时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Wow, what is this for? | 怎么突然给我送礼物 |
[00:10] | Do I need a reason to give you a gift? | 送你点礼物还需要理由吗 |
[00:17] | You know me better than anyone in the whole entire world. | 这世界只有你最了解我 |
[00:22] | So why would you get me pom-poms? | 所以呢 你送我啦啦花干嘛 |
[00:26] | You’re right. Dumb idea. | 没错 是有点傻 |
[00:28] | Unless… here’s a thought just off the top of my head. | 除非 跟你说 我刚刚想到一个主意 |
[00:32] | What if you and I tried out for, hmm, I don’t know, | 要不咱们试试去 那个 |
[00:34] | the cheerleading squad on Saturday in the south gymnasium at 1:15? | 去面试啦啦队 时间是周六一点一刻 就在南体育馆 |
[00:37] | Approximately. | 差不多是这样 |
[00:40] | Try out for cheerleading, huh? | 面试啦啦队是吗 |
[00:43] | Give me an N, give me an O… | 来一个“不” 来一个”能“ |
[00:45] | Do you see where I’m going with this? | 你知道我什么意思了吧 |
[00:47] | Are you spelling “No thing can keep me from trying out | 你是在拼“没有什么能够阻挡我周六 |
[00:51] | on Saturday in the south gymnasium with my best friend Marisa”? | 去南体育馆陪我最好的朋友玛丽莎面试”吗 |
[00:54] | All right, fine. Think it over. No pressure. | 行啦 好好想想 别有太大压力 |
[01:07] | Now what does Marisa want? | 这次玛丽莎又想干嘛 |
[01:13] | Hi, Judy. Can you come out to play? | 你好啊朱蒂 能出来玩吗 |
[01:15] | No, I’m not available today, | 不行 我今天没空 |
[01:18] | or tomorrow or next year. | 明天也没空 明年也是 |
[01:21] | Check back in 1,000 years. | 一千年以后再过来敲门吧 |
[01:22] | I’ll still be here. Will you? | 我还会在这儿 你呢 |
[01:28] | Why did you just do that? | 你为什么要说这种话 |
[01:30] | I’m not playing with that eight-year-old bag of flesh. | 我才不跟八岁的肉坨坨一起玩 |
[01:33] | As a 16-year-old bag of flesh, | 作为一个十六岁的肉坨坨 |
[01:36] | I find that a tad offensive. | 我觉得这话有点伤人啊 |
[01:38] | Look, I know you’re a robot, | 听着 我知道你是个机器人 |
[01:40] | but you need to start acting like a kid. | 但你得开始表现得像个小孩 |
[01:42] | Or at least not a crusty old sailor. | 起码别跟个暴脾气老水手一样 |
[01:45] | Sometimes, when you wanna keep friends, | 有时候吧 你要是想交朋友 |
[01:47] | you need to do what they want to do. | 你就得陪他们做他们想做的事情 |
[01:49] | Oh, I guess that explains | 那我就能理解 |
[01:51] | why you’re cheerleading with Marisa. | 你为什么要和玛丽莎去啦啦队了 |
[01:56] | I hate it when you’re right. | 你说真话的时候还真讨人厌 |
[01:59] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[02:03] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:06] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:09] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[02:12] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[02:14] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:18] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:21] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:25] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:29] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:31] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:33] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:35] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:37] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:39] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:42] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:44] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:46] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:48] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:50] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:57] | Honey, you almost done with that new employee paperwork for the organization? | 宝贝 组织要的那份新成员合同 你写好了吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah, you’d think a professional spy organization | 是啊 我还以为像这种专业特工组织 |
[03:03] | would know my phone number. | 就不用我自己填电话号码了 |
[03:06] | Lookin’ good. | 填得不错啊 |
[03:08] | Lookin’ good. | 填得不错 |
[03:10] | Lookin’… Hmm. | 填得 唔 |
[03:11] | Hmm? What hmm? | 唔 唔是什么意思 |
[03:14] | Oh, nothing, just a little thing I noticed. | 没事 就是注意到一点细节 |
[03:17] | That “In case of emergency contact,” You spelled my name wrong. | “紧急联系人”这栏 你把我的名字写错了 |
[03:19] | You put K-I-R-A Cooper, when I believe | 你写成了吉拉·库珀 而我觉得 |
[03:22] | the correct spelling is C-R-A-I-G Cooper. | 正确的写法是克雷格·库珀 |
[03:25] | Dad, are you actually upset that I picked Mom over you? | 爸 你不会真因为我写了老妈没写你就不开心了吧 |
[03:29] | Oh, please. I could care less. | 得了吧 我才不在乎呢 |
[03:31] | Technically, you could care less, | 其实吧 你是该不那么在乎 |
[03:33] | ’cause you seem to be caring a lot. | 因为你看起来太在乎了 |
[03:35] | Don’t you be silly. | 别傻了 |
[03:37] | You go on and have a great day, | 你继续度过你美好的一天 |
[03:40] | and enjoy that lunch I spent an hour making you… | 享受我花了一个小时给你做的午饭 |
[03:42] | that your mom didn’t. | 那可不是你妈做的 |
[03:45] | Craig, you got a little something on your… | 克雷格 你这里有点小东西 |
[03:48] | Oh, never mind. It’s just jealousy. | 没什么 嫉妒而已 |
[03:51] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[03:53] | Get real, honey. | 实在点吧亲爱的 |
[03:54] | You treat Ernie like a second-class citizen, | 你像对待二等公民一样对厄尼 |
[03:56] | but the moment you’re chosen second, | 可一旦你不再是首选 |
[03:59] | you fall apart like a cheap watch. | 你就像块破手表一样碎成渣渣了 |
[04:01] | That was five anniversaries ago, and I said I’m sorry. | 那都是五年前结婚纪念日的事儿了 我也道过歉了 |
[04:05] | The dude said it was real. | 那哥们儿说那块表是真的 |
[04:07] | Look, I ain’t got time to be discussing all of this. | 听着 我可没时间讨论这些破事儿 |
[04:09] | I gotta go make things right with my boy. | 我得去跟我儿子联系感情了 |
[04:17] | Oh, K.C., you showed up. | KC 你来了 |
[04:19] | Of course I did. I’m so psyched to be here. | 我当然得来 我可激动了 |
[04:21] | I cannot wait for these obnoxious mean girls | 我真等不及让那些讨厌的贱女孩 |
[04:24] | to tell me I’m not pretty enough, peppy enough, | 来告诉我我不够漂亮 不够活泼 |
[04:25] | or good enough to be on their squad. | 不够好 所以不能入选啦啦队了 |
[04:28] | I’m suddenly getting the feeling | 我突然开始觉得 |
[04:30] | that you’re just doing this to please me, | 你这么做只是为了让我开心 |
[04:32] | and that pleases me. | 不过 你能这么做我真的很开心 |
[04:36] | Get ready for the mean girl banquet, | 准备好奔赴贱女孩摆的鸿门宴了吗 |
[04:38] | and I have a feeling we are the main course. | 我有预感咱们就是主菜 |
[04:41] | Welcome! Way to be here. | 欢迎 欢迎大家的到来 |
[04:43] | That shows a ton of confidence, | 这展示了大家满满的自信心 |
[04:46] | and that’s the number one thing | 而这正是作为一个精神大使 |
[04:47] | a spirit ambassador needs. | 需要具备的最重要的素质 |
[04:50] | Our job is to help empower our team, | 我们的任务就是为咱们的队伍加油打气 |
[04:52] | but not just our team. | 但不只是校队 |
[04:54] | Everyone in the entire school. | 而是整个学校中的每个人 |
[04:56] | Heck, if we can, | 甚至 如果大家齐心协力 |
[04:58] | let’s make this world a better place to live in while we’re at it. | 我们可以共同建设一个更加美好的世界 |
[05:01] | Who’s with me? | 大家同不同意 |
[05:07] | You see? Pure evil. | 看见了吧 满满的邪恶 |
[05:29] | Hey there, how’s my pride and joy? | 我的骄傲 最近过得怎么样啊 |
[05:32] | I don’t know. She stayed after school to practice cheerleading. | 我哪知道 她放学留下来练习啦啦队了 |
[05:34] | No, I’m talking about my favorite son. | 我说的是我最爱的儿子 |
[05:37] | I’m your only son. | 你就我这么一个儿子 |
[05:38] | Oh, don’t get bogged down in the details. | 别纠结那些细节啦 |
[05:41] | I just wanna spend a little quality time with you. | 我只是想跟你一起做点有意义的事儿 |
[05:44] | So what you think? Football? | 你想干些什么 打打橄榄球 |
[05:46] | Basketball? Baseball! | 篮球如何 棒球吧 |
[05:47] | I don’t do well with objects that fly through the air. | 我跟那些在天上飞的东西处得不是很好 |
[05:51] | They have a funny way of finding my head. | 它们总能准确地找到我的脑袋在哪 |
[05:53] | That’s because I don’t take you to the batting cages enough. | 那是因为我没跟你打过几次球 |
[05:57] | Baseball, it is. High five. | 就棒球吧 来击个掌 |
[06:02] | Yeah, we gonna work on that. | 对 我们还得练练这个 |
[06:06] | I love checkers, don’t you? | 我好喜欢玩西洋棋啊 你呢 |
[06:08] | Sure. Who doesn’t love an exercise in elementary strategy? | 当然啦 谁不喜欢玩儿小学生水平的策略游戏啊 |
[06:13] | Vapid simpleton. | 无聊的白痴 |
[06:15] | Good game! | 真是一盘好棋 |
[06:18] | But we didn’t finish. | 我们还没玩儿完呢 |
[06:20] | I calculated the rest of the moves in my head, | 我计算了剩下的步数 |
[06:22] | ran the odds, and you win. | 得出的胜负几率证明你赢了 |
[06:25] | But you never even jumped me. | 可是你连一下都没跳 |
[06:29] | All right, have it your way. | 行啊 让我跳我就跳吧 |
[06:35] | Are you happy now? | 这回你高兴了吧 |
[06:41] | Blades, buckets, candlesticks. | 刀剑式 木桶式 烛台式 |
[06:45] | Blades, buckets, candlesticks. | 刀剑式 木桶式 烛台式 |
[06:49] | Hey, Marisa, | 嘿 玛丽莎 |
[06:51] | I think I dropped my candlestick on the ground. | 我觉得我把烛台掉地上了 |
[06:52] | Would you do me a favor, | 你能不能帮我个忙 |
[06:53] | pick it up and hit me over the head with it? | 把它捡起来然后往我头上砸 |
[06:54] | You guys are doing great! | 你们做的很好 |
[06:57] | Now, let’s take a quick break. | 现在 我们休息一下 |
[07:01] | But if we take a break, | 但要是我们休息了 |
[07:04] | who’s gonna make the world a better place? | 谁去建设那个更美好的世界啊 |
[07:08] | Are you sure you’re gonna have time for cheerleading, | 你确定你还有时间练习啦啦队吗 |
[07:10] | what with being the leader of the sarcasm squad? | 我看你还得忙着当讽刺队的队长呢 |
[07:13] | Look, Marisa, I’m sorry, okay? | 玛丽莎 对不起 |
[07:15] | I just… I don’t get this. | 我就是 我就不明白了 |
[07:17] | What’s there not to get, | 有什么不明白的 |
[07:18] | because I thought this could be something we could do together. | 这是我们能在一起的机会 |
[07:20] | What do you mean? We are always together. | 说什么呢 我们一直都在一起 |
[07:22] | Are we, K.C.? | 是吗 KC |
[07:24] | When was the last time we had a hot dog-less hot dog? | 上次我们一起吃不带肠的热狗是什么时候 |
[07:28] | On a stick? | 串在棍上的那种 |
[07:31] | It just seems like lately, I never see you | 我就感觉最近都没见到过你 |
[07:33] | because you’re always busy doing… | 因为你总是忙着做 |
[07:35] | I don’t know what, ’cause you won’t tell me. | 我也不知道你做些什么 因为你从来都没跟我说过 |
[07:37] | Marisa, that is not always true. | 玛丽莎 我又不是每次都这样 |
[07:40] | Really? You didn’t show up to Becky’s party last weekend | 是吗 你上周末就没去贝基的派对 |
[07:42] | like you said you would. | 你说过你会去的 |
[07:43] | You didn’t come to the movies with everyone on Sunday afternoon, | 周日下午你没和大家一起看电影 |
[07:45] | like you said you would. | 你说过你会去的 |
[07:48] | And you didn’t come to the | 而且那天晚上 |
[07:49] | library the other night to help me study, | 你也没来图书馆辅导我的功课 |
[07:51] | like you said you would. | 你也说过你会来的 |
[07:52] | So I just thought | 所以我就想 |
[07:55] | if we did this cheerleading thing, | 要是我们一起去啦啦队 |
[07:56] | we’d at least get to spend some time together. | 至少能有机会在一起做点什么 |
[07:59] | Marisa, I am so sorry, okay? | 玛丽莎 我很抱歉 |
[08:02] | I had no idea that you felt this way. | 我真不知道你会这么想 |
[08:05] | It’s just that I have been so busy with… | 只是我最近一直忙着 |
[08:10] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:12] | It doesn’t even matter what I’ve been busy with, | 我最近忙什么都不重要 |
[08:14] | because your friendship is the most important thing to me, | 对我来说 我们的友谊才是最重要的事 |
[08:17] | and I’m going to make it up to you, okay? | 我会好好改正的 好吗 |
[08:19] | Starting right now. | 从现在开始 |
[08:22] | Go, team! | 加油 校队 |
[08:28] | Starting right now. | 从现在开始 |
[08:37] | You can do this, K.C. Okay. | KC 你能做到的 |
[08:39] | Blades, buckets, candlesticks. | 刀剑式 木桶式 烛台式 |
[08:41] | Blades, buckets, candlesticks. | 刀剑式 木桶式 烛台式 |
[08:43] | Hey, Mom. | 你好呀 妈妈 |
[08:45] | Whose mom? My mom. | 谁的妈 我的妈 |
[08:48] | You da bomb. Go, Mom! | 强过小钢炮 加油 妈妈 |
[08:53] | Actually, when it comes to disabling bombs, | 其实吧 等到拆弹的时候 |
[08:56] | I am the bomb. | 我还真就是小钢炮 |
[08:58] | What’s up with the pom-poms? | 你拿着啦啦花干什么呐 |
[09:00] | I’m trying out for the cheerleading squad. | 我正准备面试啦啦队呢 |
[09:01] | That doesn’t sound like you. | 听着不像是你会干的事啊 |
[09:03] | Doin’ it for Marisa. | 为了玛丽莎去面的试 |
[09:05] | Now that sounds like you. | 这就像你干的事儿了 |
[09:06] | KC K.C. | |
[09:08] | Being a cheerleader is a huge time commitment, | 当啦啦队队长要花很多时间 |
[09:11] | and I don’t know if you should be juggling so many things. | 你有这么多事儿 能忙得过来吗 |
[09:14] | Remember that street performer we saw? | 还记得咱们看见的那个街头艺人吗 |
[09:16] | Never should’ve added that fourth chainsaw. | 真心不该加第四个电锯上去 |
[09:21] | Look, I know it’s a lot, | 听着 我知道事情很多 |
[09:24] | but it seems like ever since I started being a spy, | 但好像自从我当了特工以后 |
[09:26] | I always have to… | 我总是得 |
[09:28] | I never have time to just… | 我从来没时间去 |
[09:30] | She’s my best friend, | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[09:33] | and I really don’t wanna lose her. | 我真的不想失去她 |
[09:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:37] | I get it, sweetheart. | 宝贝 我懂 |
[09:39] | It’s not easy. | 是很不容易 |
[09:41] | And here’s the bad news. | 但是我要告诉你个坏消息 |
[09:44] | It doesn’t get any easier. | 以后只会越来越难 |
[09:46] | What kind of pep talk was that? | 这算哪门子加油打气啊 |
[09:51] | I’m assuming you were never a cheerleader. | 我猜你从没进过啦啦队吧 |
[09:55] | K.C., I love you. | KC 我爱你 |
[09:58] | And I don’t want you being | 但我不想让 |
[10:00] | a spy to get in the way of you being a kid. | 当特工这种事影响你的正常生活和成长 |
[10:03] | So… if you’re feeling like it’s too much– | 所以 要是你觉得任务太重 |
[10:07] | No, no. I can handle it all, and I know that I can. | 没有 没有 我完全能承受得住 我知道我行 |
[10:10] | Well, if you think you can, | 好吧 如果你觉得你行 |
[10:13] | then I think you can, too. | 那么我也觉得你行 |
[10:17] | And, as far as me never being a cheerleader… | 还有 就你说的我从没进过啦啦队 |
[10:23] | Blades, buckets, candlesticks, whoo! | 刀剑式 木桶式 烛台式 |
[10:27] | Wow, Mom. | 哇 妈妈 |
[10:29] | That’s right. I still got it. | 没错 这叫宝刀未老 |
[10:31] | But I think I broke it. | 但我好像把腿崴了 |
[10:34] | Help me. Easy. | 帮我一把 慢点 |
[10:45] | Think fast. | 反应快点哦 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:51] | But it’s like your head has its own gravitational pull. | 但你的脑袋好像有引力似的 |
[10:54] | I’m starting to think football may not be my game. | 我开始觉得我不太适合玩橄榄球了 |
[10:57] | In fact, I’m starting to think games may not be my game. | 其实吧 我觉得所有球类运动都不太适合我 |
[11:00] | Oh, that’s because I haven’t taken you out to play basketball yet. | 哦 那是因为我还没带你去打篮球呢 |
[11:03] | We’re gonna go down to the park, | 咱们一会儿到公园里 |
[11:05] | and we’re gonna shoot some hoops. | 往那些铁圈子里投两发 |
[11:08] | Aw, isn’t this great? | 很棒有没有 |
[11:11] | Just you and me. Aren’t I a great dad? | 就咱俩 我是不是个好爸爸 |
[11:13] | Before you answer that, have you noticed | 在你回答之前 你有没有发现 |
[11:15] | I’ve hardly spent any time with K.C. this week? | 我这周都没怎么跟KC在一块儿 |
[11:32] | Oh, hey, Mateo. | 你好啊 莫蒂欧 |
[11:34] | Sorry I didn’t come over. | 抱歉我没能过去 |
[11:37] | But my dad forced me to hang out with him. Again. | 我爸硬要我跟他一块儿出去 不是第一次了 |
[11:40] | Every day this week, it seems like | 这周的每一天 |
[11:42] | he’s throwin’ some new object at my head. | 他好像都要朝我的头扔个新东西 |
[11:44] | I know, but it’s been horrible. | 我知道 可是真的太痛苦了 |
[11:46] | I think I liked it better when he just left me alone. | 还不如让我自己待着 |
[11:57] | Marisa, I think I got it. | 玛丽莎 我明白了 |
[12:00] | This modified basket toss double back | 这种改良版的篮型双人后空翻 |
[12:01] | is going to guarantee us a spot on the squad. | 将会让我们在小组中出尽风头 |
[12:04] | Or in the hospital. | 或者进医院 |
[12:05] | This is too hard. | 这个太难了 |
[12:07] | Ever since I’ve started practicing, | 一开始练习 |
[12:08] | it’s like my skin has been… | 我的皮肤好像都在 |
[12:11] | …crying. | 哭 |
[12:13] | It’s called sweat. | 这叫流汗 |
[12:15] | It’s called gross. | 这叫恶心 |
[12:17] | No, no. Marisa, remember, it’s fun. | 不不 玛丽莎 记住 这很有趣 |
[12:22] | I got spirit, yes, I do. | 我很有精神 真的很精神 |
[12:24] | I got spirit, how about you? | 我很有精神 你呢 |
[12:29] | I’ve got back pain and a creepy feeling I’m growing muscles. | 我背痛 还有正在长肌肉的怪感觉 |
[12:32] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[12:34] | No. No, Marisa, you cannot quit. | 不行不行 玛丽莎 你不能放弃 |
[12:35] | Okay? We need this. | 知道吗 我们得继续 |
[12:37] | This is our thing, and we need a thing, | 这是咱俩的事 我们需要一个机会 |
[12:40] | because if we don’t have a thing, | 如果我们不把握住这个机会 |
[12:41] | then we have nothing. Nothing. | 我们就前功尽弃了 前功尽弃 |
[12:44] | Nothing. | 尽弃 |
[12:46] | Okay, fine. Fine. I’m on board. | 好吧好吧 我继续练 |
[12:48] | But could you let go of my arms, | 但是你能松开我的胳膊吗 |
[12:50] | ’cause I’m starting to feel nothing. | 因为我就快麻到没感觉了 |
[12:51] | Nothing, nothing. | 没感觉了 觉了 |
[12:57] | Kids. | 小孩啊 |
[12:59] | Rough day, Agent Craig? | 今天过得不太顺心吗 克雷格特工 |
[13:02] | Judy, you know you can call me Dad, right? | 朱蒂 你可以叫我老爸 |
[13:05] | Okay. Rough day, Agent Dad? | 好吧 今天过得不太顺心吗 老爸特工 |
[13:10] | It’s Ernie. | 我真的不懂厄尼 |
[13:11] | We played basketball, baseball and football. | 我们一块儿打篮球 棒球 足球 |
[13:14] | All the things I used to love to do with my dad. | 都是我小时候喜欢和我爸爸做的事情 |
[13:16] | But Ernie hated every minute of it. | 但厄尼好像一点都不喜欢 |
[13:19] | Well, from what I’ve learned about human interpersonal relationships, | 根据我所学的人际关系知识 |
[13:23] | sometimes you have to do what the other person wants to do. | 有的时候 你得做些别人想做的事情 |
[13:27] | Even if it makes you wanna pull the circuits right out of your face. | 虽然你会烦躁得想把脑袋里的电线全都给扯出来 |
[13:32] | Anyway, what does Ernie like to do? | 好啦 厄尼平时喜欢干嘛 |
[13:36] | Well, he’s always, uh… | 他总是 |
[13:40] | Well, I know he really likes to… | 我知道他非常喜欢 |
[13:43] | I think I saw him one time do… | 我记得看过他 |
[13:46] | Man. | 天哪 |
[13:48] | I really do need to bond with this kid. | 我真得多关心关心这孩子 |
[13:53] | I’m having trouble bonding with a little eight-year-old. | 我觉得跟八岁的小孩儿相处很困难 |
[13:56] | Thanks for asking, Dad. | 谢谢关心 老爸 |
[14:05] | All right? | 怎么样 |
[14:06] | Yeah. | 舒服 |
[14:09] | Okay. Now my turn. | 好了 到我了 |
[14:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:18] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[14:19] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[14:21] | We’re on it. | 马上就到 |
[14:24] | K.C., Ernie, Judy. | KC 厄尼 朱蒂 |
[14:26] | We have a last-minute mission at the airport. | 我们有一个机场紧急任务 |
[14:28] | Load the van now. | 现在收拾东西上车 |
[14:32] | K.C., come on, let’s go. | KC 快点 走啦 |
[14:34] | Mom, today is the cheerleading try-outs. | 妈妈 今天是啦啦队试演 |
[14:36] | I cannot bail on Marisa. | 我不能丢下玛丽莎 |
[14:38] | The most important part of the modified basket toss double back | 这种改良版的篮型双人后空翻的重点就是 |
[14:41] | is kinda the double part. | 得两个人才能做到 |
[14:44] | Honey, I told you, it doesn’t get any easier. | 宝贝 早就跟你说过 以后的任务只会更难 |
[14:47] | These are the tough choices we have to make as spies. | 作为特工 我们就得做些艰难的取舍 |
[14:50] | But if I don’t show up for Marisa, | 可要是我不过去 |
[14:52] | it could ruin our friendship. | 我们的友谊可能就玩完了 |
[14:54] | And if I don’t go with you guys on the mission, | 可是如果我不和你们去完成任务 |
[14:56] | something bad could happen. | 或许又会发生一些不好的事情 |
[14:58] | Mom, can’t you just tell me what to do? | 妈妈 你就不能告诉我该怎么做吗 |
[14:59] | I can’t, sweetie. | 不能 亲爱的 |
[15:01] | I’ll support you whatever you decide. | 无论你的选择如何 我都支持你 |
[15:04] | This is your decision to make. | 但这是你的选择 你得自己决定 |
[15:06] | Really? You’ve been telling me what to do for 16 years, | 是吗 十六年来你一直告诉我该做什么 |
[15:10] | and the one time I really need it, you got nothin’? | 我这回真的需要你告诉我怎么做 而你却什么也不说 |
[15:35] | Okay, I have a visual on you guys. | 好了 我看到你们了 |
[15:38] | Can everyone hear me? Ah-choo! | 你们能听见我说话吗 啊嚏 |
[15:40] | Bless you. | 愿神保佑你 |
[15:41] | I guess everyone can hear me. | 看来都能听到啊 |
[15:43] | Our mission is to stop enemy agents from | 我们的任务是阻止敌方卧底 |
[15:46] | retrieving a piece of luggage in the international cargo hold. | 从国际货舱窃取目标行李 |
[15:48] | Inside is a flash drive with the location of our European safe houses. | 里面有一个关于我方特工在欧洲藏身处的U盘 |
[15:53] | If that drive gets into the wrong hands, | 如果这个U盘落入坏人手里 |
[15:55] | the safety of all our international spies is at risk. | 我方所有国际特工都将陷入危险 |
[15:58] | I’ll stall the targets. | 我来拖住目标人物 |
[15:59] | And I’ll slip a tracking device in their pocket. | 我会把跟踪器悄悄放入他们口袋 |
[16:03] | Judy and I will slip into the cargo room | 朱蒂和我将会潜入货舱 |
[16:05] | and retrieve the bag. | 并取回行李 |
[16:07] | Glad you’re here, honey. | 你能来我很欣慰 |
[16:09] | Thanks, Mom. I’m glad you’re here, too. | 谢谢妈妈 你能来我也很开心 |
[16:12] | Uh, I was never not gonna come. | 我什么时候不来 |
[16:18] | I have a visual on the targets. | 我看到目标人物了 |
[16:20] | It’s time to bake the biscuits. | 烤饼干的时候到了 |
[16:23] | What does that even mean? | 你说的这是什么玩意儿 |
[16:24] | I’m trying to come up with a catchphrase. | 我在想些口头禅什么的 |
[16:26] | The guy in the van always has a catchphrase. | 那些在车里待命的特工不都有那么一两句嘛 |
[16:30] | Well, catch a new phrase. | 那就想个新的吧 |
[16:44] | Dad, the targets are behind you. | 爸爸 目标在你身后 |
[16:45] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[16:56] | Never travel without one. | 旅行时从不离身 |
[16:58] | Come on. | 快点 |
[17:01] | Easy, where’s the fire? | 放松点 急什么啦 |
[17:06] | Little help with my shoe. | 帮忙弄一下我的鞋子 |
[17:09] | Sorry about the socks, | 抱歉 我的袜子有点不合适 |
[17:11] | but my hammer toe cannot be contained. | 总包不住我的锤状脚趾 |
[17:14] | Oh, I am so clumsy today. | 哦 我今天笨手笨脚的 |
[17:17] | I hope I get over it before I fly my plane. | 希望在开飞机以前能好一点儿 |
[17:21] | Come on. Let’s just get in another line. | 快点 我们直接去另一个安检机吧 |
[17:27] | They’re on the move. | 他们开始行动了 |
[17:28] | Go to the tracking device. | 快看跟踪器 |
[17:33] | K.C., the targets are heading your way. | KC 目标人物正向你靠近 |
[17:36] | The biscuits are burning, the biscuits are burning! | 饼干要糊了 饼干要糊了 |
[17:39] | Enough with the catchphrases. | 别再说什么口头禅了 |
[17:42] | Okay, we’re in. Switch the Judy cam. | 好了 我们进来了 打开朱蒂的镜头 |
[17:56] | Hey, Marisa. | 玛丽莎 |
[17:58] | Look, I’m really sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[18:00] | Where are you? It’s try-outs. | 你在哪儿 这可是试演 |
[18:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:04] | I forgot to call, and I’m really sorry, | 我忘记打电话告诉你了 对不起 |
[18:06] | but I cannot make it. | 我去不了了 |
[18:07] | You can’t make it?! | 你来不了了 |
[18:09] | You’re bailing on me again | 你又丢下我不管不问了 |
[18:11] | The good news is, | 也有好事啊 |
[18:13] | you didn’t even want to be there, so you can just leave. | 你之前不是不想去嘛 现在你可以直接走啦 |
[18:16] | Oh, just leave. | 哦 直接走 |
[18:19] | Just leave, she says. | 她说 直接走人 |
[18:20] | Well, it’s not that simple, K.C., | 事情没你想的这么简单 KC |
[18:22] | and if you bothered to show up, you would know why. | 如果您老能来一趟 您就明白了 |
[18:28] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[18:30] | Hi. How much longer is this gonna take? | 我们还得这样坚持多久 |
[18:33] | So after we’re done, if it’s okay with you, | 我们完成任务以后 如果你愿意 |
[18:37] | I was thinking maybe we could play one of those video games you like. | 我们或许可以玩些你喜欢的电子游戏 |
[18:39] | I guess we could, if you’re sure you want to. | 如果你真的想玩 我觉得可以 |
[18:42] | Well, I want to, if you want me to. | 如果你想让我玩 我就想玩 |
[18:45] | I want you to if you want me to want you to. | 如果你想让我让你玩我就想让你玩 |
[18:47] | – Well, I want to– – Oh, good grief. | -我想 -你俩有完没完啊 |
[18:49] | Ernie, your dad wants to spend more time with you. | 厄尼 你爸想多陪陪你 |
[18:54] | Craig, your son wants to spend more time with you. | 克雷格 你儿子也想让你多陪陪他 |
[18:57] | But you don’t like to do the same things, | 但是你们爱好不同 |
[18:59] | and you’re making each other miserable. | 搞得对方都很痛苦 |
[19:01] | Not to mention me. | 更别提我了 |
[19:03] | So why don’t you make spying your way | 所以 你们为什么就不能把做特工这件事 |
[19:06] | of hanging out and bonding? | 作为你们一起行动联络感情的手段呢 |
[19:08] | Oh, good. Because next step was bowling. | 哦 太好了 我们本来还打算打保龄球呢 |
[19:12] | I don’t think my head could survive that. | 我可不觉得我的头能逃过那一劫 |
[19:18] | Aw, such a touching moment. | 真是感人的一刻 |
[19:22] | Now can we get back to our mission? | 现在可以继续我们的任务了吧 |
[19:27] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[19:29] | Green one on the upper level. | 上层那个绿色的 |
[19:30] | The targets are almost upon you. | 目标快到你们那边了 |
[19:33] | You’re running out of time. | 你们快没时间了 |
[19:34] | Repeat, running out of time. | 再说一遍 时间不多了 |
[19:38] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[19:40] | I think this calls for a modified basket toss double back. | 我觉得是时候秀出我的改良版篮型双人后空翻了 |
[19:42] | Quit bumping your gums and get up there! | 别耍嘴皮子了 赶紧上去 |
[19:45] | I plan on it. | 我正想办法呢 |
[19:47] | All right, cup your hands. | 这样 把你的手叠起来 |
[20:00] | Don’t even think about it. | 你想都别想 |
[20:03] | Bucket, candlesticks, blades. | 水桶式 烛台式 刀剑式 |
[20:08] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[20:09] | Your biscuits just got burned. | 你们的饼干刚好糊了 |
[20:13] | Hey, it is a good catchphrase. | 这确实是个不错的口头禅啊 |
[20:27] | Hey. How’s it goin’? | 试演怎么样啊 |
[20:31] | What’s goin’ on? | 什么情况啊 |
[20:34] | Whassup? | 怎么样呀 |
[20:39] | You’re still mad at me. | 你还在生我的气 |
[20:41] | Um, well, if you are, I don’t blame you, | 如果你真的还生气 我不怪你 |
[20:44] | and I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[20:48] | Will I at least be seeing you at lunch? | 至少我们还能再一起吃个午饭吧 |
[20:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道呢 |
[20:52] | Maybe you will, maybe you won’t. | 或许能 或许不能 |
[20:54] | Maybe you’ll be sitting there patiently waiting for me, | 或许你会坐那儿耐心地等着我 |
[20:57] | and I’ll just decide not to show up | 而我决定不去了 |
[20:59] | with no explanation whatsoever, | 还不给你个解释什么的 |
[21:00] | leaving you all alone to wonder what kind of a best friend I really am. | 让你自己想想 我到底算个什么好朋友 |
[21:05] | Hey, we’re talkin’ again. | 你看 我们又开始说话了 |
[21:11] | Marisa, I, um… | 玛丽莎 我 |
[21:15] | I got you an apology gift. | 我给你带了个道歉礼物 |
[21:21] | Would you at least open it, please? | 至少打开看看吧 求你了 |
[21:28] | Oh, you know me better than anyone in the whole wide world, | 这世界只有你最了解我 |
[21:32] | so why would you get me a book? | 那你给我一本书干嘛 |
[21:35] | It’s a book full of friendship coupons. | 书里全是我做的友情券 |
[21:41] | Look. | 你看 |
[21:42] | This one is for | 这张是 |
[21:44] | if you’re ever in trouble, | 你有麻烦的时候 |
[21:46] | I will do whatever I have to to get you out of it. | 我会竭尽全力帮你 |
[21:50] | And this one is for if you’re ever sad, | 这张是 你伤心的时候 |
[21:54] | I’ll be there to hold your hand for as long as you need me to. | 只要你需要我 我就会在你身边安慰你 |
[22:00] | And this one is the “just ’cause” hug. | 还有 这张叫“无理由抱抱” |
[22:03] | Because sometimes, | 有时候吧 |
[22:05] | you need a hug, just ’cause. | 想要一个拥抱 是不需要理由的 |
[22:15] | And, um… | 还有 |
[22:17] | if you read the fine print, it kinda says… | 你看看附属细则 上面写着 |
[22:22] | “These coupons never expire. | “友情券永不过期 |
[22:25] | They’re good for a lifetime of friendship.” | 友谊常在 终身有效” |
[22:29] | Oh, I think I need one of those “just ’cause” hugs right now. | 我现在就想要个“无理由抱抱” |
[22:33] | May I see a coupon? | 麻烦给我看看你的友情券 |
[22:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:42] | Judy’s new friend will make her cover much more believable. | 朱蒂的新朋友会让她的特工身份隐藏得更好 |
[22:45] | I gotta say, honey, | 对了 亲爱的 |
[22:47] | great job in getting her to play like an eight-year-old. | 你能让她表现得像个普通的八岁小孩 干的不错 |
[22:49] | Hey, that’s what big sisters are for. | 这就是大姐姐的力量啦 |
[22:56] | Uh, Judy, what’s goin’ on out there? | 朱蒂 外面怎么回事 |
[22:59] | Playing hopscotch with Quinn. | 我在和奎恩玩跳房子游戏呢 |
[23:01] | I thought I’d make the game a little more interesting | 我想把游戏变得更有趣一点儿 |
[23:04] | by adding some lasers. | 就加了点激光 |
[23:09] | You comfort the kid, I’ll get the first-aid kit. | 你去安慰那小姑娘 我去拿急救箱 |
[23:11] | How about I get the kit and you figure out what to tell the mom? | 不如我去拿箱子 你想想怎么给她妈妈说 怎么样 |
[23:15] | What? No,no,no… | 什么 我才不干呢 |