Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] Brady, you’re on my hair. 布雷迪 你压到我头发了
[00:16] – What? – Wait, just let me– -什么 -等一下 等我拨一下
[00:18] Hold on, I’m almost done. 别动 我马上好了
[00:20] I know, but Brady, can we– 我知道 布雷迪 可我
[00:25] Shit! Someone’s home. 妈的 有人回来了
[00:28] Um, hey, Dad. 你好啊 爸爸
[00:30] Hey, princess. 你好啊 小公主
[00:32] What up, B-man? 你好 小布
[00:33] Hey, just, uh, just doing some homework. 我们在上面做作业
[00:36] I thought you were playing tennis. 我以为你要去打网球呢
[00:38] Well, I wanted to drop this off. 我就是想把这个给你
[00:40] I know you can’t go a day without it. 我知道你没有它一天也活不下去
[00:43] So, you, uh… 所以你
[00:45] you catch the game last night? 昨晚看比赛了吗
[00:47] Yeah. Stanford’s killing it this season. 看了 斯坦福大学的队简直了
[00:49] Still planning on applying early? 那还准备提前申请么
[00:50] – I’m almost done with my application. – Good. -我的申请基本快完成了 -那就好
[00:53] When you’re ready, let me know. I’ll put in a good word. 等你准备好申请就告诉我 我会替你美言几句
[00:56] The director of admissions was my fraternity brother. 招生办主人是我原来兄弟会的成员
[00:58] Really, Dad? Because you haven’t mentioned that one before. 真的啊 老爸 你原来从来没说起过呢
[01:01] All right. 好了
[01:04] I’m heading to the office. 我要去办公室了
[01:05] – Tell your mom I won’t be home for dinner. – Even on a Sunday? -告诉你妈妈我不回来吃晚饭了 -今天是周日诶
[01:09] Those phones don’t buy themselves. 电话不会自己买自己哦
[01:12] Let’s be more careful with this one. 你和他要小心一点
[01:14] I will. 好的
[01:16] Bye, guys. 再见了二位
[01:37] Spencer! Turn that down! 斯宾塞 关小声点
[01:52] Elodie, what are you doing? 艾洛蒂 你在干吗
[01:54] These blinds are shit. 这个百叶窗简直是屎
[01:56] – I feel like I’m in a prison. – Okay. -我感觉我就想在监狱一样 -好吧
[01:57] So, we can replace them. 我们可以把它换掉
[01:59] I’ll talk to your dad. It’s an easy fix. 我会跟你爸爸说的 很容易换的
[02:01] It’s really hard to sleep in here. 在这真的很难睡着
[02:03] – Spencer’s so loud every morning. – I know. -斯宾塞每天早上都吵死 -我知道
[02:06] Those cartoons drive me crazy, but he’s eight. 那些动画片简直要把我整疯了 但他才八岁
[02:11] Forget it. 算了吧
[02:12] I have to get ready for service day. 我要去为今天的仪式做准备了
[02:15] I left you a KIND bar and Go-Gurt on the counter. 我给你放了一个蛋白棒和吸吸乐在桌上
[02:23] Go-Gurt? 吸吸乐
[02:57] – You guys miss anything? – No. -你俩忘记什么东西没 -没有啊
[03:00] Hey, I saw they hung your self-portrait in the main hall. 我看见他们把你的自拍挂在大厅了
[03:02] You know I love your photos. When are you giving me a copy? 你知道我很喜欢你的照片 能复印一张给我吗
[03:04] You liked it? 你喜欢
[03:08] I really liked it. 真的很喜欢
[03:30] How you doing? 你今天怎么样
[03:31] – I’m good. – Good. -我很好 -那就好
[03:33] You’re not. Look at these little hands. 你明明不好 你看看你的小手
[03:55] Sit with me. 坐我这
[03:57] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:59] – I’m Elodie. – AJ. -我叫艾洛蒂 -AJ
[04:01] I was new, once upon a time. 我曾经也是新生
[04:04] I like your backpack. 我喜欢你的背包
[04:06] Vintage JanSport is having its moment. 复古背包一度很流行
[04:08] It was my mom’s. She’s the one with good taste. 这是我妈妈的 她才比较有品位
[04:11] Love that. 这太棒了
[04:13] I’m putting together a protest-inspired lookbook. 我在整理一个抗议者主题的街拍板块
[04:15] Do you mind? 你介意我拍你吗
[04:17] No, go ahead. 不 你拍吧
[04:29] It has to be illegal for the school not to bring us water. 学校不给我们提供水肯定是违法的
[04:32] They told us to bring our own on the permission slip. 他们在许可单上提示我们要自己带
[04:35] What, do you, like, work for the school? 你是在帮学校做事吗 还是怎么着
[04:39] I know soccer is all legs, but honestly, that’s sad. 虽然足球全靠脚力 但你这也太可悲了
[04:42] Your shoveling is so weak. 你臂力明显不足嘛
[04:44] Mind your own business, okay? 管好你自己吧 好吗
[04:47] Maybe you are my business. 说不定你也有归我管的一天
[04:56] – Here. – Stop! Put it in the bag. -看这 -别这样 把它放袋子里来
[05:05] Yo, dude, you mind? 哥们 不好意思
[05:07] We’re trying to work here, all right? 我们在这里做正事呢 好吧
[05:09] Keep going. 到别处去吧
[05:10] Keep going on your little bike. 骑你的小破车快走吧
[05:12] Brady, come on. Come on. 布雷迪 好了别这样
[05:13] What? 又怎么了
[05:14] Hey, guys, look, I can’t tell. 各位 我实在是分辨不出
[05:16] Is he homeless or just having the most epic walk of shame? 他到底是个流浪汉还是在搞羞耻行为艺术
[05:21] Come on. Keep going. 来吧 赶紧滚吧
[05:32] Have you ever considered shaving your head? 你有想过剃光头吗
[05:34] I don’t think I have the right head shape for that. 我并不觉得我的头型适合剃光
[05:37] Your instinct as the new girl is to blend in, 作为一个新来的 你的直觉告诉你要合群
[05:40] when it really should be to stand out. 但其实你该放飞自我
[05:45] They’re planting those trees too close together. 他们把那些树种得太近了
[05:47] Amber! I said six feet! 安珀 我告诉过你要间隔6英尺
[06:05] Here. 这个给你
[06:10] I’m really sorry about what happened back there. 我对刚刚的事情很抱歉
[06:15] Thanks. 谢了
[06:33] Put your hand here and then just, like… 把你的手放在这里 然后这样铲
[06:35] I remember you being much stronger. 我印象中你没有那么弱
[06:37] Damn, so you’re saying I fell off. 要命 你是在说我退步了吗
[06:40] I mean, at least I don’t have a complete winter body. 我是说 至少我可没有发福
[06:44] Don’t you ever miss wearing pants? 你怀念穿裤子了的感觉吗
[06:45] Don’t you ever wanna dig a hole and bury yourself? 你怀念想要挖个坑埋掉自己的感觉吗
[06:48] If my goal was to bury a body, it would be yours, 我如果想要挖坑 那也肯定为了埋你
[06:50] and trust me, you would be six feet under by now. 如果我这样做 你现在肯定已经死透了
[06:52] Did you hear that? She threatened me. 你听见了吗 她在威胁我
[06:54] Hey, hey. Okay, why don’t we all just try 好了好了 我们不如都回归到
[06:56] to stay in the service-day spirit? 服务日的氛围中去吧
[06:57] Yeah? All right. 好吗 可以吧
[07:00] She’s such a troll. 她真是个KY婊
[07:08] That was a little aggressive. 这样说过分了
[07:10] I was just kidding. 我只是在说笑而已
[09:04] Where’d you go? 你去哪了
[09:06] Just shopping. 随便逛逛
[09:08] Oh, is that what you call it? 所以你把这种行为叫做逛逛
[09:09] I went to Hollister. I like their jeans. 我去了霍利斯特 我喜欢他家的牛仔裤
[09:13] What are we doing here? 我们在这干吗
[09:16] Things are about to get interesting. 好戏要上演了
[09:21] 殿堂 成人玩具及刊物有售
[09:30] Can I help you with something? 需要帮忙吗
[09:32] Yes, where is the “Girl-on-girl” Section? 是的 蕾丝边区在哪里
[09:35] Aisle three. 第三条道
[09:37] – You’re gay? – You are, remember? -你是同性恋吗 -我不 但你是啊
[09:40] You can get something for your girlfriend. 你可以在这给你女朋友搞点东西
[09:42] Yeah, good idea. 好主意
[09:49] It’s a little small for me, personally. 这对我来说有点小了
[09:52] – Totally. – I was kidding. -没错 -我开玩笑的
[09:55] Me too. 我也是
[09:56] So, this is where we hang out now? 我们现在都到这种地方玩了吗
[09:58] Yeah, you know, a real Central Perk. 真正的中央公园
[10:00] I thought you were just fucking with me. 我以为你们只是在逗我玩呢
[10:02] No, I’m learning Elodie’s kinky. 不 我在学习艾洛蒂的癖好
[10:04] And, sadly, that’s kind of a compliment from this one. 可惜 这句话说起来还是夸赞
[10:11] I… 我…
[10:12] didn’t realize how much horsepower this had. 不知道这马力这么大
[10:26] Lingerie? 女士内衣
[10:27] Are you really that basic? 你真的这么低级吗
[10:29] What else are you into? Horoscopes and fat babies? 你还喜欢什么 占星术和胖宝宝吗
[10:31] Right. Because if everyone likes something, it must be lame. 没错 因为有人要是喜欢什么 那就太烂了
[10:35] Kinda. Yeah. 差不多吧
[10:39] I hope it’s for you and not him. 希望这是给你自己的 而不是给他
[10:41] Because otherwise, 因为不然的话
[10:42] lingerie is just some one-sided patriarchal bullshit. 那内衣只是家长无意义的说教了
[10:48] So, is this more your speed? 你更喜欢这样的吗
[11:07] I mean, at the very least, 至少
[11:09] you could just not pick the obvious choice. 你可以不用选个这么显眼的
[11:12] And what am I supposed to do? 那我该怎么办
[11:13] Listen to your relationship advice? 听从你对于感情的建议吗
[11:14] I’m just saying, like… 我只是说
[11:16] Do you even care about what pleases you? 你在乎到底什么能让你快乐吗
[11:22] What about you, Elodie? 你呢 艾洛蒂
[11:24] You’re awfully quiet. 你好安静
[11:26] What about me? 我怎么了
[11:28] What kind of stuff are you and your girlfriend into? 你和你的女朋友喜欢什么
[11:31] You know, just the usual… stuff. 就是普通的…东西
[11:35] I don’t really have a lot to compare it to. 我没有多少可以比较的对象
[11:38] Aw. That’s cute. 真可爱
[11:39] Like you’ve been with that many people. 说得好像你和很多人一起过似的
[11:41] Wasn’t Brady the first guy you boned? 布雷迪不是你的第一个男人吗
[11:43] Can you please not yell that out? 你能不能别喊得这么响
[11:45] – You didn’t answer the question. – Yes. -你没有回答问题 -好吧
[11:47] Okay, I mean, how many guys have you had sex with? 你又和几个男人上过床
[11:50] Two or three. Depending on how you look at it. 两三个吧 得看你的标准了
[11:52] – Who? – Don’t worry about it. -谁 -不用你操心
[11:54] Uh, guys? 伙计们
[11:55] I kind of need your help in here. 我有点需要你们的帮助
[11:58] I’m stuck. 我卡住了
[11:59] Oh, boy. 天啊
[12:01] Okay, so, what’s happening here? 到底怎么回事
[12:03] Well, I figured they haven’t been washed. 我觉得这些东西可能没洗过
[12:06] – So… – I got you. -所以 -我来
[12:08] Let me guess. 我来猜猜看
[12:09] First time you guys did it was Valentine’s Day. 你们第一次做是情人节
[12:12] I’m seeing, like, rose petals on the bed and shit like that. 我觉得应该是床上撒玫瑰花瓣什么的
[12:15] No, actually it was winter formal 不 其实是冬季舞会
[12:17] and it was the first night we said, “I love you.” 那时我们第一次互相说”我爱你”
[12:20] Sounds about right. 听起来差不多
[12:21] Sounds pretty perfect to me. 我觉得很完美
[12:24] It was. 没错
[12:25] Oh, my gosh. 天啊
[12:30] Free. 自由了
[12:32] Actually, it was pretty quick. 其实 很快
[12:36] That… doesn’t sound surprising. 并不意外
[12:38] Everything before sex is kind of the best part anyway. 说到底 性爱前的一切才是最美好的部分
[12:42] Sex can honestly be so weird, but also really good. 老实说性爱很奇怪 但也很美好
[12:46] How about you, huh? 你呢
[12:48] Have you and your girlfriend done it before? 你跟你女朋友之前做过吗
[12:50] Yeah. A bunch of times. 有 很多次
[12:52] Really? ‘Cause I’m getting major virgin vibes. 真的吗 因为我感受到了浓厚的处女气息
[12:55] Ignore her. 别理她
[12:56] Was your first time as special as a winter formal? 你们的第一次像冬季舞会一样特别吗
[13:00] It wasn’t anything special. It was just, like, a Tuesday. 没什么特别的 就像某个周二
[13:08] It’s cute. 这很可爱
[13:09] And it’s for me. 是给我自己的
[13:15] So… what’s it going to be? 所以…要挑什么礼物呢
[13:21] There’s just so many. I don’t know. 太多了 我不知道
[13:24] Maybe this will work? 这个有用吗
[13:27] What would you need a cock ring for? Like, a strap-on? 你要公鸡环干什么 绑上去吗
[13:30] – It feels a little advanced. – Yeah, how would that even work? -这有点太过了 -这有什么用
[13:38] So, can you show us a photo of Zoey? 你能给我们看看佐伊的照片吗
[13:42] Like, I really need a visual, 我真的需要直观的印象
[13:44] and like, what is her last name? Or, like, 她姓什么 或者
[13:45] what does she even look like? You never even show us her, ever. 她长得怎么样 你从来没给我们看过
[13:48] Okay, fine. 好吧
[13:51] I don’t have a girlfriend. 我没有女朋友
[13:56] I’ve… 我…
[13:57] never had a girlfriend. 从来没有女朋友
[14:01] I’ve never had sex. 我从来没做过爱
[14:07] So, what are you? Like, pathological? 那你是什么 病态的吗
[14:11] I didn’t mean to lie. 我不是有意说谎
[14:13] I just… 只是…
[14:14] kinda came out the other day. 那天随口说的
[14:17] So, who is Zoe? 所以 佐伊是谁
[14:19] She’s a friend from home. 老家的一个朋友
[14:23] She has a girlfriend, just… 她有女朋友 只是…
[14:25] not me. 不是我
[14:27] I’ve wanted it to be something more, but… 我想要更进一步 但…
[14:31] she didn’t. 她不愿意
[14:36] That sucks. 太糟糕了
[14:41] You know what you need? 你知道你需要什么吗
[14:43] This. 这个
[14:44] Because before you love someone else, you got to love yourself. 因为爱别人之前 你得先爱自己
[14:58] I didn’t mean to make things weird. 我并不想把事情弄得这么尴尬
[15:04] Turns out, not all of your advice is useless. 看来 你的建议并非一无是处
[15:15] Excuse me. Can I check your bag? 不好意思 我能检查一下你的背包吗
[15:18] Oh, hello again. 你好啊
[15:29] We cool? 可以了吗
[15:30] Good, because I’m having some sensitivity down there. 很好 因为我下面有些敏感
[15:35] You know how it is. 你知道是什么意思
[15:36] What are your thoughts on this brand of lube? 你觉得这个牌子的润滑油怎么样
[15:42] Slick, Moe. I seriously 厉害 莫 我真的以为
[15:43] thought we were going to be caught for sure. 我们肯定要被抓了
[15:45] Not me. 我可不会
[15:46] Who– 谁
[15:48] Oh, Luca, what do you want from us? 卢卡 又想干什么
[15:50] “Cool show tonight at PT, 10:00 p.m.” “今晚十点 纸老虎 有很棒的演出”
[15:54] Luca’s kinda hot. 卢卡挺有型的
[15:58] What? I can still tell. 怎么了 我还是看得出来的
[15:59] Yeah, if you’re into the whole dark, mysterious– 当然 如果你喜欢黑暗的 神秘的…
[16:01] Oh, shit, it’s your dad. 坏了 那是你爸
[16:03] Oh, shit. 糟了
[16:12] Oh, fuck. 该死
[16:14] That’s… 那…
[16:15] not your mom. 不是你妈
[16:46] Well, you know I love when I can get you all to myself. 你知道我很喜欢独自占有你的全部
[16:48] You say that, but… 你是这么说
[16:50] most of the time, you have ten guys around. 但大多数时候你身边都有一堆人
[16:54] Well, no one’s around right now. 现在旁边没人
[17:17] I actually just remembered… 我才想起来
[17:19] I got something for us. 我给我们俩准备了一些东西
[17:22] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[17:23] I just thought… 我只是觉得
[17:24] maybe we could try… 也许我们可以试试
[17:26] this. 这个
[17:30] Why? What for? 为什么 用它干什么
[17:33] I talked to friends 我和朋友们聊过
[17:34] and they said that this could make things a bit more fun. 她们说这个能增加点情趣
[17:39] I’m not sure how you want me to take this. 我不知道你想让我怎么接受
[17:42] – Brady, I was just– – No. Fuck this. -布雷迪 我只是… -绝对不行
[17:45] God, why is nothing ever good enough for you? 天呐 为什么对你来说什么都不够好
[17:50] So that’s it? End of conversation? 就这样了吗 结束了吗
[17:54] Yeah. You should go. 是的 你该走了
[17:58] – Brady– – No, I asked you to leave! -布雷迪 -不 我请你离开
[18:57] Well, shit. 糟糕
[19:00] That’s not great. 这可不好
[19:03] It’s unlocked. 门没锁
[19:08] I’ve seen a porn that starts just like this. 我看过一部黄片的开头就是这样
[19:10] I bet I know how it ends. 我猜我知道结局
[19:12] I didn’t think you would be coming by. 我没想到你会过来
[19:14] Why? 为什么
[19:16] We had plans. 我们有过计划
[19:18] Remember? 你还记得吗
[19:19] Yeah, I remember. 是的 我记得
[19:21] I also remember seeing you flirt with your ex. 我还记得我看见你和你前任调情
[19:24] What? Does sitting next to someone on the bus count as flirting? 什么 在公共汽车上坐在她旁边也算调情吗
[19:27] ‘Cause if so, I may have a lot of people to apologize to. 因为如果算的话 可能我需要给许多人道歉
[19:30] Oh, so you’re just a bus whore. Got it. 所以你是公交痴汉 我知道了
[19:33] Oh, you caught me. Don’t shoot. 你抓到我了 别开枪
[19:36] This isn’t about the bus. 不是公交车的事
[19:37] She came for me and you didn’t do shit. 她来找我 而你却什么都没做
[19:40] I really don’t understand you. 我真的不理解你
[19:41] You want me to pretend like we’re not tight, 你想让我装作我们不熟
[19:43] but you also want me to have your back? 但你也想让我支持你吗
[19:44] No, I just didn’t take you for such a lemming. 我只是没把你当作一只旅鼠[隔岸观火的人]
[19:46] – What’s a lemming? – Forget it. -什么旅鼠 -算了
[19:49] Come on. 拜托
[19:50] I’m being serious. 我很严肃
[19:53] What do you want from me? 你想让我做什么
[19:55] Right now, I just want you to leave. 现在我只想让你离开
[20:39] Look… 听着
[20:40] I know the kind of girl 我知道你是那种
[20:41] used to getting what you want. 想得到什么就能得到什么的女孩
[20:42] I just… 我只是…
[20:44] can’t be a part of your high school drama. 不想参加你的高中闹剧
[20:48] I’ll see you around. 回头见
窈窕淑女

文章导航

Previous Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号