Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] I have to keep reminding myself… 我不得不时刻提醒自己…
[00:32] just because you’re good at something, 仅仅因为你擅长一件事
[00:35] doesn’t mean it’s good for you. 不代表这件事对你有好处
[00:37] Sounds obvious, right? 显而易见 不是吗
[00:39] Just kind of clicked for me. 令我幡然醒悟
[00:41] A real moment of clarity. You know? 醍醐灌顶
[00:48] Thanks for listening, guys. 谢谢你们的倾听 朋友们
[00:49] It feels good to put our truths into the universe. 将真相公之于众的感觉真好
[00:53] You heard anything else? 你还听到什么其它消息吗
[00:56] Just that the police were involved. 只听说警察介入了
[01:00] Okay, well. Enough about me. 好了 我说完了
[01:04] Who else wants to go up and share today? 还有谁想上去分享吗
[01:21] Hi, I’m Moe. 大家好 我是莫
[01:23] Hi, Moe. 你好 莫
[01:25] And, uh… I’m not a shoplifter. 我不是小偷
[01:31] I’m sorry, I lied to you, 对不起 我说谎了
[01:32] but all I want to do now is tell you the whole truth. 但我现在想做的就是把所有真相都告诉你们
[01:35] I have been coming here under false pretenses. 我以虚假的借口来到这里
[01:39] I have never shoplifted. 我从来没有入店行窃过
[01:42] Then why are you even here? 那你为什么要来这儿呢
[01:44] I took the fall for my brother’s friend. 我替哥哥的朋友顶罪
[01:45] I was a minor and he wasn’t, so he would have been screwed. 我是未成年人 他不是 不然他就麻烦了
[01:49] – Oh, you’re such a good person. – Yeah, way better than us. -你真是个好人 -比我们高尚
[01:52] Ladies, It’s not a Real Housewives dinner party. 女士们 这里不是比弗利娇妻宴会
[01:56] Coming here just felt… oddly therapeutic. 来到这儿感觉… 出奇地治愈
[02:01] So I just kept coming even after I didn’t have to. 所以即使后来不需要来了 我还是继续来
[02:06] It just made me feel like I was okay. 这让我感觉我好多了
[02:09] You know? 你们知道吗
[02:11] Not really. 不知道
[02:14] Moe. 莫
[02:16] While this show of honesty is amazing… 尽管这出坦白戏很精彩…
[02:19] you three need to take this outside. 你们三位还是得去外面解决
[02:38] Way to hijack the meeting, Moe. 你想操控互助会 莫
[02:39] I didn’t know how else to get your attention. 我不知道还能怎么样吸引你们的注意
[02:41] Guys, look, I know I should have told you sooner, 朋友们 我知道我该早点告诉你们的
[02:44] but I didn’t want to mess things up between us and clearly… 但我不想把我们的关系搞砸 而且很显然…
[02:47] I called that one wrong. 我错了
[02:50] I really want to make things right. 我真的很想弥补
[02:53] I trusted you. 我那么信任你
[02:54] I showed you my stash, 还给你看我的战利品
[02:56] and the whole time you were just judging me. 而你却一直在评判我
[02:59] No, it wasn’t like that. 不 不是这样的
[03:02] I thought we were friends. 我以为我们是朋友
[03:04] It was all bullshit. I can’t listen to this. 都是些鬼话 我不想听
[03:10] – So, I take it you feel the same? – I don’t know, Moe. -你也是这么想的吗 -我不知道 莫
[03:13] – This is really messed up. – I get it. -现在真是一团糟 -我知道
[03:16] I’m sorry. 对不起
[03:17] Look, I shoplift and I don’t want anyone knowing. 我入店行窃 我不想让任何人知道
[03:19] Why would you want people to think you shoplift if you don’t? 你不是却为什么要让别人以为你是呢
[03:22] Ever since my dad went to jail, 自从我爸爸进了监狱
[03:24] everyone just expects the worst of me. 每个人都把我往坏处想
[03:26] So, I guess I figured if I could just control the story… 所以我想如果我能够主导故事的走向…
[03:33] Also, it really wasn’t the worst to see you again. 而且 能再见到你们并不是最糟的事
[03:39] You should have trusted us. 你应该相信我们
[03:41] I know. 我知道
[03:44] I’m really sorry. 真的很抱歉
[03:49] Just give us some time. 给我们点时间
[04:13] This is cruel and unusual punishment. 这个惩罚太残忍太不同往常了
[04:14] Yeah, well, welcome to being grounded. 欢迎被禁足
[04:16] Did you know there was a car stolen from the school parking lot? 你知道有辆车在学校停车场被偷了吗
[04:20] Yeah. 知道
[04:22] Everybody does. 所有人都知道
[04:24] – Um, how did you hear? – Your school sent an email. -你怎么听说的 -你学校发了封邮件
[04:27] They’ve set up a police hotline in case anyone has information. 他们设了个警察专线供大家提供线索
[04:30] Well, I don’t. 我可没有
[04:32] They found the car in the lake. 他们在湖里发现了那部车
[04:34] That’s crazy. 这真疯狂
[04:36] Listen, I am working a booth with Jenna 是这样 我和詹娜准备
[04:39] at the school night market. 在学校夜集市摆个摊
[04:40] Okay. 好吧
[04:41] But we need someone to watch Spencer there. 但我们需要有人在家照顾斯宾塞
[04:44] I’d rather fold his underwear. 我宁愿折这些内衣裤
[04:45] Well, you’re not exactly in a position to say no right now. 好吧 但你现在没有权利拒绝
[04:51] Fine. 那好吧
[04:55] El, uh, one more thing. 艾洛 还有件事
[04:59] You know the deposition’s been rescheduled for Monday, right? 你知道取证会被重新安排到周一了对吧
[05:04] Does it have to be so soon? 一定要那么快吗
[05:08] We can’t keep putting it off. 我们不能一拖再拖了
[05:12] Maybe it’d help if you write it down. 如果你把事情经过写下来可能会好点
[05:15] You know, just get it all out. 就是 梳理清楚
[05:17] I can help if you want. 如果你想我可以帮你
[05:19] No, I got it. 不用了 我自己能行
[05:24] Okay. 好的
[05:36] So this is actually happening? 所以你们是要正式分居了吗
[05:38] Just for a little bit, while we sort things out. 只是一阵子 让我们理清各种事情
[05:40] So, what? You guys gonna sort things out over the phone? 所以呢 你们打算通过电话理清楚事吗
[05:43] Your mom asked me to give her some space. 你妈妈请求我给她一点空间
[05:46] – I’m respecting– – What do you know about respect? -我只是在尊重 -你配谈什么尊重
[05:51] How could you do this to us? 你怎么能这样对我们
[06:00] 联邦地区法院 新墨西哥地区
[06:21] 萨比恩 维斯今晚在奇妙舞厅演出 来吧
[07:07] Moe, hey. 莫 好久不见
[07:09] Hey. Uncle Carl. 好久不见 卡尔叔叔
[07:12] Is my dad around? He said he was staying here. 我爸在吗 他说他在这里住
[07:15] Uh, he is, but he’s not here right now. 他是 但是他现在不在这里
[07:18] You wanna come in and wait? 你想进来坐坐等他吗
[07:20] How long do you think he’ll be? 你觉得他大概还有多久回来
[07:21] I’m not sure. I don’t keep a tracker on him or anything. 我不确定 我又没有在他身上放追踪器
[07:25] Considering he just got out of jail, maybe you should. 考虑到他刚刚出狱 也许你该放
[07:29] Yeah. 大概是吧
[07:32] Uh, you know what, can you just tell him I came by? 这样 你就跟他说我来过就好了
[07:36] He has my number. 他知道我的号码
[07:38] Okay. 没问题
[07:52] Hey, baby. 宝贝
[07:54] Hey. 怎么了
[07:59] This is all my fault. 这都是我的错
[08:01] What are you talking about? 你在说些什么
[08:02] I shouldn’t have told you about dad. 我不该跟你讲爸爸的事情的
[08:03] – No. – But for real… -不关你事 -但是真的
[08:06] Tabitha… I already knew. 塔比莎 我早就知道了
[08:10] What? 什么
[08:13] It’s a conversation I never wanted to have with you. 这是个我希望永远不用跟你谈起的话题
[08:17] Wait, so I don’t get it. 等下 我不明白
[08:19] You were okay with it? 你能接受他出轨吗
[08:20] – Of course not. – Why did you let it happen? -当然不能 -那为什么你放任不管呢
[08:24] I figured keeping my family together was more important. 我当时觉得家庭团圆更加重要
[08:30] Just finding out that you knew… 但是自从知道你清楚这件事后
[08:37] It’s like a wake-up call. 我彻底觉悟了
[08:42] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[08:43] No. 不
[08:46] You have nothing to feel sorry about. I’m sorry. 这件事你没有错 错的是我
[08:51] We deserve better. 我们不该被这样对待
[08:59] So, what do you say? 你怎么想
[09:01] Let’s get ready for night market. 我们准备去夜市吧
[09:04] Mom, do we have to? 妈妈 非要去吗
[09:06] No, but… 也不是 不过
[09:08] what else are we going to do? 我们还有什么可做的呢
[09:10] Sit around here… 傻坐在这里
[09:12] mourning somebody else’s poor choices? 为别人的错误选择而难过吗
[09:15] No. We ain’t no basic bitches, so. 才不要 我们不是那种蠢货
[09:20] Right. 没错
[09:22] Come on. 过来
[09:23] – I love you, Mom. – I love you too, baby. -我爱你 妈妈 -我也爱你 宝贝
[09:31] – That’s really good. – This looks amazing. -很棒啊 -真不错
[09:33] Okay, so, we will be working at the SCOBY booth. 我们要在培菌摊位工作
[09:37] – What’s SCOBY? – Symbiotic culture, bacteria and yeast. -什么是培菌 -细菌和酵母共生培养
[09:41] – Ew. – Cool. -真恶心 -好棒啊
[09:41] You know, it’s how you make kombucha. 红茶菌就是这样做出来的
[09:44] Ready? 准备好了吗
[09:45] You know where to find us, you’re in charge. 你知道去哪找我们的 今晚你负责
[09:48] Have fun. 玩得开心
[09:49] Can I get a vegan banh mi? 我可以吃个素的越南法式面包吗
[09:52] Vegan banh mi? Really, buddy? 素的越南法式面包 你认真的吗
[09:58] Mom, are you sure you want to be here? 妈妈 你真的想来这吗
[10:00] I’m okay if you’re okay. 你想我就想
[10:03] Ooh, I’m feeling vase phase coming on. 我就知道会有插花花瓶卖
[10:10] Mom, how about going one day without posting a photo? 今天不发图好不好
[10:15] Deal. 好的
[10:33] – What’s up? – You know… -最近怎么样 -我嘛
[10:36] Mom’s buying a vase… Dad’s moving out. 我妈妈在买花瓶 爸爸搬出去了
[10:41] Just a regular weekend. 普通的周末而已
[10:43] Shit. 妈的
[10:45] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[10:47] Just feels like everything’s changing really fast. 我只是觉得这一切都变得太快了
[10:50] Kind of ironic. 有点讽刺
[10:52] Your dad is leaving and mine’s just coming back. 你爸爸走了 我爸爸却要回来
[10:56] He got out? 他出狱了吗
[10:57] Yeah, a few days ago. 是的 就在几天前
[11:00] I haven’t told my mom yet. 我还没告诉我妈
[11:14] When’s our turn? 还要多久轮到我们啊
[11:15] One second sooner than the last time you asked me. 比你上次问的答案少了一秒
[11:43] Let’s check this out first. 我们先去看这个吧
[11:44] Do we have to? 非得去吗
[12:27] Shit. 妈的
[12:31] – Hey, Mr. D. – Hey, Moe. -你好啊 邓老师 -你好 莫
[12:34] I got to run. The line for donuts 我得走了 甜甜圈的队伍很长
[12:35] is getting really long and it’s my cheat day. 今天是我的美食日
[12:42] You got into a STEM program in Korea next semester? 你下学期要去韩国参加STEM项目吗
[12:46] This is true. 是的
[12:48] When were you going to tell me? 你准备什么时候告诉我
[12:50] I was just… figuring it out. 我还在考虑
[12:53] Yeah, I… I didn’t really know how to break the news. 我不知道该如何开口
[12:57] Break the news? 如何开口
[12:59] This isn’t a bad thing. 这又不是坏事
[13:01] What? So you’re not upset? 是吗 你不会生气吗
[13:03] No! Why would I be? 当然不会 我为什么要生气
[13:06] Oh, I am proud of you. 我很为你骄傲啊
[13:08] Yeah, but this means I’m gonna leave you. 可是这意味着我要离开你
[13:12] I am the adult here, remember? I’ll be fine. 我是个成年人 我会好好的
[13:16] Well… 这个
[13:17] it kind of seems like adults are never fine. 成年人从来都不会好好的
[13:20] But I guess I will take your word for it. 但我相信你
[13:28] I don’t feel good. 我感觉很难受
[13:30] Bud, I told you all that popcorn wasn’t a good idea. 我说过的 爆米花吃多了可不太好
[13:35] Can we go outside? It’s kind of hot in here. 我们可以出去吗 这里面好热
[13:38] Yeah. Give me a second. 好啊 等我一下
[14:10] Okay, Spencer. 好的 斯宾塞
[14:28] Spencer? 斯宾塞
[14:30] Spencer? 斯宾塞
[14:32] Spencer? 斯宾塞
[14:42] I’ve always liked you in blue. 我一直很喜欢你穿蓝色
[14:48] Hey, I was, uh… 我想
[14:49] I was thinking maybe we’ll get some dinner 在你爸爸的斯坦福校友招待会上
[14:51] at your dad’s Stanford alumni reception. 或许我们可以一起吃饭
[14:53] Brady, we broke up. 布雷迪 我们分手了
[14:54] Consider yourself uninvited from everything at my house. 我家的一切都不欢迎你
[14:57] The head of admissions is gonna be there. 但是招生主任会去的
[14:59] – I mean, you know– – It’s not my problem. -我想 -这和我无关
[15:01] Look, I… 听我说
[15:05] I just miss you. 我很想你
[15:09] 艾洛蒂 十万火急 斯宾塞失踪了
[15:15] I’ve moved on. You should too. 我放下了 你也应该放下
[15:33] – Why did you bring her? -I want to help. -你带她来干吗 -我想帮忙
[15:35] What happened? 怎么回事
[15:36] One minute Spencer was next to me, 前一分钟斯宾塞还在我身边
[15:37] and the next he was gone. 然后他就不见了
[15:39] Where were you? 你们当时在哪
[15:40] I was distracted. I’m such an idiot. 我分心了 我真是个傻子
[15:43] You’re not an idiot. He’s probably with your dad and stepmom. 你不是 他可能和你爸爸还有继母在一起
[15:46] My dad just called to check in. 我爸爸刚打电话过来了
[15:48] I think maybe he went outside. He wasn’t feeling well. 我以为他出来了 他不舒服
[15:50] Let’s split up. I’ll look inside and you two look out here. 我们分头行动 我找里面 你们找外面
[15:53] Okay. He’s in a blue jacket. 好 他穿蓝色外套
[15:55] We’re gonna find him. 我们一定会找到他的
[15:57] It’s gonna be okay. 一切都会没事的
[16:12] Spencer! 斯宾塞
[16:15] Spencer! 斯宾塞
[16:20] Spencer? 斯宾塞
[16:41] Spencer. 斯宾塞
[16:44] Spencer? 斯宾塞
[16:47] Hello? 有人吗
[16:50] Spencer! 斯宾塞
[16:52] Are you in there? 你在里面吗
[16:53] Can anyone hear me? 有人能听见吗
[16:57] – Spencer? – Hello? -斯宾塞 -有人吗
[17:03] I think he’s in there. 他应该在里面
[17:09] – Spencer? – Spencer! 斯宾塞 -斯宾塞
[17:10] – Elodie? – Spencer! -艾洛蒂 -斯宾塞
[17:13] Spencer! 斯宾塞
[17:15] – Elodie! – Spencer? -艾洛蒂 -斯宾塞
[17:17] – Are you in there? – Elodie? -你在里面吗 -艾洛蒂
[17:19] Hey, are you okay? 是我 你还好吗
[17:21] I’m stuck! 我卡住了
[17:23] Hold on. 等下
[17:29] Over here. 我在这
[17:32] I can’t get my seatbelt… 我没法解开安全带
[17:35] – Damn buckle. – Hey, bud. Hey. -该死的搭扣 -没事的
[17:38] I can’t get out. 我出不去
[17:40] Okay. 没事
[17:46] Hey, it’s okay. 没事了
[17:48] You’re okay. 你安全了
[18:02] – What’s wrong, sweetie? – Mom, I was so scared. -怎么了 宝贝 -妈妈 我好怕
[18:05] – I was lost. – Wait. What? You– You lost him? -我迷路了 -什么 你把他搞丢了
[18:08] I mean, just for a second. He wandered off. 就一会 他走开了
[18:12] You were supposed to be watching him. 你应该看着他的
[18:14] What the hell is wrong with you? 你怎么回事啊
[18:17] There’s something wrong with me. 都是我的错
[18:20] – Hey, no, that’s not– – I ruin everything. -没有 -我搞砸了一切
[18:23] It’s my fault. 都是我的错
[18:24] Even mom. 妈妈的事也是
[18:27] What? 什么
[18:29] Your mom was killed by drunk driver. 你妈妈是被酒驾司机害死的
[18:31] You had nothing to do with her accident. 你和那场事故没有关系
[18:35] No, you don’t get it. 你不懂
[18:37] If I hadn’t called her to pick me up early from that party… 如果我没有叫她早点接我离开聚会
[18:42] that never would’ve happened. 这场事故就不会发生了
[18:45] Elodie, is that what you really think? 艾洛蒂 你真是这么想的吗
[18:51] That was not your fault. 那不是你的错
[18:53] Do you hear me? 你听见了吗
[18:57] Every morning I wake up… 每天早上我醒来
[19:00] and for a split second… 总有一瞬间
[19:02] I forget. 我会忘记
[19:06] – I just miss her so much. – Come here. -我好想她 -过来
[19:52] – Hey. – Sorry I’m late. -你好 -很抱歉我迟到了
[19:54] It’s okay, my mom is still out. 没事 你妈妈还没回来
[20:01] When you said to meet at your house, I wasn’t expecting this. 你告诉我在你家见 我可没想到是这样的
[20:04] Well, it’s my parents. It’s not me. 这是我爸妈的房子 不是我的
[20:07] I feel stupid letting you go on and on 让你在我的小破公寓里来来回回
[20:09] about my shitty little apartment, 真是太尴尬了
[20:11] when this is where you live. 你的家居然是这样的
[20:12] No, your apartment’s not shitty. It’s yours. 你的公寓才不破 那属于你
[20:16] That’s all that matters. 这才是最重要的
[20:20] Come here. 过来
[20:50] I want to do the deposition. 我想去作证
[20:53] For Mom. 为了妈妈
[20:57] Okay. 好的
[21:01] That’s all. 就这样
[21:17] – Paula? – Hey, Moe, are you free? -波拉 -莫 你有空吗
[21:19] Uh, yeah. Why, what’s up? 有空 怎么了
[21:21] Can you get down to the restaurant? It’s an emergency. 你可以下楼来餐厅吗 有急事
[21:23] – What happened? – Just get down here. -怎么了 -来就是了
[21:46] What is all this? 这是怎么回事
[21:50] I hear the cherry blossoms in Seoul 我听说首尔的樱花
[21:52] are supposed to be pretty epic, and… 应该开得很壮观
[21:55] I was wishing I get to see them with you. 我希望能和你一起看
[21:58] So… you get it. 所以弄了这个
[22:05] I don’t want to make any excuses, okay? 我不想找借口 好吗
[22:08] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[22:15] All I want is you. 我只想要你
[22:20] Yeah, you say that… 你说得好听
[22:22] – but – I mean it. -可是 -我是认真的
[22:25] Yeah, but once you have me… 但一旦你真的拥有了我
[22:29] maybe you won’t want me anymore. 或许就想离开我了
[22:32] Don’t you see? 你看不出来吗
[22:36] I’m here. 我就在这里
[22:38] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪里都不去
[22:42] Like, you live at Paula’s now? 你住在波拉这吗
[22:45] Yeah, if that’s what it takes. 如果需要 我住在这也行
[22:48] I’ll be missing you like crazy, 我疯狂地想你
[22:50] but I’ll be right here waiting for you when you get back. 我就在这里等你回来
[22:58] – Excuse me? – It means… -你说什么 -这句话是
[23:00] “I maybe love you too.” In Korean. 韩语里的”我可能也爱着你”
[23:08] Shit. 妈的
[23:09] You’re good. 你可真好
[23:22] Do you solemnly swear 你是否愿意郑重宣誓
[23:23] to tell the whole truth 将说出全部实情
[23:25] and nothing but the truth, so help you God? 绝无虚言吗 愿上帝保佑
[23:27] I do. 我愿意
[23:28] Please, state your full name for the record. 请说出你的全名 我们将记录下来
[23:31] Elodie Davis. 艾洛蒂·戴维斯
[23:32] And are you aware why you’re being deposed? 你明白自己为什么事作证吗
[23:35] Yes. 明白
[23:37] Okay. Let’s begin. 好 我们开始吧
[23:49] Red takes over the lead, black is gaining fast. 红车领先 黑车加速了
[23:53] He hits the turn. He loses control. 他到转弯的地方了 他失控了
[23:57] Spencer! Come get washed up for dinner! 斯宾塞 准备洗手吃饭了
窈窕淑女

文章导航

Previous Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号