时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Agents, this is Operation Protect the Prince. | 特工们 这是”保护王子”行动 |
[00:09] | I wonder what we’re gonna be doing. | 我还真想知道我们要干啥呢 |
[00:16] | This is Tanzaberia. | 这是坦桑比利亚 |
[00:20] | Tanzaberia is Tanza-tiny. | 坦桑比利亚可还真够小的 |
[00:23] | The country has been at war with Zambakia, | 这国家曾与南部的邻国 |
[00:25] | its neighbor to the south, but young Prince Promomomo, | 辛伯基亚交战 但是当权者 |
[00:28] | the acting ruler, has called a truce. | 年轻的朴莫莫莫王子 已经宣布休战 |
[00:33] | His face has never been seen publicly for security reasons. | 出于安全原因 他从没在公众面前露脸 |
[00:36] | Security reasons or insecurity reasons? | 是安全原因还是不安原因啊 |
[00:38] | Because I got a feeling under that veil homeboy | 我觉得那个面纱小子的 |
[00:41] | is sporting one heck of a royal zit. | 面纱下是颗大大的皇家痘痘呢 |
[00:45] | The prince has agreed to sign a peace treaty with Zambakia, | 王子已经同意与辛伯基亚签署和约 |
[00:48] | but his political enemies may try to stop him. | 但是他的政敌可能会试图阻止他 |
[00:51] | That’s why he’ll be staying at the last place | 所以 他将会待在一个 |
[00:53] | anyone would ever look for him. | 谁都不会来找的地方 |
[00:54] | Our house. | 也就是我们家 |
[00:56] | Uh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[00:58] | With Judy and mom on that mission, | 老妈和朱蒂出去执行任务了 |
[01:00] | I have been the only girl at this house. | 我就成了这屋子里唯一的女孩子 |
[01:02] | Do you know how many socks I picked up in the past 24 hours? | 你们知道我昨天一天捡到了多少双袜子吗 |
[01:06] | I mean, seriously, how many feet can two guys have? | 说真的 你们俩到底有多少只脚啊 |
[01:11] | I am ashamed of you, K.C. | KC 我真为你感到羞耻啊 |
[01:13] | Worrying about yourself instead of the greater good. | 大局当头 你居然只想着你自己 |
[01:15] | He’ll be staying in your room, Ernie. | 厄尼 他会住在你的房间里 |
[01:17] | That’s not fair! | 这不公平啊 |
[01:20] | There’s someone already sleeping in Ernie’s room. | 厄尼的房间早就有人用来睡觉了 |
[01:23] | Ernie. | 就是我厄尼啊 |
[01:25] | Where am I supposed to sleep? | 那我该去哪儿睡啊 |
[01:27] | You’ll be staying at the Tanzaberian Embassy. | 你会睡在坦桑比利亚的大使馆里 |
[01:30] | You’re posing as a decoy prince until the treaty is signed. | 在签订和约以前 你就是王子的替身 |
[01:33] | Yes! | 爽啊 |
[01:35] | I’m finally gonna get the royal treatment I deserve. | 我终于能有我应得的皇家待遇了 |
[01:38] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[01:40] | All hail Prince “Goes To The Movies Alone.” | “独自看电影”王子万岁 |
[01:46] | Greetings. | 你们好 |
[01:48] | I am Olu, the royal attache | 我是奥卢 是坦桑比利亚的 |
[01:51] | of Prince Promomomo of Tanzaberia. | 朴莫莫莫王子的皇室随员 |
[01:56] | Well, welcome to our home, Your Majesty. | 陛下 欢迎来到我们的家 |
[01:58] | Man, this stinks. | 真是的 |
[01:59] | You get to vacation at an embassy | 你可以去大使馆里度假 |
[02:01] | and I’m stuck here with this guy… | 我却得跟这家伙困在这里 |
[02:08] | You must be Miss K.C. | 想必您就是KC小姐了 |
[02:11] | It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴认识您 |
[02:15] | I know, Your Hello-ness. | 说得没错 陛哈 |
[02:24] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:27] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:31] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[02:33] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[02:36] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:39] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:42] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:47] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:50] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:52] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:54] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:56] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:59] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[03:01] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[03:03] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[03:05] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[03:08] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[03:09] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:11] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:17] | You have a beautiful home. | 你们家真的很漂亮 |
[03:19] | Not as beautiful as your face. | 没你的脸蛋漂亮呢 |
[03:23] | I beg your pardon. | 劳烦您再说一遍 |
[03:24] | Huh, what? Nothing. | 什么 没什么 |
[03:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:28] | Prince, I’ll show you to your room | 王子 我带你去看看你的房间吧 |
[03:29] | which I am happy to say | 很高兴地告诉你 |
[03:31] | is at the opposite end of the hall from K.C.’s. | 你的房间正好就在走廊那头 KC房间的对面呢 |
[03:39] | Who is the hunka hunka hotness? | 那位超级大帅哥是谁啊 |
[03:41] | Oh, him, he’s a… | 他吗 他是 |
[03:42] | Just some foreign exchange student | 他只是个来跟我们住一阵子的 |
[03:44] | that’s kind of staying with us for a while. | 外国交换生罢了 |
[03:46] | What, that you conveniently forgot to mention was coming? | 什么啊 你居然就这样忘记跟我说他要来 |
[03:49] | Oh, I bet this is spy stuff. | 噢 我猜这是卧底的事儿吧 |
[03:54] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[03:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:56] | But you cannot tell a soul, okay? | 你不能跟别人说 行吗 |
[03:58] | Cross your heart, tell no lies, | 双手交叉发誓 不能说谎 |
[03:59] | wear ugly shoes ’til the day you die. | 不然你到死的那天都要穿着难看的鞋子 |
[04:01] | Like I’d ever wear ugly shoes. | 我哪会穿难看的鞋子啊 |
[04:04] | All right, “hunka hunka,” your words, not mine. | 好了 那个”超级大帅哥” 你说的啊 我可没说 |
[04:06] | He’s a prince and he’s hiding out here. | 他是个王子 他只是暂时躲在这儿 |
[04:08] | He is a prince and he is that cute? | 他是个王子 而且还这么帅 |
[04:10] | Jackpot! | 你赚到了 |
[04:12] | Eh, whatever. | 也没啥大不了的 |
[04:15] | I hadn’t really noticed. | 我可没怎么留意他呢 |
[04:16] | You like him. | 你爱上他了 |
[04:18] | No, I don’t. | 才不是呢 |
[04:19] | Fine, then can I go out with him? | 好啊 那就是说我可以跟他约会啦 |
[04:20] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[04:22] | Okay, maybe I like him a little bit. | 好吧 搞不好我真有点喜欢他 |
[04:34] | You know, Olu, | 奥卢 你知道吗 |
[04:36] | I’ve sat on the throne many times before, | 我坐过好几次王座了 |
[04:38] | but never in public. | 可从来没当众坐过 |
[04:41] | And by the way, you may want to spray | 顺便说一句 |
[04:43] | some air freshener by the other throne. | 你得给另一张王座喷些空气清新剂 |
[04:45] | I had to give it two royal flushes. | 我要用一下皇家冲厕 |
[04:49] | Good one, Your Highness. | 说得妙啊 陛下 |
[04:56] | I could get used to this. | 我想我会习惯的 |
[04:58] | How long do you think it’ll last? | 你觉得这种待遇能持续到什么时候呢 |
[05:00] | Oh, I would say at least until the assassination attempt. | 我猜起码会在刺杀阴谋之后吧 |
[05:03] | I’m sorry. The assassa-what now? | 抱歉 你说刺什么杀来着 |
[05:11] | So what are we doing today? | 我们今天要干些什么呢 |
[05:13] | Well, my dad has a meeting with the organization, | 我爸要去跟组织开会 |
[05:16] | I’m going to school, | 我要去上学 |
[05:18] | and you are going to stay here, okay? | 你就留在这儿 行吗 |
[05:20] | Avoid the windows and do not answer the door. | 别靠近窗户 也不要应门 |
[05:22] | Oh, change of plans. | 改变计划吧 |
[05:25] | The prince wishes to attend public school. | 王子想去上公立学校 |
[05:28] | Well, if the prince wishes to live, | 要是王子还想活着的话 |
[05:31] | the prince will stick with the plan. | 王子就会按原计划进行 |
[05:33] | Isn’t there any way you can take me with you? | 有没有什么办法 能让我跟着你一起呢 |
[05:36] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:38] | I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我很愿意和你共度余生 |
[05:42] | I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我很愿意和你共度余生 |
[05:46] | Rest of my day, take you to my school. | 我是说余下的一天 我会带你去我的学校 |
[05:48] | I…I just cannot compromise your safety. | 我 我不能把你暴露在危险之中 |
[05:53] | Well, I guess I will never know | 唉 那我想我永远都不会知道 |
[05:54] | the joys of sitting in a real school, | 在真正的学校里学我最爱的数学 |
[05:57] | studying my favorite subject, math. | 是多么愉快的一件事了 |
[06:02] | He likes math. | 他喜欢数学 |
[06:05] | Math you say. | 数学是吗 |
[06:07] | I kind of like math too. | 我也挺喜欢数学的 |
[06:10] | Education is very important to me. | 教育对我来说很重要 |
[06:13] | My platform as prince is to ensure | 我作为王子的纲领 就是要确保 |
[06:15] | that every girl in my country attends university. | 我国的每一个女孩子都能上大学 |
[06:18] | That is a very sturdy platform. | 这还真是个坚定的纲领呢 |
[06:22] | Smart girls make strong women. | 聪明的女孩子才能成长为厉害的女人 |
[06:24] | They are the key to success of any nation. | 她们是任何一个国家成功的关键 |
[06:26] | Preach! | 同意 |
[06:29] | You know, the more I think about it, | 我越想清楚 就越觉得 |
[06:31] | the more I realize, it would almost be irresponsible of me | 如果我就这样把你留在这里 |
[06:33] | to leave you here alone. | 那就太不负责任了 |
[06:34] | I would be much safer with you, | 我跟你在一起会安全得多 |
[06:36] | and I would not leave your side for one minute. | 而且我绝对不会离开你的身边 |
[06:38] | Sold. | 成交 |
[06:47] | Have a seat, prince. Relax. | 王子 坐下吧 放松点 |
[06:48] | No way. | 不行 |
[06:50] | A moving target is harder to hit. | 移动中的目标会比较难被击中 |
[06:51] | Did you learn that in spy training? | 你这是在特工训练里学回来的吗 |
[06:53] | Nope. Dodgeball. | 不 玩儿躲避球学的 |
[06:57] | All this moving around is making me hungry. | 走来走去的 我肚子都饿了 |
[07:02] | Will this suffice? | 这个分量够了吗 |
[07:04] | Are you kidding? I’m going to stuff my face. | 你在说笑吗 我要把这些都塞进我的嘴里 |
[07:12] | I hope it’s okay. | 希望这些食物还可以 |
[07:14] | Okay? It’s amazing. | 还可以 简直是太好吃了好吗 |
[07:16] | I meant hopefully the food isn’t poisoned. | 我的意思是 希望那些食物没有被下毒 |
[07:31] | I particularly enjoyed the whole bell ringing ceremony they did in class | 我特享受他们为了让学生出来 |
[07:35] | which lead to the processional of students. | 而进行的那个鸣钟仪式 |
[07:38] | Well, actually that was the fire drill, | 其实那是火警演习 |
[07:40] | but you waving and greeting | 不过你在那些学生走过的时候 |
[07:43] | the students as they passed added a real touch of class. | 向他们挥手问好 让整件事变得很有格调 |
[07:47] | I must tell you, K.C., | KC 我得跟你说 |
[07:48] | I truly loved spending time with you today. | 我真的很享受今天和你度过的时光 |
[07:52] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:57] | Hey, Daddy. | 你好呀 老爸 |
[08:02] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样哟 |
[08:04] | Have I told you lately how much I love you? | 最近我有跟你说我有多爱你吗 |
[08:10] | And we thought you were gonna get assassinated today. | 我们还以为你今天会遭到暗杀呢 |
[08:18] | K.C. Coretta Scott Cooper, what was the assignment? | KC 科雷塔 斯科特 库珀 这次的任务是什么 |
[08:21] | To hide the prince. | 把王子藏起来 |
[08:22] | “To hide the prince.” What did you do? | “把王子藏起来” 你都做了些什么 |
[08:24] | Not hide the prince. | 没把王子藏起来 |
[08:26] | “Not hide the prince!” | “没把王子藏起来” |
[08:29] | You compromised the mission. | 你违背了任务 |
[08:30] | It was not her fault. | 这不是她的错 |
[08:32] | You, wait in the other room. | 你给我到隔壁房等着 |
[08:33] | It is unlawful of you to speak to me this way. | 你不能用这种语气跟我说话 |
[08:35] | I am the prince of.. | 我是坦桑比利亚的 |
[08:37] | – Now! – Yes, sir. | -马上进去 -是 先生 |
[08:42] | Dad, I apologize for losing focus, okay? | 老爸 我没坚守任务 对不起 |
[08:44] | It’s just that… | 只是 |
[08:47] | he’s so cute. | 他真的好帅啊 |
[08:49] | Are you giggling? | 你是在咯咯傻笑吗 |
[08:51] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[08:52] | No. | 不是啦 |
[08:54] | I mean, the prince is just so great. | 王子实在是太棒了 |
[08:58] | He likes math. | 他喜欢数学 |
[09:01] | Oh, good. | 那真是太好了 |
[09:03] | Then he’ll understand you plus him | 那他就会明白你加上他 |
[09:05] | divided by me equals how it’s gonna be. | 再除以我会等于什么了 |
[09:09] | You know what, I’m just gonna subtract myself from this situation. | 那我还是把我自己从这状况里减掉吧 |
[09:19] | What is it, Ernie? | 厄尼 怎么了 |
[09:22] | Dad, I don’t trust the food around here. | 老爸 我信不过这儿的食物 |
[09:24] | It may be poisoned. | 它们可能被人下毒了 |
[09:25] | You’re being paranoid, boy. | 孩子 你想太多了 |
[09:27] | Just bring me a fried egg sandwich. | 你就给我带个煎蛋三明治嘛 |
[09:30] | I’ll even settle for a raw egg sandwich. | 就算是个生蛋三明治 我也满足了 |
[09:33] | Ernie, you’re my son. I love you. | 厄尼 你是我的儿子 我爱你 |
[09:35] | I would never put you in danger. | 我是绝对不会推你进火坑的 |
[09:38] | Now leave me alone! | 所以别烦我了 |
[09:42] | Yo, prince, get your highness in here. | 王子 你这个陛下给我过来 |
[09:46] | Agent Cooper, I think now is a good time | 库珀特工 我认为现在是个合适的时候了 |
[09:48] | to say that I admire your daughter very much | 我想跟你说 我很喜欢你的女儿 |
[09:50] | and that she and I… | 我和她 |
[09:51] | Zip it. | 给我闭嘴 |
[09:53] | I am the king of this castle. | 在这个城堡里 我就是国王 |
[09:56] | And this is how it’s gonna be. | 接下来的剧本是这样的 |
[09:58] | I don’t want you so much as looking at my daughter. | 我不希望你老是看着我女儿 |
[10:01] | If she talks to you, you look the other way. | 要是她跟你说话 你就把头转过去别理她 |
[10:03] | But, sir, if I may… | 可是 先生 请问我可以 |
[10:05] | No, you may not! | 不行 你不可以 |
[10:07] | You so much as smile that pretty smile at K.C. | 你要是还继续跟KC展示你那闪亮的笑容 |
[10:11] | and I will declare war on your Tanza-behind. | 我就向你的坦桑比利亚宣战 |
[10:15] | Am I clear? | 听懂了吗 |
[10:17] | Crystal, King Cooper. | 清楚了 库珀国王 |
[10:22] | So then, I took him to his first ever froyo, | 然后呢 我带他去吃了他的人生第一杯冰酸奶 |
[10:24] | and Promomomo loved it so much, he was like, | 朴莫莫莫超级喜欢吃冰酸奶 他说 |
[10:27] | “I must have this froyo for my people.” | 我一定要让我的人民能够吃上这种冻酸奶 |
[10:31] | So get this, he bought the company… | 你猜怎么着 他把那家公司直接买下来了 |
[10:34] | No. | 不是吧 |
[10:35] | …and he’s changing the name to Froyo Momo. | 而且他还把公司名字改成了冰莫莫酸奶 |
[10:40] | Wow, you guys are really hitting it off. | 你们简直就是一拍即合啊 |
[10:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:43] | We are totally, totally clicking. | 我们非常非常非常合拍 |
[10:46] | Oh, hey, morning. | 早上好呀 |
[10:49] | Uh, I’m headed to school, | 我得上学去了 |
[10:51] | but I can get you some froyo on the way home. | 不过放学路上我可以给你带点冰酸奶回来 |
[10:53] | Don’t bother. | 不用麻烦了 |
[10:58] | Uh, K.C., I don’t think | KC 我可不觉得 |
[11:00] | you guys are totally, totally clicking. | 你们非常非常非常合拍 |
[11:02] | You’re not even regular clicking. | 你们连普通的合拍都算不上吧 |
[11:05] | In fact, he seems to hate you. | 事实上 他好像挺讨厌你的 |
[11:10] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[11:12] | I mean, everything was great yesterday. | 昨天真的很棒 |
[11:14] | Well, he is perfect, so I’m gonna have to assume | 好吧 既然他是完美的 那我只能假设 |
[11:16] | the problem is you. | 问题是出在你身上了 |
[11:18] | Thank you, Marissa, for being so supportive. | 谢谢 玛丽莎 你对我还真是两肋插刀啊 |
[11:20] | I’m sorry, but if you want to date a prince, | 对不起 但是如果你想和王子约会的话 |
[11:23] | you have to dress the part. | 你就得穿得好看点 |
[11:25] | He has to see you as the future queen, | 他得把你当做未来的王后 |
[11:27] | not some hip-hop shot putter. | 而不是什么嘻哈铅球运动员 |
[11:30] | M.C. Androgynous. | 双性主持人 |
[11:32] | Lady Blah-blah. | 唠叨小姐 |
[11:34] | Be-yawn-ce! | 碧羊羊羊丝 |
[11:38] | Okay, I get it. I need a new outfit. | 好吧 我知道了 我需要一件新衣服 |
[11:46] | You might think one stooge would be enough, but no, | 你可能觉得一个小丑就够了 大错特错 |
[11:49] | here in America, they have three. | 美国有三个 |
[11:51] | Three stooges! | 三个小丑 |
[12:01] | Hello, Your Highness. | 你好 尊敬的陛下 |
[12:04] | Now is not a good time. | 现在可不是个好时候 |
[12:15] | Are you wearing a traditional royal Tanzaberian dress? | 你穿的是传统皇家坦桑比利亚裙吗 |
[12:19] | Oh, this old thing. | 你说这件旧衣服啊 |
[12:22] | Just a little something I had lying around. | 只是我之前随便放着的衣服罢了 |
[12:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:28] | You look like my great-grandmother. | 你看起来就像我的曾祖母 |
[12:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:35] | Isn’t this how girls in your country dress? | 你们国家的女孩不都是穿这种裙子吗 |
[12:37] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:38] | A very popular style… | 这是在八百年前 |
[12:41] | 800 years ago. | 最流行的款式 |
[12:44] | Why are you wearing this? | 你为什么要穿成这样 |
[12:46] | Well, yesterday we had so much fun | 昨天我们玩得这么高兴 |
[12:49] | and now you won’t even look at me. | 现在你连看都不看我一眼 |
[12:51] | Now I just feel stupid. | 我觉得自己很傻 |
[12:54] | And very itchy. | 而且还好痒 |
[12:58] | K.C., I do like you. | KC 我是很喜欢你 |
[13:00] | You do? | 真的 |
[13:03] | Then why did you freeze me out? | 那你之前为什么要对我这么冷漠 |
[13:04] | Because your father threatened me | 因为你爸爸威胁我 |
[13:06] | if I didn’t stay away from you. | 让我离你远点 |
[13:08] | Oh, he did, did he? | 他真是这么说的 |
[13:17] | Hey, baby. | 你好呀 宝贝 |
[13:20] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[13:23] | Have I told you lately how much I love you? | 最近我有跟你说我有多爱你吗 |
[13:26] | Craig George Washington Carver Cooper Junior… | 克雷格 乔治 华盛顿 卡佛 小库珀 |
[13:31] | what were you thinking making the prince stay away from me? | 你为什么要让王子离我远点 |
[13:34] | Well, what choice did I have? | 除了这么做我还能有什么办法呢 |
[13:36] | I mean, you were all… | 我是说 你是这样的 |
[13:38] | And he was all… | 而他是这样的 |
[13:41] | This is not a good week for your mother to be away. | 你妈这周真不该出差 |
[13:43] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[13:45] | There are some things that a girl needs to talk to her mom about | 女孩子总有些小秘密 只想跟老妈说 |
[13:47] | and not her dad. | 而不会跟老爸说 |
[13:48] | Hey, I’m a spy. | 我是个特工 |
[13:50] | I played many roles. | 我扮演过很多角色 |
[13:52] | I’m pretty sure I can handle being your mom. | 我肯定能胜任你老妈的角色 |
[13:54] | Try me. | 试试看啦 |
[13:55] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[13:57] | Mom. | 妈 |
[13:59] | Dad is being the biggest jerk in the world. | 老爸是世界上最蠢的人 |
[14:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[14:04] | I– | 我 |
[14:05] | Craig, let me handle this. | 克雷格 我来吧 |
[14:10] | Your father is very caring and loving. | 你爸是个非常关爱孩子的好爸爸 |
[14:13] | It’s just that he can’t stand the thought of you | 只是他不能忍受 |
[14:15] | getting involved with someone who’s not good enough for you. | 让你和一些配不上你的人交往 |
[14:18] | Couldn’t have said it better myself, Kira. | 你比我自己说的还要好 吉拉 |
[14:21] | Not good enough? | 配不上我 |
[14:23] | He’s a prince. | 他可是个王子 |
[14:26] | You wanna handle this one, honey? | 这次你想要解释一下吗 亲爱的 |
[14:28] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:33] | Princes are a dime a dozen, baby. | 这世界上的王子多了去了 宝贝 |
[14:36] | You need to wait for a man like your father | 你只是得再等等 等到一个像你爸那样的 |
[14:38] | who’s the most wonderful man in the world. | 世界上最棒的男人出现 |
[14:41] | Oh, Kira, you say the sweetest things. | 吉拉 你嘴真甜 |
[14:43] | That’s because you are the sweetest thing. | 那是因为你就是世界上最甜的人 |
[14:44] | Oh, there’s my baby. Give me a hug. | 果真是我的宝贝 来抱一个 |
[14:47] | Okay, game over. | 好了 游戏结束 |
[14:51] | Look, all I’m asking is for a little time just to hang out with him. | 我只是想要一点跟他在一起的时间而已 |
[14:55] | You mean like a date? | 你的意思是 跟他约个会 |
[14:57] | Well, I mean, yeah. | 我的意思是 对啊 |
[15:00] | I really like him. | 我真的很喜欢他 |
[15:02] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:05] | Oh. Okay, fine. | 好吧 没问题 |
[15:08] | You can hang out with him, but you’re not going anywhere. | 你可以和他一起玩 但是你们不能到处跑 |
[15:10] | You can watch a movie in the house. | 你们可以在家里看电影 |
[15:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:14] | You are the best mom in the whole… | 你是世界上最好的妈妈 |
[15:16] | You know what I mean, Dad. | 你知道我什么意思 老爸 |
[15:39] | It’s not a good time, Ernie. | 这真不是个好时候 厄尼 |
[15:41] | Well, it’s not a good time for me either. | 对我来说也不是个好时候 |
[15:43] | Someone is about to try and turn me into an ex-fake prince. | 有人想把我变成一个前任假王子 |
[15:47] | How many times do I have to tell you, you’re in no danger? | 我都跟你说了几遍了 你不会有事的 |
[15:50] | Mmm, beg to differ. | 这次可不一样 |
[15:51] | I was on the throne, the other throne, | 我当时在王座上 是另一个王座 |
[15:55] | when I overheard people talking through the vent. | 我透过通气孔偷听到他们的谈话 |
[15:57] | They’re gonna try and take out the prince tonight. | 他们打算今晚就把王子干掉 |
[15:59] | It’s going down! | 马上就要发生了 |
[16:01] | I’ll be there as fast as I can. | 我尽快过去 |
[16:03] | Okay, new plan. | 好吧 有新计划 |
[16:05] | An attack on the prince is actually happening. | 对王子的袭击已经开始了 |
[16:07] | The three of us are gonna go over to the embassy to stop it. | 我们三个得去大使馆阻止这次行动 |
[16:09] | Uh, really? | 你是认真的吗 |
[16:11] | You are going to bring the actual target of the assassin | 你真的要把他们的行刺目标 |
[16:14] | to the location where the assassination is taking place? | 带到刺杀行动的发生地吗 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:19] | Didn’t think that one through. | 我还真没想到这个问题 |
[16:22] | I’ll be back as fast as I can. | 我会尽快回来的 |
[16:25] | Oh, and, prince, hand over the breath spray. | 对了 王子 把口腔清新剂给我 |
[16:42] | And I thought I had the smooth moves. | 我还以为只有我懂拍拖呢 |
[16:44] | I did not even see you turn off the lights. | 没想到你这么快就把灯关了 |
[16:47] | Because I didn’t. | 因为我根本就没有 |
[16:54] | Get down, we’re under attack. | 趴下 我们要被袭击了 |
[16:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[16:59] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure. | 对 非常确定 |
[17:08] | Stay down. | 趴着 |
[17:09] | Oh. I am a proud man. | 我可是个有尊严的男人 |
[17:11] | I cannot let someone else fight my battles. | 我不能让别人替我战斗 |
[17:16] | Don’t just stand there, spy girl, fight my battles! | 别光站在这儿 少女特工 替我战斗吧 |
[17:27] | You bring night vision goggles on a first date? | 你在第一次约会的时候还带着夜视仪 |
[17:29] | You brought lip balm. | 你带了润唇膏 |
[17:31] | There’s a better chance I need these than you need that. | 很明显 我用上夜视仪比你用上润唇膏的机会大得多 |
[17:36] | I should’ve installed a nanny cam. | 我当初就该装个监控 |
[17:39] | How could you not bring me something to eat? | 你怎么可以什么吃的都没给我带 |
[17:43] | I could have my eye on your sister | 要是我装了监控 |
[17:45] | and that prince as we speak. | 现在就能看见你姐姐和那个王子在干什么了 |
[17:47] | Are you listening to me? | 你有在听我说话吗 |
[17:48] | I haven’t had anything to eat in 2 days. | 我两天都没吃过饭了 |
[17:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:54] | We’ll grab a burger for you after we leave. | 我们离开以后会给你捎个汉堡的 |
[17:56] | I wish these Zambakians would hurry up with this assassination. | 真希望这些赞比奇亚人能快点行刺 |
[18:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:02] | Attempt. I meant assassination attempt. | 企图 我是说企图行刺啦 |
[18:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[18:21] | Last one. | 这是最后一颗了 |
[18:26] | Hey, where’s Olu? | 话说奥卢到哪儿去了 |
[18:28] | He’s never supposed to leave the prince’s side. | 他是不能离开王子一步的 |
[18:30] | I don’t know. He took off an hour ago. | 不知道哦 一个小时以前他就走了 |
[18:32] | He said he has some business to take care of. | 他说他有些事情要办 |
[19:19] | Man, what the heck did you eat for breakfast? | 天啊 你早餐都吃了些什么东西啊 |
[19:21] | Concrete? | 水泥吗 |
[19:36] | You know what they say… | 你也知道大家是怎么说的 |
[19:37] | the bigger they are… | 敌人越强大 |
[19:43] | the more fun it is to kick their butts. | 干掉他们就越好玩 |
[19:50] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[19:52] | I don’t know how I can thank you. | 我不知道该怎么谢谢你 |
[19:54] | You don’t have to. It’s kind of my job. | 没这个必要 这也算是我的工作啦 |
[19:57] | Well, maybe I can think of one way. | 我好像想到要怎么报答你了 |
[20:04] | Hold it right there. | 不许动 |
[20:07] | It’s okay, Dad, we caught the killer. | 没关系了 爸 我们抓到杀手了 |
[20:10] | Yeah, I was talking about Prince Kissy-lips. | 我说的是这个亲嘴王子 |
[20:19] | Olu? How could you betray me? | 奥卢 你怎么能背叛我 |
[20:22] | How could you betray your country? | 你怎么能背叛你的国家 |
[20:24] | Because Tanzaberia is not my country. | 因为坦桑比利亚不是我的祖国 |
[20:27] | I am a proud Zambakian. | 我是一个自豪的赞比奇亚人 |
[20:29] | As long as I have a say, there will never be peace– | 只要我还有一口气 就不会和平 |
[20:32] | Peace out. | 这下和平了吧 |
[20:50] | Oh, I am so happy to bring peace to my country. | 能给我国带来和平 真是太令人高兴了 |
[20:55] | And I would like to thank my American host, | 我要感谢我的美国接待人们 |
[20:58] | especially the person who risked their life for me. | 特别是那位冒着生命危险救我的人 |
[21:01] | Feels good to be acknowledged. | 被感激的感觉真好 |
[21:04] | And it did not hurt that it was someone of such beauty. | 而且 保护我的人还是个大美人 |
[21:08] | Oh, what a sweetheart that prince is. | 王子真是太会说话了 |
[21:23] | So I guess this is goodbye. | 我想 这就算是告别了吧 |
[21:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:27] | I wish there was a way we could spend more time together. | 希望我们还有机会可以一起共度美好时光 |
[21:30] | If only I could stay here for a while. | 如果我可以在美国待上一段时间 |
[21:32] | But you can’t. And you’re just– | 可你不能 你 |
[21:34] | You don’t have a normal life. | 你不能过普通人的生活 |
[21:36] | Your country is counting on you. | 你的国家需要你 |
[21:38] | How do you know of such things? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[21:41] | Well, because I do not have a regular life either. | 因为我也没能过上普通人的生活吧 |
[21:44] | And sometimes I have to do things | 有时候我也要做一些事儿 |
[21:46] | because my country is counting on me, too. | 因为我的国家也需要我 |
[21:48] | Your country is very lucky to have you, K.C. Cooper. | 能有你在 你的祖国也太幸运了 KC 库珀 |
[21:52] | Hey, this does not have to be goodbye forever. | 咱们非得跟永别似的吗 |
[21:55] | I mean, someone else could always try to kill you | 我的意思是 还有其他人想要杀你呢 |
[21:58] | and I could save you again. | 我还能再保护你啊 |
[22:01] | One can only hope. | 只能听由天意了 |
[22:18] | You know, sweetie, I’m really proud of you. | 亲爱的 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[22:21] | As a spy, you’ve proven over and over | 作为一名特工 你一次又一次地证明了 |
[22:23] | that you can take care of yourself, | 你有照顾好自己的能力 |
[22:25] | which makes me think why can’t I let you date. | 然后我就想到 为什么我要阻止你约会呢 |
[22:28] | Wait a minute. | 等一会儿 |
[22:30] | Was that you talking or Mom? | 刚才那句是你说的还是老妈说的 |
[22:34] | I’m just saying. | 我只是随便说说啦 |
[22:35] | If you can handle yourself with all these bad guys, | 要是你能处理好那些坏家伙 |
[22:38] | you should be able to handle yourself with one good guy. | 那你也应该能跟好家伙好好相处 |
[22:40] | Oh, thanks, Dad. | 谢谢了 老爸 |
[22:44] | Just one question. | 还有个问题 |
[22:45] | Did he kiss you? | 他亲过你了吗? |
[22:48] | -Dad! -Did he? | -爸 -亲了吗 |
[22:50] | Did he? | 亲了没 |
[22:51] | Seriously. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[22:52] | Did he? | 亲了吗 |
[22:54] | Did he? | 亲了吗 |
[22:55] | Did he? | 真的亲了吗 |
[22:56] | Did he? | 到底有没有啊 |
[22:58] | Did he? | 有吗 |
[22:59] | He did, didn’t he? He did! | 他亲了是吗 他一定亲了 |