时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[00:09] | Dad! | 老爸 你们在哪 |
[00:11] | Ernie, get down here! | 厄尼 快下来 |
[00:16] | Uh, mouthguard. | 把你的牙套摘下来 |
[00:18] | What is going on? | 发生了什么事儿 |
[00:21] | We are completely late for school. | 我们上学已经迟到了 |
[00:23] | Mom and dad forgot to wake us up this morning. | 爸妈今早忘记叫醒我们了 |
[00:27] | And clean up last night’s dinner? | 而且 昨晚吃完饭还没收拾 |
[00:30] | I don’t know where they are. | 我不知道他们去哪儿了 |
[00:33] | Ew. | 恶心 |
[00:34] | That tofu Turkey smells to-funky. | 素鸡都臭成垃圾了 |
[00:38] | We should throw it out. | 直接扔掉算了 |
[00:40] | Uh, if we threw things out based on the way they smell, | 如果我们根据发臭程度来决定要不要扔掉一件东西 |
[00:43] | you would’ve been gone a long time ago. | 你肯定早就被扔掉了 |
[00:48] | So where the heck are mom and dad? | 他们到底去哪儿了 |
[00:50] | Wait a minute. | 等我想想 |
[00:51] | Last night when I was texting Marisa | 昨晚我在和玛丽莎发短信 |
[00:54] | and you were searching for chest hairs… | 你在扒拉你那少得可怜的胸毛的时候 |
[00:57] | Mom said something about leaving on an extremely dangerous mission. | 老妈好像说了他们要去执行一个非常危险的任务 |
[01:02] | Mom and dad are off the grid? | 爸妈人间蒸发了 |
[01:05] | Mom and dad are off the grid! | 爸妈人间蒸发了 |
[01:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:08] | Ernie, Ernie, stop it! | 厄尼 厄尼 别哭了 |
[01:10] | Okay? Do not worry. | 好吗 别担心 |
[01:11] | I’m just gonna call headquarters. | 我这就打电话问问总部 |
[01:18] | Hey,K.C., what’s up? | KC 怎么了 |
[01:19] | Hey, Wally, um, our mom and dad haven’t come home yet | 沃利 咱爸妈到现在还没有回家 |
[01:22] | and we’re starting to get a little worried. | 我们开始有点担心他们了 |
[01:24] | A little worried? | 有点担心 |
[01:25] | I’m having a stage fright, pee in my pants, freak out! | 我现在非常害怕 几乎崩溃 还差点尿裤子了 |
[01:28] | Guys, relax. | 放松 孩子们 |
[01:30] | Some assignments take a little longer. | 有些任务的用时比较长 |
[01:33] | It’s certainly nothing to pee about. | 没啥值得你尿裤子的 |
[01:36] | Okay, for the record, that’s Ernie, | 好吧 声明下 吓尿的是厄尼 |
[01:38] | I am completely potty trained. | 我早就学会上厕所了 |
[01:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:44] | Can’t you just give us some details about their mission? | 你能再透露些关于任务的细节吗 |
[01:46] | Maybe we can help them. | 搞不好我们能帮帮他们 |
[01:47] | No can do. | 你们帮不上忙的 |
[01:49] | Unfortunately, you don’t have clearance. | 而且 你们也没获得任务许可 |
[01:51] | Look, we’re monitoring the situation. | 听着 我们监控着事件的进度 |
[01:53] | I promise, there’s absolutely, positively no reason for you to panic. | 我保证 你们完全没必要 也没有理由惊慌 |
[01:59] | Take care now. | 保重 |
[02:00] | The coopers are off the grid! | 库珀夫妇人间蒸发啦 |
[02:02] | The coopers are off the grid! | 库珀夫妇人间蒸发啦 |
[02:04] | This is bad, people! | 出大事了 同志们 |
[02:06] | Code red! | 红色警报 |
[02:07] | Code red! | 红色警报 |
[02:09] | Hey, why is this little green light still on? | 为啥这小绿灯还亮着 |
[02:13] | Oops. | 糟了 |
[02:14] | Okay, now you can pee. | 好吧 你现在可以尿裤子了 |
[02:18] | Too late. | 早就尿了 |
[02:23] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:26] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:29] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[02:32] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[02:34] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:38] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:41] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:45] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:49] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:51] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:53] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:55] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:57] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:59] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[03:02] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[03:04] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[03:06] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[03:08] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:10] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:16] | This doesn’t make sense. | 太奇怪了 |
[03:17] | Mom always wears her bracelet on missions | 老妈执行任务都会戴着手环的 |
[03:19] | and she’s not answering. | 可她这次没有回复我 |
[03:21] | Where are mom and dad? | 老爸老妈在哪啊 |
[03:22] | Where are mom and dad? | 老爸老妈在哪啊 |
[03:23] | Okay, Ernie, stop it. Okay? | 好了 厄尼 别再念叨了 |
[03:26] | Solution to all of our problems is in this freezer | 冰箱里有解决所有问题的办法 |
[03:29] | and before you ask, no, it is not ice cream. | 你不用问了 这方法可不是冰激凌 |
[03:33] | There is a hidden message inside this box of spinach. | 这包菠菜里面藏着一条秘密信息 |
[03:36] | Mom said in the event of emergency, | 老妈说过 有紧急事件发生的时候 |
[03:38] | all we have to do is play it and it will tell us exactly what to do. | 只要播放它 秘密信息就会告诉我们该怎么做 |
[03:42] | Why’d they stick it in spinach? | 为啥要粘在菠菜里头 |
[03:43] | Because they wanted to put it in a food | 因为他们想把它藏在 |
[03:45] | that had no chance of being eaten. | 一种没人想吃的东西里面 |
[03:50] | K.C., if you’re seeing this message, | KC 如果你看到了这条信息 |
[03:51] | it means that something has gone wrong. | 就代表咱俩出了些状况 |
[03:54] | And it’s most likely your father’s fault. | 而且大多数都是你爸的错 |
[03:57] | My fault? | 我的错 |
[03:59] | Why can’t it be your fault? | 为什么就不是你的错 |
[03:59] | Stay on task, honey. | 专心执行任务 亲爱的 |
[04:01] | This is no time for placing blame. | 现在可不是责怪对方的时候 |
[04:03] | His fault. | 是他的错啦 |
[04:06] | A burner phone is hidden in the frozen Brussels sprouts. | 我们在冰冻球甘蓝里藏了一部一次性手机 |
[04:10] | Use it to text the following message to the pre-dialed number. | 你得给手机里的预拨号码发送这样的信息 |
[04:13] | Goose and gander. | 母鹅公鹅 |
[04:14] | There’s trouble in the nest. | 窝中有险 |
[04:16] | We’re counting on you,K.C. | 靠你了 KC |
[04:19] | Counting on you? | 靠你了 |
[04:20] | Pssh. What about me? | 那我算什么 |
[04:22] | I’m just as tough and brave as you are. | 我和你一样勇敢无比 无懈可击 |
[04:24] | Ow! Shot! | 我被击中了 |
[04:26] | Man down! Man down! | 有人受伤了 有人受伤了 |
[04:29] | Oh, man up. | 拿出男子汉的样子吧 |
[04:37] | Well, I got to admit, | 好吧 不得不承认 |
[04:39] | I’m a little disappointed in | 就目前来说 这次任务的结果 |
[04:41] | how this mission has turned out so far. | 让我有那么一点点失望 |
[04:46] | Relax, baby, relax. | 放松 宝贝儿 放松 |
[04:49] | Goose and gander will get us out of this. | 母鹅与公鹅会来救我们的 |
[04:51] | I still can’t believe we went with goose and gander. | 我还是不太相信我们曾经和母鹅公鹅一起执行任务 |
[04:53] | What’s wrong with goose and gander? | 他们怎么了 |
[04:55] | Nothing, it just seems like more of a job for Franks and beans. | 没什么 只是这好像更像香肠与豆子的工作 |
[04:58] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[04:59] | Beans split with Franks and partnered with rice 2 years ago. | 豆子在两年前就和香肠分手了 它跟米粒在一起了 |
[05:03] | So now Franks and beans is beans and rice? | 所以“香肠与豆子”变成“豆子与米粒”了吗 |
[05:05] | Mm-hmm. | 对啊 |
[05:07] | Man, all this spy talk is making me hungry. | 天哪 说着这些暗号我都快饿死了 |
[05:14] | Craig, what if this is it? | 克雷格 要是咱俩就这样了咋办 |
[05:17] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[05:19] | What if we never see the kids again? | 要是我们再也看不到孩子们了 那该怎么办 |
[05:21] | Hey, don’t do that. | 别哭了 |
[05:22] | Spies cannot cry. | 特工可不能哭 |
[05:25] | You hear me? Spies cannot cry! | 听见我说的了吗 特工不能哭 |
[05:29] | Although we can whimper every now and then. | 但我们偶而可以暗地里哭一下 |
[05:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:38] | This is crazy. | 这怎么可能 |
[05:39] | We texted goose and gander hours ago, where are they? | 我们几小时前就发短信给母鹅和公鹅了 他们在哪 |
[05:42] | Maybe they flew south for the winter? | 难不成他们飞去南方过冬了 |
[05:45] | Sorry, I make bad jokes when I’m nervous. | 抱歉啊 我一紧张就爱讲烂笑话 |
[05:48] | So you’re always nervous? | 这么说 你一直都挺紧张的啊 |
[05:53] | Oh, my gosh, I am so glad that you’re– | 天呐 太好了 你总算是 |
[05:55] | Marisa. | 玛丽莎 |
[05:57] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |
[05:58] | I love being me. | 我也很开心 我总算是来了 |
[06:01] | Although it is a lot of work sometimes. | 虽然我有时候是得花很久才能出个门 |
[06:03] | Uh, Marisa, what are you doing here? | 玛丽莎 你来这儿干嘛 |
[06:05] | Well, so far not feeling welcome. | 这么看来 你好像一点儿也不欢迎我啊 |
[06:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:09] | It’s just that my parents went out last night | 是因为 我爸妈昨晚就出门了 |
[06:11] | and they haven’t come home yet. | 到现在都没回家 |
[06:12] | Way to rage! | 太赞了 |
[06:13] | Coopers, your parents still got it! | 你爸妈是激情不减当年嘛 |
[06:15] | No, I don’t know where they went | 不是 我不知道他们去哪了 |
[06:17] | or when they’re coming back. | 也不知道他们什么时候才回来 |
[06:18] | Don’t stress, I know exactly what to do. | 别再强调这个了 我知道咱们该做什么 |
[06:21] | Throw a party. | 开派对吧 |
[06:22] | Marisa, my parents are missing. | 玛丽莎 我的父母失踪了 |
[06:25] | Yes. Missing a party. | 是啊 他们错过了一场精彩的派对 |
[06:27] | The only party we’re throwing is a going away party. | 咱们现在要开的派对 只有送别派对 |
[06:31] | Oh, for who… | 为谁开的 |
[06:32] | Take a guess. | 你猜啊 |
[06:34] | Well, you always did have a knack for making girls go away. | 你倒是挺会把女孩子赶走的 |
[06:42] | What do you want now? | 你又想干嘛 |
[06:43] | I want to know who in the cheese Danish you think you’re talking to. | 我倒想知道你以为你是在跟谁讲话呢 |
[06:47] | Grandma Gayle, pops, what are you guys doing here? | 盖尔外婆 外公 你们来这儿干嘛呢 |
[06:50] | Standing at the doorway catching a sniffle | 你们在问这些蠢问题的时候 |
[06:51] | while you ask a lot of fool questions, | 我们做的就是 |
[06:53] | that’s what we’re doing. | 站在门口冷得流鼻涕 |
[06:55] | Sorry. | 对不起啦 |
[06:56] | Oh, it’s so good to see you guys! | 能见到你们实在是太棒了 |
[06:58] | But if you’re sick, you should really just go home. | 但要是你们病了 那就真得赶紧回家了 |
[07:01] | Love you. | 爱你们哦 |
[07:02] | -See you guys at easter. -No. | -复活节再见哟 -别关门 |
[07:08] | Why are you being cagey? | 你们为啥吞吞吐吐的 |
[07:10] | Why are you being cagey? | 你们为啥吞吞吐吐的 |
[07:11] | Why are you asking so many questions? | 为什么你们有这么多问题 |
[07:13] | Why are you asking us | 为什么你们要问我们 |
[07:14] | why we’re asking you so many questions? | 为什么有这么多问题 |
[07:18] | Othello, it’s pretty clear what’s going on here. | 奥赛罗 这儿发生了什么事可真是一目了然 |
[07:22] | You’re spies! | 你们是特工 |
[07:24] | And your parents are spies. | 你们的父母也是特工 |
[07:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:28] | How would you guys know that unless… | 你们怎么会知道 除非 |
[07:29] | You guessed it, stringbean. | 你猜怎么着 瘦小妞 |
[07:32] | The goose and gander have come home to roost. | 母鹅和公鹅回到它们的窝了 |
[07:34] | Grandma and pops… | 外婆和外公 |
[07:39] | Are spies too. | 也都是特工 |
[07:41] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[07:43] | Yes… way. | 就是这样 |
[07:47] | Okay, uh, I know that 70 is the new 60 | 好吧 我知道现在70岁的老人像60岁的 |
[07:50] | and 60 is the new 50 | 60岁的像50岁的 |
[07:52] | but, um, aren’t you guys like… | 但你俩看上去 |
[07:55] | 100? | 得有一百岁了 |
[07:58] | Don’t you think that maybe you’re just, | 难道你们不觉得 |
[08:00] | well, a little too old to be spies? | 作为特工 你们有点儿太老了 |
[08:02] | We’re retired. | 我们是退休了 |
[08:04] | But we’re coming out of retirement to help you find your parents. | 不过为了帮你们找回爸妈 我们又重出江湖了 |
[08:07] | That’s right! | 就是这样 |
[08:08] | We’re back, baby. | 我们重出江湖了 宝贝 |
[08:10] | Oh, my back, baby. Oh. | 我好像闪到腰了 |
[08:18] | If they called it a code red, | 要是他们启动红色警报 |
[08:20] | it means your parents have been compromised. | 那就代表你们父母的身份已经暴露了 |
[08:21] | And the organization will have no choice | 组织别无选择 |
[08:23] | but to disavow them. | 只能否认他们的身份 |
[08:24] | Disavow? | 否认 |
[08:26] | It means they’re cut off, on their own, | 说明他们已经脱离组织 全靠自己 |
[08:28] | and it’s up to us to save them. | 想解救他们只能靠咱们了 |
[08:29] | Oh, don’t worry, sweet potato. | 别担心 甜心 |
[08:31] | We will not rest till we find them. | 不找到他们 我们决不罢休 |
[08:33] | Absolutely no rest! | 决不罢休 |
[08:35] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I got to take a nap. | 不好意思 我要去小睡一会儿了 |
[08:39] | Pops, this is not a time for a nap. | 外公 没时间去小睡了 |
[08:41] | My parents have been off the grid for over 12 hours. | 我的父母已经失踪12个小时以上了 |
[08:44] | What is this about, a soft squid for $12? | 你说啥 一份软鱿鱼要12美元 |
[08:47] | That’s a terrible deal! | 太坑了吧 |
[08:50] | I don’t know what’s worse, the fact that he can’t hear | 真不知道哪件事更糟 是他听不清别人说话 |
[08:52] | or the fact that he knows the going rate of squid? | 还是他居然知道鱿鱼的行价 |
[08:55] | I can’t believe the organization won’t give us any intel. | 真不敢相信 组织居然会不给我们提供情报 |
[09:00] | I got to work around for that. | 我还得再想想办法套套话儿 |
[09:01] | We sneak into HQ late tonight, like 7:30. | 今晚夜深的时候 大概七点半吧 我们得溜进总部去 |
[09:07] | I know one of the telephone operators. | 我认识总部的一名话务员 |
[09:09] | They’ll tell us where your parents are. | 他会告诉咱 你们父母的具体位置 |
[09:11] | Um, pops, I’m pretty sure they haven’t had | 外公 我相信大概从1950年起 |
[09:14] | telephone operators there since like the 1950s. | 总部就没有话务员了 |
[09:17] | Oh, you’re right. | 哦 你说的没错 |
[09:19] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我在想些什么呀 |
[09:21] | We’ll ask the elevator operator. | 要不去问问电梯乘务员 |
[09:23] | To do what? | 怎么问 |
[09:24] | Get in the time machine and meet us at headquarters? | 让他穿越过来和我们在总部见面 |
[09:28] | How about we just have Ernie hack into the hq’s logistic network | 不如就让厄尼黑进总部的网络 |
[09:32] | and find out mom and dad’s last known location via GPS? | 在导航仪上找到爸妈最后出现的地点 |
[09:35] | Well, sure, if you want to be all lazy bones about it. | 好啊 要是你就想做个懒骨头 就这么做呗 |
[09:39] | K.C., listen. | KC 听着 |
[09:41] | In my day, we relied less on whiz-bang gizmos and more | 在我那年代 我们很少依赖这种酷炫电子小玩意儿 |
[09:45] | on good old fashioned brainpower. | 更多的是用人脑来解决问题 |
[09:50] | What was I talking about? | 我刚刚在讲什么来着 |
[09:52] | Ernie getting on his whiz-bang gizmo computer. | 厄尼要用酷炫电脑小玩意儿找出爸妈 |
[09:55] | That’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[09:59] | Ernie… | 厄尼 |
[10:01] | You see, I love grandma and pops like crazy but… | 你瞧 我很爱外公外婆 |
[10:04] | Man, they’re just so old. | 天 但他们真的太老了 |
[10:06] | I mean, what was their last mission? | 他们上一次执行任务是多少年前的事儿了啊 |
[10:08] | Colonizing the dang americas? | 是要开拓美国的殖民地吗 |
[10:12] | So they’re old, that doesn’t mean they’re gonna hurt the mission. | 就算他们是太老了 他们也不会碍咱们什么事儿啊 |
[10:17] | Pops! | 外公 |
[10:18] | What did you do to my disk drive? | 你干嘛碰我的磁盘驱动器啊 |
[10:20] | Disk drive? | 磁盘驱动器 |
[10:21] | I thought it was a cup holder. | 我还以为是个杯垫呢 |
[10:29] | Sweetheart, if this is it, I want to confess something. | 亲爱的 如果咱们就这么完了 我想坦白一些事 |
[10:34] | I was the one who forgot to pack that | 那次在塞拉利昂 |
[10:36] | grappling hook that time in Sierra Leone. | 是我忘了要收好爪钩 |
[10:39] | Sierra Leone! | 塞拉利昂 |
[10:40] | Why didn’t I do this sooner? | 你怎么不早说 |
[10:43] | Oh, wait, I admit one stupid mistake | 等等 我不就承认我犯了一个小错 |
[10:45] | and you take your wedding ring off? | 你就要把婚戒取下来吗 |
[10:47] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[10:48] | We’re through marriage, kaput? | 我们的婚姻结束了是吗 |
[10:50] | Oh, kaput a sock in it. | 别出声 |
[10:56] | I forgot about that ring. | 我都忘了那个戒指 |
[10:58] | The last time you used it was… | 你最后一次用它的时候 是在 |
[11:00] | Sierra Leone. | 塞拉利昂 |
[11:02] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:05] | This thing is killing my fingers. | 弄得我手指好疼 |
[11:11] | Well, then let me help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[11:16] | Trying to escape, huh? | 想逃是吧 |
[11:18] | Am I that bad a host? | 是我招待不周吗 |
[11:20] | You know, I could run out, pick us up some scones. | 我可以出去给你们弄点烤饼 |
[11:25] | Don’t bother, it’s a privilege to be caged up by Regina honey. | 不用费心了 被丽吉娜·甜心关起来也算是咱的荣幸啊 |
[11:30] | I was beginning to think you’d forgotten us, | 我还以为你已经忘记我们了呢 |
[11:32] | miss honey. | 甜心小姐 |
[11:33] | I don’t forget about my favorite guests. | 我是不会忘记我最喜欢的客人的 |
[11:36] | Never! | 绝对不会 |
[11:37] | Cut the bunk, honey. | 少废话 甜心 |
[11:38] | Don’t use that tone with me, Craig. | 别用这种口气和我说话 克雷格 |
[11:40] | I’m just telling her that, honey, not you, honey. | 我是在跟她说 甜心 不是你 甜心 |
[11:41] | All right, sorry, honey. | 对 抱歉啊 甜心 |
[11:43] | Oh, no problem. | 没关系 |
[11:44] | Oh, right, duh. | 真是的 |
[11:46] | Sorry about the cages but that’s what you get | 用笼子关住你们还真是不好意思 |
[11:48] | when you try to steal my new invention. | 谁叫你们想偷走我的新发明呢 |
[11:50] | We had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[11:52] | Your new laser technology could change | 你的新激光技术能在一夜间 |
[11:54] | the balance of power in the world overnight! | 打破世界各国的军力平衡 |
[11:56] | I know! | 我知道啊 |
[11:58] | I’m counting on it. | 我就指望这个呢 |
[12:12] | Is that them? No. | -是他们吗 -不是 |
[12:13] | Is that them? No. | -是他们吗 -不是 |
[12:14] | Is that them? No. | -是他们吗 -不是 |
[12:15] | Is that them? Yes. | -是他们吗 -是的 |
[12:16] | Really? No! | -真的吗 -当然不是 |
[12:20] | Would you let me do my job and find them? | 你能让我安心自己找吗 |
[12:26] | Hey, did your parents show up yet? | 你们的父母还没回来吗 |
[12:28] | Oh, grandma Gayle, it’s so good to see you again. | 盖尔外婆 很高兴又见到您了 |
[12:31] | Hello, Marisa. | 你好啊 玛丽莎 |
[12:33] | I don’t like that girl. | 我不喜欢这姑娘 |
[12:35] | She’s a bad influence. | 她是个坏榜样 |
[12:36] | You know, I’m not the one with the hearing aid, right? | 您知道我不用戴助听器的吧 |
[12:41] | Marisa, now is not really a good time. | 玛丽莎 现在时机不对 |
[12:44] | -Why? -None of your beeswax snoopy. | -为啥 -关你毛线事 |
[12:49] | This welcome mat is very misleading! | 你们家门口的欢迎垫是摆设吗 |
[12:53] | Hmm, got it. | 好了 |
[12:54] | I finally trianglulated mom and dad’s last known location. | 我终于找出爸妈最后出现的位置了 |
[12:58] | The hilltop estate of Regina honey. | 丽吉娜·甜心的山顶公馆 |
[13:00] | Regina honey? | 丽吉娜·甜心 |
[13:02] | Don’t tell me she is up to her shenanigans again? | 她又想玩什么花招 |
[13:05] | Hey, what are you guys just standing around for? | 你们还愣在这干嘛 |
[13:08] | We’ve got a rescue mission. Yes. | -我们有营救任务了 -是的 |
[13:10] | Yes, that is the attitude, pops. | 这种态度才对嘛 外公 |
[13:11] | All right, guys, let’s go. | 好了伙计们 我们出发吧 |
[13:13] | Right behind you! | 马上就来 |
[13:15] | Soon as I tinkle. | 我先去小便一下 |
[13:25] | Here. | 来 |
[13:26] | Put these on. | 都换上吧 |
[13:27] | Why should we? | 为什么 |
[13:29] | Because tonight you’re gonna be the guests of honor | 今晚有一场为我最爱的慈善机构募捐的拍卖会 |
[13:32] | at an auction benefiting my favorite charity. | 而你们将会是这场拍卖会的贵宾 |
[13:35] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[13:37] | You? | 这钱是捐给你的吧 |
[13:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:42] | I’m auctioning off my newest invention. | 我要拍卖我的最新发明 |
[13:44] | A select group of infamous criminals will be bidding. | 我邀请了一群恶名昭著的不法之徒来竞标 |
[13:54] | Impressive, huh? | 厉害吧 |
[13:56] | Imagine what it could do to a human being. | 想像一下它对付人类会是怎样的效果吧 |
[13:59] | Or Alaska! | 或者整个阿拉斯加州 |
[14:02] | So why do we have to be there? | 那我们为啥得出席啊 |
[14:04] | Oh, didn’t I mention? | 我没跟你们说吗 |
[14:06] | Tonight you two will be playing the part of the orange. | 今晚你俩将会扮演那只橘子的角色 |
[14:10] | It’s a very juicy role! | 可真是鲜嫩多汁啊 |
[14:25] | Yes, I’ve located them. | 我给他们定好位了 |
[14:27] | They’re in the basement. | 他们就在地下室 |
[14:29] | Once we get over the outer wall, | 我们一翻过外墙 |
[14:30] | it’s a straight shot to mom and dad. | 就能直接找到爸妈 |
[14:32] | Okay, so I’ll lead the rescue team– | 好的 我来领导营救小组 |
[14:36] | as I was saying, I will lead the rescue team– | 如我所说 我来领导营救小组 |
[14:41] | can someone please get grandma a lozenge? | 谁能给外婆拿一片止咳药吗 |
[14:45] | I’m calling the shots, pudding pop. | 我来发号施令 小布丁 |
[14:48] | I’ll lead the rescue team. | 我来领导营救小组 |
[14:50] | Ernie’s with me, you and pops go undercover as criminals, | 厄尼和我一起 你和外公装扮成不法分子 |
[14:52] | attend the auction and recover the laser doohickey. | 参加拍卖会 拍下那个激光玩意 |
[14:57] | Uh, wh– what’s my cover? | 那我该扮成谁呢 |
[14:58] | You’ll be going as Greta norwood, | 你的身份是格里塔·诺伍德 |
[15:01] | mercenary and all around Texas bad girl. | 唯利是图的德克萨斯坏女孩 |
[15:04] | She’s already on honey’s rsvp list. | 她已经在甜心的宾客名单上了 |
[15:06] | Oh, wait, so I’m going | 等下 所以我是要扮成一个 |
[15:08] | as someone who’s already going. | 同样会出席拍卖会的人 |
[15:11] | Do you see the problem with that, grandma? | 看出其中的不妥了吗 外婆 |
[15:14] | I got your cover covered, hot wings! | 我早就搞定你的扮演对象了 小妞儿 |
[15:17] | This is not my first rodeo. | 我又不是第一次这么玩了 |
[15:19] | But it just might be yours. | 只是 说不准是你的第一次 |
[15:27] | Say hello to Greta norwood. | 跟格里塔·诺伍德打个招呼吧 |
[15:29] | Ride ’em, cowgirl. | 去征服他们吧 牛仔女郎 |
[15:31] | Yes, we are finally back on track. | 终于回到正轨了 |
[15:34] | Yippee Kai-yay! | 好开心哟 |
[15:38] | What’s your cover, pops? | 那你扮成谁 外公 |
[15:40] | Well, I’m going with an oldie but a goodie. | 我扮成一个虽然老套但是很厉害的人 |
[15:43] | No, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[15:46] | No. | 不行 |
[15:47] | The cover identity that worked for me | 我已经用这个身份完成超过 |
[15:49] | on over 137 missions. | 一百三十七个任务了 |
[15:52] | Don’t say it, baby, please, please, please, don’t say it! | 别说出来 拜托拜托 千万别说 |
[15:55] | El dorado. | 埃尔多拉多 |
[15:56] | Othello, I’m begging you, no El dorado! | 奥赛罗 求你了 别扮成埃尔多拉多 |
[16:00] | Yes, Gayle! | 没错 盖尔 |
[16:01] | El do-ra-do! | 就是埃尔多拉多 |
[16:07] | El dorado rides again! | 埃尔多拉多又回来了 |
[16:13] | What does El dorado mean, pops? | 埃尔多拉多是什么意思啊 外公 |
[16:15] | Well, it’s Spanish for… | 它的西班牙语意思是 |
[16:18] | The dorado? | 多拉多 |
[16:26] | What’s up, haters? | 你们好啊 坏蛋们 |
[16:28] | Such an impressive group tonight. | 今晚的阵容相当强大啊 |
[16:31] | It’s a real who’s who of who’s wanted. | 简直是通缉令成员大集合啊 |
[16:35] | May the worst man win! | 就祝最坏的人赢吧 |
[16:38] | Do women not get a chance to bid around here? | 女人就不能参加竞标了吗 |
[16:43] | ‘Cause if not, I’m gonna be madder than a sack of cats. | 要是不能的话 那我可就要抓狂了 |
[16:48] | Greta norwood I presume? | 我猜你是格里塔·诺伍德 |
[16:51] | Happy you and your checkbook could make it. | 您和您的支票本儿能来 真是我莫大的荣幸呢 |
[16:54] | Oh, yes, ma’am. | 当然了 夫人 |
[16:56] | I’m as happy to be here as a hungry tick on a fat dog. | 我是相当期待啊 |
[17:01] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:03] | Exactly who are you? | 您是哪位 |
[17:06] | I, madam, am El dorado! | 夫人 在下埃尔多拉多 |
[17:12] | El dorado? | 埃尔多拉多 |
[17:15] | I didn’t invite you. | 我可没邀请你啊 |
[17:19] | In fact, I’ve never heard of you. | 我都没听说过你 |
[17:22] | Y-you’ve never heard of El dorado? | 你没听说过埃尔多拉多 |
[17:25] | Well, ma’am, have you been hiding under a rock? | 夫人啊 您是一直藏在山上 与世隔绝了吗 |
[17:28] | Well, not since 2007. | 07年我就出山了 |
[17:32] | Well, I’ve heard of El dorado aka El do-rich-o. | 我听说过埃尔多拉多 也就是埃尔多金 |
[17:36] | The man’s got so much money, | 他老有钱了 |
[17:38] | he could wipe his caboose with $100 bills. | 他可是用百元大钞擦火车守车的人 |
[17:40] | Ew! | 恶心 |
[17:41] | Oh, get your mind out of the toilet, ma’am. | 可不是在厕所里用啊 夫人 |
[17:44] | He’s got his own train. | 他有私人火车 |
[17:51] | So you can vouch for him? | 你能担保他吗 |
[17:52] | Oh, yeah, he’s legit. | 当然啦 他肯定是合法的 |
[17:54] | Or my name isn’t Greta norwood. | 不然我也就不叫格里塔·诺伍德了 |
[17:56] | Well, then. | 那好吧 |
[17:58] | Pleasure to meet you, Mr. dorado! | 很高兴见到你 多拉多先生 |
[18:00] | Oh, please. | 拜托了 |
[18:02] | Call me El. | 您还是叫我埃尔吧 |
[18:19] | Grandma… | 外婆 |
[18:20] | Maybe you should take a break. | 还是休息一下吧 |
[18:22] | Catch your breath. | 喘一下气也好 |
[18:25] | Hey, I didn’t get this new hip for nothing. | 我这个新人造屁股可不是吃素的 |
[18:27] | Try to keep up, Peter pocket. | 跟上啊 小子 |
[18:31] | According to my tracker, | 根据我的追踪器 |
[18:32] | mom and dad are behind this steel reinforced door. | 爸妈就在这扇铁门后面 |
[18:36] | Fortunately, I brought my Sonic lock picker. | 幸运的是 我带了我的音速开锁器 |
[18:41] | Unfortunately, I left it in the Van. | 不幸的是 我把它落在车里了 |
[18:46] | Move aside, fish stick. | 一边去 小子 |
[18:55] | Grandma, you still got it. | 外婆 您宝刀未老嘛 |
[18:57] | Honey, I ain’t never lost it. | 亲爱的 我从来就没老过 |
[18:58] | Mom, dad! | 老爸老妈 |
[19:01] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[19:03] | Come on. | 快走 |
[19:08] | All righty! | 好了 |
[19:11] | We’re going to start the auction. | 拍卖会马上就要开始了 |
[19:13] | Now before I open the bidding, | 在竞标开始之前 |
[19:15] | I’m going to give a couple of you the chance to | 我想让你们试一下 |
[19:18] | fire my weapon at a live target. | 用我的新武器朝活人靶子开火 |
[19:25] | Well… | 好了 |
[19:26] | Live for a few more minutes anyway. | 就让你们再活几分钟吧 |
[19:30] | Is that who I think it is? | 他是我想的那个人吗 |
[19:32] | You bet your El dorado it is. | 就是埃尔多拉多没错 |
[19:35] | Senora! | 夫人 |
[19:36] | El dorado would like to be the first to try your deadly weapon. | 埃尔多拉多想第一个尝试您的致命武器 |
[19:41] | Don’t think so, El dorado! | 不行 埃尔多拉多 |
[19:43] | I prefer to go by rank. | 我更喜欢按等级来 |
[19:45] | General. | 将军 |
[20:01] | No. No. | 不不 |
[20:09] | Mom! Dad! Are you okay? I was so worried. | 爸爸妈妈 你们没事吧 我担心死了 |
[20:12] | I love you too, son, but little less chitchat | 我也爱你 儿子 就别啰嗦了 |
[20:14] | and little more untying please, thank you. | 赶紧给解开 谢了 |
[20:21] | Mom, look out! | 妈妈小心 |
[20:24] | Grandma, what kind of hip did they give you? | 外婆 他们给你做的啥屁股啊 |
[20:27] | The bionic kind, baby. | 仿生的啊 亲爱的 |
[20:33] | Oh, really? | 真要来吗 |
[20:38] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[20:43] | You almost made me drop my purse. | 还差点害我丢了包 |
[20:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:49] | Great work. | 干得漂亮 |
[20:50] | Let’s get that laser and get out of here. | 赶紧拿好激光器离开这里吧 |
[20:53] | I don’t think so. | 想得美 |
[20:55] | So glad your whole family showed up. | 正好你们全家人齐聚一堂 |
[20:58] | Now I got a few more test dummies for my laser! | 我就多了几个试验样本啦 |
[21:03] | Nobody takes out my family. | 谁都别想碰我的家人 |
[21:04] | Okay, be careful, pops. | 小心点 外公 |
[21:06] | Don’t worry about me, I got gas. | 别担心我 我有毒气 |
[21:10] | Well, thank you for the overshare | 谢谢您这么大方分享 |
[21:12] | but I’m pretty sure your gas isn’t gonna stop her. | 不过我觉得您的毒气也阻挡不了她 |
[21:14] | Think again! | 看好了 |
[21:21] | All right. | 好啊 |
[21:22] | Way to go, pops. | 厉害啊 外公 |
[21:24] | Talk about silent but deadly. | 不放则已 一放惊人哦 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:27] | I’ve never been happier to see you guys. | 见到你们真的太开心了 |
[21:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[21:29] | Not so fast! | 别着急啊 |
[21:33] | Did you really think I’d invite a roomful of | 你们真的以为我会邀请一屋子狂热分子来 |
[21:35] | ruthless maniacs to my house and not have a gas mask handy? | 却不准备防毒面具吗 |
[21:40] | Uh, well, we were kind of hoping. | 我们是这么希望的 |
[21:44] | Eeny meeny miny… | 一二三四五 |
[21:47] | I’m gonna blast you first, cowgirl. | 我先炸飞你 牛仔女郎 |
[21:50] | Oh, no! You’re not! | 想都别想 |
[22:02] | Grandma, you just saved me. | 外婆 你刚刚救了我一命 |
[22:06] | How did you know to bring a high impact laser deflector? | 您怎么知道要带高冲力激光反射装置的 |
[22:08] | I didn’t. | 我不知道啊 |
[22:09] | It’s just a cheap compact I got at | 这是我从柯莱特妮百货商店 |
[22:11] | klettner’s department store. | 搞来的一个便宜货 |
[22:12] | It came free with the pantyhose. | 买连裤袜送的 |
[22:15] | Not bad for a couple of old farts, huh? | 老家伙们表现也不错吧 |
[22:17] | Hey, wait, is that what was in that cane? | 不就是你手杖里的那玩意儿嘛 |
[22:27] | You know, I got to admit knitting is actually kind of cool. | 我得承认 打毛线还挺酷的 |
[22:30] | I’m surprised you took an interest, baby. | 你对这感兴趣我还挺惊喜的 |
[22:33] | Yeah, I guess I just have a newfound appreciation | 我也算有一个老式的 |
[22:36] | for doing things old school. | 兴趣爱好了 |
[22:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:41] | I am done with this sweater. | 这件毛衣织好了 |
[22:44] | Where’s the neck hole? | 领口在哪儿呢 |
[22:46] | All right, I am done with this pillow case. | 好吧 这件枕套织好了 |
[22:51] | You know, you can’t knit worth a lick, | 虽然你打毛线不咋地 |
[22:53] | but you are a great undercover spy. | 但是你作为特工还是很优秀的 |
[22:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:58] | I got it from my grandma. | 那是外婆遗传给我的 |
[22:59] | Yes, you did. | 那倒是 |
[23:01] | So, uh, did you learn how to knit from your grandma? | 您也是跟您外婆学的打毛线吗 |
[23:03] | Heck to the no. | 当然不是 |
[23:05] | I just learned from the app on my phone. | 我是从手机软件上学的 |
[23:09] | Get with the times, Chimichanga. | 我也很与时俱进啊 妞儿 |