Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] ♪ Scrape the dirt off my shoes ♪ ‎(纸老虎)
[00:24] [ALERT CHIMES] ‎(恭喜!您已入选参加 ‎独立歌曲创作者展演!)
[00:27] – [CHUCKLES] I got in? – ♪ ‘Cause the word on the street is ♪ ‎我入选了?
[00:30] – ♪ You found someone new… ♪ – I’m singing a song! I’m singing a song! I’m singin’ a song! ‎我要唱歌了!
[00:35] – DOUG: What’s going on up there? – I’m… Nothing. ‎-我要…
[00:39] ♪ Question everything… ♪ ‎-楼上怎么回事? ‎没事
[00:40] Singin’ a song. ‎唱歌
[00:43] ELODIE: ♪ Singing a song! ♪ [SIGHS] ‎唱歌!
[00:46] – [RINGTONE PLAYS] – Aloha! ‎你好!
[00:49] ELODIE: Hi. How’s Hawaii? ‎嗨 夏威夷怎么样?
[00:50] JILLIAN: Uh, well, it… it’s… it’s okay. ‎嗯 还行
[00:53] My, uh… My parents are just, like, fighting with my sister ‎我父母正在和我姐吵架
[00:56] ’cause they think she’s drinking too much, but… ‎他们嫌她喝酒喝得太多了
[00:59] we’re all gonna pretend everything’s fine and go to a luau later. ‎不过我们将装作一切安好 ‎一会儿去参加夏威夷传统晚宴
[01:03] Oh, shit. I’m sorry. ‎见鬼 对不起
[01:06] JILLIAN: It’s okay. ‎没关系
[01:07] It’s, like, what’s a family vacation without a little family drama? ‎一家人出来度假 ‎哪有不闹矛盾的呢?
[01:11] – So… is a luau where you kill a pig? – JILLIAN: Yes. ‎传统晚宴上会杀猪吧? ‎是的
[01:15] But I only eat one tiny piece not to be culturally insensitive. ‎但我只吃一小片 ‎以表示对当地文化的尊重
[01:18] How are you? ‎你怎么样?
[01:20] I got into the songwriter showcase at Paper Tiger. ‎我入选了纸老虎的歌曲创作者展演
[01:22] [CHUCKLING] What? I knew it! ‎什么?我就知道你会入选!
[01:24] – Will you be back in time? – JILLIAN: Um… ‎你会及时赶回来吗?
[01:26] Yeah, yeah, I mean, I’ll just… I’ll come straight from the airport. ‎会 我是说 我会从机场直接赶过去
[01:30] That is so awesome. ‎真是太棒了
[01:31] Who else is going? ‎还有谁会去?
[01:32] Well, uh, Moe caught Tabitha kissing her older brother yesterday ‎这个嘛… ‎昨天小莫看到塔比莎和她哥哥接吻了
[01:36] after they’d been secretly hanging out, so… ‎之前他们一直在秘密交往 所以…
[01:39] – It’s a whole drama. – [EXHALES] Well, that’s rough. I’m sorry. ‎场面闹得很尴尬 ‎嗯 真是惨烈 我很遗憾
[01:43] Yeah, I think it’s gonna be a while before they wanna be in the same room ‎是啊
[01:45] with each other. 我想要过一阵子 ‎她们才愿意同处一室
[01:47] Well, I mean, maybe you could, like, Parent Trap ’em or something. ‎也许你可以像《天生一对》那样 ‎想计策让她们和好
[01:53] You know, the… the movie where Lindsay Lohan plays twins? ‎就是林赛·罗韩 ‎扮演双胞胎的那部电影
[01:56] Oh, yeah, totally. [CHUCKLES] ‎对 我明白了
[01:58] You’ve never seen it, have you? ‎你没看过那部电影 对吧?
[02:00] No. ‎对
[02:01] Well, buckle up and get ready to take notes. ‎那就准备做笔记吧
[02:04] [LAUGHS] What about your luau? ‎那传统晚宴怎么办?
[02:06] That pig’s not goin’ anywhere. ‎那头猪又不会跑掉
[02:07] [CHUCKLES]
[02:08] – [GENTLE PIANO MUSIC PLAYING] – [INDISTINCT CHATTER] ‎(发送至小莫:我留了一封语音邮件 ‎抽空听听) ‎(我也不希望你以这种方式发现) ‎(请给我回电 ‎对不起 我知道这很糟)
[02:14] – [SIGHS] – WHIT: Your hair looks great. ‎(能聊聊吗?很抱歉) ‎你的头发很漂亮
[02:18] Thanks. ‎谢谢
[02:20] WHIT: Do you remember when we came to the father-daughter dance here? ‎还记得我们来这里参加父女舞会吗?
[02:24] In sixth grade? ‎六年级的时候?
[02:25] I smoked those other dads on the dance floor. ‎我战胜了舞池里的其他父亲
[02:28] First prize. ‎拿了一等奖
[02:29] [SCOFFS] It was a participation prize. ‎是参与奖
[02:32] Yeah. ‎是啊
[02:35] You know, we should do, um… ‎你知道 我们应该…
[02:37] We should do more stuff like that. ‎我们应该多做点这种事
[02:39] Which is… kind of why I wanted to see you today. ‎这也是… ‎我今天想见你的原因
[02:45] Your mom and I have been, uh, talking about joint custody. ‎我和你妈一直在商量共同监护的事
[02:50] What did she say? ‎她怎么说?
[02:52] Well, she said that it’s your decision, but, uh… ‎她说要你拿主意 不过…
[02:55] I’d really love to start spending time together again. ‎我很想重新和你共度时光
[02:59] – Nothing has to change. – Dad, everything’s changed. ‎什么都没有改变 ‎爸爸 一切都变了
[03:02] Yeah, but it doesn’t need to. I mean, we can still be Tab and Dad, ‎对 但是没必要搞成这样
[03:06] winners of the dance contest. 我是说 ‎我们可以依然是塔比和爸爸 ‎舞蹈比赛的冠军
[03:08] “Participants.” ‎是参与者
[03:10] I’m trying my best here, honey. ‎我在尽力而为 亲爱的
[03:12] I get that you’re mad at me. ‎我知道你生我气
[03:16] You’ve made that pretty clear ‎你的怨气已经表露无遗了
[03:18] with the bill that you’ve been racking up on the AmEx. ‎用一大堆美国运通信用卡账单
[03:23] I might have spent more than I usually do, but it wasn’t that bad. ‎也许我花的钱比平时要多 ‎但还没到那个程度
[03:27] WHIT: It was a lot. ‎你花了很多钱
[03:30] Look, I didn’t… I didn’t wanna bring it up today. ‎听着 本来我今天不想提这个
[03:32] Yeah, well, you did, so… ‎是啊 但你提了 所以
[03:37] You just made it easier, I guess. ‎你让事情变得简单了
[03:40] I choose Mom. ‎我选择妈妈
[03:42] You can keep your country club, and… ‎你可以留着你的乡村俱乐部 还有…
[03:44] you can keep your AmEx. ‎你可以留着你的信用卡
[03:47] [WHIT SIGHS]
[03:57] Fucking Ben. ‎该死的本
[03:59] You rang? ‎你叫我?
[04:00] Yeah. ‎是的
[04:02] You ate all the turkey. ‎你把火鸡吃光了
[04:04] – Yeah. – MOE: Yeah, no, great, it’s cool. ‎-是的 ‎-对 真棒 太酷了
[04:05] Just help yourself to whatever you want, whenever you want it. I’ll go hungry. ‎你想吃什么就尽管吃 让我饿着好了
[04:08] Uh, who made the turkey for your little dinner party? ‎是谁为你的小小聚餐做的火鸡?
[04:12] This isn’t even about the turkey, Ben! ‎这和火鸡根本就无关 本!
[04:14] See, this is why Tabitha and I didn’t want to tell you what was going on. ‎瞧 这就是我和塔比莎瞒着你的原因
[04:17] She said you’d get crazy. ‎她说你会抓狂
[04:19] Oh, so you talked about me? ‎噢 所以你们谈过我?
[04:21] This was like some sick secret you both got off on, like, ‎这就像是让你俩兴奋不已的 ‎变态的小秘密 就像
[04:24] “Oh, yeah, Tabitha, don’t tell Moe.” ‎“噢 耶 塔比莎 别告诉小莫”
[04:26] “Mm, Ben! Yeah, Moe’s so crazy.” ‎“对 本 小莫是个疯子”
[04:29] Jesus, Moe! ‎老天 小莫
[04:31] – Maybe this isn’t about you for once. – MOE: For once? ‎也许这一次和你无关 ‎这一次?
[04:34] It is literally never about me when you’re around. ‎只要有你在 什么事都与我无关
[04:36] What is going on in here? ‎吵什么呢?
[04:38] Your son ate all the turkey. ‎你儿子把火鸡吃光了
[04:39] He just devours everything in sight with zero regard for anyone, ‎他见到什么就吃个精光 ‎完全不管别人
[04:43] like some selfish, tattooed… ‎像个自私的、有纹身的…
[04:46] T. rex! ‎霸王龙
[04:50] – Ben. – You know what? ‎本 ‎算了
[04:53] Enjoy the rest of your leftovers. ‎慢慢享用剩下的剩菜吧
[04:56] – [SIGHS] – [DOOR OPENS, CLOSES] – [INDISTINCT CHATTER] – [“DECK THE HALLS” PLAYING] ‎(黑色星期五)
[05:07] Hey. Thanks for coming. How are you? ‎嘿 ‎谢谢你赶过来 你怎么样?
[05:10] I’m glad you called. ‎我很高兴你给我打电话
[05:13] What is she doing here? ‎她来干什么?
[05:16] So much for a casual hang at the food court. ‎美食广场逍遥游也不过如此嘛
[05:19] Is this an ambush? ‎这是搞偷袭吗?
[05:20] Surprise! I’m Parent Trapping you. ‎惊喜 我想让你俩和好
[05:23] You know, it doesn’t work if you tell us that’s what’s happening. ‎你知道吧?事先告诉我们就不管用了
[05:25] – I’m just gonna go. – No, wait. ‎我走了 ‎不
[05:28] I… You guys can’t be mad at each other over this. 等等 我… ‎你们不能为了这件事互相生气
[05:32] I mean, you have so much history and… friendship. ‎你们有这么深厚的交情和…友谊
[05:35] Well, she’s not exactly sentimental, so… ‎嗯 她不是那种感情用事的人 所以…
[05:38] Yeah, and she’s not exactly the expert on me that she thinks she is. ‎是啊 她自以为很了解我 ‎其实根本不是
[05:41] Okay, um, what if we take advantage of the Black Friday sales? ‎好吧 不如我们好好利用 ‎黑色星期五促销的机会
[05:45] Stick it to late-stage capitalism together? ‎一起去占晚期资本主义的便宜
[05:48] May the best thief win? ‎谁最会偷算谁赢 怎么样?
[05:50] Tabitha always wins. ‎每次都是塔比莎赢
[05:52] She takes what she wants ’cause she thinks she’s entitled to it, ‎她看上什么就拿什么 ‎因为她认为她有这个权利
[05:54] and everyone lets her. ‎所有人都由着她
[05:55] Moe, I didn’t mean for this to happen. We were going to tell you. ‎小莫 我也不想搞成这样 ‎我们本来打算告诉你的
[05:58] Really? Because Ben said you didn’t wanna say anything ‎是吗?本说你们没打算告诉我
[06:01] because you think I’m a total psycho. ‎因为你们觉得我是个十足的精神病
[06:03] What? ‎什么?
[06:04] – Told you you should’ve said something. – MOE: Wait. ‎-我告诉过你 应该告诉她的 ‎-等等
[06:07] You knew, too? ‎你也知道?
[06:09] I… I mean, I… ‎我是说 我…
[06:10] Good to know where we all stand. ‎很高兴了解大家的态度
[06:13] – [MOE SCOFFS] – Moe, I’m sorry. ‎-小莫 对不起 ‎-不用
[06:15] Nah. Don’t even apologize. ‎别向我道歉
[06:18] It was actually my fault for ever thinking I could trust you again. ‎其实是我的错 ‎我以为我可以再次信任你们
[06:26] You happy? Now she’s mad at the both of us. ‎你满意了吧? ‎现在她生我们两个的气了
[06:29] See you in school on Monday. ‎星期一学校见
[06:33] CASHIER: Three vegan taquitos! ‎三份素卷饼!
[06:35] ♪ Fast away, the old year passes ♪
[06:38] ♪ Fa la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la ♪
[06:41] – ELODIE: Thank you. – CASHIER: Yep. ‎-谢谢
[06:42] – [RINGTONE PLAYING] – ♪ Hail the new, ye lads and lasses ♪ ♪ Fa la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la… ♪ ‎-嗯
[06:49] – Yeah, Dad. I’m… I’m on my way. – [DOUG SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY] ‎嗯 爸爸 我马上就来
[06:52] Bye. ‎再见
[06:54] ♪ Heedless of the wind and weather ♪
[06:58] ♪ Fa la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la… ♪
[07:00] – Yeah– – Have we been to this? ‎-对… ‎-我们是不是逛过这家?
[07:02] Yeah, those tiny things. Like that. ‎对 一些小东西
[07:04] – JENNA: Ooh. – Santa looked skinnier this year. ‎今年圣诞老人比往年瘦
[07:07] – DOUG: He did. – SPENCER: Think he got a tapeworm? ‎-确实
[07:09] [BOTH CHUCKLE] ‎-他是不是得了绦虫?
[07:10] I don’t think they have tapeworms in the North Pole, buddy. ‎北极应该没有绦虫 小朋友
[07:12] – [DOUG LAUGHS] – JENNA: Mm, I love this store. Yeah.
[07:15] DOUG: It says “All Local” there. Anyone ever…?
[07:17] JENNA: Not usually. She makes a lot of it herself.
[07:20] [CHATTER CONTINUES INDISTINCTLY]
[07:53] Shh.
[08:11] Thought you had a night shift. ‎你昨晚不是上夜班吗?
[08:14] I never went to sleep. ‎我整晚没睡
[08:16] Ben didn’t come home. ‎本没回家
[08:18] – Where is he? – I was gonna ask you the same. ‎他去哪儿了?
[08:20] You haven’t heard from him? ‎我还想问你呢 你没有他的消息吗?
[08:23] All this fighting. ‎一直吵架
[08:24] This is not how I wanted things to be between us. ‎我不想一家人搞成这样
[08:27] [SIGHS] Me neither. He’s… just so… ‎我也不想 只是他太…
[08:32] VICKY: Willful? ‎任性?
[08:33] I know. ‎我知道
[08:35] I love that my kids are independent. ‎我喜欢我的孩子具有独立性
[08:37] You’ve had to be. ‎你们不得不独立
[08:39] But he hasn’t returned calls or texts. ‎但他不回电话或短信
[08:42] I even reached out to some of his friends. ‎我甚至问了他的一些朋友
[08:45] What’s with the Dave kid? ‎戴夫那孩子是怎么回事?
[08:47] He burped right into the phone. ‎他竟然在电话里打嗝
[08:50] I will find Ben. ‎我会找到本的
[08:52] You just get some rest, okay? ‎你去睡会儿
[08:54] [EXHALES] Okay. 好吗? ‎好
[08:56] But I’m leaving my ringer on, ‎但我会把手机开着
[08:59] and you call me if you hear anything, okay? ‎有消息就给我打电话 好吗?
[09:00] Of course. ‎当然
[09:03] [“TOO DRUNK TO BREATHE” PLAYING] ‎(发给塔比莎:见过本吗?)
[09:17] ♪ Well, I let you play too much… ♪ ‎(塔比莎:感恩节后就没见过了)
[09:24] [DOOR OPENS] ‎(我们又开始聊天了吗?) ‎(小莫:没有)
[09:26] – Hello, hello. – TABITHA: Hey. ‎-你好 ‎-嘿
[09:28] So, how was the retreat? ‎疗养院怎么样?
[09:29] Did you bring back any crystals? ‎有没有带水晶回来?
[09:32] It was actually amazing. ‎棒极了
[09:34] Mm!
[09:36] – [SIGHS] Lots of… radical honesty. – TABITHA: Mm. ‎说了很多极端坦诚的话
[09:40] But I wasn’t so sure why I needed to keep chanting into my yoni. ‎但我不明白 ‎干嘛要我对着我的阴部念经
[09:43] – I mean, she’s just fine as is. – Ew, Mom. ‎-我是说 她本来就好好的
[09:45] [LORI CHUCKLES] ‎-恶心 妈
[09:47] So, what’s going on between you and Dad? ‎说吧 你和你爸是怎么回事?
[09:51] He called me to say you blew him off for Thanksgiving, ‎他给我打电话 ‎说你感恩节放他的鸽子
[09:54] – and he’s worried about your credit card. – Dad is only worried about his AmEx. ‎而且他很担心你的信用卡 ‎爸爸只担心他的美国运通信用卡
[09:57] He’s not worried about me. ‎他才不会担心我呢
[09:59] Baby, that’s not true. ‎宝贝 不是这样的
[10:01] He loves you more than anything. ‎他爱你胜过一切
[10:03] He just… made some mistakes. [SIGHS] ‎他只是犯了一些错误
[10:07] I thought we hated him. ‎我们不是恨他吗?
[10:08] LORI: Maybe we did for a minute, ‎也许我们有过片刻的恨意
[10:10] but the only thing hate will do is eat you up. ‎但憎恨只会将你吞噬
[10:14] So… maybe it’s time to give him another chance. ‎所以… ‎也许是时候再给他一次机会了
[10:18] It’s like they said at the retreat: ‎正如疗养院的人所说
[10:20] when we communicate from a place of truth, ‎当我们开诚布公地进行交流时
[10:23] we unlock our future. ‎我们就能解锁我们的未来
[10:26] So, is that your yoni talking, or… ‎这是你对你的阴部说的话
[10:28] [BOTH LAUGH] TABITHA: Ow. 还是…
[10:31] [“OUTSIDE” PLAYING] ♪ Outside ♪ ‎(独立歌曲创作者展演
[10:36] ♪ Outside… ♪ – [FEEDBACK SQUEALS] – ANNOUNCER: Check. ‎周六晚上7点)
[10:41] Check. ‎检查麦克风
[10:42] – Hey. – ELODIE: Hi. ‎-嘿 ‎-嗨
[10:44] – How are you feeling? – ELODIE: Um… ‎感觉怎么样?
[10:46] uh, queasy. ‎想吐
[10:48] That’s why I brought you… this, ‎所以我给你带了… ‎这个
[10:52] courtesy of Alaska Airlines. ‎阿拉斯加航空公司赠送的
[10:54] – [GIGGLES] A barf bag? – [JILLIAN CHUCKLES] Mm-hmm. ‎呕吐袋?
[10:56] That’s so sweet. ‎你真好
[10:58] Are, um… Tabitha and Moe coming? ‎塔比莎和小莫会来吗?
[11:01] Uh… I set up a trap, ‎我设了一个圈套
[11:02] but then I got mauled, ‎结果失败了
[11:05] which is kind of funny, actually, ’cause it happened at the mall. ‎其实还挺好玩的 ‎因为事情发生在商场
[11:07] – [CHUCKLES] Well, I’m… I’m sorry. – [ELODIE GIGGLES] ‎嗯 我很遗憾
[11:11] Yeah, I, um… I got you something, too, actually. ‎嗯 其实我也给你带了一样东西
[11:15] Just, um, a thank-you for being so awesome. ‎为了谢谢你这么棒
[11:19] Uh… wow, I… ‎哇 我…
[11:21] – [CHUCKLES] – I mean, it’s no barf bag. ‎这不是呕吐袋
[11:23] Uh… what? ‎-什么? ‎-不 我只是…
[11:24] I ju– No, I just, um… ‎-什么? ‎-不 我只是…
[11:26] I’ve never gotten a present from a… ‎我从未收到过礼物 来自…
[11:28] You know, and this is so fancy. ‎你懂的 而且…这很漂亮
[11:31] I, um… it was on sale. ‎我… 当时正在打折
[11:34] – Black Friday. – JILLIAN: Mm. ‎黑色星期五 ‎好了
[11:35] ANNOUNCER: All right, performers, backstage. 表演者们 来后台
[11:37] Performers to the backstage. ‎请表演者来后台
[11:40] Feels like I’m forgetting how to breathe. [CHUCKLES] ‎感觉我都忘了如何呼吸了
[11:42] Focus on the music. ‎专注在音乐上
[11:44] You’re gonna be great. ‎你会唱得很好的
[11:46] Wait, can I take your picture? ‎等一下
[11:50] [CHUCKLES] Nice. 能给你拍张照吗? ‎不错
[11:52] Okay. ‎好了
[11:54] Bye. [LAUGHS] ‎再见
[11:56] ♪ Outside… ♪
[11:59] [INDISTINCT CHATTER]
[12:03] Yo, asshole. ‎喂 混蛋
[12:06] Your mom is worried about you. ‎你妈在担心你
[12:08] – [GUYS LAUGHING NEARBY] – Give me a sec, real quick. ‎等我一下…
[12:12] You can’t just peace out like that. ‎你不能就这样一走了之
[12:14] We always come home. That’s the deal, right? ‎我们每次都会回家 这是规矩 对吧?
[12:17] I’m not Dad, okay? ‎我不是爸爸 好吗?
[12:19] Yeah, well, you share his genetic predisposition for bailing, ‎对 你继承了他喜欢一走了之的基因
[12:23] so I just assumed you skipped town. ‎所以我猜你会离开这里
[12:26] Look… ‎听着
[12:28] I’m sorry we went behind your back. ‎对不起 我们不该瞒着你
[12:31] I just… ‎我只是…
[12:33] I didn’t want to piss you off more. You’re still mad about the other thing. ‎我不想惹你更加生气 ‎我知道你还在为了另一件事生气
[12:39] For taking the fall for me when I stole. ‎我偷了东西 你替我背黑锅
[12:41] MOE: You were on your last strike. ‎你已经有两次前科了
[12:43] What was I gonna do? Huh? ‎我能怎么办?
[12:47] Let you go to jail? ‎让你去坐牢吗?
[12:48] Yeah, well… ‎嗯 这个嘛
[12:50] Mom still sent me away, ‎当时妈妈仍想把我送走
[12:52] and you had all those… ‎你又要参加…
[12:54] dumb shoplifter meetings. ‎可笑的扒窃互助会聚会
[12:57] That part wasn’t so bad. ‎参加聚会也没那么糟
[13:01] I’m sorry. ‎对不起
[13:03] Okay? ‎好吗?
[13:04] I don’t want you to think you’re out here all alone. ‎我不想让你觉得自己孤零零的
[13:08] That you can’t trust anyone. ‎让你觉得谁都信不过
[13:10] I trust people. ‎我信任他人
[13:13] Some people. ‎有些人
[13:15] Okay, a few people. ‎好吧 少数几个人
[13:18] Like… ‎有…
[13:21] one or two, at least. ‎一、两个 至少
[13:26] That’s what’s cool about Tabitha. ‎这就是塔比莎的长处
[13:28] Oh, my God. ‎天啊
[13:29] Seriously? ‎不是吧?
[13:30] She doesn’t treat me like I’m always on the verge of fucking up. ‎她没有把我当成一个 ‎随时有可能犯错的人
[13:36] And when she looks at me… ‎她看着我的时候
[13:37] [CHUCKLES] …she doesn’t just see a… ‎她看见的不是一个…
[13:41] What was it? ‎怎么说来着?
[13:43] Tattooed T. rex? ‎有纹身的霸王龙?
[13:44] [CHUCKLES] Yeah. ‎对
[13:46] I’m sorry. ‎对不起
[13:50] [SIGHS] I guess it’s… kinda nice that you and Tabitha found each other. ‎你和塔比莎能够找到对方 ‎我猜也是一件好事
[13:55] It’s disgusting… but nice. ‎虽然恶心… ‎但是挺好的
[14:00] And I… ‎其实我…
[14:02] guess I kinda… ‎猜我也…
[14:04] have someone like that, too. I just… ‎有一个像这样的人 我…
[14:07] I am the best version of myself through his eyes, and it… ‎在他的眼中 我是最好的自己
[14:15] – kinda makes me wanna be better. – BEN: See? ‎让我想做个更好的人 ‎你瞧
[14:20] That’s beautiful. ‎这很美好
[14:23] – Man, look at us. – [MOE CHUCKLES] ‎天啊 看看我们
[14:25] – All grown and shit. – [BOTH LAUGH] ‎完全长大了 ‎(来自吉莉安的新消息)
[14:28] [CELL PHONE CHIMES] ‎(救命 这个可爱的人类
[14:35] MOE: Aw. ‎需要你的支持 纸老虎:快来!)
[14:37] – I gotta go. – BEN: Okay. ‎-我得走了 ‎-好
[14:39] Call Mom. ‎给妈妈打电话
[14:42] I will see you at home. ‎那就家里见了
[14:45] Love you. ‎爱你
[14:50] All right, folks, next up to the stage, we’ve got Elodie Davis. ‎好了 各位 接下来上场的是 ‎艾洛蒂·戴维斯
[14:54] [CROWD CHEERS]
[14:59] Whoo-hoo!
[15:00] [SIGHS]
[15:02] [STRUMMING GENTLY]
[15:08] [CHUCKLES SOFTLY]
[15:12] ♪ It’s a dry heat ♪ ‎干燥炙热
[15:16] ♪ Knocks me off my feet ♪ ‎让我步履踉跄
[15:21] ♪ White sand peaks ♪ ‎白色的沙丘
[15:25] – ♪ I don’t wanna leave ♪ – [PLAYS WRONG CHORD, STOPS STRUMMING] ‎我不想离去 ‎对不起
[15:30] – [SIGHS] Sorry about this. – WOMAN #1: All right, you suck. ‎好吧 你真烂
[15:34] ♪ You are the only light I see ♪ ‎你是我见到的唯一光亮
[15:39] [TAKES A DEEP BREATH]
[15:43] WOMAN #2: Awkward. ‎尴尬了
[15:45] ♪ You are the only light I see ♪ ‎你是我见到的唯一光亮
[15:55] – WOMAN #3: Sabine! – MAN: What? ‎等等 那是萨宾!
[15:56] – What’s up, Portland! – [CROWD CHEERS] ‎大家好
[16:03] WOMAN #4: We love you, Sabine! 波特兰!
[16:06] You got this. ‎你能行
[16:09] [RESUMES PLAYING]
[16:17] TOGETHER: ♪ You are the only light I see ♪ ‎你是我见到的唯一光亮
[16:22] ♪ It’s like I’ve been driving In darkness, and ♪ ‎我像是一直在黑暗中开车
[16:26] [HARMONIZING] ♪ You are the only guide I need ♪ ‎有你这个向导就够了
[16:31] MAN: Whoo!
[16:35] ELODIE: ♪ You make me wanna be someone ♪ ‎你让我想成为某个人
[16:44] ♪ I never knew what better was ♪ ‎从前的我 不知道更好是怎样
[16:53] ♪ The day passes slowly ♪ ‎一天慢慢地逝去
[16:57] ♪ Like it’s happening to me ♪ ‎你像是为我而来
[17:01] ♪ You make me wanna be someone ♪ ‎你让我想成为某个人
[17:10] [HARMONIZING] ♪ You are the only light I see ♪ ‎你是我见到的唯一光亮
[17:15] ELODIE: ♪ It’s like I’ve been driving In darkness, and ♪ ‎我像是一直在黑暗中开车
[17:19] [HARMONIZING] ♪ You are the only guide I need ♪ ‎有你这个向导就够了
[17:27] ELODIE: ♪ In the passenger’s… ♪ ‎在乘客中…
[17:29] – This is insane. – I know. ‎-这也太离谱了 ‎-就是啊
[17:31] ♪ Now it’s like I don’t wanna go to sleep ♪ ‎现在的我仿佛不想去睡觉
[17:37] [HARMONIZING] ♪ You are the only light I need ♪ ‎你是我唯一需要的光亮
[17:46] ♪ Don’t wanna go to sleep ♪ ‎不想去睡觉
[17:55] SABINE: ♪ Don’t wanna go to sleep ♪ ‎不想去睡觉
[18:02] ♪ You are the ♪ ‎你是
[18:04] ♪ The only ♪ ‎唯一
[18:07] ♪ I don’t wanna go to sleep ♪ ‎我不想去睡觉
[18:11] ♪ Please don’t leave ♪ ‎请不要离去
[18:13] ♪ Please don’t leave ♪ ‎请不要离去
[18:16] ♪ I don’t wanna go to sleep ♪ ‎我不想去睡觉
[18:22] [CROWD CHEERING]
[18:32] [CROWD CHEERS LOUDLY, WHISTLING]
[18:35] Oh, my God, that was amazing. ‎天啊 刚才太棒了
[18:38] – [CHUCKLES] – They loved you! They loved us! ‎他们爱你!他们爱我们!
[18:40] Yeah. ‎是啊
[18:41] Uh, nice ukulele, by the way. ‎对了 这把尤克里里不错
[18:44] – Oh, yeah. – SABINE: I was wondering where that was. ‎-是啊
[18:47] [BOTH LAUGH] ‎-我之前还在想 你会怎样处置它
[18:48] – [“DAN LOVES PATTI” PLAYING] – Wait, why are you… ‎等一下 你怎么会…
[18:51] Is tour over? ‎巡演结束了吗?
[18:52] I just came back for Thanksgiving. ‎我只是回来过感恩节
[18:54] My friend told me you were on the bill. I wasn’t gonna miss it. ‎我听朋友说你在演出名单上 ‎我不想错过
[18:57] You were so good. ‎你刚才太棒了
[18:59] Well…
[19:00] thanks for the assist. ‎谢谢帮忙
[19:03] Uh, do you wanna go to Rushie’s, get a drink, celebrate? ‎你想去酒吧吗?喝一杯庆祝一下?
[19:06] It’ll be fun. ‎会很好玩的
[19:07] Uh, no, I… I gotta find my friend. ‎不了
[19:10] [CHUCKLES] ♪ Being alone… ♪ 我得去找朋友
[19:16] Bye. ‎再见
[19:17] SABINE: Bye. ‎再见
[19:24] [GROUP CHUCKLES]
[19:25] – You were incredible. – MOE: Yeah! ‎-你唱得太好了 ‎-对啊!
[19:28] Why didn’t tell us ‎你怎么不告诉我们你要做
[19:29] you were making your motherfugging musical debut? ‎-音乐首秀?
[19:31] – Yeah. – Um… ‎-对啊
[19:32] I wanted to tell you guys at the mall. ‎在商场我本来想告诉你们的
[19:34] But how’d you guys find out? ‎但你们是怎么知道的?
[19:35] – BOTH: Jillian. – ELODIE: Really? ‎-吉莉安 ‎-真的吗?
[19:37] Where is she? ‎她在哪儿?
[19:39] Uh, I think she left when you guys got all, like, ‎你们玩明星诞生的戏码时
[19:41] A Star-Is-Borny. 她走了
[19:42] Yeah, I mean, El, the eye contact? ‎是啊 小艾 你俩四目相接的时候
[19:45] Off the charts. ‎电光四射
[19:46] Well, I’m gonna go find her. But I’m… I’m so glad you guys came. ‎我要去找她了 ‎但我很高兴你们来看我演出
[19:50] – Bye! – ELODIE: Bye. ‎-再见! ‎-再见
[19:51] – Good job, man. – Thanks. ‎-干得漂亮 姐们儿 ‎-谢谢
[19:54] – Listen, I– – I just… ‎-听着 我只是… ‎-我只是…
[19:56] – Okay, you go. – MOE: Okay. ‎-好 你先说 ‎-好
[19:57] I just wanna say, I am really sorry for freaking out about you and Ben. ‎我只想说我很抱歉 ‎我不该因为你和本的事抓狂
[20:02] And I’m sorry we snuck around behind your back. ‎我也很抱歉 我们不该瞒着你交往
[20:05] I wanted to tell you, ‎我本来想告诉你的
[20:06] but I didn’t want you to think I was shingling or whatever. ‎但我不想让你觉得我是带状疱疹
[20:09] I mean, maybe a little. ‎我是说 也许有一点
[20:12] But you bring out something really positive in him. ‎但你让他展现出了
[20:15] – [CHUCKLES] – MOE: So, ‎内心中积极的一面 ‎所以
[20:17] if you guys want to be together, then… ‎如果你们想在一起 那么…
[20:20] Really? ‎真的吗?
[20:21] Yes, under one condition. ‎是的 不过有一个条件
[20:24] It never messes anything up between me and you again. ‎你们的关系 ‎永远不会影响你和我的关系
[20:29] Got it. ‎知道了
[20:30] Oh, and also, I’ve been saving it for therapy, ‎对了 还有 ‎我本来想留着心理治疗时说的
[20:32] but I don’t think I can afford to imagine my brother as a sexual person. ‎但我想我绝对无法想象 ‎我哥哥的性感画面
[20:35] – Deal. – MOE: Yes. ‎-一言为定 ‎-好
[20:36] Radical honesty from here on out, ‎今后我对你极端坦诚
[20:38] – without the awkward details. – Yes. ‎但不提让人尴尬的细节
[20:40] Because when we communicate from a place of truth, ‎-好 ‎-因为… ‎当我们开诚布公地交流时
[20:43] we begin to unlock our future. ‎我们就可以解锁我们的未来
[20:45] Come again, Yoda? ‎再说一遍 尤达?
[20:47] Just… something my… my mom said. ‎这是我妈说的
[20:50] Nice. ‎很好
[20:51] – [CRICKETS CHIRPING] – [LINE RINGS]
[20:54] [ON RECORDING] Hey, it’s Jillian. I don’t listen to voicemail. Cool, bye. ‎嘿 我是吉莉安
[20:57] [VOICEMAIL BEEPS] ‎我不听语音留言 好 再见
[21:03] [ON RECORDING] Hey, it’s Jillian. I don’t listen to voicemail. Cool, bye. ‎嘿
[21:06] [VOICEMAIL BEEPS] 我是吉莉安 ‎我不听语音留言
[21:07] [ELODIE SIGHS] 好 再见
[21:12] Shit. ‎见鬼
[21:15] She blocked me? ‎她把我屏蔽了?
[21:18] [KNOCKING ON DOOR]
[21:20] ELODIE: Hey. ‎嘿
[21:26] [CHUCKLES] What’s this for? ‎这是干嘛?
[21:28] In case you ever go away again, you can take us with you. ‎下次你再离家出走的话 ‎可以带我们一起走
[21:32] [ELODIE CHUCKLES] Aw, Spence. ‎斯宾塞
[21:35] Where’d you get it? ‎这是哪儿来的?
[21:36] I stole it. ‎我偷的
[21:42] No, no, Spence. You’re… You’re not allowed to steal. ‎不 斯宾塞 你不可以偷东西
[21:45] Why not? You do. ‎为什么不行?你都可以
[21:51] Ugh, I wish you’d been there. ‎真希望你在现场
[21:53] – She actually gave us her blessing. – BEN: Blessing? ‎-她竟然真的祝福我们 ‎-祝福?
[21:56] – That sounds serious. – Yeah, yeah, don’t get excited. ‎-听起来很严肃啊 ‎-是的 别太激动
[21:59] LORI: Tabitha, can you come downstairs, please? ‎塔比莎
[22:03] Um… 可以下楼来吗?
[22:04] I’ll talk to you later? ‎一会儿再聊?
[22:06] – BEN: Yeah. – Cool. ‎-好 ‎-好
[22:18] – Mom, what’s he doing here? – It’s about that credit card. ‎妈 他来干什么? ‎为了信用卡的事
[22:21] Yeah, I gave it back. It’s not a problem. ‎嗯 我还给他了 没问题了
[22:23] WHIT: Except it is a problem. ‎有问题
[22:25] My business manager just called. There are new charges. ‎我的业务经理刚刚给我打电话 ‎说又有新的消费
[22:28] Tens of thousands of dollars of new charges. ‎新消费了几万美元
[22:30] [SCOFFS] Wait, what? ‎等等 什么?
[22:31] A computer at Apple, clothing at Mario’s, ‎在苹果店买了一台电脑 ‎在马里奥买了衣服
[22:34] a $1,500 watch? ‎一只1500美元的手表?
[22:37] Wait, I– ‎等等 我…
[22:38] I knew you were mad at your dad because I was mad, ‎我知道你在生你爸的气 ‎因为我生他的气
[22:40] but I didn’t realize I’d poisoned the well this much. ‎但我没想到 ‎我会让你恨他到这种程度
[22:42] This is serious, Tabitha. ‎这事很严重 塔比莎
[22:43] Guys, I did not do this. ‎爸妈 这不是我干的
[22:45] WHIT: Then who did? ‎那是谁干的?
[22:46] What, you give the credit card number to any of your friends? ‎难道你把信用卡号码 ‎告诉你的朋友了吗?
[22:49] No! Why would I do that? ‎没有 我为什么要那样做?
[22:50] I don’t know why. Who knows why you do anything ‎我不知道为什么 你最近做事让人…
[22:53] – these days. – That’s enough. ‎-…摸不着头脑 ‎-好了 够了
[22:55] We all know there’s trust to rebuild in this family between all of us. ‎我们都知道 ‎我们一家人之间需要重建信任
[23:01] But I believe our daughter. We put her through enough, ‎但我信任女儿 ‎我们已经让她够难受了
[23:04] and she needs us right now. ‎现在她需要我们
[23:09] [WHIT SIGHS]
[23:11] WHIT: You’re right. ‎你说得对
[23:13] I’ll call the credit card company. ‎我给信用卡公司打电话
[23:16] See you. ‎再见
[23:20] Dad, wait. ‎爸爸 等一下
[23:23] Maybe we can… ‎也许我们可以…
[23:25] get dinner this weekend or something. ‎这个周末一起吃顿饭什么的
[23:28] Maybe we can go to that weird fusion place you like. ‎也许我们可以去你喜欢的那家 ‎奇怪的融合餐厅
[23:32] The place with the shabu-shabu? ‎卖涮涮锅那家?
[23:35] Yeah. ‎是的
[23:38] – [SCHOOL BELL RINGS] – [INDISTINCT CHATTER] ‎(湖岸中学)
[23:43] Yo. You get your test back from Shaw? ‎我说 肖老师把考试成绩给你了吗?
[23:45] [SCOFFS] Ninety-fucking-eight, boy. ‎98分 小子
[23:47] – [RAVI CHUCKLES] – Let’s go! ‎好样的!
[23:48] RAVI: It’s easier when you know the answers. ‎提前知道答案的话 考试很轻松
[23:50] BRADY: Dude, shut up, all right? ‎老兄 闭嘴 好吗?
[23:52] RAVI: Let me know if your connect ‎要是你的内线能帮我搞到历史考题
[23:53] – can hook me up with a history exam. – BRADY: My connect? ‎就告诉我一声 ‎我的内线?
[23:58] Hey. ‎嘿
[24:01] – It’s all up here, all right? – [RAVI CHUCKLES] ‎全在这里 懂吗?
[24:03] Right? Am I right? ‎对吧?我没说错吧?
[24:04] RAVI: Damn, Brady. ‎完全正确
[24:06] BRADY: Later. ‎再见
[24:08] Ah, hey, rock star. ‎嘿 摇滚明星
[24:10] Future sister-in-law. ‎未来的嫂子
[24:11] You’re chipper. ‎你心情不错嘛
[24:12] Yeah, I’m just feeling really good, ‎是啊 我感觉很不错
[24:15] you know, having cleared the air with my brother, ‎误会消除了 跟我哥
[24:18] with you. ‎还有你
[24:19] Wow. Is this what healthy people feel like? ‎哇 难道健康的人就是这种感觉?
[24:22] I wouldn’t know. ‎我不知道
[24:23] And, um, I’ve been thinking a lot ‎还有 我最近一直在考虑
[24:25] about your whole idea about radical honesty, and, uh… ‎你关于极端坦诚的观念 然后…
[24:29] I’ve decided that I’m gonna come clean to Noah… ‎我决定向诺亚坦白
[24:32] – this afternoon. – TABITHA: Um… ‎就今天下午
[24:34] – Wait, really? – MOE: Yep. ‎-等等 真的吗? ‎-是的
[24:35] Chase, the kiss… ‎蔡斯、那个吻…
[24:38] the blackmail. ‎被勒索的事
[24:40] Yeah, if Noah is my actual boyfriend, then he deserves to know the truth. ‎对 如果诺亚真是我的男朋友 ‎他就有权了解真相
[24:44] It is the only way to move forward. ‎只有这样 我和他才能更进一步
[24:46] From now on, ‎从现在起
[24:48] you are looking at the new and improved me. ‎你们看到的是全新的、更好的我
[24:51] Moe 2.0! ‎小莫2.0!
[25:02] ELODIE: Hi. ‎嗨
[25:05] JILLIAN: Mm.
[25:07] Just wondering how many unanswered texts ‎就想…知道我要发多少条 ‎未被回复的短信
[25:10] I have to send before I qualify as psycho. [CHUCKLES] ‎才有资格成为神经病
[25:15] I know the other day was… ‎我知道那天…
[25:17] awkward, but I… ‎很尴尬 但我…
[25:19] I swear I didn’t know Sabine was gonna be there. ‎我发誓 我不知道萨宾会去
[25:21] Awkward? ‎尴尬?
[25:23] Awkward is… is watching Heidi Hobart drain the spit from her trumpet. ‎看着海蒂·霍巴特控干 ‎她小号上的口水 那才叫尴尬
[25:27] Try… ‎不如说是…
[25:29] humiliating. ‎羞辱
[25:32] [QUIETLY] I’m sorry. ‎我很遗憾
[25:34] Well, I’m not. ‎我不觉得遗憾
[25:37] I got to see the two of you together, and, uh… ‎我看见你俩在一起 然后…
[25:40] you guys are super awesome together. ‎你们在一起的样子太棒了
[25:43] No, I… No, I was just… I was super nervous, ‎不 我只是…我当时太紧张了
[25:46] and… and I got, you know, caught up in the song, ‎而且我…你知道 ‎被那首歌搞得手忙脚乱
[25:50] but… we’re, like, we’re beyond broken up. ‎但我和她早就分手了
[25:53] I mean, there’s nothing there. ‎已经没有感情了
[25:55] Didn’t feel like nothing. ‎感觉不像是没有感情
[26:00] So… best of luck. ‎那就… ‎祝你好运了
[26:08] SHAW: Mr. Finch, can I see you a moment? ‎芬奇同学 可以谈谈吗?
[26:11] Uh, hi. What is this regarding? ‎嗨 什么事?
[26:13] SHAW: Come with me. Now. ‎跟我来
[26:19] [ELODIE GASPS SOFTLY] – [EXCITED CHATTER] – [MOE BREATHES DEEPLY] 马上
[26:36] – Hey. – Yo, what’s going– ‎-嘿 ‎-唷 怎么回事…
[26:40] What’s going on? ‎怎么回事?
[26:42] What, can I not be excited to see my hot boyfriend? ‎怎么 看见我帅气的男朋友 ‎我就不能高兴一下吗?
[26:46] The B-word? ‎男朋友?
[26:48] Now I’m worried. ‎现在我有点担心了
[26:49] – What? It’s true. – [NOAH SNIFFLES] ‎什么?是真的
[26:50] Noah Simos is my boyfriend! ‎诺亚·西莫斯是我的男朋友!
[26:54] GUY: Nobody gives a shit! ‎没人在乎!
[26:57] Nice. Well, I got some news that’s gonna make the day even better. ‎很好 我有几条好消息 ‎能让你更加开心
[27:00] Okay, well, I… I have a lot that I wanna tell you. ‎好吧 我有很多话想跟你说
[27:02] So I found out Brady cheated on his math test, ‎我发现布雷迪数学考试作弊
[27:04] and I turned the boy in. ‎我告发他了
[27:06] – Wait, you– – NOAH: Yeah. ‎-等等 你… ‎-没错
[27:07] And Miss Shaw’s pissed, too. ‎肖老师也很生气
[27:09] But he’s finally gonna pay for what he did, you know? ‎但他总算要为自己的行为 ‎付出代价了 知道吧?
[27:13] What’s wrong? ‎怎么了?
[27:15] I thought you’d be happy, you know? ‎我以为你会很开心
[27:17] He’s going down. ‎他要倒霉了
[27:19] Um, yeah, no, that’s… ‎是啊 这是…
[27:20] – [PHONE CHIMES] – NOAH: Hold on. ‎等一下
[27:21] …part of what I wanted to talk to you about. ‎…我想告诉你的其中一件事
[27:23] Whoa, no way! Brady’s texting me right now. ‎等一下 布雷迪给我发短信了
[27:25] He’s probably shitting his pants. ‎多半是他拉裤子了
[27:27] Let me see. ‎让我看看 ‎天啊
[27:34] What is this? ‎这是什么?
[27:35] – That is not what it looks like. – NOAH: Kissing Chase Rao? ‎-事情不是看起来那样 ‎-你和蔡斯·拉奥接吻?
[27:38] – People say that– – NOAH: Know what? Don’t bother. ‎-我知道大家一直说… ‎-知道吗?算了
[27:40] You know, I put up with this bullshit, ‎我已经受够了你的鬼话
[27:43] the lies… ‎谎言…
[27:44] the f… the half-assing for long enough. ‎三心二意 我忍太久了
[27:49] Moe, listen to me. ‎小莫 听我说
[27:51] We’re done. ‎我们结束了
[27:54] We are done. ‎我们结束了
[27:58] [MOE INHALES SHARPLY]
[27:59] [“GEMS AND RUBIES” PLAYING]
[28:01] ♪ At the end of the day ♪
[28:03] ♪ I’m wondering ♪
[28:06] ♪ What the hell I do? ♪
[28:10] ♪ I’ve been singing songs to you ♪
[28:16] ♪ Maybe what they need ♪
[28:18] ♪ Is my tender song ♪
[28:23] ♪ How I long to touch their hearts ♪
[28:26] ♪ Send their hearts along ♪
[28:29] ♪ Will I sing in anger ♪
[28:33] ♪ Sing another broken tune ♪
[28:37] ♪ Like I’m often prone to do? ♪
[28:45] ♪ It’s all I knew how ♪
[28:51] ♪ Sure, as the evening fell ♪
[28:54] ♪ And our hearts went down ♪
[28:58] ♪ I will surely fall back ♪
[29:02] ♪ Into myself ♪
[29:06] ♪ Gems and rubies out my mouth ♪
[29:09] ♪ I never knew ♪
[29:14] ♪ All these things I had for you ♪
[29:21] ♪ It’s all I knew how ♪
[29:29] ♪ All I ever wanted anyhow ♪
[29:36] ♪ It’s all I know ♪
[29:38] ♪ How to do ♪
[29:45] [VOCALIZING]
窈窕淑女

文章导航

Previous Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号