时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Brady, you’re on my hair. | 布雷迪 你压到我头发了 |
[00:16] | – What? – Wait, just let me– | -什么 -等一下 等我拨一下 |
[00:18] | Hold on, I’m almost done. | 别动 我马上好了 |
[00:20] | I know, but Brady, can we– | 我知道 布雷迪 可我 |
[00:25] | Shit! Someone’s home. | 妈的 有人回来了 |
[00:28] | Um, hey, Dad. | 你好啊 爸爸 |
[00:30] | Hey, princess. | 你好啊 小公主 |
[00:32] | What up, B-man? | 你好 小布 |
[00:33] | Hey, just, uh, just doing some homework. | 我们在上面做作业 |
[00:36] | I thought you were playing tennis. | 我以为你要去打网球呢 |
[00:38] | Well, I wanted to drop this off. | 我就是想把这个给你 |
[00:40] | I know you can’t go a day without it. | 我知道你没有它一天也活不下去 |
[00:43] | So, you, uh… | 所以你 |
[00:45] | you catch the game last night? | 昨晚看比赛了吗 |
[00:47] | Yeah. Stanford’s killing it this season. | 看了 斯坦福大学的队简直了 |
[00:49] | Still planning on applying early? | 那还准备提前申请么 |
[00:50] | – I’m almost done with my application. – Good. | -我的申请基本快完成了 -那就好 |
[00:53] | When you’re ready, let me know. I’ll put in a good word. | 等你准备好申请就告诉我 我会替你美言几句 |
[00:56] | The director of admissions was my fraternity brother. | 招生办主人是我原来兄弟会的成员 |
[00:58] | Really, Dad? Because you haven’t mentioned that one before. | 真的啊 老爸 你原来从来没说起过呢 |
[01:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:04] | I’m heading to the office. | 我要去办公室了 |
[01:05] | – Tell your mom I won’t be home for dinner. – Even on a Sunday? | -告诉你妈妈我不回来吃晚饭了 -今天是周日诶 |
[01:09] | Those phones don’t buy themselves. | 电话不会自己买自己哦 |
[01:12] | Let’s be more careful with this one. | 你和他要小心一点 |
[01:14] | I will. | 好的 |
[01:16] | Bye, guys. | 再见了二位 |
[01:37] | Spencer! Turn that down! | 斯宾塞 关小声点 |
[01:52] | Elodie, what are you doing? | 艾洛蒂 你在干吗 |
[01:54] | These blinds are shit. | 这个百叶窗简直是屎 |
[01:56] | – I feel like I’m in a prison. – Okay. | -我感觉我就想在监狱一样 -好吧 |
[01:57] | So, we can replace them. | 我们可以把它换掉 |
[01:59] | I’ll talk to your dad. It’s an easy fix. | 我会跟你爸爸说的 很容易换的 |
[02:01] | It’s really hard to sleep in here. | 在这真的很难睡着 |
[02:03] | – Spencer’s so loud every morning. – I know. | -斯宾塞每天早上都吵死 -我知道 |
[02:06] | Those cartoons drive me crazy, but he’s eight. | 那些动画片简直要把我整疯了 但他才八岁 |
[02:11] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[02:12] | I have to get ready for service day. | 我要去为今天的仪式做准备了 |
[02:15] | I left you a KIND bar and Go-Gurt on the counter. | 我给你放了一个蛋白棒和吸吸乐在桌上 |
[02:23] | Go-Gurt? | 吸吸乐 |
[02:57] | – You guys miss anything? – No. | -你俩忘记什么东西没 -没有啊 |
[03:00] | Hey, I saw they hung your self-portrait in the main hall. | 我看见他们把你的自拍挂在大厅了 |
[03:02] | You know I love your photos. When are you giving me a copy? | 你知道我很喜欢你的照片 能复印一张给我吗 |
[03:04] | You liked it? | 你喜欢 |
[03:08] | I really liked it. | 真的很喜欢 |
[03:30] | How you doing? | 你今天怎么样 |
[03:31] | – I’m good. – Good. | -我很好 -那就好 |
[03:33] | You’re not. Look at these little hands. | 你明明不好 你看看你的小手 |
[03:55] | Sit with me. | 坐我这 |
[03:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:59] | – I’m Elodie. – AJ. | -我叫艾洛蒂 -AJ |
[04:01] | I was new, once upon a time. | 我曾经也是新生 |
[04:04] | I like your backpack. | 我喜欢你的背包 |
[04:06] | Vintage JanSport is having its moment. | 复古背包一度很流行 |
[04:08] | It was my mom’s. She’s the one with good taste. | 这是我妈妈的 她才比较有品位 |
[04:11] | Love that. | 这太棒了 |
[04:13] | I’m putting together a protest-inspired lookbook. | 我在整理一个抗议者主题的街拍板块 |
[04:15] | Do you mind? | 你介意我拍你吗 |
[04:17] | No, go ahead. | 不 你拍吧 |
[04:29] | It has to be illegal for the school not to bring us water. | 学校不给我们提供水肯定是违法的 |
[04:32] | They told us to bring our own on the permission slip. | 他们在许可单上提示我们要自己带 |
[04:35] | What, do you, like, work for the school? | 你是在帮学校做事吗 还是怎么着 |
[04:39] | I know soccer is all legs, but honestly, that’s sad. | 虽然足球全靠脚力 但你这也太可悲了 |
[04:42] | Your shoveling is so weak. | 你臂力明显不足嘛 |
[04:44] | Mind your own business, okay? | 管好你自己吧 好吗 |
[04:47] | Maybe you are my business. | 说不定你也有归我管的一天 |
[04:56] | – Here. – Stop! Put it in the bag. | -看这 -别这样 把它放袋子里来 |
[05:05] | Yo, dude, you mind? | 哥们 不好意思 |
[05:07] | We’re trying to work here, all right? | 我们在这里做正事呢 好吧 |
[05:09] | Keep going. | 到别处去吧 |
[05:10] | Keep going on your little bike. | 骑你的小破车快走吧 |
[05:12] | Brady, come on. Come on. | 布雷迪 好了别这样 |
[05:13] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[05:14] | Hey, guys, look, I can’t tell. | 各位 我实在是分辨不出 |
[05:16] | Is he homeless or just having the most epic walk of shame? | 他到底是个流浪汉还是在搞羞耻行为艺术 |
[05:21] | Come on. Keep going. | 来吧 赶紧滚吧 |
[05:32] | Have you ever considered shaving your head? | 你有想过剃光头吗 |
[05:34] | I don’t think I have the right head shape for that. | 我并不觉得我的头型适合剃光 |
[05:37] | Your instinct as the new girl is to blend in, | 作为一个新来的 你的直觉告诉你要合群 |
[05:40] | when it really should be to stand out. | 但其实你该放飞自我 |
[05:45] | They’re planting those trees too close together. | 他们把那些树种得太近了 |
[05:47] | Amber! I said six feet! | 安珀 我告诉过你要间隔6英尺 |
[06:05] | Here. | 这个给你 |
[06:10] | I’m really sorry about what happened back there. | 我对刚刚的事情很抱歉 |
[06:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:33] | Put your hand here and then just, like… | 把你的手放在这里 然后这样铲 |
[06:35] | I remember you being much stronger. | 我印象中你没有那么弱 |
[06:37] | Damn, so you’re saying I fell off. | 要命 你是在说我退步了吗 |
[06:40] | I mean, at least I don’t have a complete winter body. | 我是说 至少我可没有发福 |
[06:44] | Don’t you ever miss wearing pants? | 你怀念穿裤子了的感觉吗 |
[06:45] | Don’t you ever wanna dig a hole and bury yourself? | 你怀念想要挖个坑埋掉自己的感觉吗 |
[06:48] | If my goal was to bury a body, it would be yours, | 我如果想要挖坑 那也肯定为了埋你 |
[06:50] | and trust me, you would be six feet under by now. | 如果我这样做 你现在肯定已经死透了 |
[06:52] | Did you hear that? She threatened me. | 你听见了吗 她在威胁我 |
[06:54] | Hey, hey. Okay, why don’t we all just try | 好了好了 我们不如都回归到 |
[06:56] | to stay in the service-day spirit? | 服务日的氛围中去吧 |
[06:57] | Yeah? All right. | 好吗 可以吧 |
[07:00] | She’s such a troll. | 她真是个KY婊 |
[07:08] | That was a little aggressive. | 这样说过分了 |
[07:10] | I was just kidding. | 我只是在说笑而已 |
[09:04] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[09:06] | Just shopping. | 随便逛逛 |
[09:08] | Oh, is that what you call it? | 所以你把这种行为叫做逛逛 |
[09:09] | I went to Hollister. I like their jeans. | 我去了霍利斯特 我喜欢他家的牛仔裤 |
[09:13] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这干吗 |
[09:16] | Things are about to get interesting. | 好戏要上演了 |
[09:21] | 殿堂 成人玩具及刊物有售 | |
[09:30] | Can I help you with something? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[09:32] | Yes, where is the “Girl-on-girl” Section? | 是的 蕾丝边区在哪里 |
[09:35] | Aisle three. | 第三条道 |
[09:37] | – You’re gay? – You are, remember? | -你是同性恋吗 -我不 但你是啊 |
[09:40] | You can get something for your girlfriend. | 你可以在这给你女朋友搞点东西 |
[09:42] | Yeah, good idea. | 好主意 |
[09:49] | It’s a little small for me, personally. | 这对我来说有点小了 |
[09:52] | – Totally. – I was kidding. | -没错 -我开玩笑的 |
[09:55] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[09:56] | So, this is where we hang out now? | 我们现在都到这种地方玩了吗 |
[09:58] | Yeah, you know, a real Central Perk. | 真正的中央公园 |
[10:00] | I thought you were just fucking with me. | 我以为你们只是在逗我玩呢 |
[10:02] | No, I’m learning Elodie’s kinky. | 不 我在学习艾洛蒂的癖好 |
[10:04] | And, sadly, that’s kind of a compliment from this one. | 可惜 这句话说起来还是夸赞 |
[10:11] | I… | 我… |
[10:12] | didn’t realize how much horsepower this had. | 不知道这马力这么大 |
[10:26] | Lingerie? | 女士内衣 |
[10:27] | Are you really that basic? | 你真的这么低级吗 |
[10:29] | What else are you into? Horoscopes and fat babies? | 你还喜欢什么 占星术和胖宝宝吗 |
[10:31] | Right. Because if everyone likes something, it must be lame. | 没错 因为有人要是喜欢什么 那就太烂了 |
[10:35] | Kinda. Yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[10:39] | I hope it’s for you and not him. | 希望这是给你自己的 而不是给他 |
[10:41] | Because otherwise, | 因为不然的话 |
[10:42] | lingerie is just some one-sided patriarchal bullshit. | 那内衣只是家长无意义的说教了 |
[10:48] | So, is this more your speed? | 你更喜欢这样的吗 |
[11:07] | I mean, at the very least, | 至少 |
[11:09] | you could just not pick the obvious choice. | 你可以不用选个这么显眼的 |
[11:12] | And what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[11:13] | Listen to your relationship advice? | 听从你对于感情的建议吗 |
[11:14] | I’m just saying, like… | 我只是说 |
[11:16] | Do you even care about what pleases you? | 你在乎到底什么能让你快乐吗 |
[11:22] | What about you, Elodie? | 你呢 艾洛蒂 |
[11:24] | You’re awfully quiet. | 你好安静 |
[11:26] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[11:28] | What kind of stuff are you and your girlfriend into? | 你和你的女朋友喜欢什么 |
[11:31] | You know, just the usual… stuff. | 就是普通的…东西 |
[11:35] | I don’t really have a lot to compare it to. | 我没有多少可以比较的对象 |
[11:38] | Aw. That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[11:39] | Like you’ve been with that many people. | 说得好像你和很多人一起过似的 |
[11:41] | Wasn’t Brady the first guy you boned? | 布雷迪不是你的第一个男人吗 |
[11:43] | Can you please not yell that out? | 你能不能别喊得这么响 |
[11:45] | – You didn’t answer the question. – Yes. | -你没有回答问题 -好吧 |
[11:47] | Okay, I mean, how many guys have you had sex with? | 你又和几个男人上过床 |
[11:50] | Two or three. Depending on how you look at it. | 两三个吧 得看你的标准了 |
[11:52] | – Who? – Don’t worry about it. | -谁 -不用你操心 |
[11:54] | Uh, guys? | 伙计们 |
[11:55] | I kind of need your help in here. | 我有点需要你们的帮助 |
[11:58] | I’m stuck. | 我卡住了 |
[11:59] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[12:01] | Okay, so, what’s happening here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:03] | Well, I figured they haven’t been washed. | 我觉得这些东西可能没洗过 |
[12:06] | – So… – I got you. | -所以 -我来 |
[12:08] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜看 |
[12:09] | First time you guys did it was Valentine’s Day. | 你们第一次做是情人节 |
[12:12] | I’m seeing, like, rose petals on the bed and shit like that. | 我觉得应该是床上撒玫瑰花瓣什么的 |
[12:15] | No, actually it was winter formal | 不 其实是冬季舞会 |
[12:17] | and it was the first night we said, “I love you.” | 那时我们第一次互相说”我爱你” |
[12:20] | Sounds about right. | 听起来差不多 |
[12:21] | Sounds pretty perfect to me. | 我觉得很完美 |
[12:24] | It was. | 没错 |
[12:25] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[12:30] | Free. | 自由了 |
[12:32] | Actually, it was pretty quick. | 其实 很快 |
[12:36] | That… doesn’t sound surprising. | 并不意外 |
[12:38] | Everything before sex is kind of the best part anyway. | 说到底 性爱前的一切才是最美好的部分 |
[12:42] | Sex can honestly be so weird, but also really good. | 老实说性爱很奇怪 但也很美好 |
[12:46] | How about you, huh? | 你呢 |
[12:48] | Have you and your girlfriend done it before? | 你跟你女朋友之前做过吗 |
[12:50] | Yeah. A bunch of times. | 有 很多次 |
[12:52] | Really? ‘Cause I’m getting major virgin vibes. | 真的吗 因为我感受到了浓厚的处女气息 |
[12:55] | Ignore her. | 别理她 |
[12:56] | Was your first time as special as a winter formal? | 你们的第一次像冬季舞会一样特别吗 |
[13:00] | It wasn’t anything special. It was just, like, a Tuesday. | 没什么特别的 就像某个周二 |
[13:08] | It’s cute. | 这很可爱 |
[13:09] | And it’s for me. | 是给我自己的 |
[13:15] | So… what’s it going to be? | 所以…要挑什么礼物呢 |
[13:21] | There’s just so many. I don’t know. | 太多了 我不知道 |
[13:24] | Maybe this will work? | 这个有用吗 |
[13:27] | What would you need a cock ring for? Like, a strap-on? | 你要公鸡环干什么 绑上去吗 |
[13:30] | – It feels a little advanced. – Yeah, how would that even work? | -这有点太过了 -这有什么用 |
[13:38] | So, can you show us a photo of Zoey? | 你能给我们看看佐伊的照片吗 |
[13:42] | Like, I really need a visual, | 我真的需要直观的印象 |
[13:44] | and like, what is her last name? Or, like, | 她姓什么 或者 |
[13:45] | what does she even look like? You never even show us her, ever. | 她长得怎么样 你从来没给我们看过 |
[13:48] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[13:51] | I don’t have a girlfriend. | 我没有女朋友 |
[13:56] | I’ve… | 我… |
[13:57] | never had a girlfriend. | 从来没有女朋友 |
[14:01] | I’ve never had sex. | 我从来没做过爱 |
[14:07] | So, what are you? Like, pathological? | 那你是什么 病态的吗 |
[14:11] | I didn’t mean to lie. | 我不是有意说谎 |
[14:13] | I just… | 只是… |
[14:14] | kinda came out the other day. | 那天随口说的 |
[14:17] | So, who is Zoe? | 所以 佐伊是谁 |
[14:19] | She’s a friend from home. | 老家的一个朋友 |
[14:23] | She has a girlfriend, just… | 她有女朋友 只是… |
[14:25] | not me. | 不是我 |
[14:27] | I’ve wanted it to be something more, but… | 我想要更进一步 但… |
[14:31] | she didn’t. | 她不愿意 |
[14:36] | That sucks. | 太糟糕了 |
[14:41] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[14:43] | This. | 这个 |
[14:44] | Because before you love someone else, you got to love yourself. | 因为爱别人之前 你得先爱自己 |
[14:58] | I didn’t mean to make things weird. | 我并不想把事情弄得这么尴尬 |
[15:04] | Turns out, not all of your advice is useless. | 看来 你的建议并非一无是处 |
[15:15] | Excuse me. Can I check your bag? | 不好意思 我能检查一下你的背包吗 |
[15:18] | Oh, hello again. | 你好啊 |
[15:29] | We cool? | 可以了吗 |
[15:30] | Good, because I’m having some sensitivity down there. | 很好 因为我下面有些敏感 |
[15:35] | You know how it is. | 你知道是什么意思 |
[15:36] | What are your thoughts on this brand of lube? | 你觉得这个牌子的润滑油怎么样 |
[15:42] | Slick, Moe. I seriously | 厉害 莫 我真的以为 |
[15:43] | thought we were going to be caught for sure. | 我们肯定要被抓了 |
[15:45] | Not me. | 我可不会 |
[15:46] | Who– | 谁 |
[15:48] | Oh, Luca, what do you want from us? | 卢卡 又想干什么 |
[15:50] | “Cool show tonight at PT, 10:00 p.m.” | “今晚十点 纸老虎 有很棒的演出” |
[15:54] | Luca’s kinda hot. | 卢卡挺有型的 |
[15:58] | What? I can still tell. | 怎么了 我还是看得出来的 |
[15:59] | Yeah, if you’re into the whole dark, mysterious– | 当然 如果你喜欢黑暗的 神秘的… |
[16:01] | Oh, shit, it’s your dad. | 坏了 那是你爸 |
[16:03] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[16:12] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[16:14] | That’s… | 那… |
[16:15] | not your mom. | 不是你妈 |
[16:46] | Well, you know I love when I can get you all to myself. | 你知道我很喜欢独自占有你的全部 |
[16:48] | You say that, but… | 你是这么说 |
[16:50] | most of the time, you have ten guys around. | 但大多数时候你身边都有一堆人 |
[16:54] | Well, no one’s around right now. | 现在旁边没人 |
[17:17] | I actually just remembered… | 我才想起来 |
[17:19] | I got something for us. | 我给我们俩准备了一些东西 |
[17:22] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:23] | I just thought… | 我只是觉得 |
[17:24] | maybe we could try… | 也许我们可以试试 |
[17:26] | this. | 这个 |
[17:30] | Why? What for? | 为什么 用它干什么 |
[17:33] | I talked to friends | 我和朋友们聊过 |
[17:34] | and they said that this could make things a bit more fun. | 她们说这个能增加点情趣 |
[17:39] | I’m not sure how you want me to take this. | 我不知道你想让我怎么接受 |
[17:42] | – Brady, I was just– – No. Fuck this. | -布雷迪 我只是… -绝对不行 |
[17:45] | God, why is nothing ever good enough for you? | 天呐 为什么对你来说什么都不够好 |
[17:50] | So that’s it? End of conversation? | 就这样了吗 结束了吗 |
[17:54] | Yeah. You should go. | 是的 你该走了 |
[17:58] | – Brady– – No, I asked you to leave! | -布雷迪 -不 我请你离开 |
[18:57] | Well, shit. | 糟糕 |
[19:00] | That’s not great. | 这可不好 |
[19:03] | It’s unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[19:08] | I’ve seen a porn that starts just like this. | 我看过一部黄片的开头就是这样 |
[19:10] | I bet I know how it ends. | 我猜我知道结局 |
[19:12] | I didn’t think you would be coming by. | 我没想到你会过来 |
[19:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:16] | We had plans. | 我们有过计划 |
[19:18] | Remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[19:21] | I also remember seeing you flirt with your ex. | 我还记得我看见你和你前任调情 |
[19:24] | What? Does sitting next to someone on the bus count as flirting? | 什么 在公共汽车上坐在她旁边也算调情吗 |
[19:27] | ‘Cause if so, I may have a lot of people to apologize to. | 因为如果算的话 可能我需要给许多人道歉 |
[19:30] | Oh, so you’re just a bus whore. Got it. | 所以你是公交痴汉 我知道了 |
[19:33] | Oh, you caught me. Don’t shoot. | 你抓到我了 别开枪 |
[19:36] | This isn’t about the bus. | 不是公交车的事 |
[19:37] | She came for me and you didn’t do shit. | 她来找我 而你却什么都没做 |
[19:40] | I really don’t understand you. | 我真的不理解你 |
[19:41] | You want me to pretend like we’re not tight, | 你想让我装作我们不熟 |
[19:43] | but you also want me to have your back? | 但你也想让我支持你吗 |
[19:44] | No, I just didn’t take you for such a lemming. | 我只是没把你当作一只旅鼠[隔岸观火的人] |
[19:46] | – What’s a lemming? – Forget it. | -什么旅鼠 -算了 |
[19:49] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:50] | I’m being serious. | 我很严肃 |
[19:53] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我做什么 |
[19:55] | Right now, I just want you to leave. | 现在我只想让你离开 |
[20:39] | Look… | 听着 |
[20:40] | I know the kind of girl | 我知道你是那种 |
[20:41] | used to getting what you want. | 想得到什么就能得到什么的女孩 |
[20:42] | I just… | 我只是… |
[20:44] | can’t be a part of your high school drama. | 不想参加你的高中闹剧 |
[20:48] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |