Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] You designed every inch of that house. ‎那栋房子从头到尾都是你设计的
[00:17] Why would you wanna move? ‎为什么要搬走?
[00:19] [SIGHS] Too many memories. ‎太多回忆了
[00:21] Time to start fresh. ‎是时候重新开始了
[00:24] I’m gonna pick out some pillows ‎我要选几个枕头
[00:26] and find something to zhuzh up the living room. ‎再找几样东西点缀客厅
[00:29] – Earth tones, maybe. – [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] ‎也许选大地色系的
[00:41] I haven’t seen you here before. ‎我没见你来过
[00:43] Are you looking for anything in particular? ‎你在找什么东西吗?
[00:45] Uh, no, just browsing. ‎不
[00:48] [“GREEN LIGHTS” PLAYING] 就是随便看看
[01:15] We got those in this morning. ‎那些是今天早上到的
[01:18] They’re very expensive. ‎很贵的
[01:21] Cool. ‎好
[01:37] CLERK #1: Miss. ‎小姐
[01:39] I need you to empty your pockets. ‎请把口袋里的东西掏出来
[01:41] Excuse me? I was just putting away my phone. ‎什么?我只是放手机
[01:43] – Empty your pockets. – TABITHA: Are you serious? ‎把东西都掏出来 ‎你说真的?
[01:46] You’ve been following me around this entire time. ‎你一直跟着我
[01:48] If I stole something, ‎要是我偷了东西
[01:49] – I’m sure you’d know. – CLERK #2: What’s going on? ‎-你不会不知道 ‎-怎么回事?
[01:51] CLERK #1: She’s been casing the store. ‎她一直在找东西偷窃
[01:52] And now she’s refusing to empty her pockets. ‎现在还拒绝掏口袋
[01:56] Miss, I’m going to need to see what’s in your pockets. ‎小姐 我需要看看你的口袋里有什么
[01:59] This is insane. I haven’t done anything. Check the cameras! ‎太离谱了 我什么都没做 ‎不信就看监控录像!
[02:01] What’s going on here? ‎怎么回事?
[02:03] We’re handling a situation. ‎我们在处理一起事件
[02:07] [SIGHS] This lady has been following me around ‎我们进来以后
[02:09] the entire time we’ve been here. 这个大妈一直跟着我
[02:10] We have reason to believe– ‎-我们有理由相信…
[02:12] Your only reason is racism. Let’s go! ‎-你唯一的理由就是种族歧视
[02:16] [GRUNTS] ‎我们走
[02:24] [SIGHS] Look, Mom, I’m telling you, I did not shoplift. ‎听着 妈妈 我跟你说 我没有偷东西
[02:27] I know. I know. ‎我知道
[02:28] I believe you. ‎我相信你
[02:30] Come here. ‎过来
[02:34] – You okay? – Yeah, I’m good. ‎-你还好吧? ‎-嗯 我还好
[02:37] Other than wanting to take a bat to the whole store. ‎只是想拿棍子砸了那家店
[02:39] [CHUCKLES] Yeah, I know that feeling. ‎嗯 我明白这种感受
[02:43] It’s happened to you? ‎你也遇到过这种事?
[02:44] Of course. ‎当然了
[02:46] Used to happen all the time. ‎以前经常遇到
[02:50] This one time… ‎有一次
[02:51] [SIGHS] …I’m livin’ in New York, ‎我住在纽约
[02:54] modeling, ‎当模特
[02:55] makin’ more money than I know what to do with. ‎赚的钱多到花不完
[02:57] I walk into this store in SoHo, and… ‎我走进苏豪区的一家商店 ‎然后
[03:00] they told me to dump out my bag, 他们要我 ‎把手提包里的东西倒出来
[03:03] and I hadn’t even gotten to the damn dressing room yet. ‎我甚至还没走到该死的更衣室
[03:05] So, what did you do? ‎那你是怎么做的?
[03:06] I was humiliated. ‎我受到了羞辱
[03:09] But… instead of walkin’ out ‎但是… ‎我没有昂头挺胸地
[03:12] with my head held high, ‎走出去
[03:15] I swallowed it ‎而是忍了
[03:17] and dropped five grand, right in the store. ‎还在那家店花了五千块
[03:19] You know, just to prove a point, just to show them. ‎你知道 就是为了证明自己 ‎为了让他们瞧瞧
[03:23] I didn’t even wear the shit. So stupid. ‎买的东西我都没戴过 太蠢了
[03:25] Mom, you never told me. ‎妈妈 你没跟我说过
[03:29] I was hoping things would be different for you. ‎我还希望你的境遇和我不一样呢
[03:30] [SIGHS] Yeah, well, they’re not. ‎嗯 没什么不一样
[03:34] I know. ‎我知道
[03:37] So, what do we do? ‎那我们怎么办?
[03:39] Honestly… ‎坦白说
[03:41] – I don’t know. – [TABITHA SNIFFS] ‎我不知道
[03:46] [NOAH PANTING]
[03:50] Come on. I need that. ‎别闹了 我需要那个球
[03:53] Weird party, right? ‎奇怪的派对 是吧?
[03:57] [CHUCKLES] Those nerds go so hard. ‎那些书呆子玩疯了
[04:00] “Those nerds”? ‎“那些书呆子?”
[04:02] Seemed like you and Chase were having a good time. ‎貌似你和蔡斯玩得挺开心的
[04:04] Come on, Noah… ‎别这样 诺亚
[04:07] you can’t still be mad. It was one party. ‎别生气了 只是一个派对而已
[04:09] It’s not about a party. It’s not. ‎和派对无关 ‎没有关系
[04:16] [SIGHS] Well, I just wish we could be, like, a real couple. ‎我只是希望我们能像真正的情侣一样
[04:19] Hey. ‎嘿
[04:21] I wanna be a real couple. ‎我也想成为真正的情侣
[04:23] I do. ‎真的
[04:26] Do you wanna go to the movies together? ‎你想一起去看电影吗?
[04:29] There is a new one about talking tractors, ‎有一部新电影 讲会说话的拖拉机
[04:32] and it looks really, really good. ‎好像很好看
[04:35] NOAH: You know what’d be cool? If you’d just show up for me. ‎你知道怎样才算好吗? ‎如果你能到场支持我
[04:39] Just sometimes. ‎偶尔一次就好
[04:40] I’m here right now. ‎我这不是来了吗?
[04:42] – I’m up. – Look, I can’t right now. ‎-我支持你 ‎-听着 我现在去不了
[04:45] Tomorrow, recruiters are coming to the game. ‎明天有球探来看比赛
[04:47] Like, it’s a really, really, really big thing. ‎这件事很重要
[04:50] And there’s a lot of pressure, so I can’t… ‎我压力很大 所以不能…
[04:53] I need to focus right now. ‎我现在不能分心
[04:54] Please, okay? Please. ‎拜托了
[04:59] [TABITHA WHISPERS] Of course. 好吗?拜托了
[05:01] – Yo. – ELODIE: Hey. ‎-哟 ‎-嘿
[05:02] – How are things in Moah Land? – MOE: Not great. ‎-你和诺亚怎么样了? ‎-不怎么样
[05:04] Was there a day in school I missed ‎学校是不是教过如何做女友
[05:06] where everyone learned how to be a girlfriend? ‎而我错过了?
[05:08] [CHUCKLES] I’ll come over after school and teach you. ‎放学后我来教你
[05:11] I can finally put my girlfriend knowledge to use. ‎我的女友经验终于能派上用场了
[05:18] MOE: Wait, he’s with Kayla now? ‎等等 他现在和凯拉好上了?
[05:20] What a douche. ‎真是个人渣
[05:24] Hey, you okay? ‎嘿 你没事吧?
[05:28] What if he does to her what he did to me? ‎要是他像当初对我一样对她呢?
[05:33] I just don’t know if I should tell someone or not. ‎我不知道该不该说出来
[05:35] MOE: Hey, I am all for you telling Kayla about that asshole. ‎嘿 我支持你 ‎向凯拉揭露那个混蛋的老底
[05:39] But… I also know it’s not easy for you to talk about what happened. ‎但我…我也知道 ‎要你说出自己的遭遇 ‎不是一件容易事
[05:47] – It’s your call. – [STUDENTS APPLAUD] ‎你自己决定
[05:50] Don’t forget, ‎别忘了
[05:51] the robot schematics need to be submitted to the judges tomorrow. ‎明天把机器人的电路图交给评委
[05:54] Logistics. I’m on it. ‎后勤工作 交给我吧
[05:59] Hey. I know we got off on the wrong foot, ‎嘿 ‎我知道我们最初闹得不太愉快
[06:02] but the team could not have done it without you. ‎不过要是没有你 团队就不可能成功
[06:05] Let’s move “fowad” and win this thing. ‎让我们“前井” 赢得比赛吧!
[06:09] Smirking at your own terrible jokes aside, you’re pretty okay. ‎除了对自己的冷笑话自鸣得意以外 ‎你这个人挺好的
[06:12] – [ZIPS BACKPACK] – Thanks. Uh… ‎谢了
[06:15] Now that we’re copacetic, can I get an assist ‎既然我们冰释前嫌了
[06:18] on finalizing those schematics, just so I’m not up all night? ‎你能协助我完成那些电路图吗? ‎免得我熬夜
[06:22] I’ll check my schedule. ‎我查查我的日程安排
[06:27] – Hey. – Hey. ‎-嘿! ‎-嘿!
[06:29] Uh, so, um… ‎那个…
[06:32] uh, would you wanna maybe… ‎你想不想…
[06:35] uh… go out sometime? ‎找时间出去玩?
[06:38] Like… Like… ‎比如…
[06:40] uh, go… go hang out somewhere, just… ‎找个地方玩 只有…
[06:43] uh, you and me? ‎你和我?
[06:45] Are you… Are you asking me on a… on a date? ‎你在邀请我和你约会吗?
[06:48] Yes. ‎是的
[06:50] Um… [CHUCKLES]
[06:51] But I, uh… ‎但我…
[06:52] I’m sort of grounded… ‎我现在被…
[06:55] indefinitely right now, so… ‎无限期… ‎禁足了 所以…
[06:58] are… are you, uh, are you free at lunch? ‎一起吃午饭怎么样?
[07:00] JILLIAN: Um, well,
[07:01] I… I usually eat in the music room, ‎我…我通常在音乐室吃午饭
[07:04] if… if that works. ‎如果… ‎你愿意的话?
[07:07] Cool. Cool, cool, cool. ‎好啊 ‎好极了
[07:08] Yeah, I can get down with that. 嗯 我可以接受
[07:10] [CHUCKLES] I’m flexible. ‎我很灵活的
[07:11] – I mean… – [BOTH GIGGLE] ‎我是说…
[07:13] …er, not… not like that, but… [CHUCKLES] ‎不是那种灵活 而是…
[07:16] – …um, you know what I mean. – Mm-hmm. ‎你懂的
[07:18] – ELODIE: So… – Okay. ‎-所以… ‎-好吧
[07:19] – Cool, yeah. – Cool, cool. Okay. Uh… ‎-好 对 ‎-好
[07:22] – Okay, see you. – JILLIAN: Whoops. ‎再见
[07:23] – Sorry, I’m going this way. – Sorry. [CHUCKLES] ‎-抱歉 我走这边 ‎-抱歉
[07:25] MARQUISE: Rachelle, you’re on superlatives. ‎-蕾切尔 你负责毕业生花式评选 ‎-好
[07:27] – Awesome. – Eddie, you’re on senior photos. ‎艾迪 你负责毕业生照片
[07:30] I’m on student organizations. ‎我负责学生社团
[07:32] Everybody got it? ‎都清楚了吗?
[07:33] Good. Efficiency is key. Get to work. ‎那好 效率是关键 去做事吧
[07:39] I would really love you to cover the soccer game tomorrow. ‎我想请你报道明天的足球赛
[07:42] Your photos would add some much-needed artistry. [CHUCKLES] ‎你拍的照片可以增添 ‎我们急需的艺术气息
[07:45] Yeah, okay. ‎嗯 好
[07:48] What’s up? ‎怎么了?
[07:49] Hm? Uh… nothing. [SCOFFS] ‎没事
[07:52] – Your face is saying something different. – [SIGHS] It’s just… ‎你的表情不像是没事 ‎只是…
[07:56] some people are so narrow-minded in this world. ‎这个世界上有些人心胸太狭隘了
[08:00] Eh, that’s all I get? [SCOFFS SOFTLY] ‎这么语焉不详?
[08:02] Listen… ‎听着
[08:04] there’s only so many of us in this school. ‎这个学校的非裔学生不多
[08:08] We gotta be able to talk to each other. ‎我们要多交流才行
[08:16] Some white saleslady accused me of stealing yesterday. ‎有个白人女销售员 ‎昨天指责我偷东西
[08:22] That surprises me ’cause you pass the paper bag test. ‎我很惊讶 ‎你已经通过棕色纸袋测试了啊
[08:25] – Excuse me? – Lighter than a paper bag. ‎-你说什么? ‎-你的肤色比棕色纸袋浅
[08:27] – [SCOFFS] – Colorism’s real, milady. ‎肤色歧视是真实存在的 小姐
[08:30] Yeah, and alive and well ‎是啊
[08:31] – in Portland, apparently. – [SCOFFS, CHUCKLES] Real talk. 显然我在波特兰活得挺好 ‎说真的
[08:35] Black Lives Matter signs everywhere, but… ‎“黑人的命也是命”标语铺天盖地 ‎但是…
[08:37] where are these black lives? ‎黑人在哪儿呢?
[08:39] No, it’s bullshit. ‎不 那都是胡说
[08:40] We need to be able to walk into these white spaces ‎我们要能够面无愧色地
[08:42] with our unapologetic black faces. ‎走进白人的地盘才行
[08:45] Hiding ain’t it. We… We gotta show them who we are. ‎躲藏不是办法 ‎我们得让他们知道我们是谁
[08:47] And, look, no disrespect, ‎听着 恕我直言
[08:49] but I don’t wanna straighten my hair to fit in. ‎我不想为了融入人群而拉直头发
[08:51] – [SCOFFS] Church. – TABITHA: In fact… ‎没错 ‎事实上
[08:54] I’m thinking something bolder. ‎我在考虑更大胆的举动
[08:56] – [“JULY FLAME” PLAYING ON HEADPHONES] – ♪ July flame ♪
[09:00] ♪ Sweet summer peace… ♪
[09:05] JILLIAN: Can I ask something? ‎可以问你一个问题吗?
[09:06] – ELODIE: Hmm? – Were you not scared at all ‎你离家出走时
[09:08] to run away from home? 一点都不害怕吗?
[09:10] Trust me, it’s not my usual MO. ‎相信我 这不是我惯常的行事风格
[09:14] Well, what was it like being on tour? Is it really all… ‎那…巡演是什么样的?真的是…
[09:17] wild parties and groupies? ‎狂野派对不断
[09:18] [CHUCKLES] I… I must have… 粉丝成群吗? ‎我肯定是…
[09:21] missed that part of the tour. I was… ‎错过了巡演的这个环节 我…
[09:23] stuck selling buttons at the merch table. ‎一直在商品展台卖扣子
[09:26] – [CHUCKLES] – Well, so… ‎另外…
[09:28] well, uh… ‎嗯…
[09:29] you… are you still in touch with her, then? ‎你和她还有联系吗?
[09:33] Not really. ‎没有
[09:34] Turns out, I’m more of a sing-in-the-shower type. ‎我发现我更喜欢在浴室里唱歌
[09:37] [CHUCKLES] Well, I bet you’re good at it. ‎那你肯定很拿手
[09:40] [GIGGLES] Singing? I’m just okay, but thank you. ‎唱歌吗? ‎还行吧 不过谢谢你
[09:43] Well, no, I… ‎不是 我…
[09:45] I meant showering, but… ‎我是说洗澡
[09:47] [BOTH LAUGH] 不过…
[09:57] Um, I… ‎我…
[09:59] Sorry, I… I have… I have to go. ‎抱歉
[10:07] [KNOCKING ON DOOR] 我得走了
[10:10] – MOE: Yo. – [CHUCKLES] ‎唷
[10:12] What is all that? ‎这是什么?
[10:15] – Your salvation. – MOE: Oh, jeez. ‎你的救命稻草 ‎老天爷
[10:17] Okay, I’m gonna need some serious comfort food to survive this. ‎好吧 我需要吃点东西 ‎安慰一下自己 不然我会郁闷死的
[10:20] I’m getting Mickey D’s delivered. You want? ‎我打算叫麦当劳的外卖 你要吗?
[10:23] Yeah. ‎好啊
[10:24] [“DIVE” PLAYING]
[10:27] – [MOE SIGHS] – You’re doing great. ‎你画得很好
[10:30] – [CHUCKLES] – Thank God Ben isn’t here ‎谢天谢地
[10:32] to see me doing this. 本不在家 ‎没让他看见我做这种事
[10:34] Where is he? ‎他去哪儿了?
[10:36] He and my mom got into it, so he left to blow off some steam. ‎他和我妈吵架了 ‎所以出去消气去了
[10:39] She’s making him go to some meeting at the school after ‎她逼他去学校
[10:42] about getting his GED. ‎商谈他的高中文凭的事
[10:44] So, he’s gonna be gone all afternoon? ‎那他整个下午都不在家?
[10:46] Yeah. ‎是的
[10:47] Hopefully, that means I don’t have to listen to them ‎希望这意味着我不必再听他俩吵架了
[10:50] fight about it anymore.
[10:51] [KNOCKING ON DOOR]
[10:52] [SOFTLY] Yes! ‎来了!
[10:58] – MAN: Hi. – MOE: Thank you. The tip’s on the app. ‎-嗨 ‎-谢谢 小费在app上
[11:00] MAN: All right. Thanks. ‎好的
[11:02] [INDIE MUSIC PLAYING ON RADIO] 谢谢
[11:06] – [TABITHA SCOFFS] – Okay, I feel better. ‎我感觉好点了
[11:08] But this is still stupid. ‎但这样做还是很蠢
[11:10] Yeah, true. But Noah would do it for you. ‎是的 没错 但换成是诺亚 ‎他也会为你这样做的
[11:13] Plus, you’re earning, like, major girlfriend points. ‎再说你这个女友将获得很大加分
[11:15] For most glitter? ‎因为最闪亮?
[11:16] No, for supporting him. ‎不 因为你支持他
[11:18] This is telling him that you care about the things that he cares about. ‎这样做可以让他知道 ‎你在乎他在乎的事
[11:22] Okay, but why a poster? ‎好吧 但干嘛要用海报?
[11:24] Couldn’t I just say this to him? ‎直接告诉他不行吗?
[11:25] And I would never say, “Soccer to ’em” in real life. ‎而且在现实生活中
[11:29] [BOTH CHUCKLE] ‎我绝不会说“好好教训他们”
[11:30] But the poster lets everyone know that you’re into him. ‎但这张海报能让所有人知道你喜欢他
[11:33] Plus, I mean, ‎而且 我是说
[11:34] it’s gonna make him feel important. I promise. ‎这能让他觉得自己受到重视 ‎我保证
[11:38] Sometimes, I just think… ‎有时候我就想…
[11:40] Noah and I were better when we were hooking up in secret. ‎当初我和诺亚秘密交往的时候 ‎我们的感情更好
[11:43] Well, yeah, because you’re, like, a commitment-phobe. ‎是啊
[11:47] [SCOFFS] Spoken like a low-key shingler. 因为你害怕承诺 ‎说得像个低调的带状疱疹
[11:50] A what? ‎什么?
[11:51] A shingler. You shingle. You go from guy to guy. ‎带状疱疹 ‎窜来窜去:不断换男友
[11:56] Yeah. In eighth grade, ‎没错
[11:57] it was Nick Palmer, 八年级的时候是尼克·帕尔默
[11:58] then Kurt Lustgarten, then Brady, then Luca. ‎然后是科特·勒斯特加滕 ‎然后是布雷迪 然后是鲁卡
[12:02] – Okay, okay, look– – [CELL PHONE ALARM RINGS] ‎好了 听着
[12:04] – [MOE SCOFFS] – Yeah, I get it. ‎嗯 我懂了
[12:09] Uh, I gotta go. ‎我得走了
[12:10] Oh, where you going? Find a new boyfriend? ‎去哪儿?去找新的男朋友吗?
[12:12] – To find a cure for the shingles. – Oh! [LAUGHS] ‎去找治疗带状疱疹的方子
[12:15] – [“SUMMA” PLAYING] – [MOE CHUCKLES]
[12:18] – [GROUP LAUGHING] – ♪ Sho, I’m a runna ♪
[12:20] ♪ If you wanna ♪
[12:21] ♪ Know, marijuana in the summa ♪
[12:24] ♪ Go dumb and dumba ♪
[12:26] ♪ When I’m off da dro… ♪
[12:29] TABITHA: Hi. ‎嗨
[12:30] Um, I’m here for an appointment with Keisha. ‎我约了凯莎
[12:33] Tabitha? ‎塔比莎?
[12:34] Hey! Marquise told me all about you. ‎嘿!马基斯把你的事都告诉我了
[12:37] Come on in. Welcome to my salon. ‎快进来 欢迎光顾我的发廊
[12:39] C’mon in, sit down. ‎来吧 坐下
[12:40] Well, he says you’re the best in town. ‎他说你是市里最好的
[12:42] Oh, he only says that ’cause I’m his favorite auntie… ‎他那样说 ‎只是因为我是他最喜欢的姑妈
[12:45] – and because it’s true. – [WOMEN LAUGH] ‎还因为我确实是最好的
[12:47] Don’t worry. You’re in good hands. ‎别担心
[12:50] ♪ Turning nights into days ♪ 我手艺很好
[12:52] – ♪ In the summa, what a color ♪ – Yeah. ♪ I ain’t got no whip today… ♪ ‎嗯
[12:57] It’s gon’ take a while, but it’ll be worth it. ‎需要花点时间 不过很值得
[13:00] Change your hair, change your life. ‎改变发型 改变人生
[13:02] Am I right, ladies? ‎对吧 姐妹们?
[13:03] – WOMAN #1: Yes. – WOMAN #2: Right. ‎-对!
[13:05] – [ALL CHUCKLE] – [MUSIC SWELLS] [CLARINET PLAYING] ‎-没错!
[13:26] Hey, are you okay? ‎嘿 你没事吧?
[13:28] What happened earlier? ‎之前是怎么回事?
[13:29] – Uh, nothing. Nothing. – You… ‎-没事 ‎-你…
[13:33] You ran out, and I thought that we were… ‎你一走了之
[13:37] Uh… I guess I… 我还以为我们… ‎我猜我…
[13:39] misread the situation. ‎自作多情了
[13:43] Sorry. ‎抱歉
[13:45] Wait, I… ‎等一下
[13:48] Uh… the truth is I’m… [SIGHS] 我… ‎事实上我…
[13:51] I’m not out. ‎我还没有出柜
[13:53] – Oh. – JILLIAN: It’s just… ‎-哦 ‎-只是…
[13:56] It’s just, I’m not even sure if I’m, like, “gay” gay or… or… ‎只是我还不确定我是同性恋 还是…
[13:59] you know, ’cause I’ve never… I’ve never… ‎你知道 我从未…
[14:02] you know, but I wanna figure it out. ‎你知道 但我想弄清楚
[14:04] Just… uh, in secret. ‎不过要…秘密地
[14:08] Um… I’m not sure I wanna be someone’s secret. [DOOR CLOSES] ‎我不想成为别人的秘密
[14:23] – I’mma need to see the photos. – [“MAKE IT HURT” PLAYING] ‎让我看看照片
[14:27] Wait, so he just slid into your DMs? ‎等一下
[14:29] Mm, kind of a snack. 他直接发私信撩你? ‎一个大帅哥
[14:31] – [LAUGHS] – No, he’s trash. ‎不 他是个渣男
[14:33] I just found out, ‎我刚发现
[14:35] the entire time he was trying to get with me… 他追我的这段时间
[14:37] – KEISHA: Mm-hmm? – …he had a whole-ass girlfriend. ‎他一直有一个实打实的女朋友
[14:39] – KEISHA: No! – I dropped him. ‎-不! ‎-我把他甩了
[14:41] But did you tell the whole-ass girlfriend? ‎但你告诉这个实打实的女朋友了吗?
[14:43] No! That’s not my place. ‎没有 轮不到我多嘴
[14:45] Hm. I don’t need that drama. ‎我可不想卷进这场闹剧
[14:47] I wouldn’t want some woman pitying me when we could both be doing better. ‎如果我是她 我不要别的女人同情 ‎毕竟我们都可以过得更好
[14:50] Exactly. I mean, if I was her, I’d wanna know too. ‎没错 如果我是她 我也想知道
[14:53] I knew I liked you. ‎我就知道我会喜欢你
[14:55] [CHUCKLES]
[14:56] ♪ And all that I feel ♪
[15:04] [MOE SCOFFS SOFTLY]
[15:07] [SIGHS HEAVILY]
[15:14] Lookin’ a little flaccid. ‎看起来有点软趴趴的
[15:16] – Did you stop just to make fun of me? – Oh, I can help you fix it. ‎你停下来就为了取笑我吗? ‎我可以帮忙修车
[15:19] – Seriously? – Yeah, what can I say? ‎-真的? ‎-真的 我能说什么呢?
[15:21] I’m a Renaissance woman. ‎我是个多才多艺的女人
[15:23] Pop your trunk. ‎把后备箱打开
[15:28] Attack on Titan? ‎《进击的巨人》?
[15:30] You a fan? ‎-你喜欢这部动漫?
[15:31] Who isn’t? It’s only the best anime to air in the last, like, five years. ‎-谁会不喜欢呢? ‎这是近五年来最棒的动漫了
[15:34] Dude, I know! That cliffhanger last season? ‎哥们儿 太对了!上一季的那个悬念
[15:36] I did not see that coming. ‎太出人意料了
[15:39] Maybe you’re not so cool after all. ‎也许你没那么酷
[15:40] Are you callin’ me a nerd? ‎你说我是书呆子吗?
[15:42] Well, if the Sorting Hat fits. ‎嗯 要是分院帽合适的话
[15:43] Oh, so we’re mixing fandoms now? ‎所以我们现在志同道合了?
[15:45] You’re keeping up. ‎你听懂了
[15:46] – [TOOL CLANKS] – This stays between us. ‎这件事别告诉别人
[15:48] I’m guessing Noah’s not into anime? ‎我猜诺亚不喜欢动漫
[15:50] You know, I wouldn’t know. ‎我也不知道
[15:51] I’ve never told another human soul about this. ‎这件事我从未告诉过别人
[15:54] I cannot imagine dating someone who’s not into the same things I am. ‎我无法想象 ‎我的约会对象和我没有共同爱好
[15:58] Anyways, thank you for helping. ‎总之 谢谢你帮忙
[16:01] Yeah, hope you’re paying attention. Next time, it’s on you. ‎嗯 希望你好好看着 ‎下次你要自己修了
[16:03] Definitely gonna call AAA. ‎我肯定会呼叫道路救援
[16:06] Oh, uh, don’t forget, you said you’d help me after the game. ‎对了 别忘了 ‎你说过比赛结束后会帮我的
[16:09] Yeah, yeah, as long as I can get a ride to school. ‎嗯 如果我能搭车去学校的话
[16:12] It’s the least I could do… for a fellow Ravenclaw. – [SCOFFS] – [“MIXER” PLAYING] ‎这是我应该做的
[16:20] [MOE SQUEALS] [BOTH LAUGHING AND EXCLAIMING] MOE: Whoa! ‎为了拉文克劳的同学
[16:31] ELODIE: Love. ‎我好喜欢
[16:31] – [ALL LAUGH] – Shit! Me too! ‎对啊!我也是!
[16:33] Wait, this is where you went yesterday? ‎等等 所以你昨天弄头发去了?
[16:35] – For eight hours. – Eight? ‎-弄了八个小时 ‎-八个小时?
[16:37] – Yeah. – What inspired the new look? ‎-对 ‎-怎么想到要改变造型?
[16:38] I mean, it was time for me to decide who I wanna be ‎我是时候决定我想成为怎样的人了
[16:41] instead of just letting people decide for me. ‎不能再让别人替我决定了
[16:43] These braids? All me. ‎这些发辫
[16:45] – MOE: Mm-hmm. – [TABITHA CHUCKLES] 才是真我
[16:47] I get that. ‎我懂
[16:48] Hey, okay. Here for it. [CHUCKLES] ‎嘿 好吧 我很喜欢
[16:51] ♪ All night, all night, yeah, yeah ♪ ‎(发送至吉莉安: ‎放学后见面 好吗?)
[16:59] [CROWD CHEERING AND CLAPPING] Let’s go, Otters! ‎水獭队 加油!
[17:01] – Whoa! Whoo! – CROWD: Let’s go, Otters! ‎水獭队 加油!
[17:05] Let’s go, Otters! ‎水獭队 加油!
[17:09] [INDIE MUSIC PLAYING]
[17:11] [PLAYERS SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY]
[17:15] [CROWD CHANTING] Lakeshore! Lakeshore!
[17:17] Lakeshore! Lakeshore!
[17:20] Lakeshore! Lakeshore!
[17:21] Lakeshore! Lakeshore!
[17:23] Lakeshore! Lakeshore! ‎(4号让观众呐喊!) ‎(我是迪兰的头号粉丝)
[17:25] Oh, shit! ‎糟了!
[17:28] Motherfucker! ‎混账!
[17:29] Shit! ‎见鬼!
[17:30] [CROWD CONTINUES CHEERING]
[17:38] MOE: No! No! ‎不要啊!
[17:41] Shit! [GROANS] ‎见鬼!
[17:42] Come on. ‎快点 ‎嘿 诺亚!
[17:44] [GRUNTS]
[17:46] [CHEERING]
[17:50] – [PLAYER GRUNTS] – [CROWD CHEERS]
[17:52] [NOAH GROANS]
[17:53] – [CAMERA SHUTTER CLICKS] – Hey! Hey, Noah!
[17:56] – They’re running circles around you. – NOAH: What? I’m good. ‎-老兄 你完全不是他们的对手 ‎-什么?我没问题
[17:59] I got this, okay? ‎我能行 好吗?
[18:00] – Do you? – Yeah. ‎-是吗? ‎-是的!
[18:01] [SCOFFS] You can’t even handle your own girlfriend. ‎你连自己的女朋友都搞不定
[18:03] Don’t bring Moe into this. You keep Moe’s name outta this ‎别把小莫扯进来
[18:06] before me and you have a problem. ‎不许提小莫的名字 不然我和你没完
[18:07] – Focus on the game! – All right. Whatever you say, bro. ‎专心比赛! ‎随你怎么说 兄弟
[18:10] But these recruiters, ‎但这些球探
[18:11] they don’t give a shit about the drama in your love life. ‎他们才不管你的感情纠纷呢
[18:14] Just how you play. ‎只关心你的表现
[18:18] [CAMERA SHUTTER CLICKS]
[18:27] Hey. Thanks for meeting me. ‎嘿 ‎谢谢你来见我
[18:32] Yeah. Uh, yeah. What’s up? ‎嗯 什么事?
[18:34] About yesterday… ‎昨天的事…
[18:37] um… I didn’t have the best… ‎对于你说的那番话…
[18:40] reaction to what you said. ‎我的反应不够好
[18:43] It just… kinda caught me off guard. ‎我只是… ‎觉得太突然了
[18:47] Yeah, I’m… ‎嗯 我…
[18:49] I should’ve told you before. I just, um… ‎我应该早点告诉你的 我…
[18:51] I wasn’t sure how to say it. ‎我不知道该怎么说
[18:54] And then I… corner you in a practice room. [CHUCKLES] ‎后来我… ‎又在练习室逼问你
[18:58] Good move, Elodie. ‎干得漂亮 艾洛蒂
[19:00] Well, I… ‎嗯 我…
[19:02] I did bolt in the middle of the date, so… ‎我确实在约会时闪了 所以…
[19:07] Yeah, I’d like to say I… ‎我想说我…
[19:08] know what you’re going through, but the truth is, I… ‎理解你的处境 但其实我…
[19:12] I never had to come out. ‎我从来都不需要出柜
[19:14] I always knew I was gay. ‎我一直知道我是同性恋
[19:16] So did my mom and dad. ‎我妈和我爸也知道
[19:18] Sounds like a dream. [CHUCKLES] ‎听起来很美好
[19:20] Well, there’s plenty I’m still figuring out. [CHUCKLES] ‎嗯 有很多事我还没弄明白
[19:25] And we… get to choose who we wanna be, right? ‎我们… ‎可以选择自己想成为怎样的人 ‎对吧?
[19:31] We’re all just works in progress. ‎我们都还在进步 没有定型
[19:35] Maybe we can progress together? ‎也许我们可以一起进步?
[19:44] Are you sure about this? ‎你确定吗?
[19:59] [CROWD CHEERING]
[20:02] [CAMERA SHUTTER CLICKS]
[20:08] TABITHA: Hey, Kayla. ‎嘿 凯拉
[20:11] Can I talk to you for a second? ‎可以聊两句吗?
[20:13] Barely recognized you. ‎我差点没认出你
[20:15] [SCOFFS]
[20:17] Sure. ‎好的
[20:21] Make it quick. I have to change. Brady’s taking me out after the game. ‎抓紧时间 ‎我还要换衣服 ‎比赛结束后布雷迪要带我出去
[20:25] That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. ‎我想和你谈的就是这件事
[20:28] Look, I know how Brady can get when no one’s around. ‎听着 我知道没有外人的时候 ‎布雷迪会变成什么样
[20:32] – Sometimes he can be rough or aggressive– – Stop! ‎-有时候他会变得粗暴或具有攻击性 ‎-住口!
[20:36] [SCOFFS] He would never hurt me, ‎他绝不会伤害我
[20:39] because unlike you, who literally pulled a knife on him, ‎因为我不会像你一样 对他拔刀相向
[20:42] I’m not a crazy person. ‎我不是个疯子
[20:47] Kayla, look, I’m here if you wanna talk, okay? ‎凯拉 听着 如果你想找人谈心 ‎可以来找我 好吗?
[20:51] No, thanks. ‎不用了
[20:53] [CROWD CHEERS] [WHISTLE BLOWS] 谢谢
[21:04] Hey, don’t mess this up. ‎嘿 别搞砸了
[21:06] [MUTTERS] Fuck off! ‎滚开! ‎(主队
[21:15] [MOE PANTING] 1 客队 2)
[21:22] You fucking got this! ‎你一定能行!
[21:26] [CROWD GROANING]
[21:27] [YELLS]
[21:31] Oh, shit! ‎惨了!
[21:37] [BREATHING SHAKILY]
[21:43] Hey. ‎嘿
[21:48] [NOAH GASPS]
[21:50] What was that? ‎你刚才搞什么?
[21:51] I… I was just cheer– I was cheering for you. ‎我只是加油…我在为你加油
[21:53] Well, you’re not supposed to yell during a penalty kick. ‎罚点球的时候不能大喊大叫!
[21:56] I… I wanted to be here for you. Look, I even made you a sign. I… ‎我想来为你加油 ‎你看 我还做了个牌子
[22:00] It’s a long story. ‎说来话长
[22:02] – Yeah, there’s always an excuse with you. – MOE: Okay, look, I’m sorry. ‎是啊 你总能找到借口 ‎好吧 听着 对不起
[22:04] I’m never gonna be some kind of perfect soccer girlfriend, ‎我永远成不了足球队员的完美女友
[22:07] but I… I was just… I was trying to show up for you. ‎但我只是想来支持你
[22:10] – It shouldn’t be this hard! – What do you want me to do? ‎-应该没有这么难! ‎-你还想让我怎么样?
[22:12] – I’m… I’m– – I’m done. ‎-我…
[22:19] – [DOOR SHUTS] – [MOE BREATHING SHAKILY] ‎-我受够了
[22:25] CHASE: Hey. ‎嘿
[22:26] Are… Are you okay? ‎你没事吧?
[22:30] [PANTING]
[22:32] Pretty sure my boyfriend just broke up with me. ‎我很确定
[22:35] Oh, uh… Um, do you wanna talk about it? 我男朋友刚刚和我分手了 ‎想谈谈吗?
[22:42] Can we just do some robot shit? ‎我们做机器人吧 行吗?
[22:44] ‘Course. ‎当然
[22:47] Tabitha. ‎塔比莎
[22:49] BOTH: Hey. ‎-嘿 ‎-嘿
[22:51] Your hair is fire. ‎你的发型太炫了
[22:53] [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] Thanks. ‎谢谢
[22:56] You okay? ‎你没事吧?
[22:58] Yeah. ‎嗯
[22:59] Wait, what are you doing here? ‎等等 你来干什么?
[23:02] Had my meeting about the GED. ‎来谈高中文凭的事
[23:03] Moe told me about that. How’d it go? ‎小莫跟我说过 谈得怎么样?
[23:06] Total waste of time. ‎完全是浪费时间
[23:08] School’s Moe’s thing, ‎读书是小莫的强项
[23:09] not mine. ‎我不行
[23:11] Then, why don’t you do your thing? ‎那干嘛不做你擅长的事?
[23:13] I don’t know what that is. ‎我不知道我擅长什么
[23:14] Well, you love cooking, so why don’t you go to a cooking school? ‎你喜欢烹饪 干嘛不去读烹饪学校?
[23:20] I like where your head’s at. ‎我喜欢你这个想法
[23:22] Chef Ben’s got a nice ring to it. ‎本大厨觉得很不错
[23:24] [CHUCKLES] Oh, my God, my mom went through a cooking phase ‎天啊 有段时间我妈非常热衷于烹饪
[23:27] where she signed up for every cooking class she could find. ‎能找到的烹饪课全都报名参加了
[23:31] Chrissy Tiegen was her inspiration. ‎克莉丝汀·泰根是她的榜样
[23:33] It’s “Teigen.” ‎是“提根”
[23:34] It’s “Tiegen.” ‎是“泰根”
[23:35] – I’ll send you some links. – [BOTH CHUCKLE] ‎我发几条链接给你
[23:38] Sweet. Thanks. ‎好 谢了
[23:39] But once you become a big, fancy chef, you gotta invite me to the grand opening. ‎不过等你成了大厨 ‎你得邀请我参加盛大的开业典礼
[23:43] [CLICKS TONGUE] Bet. I’ll save you the best seat. ‎没问题 ‎最好的位置给你留着
[23:46] And until then, I need to get some real food. ‎在那之前 ‎我需要好好吃一顿
[23:49] – I’m starving. – Me too. ‎我快饿死了 ‎我也是
[23:52] I know a good place. You down? ‎我知道一个好地方 ‎想去吗?
[23:55] Sure. Why not? ‎好 ‎干嘛不去?
[24:00] MOE: I thought I could just, like, cheer him on from the sidelines, ‎我以为我可以站在场边为他加油
[24:03] but everything was wrong. ‎结果全搞砸了
[24:05] I feel like such an idiot. ‎感觉自己像个白痴
[24:08] Uh, so, you’re bad at being basic? I mean, nobody wants to be basic, ‎所以你不擅长做个平淡的人? ‎没有人希望自己平淡
[24:13] unless… you’re a pH level. ‎除非你是蒸馏水
[24:16] [CHUCKLES]
[24:17] Moe, you are cooler than everybody at that soccer game. ‎小莫 你比那场 ‎足球比赛上的任何人都要酷
[24:24] You’re incredible. ‎你无与伦比
[24:26] Why are you being so nice to me? ‎干嘛对我这么好?
[24:28] I’m not being nice. ‎我不是对你好
[24:31] I’m being honest. ‎我是实话实说
[24:36] [MOE EXHALES SHARPLY]
[24:40] [SOFTLY] Whoa.
[24:43] What was that? ‎这算什么? ‎(凯拉: ‎天啊 布雷迪 你能相信吗?)
[24:44] Uh…
[24:47] MOE: Whoa.
[24:54] [“BLUE COLLAR SEX KITTEN” PLAYING]
[25:03] ♪ It was awkward like F minor The first time I saw you naked ♪
[25:12] ♪ Thought you found Jesus in me While I lied there f-f-faking ♪
[25:21] ♪ Oh, you told your mama I was coming late Again, again, again, again ♪
[25:31] ♪ My brain has a mind of its own I don’t know which way it goes ♪
[25:40] ♪ Party humor, be my human, be my savior ♪
[25:42] ♪ Laugh at my jokes I’ve been on good behavior ♪
[25:49] ♪ May seem filthy Sister calls me little brother ♪
[25:51] ♪ Dirty dancing is my Mexico fun ♪
[25:58] ♪ I’m a dyke, dated guys, ain’t a crime Won’t apologize ♪
[26:02] ♪ For my tribe ♪
[26:09] ♪ I’m a dyke, dated guys, ain’t a crime Won’t apologize ♪
[26:13] ♪ For my tribe ♪
[26:20] [VOCALIZING]
窈窕淑女

文章导航

Previous Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号