时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Uh, the chem lab blew up and your test got canceled. | 你想说 化学实验室爆炸 考试取消了吗 |
[00:14] | You found an app that’ll duplicate your mother’s signature for absentee notes. | 还是 你找到一个软件 可以模仿你妈的字迹写请假条 |
[00:19] | Ursula the sea witch exchanged your voice for human legs. | 你是用你的声音跟海妖乌苏拉换人腿了吧 |
[00:21] | Okay, you need to help me out here. | 好吧 还真得劳烦你给我说清楚了 |
[00:25] | I entered the national Teen Focus photography contest, | 我参加了全国青少年摄影大赛 |
[00:30] | and it’s down to three finalists. | 现在只剩下最后三名决赛选手了 |
[00:32] | – Is one of them you? – Yes. | -你是其中一名吧 -对呀 |
[00:34] | Okay, good, because otherwise, | 好吧 这还行 如果不是的话 |
[00:35] | this guessing game was becoming a very big waste of time. | 这猜谜语简直就是在浪费时间啊 |
[00:39] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你感到自豪 |
[00:41] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[00:42] | You are a great photographer, | 你真是个出色的摄影师 |
[00:44] | and I already know that you’re gonna win. | 我已经预料到你会赢了 |
[00:46] | You got this, you got this. | 你能行的 一定能行 |
[00:48] | I entered a photograph of you. | 我选了一张你的照片参赛 |
[00:49] | You lost this, you definitely lost this. | 你输定了 肯定输定了 |
[00:51] | What… What are you talking about? | 你 你在说什么啊 |
[00:54] | Marisa, there is no such thing as a good picture of me, okay? | 玛丽莎 我的照片从来就没有好看过 好吗 |
[00:57] | I’m just not photogenic. | 我就是不上镜嘛 |
[00:59] | In person, I look okay, but in pictures, I’m all, like… | 真人的话 我看着还不错 但在照片里嘛 我就像是 |
[01:04] | And now, you’re not gonna win, and it’s gonna be all my face’s fault. | 这下看来 你赢不了了 都怪我这张脸 |
[01:12] | – Wait. That’s me? – Mm-hmm. | -等等 这是我吗 -对呀 |
[01:15] | Wow, I was wrong. You’re not a great photographer. | 哇 我错了 你不是个出色的摄影师 |
[01:18] | Girl, you’re a miracle worker. | 姑娘 你简直是个奇迹般的艺术家呀 |
[01:20] | We got this, we got this. | 我们能行 一定能行 |
[01:24] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:27] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:31] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:34] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:36] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:39] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:42] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:47] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:50] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[01:52] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[01:54] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[01:57] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[01:59] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:01] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:03] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:05] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:08] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:09] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:12] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:17] | Dad, can you believe that Marisa is one of the top three young photographers | 爸 你敢相信玛丽莎是全国青少年摄影师 |
[02:21] | in the whole country? | 大赛里的前三甲吗 |
[02:23] | Salmon. When did we have salmon? | 三文鱼 我们什么时候吃三文鱼了 |
[02:26] | Uh, two years ago. | 两年前的事儿了吧 |
[02:27] | Remember, you made salmon and said, | 还记得吗 你在烤三文鱼的时候说 |
[02:30] | “I’m not lookin’ forward to cleanin’ this grill.” | 我可不想洗这个烧烤架啊 |
[02:32] | Well, I’m still not. | 我还是不想洗 |
[02:34] | Tell your mother, for Father’s Day, | 告诉你妈 父亲节的时候 |
[02:36] | I want a new barbecue. | 我想要台新烧烤架 |
[02:38] | Anyway, last year’s winning picture | 好吧 去年获胜的照片 |
[02:40] | ended up in magazines, on billboards. | 刊登在杂志上 贴在广告牌上 |
[02:42] | They even put it on bus stop benches. | 连在车站板凳上都能看到那张照片 |
[02:45] | I mean. Could you imagine the whole city parkin’ their butts on my head? | 你能想象全市人民坐在我头上是啥感觉吗 |
[02:48] | No, I cannot imagine that. | 不 我想象不出来 |
[02:51] | Actually, I can, but I don’t want to. | 其实上 就算我能想象出来 我也不愿意去想 |
[02:53] | Dad, I’m telling you, Marisa’s really good | 爸 我告诉你了 玛丽莎摄影技术很棒 |
[02:56] | and I think that she can win. | 我觉得她能稳赢啦 |
[02:57] | She may win, but it won’t be with a picture of you. | 她可能会赢 但她不能拿你的照片去参赛 |
[03:00] | Oh, no no no, don’t worry, I don’t look all… | 不 别担心 我没那么丑啦 |
[03:04] | Sweetie, we can’t take the chance | 宝贝儿 我们就是不能让 |
[03:06] | of some seeing a photograph of you. | 别人看到你的照片啊 |
[03:08] | I know you’re still new to this, | 我知道你还是个菜鸟 |
[03:10] | but you are a spy, remember? | 但你也是个特工啊 记得吗 |
[03:11] | I should hope so. | 真希望如此 |
[03:12] | Otherwise I’m just a 16-year-old with | 要不然我就只是个带着雷射加农炮 |
[03:15] | a laser cannon and a grappling hook. | 和抓钩的十六岁少女了 |
[03:18] | I’m serious. Remember a couple of weeks ago, | 我是认真的 还记得几星期前 |
[03:21] | when you stopped those guys from stealing that confidential file? | 你阻止敌人偷走秘密文件的那个任务吗 |
[03:23] | Oh, yeah, remember? | 对呀 你记得不 |
[03:25] | I did one of these, and one of these, | 我给他了个左勾拳 又给他了个横踢腿 |
[03:27] | and one of these. | 还狠狠地搓了下他的脑袋 |
[03:29] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[03:30] | And remember one of them did one of these? | 那你还记得有个人偷偷溜走了吗 |
[03:33] | He’s out there, and he’s thinkin’, | 他还在逍遥法外 而且一直在想 |
[03:36] | “If I could just get my hands on that girl | 要是我再碰到那个毁了我任务的那个姑娘 |
[03:38] | who ruined my mission, I’d make her sorry.” | 我一定对她不客气 |
[03:40] | But I have no idea who she is. | 可我不知道她是谁啊 |
[03:42] | Oh, well, I guess I’ll just take my mind off it, | 算了吧 我还是忘掉算了 |
[03:44] | and go down to the bus station… oh, wait! | 走到车站后一看 等等 |
[03:46] | This head my butt is parked on looks kinda familiar. | 我屁股下的这张脸看起来好眼熟啊 |
[03:50] | Hello, photo contest people. Who took this photo? | 喂 摄影大赛的评委们 谁照的这张照片啊 |
[03:53] | Hello, photo contest winner. Who is this girl? | 你好啊 摄影大赛获胜者 这姑娘是谁啊 |
[03:55] | Your best friend who lives at 35 Millby Lane?” | 是你的闺蜜呀 你说她住在磨坊巷35号 |
[03:59] | Sorry, K.C., I’ll finish the story in a minute. | 抱歉 KC 我等会儿再来把故事讲完 |
[04:00] | I gotta see who’s at the door. | 我先去看看谁在敲门 |
[04:02] | Oh, no, it’s someone who wants to kill us! | 不好了 有人想要杀掉我们 |
[04:05] | Please, Mr. Bad Man, don’t take me, just take K.C., | 求你了 坏人先生 别把我抓走 抓走KC就行了 |
[04:09] | because I’m not dumb enough to have my picture | 因为我没那么笨 不会把自己的照片 |
[04:11] | plastered all over the city. | 贴满大街小巷啊 |
[04:15] | But, Dad, this is really, really, really important to Marisa. | 但是 爸 这对玛丽莎来说真的非常重要啊 |
[04:19] | And much less important but still somewhat important, | 还有件没那么重要的事 但还是有点重要的 |
[04:22] | it is the best picture of me ever taken. | 这可是我拍过最漂亮的一张照片啊 |
[04:26] | But no one will ever get to see it. | 可是没人能看见了 |
[04:29] | Well, you could just put it in a frame, | 这个嘛 你可以把照片镶在相框里 |
[04:31] | and give it to me. | 然后给我看啊 |
[04:33] | After all, I did just save your life. | 再说了 我刚才可是救了你的命啊 |
[04:40] | Go for the triple, go for the triple. | 来个三周跳 来个三周跳 |
[04:43] | Yes, baby, yes! Triple! | 好耶 宝贝儿 好耶 三周跳 |
[04:46] | I’m sorry, I just do not get figure skating. | 抱歉 我就是看不懂花样滑冰啊 |
[04:51] | Oh, so here’s where all the dishes are. | 原来全部盘子都在这儿了 |
[04:54] | Yeah, you might wanna wash a few cups. | 对呀 你得洗几个杯子出来了 |
[04:56] | I had to get creative. | 我都得发挥想象力来喝饮料了 |
[05:01] | Is that all you have to say? | 你就想说这些话吗 |
[05:03] | Sorry. Love you, Mom. | 对不起 爱你哟 老妈 |
[05:07] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[05:09] | But I don’t love cleaning up after you. | 但我可不喜欢给你们打扫卫生啊 |
[05:11] | This place is a pigpen. Clean it up. | 这地方弄得跟猪圈一样 赶紧收拾干净 |
[05:13] | Oh, Mom. | 拜托啦 老妈 |
[05:14] | Hey, don’t “Oh, Mom” your mom. | 别这么跟你妈说话 |
[05:16] | It’s time you start pitchin’ in around here. | 你也该打扫一下了吧 |
[05:18] | Uh. That makes two of you. | 你们两人都要打扫 |
[05:20] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[05:22] | I have got a “honey do” list so long, I’m startin’ to think | 我那张“亲爱的要做”单子写了这么久你都没实现过 |
[05:26] | it’s a “honey, don’t kid yourself, it’s never gonna happen” list. | 我都开始觉得这张单子其实叫“亲爱的 别再自欺欺人了” |
[05:29] | As a reminder, you’re mad at Ernie, | 提醒你一下 你在生厄尼的气啊 |
[05:31] | so start focusing some of that disappointment back in his direction. | 所以呢 还是把那些失落感转回到他身上吧 |
[05:36] | You’re both gonna have to start doing your fair share around here. | 你们得开始承担家务活的责任了 |
[05:38] | I am not a machine. | 我可不是台机器 |
[05:42] | No, she’s not a machine. | 不 她的确不是机器 |
[05:45] | But you know who is? | 可你知道谁是机器吗 |
[05:49] | Oh, Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[05:54] | Ernie, we can’t use an eight-year-old girl to do our chores. | 厄尼 咱可不能让八岁小女孩来做我们的家务 |
[05:57] | She’s a robot. | 她可是机器人啊 |
[05:59] | She’s here to assist us on missions. | 她是来协助我们完成任务的 |
[06:00] | We don’t have a mission, seems like a waste of robot to me. | 我们没任务的话 岂不是白白浪费了这个劳动力 |
[06:04] | I can’t believe you, Ernie. | 真不敢相信 厄尼 |
[06:06] | You finally had a good idea for once. | 你终于想出来个好主意了 |
[06:09] | What do you people want? I’m busy. | 你们想干什么啊 我正忙着呢 |
[06:14] | Whoa, what crawled up your external drive? | 你这是程序错乱了吗 |
[06:17] | Sorry. I’m just frustrated. | 抱歉 我只是有点儿心烦意乱 |
[06:20] | I’m trying to learn about the human experience, | 我正在学习体验人类生活 |
[06:22] | so I can be a better agent. | 好让我成为个更好的特工呢 |
[06:24] | Yeah, the human experience is hard to figure out. | 对呀 想了解人类生活确实很难 |
[06:27] | Fortunately, you have a smart, handsome, | 还好你有个聪明 英俊 |
[06:30] | caring older brother to show you the way. | 友善的大哥为你指导前进的道路 |
[06:32] | Oh, yeah? When does he get here? | 是吗 他什么时候能来啊 |
[06:36] | Now, the human experience. | 好吧 人类生活嘛 |
[06:38] | What’s the best way to teach you? | 该怎么教你最好呢 |
[06:41] | Ooh, I know. | 哦 想到了 |
[06:43] | Chores. | 做家务 |
[06:45] | That’s a great idea, Ernie. | 真是个好主意 厄尼 |
[06:47] | Chores? | 做家务 |
[06:49] | What about love, loss, compassion? | 那其他的素质 像是爱心 丧失感 和同情心呢 |
[06:52] | What about we start with cleaning the toilet? | 咱们先从洗厕所开始做起吧 怎么样 |
[06:59] | Hey, Marisa, um… | 玛丽莎 嗯 |
[07:01] | I’ve just been thinking about that photograph you took of me, | 我就在想啊 你给我照的那张照片呢 |
[07:03] | and, uh, yeah, you can’t enter it in the contest. | 是这样的 你不能把它送去参赛 |
[07:06] | You mean the photo that I did enter in the contest | 你是在说我已经拿去参赛 |
[07:09] | that beat out hundreds of others, | 在比赛时打败了成百上千名参赛者 |
[07:10] | the one that you loved the other day? | 你那天还挺喜欢的那张照片吗 |
[07:13] | The one where you didn’t look all… | 你看起来没那么 |
[07:15] | That photo? | 的那张照片吗 |
[07:17] | Yep, that’s the one. | 对 就是那张 |
[07:18] | Uh, ya see, I thought about it, | 你瞧 我又考虑了一下 |
[07:22] | and I realized that I am just not comfortable | 然后我发现 我不想 |
[07:24] | with people parking their butts on my head. | 让别人都坐在我的头像上 |
[07:26] | And not to sound like a butt head, | 我不想说得像个混蛋 |
[07:29] | but I don’t wanna be a butt head. | 但我就是不想人们都坐在我的头上啊 |
[07:31] | But you look beautiful. | 可你看上去好漂亮啊 |
[07:33] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[07:35] | I mean, you can practically see that pimple ready to burst through my skin. | 你都能看到我脸上的那个小脓包就要爆出来了 |
[07:38] | Where? | 在哪儿呢 |
[07:39] | Oh, right there. | 就在这儿呢 |
[07:41] | Oh. I cannot believe that I did that. | 真不敢相信我毁了这张照片 |
[07:44] | I am such a klutz. | 我真是笨手笨脚 |
[07:46] | Get that. | 快擦擦 |
[07:49] | Let me wash this off for you. | 我帮你洗一下它吧 |
[07:56] | Oh, great, now it’s got a smudge. | 老天 照片都糊了 |
[08:08] | Oh, great. | 真是的 |
[08:10] | How did that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[08:14] | Guess you’re just gonna have to use another photo. | 看来你得另选一张照片去参赛了 |
[08:16] | K.C., what are you talking about? | KC 你说什么呢 |
[08:19] | It is a digital photo. | 现在都用数码相片了 |
[08:21] | I have the original one on my computer at home. | 原文件存在我家的电脑里啊 |
[08:22] | I could print out a million of them if I wanted to. | 我想打印多少张都无所谓 |
[08:25] | Oh. Phew! | 好险 |
[08:27] | Bullet dodged. | 虚惊一场啊 |
[08:29] | Yay, technology. | 高科技最棒了 |
[08:32] | K.C., what is going on with you? | KC 你这是怎么了 |
[08:34] | Nothing. What are you talking about? | 没什么 你在说什么呢 |
[08:36] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你是不是有事儿在瞒着我 |
[08:38] | – No. Not at all. – Are you sure? | -没 没有啊 -确定吗 |
[08:41] | Yeah, I mean, Marisa, would I ever lie to you? | 确定 我是说 玛丽莎 我会对你说谎吗 |
[08:43] | No. | 不会 |
[08:45] | Of course you wouldn’t. | 你当然不会啦 |
[08:47] | It’s just, uh, you’ve been acting so kooky lately. | 只是 你最近表现得有点儿反常 |
[08:51] | What are you talking about? Kooky? Who’s kooky? | 你在说什么呢 反常 谁反常了 |
[08:53] | What? Me, kooky? No, you kooky. | 怎么 我反常吗 不 没准儿你才有点儿反常 |
[08:56] | Yeah. I’m kooky. | 对呀 我是有点儿反常 |
[09:04] | Hey, bro, I need you to do me a favor. | 老弟 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[09:07] | What are you doing after school? | 你今天放学后有事儿吗 |
[09:10] | You know, the usual. | 你知道的 平常那点事儿嘛 |
[09:12] | Good, so you’re available. | 好 那你是有空啦 |
[09:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | All right, I need you to get into her hard drive | 我要你黑进她的硬盘 |
[09:42] | and delete that picture for good. | 然后把那张照片给删掉 |
[09:44] | – This is so exciting. – What, being on a stealth mission? | -好刺激啊 -怎么 执行秘密行动刺激吗 |
[09:47] | No, being in a girl’s room. | 不 在女孩子房间里很刺激啊 |
[09:53] | Uh, Ernie. | 厄尼 |
[09:55] | I don’t think her computer is in her underwear drawer. | 我不觉得她的电脑会放在内衣柜里 |
[09:58] | Just being thorough. | 仔细检查一下罢了 |
[10:02] | Thoroughly creepy. | 这仔细得有点儿诡异了吧 |
[10:07] | I don’t care if you believe me, Mom. | 我才不管你信不信我呢 妈 |
[10:10] | Our school does get Katy Perry’s birthday off, | 我们学校就是会在水果姐生日那天放假 |
[10:12] | and if you loved me, you wouldn’t have called the school and checked. | 你要是爱我 你就不会打电话问学校我有没有撒谎了 |
[10:16] | She’s coming. Fly the coop. | 她来了 赶紧撤啊 |
[10:26] | She made it look so easy. | 她翻窗怎么就这么简单 |
[10:30] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[10:32] | Fancy meeting you here. | 真不敢相信会在这儿见到你 |
[10:34] | What the heck are you doing in my room? | 你来我房间里干什么啊 |
[10:37] | I think you know exactly what I’m doing here. | 我觉得你该知道我进来干啥了 |
[10:41] | I’m not stupid. | 我没那么笨 |
[10:43] | I know you’ve been sending out signals. | 我就知道你在对我暗送秋波 |
[10:45] | Well, message, uh, received. | 这不 你的秋波 我可收到了 |
[10:46] | Number one, you are stupid. | 首先 你确实很笨 |
[10:50] | And number two, message, uh, deleted. | 其次 才没有什么秋波呢 |
[10:53] | Get out! | 快给我出去 |
[11:01] | Well, cross this human experience off the list. | 好吧 这项人类技能我已经体验过了 |
[11:03] | I’m done. | 完成了 |
[11:05] | Uh, not so fast, baby bot. | 呃 先别急啊 机器人宝宝 |
[11:07] | You’re not done polishing the floors | 你得继续擦地板 |
[11:09] | until I can see my reflection. | 直到亮得能看见我的倒影 |
[11:11] | I don’t know why you wanna see your reflection, | 真是想不通 为啥你想看到自己的倒影 |
[11:13] | but… okay. | 不过 好吧 |
[11:17] | Lighten up, Ernie. | 别对她那么狠 厄尼 |
[11:18] | Kids need to play sometimes, too. | 小孩儿也需要点儿时间玩乐啊 |
[11:21] | In fact, I know a great game | 事实上 我有一个很棒的游戏 |
[11:23] | you can play right now, Judy. | 你现在就能玩 朱蒂 |
[11:25] | It’s called “rotate Daddy’s tires.” | 这游戏叫“给爸比换轮胎” |
[11:28] | Wait. I think I hear Mom. | 等一下 我好像听见妈妈的声音了 |
[11:30] | Oh, take five. You’ve earned it. | 休息五分钟吧 这是你应得的 |
[11:32] | I’m a robot. Time means nothing to me. | 我是机器人 我要休息时间来干嘛 |
[11:35] | Does having your hard drive erased mean anything to you? | 删掉你的驱动器也没关系了是吧 |
[11:37] | Give me the rag. | 把抹布给我 |
[11:42] | – Hey, baby. – Hey, Mom. | -嘿 宝贝 -嘿 妈妈 |
[11:44] | Wow! The floor looks brand-new. | 哇哦 这地板看起来像全新的 |
[11:47] | Way to go, guys. | 干得不错 |
[11:49] | Well, there’s nothing you can’t accomplish | 有了你的爱和我们的勤劳 |
[11:51] | without a little elbow grease and love. | 还有什么做不到呢 |
[11:53] | You left out a robot. | 你忘了加上机器人了 |
[11:55] | By the way, Mom, | 顺便说一下 妈妈 |
[11:57] | we also dusted the shelves, | 我们把橱柜也擦了 |
[11:59] | polished the silver, and made some homemade potpourri. | 银器都擦亮了 还做了些自制混合香 |
[12:02] | What a coincidence. So did I. | 太巧了 这些事我也做了 |
[12:04] | Craig and Ernie, I am impressed. | 克雷格 厄尼 我太惊喜了 |
[12:07] | You two deserve a little fro-yo break. | 你们俩去喝点冰酸奶休息一下吧 辛苦了 |
[12:09] | Well, we did work hard. | 我们的确挺辛苦的 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I just hope I’m not too sweaty to go out in public. | 对啊 但愿我没出太多汗 影响到市容 |
[12:14] | You know, because we worked so hard that I perspired. | 你知道 我们太卖力 出了好多汗呢 |
[12:18] | Okay, Sidney Poitier, let’s not get overdramatic. | 好了 最佳男演员 别太夸张了 |
[12:22] | You know, Judy, it wouldn’t kill you to clean a little, too. | 朱蒂 别这么懒 你也该稍微帮一下他们 |
[12:30] | Hey, K.C., I called you yesterday afternoon. | KC 我昨天下午给你打电话 |
[12:33] | You didn’t call me back. | 你没回我 |
[12:36] | Ow, ow, I lost my voice. | 我失声了 |
[12:38] | Oh, maybe you left it in my room, | 是吗 可能是因为你把你的声音落在我房间了 |
[12:42] | along with your brother. | 和你弟弟一起 |
[12:44] | Okay, you know about that. | 好吧 你知道了 |
[12:46] | Oh, hey, look at that. Your voice is back. | 看 好神奇呀 你的声音又回来了 |
[12:50] | Now you can tell me what’s really going on. | 现在你能告诉我到底发生了什么事了吧 |
[12:52] | I would love to… but I can’t. | 我很想 但是我不能 |
[12:55] | Look, I know you were trying to delete that photo off my computer, | 听着 我知道你想把照片从我的电脑里删除 |
[12:58] | so just tell me why. | 所以告诉我原因吧 |
[12:59] | Uh, you were running out of RAM. | 你的内存不够了 |
[13:03] | Okay, I think, for some reason, | 好吧 我认为 因为某些原因 |
[13:05] | you don’t want me to win that contest. | 你不想赢得这次比赛 |
[13:07] | No, Marisa, that is not it at all. | 不是的 玛丽莎 事情绝不是这样 |
[13:09] | – Then tell me what it is. – I can’t. | -那告诉我是因为什么啊 -我不能 |
[13:11] | Lately, you can’t tell me anything. | 最近这几天 你什么都不能告诉我 |
[13:13] | I know you’re keeping secrets from me. | 我知道你在向我隐瞒些什么 |
[13:15] | – No, I’m not. – You’re lying. | -不 我没有 -你在说谎 |
[13:17] | – That’s not true. – You’re lying again. | -不是这样的 -你还在说谎 |
[13:19] | Marisa, it’s not it at all, okay? | 玛丽莎 事情不是你想的那样的 好吗 |
[13:23] | Look, here’s the deal. I, uh… | 听着 是这样的 我 |
[13:26] | Yes? | 什么 |
[13:28] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我不能告诉你 |
[13:31] | You know what? It’s okay. | 你知道吗 没关系 |
[13:33] | Because if you’re just gonna keep lying and keeping secrets, | 要是你继续说谎 藏着你的那些小秘密 |
[13:36] | then I guess we’re not really best friends. | 那我想 我们不再是最好的朋友了 |
[13:38] | I don’t know, maybe we shouldn’t even be friends at all. | 我也不知道 可能我们连朋友也做不了了 |
[13:48] | Mom, Marisa’s mad at me because she thinks I’m lying to her. | 老妈 玛丽莎生气了 因为她觉得我在骗她 |
[13:52] | Why does she think that? | 她怎么会这么想 |
[13:53] | Because I am lying to her. | 因为我是在骗她啊 |
[13:57] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[13:58] | That I wasn’t lying to her. | 说我没有骗她 |
[14:01] | Okay, so we’re having the balancing friendships and spying talk. | 好吧 看来我们得谈谈怎么平衡好特工工作和友情的关系了 |
[14:06] | Can’t we do the birds and the bees talk instead? | 我们就不能聊聊性教育什么的吗 |
[14:09] | I mean, it’s so much easier, and I have a good picture book for that. | 这要简单多了 而且我还有本很棒的性教育图画书 |
[14:12] | It’s just not being able to tell what’s really | 我没法跟她说明真相 |
[14:14] | going on in my life is driving us apart. | 这样我们会渐行渐远的 |
[14:16] | Honey, I know what you’re going through. | 甜心 我知道你的情况 |
[14:19] | I used to have a best friend named Jackie. | 我以前也有个最要好的朋友 她叫杰基 |
[14:21] | I was sent on a last-minute mission, | 有次我被派去执行紧急任务 |
[14:23] | and I missed her wedding. | 错过了她的婚礼 |
[14:24] | Jackie was furious. | 杰基气炸了 |
[14:27] | She asked me a million times, | 她问了我上万次 |
[14:29] | “Why weren’t you there, why weren’t you there?” | 为什么你没来 为什么你没来 |
[14:31] | – And of course, I couldn’t tell her the truth. – So what did you do? | -当然 我没能告诉她真相 -那你是怎么做的 |
[14:34] | Well, I had no choice. She was asking too many questions, | 我别无选择啊 她问了我太多问题 |
[14:37] | so I had to get rid of her. | 所以我只好摆脱她 |
[14:38] | You killed Jackie? | 你杀了杰基 |
[14:40] | No. I deleted her from my contacts. | 当然没有 我只是把她从通讯录里删除了 |
[14:43] | What is wrong with you, K.C.? | 你是怎么回事 KC |
[14:46] | Sorry. It’s just that life would be so much easier | 对不起 只是 如果我能告诉玛丽莎真相 |
[14:49] | if I could just tell Marisa the truth. | 我就轻松多了 |
[14:51] | I know, But you can’t. | 我知道 但是你不能 |
[14:53] | It’s not even an option. | 压根就没这选项 |
[14:55] | Look, I know that you hate lying to Marisa. | 听着 我知道你不喜欢对玛丽莎说谎 |
[14:59] | But when you think about how many bad people | 但是当你想到你阻止了那么多坏人 |
[15:02] | we stop from hurting good people, | 去伤害好人 |
[15:04] | it’s worth it, isn’t it? | 那就值得了 不是吗 |
[15:05] | I guess so. | 大概是吧 |
[15:08] | So, uh, whatever happened to Jackie? | 那杰基后来怎么样了 |
[15:10] | It’s a funny story. | 说来也搞笑 |
[15:12] | So turns out she was an enemy operative working undercover, | 原来她是敌方派来的卧底 |
[15:15] | and was just posing as my best friend. | 假装成我最好的朋友 |
[15:18] | I wound up throwing her off a building in Rio de Janeiro. | 我把她从里约热内卢的一幢建筑上扔下去了 |
[15:22] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[15:23] | Oh, she’s fine. | 她没事的啦 |
[15:25] | But I’m still not talking to her. | 但我还是不要跟她讲话 |
[15:32] | All right, family, we just got the go-ahead | 好的 家人们 我们刚刚拿到了 |
[15:35] | for Operation Slice and Dice. | “切割”任务的行动许可 |
[15:36] | K.C.’s already in the van. | KC已经在车里了 |
[15:38] | – Let’s roll, Judy. – Sorry. No can do. | -出发了 朱蒂 -不好意思 我去不了 |
[15:42] | I’m watching Real Houseboos of Connecticut. | 我在看”康涅狄格的家庭狗狗们” |
[15:45] | Mitzi just found out her boo was not invited to the barbecue. | 米兹刚刚发现她的博美狗狗没被邀请去参加烧烤派对 |
[15:49] | It’s about to go off in here. | 接下来的故事肯定更精彩 |
[15:52] | Judy, what is wrong with you? | 朱蒂 你怎么回事 |
[15:55] | You’re programmed to assist us on missions. | 你的编程是为了协助我们完成任务的 |
[15:57] | That was before Craig and Ernie | 那是在克雷格和厄尼 |
[15:59] | taught me all about the human experience. | 教会我这些人生体验之前 |
[16:01] | I had no idea it was all about pushing your work off on other people. | 我之前可不知道把工作推给别人去做是那么有趣的事儿 |
[16:11] | What did you two do? | 你们俩做了什么 |
[16:13] | Mom, there’s something I have to tell you. | 妈妈 有些事我得告诉你 |
[16:18] | Dad used her to do all his chores. | 爸爸利用她做所有他的家务事 |
[16:20] | No, it was all his idea. | 没有 这都是他的主意 |
[16:22] | Oh, like I’m supposed to believe Ernie came up with that. | 你以为我会相信厄尼能想出这种主意吗 |
[16:24] | I know. I was shocked, too. | 我知道 我也很震惊 |
[16:26] | But look at it this way. | 但是你换个角度想想嘛 |
[16:28] | Now your “honey do” list is “honey did.” | 现在你的“亲爱的要做”清单变成“亲爱的已做”清单了 |
[16:30] | Honey, don’t. | 亲爱的 闭嘴 |
[16:32] | Now, are you gonna go do your mission, | 现在 你要去完成你的任务了吗 |
[16:34] | or maybe you wanna trick a child into doing that for you, too. | 还是你想要骗孩子去帮你完成呢 |
[16:38] | Fine, but for your information, | 行 但我要提醒你 |
[16:39] | she’s a robot. | 她是个机器人 |
[16:42] | A robot. | 机器人 |
[16:57] | Intel shows that | 电脑显示 |
[16:58] | an enemy spy is expected to arrive at any moment. | 敌人随时都有可能出现 |
[17:01] | Your mission is to place a miniature GPS tracking device in his food, | 你的任务是把微型卫星导航装置放在他的食物里 |
[17:04] | then once he eats it, | 只要他一吃下去 |
[17:06] | we’ll be able to track him for up to 12 hours. | 我们就可以追踪他十二小时了 |
[17:09] | Won’t he know it’s in his food? | 他不会知道装置在他食物里吗 |
[17:10] | Honey, put it in the tempura. | 甜心 把它放进天妇罗里 |
[17:12] | People eat anything that’s deep fried. | 没人不喜欢油炸的东西 |
[17:15] | I have visual confirmation. | 我刚刚看到了 |
[17:17] | The target’s entered the restaurant. | 目标正在进入餐厅 |
[17:32] | Hey, Chef. | 你好呀 大厨 |
[17:34] | What is Marisa doing there? | 玛丽莎在这儿干什么 |
[17:36] | Apparently disregarding the “please wait to be seated” sign. | 她很明显是无视了”请等候入座”那个告示牌 |
[17:41] | I’m in a really bad mood, | 我心情很糟糕 |
[17:42] | and this is my favorite place. | 这儿是我最喜欢的地方 |
[17:44] | If this doesn’t cheer me up, nothing will. | 如果这都不能让我高兴起来 没什么可以了 |
[17:46] | Get rid of her. | 支开她 |
[17:47] | Ooh, the sizzling teriyaki shrimp. | 铁板烧虾 |
[17:50] | Is the shrimp as good as it sounds? | 这虾跟听起来一样好吃吗 |
[17:57] | Now bye. | 再见 |
[18:01] | Chef, you are so funny. | 大厨 你太搞笑了 |
[18:03] | I’m already feeling better. | 我已经开心多了 |
[18:05] | Target’s looking antsy. | 目标开始烦躁了 |
[18:06] | Lose Chatty Patty. | 她真是多嘴 快支开她 |
[18:08] | Oh, Chef, do you have a best friend? | 大厨 你有最好的朋友吗 |
[18:11] | I have a best friend. | 我有个最好的朋友 |
[18:13] | Well, I had a best friend. | 好吧 我曾经有个最好的朋友 |
[18:14] | Normally, we come here together, | 通常 我们是一起来的 |
[18:16] | but we had a really big fight. | 但是我们大吵了一架 |
[18:20] | I know these things happen, | 我知道吵架很正常 |
[18:22] | but they don’t happen to me and K.C. | 但我和KC从没吵过架 |
[18:24] | We used to tell each other everything, | 我们过去无话不谈 |
[18:26] | but she’s changed. | 但她变了 |
[18:28] | She’s been lying to me. | 她一直在骗我 |
[18:32] | You’re totally right. | 你说的没错 |
[18:33] | I’m being all judge-y judge-y, | 我是想得太负面了 |
[18:35] | but it hurts. | 可我真的很伤心 |
[18:37] | Oh, hey, could you do the big | 对了 你能给我表演一下 |
[18:39] | shrimp flip and egg crack trick for me? | 反转大虾和破蛋把戏吗 |
[18:45] | Oh, please. It would really cheer me up. | 拜托了 我看了以后会很开心的 |
[19:06] | The targets are leaving. | 目标要离开了 |
[19:09] | You have to stop them even if it means breaking your cover. | 就算是要表明身份 你也得阻止他们 |
[19:30] | Hey, cool, they added a floor show. | 太帅了 他们还加了特技表演 |
[19:33] | I wish K.C. was here to see this. | 要是KC也能来一起看就好了 |
[19:55] | KC K.C.? | |
[19:58] | Now I get it. | 这下我明白了 |
[20:00] | You’ve been acting all kooky | 你最近这么反常 |
[20:02] | because you’re stressed out from your secret job– | 都是因为你的秘密工作给了你太大压力 |
[20:06] | pretending to be a male chef at Benimama’s. | 因为你要乔装成本尼妈妈的男厨师 |
[20:11] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:17] | I’m glad I finally know the truth. | 我很高兴我终于知道真相了 |
[20:20] | But I’ve gotta say, it’s hard to believe | 但不得不说 很难相信 |
[20:22] | that someone I know is a spy. | 我认识的人居然是特工 |
[20:24] | Why, because I’m a teenager? | 为什么 就因为我是个青少年 |
[20:25] | Oh, no, you I believe. | 当然不是 我绝对相信你 |
[20:27] | It’s your parents. | 是你爸妈啦 |
[20:28] | They’re so… dull. | 他们看上去那么 呆 |
[20:31] | Okay, it’s time to erase her memory. | 好了 是时候清除她的记忆了 |
[20:34] | I know I wouldn’t mind forgetting that last comment. | 我是不介意忘掉她最后说的那句话啦 |
[20:38] | Uh, guys, I think I should probably be the one to do it. | 伙计们 我觉得这件事该由我来做 |
[20:41] | You sure, honey? | 你确定吗 甜心 |
[20:43] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 嗯 我确定 |
[20:46] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[20:49] | I’m going to spray you now, | 我现在要喷你了 |
[20:51] | and you’re gonna forget everything that happened in the last six hours. | 你会忘记之前六个小时里发生过的一切事情 |
[20:55] | It also means that you’re not gonna remember | 也就是说 你不会记得 |
[20:56] | why I did not want you to enter that picture into the contest. | 我为什么不想让你把照片拿去参加比赛 |
[20:59] | I don’t care about the contest, I care about you. | 我不在乎比赛 我在乎的是你 |
[21:03] | Marisa, you say that now, | 玛丽莎 你现在是这么说 |
[21:04] | but when you wake up, | 可当你醒过来 |
[21:06] | chances are you’re still gonna be mad at me, | 你很有可能还在生我的气 |
[21:08] | and you’re not gonna want to be my friend anymore. | 而且你不会再想和我当朋友了 |
[21:11] | And even though you won’t like me, | 不过就算你不喜欢我 |
[21:14] | I will always love you. | 我也会一直爱你的 |
[21:16] | I will always love you, too, K.C. | 我也会一直爱你 KC |
[21:20] | No matter what. | 无论发生什么事情 |
[21:22] | Even if I don’t know that I do. | 就算我并不知道我会这么爱你 |
[21:31] | Okay, I think that I’m ready. | 好了 我想我准备好了 |
[21:38] | I know that was hard for you, K.C. | 我知道你这么做很不容易 KC |
[21:41] | ‘Cause it sure was hard for me. | 反正对我来说 要这么做太难了 |
[21:45] | But we didn’t have a choice. | 但我们没有选择 |
[21:46] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[21:48] | I mean, Marisa could never know the truth about us. | 永远不能让玛丽莎知道我们的真实身份 |
[21:50] | Proud of you, honey. | 为你骄傲 宝贝 |
[21:55] | Dull? I am not dull. | 呆 我才不呆呢 |
[21:57] | If anything, I got it goin’ on. | 要说的话 我也是最火辣的那个 |
[22:06] | Marisa. | 玛丽莎 |
[22:08] | All clear. | 他们都走了 |
[22:09] | Mmm, what was that, vanilla? | 这是什么味道 香草的 |
[22:11] | – With a hint of lavender. – Nice. | -加了一点薰衣草 -做的不错 |
[22:13] | Fake memory erasing spray might be my new signature scent. | 这瓶假的记忆消除喷雾或许能成为我新的专用香水 |
[22:16] | I can’t believe your parents fell for that. | 真不敢相信你父母居然信了 |
[22:19] | I know. What the heck kind of spies are they? | 对啊 他们这算是哪门子特工啊 |
[22:28] | Really get that on there. I wanna see it shine. | 好好涂 我要看到它闪闪发光 |
[22:31] | You’re not done polishing until I can see my reflection. | 继续涂 直到我能看到自己的倒影 |
[22:37] | I don’t know why you wanna see your reflection, | 我想不通为什么你想看到自己的倒影 |
[22:40] | but okay. | 但好吧 |
[22:42] | Now this is a human experience I could get used to. | 这才是我能习惯的人类体验 |
[22:47] | Hot off the grill… | 新鲜出炉 |
[22:49] | that took me three hours to clean. | 花了我三个小时才收拾干净 |
[22:51] | Well, it probably would’ve come off faster two years ago. | 要是你两年前就肯收拾 说不定能快点搞定 |
[22:57] | Oh, did I say I wanted a hamburger? | 我说了我要汉堡了吗 |
[22:59] | Yeah, you did. | 对 你说了 |
[22:59] | I’m sorry. I meant salmon. | 不好意思 我是说三文鱼啦 |
[23:01] | I don’t have salmon. | 这儿没有三文鱼 |
[23:04] | No, but you do have two legs and a debit card. | 是没有 但你有两条腿和一张储蓄卡 |