Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] Last week, I heard the story on the news 上周 我听到新闻上说
[00:31] about a stolen sculpture worth 60 million dollars. 有一座失窃的雕像价值六千万
[00:35] The thief buried it in the middle of the forest. 盗贼当初把赃物埋在了森林中央
[00:39] But… after 40 years, he couldn’t take it anymore. 但是 四十年后 他挖不出来了
[00:43] He called the cops and turned himself in. 他报警自首了
[00:47] He led them to the woods and watched as they dug it up. 他带他们去了树林里 看着他们挖出来
[00:51] He said he felt proud when they finally pulled the statue out… 他说看到他们终于挖出雕像时 他很自豪
[00:55] because he’d finally gotten to tell someone. 因为他终于能告诉别人了
[00:57] He’d gotten to confess his crime and all of its glorious detail. 他可以坦白他的罪行 披露了不起的细节
[01:04] It makes sense, right? 很有道理 对吗
[01:06] ‘Cause… stealing alone can drive you crazy. 因为 独自偷窃会把你逼疯
[01:10] The only thing that makes any of that worthwhile is… 让一切更加值得的只有
[01:14] having someone to share it with. 能够与人分享
[01:21] Oh, boo, that was kinda cute. 说得也太可爱了
[01:24] You really love us, huh? 你真的很爱我们吧
[01:25] So what are your plans for tonight? 你们今晚有什么计划
[01:28] Hopefully seeing Sabine. 希望能去找萨比恩
[01:30] Wow. You’re all happy and stuff. 你好开心
[01:32] I know, it’s gross. 我知道 很恶心
[01:35] What about you, guys? 你们呢 伙计们
[01:36] I don’t know. Maybe go talk to that guy over there. 我不知道 也许去找那个家伙聊聊
[01:40] Cool. Yeah. 不错
[01:41] You guys go off and do romance stuff 你们去做点浪漫的事
[01:43] and I’ll just be here, you know… 我就在这里
[01:46] stacking chairs. 堆椅子
[01:48] How I do. 我就是干这种事的
[01:53] So, want to go for a walk? 想去散散步吗
[01:55] I do, but I’ve got an interview in 20 minutes. 我也想 但是我20分钟后有个面试
[01:59] My friend’s got this new restaurant 我朋友开了家新餐馆
[02:00] and he thinks he can hook me up with a manager position. 他觉得能能让我当个经理
[02:03] Really? That’s so cool. 真的吗 那真是太棒了
[02:06] Still on for tomorrow night? 明晚还是约好了吧
[02:08] – Yeah. – Good. -嗯 -好
[02:10] You like bowling? 你喜欢保龄球吗
[02:13] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[02:14] Got friends in high places. 上面有人
[02:17] AKA Moe. 就是莫
[02:18] So you’ve been asking about me? 所以你一直在打听我的情报
[02:22] 7:00 okay? 七点可以吧
[02:24] Didn’t know how late you can stay out. 不知道你能在外面留到多晚
[02:26] Well, I was actually thinking about telling my mom 我本来是想告诉我妈妈
[02:29] that I was staying over at a friend’s. 我要住在我朋友家
[02:32] So I wouldn’t have to go back home? 那我不用回家了吧
[02:37] Yes, I love that plan. 我喜欢这个计划
[02:48] I got to go meet this guy. Wish me luck? 我要去见那家伙了 祝我好运吧
[02:51] Good luck. 祝你好运
[03:04] Hey, Mom, uh… can I talk to you about something? 妈妈 我能和你说一些事吗
[03:12] You’re not gonna like it. 你不会喜欢的
[03:14] Okay. As long as it has nothing to do 好吧 只要不是说
[03:16] with you being pregnant, I’m good. 你怀孕了 我都行
[03:19] Dad called. 爸爸打来电话了
[03:24] What did he have to say? 他要说什么
[03:27] He’s out. 他出狱了
[03:31] Wow, okay. I was not expecting that. 好吧 这我还真没想到
[03:35] What does he want? 他想要什么
[03:38] He wants to see me. 他想见我
[03:41] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[03:44] Why, you don’t… 为什么 你不…
[03:45] – you don’t think I should see him? – I didn’t say that. -你不觉得我该见他吗 -我没这么说
[03:49] I’m just trying to think of the… 我只是想
[03:52] right thing to do here for you. 该为你做什么
[03:57] Just because he is not in my life anymore, 虽然他不会再出现在我的生活中
[04:00] does not mean that he can’t be in yours. 这不说明他不能出现在你的生活中
[04:04] He hasn’t made it easy. 是他自己的错
[04:07] No, he hasn’t. 没错
[04:12] You know how I feel about him… 你知道我对他的看法
[04:15] but he has some good qualities. 但是他也有好的品质
[04:18] Like what? 比如说呢
[04:19] He’s… funny and charming. 他…很有趣 很迷人
[04:24] I mean, you get it from him. 你的这些特点都是遗传他的
[04:28] But he is also a wild card. 但他也是个不安分的人
[04:32] I wish I had an answer for you. I’m sorry. 我也希望我能给你答案 对不起
[04:35] For what? 为什么
[04:36] You didn’t go to jail. 你又没进监狱
[04:39] You’re a queen. 你是女王
[04:44] Okay. 好吧
[04:45] Let’s let this marinate. 好好染吧
[04:49] Yeah, I mean, that’s good. 这味道很好
[04:55] We’ll save you some if you want to eat later. 如果你想迟点吃的话我们可以给你留点
[05:05] – It’s really nice having you sit with us. – Mm-hm. -很高兴你能和我们同台吃饭 -是的
[05:08] I mean, not that I mind when you eat in your room or– 这不是说我介意你在房间里吃或者怎样
[05:12] Yeah, I thought I’d try a table for a change. 没关系 我决定换来桌上吃试试看
[05:18] How was your day? 你今天过的怎样
[05:20] Not terrible. 还行吧
[05:22] We were doing peaks and valleys. 我们在轮流分享今天的生活起落
[05:25] My peak was when Mrs. Liebman fed Lumpy a rat. 我的高光是利伯曼老师喂给笨笨一只老鼠
[05:27] He ate it whole. 它一口吞掉了
[05:29] You could like see it moving all the way down its body. 你可以看到老鼠一路从笨笨的身体里下去
[05:33] Lumpy is the class boa constrictor. 笨笨是他们班养的红尾蟒蛇
[05:37] Your turn, Elodie. 轮到你说了 艾洛蒂
[05:39] You don’t have to. 你不想说也行的
[05:41] No, it’s okay. Um… 没事 我可以讲讲
[05:43] My valley was a pop quiz in history. 我的低谷时刻是今天的历史课堂小测
[05:47] And my peak is… 我的高光时刻是
[05:49] definitely this curry. 绝对是吃这碗咖喱
[05:51] It’s really good. 这真的非常好吃
[05:53] Thanks. 多谢夸奖
[05:56] What’s on the docket for you homework-wise today? 你今天的作业做的如何了
[05:59] I finished most of it during a free period. 我在空闲时间把大多数做完了
[06:02] I was actually hoping 我在想如果你允许的话
[06:04] maybe I could hang out with a friend later if that’s okay. 我迟一点想要出去跟一个朋友去玩会
[06:12] Okay. Sure. 当然 没问题
[06:17] I won’t be out late. 我不会太晚回来的
[06:40] I know you don’t miss my pie that much. 我知道你来这不是因为想吃我做的派
[06:43] You know he’s not here tonight. 你的他今晚可不在
[06:45] Thanks, but I’m meeting someone else. 谢了 但我今天是来见别人的
[06:48] For the record, I’m team Noah. 事先声明 我可是站诺亚的
[06:50] Relax, Paula. 放心 波拉
[06:54] – I’m actually meeting my dad. – Oh. -我其实是来见我爸的 -原来如此
[06:57] Can I get you anything? 你要点什么吃吗
[06:59] I’m good. 暂时不了
[07:00] Okay. 好吧
[07:19] Blueberry. 蓝莓味的
[07:21] – On the house. – Thank you, Paula. -我请客 -谢了 波拉
[07:23] *Pecking to keep me up* *啄食声让我夜不能寐*
[07:26] *And I can’t come down* *我难以平歇*
[07:29] *All of the words building a house In my head* *这些话在我脑海中筑起楼阁*
[07:35] *Tearing it down* *将它拆除*
[07:38] *The wreckage is keeping me up* *它的残骸让我夜不能寐*
[07:41] *And I can’t come down* *然而我难以平歇*
[07:45] *The murmur of the starling song Is maddening* *椋鸟低鸣令我发狂*
[07:48] *The murder of the crows Is coming at me* *群鸦结伴在向我逼近*
[07:52] *The ticking of the clock Is trying to mock me* *钟声滴答似对我嘲讽*
[07:54] *I’m wide-awake Like there’s nothing at stake* *我现在完全清醒像平白无事*
[07:59] *’Cause I am still the architect Of this cage* *是我亲手建造了这个牢笼*
[08:02] *And I set all the raptors on a rampage* *我释出猛兽制造暴乱*
[08:05] *Begging for a rapture for an escape* *祈求得到解脱的狂喜*
[08:08] *Get out of my head* *滚出我的脑海*
[08:10] *Get out of my head, Get out of my* *滚出我的脑海 滚出我的*
[08:13] *Head* *脑海*
[08:24] *’Cause all of these birds, All of these birds in my head* *因为这些鸟 这些鸟在我脑海中*
[08:31] *Swarming around* *徘徊不去*
[08:34] *I’m begging to keep me up* *我祈求夜不能寐*
[08:38] *And I can’t come down* *我就是难以平歇*
[08:42] You can really sing. 你唱的真好
[08:44] That’s the thing about you. 这是你的迷人之处
[08:46] You never stop surprising me. 你永远能给我惊喜
[08:49] Are we taking this one on the road with us? 我们要带这位一起走吗
[08:52] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[09:03] I am… going back on tour. 我要开始巡演了
[09:07] You’re leaving? 你要离开这里了吗
[09:10] When? 什么时候
[09:11] Tomorrow. 就明天
[09:14] What? 那么快
[09:15] Yeah, with Mitsuki. 是的 和光树一起
[09:17] My manager got us a gig filling in for the opener. 我们的经纪人给我们找了个候补开场的活
[09:21] We got the call last night. 我们昨晚收到确认消息了
[09:24] Holy shit, that’s awesome. 我的天 这真的很棒
[09:27] Yeah. 是的
[09:28] Two months. We start in 去两个月 我们将会
[09:29] California and then down through the Southwest, 从加州开始一路向西南边走
[09:31] over to Nashville, then New York and then… 然后是纳什维尔 然后是纽约 然后
[09:35] who knows? 再看吧
[09:37] That’s… great. 这 真是很棒
[09:41] You should come with me. 你该跟我一起来
[13:38] or I can make this all go away. 我也可以让这件事一笔勾销
[13:55] Um, what the fuck? 怎么回事
[14:02] So, what time should I come over for that Stanford thing tonight? 我要几点过来参加今晚的斯坦福派对
[14:04] It starts at 6:00. 六点开始
[14:06] Cool, cool. 好
[14:07] – Should I wear a tie? – I really don’t care. -我要打领带吗 -我真的不在乎
[14:13] I am so confused. 真搞不懂
[14:15] I feel like I’m living in a goddamn Twilight Zone. 我感觉自己生活在阴阳魔界
[14:18] First my dad, and now this shit. 先是我爸爸 现在又是这破事
[14:21] What happened with your dad? 你爸爸怎么了
[14:23] He called me saying he was out and wanted to see me and… 他联系我说他出狱了想见我
[14:27] I fell for it and he stood me up. 我信以为真 结果他放我鸽子
[14:30] Why is everyone garbage? 为什么每个人都这么渣
[14:33] I just can’t believe she would actually get back with him. 我不敢相信她真的会跟他复合
[14:36] She wouldn’t. 她不会的
[14:45] Dude, why are you playing all nice with Brady? 姐们 你为什么对布雷迪那么友善
[14:47] He knows… about the car. 他知道车子的事了
[14:49] He knows that I did it, and he knows I didn’t do it alone. 他知道是我干的 而且知道不是我一个人
[14:53] But… he said he wouldn’t say anything… 但他说只要我跟他复合
[14:57] if I got back together with him. 他就不会说出去
[14:58] That is sick. 太变态了
[15:00] He can’t do that. 他不能这么做
[15:01] You can’t do that. 你也不能这么做
[15:03] No, we all can’t go down for something that Brady did to me. 不能因为布雷迪对我做的事把我们三个都搭进去
[15:06] No. 不
[15:07] No, we got you. Look, we’re in this together. 不 我们支持你 我们一起想办法
[15:11] She’s right. There has to be another way. 她说得对 一定有别的办法
[15:13] I can’t think of anything. 我想不出任何办法
[15:15] So I’m just doing what I can. 所以我只能尽我所能
[15:30] That bastard! 那个混蛋
[15:32] – What? – Brian. -什么 -布莱恩
[15:33] He ended it. 他跟我分手了
[15:35] Oh. Why? 为什么
[15:37] He got a new study partner in AP Spanish, 他有了新的预修西班牙语课程的学习搭档
[15:39] and I know there’s something going on between them. 我就知道他们之间有暧昧
[15:43] I’ll never love again. 我再也不会爱了
[15:45] You’ll definitely love again. What about that guy in pre-calc? 你肯定还会再爱的 高等数学那个家伙呢
[15:48] Who, Patrick? 谁 帕特里克吗
[15:49] – Hey, what’s up, bro? Okay. – See you at the game? -你好啊 兄弟 -比赛见
[15:52] Um… Sorry, I got to go, Rachelle. 对不起 我得走了 雷切尔
[15:57] Brady. 布雷迪
[16:00] Who are you? 你是谁
[16:01] It was me. 是我干的
[16:04] I stole your car. 我偷了你的车
[16:07] Yeah, right. Did Tabitha put you up to this? 是啊 塔比莎让你这么做的吗
[16:10] – No, she had nothing to do with it. – Then what? -不 她跟这事没有关系 -那是为什么
[16:12] Are you one of those girls who’s obsessed with her, 你是追随她的那群女孩中的一员吗
[16:13] you’ll do whatever she says? 她叫你干什么你就干什么
[16:16] – I can prove that. – Get your hand off me. -我可以证明 -别碰我
[16:22] You gonna prove it, huh? 你要证明吗
[16:25] How? 怎么证明
[17:29] Dude, thought you said you were over her. 哥们 我以为你说已经放下她了
[17:31] She’s good in bed, you know what I mean? 她床上功夫了得 你懂的
[17:37] Yo, Brady. 布雷迪
[17:39] Fuck you, dude. 去你的 哥们
[17:40] Oh, shit. 该死
[17:41] Ow. What the fuck? 你干什么
[17:42] You know what you did, you piece of shit. 你知道自己做了什么 人渣
[17:45] What’s with the matching tattoo? 又是同样的纹身
[17:46] You guys are fucking witches or something? 你们是女巫还是什么玩意
[17:49] – What’s going on over here? – She assaulted me. -发生什么事了 -她袭击我
[17:51] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[17:52] No, not really. 不好
[17:54] Moe, you’ve gotta come with me. 莫 你得跟我来一趟
[17:58] – Dude, you good? – What happened, bro? -哥们 你还好吗 -怎么了 兄弟
[18:00] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:06] Moe, Moe, Moe, Moe, Moe. 莫 莫 莫
[18:08] – What happened? – I just got suspended, -发生什么事了 -我被勒令休学了
[18:10] – that’s what happened. – What? -就是这么回事 -什么
[18:12] – What did you do? – This is such bullshit. -你做了什么 -太可恶了
[18:14] – This can really fuck things up for me. – Moe. -这会把我的事都搞砸的 -莫
[18:17] What happened? 发生什么事了
[18:18] I punched Brady. 我揍了布雷迪
[18:20] What? 什么
[18:21] I know he’s your friend, but you have to believe me. 我知道他是你的朋友 但是你得相信我
[18:23] Brady is a bad guy. 布雷迪是个坏人
[18:26] A bad guy? How? 坏人 怎么说
[18:29] He hurts Tabitha. 他伤害塔比莎
[18:34] What do you mean? 这是什么意思
[18:37] I’ve seen the bruises. 我见过她身上的淤青
[18:42] What a piece of shit. 真是个混蛋
[18:44] – Yeah. – So that’s why you punched him. -没错 -所以你揍了他吗
[18:45] – Yeah. I had to do something. – I get it. -是的 我必须做点什么 -我懂
[18:49] I get it. 我懂
[18:57] Let’s get out of here. 我们离开这里
[19:11] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[19:12] For what? 抱歉什么
[19:21] – Elodie. – Dad, I can explain. -艾洛蒂 -爸 我可以解释
[19:24] No more lies. 别再撒谎了
[19:26] It’s not as bad as it looks. 事情并不像看上去这么糟糕
[19:28] No, it’s worse. 不 更糟糕
[19:30] How do you explain this? 你怎么解释这个
[19:32] You stole that car? 你偷了那辆车吗
[19:34] I… 我…
[19:36] Look at all this stuff. 看看这些东西
[19:38] You have a real problem. 你的问题真的很严重
[19:41] I love you, but you need help. 我爱你 但你需要帮助
[19:43] I want to try and stop. I just– 我想试着不再偷 我只是…
[19:45] You have an addiction. 你有偷窃瘾
[19:48] And clearly, whatever we’ve tried isn’t working. 显然 我们目前的努力并没有用
[19:53] There is a treatment facility in Seattle 西雅图有个治疗机构
[19:57] – and they’ve got Inpatient care– – Dad, no. I… -那里有住院治疗 -爸 不 我
[20:00] I’ll be grounded. I’ll go to therapy. 我愿意被禁足 我会接受治疗
[20:04] I’ll do whatever you want. 你想让我怎么做都行
[20:05] Jenna is making the arrangements. 詹娜在做安排
[20:06] We’re doing what’s best for you. 我们这么做对你最好
[20:08] Best for everyone. 对大家都好
[20:09] Pack a bag… 打包行李
[20:11] whatever you’ll need for a few weeks. 装上你几周需要用的东西
[20:14] I’ll give you some time. 我给你点时间
[20:14] 塔比莎 莫 救命 我爸要把我送走
[20:17] Give me the phone. 把手机给我
[20:20] – I– – Elodie! -我… -艾洛蒂
[21:09] 卢卡 今晚不能过去了 家里有事
[21:30] Hey, what up, Elodie’s dad? 你好吗 艾洛蒂的爸爸
[21:54] Are you crazy? What are you doing? 你疯了吗 你在做什么
[21:56] What? You don’t carry a ladder with you wherever you go? 怎么 你四处走动不带个梯子的吗
[22:01] Come on. 快来
[22:02] One sec. 等一下
[22:12] So, yeah. 是的
[22:14] Elodie just left this in the library 之前我们在图书馆学习时
[22:16] when we were studying earlier. 艾洛蒂把这个落下了
[22:18] So, just… 所以…
[22:20] Elodie takes chemistry? 艾洛蒂学化学吗
[22:22] Oh, yeah, you know. 是的 你知道的
[22:23] Like… in her spare time. 在她空闲时间学
[22:30] Elodie isn’t actually going to be at school for a little while, 艾洛蒂有段时间不会去学校了
[22:33] but I’ll give it to her. 不过我会给她的
[22:34] Oh, yeah, okay. 好的
[22:44] Actually, could you just grab me a piece of paper? 那个 你能给我拿一张纸吗
[22:47] I just want to leave her a note. 我想给她留个信
[22:50] – Sure, just one second. – Thanks. -好的 等一下 -谢谢
[22:56] Actually, you know what? It’s cool. 我又一想 不用纸了
[22:57] I’m just gonna send her a text. 我给她发个短信就行
[23:14] – Did everything go okay? – Yeah. -一切顺利吗 -是的
[23:15] Except now your dad has my chemistry book. 除了我的化学书被你爸拿着了
[23:17] Didn’t really think that through. 我没考虑全面
[23:43] You sure you want to do this? 你确定要这么做吗
[23:46] I’ve never felt more sure. 我从没这样确定过
[23:49] Something about all this, feels a little faded. 感觉这一切逐渐在消逝
[23:52] The universe is telling me to go. 宇宙在让我离开
[24:02] Shit. 见鬼
[24:09] Hey, ladies. 女士们
[24:12] I guess that’s me. 我想我该走了
[24:18] I love you, guys. 我爱你们
[24:20] I love you. 我爱你们
[24:21] Thanks for saving me. 谢谢你们拯救了我
[24:23] You saved me. 你拯救了我
[24:42] We’re really gonna miss you. 我们真的会想你的
[24:49] You better keep her safe for us. 你最好为我们保护她的安全
[24:51] Are you kidding me? She’s keeping me safe. 你在开玩笑吗 是她保护我
[25:13] Fuck. 该死
[25:31] No. Come on, man. Check it again. 不 拜托 哥们 再查一下
[25:33] This is my fucking girlfriend’s house. 这是我女朋友家
窈窕淑女

文章导航

Previous Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号