Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:56] You’re the new girl, right? Emily? 你是新来的姑娘吧 你叫艾米丽
[00:58] – It’s Elodie. – Rachelle. Our dads work together. -我叫艾洛蒂 -雷切尔 我们爸爸是同事
[01:00] I heard about your mom. That is so tragic. 我听说过你妈妈的事 太惨了
[01:03] Are you okay? Wait. Is that a weird question to ask? 你没事吧 等等 这个问题是不是很尴尬
[01:05] Of course you’re not okay. 你当然有事了
[01:07] It’s fine. I’m… fine. 没事 我…没事
[01:10] You probably haven’t heard, 你可能还没听说
[01:10] but there’s this back-to-school blowout tonight. 但是今晚有个返校派对
[01:12] Want to come? 想来吗
[01:14] I’m not really into the whole party thing. 我不是很喜欢参加派对
[01:17] And how’s that working for you? 那看看你现在的样子
[01:20] – Are we even invited? – It’s a house party. -我们收到邀请了吗 -这是家庭派对
[01:22] You don’t get invited. You either go or don’t go. 没有邀请 只有去不去
[01:26] Okay. Yeah, sure. 好吧 好的
[01:31] I’ll pick you up at eight. 那我八点来接你
[01:32] And maybe go with the less grandfatherly vibe. 不如别穿得这么像个老爷爷
[01:46] – You’re ridiculous. – What? -你太神经了 -怎么了
[01:49] – I never get a good picture of my ass. – Oh, my heart breaks. -我没拍过我屁股的美照 -我心碎了
[01:54] So, what’s our timing for Ravi’s tonight? 我们今晚什么时候去拉维家
[01:56] Ah, you tell me. 你说呢
[01:58] I heard he’s bringing back the ice luge. 听说他又搞了雪橇
[01:59] Oh, please, do not throw up again. 拜托 别又吐了
[02:06] Can I help you? 你有事吗
[02:08] Oh. Sorry, I was just… 抱歉 我只是…
[02:13] Oh, my God, it’s Kendall and Kylie. 天啊 是卡戴珊姐妹
[02:24] Not the friendliest, are they? 她们可不大友善吧
[02:36] Drink, drink, drink! Drink, drink, drink, drink! 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
[02:41] Way better than Albuquerque, am I right? 比阿尔伯克基好多了吧
[02:45] What’s their deal? 他们是什么情况
[02:46] Who? Tabitha and Brady? 谁 塔比莎和布雷迪吗
[02:48] He’s a senior and she’s so pretty she’s basically an avatar. 他是学长 她貌美如花是个风云人物
[02:52] It’s like they knew they were 他们好像心知肚明
[02:53] the two hottest people in school and decided, 他们是学校里最养眼的两个人 于是决定
[02:55] “Why not be cliché?” “不如就老套一把”
[02:58] Noah, you’re doing it all wrong. 诺亚 你手法都错了
[03:00] It’s all in the flick of the wrist. 一定要翻转手腕
[03:02] That’s so myth. It’s actually all in the tip… 太神奇了 其实都是指尖…
[03:06] …of your finger. 用力
[03:08] Speaking of the genetically blessed, 说到天赋神颜
[03:10] it is not right how hot Noah Simos is. 诺亚·西莫斯这么帅可真不公平
[03:14] Totally. 没错
[03:22] Alas, my odds are better with Brian from Honors Chem. 然而 我还是更有可能钓上化学荣誉班的布莱恩
[03:25] I’m gonna go dazzle him with my wit. 我要去撩他了
[03:27] Try not to stand around looking all… murdery. 你别站在这里一脸…杀人犯的样子
[03:39] Whatevs. 算了
[03:44] Look, why’d you even bother coming 听着 你要是这么不爽
[03:45] if you’re gonna be such a bitch? 为什么还要来
[03:47] You’re offensive. 你太冒犯了
[03:49] – What? Come on. Let’s go back inside. – Brady, I want to go. -怎么了 回去吧 -布莱迪 我想走了
[03:52] You need to lighten up. All right? You used to be more fun. 你应该开心点 你以前没那么无趣
[03:55] You used to be less of a dick. 你以前没这么混蛋
[03:56] Can you stop, Brady? You’re hurting me. 能不能别闹了 布莱迪 你把我弄疼了
[03:59] Brady, let go! 布莱迪 放手
[04:02] Fine. Be that way. 好吧 随便你
[04:07] Shit! 该死
[04:12] Perfect. 真棒
[04:58] Bro. We were down by so much in the half, 哥们 我们本来差点都被压着打
[05:00] and then you came back and you crushed it. 然后你突然出现碾压全场
[05:02] Bro, it was like David and Goliath. 就像大卫和歌利亚一样
[05:04] That goalie was a beast, bro. 那守门员就是个怪兽
[05:05] – A literal beast. – Right? -真正的怪兽 -是吗
[05:10] – How you doing? – Hi. -你怎么样 -你好
[05:12] So… you got a little something right there. 你鞋底粘了点东西
[05:17] Hold on, let me get it. Hold on. 等一下 我来帮你弄掉 等下
[05:22] I won’t tell anybody if you don’t. All right? 你不说的话 我不会告诉别人的
[05:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:26] All right. I’m gonna catch you around. Peace. 好 我们回头见 再见
[05:38] – Wanna get out of here? – What about your friend? -想离开这里吗 -你的朋友呢
[05:40] New girl? Honestly, I just brought her 新来的女生吗 说实话
[05:42] ’cause my dad asked me to be nice to her. 我带她来 只是因为我爸让我对她好点
[05:43] Let’s go. 我们走
[06:24] – No, I’m not stressed about it. – They’re okay, I guess. -不 我没什么压力 -我猜他们挺好的
[07:23] Gonna need you to put that down. 把手里的东西放下
[07:26] Come with me. 跟我走
[07:31] You fucking kidding me? 你在逗我吗
[08:00] We’re here. Hey. 我们到了 喂
[08:03] We’re here. 我们到了
[08:08] Do I seriously have to do this? 我真的要这么做吗
[08:10] I told you, it was just a misunderstanding. 我告诉你了 只是误会而已
[08:13] Come on, El. The security guard caught you red-handed. 拜托 艾洛 保安抓了你个现行
[08:16] You’re lucky they didn’t press charges. 他们没起诉是你幸运
[08:18] That’s me, super lucky. 正是我 超级幸运的人
[08:22] Well, I thought what happened 我以为当时在
[08:23] back in Albuquerque was a one-time thing. 阿尔伯克基发生的事只是偶然而已
[08:31] My friend Suzanne says 我的朋友苏珊娜说
[08:32] these kind of things have helped some of her patients. 这些事真的对她的病患有所帮助
[08:36] Jenna is right. You never know, it could be good for you. 詹娜说得对 这很难预料 可能对你有益
[08:40] Whatever. 算了
[08:41] You’re gonna miss my science fair. 你会错过我的科学展览的
[08:44] Seems like your parents have other plans for me. 看起来你爸妈给了我其他安排
[08:46] Look, if you want, I– I could 听着 如果你需要的话
[08:49] come back and leave early, pick you up. 我可以早点离场 回来接你
[08:53] It’s fine. I’ll take the MAX. 没事的 我听完吧
[08:57] We’ll see you back home. 我们回家见
[09:12] “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, 神啊 请赐予我接受不能更改事物时的平静
[09:15] courage to change the things I can, 改变可以更改事物时的勇气
[09:17] and the wisdom to know the difference.” 以及区别他们不同时的智慧
[09:20] Good afternoon, everyone. 大家下午好
[09:22] I’m Shawn… 我是肖恩
[09:23] Hi, Shawn. 你好 肖恩
[09:25] …and I’m a kleptomaniac. 我是一名盗窃成瘾者
[09:26] I’m four years shoplifting-free. 我已经四年没偷东西了
[09:29] I’m also a codependent and the child of an alcoholic. 我还是一个依赖助成者 我父母酗酒
[09:32] And I’ve learned not to be defined by labels. 我学会了不要被人贴标签
[09:36] So, who would like to share today? 今天谁愿意来分享
[09:39] Great. 很好
[09:43] Hi, I’m Stella. 大家好 我是斯黛拉
[09:45] Hi, Stella. 你好 斯黛拉
[09:47] It’s been six months since I’ve lifted anything… 我已经六个月没偷东西了
[09:50] and it’s not like I haven’t been tempted. 在这期间有过很多次诱惑
[09:53] I mean, there’s a Petco on my corner. 我家附近的街角有家宠物超市
[09:56] I just keep telling myself, if I stick with the program, 我一直告诉自己 如果我坚持项目
[09:59] I’ll stay clean. 我能金盆洗手的
[10:06] Hi, I’m Claire. 大家好 我是克莱尔
[10:08] Hi, Claire. 你好 克莱尔
[10:09] Since that incident at work, 自从工作上的一次意外之后
[10:11] I’ve… started taking stuff from the office. 我一直在从办公室”拿”东西
[10:15] staplers, pens. 订书机 钢笔
[10:18] I know I need to stop. 我知道我该停手
[10:21] But… it’s like there’s this hole that I keep trying to fill 但 这像是有一个洞在那里
[10:25] with all of these office supplies… 我已经不断尝试用各种办公用品去填它
[10:28] and it’s, like, never enough, you know? 但却还是远远未能填满
[10:30] Thank you. 感谢分享
[10:36] Hello there. 欢迎
[10:39] We’ve got a lot of new faces today. 今天我们迎来不少新人
[10:43] Please… feel welcome to share if you’re so inspired. 如果你受到了启发想要分享 不要客气
[10:49] Any of the other newcomers? 有其他想要分享的新人吗
[10:54] What about you in the back? 坐在后面的那位你有什么想说吗
[10:58] Me? 我吗
[11:03] I… don’t really feel like sharing, if that’s okay. 如果可以 我并不是很想分享
[11:07] Of course. 当然可以
[11:08] But your shares are a valuable part of our collective journey. 但你的分享是我们携手共进中的重要部分
[11:13] I promise you, this is an incredibly safe space. 我向你保证 这里非常安全
[11:42] I don’t really know what to say. 我其实不知道有什么好说
[11:45] Why don’t you tell us your name? 你不如先告诉我们你的名字
[11:49] Hi, I’m Elodie. 大家好 我是艾洛蒂
[11:51] Hi, Elodie. 你好 艾洛蒂
[11:54] Do you want to tell us about the first time you stole? 你想谈谈你第一次行窃经历吗
[11:59] Okay. 好吧
[12:03] it was a couple months ago. 那是几个月前的事
[12:05] It was kind of an accident. I… 那其实是个意外
[12:08] walked out of a hospital cafeteria 我拿着一包忘记给钱的星爆
[12:09] with a pack of Starbursts I forgot to pay for. 从医院的饭堂走出去了
[12:15] Once I realized, I knew I should have gone back, but… 我意识到后 我知道我该折回去付款
[12:21] I kind of felt like I deserved it. 但我就有种这就该是属于我的的感觉
[12:25] It’s like… 这就比如
[12:27] there are forces that can randomly take people away. 既然有某种力量能夺人所爱
[12:30] There should be… 那就该有
[12:31] forces that randomly give you things for free. 力量能让我们不劳而获
[12:40] We are incredibly grateful for that share. 我们都非常感谢你的分享
[12:50] Is that a Courtney Barnett pin? 那是个考特妮.巴尼特的徽章吗
[12:52] – I love her music. – Yeah. -我喜欢她的音乐 -我也是
[12:54] She did an after-party at this club where I work. 她在我工作的酒吧搞了个余兴派对
[12:56] She was chill. 她很酷
[12:58] Did she play “Avant Gardener”? 她唱”先锋园丁”了吗
[13:00] Yeah, people went nuts. 对 人们简直疯了
[13:02] You like long walks on the beach? I like long walks on the beach. 二位真是臭味相投
[13:06] Moe, why are you always giving me shit? 莫 你为什么总是针对我
[13:08] With a face like that? Someone’s got to. 你长了张该被针对的脸
[13:10] She can’t help herself. 她就是把持不住
[13:13] You guys know each other? 你们三个互相认识吗
[13:14] – No. – We go to the same school. -当然不 -我们在一处上学
[13:17] Right on. Luca. 秒懂 我是卢卡
[13:20] Elodie. 艾洛蒂
[13:22] And you are? 那你是
[13:24] Tabitha. 塔比莎
[13:26] Tabitha. 塔比莎是吧
[13:28] I know your type. 我懂你这类
[13:30] Is that so? 哦是吗
[13:31] Let me guess. Some judge cut you a sweet deal. 让我猜猜 某个法官对你从轻发落了
[13:35] Shall we reconvene? 准备好再开了吗
[13:42] Drool much? 垂涎不已了吗
[13:43] Just so we’re clear, this never happened. 这件事天知地知你知我知
[14:24] Shocker. 我毫不惊讶
[14:27] – Oh, hey. I was just– – Sure. -我只是 -当然
[14:36] – So, where are you from? – New Mexico. -你从哪来的 -新墨西哥州
[14:40] The land of meth heads and UFOs. 瘾君子和外星人的故乡
[14:42] I hope you said goodbye to the sun. Forever. 我衷心期望你与那个地方永别了
[14:45] – That bad? -不至于吧
[14:46] – Yeah. And the people here suck, too. -当然 这里的人也糟透了
[14:48] Everyone’s obsessed with keeping Portland weird. 大家都很喜欢把波特兰搞得很奇怪
[14:51] It’s oppressive. 真难熬
[14:53] – Life is oppressive. – That why you steal? -生活是很难熬啊 -这就是你偷东西的原因吗
[14:58] I just… 我只是…
[15:00] need some concealer. 想要个遮瑕膏
[15:04] Oh, hey. You better keep an eye on that one. 得好好盯着这个人才行啊
[15:08] Guess old habits die hard. 本性难移
[15:10] Look, I only showed up today 我今天能出来只是
[15:11] because my dad’s lawyer convinced some judge 因为我爸的律师说服了法官
[15:13] that going there once a week would be my salvation. 每周让我出来一次能帮我解脱
[15:16] From what? Your unlimited allowance? 解脱什么 是你花不完的零花钱
[15:18] Mommy’s Pinterest palace? The holistic family chef? 你妈晒在拼趣上的豪宅 还是无微不至的家庭厨师
[15:22] – Is he mean to you? – I’m not doing this with you. -他是不是对你很坏 -我没在和你聊这些
[15:24] Fine. Just tell me what they got you for. 行 那就说说你偷了什么让他们逮到了
[15:29] Bracelet. Got a little cocky. A hidden camera. 手镯 然后有点得意忘形 还偷了隐藏摄像机
[15:35] So what’s your deal? 那你偷了什么
[15:37] I… don’t really feel comfortable talking about this here. 我… 不想在这里说这个
[15:40] Fuck talking. 废什么话
[15:42] Let’s see who can get the best shit 就看看谁能在最短时间内
[15:44] in the shortest amount of time. 搞到最好的东西
[15:45] Winner takes all. 偷的所有东西归赢的人
[15:47] And how do we account for taste? 好坏的标准怎么定
[15:50] Highest price tag wins. 价高者赢
[15:53] Fine. 行啊
[15:55] Cool. 酷
[15:56] Meet in the park across the street in 30. 30分钟后对面的公园见
[17:12] Looks like what’s-her-name’s a no-show. 看样子她不来了
[17:14] Probably got nabbed. When will they ever learn? 可能被逮到了 他们究竟什么时候才能发现啊
[17:18] Whatever. Let’s get this over with. 管它的 赶快比完了事
[17:20] After you, Tabby. 你先 塔比
[17:21] – Don’t call me that. – Right. -别这么叫我 -行
[17:23] You like to pretend we didn’t co-parent a Polly Pocket. 你总装作我们以前没有一起玩过波莉娃娃似的
[17:26] Look, I get that those may have been your glory days, 我理解你把那些事情当作你的光辉岁月
[17:28] but you can spare me the trip down memory lane. 但你享受美好回忆时请别把我带上
[17:31] Whatever you say, Tabby. 随你怎么说 塔比
[17:43] Not bad. 还不赖
[17:45] Your turn. 到你了
[17:49] – What the hell is this? – Spanx. -这是什么鬼 -塑身裤
[17:51] Were you even trying? 你到底有没有在好好偷
[17:53] Yo, you’re late and empty-handed. 你来晚了 还空手而归
[17:59] Holy shit. 上帝啊
[18:01] Yeah, right. Those are not real. 行吧 可这些钻又不是真的
[18:04] No, but they were $400. 是不真 但是值400刀
[18:07] And the winner is… 所以获胜者是
[18:12] Well, I really don’t think it’s your style. 我觉得这衣服不适合你
[18:17] Don’t be a garbage human. We made a deal. 别做个出尔反尔的垃圾 我们事先说好的
[18:20] Give her the jacket. 把外套给她
[18:22] No, she’s right. 不用了 她说的没错
[18:24] It’s not really me. 不符合我的风格
[18:26] Moe, have you been kidnapped? 莫 你被绑架了吗
[18:28] Yes. Send for help! 对啊 快叫人来救我
[18:34] They’re such losers. 他们真是败类
[18:38] Hey, Brady. 布莱迪
[18:40] Look, I’m stranded. Can you come and pick me up? 我这打不到车 你能来接我吗
[18:43] Thanks. I’m dropping a pin. 谢了 我给你发定位
[18:48] Can you quit stalking me? 能别跟着我吗
[18:49] Sorry. It’s just… 对不起 只是…
[18:52] what happened with you and Brady at the party… 你和布莱迪在派对上怎么了
[18:55] You don’t know what you’re talking about. 你根本不知道自己在说什么
[18:57] I just mean if you… 我是说如果你…
[18:59] ever need someone to talk to… 想找个人倾诉…
[19:03] Unlike you, 我不像你
[19:04] I have friends, so I’m good. 我有朋友 所以不用了
[19:23] Hey, babe. 宝贝
[19:27] You look nice. 你真漂亮
[19:29] I got your favorite. Extra foam. 我买了你最喜欢的 多加奶泡
[19:33] Thanks. 谢了
[19:54] I know you said you weren’t hungry. 我知道你说了你不饿
[19:59] – Ever hear of knocking? – Oh, sorry. -你都不敲门的吗 -抱歉
[20:00] I just brought you a sprout bowl. 我只是给你端来一碗抱子甘蓝
[20:04] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:07] Look. I hope 听着 我希望
[20:09] I wasn’t too hard on you about this whole shoplifting thing. 我对你入店行窃这事没有太严厉
[20:14] I mean, God knows, I pulled some stupid stunts at your age 天知道 我在你这年纪也做过许多傻事
[20:18] and I hadn’t gone through anything close to what you have. 可我并没有经历你所遭受的那些事
[20:21] It’s okay, Dad. We don’t have to talk about it. 没事的 爸爸 我们不必谈这事
[20:27] Don’t worry, I will get this elliptical out of here. 别担心 我会把椭圆机搬出去的
[20:30] I’m thinking of turning the garage into a home gym. 我想着把车库改成家庭健身房
[20:33] Since when are you into exercise? 你什么时候喜欢上健身了
[20:36] Jenna got me into it. Feel like a new man. 詹娜让我喜欢上的 我感觉焕然新生
[20:47] You know… 要知道
[20:49] I’m really glad you’re here. 我真的很高兴你来这里
[20:51] You can finally get to know Jenna and Spencer better. 你终于可以好好认识詹娜和斯宾塞
[20:54] I don’t not know them. 我又不是不认识他们
[20:55] I mean, more than Christmas every other year. 我是说 不止是每隔一年圣诞见一面
[21:00] Obviously, I wish it were… 显然 我希望
[21:02] under different circumstances– 不是在现在这种情况下
[21:05] I’ve got homework. 我有作业要写
[21:08] So… 所以…
[21:11] Okay, kiddo. 好的 孩子
[21:16] Good night. 晚安
[21:30] You said you’d never be back. 你说过再也不会回来
[21:32] What up, Paula? 你怎么样 波拉
[21:34] You know, same ol’. 你知道的 老样子
[21:36] – Usual? – Best blueberry pie in town. -点往常那样吗 -全市最好的蓝莓派
[21:39] Employee discount still apply? 员工折扣还能用吗
[21:41] Real reunion in here tonight. 今晚这里真是大团聚
[21:48] Hey, yo, Paula, I’ll be right back. 波拉 我马上回来
[21:57] – Yes, yes! – There’s no way! -没错 没错 -不可能
[22:08] You sure about this? The boys are right outside. 你确定吗 我兄弟们就在外面
[22:11] How long before they miss you? 他们多久会找你
[22:13] I don’t know. Two, three minutes. 不知道 两三分钟吧
[22:16] Works for me. 我觉得够了
[23:32] Let’s go, slore. 我们走 婊子
[23:33] The first rule of shoplifting is to be invisible in plain sight. 入店行窃第一规则就是要众目睽睽之下隐形
[23:41] But… aren’t we kind of doing that all the time? 不过 难道我们不是时时刻刻都这样吗
[23:53] It’s like we filter our lives to fit into other people’s ideas 就好像我们按照别人的想法过滤我们的生活
[23:57] of who we’re supposed to be. 我们该是什么样的人
[24:00] Who we’re supposed to date. 我们该和谁交往
[24:03] Or how we’re supposed to deal with heartbreak. 或者我们该如何应对伤心
[24:36] But… what if you meet people who… 可是 如果遇到那些…
[24:41] without even trying, just… 无需费力就能…
[24:43] see you? 看到你的人呢
[24:50] What if the people you least expect 如果你最意想不到的人
[24:52] could turn out to be… your people… 若你允许…结果会是…
[24:57] if you let them? 你的同伴呢
窈窕淑女

文章导航

Previous Post: 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号