Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:34] Hey, are you registered to vote? 你可以投票了吗
[00:36] You’ll be 18 in 2020, and I’m literally gonna track down 你到2020年就满18岁了 我会找到每一个
[00:38] every single person who doesn’t vote and end them. 不肯投票的家伙吃掉
[00:45] Do you know her? 你认识她吗
[00:46] – Some new girl. – Weird. -就是个新来的 -真奇怪
[00:49] I’ve been trying to be bad at chemistry, 我也想自己化学烂一点
[00:51] but I can’t help myself. 但我也控制不住啊
[00:52] I always correct him when he’s wrong. 我总是在他说错的时候纠正他
[00:54] Sometimes it feels like I’ll never trap a man. 有时候我感觉我永远留不住男人了
[00:59] Who’s Zoey? 佐伊是谁
[01:01] Someone from home. 我家那边的人
[01:02] It’s her birthday? 是她的生日吗
[01:03] Yeah, this weekend. 嗯 这周末
[01:05] You gonna go? 你要去吗
[01:06] Well, no. I’m like, here. 不 我在这里
[01:09] Right, right. See you in third. 对对对 第三节课见
[01:14] This STEM program in Korea is a big deal. 这个韩国的STEM项目很重要
[01:18] I know. 我知道
[01:19] What does your mom think? 你妈妈怎么看
[01:22] She’s totally pumped. 她很兴奋
[01:25] Yeah, I just don’t want to go all in before it’s official. 我只是不想在还没定的时候就和她说
[01:29] With your grades and my recommendation, 你的成绩再加上我的推荐
[01:31] you’ve got a real chance. 你的机会很大
[01:33] Just work on your attendance. 准备好你的申请表
[01:36] I’ll make sure your transcripts get sent in. 我会把你的成绩单寄过去的
[01:38] Thanks, man. 谢谢你 先生
[01:43] What did Dunford nail you for this time? 这次邓福德又抓到你什么了
[01:45] You know, same shit as always. 还是老样子
[01:47] Got it out for me. 赖我一顿
[01:49] We’re gonna go make a bong out of a Nalgene. 我们准备用离心管做个水烟斗
[01:51] You in? 你来吗
[01:53] Let me catch up with you guys later. 我待会再来找你们
[02:03] It went right to her. Right. 直接冲她去了 对
[02:08] God, stop. I’m serious. Don’t kiss me. 天啊 别 我是认真的 别亲我
[02:10] Why? 为什么
[02:11] Because we’re in a goddamn aquarium, 因为我们在水族馆呢
[02:13] and people can see us. 大家会看到的
[02:14] – Would that be so bad? – Yes. -那样不好吗 -没错
[02:17] Don’t be stupid. 别傻了
[02:18] That’s why you like me. 所以你才喜欢我嘛
[02:20] It’s a Beauty and the Beast fantasy where I’m all dumb… 这就是《美女与野兽》 我傻乎乎的
[02:23] and you get off on that. 你掌控全局
[02:25] Finally, someone gets what kind of Disney princess I am. 终于有人知道我是哪个迪士尼公主了
[02:29] Was Belle even a princess? 贝尔算是公主吗
[02:32] Who are you? 你到底是谁
[02:34] So let’s meet up after practice. 那我们训练后见
[02:36] I can’t. 我不行
[02:37] I’m watching movie with my mom. 我要和我妈妈看电影
[02:39] But I’ll hit you up after. 但我可以看完后再来找你
[02:41] I’ll be at Ravi’s. 我会在拉维家
[02:43] Okay. 好吧
[02:44] Or… 或者
[02:47] uh, I could come watch a movie with you and your mom. 我可以跟你和你妈妈一起看电影
[02:50] Yeah. She’d love me. 她会喜欢我的
[02:53] Yeah, I’m not sure I’m looking for my mom to love you. 我不确定会不会想让我妈妈喜欢上你
[03:00] But I will hit you up later. 但我结束后会来找你的
[03:04] Okay? 好吗
[03:06] Okay. 好吧
[03:17] But it’s Zoey’s birthday. 但这是佐伊的生日
[03:19] Well, I know it sucks to miss your best friend’s party, 我知道你不想错过你最好朋友的派对
[03:21] but Jenna and I have a wedding this weekend. 但是我和詹娜这周末有个婚礼
[03:23] It’s too last minute… 太临时了…
[03:24] You don’t even have to come. 你不用一起来
[03:25] I can stay with people. I just need a plane ticket. 我可以和大家一起 我只需要一张飞机票
[03:28] It’s like $300. I can pay you back. 就300元 我可以还你
[03:30] I don’t like the idea of you 我不喜欢让你
[03:31] going back there all alone, okay? Not this soon. 一个人回去 不想这么快
[03:34] Dad, seriously. 爸爸 认真的吗
[03:36] I don’t have anybody here. 我这里没有认识的人
[03:38] I miss my friends. 我想我的朋友们
[03:44] How about I take you next month? 我下个月带你回去吧
[03:47] – But the party is this weekend. – There will be other parties. -但是派对是在这周末 -还会有别的派对的
[03:50] Zoey will understand. 佐伊会理解的
[03:52] I’m sorry, kiddo. 我很抱歉 孩子
[03:54] But hey, 但是
[03:55] Jenna and I thought it would be nice 我和詹娜想着如果我们像一家人一样
[03:57] to do something as a family. 一起做点什么会很好
[03:59] So… 所以
[04:00] I scored four tickets to the Blazers. 我买了四张开拓者队的票
[04:03] Season opener tonight. 今晚是季初赛
[04:05] – What are the Blazers? – Our basketball team. -什么是开拓者 -我们的篮球队
[04:07] Rip City, baby. 撕裂之城啊 宝贝
[04:10] I’m not really into basketball. 我对篮球不那么感兴趣
[04:16] Come on. 来吧
[04:17] Spencer’s got his own jerseys and everything. 斯宾塞准备了他自己的运动衫和所有东西
[04:20] He might even let you borrow one. 他没准会让你借一件
[04:59] I haven’t lifted anything in weeks. 我一周都没偷过东西
[05:04] Feels good. 感觉很棒
[05:05] Got a new job. 有了份新工作
[05:07] Working at this club Over On Ash. 我在在灰烬上这个俱乐部工作
[05:10] You know, first week there I… 你懂得 第一周我
[05:13] took a few bottles of booze. 偷了几瓶酒
[05:15] No big deal. 不是什么大事
[05:18] But then, 但之后
[05:18] the owner started buying tacos every night 店主开始对员工像家人一样
[05:21] as family meal for the staff. So… 每晚买玉米卷作为家庭餐 所以
[05:24] that made me feel shitty. 这让我很难受
[05:27] So I stopped. 所以我收手了
[05:31] Thank you for that share, Luca. 感谢你的分享 卢卡
[05:39] Do we have any birthdays today? 我们今天有谁过生日吗
[05:43] It’s kind of like tribal electro-pop. 有点像部落的电子流行音乐
[05:46] Her song “Warpaint” is amazing. 她的那首《战斗油彩》惊为天人
[05:50] Yeah, Frankie Simone. 是啊 弗兰基·西蒙
[05:53] Thanks, dude. You won’t regret it. 谢谢 哥们 你不会后悔的
[05:56] All– All right. 好的
[05:59] I love Frankie Simone. She’s so good. 我超爱弗兰基·西蒙 她很棒
[06:02] – You know her? – So good. -你知道她 -真棒
[06:04] What are we talking about? 我们在说什么
[06:06] This band tonight at Paper Tiger. 今晚在纸老虎表演的乐队
[06:08] You guys should come. 你们应该来啊
[06:11] Tonight, I don’t know. 今晚 我不知道
[06:13] Yeah… No. 不了
[06:16] What about… 那你呢
[06:17] Tabitha? 塔比莎
[06:21] Yeah, being forced to come here is enough for me. 被迫来这里对我来说已经足够了
[06:23] Yeah, don’t really think it’s your scene. 别真以为这是你的独角戏
[06:26] You don’t know anything about me. 你对我一无所知
[06:29] And yet he’s not wrong. 然而他说的没错
[06:31] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思
[06:35] I, on the other hand, have plans. 我 另一方面 还有别的计划
[06:37] So… 所以
[06:39] Cool. Well, if you come by, just… 好的 如果你来 就
[06:41] drop my name at the door. 跟门卫报我的名字
[06:43] Cool. I will. 好的 我会的
[06:48] You are so yourself. 你真是太自以为是了
[07:19] Dad, you’re home. 爸爸 你回来了
[07:22] How was school? 今天在学校过得怎么样
[07:24] School-ish. But thank you 就学校那样 但是谢谢你
[07:25] for looking at the East of Eden essay. 帮忙看了伊甸园东边这篇文章
[07:28] I got an A. 我得了A
[07:29] I knew you’d like Steinbeck. 我就知道你会喜欢斯坦贝克
[07:31] Hey, stop, stop. I’m trying to get the right filter. 停 我在试着找到合适的滤镜
[07:35] It’s a salad, Mom. 这是个沙拉 妈妈
[07:36] Don’t hate on my brand. 不要恨我的品牌
[07:39] And what’s your brand exactly? 你的品牌是什么
[07:43] I am all for you being a social influencer… 我全力支持你做一个社会影响者
[07:46] but… when you call me to dinner, 但是 当你叫我来吃完饭
[07:47] can it be after you’ve taken your photos? 可不可以是在你拍完照片之后
[07:49] – I’m starving here. – Okay, okay! -我都快饿死了 -好啦
[07:52] I’m almost done. 就快好了
[07:56] See? I’m done. 看吧 我好了
[07:59] Is that what you’re wearing tonight? 你今晚就穿这个
[08:02] I-I think Brady’s here. 应该是布雷迪到了
[08:07] – Hey, Brady. – Hey, finally I’m not outnumbered. -布雷迪 -终于不是女多男少了
[08:10] Come on. Sit. 快来 坐
[08:11] But we’re about to go out. 可是我们要出去了
[08:13] We can go to Ravi’s later. 我们可以晚点再去拉维家
[08:14] But we’re supposed to have dinner, the two of us. 可我们说好了两个人吃晚餐
[08:17] Yeah, but there’s food here. 没错 可这里有吃的
[08:20] This looks great, guys. Thank you. 这看着棒极了 谢谢你们
[08:23] A hundred and twenty-one likes already. 已经有121个赞了
[08:26] That’s awesome. 太棒了
[08:28] Man. Are those pomegranate seeds? 天啊 那是石榴籽吗
[08:33] Hey, Mom! 妈
[08:34] Ready for some greasy Chinese and gratuitous violence? 准备好吃油腻中餐 看无端暴力片了吗
[08:39] Don’t hate me. 别讨厌我
[08:40] You picked up an extra shift. 你要加班了
[08:42] Sorry. Rain check? 抱歉 改天再看吧
[08:45] For dinner. 给你吃晚饭用
[08:47] – We will Kill Bill another time. – All good. -我们下次再看《杀死比尔》 -好
[08:49] – I love you. – I love you, too. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[09:13] You sure you’ll be okay? 你确定你没事吗
[09:14] It’s just cramps. I’ll live. 只是腹痛 我不会有事的
[09:16] It’s biological. 那是生物学
[09:18] Hey, right. Right. 没错 没错
[09:19] We shouldn’t be back too late. I left you turmeric tea. 我们应该不会太晚回来 我给你留了姜黄茶
[09:21] Seems to do the trick. 似乎能治腹痛
[09:25] You can wear my hat to the next game. 你可以戴我的帽子去看下一场比赛
[09:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:29] Okay. We’ll be home around 11. 我们会十一点左右回来
[09:31] Text us if you need anything, okay? 需要什么就给我们发信息 好吗
[09:33] Go, Blazers! 开拓者冲啊
[09:48] – Put that away. – You scared me. -把那个收起来 -你吓到我了
[09:49] Yeah, well, good. 很好
[09:51] Are they checking IDs? 他们在查证件吗
[09:52] Only if you’re drinking. 喝酒才会查
[09:53] But they might not let you in 不过如果他们知道你来自红色州
[09:55] if they know you’re from a red state. 可能不会让你进去
[09:57] – New Mexico’s not a red state. – Redder than here. -新墨西哥不是红色州 -比这里红
[10:01] I should probably just go. I have to be home by 11. 或许我该直接走 我必须十一点前到家
[10:03] Nut up, lady. 胆子大点 姐们
[10:06] We’re with Luca. 我们是和卢卡一起的
[10:11] Hello. 你好
[10:14] Good evening… ma’am. 晚上好 女士
[10:21] Dude, you’re so eliminated. 老兄 你死定了
[10:24] I got this! Got… this. 我能行 能行
[10:26] Yes. 棒
[10:27] Did you see that double combo? 你看到我那双连击了吗
[10:29] Savage. 凶猛
[10:31] I got this. 我能行
[10:31] How much longer do you think you want to hang out? 你还想在这里待多久
[10:34] What? We can’t go yet. You’re up next. 什么 我们还不能走 下一局你上
[10:36] I thought we’re doing something else. 我们不是要做其他事吗
[10:38] I’ll make it up to you, okay? Here. 我会补偿你的 好吗 来
[10:42] Promise. 我保证
[10:44] No mercy, asshole. 毫不留情 混蛋
[11:02] *Need you, want you* *需要你 想要你*
[11:06] *Need you, want you* *需要你 想要你*
[11:10] *Need you, want you* *需要你 想要你*
[11:13] *Need you, want you* *需要你 想要你*
[11:17] *Need you, want you* *需要你 想要你*
[11:21] *Need you, want you…* *需要你 想要你*
[11:24] Glad you made it. 很高兴你来了
[11:25] Thanks for inviting me. 多谢邀请
[11:27] What time does Frankie Simone go on? 弗兰基·西蒙什么时候上台
[11:30] Ten. 十点
[11:37] She’s pretty crazy live. It’s worth hanging out. 她现场特别棒 值得来玩一趟
[11:41] Okay. 好的
[11:42] I’ll be back at the bar, but come find me later? 我要回吧台了 不过晚点来找我
[11:45] Yeah. 好
[11:59] There you are. 你在这里啊
[12:01] You found me. 你找到我了
[12:03] I saw Luca. 我看到卢卡了
[12:04] He’s so cool. 他好酷
[12:07] Super cool. 超级酷
[12:20] *I don’t have you in my life* *你不在我生命中*
[12:23] *Just like anyone…* *就像任何一个*
[12:31] Thought you weren’t coming. 还以为你不会来了
[12:33] Well, I did. 本来不想来的
[12:37] So, what kind of terrible night brought you here? 这是什么糟糕的夜晚 把你带到这来了
[12:39] It’s honestly not that interesting. 确实没什么意思
[12:42] I’m interested. 我挺感兴趣的
[12:45] – Can I get that IPA that’s on tap? – Hey. -能给我一杯印度啤酒吗 -喂
[12:48] – You okay? – Yeah. No. It’s fine. -你没事吧 -没事
[12:53] Nice watch. 这块表很好看
[12:56] It’s my grandpa’s. 这是我爷爷的
[12:58] Tell me about him. 跟我聊聊他吧
[13:00] You want to talk about my grandpa? 你想听我爷爷的故事
[13:03] Why not? 有何不可
[13:06] Well, he was great. 他很了不起
[13:08] He was an artist. 他是位艺术家
[13:09] Well, he was a carpenter, but he always wanted to be an artist. 他是位木匠 但他一直想当艺术家
[13:13] When I was little, we used to go to the park and sketch together. 我小的时候 我们经常一起去公园写生
[13:18] It’s stupid. 真是太傻了
[13:20] I don’t think so. 我不觉得
[13:30] Luca! 卢卡
[13:31] Shit, I gotta go back to work. 该死 我得回去工作了
[13:35] To be continued? 还能继续聊吗
[13:42] This song’s called “Just Lie Down.” 这首歌的歌名是《就躺下吧》
[13:53] So, I thought you said you weren’t coming. 你好像说过你不来了
[13:56] Changed my mind. 改变主意了
[13:57] What’s your excuse? Glossier having a pop-up sale in the back? 你找了什么借口 格洛西亚在这后面有直销活动吗
[14:01] Nice jacket. 夹克不错
[14:03] You got a drink without a wristband? 你没戴腕套就拿到酒了
[14:05] Swiped it from some guy. 从某个人那偷的
[14:07] You steal from people, too? 你还从人身上偷东西吗
[14:09] Only assholes. 只从蠢货那偷
[14:16] I gotta go to the bathroom. 我得去趟洗手间
[14:20] – Hey, don’t you have a boyfriend? – Why do you care? -你不是有男朋友吗 -你关心这个干吗
[14:24] I saw you throwing yourself at Luca. 我看到你在对卢卡献媚呢
[14:25] Albuquerque’s obviously into him. 阿尔布开克绝对喜欢他
[14:27] Since when? 什么时候开始的
[14:29] Maybe if you paid attention 如果你能关注一下别人 而不是自己
[14:30] to someone other than yourself, you’d know. 你就知道了
[14:43] It’s sick. I love it. 这件太酷了 我很喜欢
[14:45] So, how do you want to do this? Cash or Venmo? 那你打算怎么付钱呢 现金还是转账
[14:49] I’m just gonna try it on in the mirror real quick. 我先穿上照照镜子 很快
[15:05] I have a boyfriend. 我有男朋友
[15:09] Okay. 好吧
[15:21] Wait, you owe me! 等等 你欠我钱呢
[15:23] Owe you what? Get off! 欠你什么 滚开
[15:28] – Leaving so soon? – Not soon enough. -这么快就要走了 -还不够早
[15:32] – What the hell? – She took my jacket. -怎么了 -她把我的夹克穿走了
[15:40] Yo! Wait! 你 等等
[15:46] – Screw you! – Hey! -去你的 -喂
[15:48] What the… 该死
[15:51] What just happened? 发生什么事了
[15:52] Who was the girl? That was insane. 那个女孩是谁 这太疯狂了
[15:54] I was trying to sell my jacket 我本来想把我的夹克卖掉
[15:55] and I let her try it on and she took off. 我就让她试了一下 然后她就跑了
[15:58] I’m so stupid. 我太蠢了
[15:59] Fucking Gwen. 该死的格温
[16:00] Okay, rookie move. Never trust someone named Gwen. 新手行动 永远也不要相信叫格温的人
[16:04] Wait, were you selling her the jacket that I gave you? 等一下 你是把我给你的夹克卖给她了吗
[16:06] Rude. 太没礼貌了
[16:07] She stole the jacket that you stole? 她偷走了你偷来的夹克吗
[16:11] – Meta. – Why were you selling that jacket anyway? -梅塔 -你为什么要把那件夹克卖掉
[16:14] I needed the money for a plane ticket home. 我需要钱买回家的机票
[16:17] Why are you going home? 你为什么要回家
[16:19] For… 为了
[16:20] a girl. 一个女孩
[16:26] So… she’s your girlfriend? 她是你的女朋友
[16:29] Zoey? Yeah. 佐伊 没错
[16:31] She’s my girlfriend. 她是我的女朋友
[16:35] Long-distance must suck. 异地恋一定很糟
[16:38] It’s her birthday this weekend. 她的生日在这周
[16:41] I wanted to fly home to surprise her. 我本想飞回去给她一个惊喜
[16:46] Forget it, it’s stupid. 算了吧 太蠢了
[16:49] It’s not stupid. 这不蠢
[16:52] I just… 我只是
[16:55] I feel so alone here. 我在这好孤单
[17:02] Who doesn’t? 谁不孤单
[17:07] Is that supposed to make her feel better? 那本来能让她感觉好一点
[17:09] – I’m just being honest. – Well, honestly… -我只是实话实说 -说实话
[17:11] you’re kinda the worst at making people feel better. 你在安慰人这方面算是最差劲了
[17:15] That’s kinda true. 这话算是没错
[17:20] Plus, you know… 而且 你知道
[17:22] you’re not alone. 你并不孤单
[17:24] Hi, everyone, I’m Frankie Simone. 大家好 我是弗兰基·西蒙
[17:26] I’m so excited to be here tonight. 很高兴今晚来到这里
[17:29] There’s something that should make you feel better. 看她表演应该能让你好受点
[17:32] Zoey loves her. 佐伊超喜欢她
[17:34] Well… 这个嘛
[17:35] she’s not here. 她不在这里
[17:37] *Colors all over me* *颜料遍布我全身*
[17:40] *So when we went to war* *所以当我们开战*
[17:45] *I saw your colors all over me* *我看到你的颜料遍布我全身*
[17:50] *So when we went to war* *所以当我们开战*
[17:55] *I saw your colors all over me* *我看到你的颜料遍布我全身*
[18:00] *So when we went to war* *所以当我们开战*
[18:05] *I saw your colors all over me* *我看到你的颜料遍布我全身*
[18:11] Thank you all so much, we had a great night. 非常感谢你们 我们今晚很开心
[18:15] Love you, Portland. 爱你 波特兰
[18:18] How good is she? 她是不是特别棒
[18:25] 未接来电 布雷迪
[18:28] I got to go. 我得走了
[18:30] Blazers game. Shit. 开拓者比赛 糟糕
[18:32] Me, too. 我也得走了
[18:35] Well… See you around? 回头见
[18:38] Yeah. 好
[19:08] There you are. 你终于回来了
[19:09] Where have you been? Are you okay? 你去哪了 没事吧
[19:11] Sorry, I went for a walk. I texted you. 抱歉 我去散步了 我给你发了信息
[19:14] That was hours ago. 那是好几个小时前了
[19:16] I left you a million messages. 我给你发了好多条信息
[19:18] We were worried. 我们很担心
[19:19] My phone died. 我手机没电了
[19:21] We’re glad you’re okay. 我们很高兴你没事
[19:22] But I think we need to talk about some ground rules. 不过我觉得我们需要谈谈一些基本规则
[19:26] Maybe a curfew. 或许宵禁
[19:29] My mom never gave me a curfew. 我妈妈从没给我规定宵禁
[19:37] I’m tired. 我累了
[19:38] I’m going to bed. 我要去睡了
[19:42] 私人空间 这个世界不真实
[19:47] You scared me. 你吓到我了
[19:48] I mean, you knew I was coming. 你明知道我要来
[19:50] And you left the door unlocked, 你还没锁门
[19:51] so that seems like a “You” problem. 所以那似乎是”你”的问题
[19:57] Can’t lie. 不得不说
[19:58] Your mom getting stuck with the night shift… 你妈妈夜班缠身
[20:02] is really working out in my favor. 实在是对我有利
[20:04] Yeah. God bless the sick children. 是啊 上帝保佑患病儿童
[20:09] Casual reading. 随意阅读
[20:13] Yeah. Kuhn’s theories created a total paradigm shift. 是的 库恩的理论造成了模式大转变
[20:17] The dude is a genius. 那哥们是个天才
[20:20] You’re a genius. 你是个天才
[20:24] Yeah, well, at least you’re hot. 好吧 至少你很性感
[20:28] For the record, I take offense to being objectified. 郑重声明 被视为玩物让我生气
[20:31] Yeah, you seem super offended. 好吧 你看起来超级生气
[20:39] So we’re clear… 我们说清楚了…
[20:42] I know. I’m your dirty little secret. 我知道 我是你肮脏的小秘密
[21:46] Where’d you disappear to? 你刚刚消失到哪去了
[21:48] You’re my good luck charm. I got annihilated after you left. 你是我的幸运符 你走之后我被不行了
[21:51] I just didn’t feel like being there anymore. 我只是不想再待在那里
[21:54] So what have you been up to? 那你去做什么了
[21:57] I called you, like, 50 times. I wanted to see you. 我给你打了差不多50通电话 我想见你
[22:00] I was just at the house. I took a bath. 我就待在家里 洗了个澡
[22:08] You smell good. 你闻起来很香
[22:13] – Who are you texting? – No one. -你在和谁发信息 -没谁
[22:18] Well, if it’s no one, then just let me see. 如果是这样 那就让我看看
[22:19] Come on, Brady. I hate when you get like this. 别这样 布雷迪 我讨厌你这样子
[22:22] Well, then don’t be shady. 那就别遮遮掩掩
[22:23] I’m not. I’m just– 我没有 我只是…
[22:24] Can you stop? Brady! 你能别这样吗 布雷迪
[22:27] Happy now? 这下高兴了吧
窈窕淑女

文章导航

Previous Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号