18] | Oh, I think I shall. | 必须啊 |
[20:19] | Connect your foot. | 连上你的脚 |
[20:34] | Hello. I’m J.U.D.Y. | 你好 我是朱蒂 |
[20:36] | I’ll be posing as the adorable | 我会扮成大家 |
[20:38] | little sister that everyone wished they had. | 都希望有的可爱小妹妹 |
[20:40] | But in reality, I’m here to assist you on missions. | 但我实际上是来帮助你们完成任务的 |
[20:43] | I can calculate the risk of any dangerous scenario. | 我可以估计出任何危险情形下的风险 |
[20:46] | I speak 47 languages, and in a pinch, | 我会说47种语言 |
[20:49] | I can be used as a flotation device. | 必要时我还能充当漂浮设备 |
[20:53] | What an adorable little robot. | 这个小机器人真是太可爱了 |
[20:59] | R2D2 is a robot, honey, I’m a J.U.D.Y. | R2D2是机器人 亲爱的 我是朱蒂 |
[21:02] | Junior Undercover Digital Youth. | 少年型卧底电子小童 |
[21:05] | And do yourself a favor, don’t get all up in my grill again. | 你自己小心点 别再得了便宜还卖乖 |
[21:13] | Please, please, please. | 拜托拜托 |
[21:17] | Ernie, is that you? | 厄尼 是你吗 |
[21:18] | Yes, it’s me! | 是我 |
[21:20] | You remember me? | 你记得我了 |
[21:21] | More important, you remember you? | 更重要的是 你记得你自己是谁了 |
[21:23] | Yes, of course. I’m Judy, | 当然了 我是朱蒂 |
[21:25] | and you’re my big brother Ernie. | 你是我哥哥厄尼 |
[21:28] | Wow. I thought for a minute | 哇 我刚刚还以为 |
[21:30] | I’d never reprogram you right. | 我不可能成功重编你的程序呢 |
[21:32] | I’m sorry. Reprogram me? | 抱歉 你说重编我的程序 |
[21:34] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[21:36] | It means you were malfunctioning, | 意思是你之前运行不正常 |
[21:37] | and I needed to reprogram you. | 我得重编你的程序 |
[21:39] | Still not following. | 还是没懂 |
[21:40] | You’re a robot. | 你是个机器人 |
[21:43] | I’m a robot?! | 我是个机器人 |
[21:50] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[21:53] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命啊 谁来救我 |
[21:54] | I’m a monster! | 我是个怪物 |
[21:59] | – She is some mess! – Always. | -她真是难搞 -一直这样 |
[22:02] | – Judy, what’s wrong? – Yeah, you okay? | -朱蒂 怎么了 -是啊 你没事吧 |
[22:04] | Yeah, it’s just… those are my memories. | 没事 只是 那些都是我的记忆 |
[22:07] | It’s what makes me a part of this family. | 就是这些记忆让我成为了这个家的一份子 |
[22:10] | If you delete them, it’s like you’re deleting our journey– | 如果你们把这些记忆删掉 就好像是在删掉我们的旅程 |
[22:14] | almost like you’re deleting me. | 差不多是在把我删掉了 |
[22:16] | Judy, it’s not about footage on a tape, okay? | 朱蒂 重要的不是录像 好吗 |
[22:20] | It’s about how we feel about each other. | 重要的是我们对彼此的爱 |
[22:22] | Yeah, and the way we have each other’s back. | 是啊 重要的是我们互相扶持 |
[22:24] | The way that we care about each other. | 重要的是我们互相关心 |
[22:26] | The way we would do anything for each other. | 重要的是我们为了彼此可以付出一切 |
[22:28] | That’s what family is about. | 家人就是这样的 |
[22:30] | And I promise you, there is absolutely no one | 我向你保证 |
[22:33] | who could ever delete that. | 没人能把这些删掉 |
[22:35] | K.C., that was so sweet and touching… | KC 你的话真的好温暖感人 |
[22:38] | and totally useless! | 而且毫无用处 |
[22:42] | Did you forget that I’m a robot? | 你忘记我是个机器人了吗 |
[22:44] | Once things are deleted, I’ll never remember it again! | 记忆被删除后 我就再也想不起来了 |
[22:48] | You know, she’s right. We don’t have a choice. | 她说得对 我们别无选择 |
[22:50] | We’re just gonna have to leave all her memories | 我们必须删掉她的记忆 |
[22:52] | and suffer the consequences. | 承担后果 |
[22:53] | Or we can back up all that incriminating evidence | 或者可以把所有不好的证据 |
[22:56] | onto a separate hard drive, | 存在另外的硬盘上 |
[22:57] | send her to the Organization for an upload, | 然后把朱蒂送去组织上传资料 |
[22:59] | then reinstall all her memories when she gets back. | 她回来以后再重新装上这些记忆 |
[23:02] | Hmm. You could have mentioned that | 你可以在一小时前 |
[23:03] | about an hour ago! | 说这个的啊 |
[23:06] | I would have, but you kept telling me to leave the room! | 我是想啊 但你一直让我走 |
[23:10] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[23:12] | Really? You don’t think so? | 真的吗 你忘了 |
[23:13] | Would you like me to replay the footage? | 你要我重新放视频吗 |
[23:15] | No, no, no, no. Just… bring it in, guys. | 不不不 抱一个吧 |