Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] I think you should go. 我觉得你应该去
[00:16] I mean, Zoey and Krista will be there, right? 佐伊和克丽丝塔会去的 对吗
[00:19] Yeah. It’s going to be hot… 是的 那里很热
[00:21] and I hate bugs. 而且我讨厌虫子
[00:22] It’s called camping, El. 露营就是这样 艾洛
[00:27] I think it’ll be fun. 我觉得会很有趣的
[00:29] Sleeping on the hard ground, peeing in the woods. 睡在硬地面上 在树林里尿尿
[00:33] It’s good for the soul. 对心灵很有益处
[00:35] Sounds charming. 听起来很棒
[01:03] How do you feel about pizza? 你觉得披萨怎么样
[01:24] What you doing? 你在干什么
[01:26] KonMari-ing. 懒人家政呢
[01:27] These bring me no joy. 这些可不能让我快乐
[01:31] I don’t know. I think you should save those. 我不知道 我觉得你应该留着
[01:34] He might want them one day. 他也许有一天想要呢
[01:35] Mom, it’s just a photo. 妈妈 只是照片而已
[01:37] When I was your age, 我像你这么大的时候
[01:39] I had a shoe box full of 我有一个藏起来的鞋盒
[01:40] ex-boyfriend’s stashed away. 里面都是和前男友的回忆
[01:44] – Just got off the phone with Dad. – Let me guess. -刚和你爸通了电话 -让我猜猜
[01:46] He’s stuck in Seattle. 他堵在西雅图了
[01:48] Yeah, his investor presentation got pushed. 他的投资者宣讲会被推翻了
[01:51] Shocker. 震惊
[01:54] So. How about we make a day out of it? 你和我 今天下午 我们一起
[01:56] You and me this afternoon? Any treatment you want. 休息一下怎么样 你想去干什么都行
[01:59] I don’t know. I’m not really in the mood. 我不知道 我没什么心情
[02:02] Oh, Tabbie, come on. 塔比 拜托
[02:04] You have to move on sometime. 你总要向前看
[02:05] Mom, Brady and I just broke up. 妈 我才和布雷迪分手
[02:08] Tabitha, trust me. 塔比莎 相信我
[02:10] You’re only young once. 青春一去不复返
[02:12] Please don’t waste it feeling sad and sorry for yourself. 不要浪费青春 为自己感到悲伤和遗憾
[02:20] Morning. 早上好
[02:21] Spencer, did you take my graphing calculator again? 斯宾塞 你是不是又把我的图形计算器拿走了
[02:23] No, I swear. 没有 我发誓
[02:25] Sit. I’ll get you a bowl of oatmeal, 请坐 我给你盛碗燕麦
[02:27] I put chocolate chips in it today. 我今天在里面放了巧克力碎
[02:29] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[02:32] You can’t just go around taking my stuff. 你不能随便拿走我的东西
[02:38] – Are we good? – Yeah. -没事吧 -没事
[02:40] Uh… Oh. Let’s see. 我们看看
[02:45] What is this? 这是什么
[02:52] Yeah, I’ve been meaning to talk to you. 我一直想和你说来着
[02:55] Your mom’s accident. There’s going to be a trial. 你妈妈的那场意外 要上法庭了
[02:59] What do they want from me? 他们想从我这里知道什么
[03:00] Well, they need your account of what happened. 他们需要你说明发生了什么
[03:04] It all happened so fast, I don’t even remember. 发生的太快了 我什么都不记得了
[03:06] The other driver’s blood alcohol was three times the legal limit. 另一名司机的血液酒精浓度是法定的三倍
[03:11] I know this must be a lot, but I’ll walk you through everything. 我知道很难接受 但我会帮你过一遍流程的
[03:15] You don’t even have to go, 你甚至都不用去
[03:17] you just have to record your statement with a lawyer. 你只需要向一名律师做出正式声明就行
[03:20] Dad, I have to get to school. 爸爸 我得去上学了
[03:45] Oh, no. 不是吧
[03:47] Sick Mitsubishi. 垃圾三菱
[03:52] Oh, the mighty have fallen. 强大的已经倒下了
[03:57] You know what, dude? 你知道吗 兄弟
[03:59] Just don’t fucking start. 别发动是最好的
[04:13] What do you think you’re doing? 你在干什么
[04:15] Why are you always creeping up on me? 你为什么总是窥视我
[04:17] You want me to stop? 你想让我停吗
[04:19] No. 不
[04:21] Cool. 好吧
[04:23] You know Brady’s car got stolen 你知道昨晚比赛的时候
[04:24] during the game last night? 布雷迪的车被偷了吗
[04:25] Maybe someone got mad that 也许有人生气了
[04:26] douche is always parking in the handicap spot. 这家伙总是把车停在残疾人区
[04:31] No one… 如果有人
[04:33] is going to think twice if they see us at the bike racks, 看到我们一起在自行车架旁 根本不会多想的
[04:36] We’re not the center of everyone’s universe. 我们不是所有人世界的中心
[04:38] Maybe I should stop being so conceited, then. 也许我不应该太自负
[04:40] Yeah, I mean… 是 我是说…
[04:41] I think you’re pretty great. 我觉得你挺好的
[04:43] – But– – Finish that sentence. -但是… -把话说完
[04:45] Lemme get one kiss. 亲我一下
[04:46] One. 就一下
[04:48] You’re going to have to 想得到我的吻
[04:48] work a little harder than that for a kiss. 你需要再努力一些
[04:51] I’ll work hard for kisses. 我已经很努力了
[04:53] Speaking of which… 说到这个…
[04:54] Yes? 怎么了
[04:56] I was wondering if you would… 我在想你能不能
[04:59] go to the dance with me. 和我一起参加舞会
[05:04] Have we entered an alternate reality? 我们已经进入一场现实交替了吗
[05:07] What? 什么
[05:08] Me and you go public? 你和我要公开了
[05:10] Not to mention you know for a fact, 先不说你知道
[05:11] I would not be caught dead at that dance. 我可不想在舞会上被逮个正着
[05:15] I know, right, but it’s like… 我知道 不过
[05:18] You gotta be the change you hope for and all that. 你想要改变 必须从自己开始
[05:21] – Hm? Right? – Right. -对吧 -是啊
[05:26] What about a low-key date though? 那如果来次低调点的约会呢
[05:28] Blush. 太尴尬了
[05:29] How low-key? 干什么算是低调啊
[05:32] Dinner, movie. 吃吃晚饭 看看电影
[05:35] Maybe make it to first base. 也许能亲亲抱抱一下
[05:36] – Over the shirt or under the shirt? – Over? -隔着衣服还是伸进去 -隔着吗
[05:38] Give me that 1952 shit. 那是1952年的做法了
[05:42] Okay. 好吧
[05:46] For real? 真的吗
[05:48] For real. 真的
[05:59] So will you? 你愿意吗
[06:02] It would be an honor to go with you. 很荣幸能和你一起去
[06:04] It’s going to be a magical night. 一定会是个梦幻的夜晚
[06:07] And when the game was over, the car was just gone. 比赛结束时 车就不见了
[06:09] I heard Brady was actually crying. 我真的听见布雷迪哭了
[06:11] Whoever stole it is fucking awesome. 偷了那车的人真是干得漂亮
[06:15] I can’t stop thinking about it. 我控制不住自己 一直在想
[06:16] What we did was crazy. 我们做的事太疯狂了
[06:18] Brady will be fine. 布雷迪会没事的
[06:20] He’ll get past it. 他会淡忘这件事
[06:21] And you should too. 你也应该这么做
[06:23] Do you think he called the cops? 你觉得他报警了吗
[06:25] Elodie, are you serious? His car is missing. 艾洛蒂 你认真的吗 他丢的可是车
[06:27] Yes. 当然
[06:28] – He called the cops. – And no one saw us. -他肯定报警了 -没人看到我们
[06:30] No one has reason to believe 没人有理由认为
[06:32] that it was us that took the car in the first place. 是我们偷走了车
[06:34] You need to stop torturing yourself. 你别再折磨自己了
[06:36] – I don’t know if I can. – Just take a deep breath. -我不知道我能不能做到 -深呼吸
[06:39] Look, I’m tired of talking about Brady. 我不想再提布雷迪的事了
[06:43] He got what he deserved. 他是自作自受
[06:44] She’s right. 她说得对
[06:45] And guys, seriously, we can’t talk about this. 说真的 我们不能再谈及此事了
[06:49] Like, ever. 永远别提了
[06:51] I think I gotta get outta here. 我得出去透透气
[06:53] Do you guys wanna skip? 你们想翘课吗
[06:55] Nah. I try to go to class these days. 不行 我这几天都得尽量上课
[06:57] Will I see you guys at the meeting? 互助会上见吧
[07:00] Yeah. 好的
[07:05] Look… 听着
[07:07] it’s gonna be okay. 我们都会没事的
[07:18] So, who are your options for the dance? 你想选谁做舞伴啊
[07:22] Well… 这个嘛
[07:23] I’m thinking about not going. 我不想去了
[07:26] I’m sorry, not computing. 不好意思 我没明白
[07:29] You’ve never missed a dance. 你从来不会错过舞会的啊
[07:32] So… 这个
[07:34] you didn’t hear this from me, but… 可不是我告诉你的
[07:36] Hayden is just trying to get the balls to ask you. 海登想鼓起勇气邀请你呢
[07:43] Interesting. 有意思
[07:45] Are you ever going to 你想说说
[07:45] tell me what happened between you and Brady? 你和布雷迪之间发生了什么吗
[07:47] You’ve been so vague. 你一直含含糊糊的
[07:49] Look, I don’t wanna get into it right now. 我现在不想说
[07:52] I wonder who he’s going with anyway. 我想知道他和谁一起去
[07:54] Yesterday, he posted a pic on Instagram with that one– 昨天 他在图享上发了张照片
[07:57] Wait, you still follow him? 你还在关注他吗
[07:59] – Why wouldn’t I? – Because we broke up. -为什么不呢 -因为我们分手了
[08:01] I’ve been friends with 我和他做朋友的时间
[08:01] him longer than I’ve been friends with you. 比和你做朋友更久
[08:06] So, should I give Hayden the green light? 我要让海登邀请你吗
[08:23] This is a collect call from Two Rivers Correctional Institute. 这是来自两河惩教所的付费电话
[08:27] Will you accept the charges to speak with… 您是否愿意付费
[08:29] Danny Truax? 与丹尼·特鲁瓦克斯通话
[08:30] Please press one for yes or two for no. 按1表示同意 按2表示拒绝
[08:37] Get outta the way, Moe. 别占着跑道 莫
[08:40] Fuck off, Sophie. 去你妈的 苏菲
[08:49] 诺亚 你在附近吗
[08:53] I was there, I heard it. 我就在那 我听到了
[09:00] – Yo, have you seen Noah? – No. You okay? -你见到诺亚了吗 -没有 你还好吗
[09:03] Hey, Tabitha, how’s it going? 塔比莎 你好啊
[09:06] It’s going. 还好吧
[09:07] So, I’ve kinda had a crush on you since, like, ninth grade, 我大概九年级时就喜欢上了你
[09:11] but… 但是
[09:12] you’ve always been spoken for. 你一直名花有主
[09:14] So now I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance together? 现在我可以邀请你做我的舞伴吗
[09:19] – Sure. – Sweet. -可以啊 -太好了
[09:21] See you later. 回头见
[09:39] Hi, pumpkin. 你好 小南瓜
[09:41] I’m at the market, wondering about dinner. 我在市场 在想晚饭吃什么
[09:43] How do we feel about meatloaf? 来个肉卷怎么样
[09:45] Good, gross? 好还是不好
[09:47] Let me know. Bye. 记得告诉我 再见
[09:49] Hi, hi, hi. I’m running late. 抱歉 抱歉 我来不及了
[09:52] Um, please don’t forget to record The Bachelor. 请一定记得帮我录《单身汉》啊
[09:56] Don’t judge me. 别说我
[09:58] Hey, kiddo. 小朋友
[09:59] Just checking on how that history test went. 我就是问问历史考试准备得如何了
[10:02] By now it is history, so yay. 不过现在那已经是历史了
[10:04] – Let’s celebrate later, okay? – Miss Davis. -我们晚点一起庆祝吧 -戴维斯小姐
[10:07] I love you. Bye. 我爱你 再见
[10:08] Miss Davis? 戴维斯小姐
[10:11] Planning on joining us? 不打算进来吗
[10:16] Okay, everybody, settle in, come on. 各位同学 坐好吧
[10:19] I’ll be handing out assignments at the end of class today, 我在今天的课结束之前会分发作业
[10:21] because I’ll be at a conference next week, okay? 因为我明天要去开会
[10:24] Great. 太好了
[10:25] Now that you’ve all completed or should have completed 现在你们已经或应该完成了
[10:28] Sylvia Plath’s, The Bell Jar, 西尔维娅·普拉斯的《瓶中美人》
[10:30] let’s discuss the larger themes of feminism in the work, 我们讨论下作品中女性主义的宏大主题
[10:32] and the creation of alter egos and the– 以及第二自我的创造
[10:35] Elodie, hand it over. 艾洛蒂 给我
[10:37] – What? – Your phone. -什么 -你的手机
[10:39] – I can put it away. – Miss Davis. -我收起来了 -戴维斯小姐
[10:42] – It’s my phone. – It’s my classroom. -这是我的手机 -这是我的课堂
[10:57] You can pick your phone up 你可以在今天放学后
[10:58] at the end of the day in Mr. Dunford’s office. 去邓福德先生的办公室取手机
[11:01] And you’ll need to have your parents sign that. 然后需要家长在这个上面签字
[11:04] Okay, where were we? 我们讲到哪了
[11:06] Ah. Alter egos. 第二自我
[11:07] The heroin has two of them in the book. 在书中女主角有双重自我
[11:10] Oh, it’s stuck. You’re so funny. 卡住了 你太有意思了
[11:15] Well, he can’t shoot, I know that. 他不会投球 我知道
[11:17] – He cannot shoot. -Okay. -他不会投球 -好吧
[11:19] – This guy? – Yeah. -他吗 -是啊
[11:21] I’m the best. I am the best. 我是最棒的 我就是最棒的
[11:23] There you are. Where have you been? 终于找到你了 你去哪了
[11:25] I’ve been texting you like an idiot. 我像傻子一样疯狂给你发信息
[11:27] I needed you. 我需要你
[11:28] – Whoa, whoa. Calm down. – Look. -冷静 -听着
[11:31] Why don’t you just go find some chill girl to take to the dance 你还是找那些火辣女孩做舞伴
[11:34] and just leave me alone? 放我一个人静一静吧
[11:37] Wait. What? 等等 什么意思啊
[11:40] Moe, stop. 莫 别走
[12:28] How many items? 几件衣服
[12:29] Eight. 八件
[13:07] Everything okay in there? 有什么事吗
[13:12] I mean, yeah. Thanks. 没事 谢谢你
[13:18] Okay, let me know if you need any help. 需要帮助的话 叫我就行
[13:22] Okay. 好的
[13:45] 塔比莎 莫 塔比莎 你们还去互助会吗
[13:51] 莫 在路上了
[13:59] So, it’s been a year now, which… 已经一年了
[14:03] feels kind of crazy. 感觉有些疯狂
[14:05] And… 我
[14:06] I mean, it’s not that I don’t think about stealing… 我有时还会犯偷窃瘾
[14:10] I just… 但我
[14:12] remind myself that 会提醒自己
[14:14] you know, there are ways to cope. 总有办法应对的
[14:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:38] I’m Tabitha. 我叫塔比莎
[14:40] Hi, Tabitha. 你好 塔比莎
[14:44] And I’m a shoplifter. 我是个小偷
[14:48] Yesterday I lifted something, and I guess I feel… 昨天我顺了点东西 我感觉
[14:53] kind of shitty. 很耻辱
[14:56] Stealing used to feel like… 以前我觉得偷东西
[14:59] getting gifts on Christmas or something. 就像圣诞节收礼物一样
[15:04] But once you find out Santa’s not real, 但一旦你明白圣诞老人是假的
[15:06] it’s kind of hard to pretend that he is. 就无法再假装他是真的了
[15:09] I mean, I guess I’m just… 我想说
[15:14] I guess I’m just tired of 我总是假装一切都很完美
[15:15] pretending that things are perfect when they’re not. 虽然它们并不完美 这样太累了
[15:20] It feels like everyone expects me to be a certain way. 所有人都希望我走上那条路
[15:27] But what if I stopped? 但如果我停下呢
[15:34] It’s depressing enough we have to be here… 来这里已经够让人心烦的了
[15:37] You’d think they’d not put out the same shitty snacks. 他们干吗不把这些难吃的零食换换样
[15:42] Yo, you all right? 你还好吗
[15:44] Yeah, I guess I’m just… 没事 我只是
[15:47] processing. 需要一个过程
[15:48] Well, you were with Brady for two years. 你和布雷迪在一起两年了
[15:50] Not just that, it’s… 不止因为这个
[15:52] my entire family is fucked. 我的整个家庭都太糟糕了
[15:54] And I feel like I’m just now starting to realize that. 我才明白这一点
[15:57] – Better late than never. – Yeah. -总好过永远不明白 -是啊
[15:59] I mean, I know I’m supposed to 我知道我应该
[15:59] be mad at my dad for cheating and everything, but… 因为欺骗和所有的一切生我爸的气
[16:02] I just look at my mom and I want to scream, 但看着我妈 我只想吼她
[16:04] “Wake up. What’s wrong with you?” 醒醒吧 你到底怎么了
[16:10] I mean… 我是说
[16:13] obviously, I’m, you know, 你知道的
[16:14] grateful for having a mom. 我感激妈妈在身旁
[16:16] It’s fine. 没事
[16:18] Girls hate their moms. 女孩们都讨厌妈妈
[16:18] You don’t have to break some age-old tradition 你不用因为我的妈妈过世了
[16:21] just because mine’s dead. 就要打破这个古老的传统
[16:39] Um, look, I’m… 听着 我
[16:42] really sorry about what happened earlier. 对刚刚发生的表示抱歉
[16:46] You must really miss her. 你一定很想她
[16:50] Some days it’s all I think about. 有时候我会一整天都想她
[16:53] Like I’m just living in the memories. 好像我只生活在记忆里
[16:57] Do you have a photo of her? 你有她的照片吗
[17:00] Yeah. 有的
[17:05] Oh, God, Elodie. 天啊 艾洛蒂
[17:08] She’s beautiful. 她好美
[17:14] How’d she pass? 她怎么过世的
[17:18] Um, a car accident. 车祸
[17:20] We were hit by a drunk driver. 一个醉驾的司机撞了我们
[17:24] A repeat offender. 是个惯犯
[17:28] I had no idea. 我无法想象
[17:30] He walked away without a scratch. It doesn’t make… any sense. 他毫发无伤 根本讲不通
[17:36] It’s… not fair. 太不公平了
[17:39] Now I have to… 现在我还要
[17:41] give my account of what happened at trial. 在案件审理过程中复述我那天的经历
[17:46] And I just… 我只是
[17:49] I can’t relive it. 不想回忆那段经历
[17:52] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[17:54] You don’t have to be sorry. 你不需要感到抱歉
[18:00] I haven’t driven since the accident. 车祸之后我就没有再开车了
[18:02] Even though I wasn’t… 虽然
[18:04] behind the wheel when it happened. 车祸发生时不是我在开车
[18:09] Driving the other day… 那天开车
[18:11] really freaked me out. 我确实吓到了
[18:14] Just brought back… 它把我带回了
[18:16] all these memories. 那些回忆
[18:18] I’m sorry that I put you in that situation. 让你经历那些 我很抱歉
[18:20] You couldn’t have known. 你当时也不知道
[18:26] Can I drive you home? 能送你回家吗
[18:28] I got in trouble at school today. 我今天在学校惹祸了
[18:31] So I have to have my dad sign this slip. 所以我要让我爸在那个纸条上签字
[18:34] Home is the last place I want to be. 我现在最不想去的地方就是回家了
[18:39] So… 那
[18:41] let’s go somewhere else. 我们去别的地方
[18:46] Yeah. 好
[18:52] You’ve reached Doug Davis, leave a message. 我是道格·戴维斯 请留言
[18:54] Hey, Dad. 老爸
[18:56] Uh, I’m going to go study at Rachelle’s tonight. 我今晚去雷切尔家学习
[18:59] I’ll be back later. 晚些回家
[19:01] Bye. 再见
[19:04] Rachelle? 雷切尔
[19:07] I panicked. 我有些心虚
[19:12] What was I supposed to say? 那我该说些什么
[19:14] I don’t know anyone else. 我不认得其他人了
[19:24] – You want something? – I’m good. -你想点些什么吗 -不用
[19:54] You a fan? 你是粉丝
[19:56] Uh, huge… 超级
[19:58] – fan. – Is that so? -粉丝 -真的吗
[20:02] How could I not be? 为什么不是呢
[20:04] How many times have you seen us play live? 你看过几次我们的现场音乐
[20:07] I haven’t… yet. 我 还没
[20:10] I’m really offended. 我很生气
[20:12] I promise to make it a habit. 我保证我以后会常来的
[20:15] Good, ’cause I really need a groupie. 太好了 因为我真的需要粉丝
[20:18] I’m sure you have a million. 你已经有很多了啊
[20:20] You can never have too many. 远远不够
[20:24] What are my duties as groupie? 粉丝应该做点什么呢
[20:27] – Just so I know. – Oh, it’s easy. -知道了我好去做 -很简单
[20:29] You just go everywhere I go, 追随我去各种地方
[20:31] and do everything I say to do. 按我要求的去做
[20:37] You can even make it to 做的好的话
[20:37] head groupie if you play your cards right. 你甚至可以当粉丝代表
[20:41] I think I can manage that. 我觉得可以
[20:44] Cool. 好
[20:49] I hope you think of me when you wear the pin. 希望你在戴那个徽章的时候可以想起我
[20:53] Oh… I wasn’t going to take it. 我没有想要拿走它
[20:55] It’s not stealing if I give it to you. 如果我给你了 就不算偷了
[20:59] Sabine, you’re up. 萨比恩 到你了
[21:01] You guys know each other? 你们两个认识
[21:03] Infinitely. 非常熟
[21:04] We’re roommates. 我们是室友关系
[21:06] So, I’ll see you around? 那 待会儿见
[21:07] Yeah. 好
[21:14] Noah. 诺亚
[21:16] Oh, from Paula’s Pies. 那次在波拉店里碰到的那个
[21:18] He’s cute. 他很可爱啊
[21:20] I needed him and he wasn’t there. 我需要他的时候他不在
[21:24] Are all guys just the worst? 是不是所有男人都烂透了
[21:26] No need to globalize. 不用扩大范围到全球化吧
[21:30] For real… 但真的
[21:32] I mean, look at Dad. 看看我爸
[21:38] Aren’t you, like… 你难道不会
[21:39] so mad at him? 恨他吗
[21:45] It’s not black and white, Moe. 莫 不是非黑即白的
[21:48] He’s not a bad guy. 他不是个坏人
[21:50] He just made some poor choices. 只是做了一些糟糕的决定
[21:54] I’ll admit, it has not been easy 我承认 过去这些年
[21:55] raising you and your brother alone for the past few years, but… 一个人把你和你哥带大不容易 但
[22:00] I wouldn’t change it for the world. 就算给我全世界 我也不换
[22:07] You’re so corny. 你太狗血了
[22:10] I hate it… 太讨厌了
[22:13] also… 但
[22:15] I love you. 我爱你
[22:19] Twice in one day? 一天遇到你两次
[22:25] It was nice to hear your share. 很高兴听到你的分享
[22:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:29] I’ve just been going through some stuff. 我最近在经历一些事情
[22:33] My boyfriend and I broke up. 我男朋友和我分手了
[22:37] Sorry to hear that. 真为你感到难过
[22:39] Are you? 真的吗
[22:41] Not really. 并没有
[22:44] How’re you holding up? 你还好吗
[22:46] I thought that I’d feel better, but… 我以为会好些 但
[22:49] I just can’t shake the feeling of it. 我只是摆脱不掉那种感觉
[22:54] I just wish I can start over. 我希望可以重新开始
[22:57] I get wanting to start over. 我懂
[23:00] The second I could leave home… 可以离开家的瞬间
[23:03] I did. 我就走了
[23:05] I thought coming to Portland would make everything better, but… 我以为来到波特兰 一切可以变好
[23:08] figuring out who I am is harder than I thought. 但更了解自己后 发现要比想象中的难
[23:15] – I gotta– – Yeah. -我要走了 -好
[23:16] – I’ve been a distraction. – No, it’s… -我耽误你时间了 -没有
[23:19] good to talk. 很开心和你聊天
[23:33] All right. Welcome back to the stage 欢迎回到
[23:35] 海登 嗨 海登 谢谢你邀我跳舞 但我这次先不去了
[23:35] Portland’s own, the one, the only… 波特兰的独一无二的
[23:38] Sabine! 萨比恩舞台上
[23:40] How you feeling, Portland? 波特兰的你们 感觉如何
[23:45] It’s great to be home. 很开心回到家乡
[23:56] *Nobody knows you better than me* *没人比我更懂你*
[24:00] *Better than the lace you wear* *比你穿的内衣更懂你*
[24:05] *Every single detail Chantilly* *你的每个细节尚蒂伊*
[24:09] *Every curl inside your hair* *你头发的每处弯曲*
[24:12] *And I’m* *而我正*
[24:15] *Falling in, falling in to the light* *下沉坠入那道光*
[24:19] *Anything you want to do* *你想做的任何事*
[24:23] *You and me, you and me intertwine* *你和我 我们彼此交织*
[24:30] *I can be the king of shadow* *我可以做影子之王*
[24:35] *Every way you turn, I’m chasing you* *追随你的每次转身*
[24:39] *Tell you where to go, I’ll follow* *为你指路 追随着你*
[24:43] *Everywhere you run, I’ll stalk on you* *跟随你的每次跑动*
[24:48] *I can be the dark You can look right through me* *留在黑夜 让你看穿我*
[24:52] *In the flash of love We’re just one body* *在一闪而过的爱情中 我们身体彼此融合*
[24:55] *I can be the king of shadow* *我可以做影子之王*
[24:59] *I can be the king of shadow* *我可以做影子之王*
[25:04] *Shadow, shadow* *影子 影子*
[25:09] *Shadow, shadow* *影子 影子*
[25:13] *Shadow, shadow* *影子 影子*
[25:17] *Shadow, shadow* *影子 影子*
[25:19] *I’ve seen you with all Your lovers who fail* *我见过你和你的前任们*
[25:23] *To please you like I know I can* *取悦你 我知道我也可以*
[25:27] *Hold me below the covers and say* *在衣服下抱住我*
[25:31] *Tonight you’ll let me be your hands* *告诉我今晚可以做的双手*
[25:35] *And I’m* *我正在*
[25:38] *Falling in, falling in to the light* *下沉坠入那道光*
[25:42] *Anything you want to do* *你想做的任何事*
[25:46] *You and me, you and me intertwine* *你和我 彼此交织*
[25:54] *I can be the dark You can see right through me* *留在黑夜 让你看穿我*
[25:58] *In the flash of love We’re just one body* *在一闪而过的爱情中 我们身体彼此融合*
[26:01] *I can be the king of shadow* *我可以做影子之王*
[26:06] *I can be the king of shadow* *我可以做影子之王*
窈窕淑女

文章导航

Previous Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号